PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

needsalimegreenespeon
5th July 2011, 6:38 PM
Er... Hi. My name is Kailey, and I've played Pokemon since I could hold a game boy. I started at the age of 3, and I'm 17 now. I really don't like to EV train, and I prefer water type starters. I did not use the monkey given to me. I do not accept free, not trained by me Pokemon. So... My screen name is 'needsalimegreenespeon' because... well.... I love espeon and have a team of level 100 espeon. Three girls and three boys. I am considered a sexist player, because I prefer an all female team. The exception is the starter, no hard I try... My current goal in Pokemon is to obtain a lime green espeon all by myself. That includes hatching the female shiny Eevee, and raising to be a beautiful girl... It'll be hard work, but I've got the time. Psychic types are my forte, but Jynx and Smoochum throughly creep me out. Mew and Espeon are my Favorites.

Darato
5th July 2011, 6:41 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Nice to meet someone else who is trying to get a shiny Espeon by themselves

L.F.D.

needsalimegreenespeon
5th July 2011, 6:47 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Nice to meet someone else who is trying to get a shiny Espeon by themselves

L.F.D.

Thanks! I like the evolving signature, BTW. Someone I met at a convention gave me a level 16 female shiny Eevee, but I realized... It isn't mine... I hatched a Shiny Zorua yesterday, and it felt amazing to read my ID number and my name in its information page. I'll keep hatching Eevees until I get a girl...

Darato
5th July 2011, 7:02 PM
Thanks.

That's a good way to look at it. When you've been looking for one for a long time it's best if you get it yourself and not in a trade. Makes it more yours.

L.F.D.-

TeamRocketGrunt
5th July 2011, 7:19 PM
Hi, I'm a rocket grunt.Even because of that I make a good fo-friend.Yeah, that's the word.FRIEND.