PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hai Der

Gelatino95
2nd July 2011, 12:08 AM
I've just joined this forum, hello everybody! This isn't the first forum I've been a member of, so I'm not a total newbie. I've been visiting this place for a while and finally decided to sign up. Yes, I've been watching you. No need to feel scared.

Anyway, I'm just introducing myself to the world of competitive pokemon. I don't have any complete competitive teams, except for my Battle Subway team. So, if you want to battle with me, it has to be three on three with flat rules.

Also, I own a forum. Check my sig for more info about that.

Fun fact: my favorite pokemon is Flygon and my least favorite is Garbodor.

PikaPika677
2nd July 2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the forum! If you haven't read the rules yet, I strongly recommend you do unless you want to get flamed. And try to post threads in the proper section (You're doing good so far) and all should go well. Most members here have something against posting in the wrong section. VM me if you need any help!

Farfan
2nd July 2011, 12:34 AM
Hey welcome to the forums! Have a nice time here, if you need any help you can ask me!

Gelatino95
2nd July 2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I was sure to read over the rules, and I'm already pretty street smart about forums anyway.

Also, does anybody know where I can request a good picture for my signature?

PikaPika677
2nd July 2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I was sure to read over the rules, and I'm already pretty street smart about forums anyway.

Also, does anybody know where I can request a good picture for my signature?

In the Fan Art Shop Section:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

I have a shop there BTW ;)

CyberBlaziken
2nd July 2011, 2:25 AM
Welcome to Serebii Forums!

Hope you enjoy you're time here.

Need help with anything or a friend, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Darato
2nd July 2011, 7:39 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.