PDA

View Full Version : Ciaossu! Er... Yo there!

Virawl
3rd July 2011, 3:54 AM
Hi people! I'm Virawl and uh... seems like I'm new here at SerebiiForums!

So, I hope it's cool here and whatnot and I have a good time this summer!

I like Pokemon (Obviously), manga, reading, drawing, and other stuff! Hope I get to hang out and make new friends here ^-^

Darato
3rd July 2011, 4:09 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Monster Guy
3rd July 2011, 4:12 AM
Hiya Vi. =D

*shot*

Virawl
3rd July 2011, 4:16 AM
@Darato: Thanks! : D

@Mon1010: Hi =__=

roloox
3rd July 2011, 5:56 AM
Hi there, Its nice to see a new face around, and also, its impessive you have a nice signature an catchy phrase over your rank (at least I am impressed, it took me a week to find out how to put a signature and another week passed before I could change the phrase thingy *slight jealousy*) lol

Anyway, welcome and feel free to ask me any non computer-related questions you have or any chitty-chat too

Virawl
3rd July 2011, 2:22 PM
Hi there, Its nice to see a new face around, and also, its impessive you have a nice signature an catchy phrase over your rank (at least I am impressed, it took me a week to find out how to put a signature and another week passed before I could change the phrase thingy *slight jealousy*) lol

Anyway, welcome and feel free to ask me any non computer-related questions you have or any chitty-chat too

Thanks! Haha, I had some experience over at MangaFox, so this isn't exactly my first forum.

Meowth City
3rd July 2011, 2:52 PM
Welcome to Serebii.

You got a really cool looking sig there.

Virawl
3rd July 2011, 3:46 PM
Welcome to Serebii.

You got a really cool looking sig there.

Thanks! ^-^

You too~ The Red one, a friend made. And I drew trhe Ivysaur one. You can check out the full pic at the Fan Art section.