PDA

View Full Version : Lurker finally joined! Hey!

Sabythe
8th July 2011, 12:50 AM
I've been lurking around serebii for quite some time now and I just recently thought to myself, "Hey...how come I haven't ever made an account here?" So, here I am! So I suppose you could say I'm not really "new" as much as I am just a creep, haha. ;)

TeamRocketGrunt
8th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Hey there.
I COMMAND YOU TO BE MY FRIEND

Absol6028
8th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Hey there :3 Good to have you here :3 Unlike TeamRocketGrunt about me, I give you he choice of being my friend :3 Feel free to drop me a PM if you want a chat or a friend :3

mak867
8th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome eeerrrr, creeper. :)

TeamRocketGrunt
8th July 2011, 1:01 AM
Hey there :3 Good to have you here :3 Unlike TeamRocketGrunt about me, I give you he choice of being my friend :3 Feel free to drop me a PM if you want a chat or a friend :3

Phooey on you.
Don't you know a joke when you see one?

Absol6028
8th July 2011, 1:07 AM
Phooey on you.
Don't you know a joke when you see one?

Well seeing someone say 'Phooey' just made my day :3 And yes, I know a joke when I see one. -.- Idk if it worked but I was trying to go along with your joke. Actually, in all honesty, I have no idea what I'm talking about now. I lost myself somewhere in this post... Hmmm... Well I guess good thing is that I just found my Sapphire version in a kitchen drawer. Weird thing is, I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING SAPPHIRE! It's so weird 'cuz my sister didn't ever buy it and I know for a fact my brother doesn't. Weird.. but hey! Got some great Pokemon on there! :D

Darato
8th July 2011, 1:26 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.