PDA

View Full Version : Uh... Hi?

PokeyPokey67
7th July 2011, 6:15 PM
Hi! I'm really a newbie at anything that has to do with the pokemon games. I got my first pokemon game on my 13th birthday, Pokemon Black. I really love fire types. They are the best. ^^ Uh... Okay then...

Poke_Cannon
7th July 2011, 6:21 PM
You're very interesting.

PokeyPokey67
7th July 2011, 6:29 PM
I am? Thank you Poke Cannon!

Poke_Cannon
7th July 2011, 6:51 PM
I loved pokemon my whole life... Yet my first pokemon game was Black. ^^ But I love the old ones more.
Is my favorite line.

If you can, please explain.

PokeyPokey67
7th July 2011, 7:27 PM
Well, to keep a long story short, my mom just started liking Pokemon, which means I just started liking Pokemon. My mom's weird. :)

Porgon-XYZ
7th July 2011, 7:32 PM
Ello Govener!:p Interesting story you have there jolly good fellow!( :fakeaccent: )

Absol6028
7th July 2011, 8:06 PM
Hey! :) Hope you enjoy your stay :3 If you want to chat or a friend, feel free to drop me a PM

WeatherHaxx
7th July 2011, 8:19 PM
Hey there man, you sound interesting. I doubt your a kid from your, well, grammar and the speed your picking things up. PM me about anything. :]

Poke_Cannon
7th July 2011, 8:22 PM
Hey there man, you sound interesting. I doubt your a kid from your, well, grammar and the speed your picking things up. PM me about anything. :]

lucky for you, you both are around the same age.

13 and 14.

match made in heaven. enjoy your cooties.

ShadowScar Knight
7th July 2011, 8:30 PM
Yoooo. I'm new to this forum too, just joined a few days ago. I just never bothered to make an introductory thread. :P

Enjoy your time here!

Darato
7th July 2011, 9:24 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.