PDA

View Full Version : Heya Guys Im New :D

KnivesAndPens
10th July 2011, 5:30 PM
Hey guys so im new here and well i have a friendcodes.com account its Torilicious, Im just here trying to learn how to train pokemon better ans stronger and i'd be grateful for some help. I got pokemon black as my bday gift like 3 days ago. So i also love to make new friends and learn about pokemon as well.Plus whats very interesting is Im from trinidad in the caribbean and i think i might the only one o:.

T-B0ne27
10th July 2011, 5:32 PM
hey welcome to the forums :) if you need anything just let me know. if you want i can create you a banner for your signature and help you with traing your pokemon. let me know what you want to know :)

KnivesAndPens
10th July 2011, 5:37 PM
hey welcome to the forums :) if you need anything just let me know. if you want i can create you a banner for your signature and help you with traing your pokemon. let me know what you want to know :)
Say thanks alot, mind if i add you?

T-B0ne27
10th July 2011, 5:58 PM
no problem :)

Drdj11
10th July 2011, 6:01 PM
Hi welcome to serebii and if you need a friend or some info,feel free to ask me ^^

kadabra spoon
10th July 2011, 6:04 PM
Yeah if you need help finding you're way and finding cool stuff to do, Then just ask me!

Youngster_Joey
10th July 2011, 6:09 PM
Hiya! <Insert Generic Welcome Comment Here> Just a warning, beware of the wrath of the mods!!!!!!!!

arceusvictini
10th July 2011, 7:06 PM
And beware of the rules! YOU'RE NOT IMMUNIZED AS A NEWBIE!

kadabra spoon
10th July 2011, 7:10 PM
what wrong with the mods?
Arceus i dislike you. I pressed ctrl+w and guess what happened...
Lol.

Amaranth
10th July 2011, 7:13 PM
what wrong with the mods?

There is nothing wrong with the mods. They will not have a problem with you unless you break the rules, so just make sure that you never do.

Aside from that welcome to the forums, have a nice stay here.

Silverwindstudios
10th July 2011, 7:52 PM
Pleasure to have you here. ;) If you need help with anything, or are looking for a friendly, random, crazy person to talk to, I'm your person. ^_^

shadow_zoroark
10th July 2011, 8:32 PM
^_^ hiyah welcome to serebii, If ya need help or are really bored, I'm on ALOT

Darato
10th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Porgon-XYZ
10th July 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome to serebii forums! Enjoy your stay!:D