PDA

View Full Version : Hi! newbie here

Shooti
10th July 2011, 7:07 AM
As the title says, I'm new here. I've been a pokemon fan since 2002(when it first showed in my country). It's only now that I'm motivated enough to join a pokemon forum.
I'm a 18 year old guy. You can call me "Shooti". Sorry I'm not allowed to disclose my real life name here. I'm friendly(at least I think so XD) and would love to meet new people and make new friends.
My favorite pokemon is Rayquaza, favorite game is pokemon Emerald. Okay I guess it's over now...
It's really nice to be here:D

Darato
10th July 2011, 7:10 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

T-B0ne27
10th July 2011, 8:00 AM
hey welcome to the forums. if you want a banner for your signature i can make you one with a rayquaza if you want

MooseSmuggler
10th July 2011, 8:58 AM
Rayquaza is indeed awesome. You have good taste, my good man xD I hope you enjoy your time here on Serebii.

Also, if you want a battle (I can only do Pokémon Online, not WiFi) or anything else, feel free to ask. Unfortunately, I can't offer you a banner like the above poster, as my artistic skills are limited to hand-drawing (unless a hand-drawn Rayquaza interests you, but I'm not that skilled, so you'd have to wait a bit for me to perfect it).

Anyway, I'll stop rambling on. It's a bad habit xD I hope to see you around. Cheers! ^_^

Shooti
10th July 2011, 9:40 AM
hey welcome to the forums. if you want a banner for your signature i can make you one with a rayquaza if you want

Thanks so much..
I would ask if I could get time to be here regularly.

Thanks for such warm welcome guys:D It really means a lot to me..

Amaranth
10th July 2011, 7:04 PM
Welcome to the forums. I hope that you have a really enjoyable time here.

KnivesAndPens
10th July 2011, 7:06 PM
Hey, welcome to SPPf forums , i only joined like an hour ago lol but have a great time here and we can be friends too ^^.