PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

SSSL1k
3rd July 2011, 3:22 AM
Hi. I'm new to this forum obviously and I'm fairly new to this generation of pokemon, seeing as the last pokemon game I owned before Pokemon Black was Silver. I love training pokemon, it's my favorite thing to do after I beat the E4 (which I have). I'm fairly casual about this game, I like it alot and I EV train (I've only done it on dragonite so far and I'm pretty sure I made a few mistakes) but I'm not too obsessed (yet). I also love battling as well, I don't know whether or not I can post my FC so I won't yet lol.

Darato
3rd July 2011, 3:24 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

The newer games do take some getting used to even more so if second gen was the last you played, but easy enough to get the hang of.

And you can post your FR in your sig, and when asking others to battle here

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229

L.F.D.

toawest1
3rd July 2011, 3:38 AM
hey welcome to serebii,if you need help fell free to ask:)

SSSL1k
3rd July 2011, 3:47 AM
Thanks guys. My first question is can I turn on notifications in the forums but I don't get an e-mail?

BadWolf Churchill
3rd July 2011, 5:17 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii Forums.

To answer your question, yes you can. If you go into options in your user control panel, you simply uncheck the recieve e-mail options, but turn the option to recieve notifications on. Thats what I use, because the computer that recieves e-mail isn't the computer I use.