PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

pedrokabu
1st July 2011, 3:10 AM
My name is Pedro, I'm from Brazil, and that's my first post here.

I admit I made my register in Serebii forums to have access to the Pokémon Online server (I made the same thing for Smogon, lol), but I'll try to participate in the forum.

I play Pokémon since the crazy 1st Generation, in emulators and briefly in a Game Boy Color (I had Blue and Silver versions). I bypassed the 3rd Generation (until today my least favorite) and came back in emulators with the 4th Generation. But the 5th Gen., who I played in Japanese (lol), motivated me to buy a Nintendo DS (DSi, to be more specific). AND the new versions in pre-order from eStarland.

Now I have Platinum and HeartGold (but with no one event, I bought them lately), SoulSilver (at least I got the shiny beasts from WiFi), and Black and White (just in the right time, with Liberty Pass and Eeveelutions caught).

So, that's it. My FCs from Black and White are:

Black 1120 0094 6679
White 4384 1997 9633

And I'm concentrated to get the best Pokémon for competitive scenario (I don't have the Effor-enhancing items yet, for example). Let's trade and, some time later, battle anytime!

Ah, I have a Twitter account (often in Portuguese, but if any of you contact me there, I can talk in English too): @pedrogsena.

See you later, folks!

Darato
1st July 2011, 3:16 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

CyberBlaziken
2nd July 2011, 2:21 AM
Welcome To Serebii Forums.

Just follow the rules and you'll be fiine. :)
Need a hand or a friend, don't hesitate to ask.