PDA

View Full Version : Roll out, Krookodile Kroo! (ITS A PUN)

Airride_Master
7th July 2011, 5:40 AM
POKEMON: 21
3 : Kingdra Prime
2 : Seadra
3 : Horsea
1 : Bouffalant
3 : Krookodile
2 : Krokorok
3 : Sandile
2 : Mandibuzz
2 : Vullaby

ITEMS: 9
3 : Pokemon Communication
3 : Rare Candy
3 : Switch

SUPPORTERS:14
2 : Bianca
1 : Flower Shop Lady
3 : Pokemon Collector
2 : Professor Juniper
4 : Professor Oak's New Theory
2 : Twins

ENERGY: 16
3 : Darkness Energy
3 : Double Colorless Energy
6 : Fighting Energy
4 : Rainbow Energy

The idea behind this deck is that it is meant to be able to fight and beat or at least fight on even grounds with many of todays decks with each card performing a different function. Bouffalant is for revenge and his ability to KO RDL even with indigo plateau out or to finish off damaged heavy hitters to slow down the opponent. Mandibuzz is there to snipe and act as a type counter to LostGar while also countering Donchamp due to resistance and using it's own strategy against it to snipe damage bench pokemon. Ampharos Prime is there to punish speed energy of RDL, Magneboar, Reshiboar, etc by using conductivity, which can aid the rest of pokemon in sniping, (Mandibuzz), Revenge Killing (Bouffalant), or sweeping (Krookodile). Krookodile, the name sake, is there to act as a type counter to Magneboar, Cinccino, and Zekrom, and to take advantage of the damage Ampharos and Mandibuzz have dished out through Conductivity and Blindside using Krookoroll, which does 100 damage to pokemon with damage counters on them.

NOTE:Made for leagues.

Hojinisabeast22
1st August 2011, 7:04 PM
Interesting. But you want to possibly run less Rainbow because there's no reason to run them with all the energy you have already. Even With Amphoros that's still awkward.

Airride_Master
17th August 2011, 1:56 AM
It was actually originally 2 Lightning, 4 darkness, and7 fighting, but I edited it to accommodate all w/ rainbow.

Snivy18
29th August 2011, 2:23 AM
This is okay, but what about the potions?

Airride_Master
29th August 2011, 2:27 AM
This is okay, but what about the potions?

W-What potions!?!

ven?
30th August 2011, 7:24 PM
My best suggestion would be to get rid of the mandibuzz for donphans. take out the darkness increase the dce and rescue energy. Now with the release of bianca I see no need for cleffa, it's easy to tko from the bench with alot of cards just released being easy snipe and spread dmg over 30, i'd like to reduce the amount of tkos in this deck, so why not bianca instead. Potions, if so why not seeker's or max if you suggest the fact. I'm not in a bad mood, i'm just tired so I apologize if I sound offensive.

Airride_Master
2nd October 2011, 3:51 PM
Why would I want to play Don over Mandi? Mandi is a slightly weaker, sniping, less cost krook, which is something appreciated in the deck. Donphan doesn't support the goal (dealing quick, heavy damage with Amphy and damage = more damage mons) that well(Earthquake is powerful, yes, but don is more of a wall). Bianca over cleffa, done. I was not suggesting potions, the person seemed to think I had them in, which I do not.

ven?
4th October 2011, 12:37 AM
I know you didn't have pot's in I just wanted to explain that it was a bad idea.

Mandi versus don, mandi does not help krookodile, because krookodile needs damage counter's out to deal more damage and mandi need's damage counters out to snipe or it's useless, with cards like shaymin, reuniclus, and max potion, this strategy gets messed up with amphy, so suggestion why not switch out ampharo's for kingdra prime So you are guaranteed for damage with both mandi and krookodile effectively. The reason why I was thinking donphan was for 2 reason's speed and same time effect, With a card like donphan it'll be easier and faster to deal the setup damage for your krookodile, if you we're concerned about damage you could consider an reuniclus and max potion so you don't take damage with donphan.

Airride_Master
4th October 2011, 1:20 AM
Kingdra over amphy does sound good....I really don't have the money to afford this right now anyway, so this is just theorymon now.

why are collectors so much qq