PDA

View Full Version : Gandro's Introduction

Gandro
6th July 2011, 9:46 AM
Hello, everybody! I'm glad to be here. I joined these forums because I was looking for a place to discuss Pokemon and Serebii is a wonderful website. I usually only play the games but I would love to get into the anime and manga. By the way, I know my signature sucks. I hate it too. I just can't figure out how to position the Pokemon. >:/

Sir DJ
6th July 2011, 10:25 AM
Welcome aboard S.S.Serebii aka SPPF.
This is the perfect place to discuss games, which are seperated into generations for your convenience.
Interested in learning more about the Anime and Manga? Well there are sections for those too! (how splendid)
And if you ever want to gain more from SPPF you can participate in many other (say it with me) sections, from Miscellaneous Discussion to Games we have it all!
I actually like your sig, but if you really want a different sig and don't want to do it yourself, we have an awesome art section!

So once again welcome, if you have any questions or just want to chat then go ahead and look me up :)
Have a great time at SPPF!

Gandro
6th July 2011, 6:46 PM
Welcome aboard S.S.Serebii aka SPPF.
This is the perfect place to discuss games, which are seperated into generations for your convenience.
Interested in learning more about the Anime and Manga? Well there are sections for those too! (how splendid)
And if you ever want to gain more from SPPF you can participate in many other (say it with me) sections, from Miscellaneous Discussion to Games we have it all!
I actually like your sig, but if you really want a different sig and don't want to do it yourself, we have an awesome art section!

So once again welcome, if you have any questions or just want to chat then go ahead and look me up :)
Have a great time at SPPF!
Haha, that made me feel like I was at a carnival or something. Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to send you a friend request. ^^

Darato
7th July 2011, 6:10 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

And you'd be wise to send a FR to djhappy. He's one of the best friends anyone would be lucky to have.

L.F.D.

Gandro
7th July 2011, 7:47 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

And you'd be wise to send a FR to djhappy. He's one of the best friends anyone would be lucky to have.

L.F.D.
Thank you for the warm welcome, Darato. I sent you a friend request. :3

Yuppirox
7th July 2011, 9:21 AM
Heyo, Gandro! Welcome to good ol' SPPf, the place for all Pokemon fans to gather and talk about the greatest thing since sliced bread - Pokemon of course!

Anyway, have fun here. I know I did, and I hope you will too. (:

Gandro
7th July 2011, 6:11 PM
Heyo, Gandro! Welcome to good ol' SPPf, the place for all Pokemon fans to gather and talk about the greatest thing since sliced bread - Pokemon of course!

Anyway, have fun here. I know I did, and I hope you will too. (:
Thanks, pokefan! I'm already having fun. Like I told djhappy, there's lots of interesting topics and tons of people to talk to here. ^.^

PokeyPokey67
7th July 2011, 6:24 PM
Hi! I'm new too but I already like it here. I think you'd like it too.
P.S: That's a mighty fine signature. :)

Poke_Cannon
7th July 2011, 6:52 PM
1st rule of serebii.net

Golem should never be on your dream team.

Gandro
7th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Hi! I'm new too but I already like it here. I think you'd like it too.
P.S: That's a mighty fine signature. :)
Thank you very much and welcome to the forums!

1st rule of serebii.net

Golem should never be on your dream team.
What's wrong with Golem? D;