PDA

View Full Version : Roxy here ^_^

Pokémon Master Roxy
10th July 2011, 4:41 AM
Hello everyone :3 My name is Roxy, and I'm new to the forums. ;245;

I'm 14 years old, my favorite Pokémon is Suicune, and I like to draw a lot. =D If anyone wants to be friends, lemmmeee knoww ^^ Also I'd love to be friends with other artists. Everyone tells me I'm really good for my age. I'm also a perfectionist sort of, and I'm very friendly! :D Yay! I like to make up new Pokémon, so I'm going to post them in the fanart section. I like critiques, because I want to be a professional artist one day. ^^ Sorry if I talk a lot.

- Roxy ;245;

T-B0ne27
10th July 2011, 4:48 AM
hey roxy my names tyler and i am also an artist. i mainly draw pokemon and i have quite a collection of drawings. i also work with a fan art spriting shop. i can make you a banner with suicune to put in your signature if you would like. let me know if you are interested in a banner or seeing any of my hand drawn artwork :)

Pokémon Master Roxy
10th July 2011, 4:50 AM
Hi Tyler =D Ohh that'd be really cool. ^^ Thanks a lot. =D If you make me a banner, I'll draw you something in exchange. ^^

Drdj11
10th July 2011, 4:51 AM
Hi welcome to serebii and if you need info or a friend,feel free to ask me ^^

Bianca~
10th July 2011, 4:52 AM
I'm no artist, but I'd like to welcome you to the forums! I'll be sure to check out your artwork some time, provided I can remember to do so. :3

I hope you have a great time here, Roxy. ^-^

Pokémon Master Roxy
10th July 2011, 4:55 AM
@Drd Thank you and will do! :3

@Biana Thank youuuuu ^_^

Darato
10th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
10th July 2011, 11:03 PM
Hello welcome to Serebii! if you need something ask me! ;)