PDA

View Full Version : Hardest challenge in BW.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Drdj11
11th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Just like the title said, what is your hardest challenge in BW.

Shaqtus
12th July 2011, 10:21 AM
For me, It had to have been the elite four. My team was underleveled except for a level 55 druddigon and i had to ration my max revives so i would have some for the champ.

donphant
12th July 2011, 10:38 AM
after completing the game and the initial elite four all my Pokemon were low LV50 so when the eastern side was unlocked it was training my team up so they were on level par with wild pokemon

thejt
12th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Nothing. The game was easy except for Elesa's gym. I lost once.

Silent Murderer
12th July 2011, 12:36 PM
umm a few odd ones here and there, battling lenora, battling iris, after you unlock the eastern side of unova trying to get level with not only the trainers but the wild pokemon,and cynthia,only trainer i ever had to use a revive on

Original151Rocks
12th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Elite four took me a couple of tries( ahem 30ish ) but i eventually beat them

Flying Raichu
12th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Pretty much nothing so far.

Gloryus
12th July 2011, 12:47 PM
I had the same underlevelled issue too for the E4. My team was around Lv 51-54 so it was tricky but with a few crits and some hax, I managed to pull out the win!

Pbbpwns
12th July 2011, 1:05 PM
I had the same underlevelled issue too for the E4. My team was around Lv 51-54 so it was tricky but with a few crits and some hax, I managed to pull out the win!

same for me!

lucario44444444
12th July 2011, 1:11 PM
Lernoa
*takes team of ubers and rematches lernra*

Mr. Reloaded
12th July 2011, 1:12 PM
trying to catch em all and beating elesa was incrediblely difficult

Solfatara
12th July 2011, 2:17 PM
I think filling up the pokédex just keeps becoming a more and more time-consuming and difficult task. I think first gen was the only time I actually did it - now I'm far short on legies, especially from third and fourth gen. Guess I'll have to start using the GTS for them.
Making a good team is also always a challenge.

Bronzong#1
12th July 2011, 2:19 PM
Elite Four what a pain in the ***

SnugNBouncy
12th July 2011, 2:30 PM
Lenoras gym was hard i almost died D:

D.Dusk
12th July 2011, 2:47 PM
Elite four, why? I totally did not expect it to be that long, in previous generations, the storyline did not continue up to the Elite Four so they were short. But this new change totally surprised me and I barely made it through, being lucky to be able to defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon after spamming many Revives.

TheEpicGoomba
12th July 2011, 2:56 PM
The Elite 4 was a breeze. For me Ghetsis' Hydreigon was a pain in the a**. My 1st and my only black out.

Rowdy
12th July 2011, 3:02 PM
The wait for Nintendo and Gamefreak to make Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect available to obtain, thus completing the Pokedex completely.

Does that count?

kyogreblue3
12th July 2011, 3:19 PM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon - beat my Zekrom 5 TIMES (I kept using Max Revives)
Elesa - ugh, I defeated her on my third try
Clay - FOURTH TRY. THAT EXCADRILL WAS HARD . . . and I was underleveled

but the Elite Four was easy.

Wild Dragonite
12th July 2011, 3:27 PM
Let's see...

Lenora was easy, because I found a Sawk before fighting her and I swept her entire team...
Elesa was a bit more challenging, because of the Emolgas... but she was still easy.
Isis was the hardest one, because the Fraxure I was using had a speed reducing nature.
Oh, yeah, and Ghetsis? Sawk, use Close Combat! *OHKO*

The Eastern edge of Unova, it seems like the trainers are worse than usual.

I've been underleveled pretty much since Lenora.

DooblyDooHaxorus
12th July 2011, 3:29 PM
I don't know if this counts, but one of my friend bet 20$ that I couldnt beat the second playthrough elite four in less than 30 min. I won, but barely. xD

Zoruagible
12th July 2011, 3:31 PM
Ghost and Psychic elite four members

Defy all 0dds
12th July 2011, 3:35 PM
Elite Four was cake, I trained all my pokes to 52 before challenging. Elesa was hard, failed twice....Personally, Cynthia and the Champ...still haven't beaten them

Mr. Reloaded
12th July 2011, 3:42 PM
For me, It had to have been the elite four. My team was underleveled except for a level 55 druddigon and i had to ration my max revives so i would have some for the champ.

the elite 4 only takes a few trys and underleveled pokemon really dude?! why would you not train them

Mr. Reloaded
12th July 2011, 3:43 PM
Elite Four was cake, I trained all my pokes to 52 before challenging. Elesa was hard, failed twice....Personally, Cynthia and the Champ...still haven't beaten them

alder is much easier than Cynthia because she has spirittomb and that was hard

KuroiMawile
12th July 2011, 4:14 PM
Trying to get a Vullaby in White.

Drdj11
12th July 2011, 4:18 PM
The Elite 4 was a breeze. For me Ghetsis' Hydreigon was a pain in the a**. My 1st and my only black out.

Yep that was the only blackout of me too.

Lorde
12th July 2011, 7:52 PM
Hmm, probably getting all 100 Musical props. I spent the better part of two months trying to get them all. Sometimes I would compete in a Musical, but still not receive a prop afterwards. You also need to link with someone wirelessly to get the Tiara prop, and that's a problem for some.

Farfan
12th July 2011, 8:10 PM
Well, having a 100 winning streak in the Battle Subway (super singles). I'm stuck in 30-40 :(

shunthedrums
12th July 2011, 8:20 PM
Deciding whether or not to go for all 646/649. I have every game from every generation in my possession (yes, I <3 Pokemon a bit too much), so it would be plausible to be able to do, especially with a little trading for some of the event Pokemon (none of which I have).

(Should I do it?)

arceus7
12th July 2011, 8:52 PM
yup you should

AquaRegisteel
12th July 2011, 9:35 PM

Call that underleveled? I was around Lv43 when I got there.

Yeah, I'm Always Underleveled when I have the gym battles and the E4
challenges.

Sephiroth_Strife
12th July 2011, 9:50 PM
I'm having the most trouble with Caitlin right now. It may simply be because my team is all level 49, but she's a pain.

Tsutaja1996
12th July 2011, 10:07 PM
I actually find the 8th Gym/Elite 4 (1st Round) quite easy as my team are usually Lv50-54 when I get to Pokemon League and around lv45 At the 8th Gym. The hard part for me is the massive level boost of all the east-side trainers after the league. I usually have to train in the stadiums in Nimbasa City for a few days till my team is around lv65.

Gelatino95
12th July 2011, 10:16 PM
The whole game was easy. But as for the hardest challenge? I'd say Cynthia. Once I trained a lot I could beat her easy enough, but I did lose a few times.

KickAsh
12th July 2011, 10:30 PM
The original Elite Four run-through, with Ghetsis.
The rematch was really easy, but the first time around I had to try 3 times.

Vandslaux
12th July 2011, 10:39 PM
I'm going for Skyla, and Clay was a pain. My Excadrill OHKOed his Excadrill with Dig, though.

AuraChannelerChris
12th July 2011, 10:44 PM
By default, the Battle Subway is the hardest challenge. It all depends on luck.

Grei
12th July 2011, 10:46 PM
By default, the Battle Subway is the hardest challenge. It all depends on luck.

Excluding the Battle Subway, though, I think the hardest in-game challenge is Cynthia.

mr jordaroo
12th July 2011, 10:50 PM
Lenora was awful - took me 4 times to beat her
Her Patrat was so annoying - it was unbelievably fast and then kept using retaliate and KOing all my pokemon with one hit >:(
(didn't help that I refused to get a fighting type from Pinwheel Forest because they looked stupid :/ )

I found most of the other gym leaders easy enough - I was always under levelled or equally levelled for them though

The elite four were easy enough too - the final two Team Plasma battles were hard though... I honestly thought I was going to have to battle Ghetsis without having my Pokemon healed which worried the hell out of me :/

Mr. Reloaded
12th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Nothing. The game was easy except for Elesa's gym. I lost once.

Elesa's gym is only hard if you don't have the following
rock types
ground types
ice types

AuraChannelerChris
12th July 2011, 10:59 PM
rock types
ground types
ice types

Rock types - Roggenrola/Boldor(?) doesn't have good Rock type attacks unless you sacrifice training for all your Pokemon to level it.

Ground types - Sandile/Krokorok gets screwed due to the two Emolgas using Flying type attacks. Worse yet, those two squirrels from hell are deadly fast. Drilbur is a good option but she also employs Flame Charge.

Ice types - There's not a single Ice type before Elesa unless you resort to trading. Moreover, her Zebstrika knows Flame Charge sooooooooo...

Falk
12th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Post-Elite 4 gave me quite an challenge. I had to use a lot of Revives to get through it...

DrasticPhase
12th July 2011, 11:29 PM
My hardest challenge was burgh when i was usimg snivy and of course lenora

XXD17
12th July 2011, 11:31 PM
The battle facility/ subway is my hardest challenge...freaking pokemon with broken stats and having hax to their advantage...even my fully EV trained pokes barely stand a chance...

Cerex
13th July 2011, 12:07 AM
The battle subway is annoying because of how bad it's all stacked against the player, but that's to expected. The hardest challenge for me were the trainers post the E4, they had such a ridiculous spike in levels in comparison to the Elite Four that my entire team blacked out several times.

I could Lenora being difficult if you didn't have Pignite but one of the other starters.

arceus7
13th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Lenora isnt hard at all lol , ever heard of Sawk with Sturdy?

Elesa is hard because their isnt a single good counter pokemon since her zebstrika with flame charge rogen doesnt have a reliable ground type attack yet ( mine had smack down and I also had a krookodile so I just used smack down switch to sandile use sand tomb and rocktomb buhbuy you elmos!

Vandslaux
13th July 2011, 12:43 AM
rock types
ground types
ice types
I had a Drilbur and it was hard. Rock Tomb didn't do much, the Emolgas were immune to Dig, but at least they were limited to Aerial Ace, Pursuit, and Quick Attack.

GoldNinja
13th July 2011, 12:49 AM
The time when you enter the Elite Four for the first time, that was hard xD Almost threw my DS on the wall 'cus my pokemon kept fainting!

I blame my inexperience though, it was my first time against them and I didn't know what to expect - turned out my pokemon were underleveled xD Naturally now I can go through the E4 no sweat :)

@MiGo
13th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Not much in black and white was extremely difficult for me, probably just Lenora and her stinkin' retaliate move lol. That or battling caitlin after the main game.

mew0099
13th July 2011, 12:57 AM
N's Sigilyph in Nimbasa City defeated me numerous times .
Lenora was difficult but I made it through [ urgh , retaliate ! ] .
But the hardest for me was the Elite Four - I almost didn't make it through ! I only had one level 50 on me , no revives , and no legendaries .

Drdj11
13th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Ok what the **** I was in the battle facitly and I was about to win but then, Some dude came in and he had a frickin legendarys I'm not joking I am for real!

Typhoon_HG
13th July 2011, 1:00 AM
Elesa was my only real challenge. I had to train up my Archen to Lv. 30 before I even had a chance against her Emolgas. Other than Grimsley's Bisharp, the E4 was fairly easy and I took out Ghetsis' Hydreigon pretty easily. Also, even though I was pretty underlevelled, Unova's eastern side wasn't to hard (although the first battle took me by surprise).

Edit: N's Sigilyph in Nimbasa was pretty hard too.

lucario beast
13th July 2011, 1:01 AM
elesa and her emolgas

watermelon_1234
13th July 2011, 1:10 AM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon.
I was only able to take it down by stalling it with Jellicent's Will-O-Wisp and Recover. >.> (Well, at least it boosted my appreciation for Jellicent.)

Mr. Reloaded
13th July 2011, 1:15 AM
Elite Four what a pain in the ***

you said it for sure

Paradoxe
13th July 2011, 1:29 AM
N's Sigilyph in Nimbasa City defeated me numerous times .

This. I didn't have anything that was effective against it, so I got wiped out by it numerous times.

Drdj11
13th July 2011, 3:08 AM
Yeah alright let's get some more posts in tell your friends about it!

Flydreigon
13th July 2011, 3:14 AM
The only thing that was remotely hard for me was Elesa and her two Emolga. I had super effective on them at the time. I expected Ghetsis' Hydreigon to be really hard for me, but I think I took it out with a couple HJK from my Scrafty.

General Nonsense
13th July 2011, 3:15 AM
The battle subway is the hardest challenge. I still haven't gotten more than 24 wins in any of the super lines ;_;

Also the sudden level increase of the NPC's pokemon post E4. I was shocked when the opponent's pokemon were almost 20 levels higher than mine.

fuyu-seetaa
13th July 2011, 4:14 AM
The first was Elesa. I had Panpour (weak against Electrics), Tranquill (weak against Electrics), and my Herdier and, um, I'm not sure if it was a Patrat still or a Watchog. Anyway, I also had Servine. It's kinda obvious why she was so hard, and some other trainers in her gym (Acrobatics takes out Servine, Double Team is... annoying, and Volt Switch...).

Later it was the Elite Four (when I first challenged them). Caitlyn and the ghost-girl were the hardest with Reuniclus (Focus Blast) and Chandelure (Fire Blast). Not to mention Ghetis and his Hydreigon AND Eelektross. How does it know Flamethrower?! It's an eel!

Youngster_Joey
13th July 2011, 4:16 AM
Mine were the dial battle w/ Cheren.

Second hardest was battle w/ Ghetsis

TheAwesome128
13th July 2011, 4:19 AM
For me it was the E4, my team was 5-10 levels behind the the E4 Trainers.I had to purposely lose to train my pokemon. When I got the game I wanted to go throught the whole game with out all my pokemon on my team fainting, the first wild pokemon battle ruined it for me :(

pikadon92
13th July 2011, 4:56 AM
Right now it's getting Rank 3 in Wifi battle subway.

mew0099
13th July 2011, 5:21 AM
Ok what the **** I was in the battle facitly and I was about to win but then, Some dude came in and he had a frickin legendarys I'm not joking I am for real!

Wow ! Which legendaries ?

Drdj11
13th July 2011, 5:26 AM
It was Cobailon,Cressila,Latias,And Moltres if I could get it on video i Would

Pikawho?
13th July 2011, 5:39 AM
I had no troubles during the main storyline. Lenora gave me trouble when I did a blind playthrough in Japanese White, but otherwise no issues. Ghetsis' Hydreigon wasn't a factor. My team was level 53 all around so I had no worries.

Somebody already mentioned the trollish level jump post e4, with everyone having level 60+ stuff right off the get go. Otherwise, the hardest challenge so far is getting 49 wins in the super lines. In doubles I got 27 straight before being outhaxed by a quick clawed Leafeon. I've been playing around with strategies but so far nothing has won 4 consecutive sets.

crazysteve1001
13th July 2011, 5:41 AM
hardest for me was post game

Aquarelle
13th July 2011, 7:28 AM
I guess my hardest challenge was training for the Elite Four + N/Ghetsis. Battling the limited number of trainers in the Nimbasa domes every day didn't help every member of my team, so I ended up having to kill a lot of Audinos. It was really slow and boring.

Other than that, I found the games to be really, really easy.

Remorph
13th July 2011, 7:31 AM
Second gym leader. So flippin hard.

Darkoon
13th July 2011, 9:23 AM
The hardest thing for me is Elesa's gym, I lose once to her, XD

XXD17
13th July 2011, 2:42 PM
The first was Elesa. I had Panpour (weak against Electrics), Tranquill (weak against Electrics), and my Herdier and, um, I'm not sure if it was a Patrat still or a Watchog. Anyway, I also had Servine. It's kinda obvious why she was so hard, and some other trainers in her gym (Acrobatics takes out Servine, Double Team is... annoying, and Volt Switch...).

Later it was the Elite Four (when I first challenged them). Caitlyn and the ghost-girl were the hardest with Reuniclus (Focus Blast) and Chandelure (Fire Blast). Not to mention Ghetis and his Hydreigon AND Eelektross. How does it know Flamethrower?! It's an eel!

eelektross is indeed an eel but it has dragon/ reptilian characteristics as well explaining how it can learn moves like d-claw and flamethrower...Elesa is easy as long as you have a zebstrika, just spam shock wave on the emolgas and flame charge on the zebstrika...

Lenora isnt hard at all lol , ever heard of Sawk with Sturdy?

Ever heard of watchog with hypnosis?

arceus7
13th July 2011, 5:54 PM
elesa was easy because I spammed smack down roggenrolla(my rogen didnt evolve till I hit level 38) + krokodile

Ever heard of chesto berries bro XD, cheren gave them to you for a reason.

Ace of Shades
13th July 2011, 5:56 PM
2nd Gym, 4th Gym, and E4(Still haven't beaten)

Dear Insanity
13th July 2011, 5:56 PM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

I never found Lenora and Elesa that difficult.

Ace of Shades
13th July 2011, 5:58 PM
^Maybe it's because i have always gone in under-leveled?

Cometstarlight
13th July 2011, 5:59 PM
Probably the elite four. Dipped into my max revive fund and went all out, b/c the types were like the uncommon types that people don't really use too often. I hated the elite four this time around. The only plus was that I got to fight N and that he turned out to be a pretty cool guy

Alter ego
13th July 2011, 6:12 PM
Ghetsis' Hydreigon takes my team out in the first time...
Actually, my BP team have fear of the fighting Elite four, with the Trouble Brellon and the 'PP Waster' Sturdy Sawk. I can't Pass +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 +6 to my underleveled Pokés with a Spore user!

Mister_SGG
13th July 2011, 6:16 PM
Finding and training a Tynamo.

SapphireMemories
13th July 2011, 6:28 PM
The Elite 4 + Ghetsis.

Drdj11
13th July 2011, 6:46 PM
Yeah alright let's get some more post inand go check out my other thread favorite legendary for 4 gen!

Witchan
13th July 2011, 7:03 PM
The place in Nimbasa City where you battle five trainers in a row (the stipulation means that you can get a higher score without letting any of your pokemon faint, which was painful).

Nedhundir
13th July 2011, 7:15 PM
I beat the game with only 4 pokemon :D Ignoring reshiram cause i didnt have a damn choice)
Jellecent
Darmanitan
Serpiror
Archeops

Jellicent did most of the work B) Cursed body does wonders rofl

Drdj11
13th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Wow this thread is getting popular(I think)

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
13th July 2011, 11:38 PM
^ Spam.

The BS is BS. Stupid Battle Haxway.

needsalimegreenespeon
14th July 2011, 12:30 AM
*sigh* Lenora on my first black, because I was blind and using Oshawatt. After that... not many other problems. I pretrained my Pokemon up to level 50 before I battled Drayden.

I have Two Blacks And Two Whites. Each starter and a free play. ^^

Drdj11
14th July 2011, 2:55 AM
I don't think it is spam.

Xab95
14th July 2011, 7:20 AM
1.Lenora.
2.Elesa.
3.Ghetsis's Hydreigon.
4.Cynthia's Garchomp.

S k y
14th July 2011, 7:39 AM
I think to unlock Eastern Edge of Unova

arbiter7x
14th July 2011, 9:19 AM
Nuzlocke White in progress, ready to fight N and Ghetis now, but already lost like 10 comrades.

~-Overheat-~
14th July 2011, 2:49 PM
Battle Subway. The Advanced ones that is.

Plat. Frontier
14th July 2011, 3:57 PM
Not sure, but it was either Alder for the first time, Cynthia or Morimoto for the first time. Now I can beat Alder with ease and an elixer, along with Morimoto without an elixer.

Or maybe it's leveling up my Level 5 Pichu to a Level 100 Raichu. Right now it's on 50 as a Pikachu.

Guywhoiam
14th July 2011, 4:01 PM
I had the hardest time in my fight with Clay. I am not sure why, but it took me a few tries. But hey, I got to hear that awesome Gym Leader's Last Pokemon music a few times, right?

FearowLucarioEspion
14th July 2011, 7:05 PM
Waiting for some one to traid me crygonal over global trade. it was impossible to find one in twist mt. and i waited like 3 weeks. onece i got it, it ment i caught everyone in unova.( with the exception of those last 3 event ones)

Lance The Champ
14th July 2011, 7:44 PM
The advanced battle subway... thats all I can think of...

The Imposter
15th July 2011, 1:49 AM
Ghetsis. Curse his stupid underleveled Hydreigon!

Moneyy
15th July 2011, 7:36 PM
Evolving Deino into Hydreigon. Took a very long time.

Aegon
15th July 2011, 8:40 PM
I'd say the hardest challenge was raising my Pokémon straight after the Elite Four, when there's the large level jump. I kept losing half of my team to one Pokémon. The harder stages of the Battle Subway are challenging, too.

thekorean
15th July 2011, 9:15 PM
The place in Nimbasa City where you battle five trainers in a row (the stipulation means that you can get a higher score without letting any of your pokemon faint, which was painful).

Thats not in Nimbasa City, thats in Underella Town isnt it?

It took me 3 days to evolve Deino in to Hydreigon.

Prankstar 73
15th July 2011, 9:39 PM
Thats not in Nimbasa City, thats in Underella Town isnt it?

It took me 3 days to evolve Deino in to Hydreigon.

He's talking about the Battle Institute, which IS in Nimbasa.

Weaver_8
15th July 2011, 9:52 PM
My first and only major challenge BW was Ghetis. Every battle went fine, barely anything serious happened. Than I met Ghetis's hydreigon >:{ it did not end well. It took out my whole team, Leipard, Emboar, Musharna, Swanna, Golurk, and Scolipede. WHY! For the first time ever in any Pokemon game I let myself lose so as to keep level ups I got from his battle. Battling him a second time, without save haxxing, I finally beat him. Truly Ghetis has earned some major respect from me. He is only surpassed by Cynthia from my battle back in Platinum.

Aurath8
15th July 2011, 10:49 PM
BW didn't challenge me because I made the mistake of overlevelling. I reached 45 and managed to beat N and Ghetsis comfortably. I also overlevelled when I took on the E4 second round. Alder was less of a problem than Ghetsis and thanks to the experience I got there, Cynthia didn't challenge me either. I'd say the hardest Challenge was Alder's Volcorona. It managed to get a Quiver Dance and managed to take out 3 members of my team and did surprisingly well with just Bug Buzz Heat Wave and Hyper Beam but Carracosta's Aqua Jet took it down.

D*N
15th July 2011, 11:45 PM
I first thought ghetsis would be difficult, but he was easier than I thought.
Now The hardest would be after the ending and all those 65+ pokemontrainers...

Weaver_8
16th July 2011, 12:06 AM
I first thought ghetsis would be difficult, but he was easier than I thought.
Now The hardest would be after the ending and all those 65+ pokemontrainers...

I actually was able to work around the after game trainers once I started to level up again outside of white forest. They were pretty easy, so was the elite four, Alder included.

$h1ny Hunter
16th July 2011, 12:20 AM
The two hardest parts of the game for me:
1. Elesa's gym. I started with a Snivy and didn't have anything to use against her Volt-Switch crazy pokemon.
2. Elite 4 second time around. They are very high levelled and even though I've gone through every route and city and battled every trainer (I think) I was still under par for them.

Banana Knight Arthur
16th July 2011, 12:32 AM
For me one of the hardest challenges is Aloe, her Miruhog is quite speedy.

Couple that with hypnosis and decent att power and you are in for an uphill battle.

If you do not have a high level fighting-type, she is quite troublesome.

*IZ*
16th July 2011, 1:06 AM
The hardest is raising to level 100! Its such a pain. XD

Smokey_d
16th July 2011, 3:35 AM
Catching 'em all (national mode)! Which i actually ended up doing, the Unova pokédex was WAY too easy to finish.

AuraChannelerChris
16th July 2011, 3:50 AM
Catching 'em all (national mode)! Which i actually ended up doing, the Unova pokédex was WAY too easy to finish.

How is that even hard? It's a long time-consuming job you can do easily. Now, getting an Arceus through normal means without hacking...that is hard.

SmartD
16th July 2011, 6:19 PM
Beating Ghetis' Hydreigon. I had to level up my Pokemon to beat it.

Yoshifan151
16th July 2011, 6:36 PM
The Elite Four was the hardest. Lost to Marshal, but came back and beat everyone on second try.

suicuneman
16th July 2011, 8:27 PM
Just like others have said, Ghetsis' Hydreigon was the only problem for me throughout the entire game, and that's only because I refused to use Reshiram. I mean, I DID beat the Hydreigon eventually, but by that time I only had one Pokémon left, and then his Eelektross came and finished me off.

So I swapped my Zweilous for Reshiram...

(Plus Ghetsis must have hacked his Hydreigon to get it at that level :P)

Drdj11
17th July 2011, 2:14 AM
How is that even hard? It's a long time-consuming job you can do easily. Now, getting an Arceus through normal means without hacking...that is hard.

Really? I don't know if that is hard, I think that you can just use poke transfer or something.

fuyu-seetaa
17th July 2011, 2:53 AM
Really? I don't know if that is hard, I think that you can just use poke transfer or something.

I think they mean catching an Arceus in general (from PKMN Diamond/Pearl) using the Azure Flute. I'll admit that I'd only encountered Arceus by using a hack to get the Azure Flute... I don't even know how you can get it without hacking for it.

T.W.I.
17th July 2011, 9:07 AM
Hardest times in BW are:

Lenora in a Snivy/Oshawatt ony run

and

Burgh in a Snivy only run.

Such little experience prior to that point makes starter only challanges brutal >_>. Unless you choose Tepig then life is super simple.

Speedy Chikorita
18th July 2011, 2:50 AM
Getting lost in Unova 8Db

Blazios
18th July 2011, 1:44 PM
I have to admit that N's final team gave me a bit of trouble on my most recent Black team. I realised just before the battle that my team was both Zekrom weak and Zoroark weak...

•Azelf•
18th July 2011, 1:49 PM
Forming a team, which I am still doing.

Volcaronick
18th July 2011, 2:05 PM
The first time I played Black....it took me too many times to beat the Elite 4.

thegreenwanderer
18th July 2011, 2:19 PM
Getting lvl 100's is quite hard , i have my team already. The only lvl 100 i have so far is darmanitan , the next closest is alakazam which i got to lvl 80 today.it get's boring after a while training on the e4 though.

thrine
18th July 2011, 5:41 PM
Leveling does take a long time. I got the hang of GTS pretty quickly and got Pokerus through that, but still...! It's never-ending!

My biggest challenge is learning to use Pal Pad and trading with friend code. I've searched online, etc, and I can't figure it out.

Edit: And I still don't understand why it's still the Elite Four when it's really five...that bugs me!

thegreenwanderer
18th July 2011, 6:08 PM
Leveling does take a long time. I got the hang of GTS pretty quickly and got Pokerus through that, but still...! It's never-ending!

My biggest challenge is learning to use Pal Pad and trading with friend code. I've searched online, etc, and I can't figure it out.

Edit: And I still don't understand why it's still the Elite Four when it's really five...that bugs me!

It bugged me in emerald the first six or so playthroughs, not now though since it's not a big deal.

I learnt to use the pal pad with difficulty also, I'd forgotten about it because i hadn't been playing the sinnoh games in a while.this one seemed more complex .

complete legitimacy
18th July 2011, 6:27 PM
@thrine, the reason it's the E4 is 'cause supposedly when you beat the champion you become the champion. If you played FRLG then you'll remember that your rival only becomes the champion because he beat the E4 before you. The E4 are supposed to stay the same. The Champion isn't.

zerofield
18th July 2011, 6:54 PM
second elite four run, elesa, cynthia's eelektross, and ghetsis's hydreigon were pretty much my only challenges this game. oh,and morimoto's monkeys are pretty tough if you're level 55 all around.n.n

thegreenwanderer
18th July 2011, 7:01 PM
second elite four run, elesa, cynthia's eelektross, and ghetsis's hydreigon were pretty much my only challenges this game. oh,and morimoto's monkeys are pretty tough if you're level 55 all around.n.n

i used to do morimoto's battle as daily training before the e4 after i finished with the rich family.

thrine
18th July 2011, 7:27 PM
@thrine, the reason it's the E4 is 'cause supposedly when you beat the champion you become the champion. If you played FRLG then you'll remember that your rival only becomes the champion because he beat the E4 before you. The E4 are supposed to stay the same. The Champion isn't.

Ah, ok. I played Blue, Red, Yellow and Gold...recently I bought FR/LG in a lot with Ruby, which I'm still trying to grind through (IT'S SO HARRRD! *whinewhineEliteFourwhine*) but I hadn't played in years! Maybe the hard time with the dragon challenger was due to champion Gary in Red/Blue having a nice assortment of Pokemon, not a specific type...?

So yeah, because of my ancient-ness and unwillingness to adopt these new trendy types of game systems and cell phones etc, the C-Gear/Pal Pad learning curve has been steep! :redface:

SnugNBouncy
18th July 2011, 8:35 PM
Lenora's gym was definitely the hardest challenge. After that little bump everything else seemed pretty easy.

Zoroark4873
19th July 2011, 1:07 AM
Getting the grass at white forest

KittyKitty3308
19th July 2011, 3:52 AM
Honestly... Iris's gym trainers. I was underleveled for them and did not have a dragon or ice type to use. She herself was easy, but I had to go heal after every other trainer in her gym... Oh and her gym itself. I liked the difficulty of the dragon maze thing, but not when I'm scared about running into one of her unbattled trainers when trying to go to the pokecenter!!! :p

thekorean
19th July 2011, 4:33 AM
Leveling to 100. Honestly, since you cant rebattle trainers aside from Sports Stadiums in Nimbasa, Royal Unova and Cheren/Bianca, its hard to reach 100. Black City as well, but most give crappy EXP.

Regiultima
19th July 2011, 4:35 AM
The second Gym was definitly one of the hardest challenges. It's RIGHT before you get access to the Relocator (after that, everything was pretty much smooth sailing) which was really awful.

TDawg
19th July 2011, 4:45 AM
Ghetisis with his damn Hydreigon!!!!!!! I seriously have everything that he could OHKO plus i was about 6 lvls under

thekorean
19th July 2011, 5:28 AM
Close Conbat took the Hydreigon down for me.

TheWatersGreatGuardian
19th July 2011, 7:10 AM
Finding out that the new trainers after the E4 have pkm in the level 60-65 range.

All mine were in the 55-57.

arceus7
19th July 2011, 3:40 PM
considering I have 19 pokemon I leveld to level 100 in 10 days alone I find it a hole lot more easy to level up in black then I have ever had before .

Its really easy to level up all your pokemon to 80
So I get them to 80 ( couple hours or so it takes) then I ditch them in day care and go running around long routes in unova to hatch my eggs, I come back voila level 99. In the PC they go.

ManhattanTheStarr
19th July 2011, 5:07 PM
Leveling up my team without Audino. When I first played Black, I completely forgot about their existence, and none of them were showing up for some reason. Leveling up your team without the massive Exp. Points you get from those things is impossible. X_x

(I really don't like the new Exp. Points gain in B/W...)

Nitemare
19th July 2011, 8:07 PM
Ghestis Hydregion against my under lvl50 team curse dragon pulse...

HeroXD
19th July 2011, 8:28 PM
The super battle subways are so hard. I can't seem to ever make it the 49th streak. It's rediculous!

abrar14
19th July 2011, 9:28 PM
Ghestis Hydregion against my under lvl50 team curse dragon pulse...

ghetis is evil! he used a AR to get his underlevveled hydregion

Drdj11
25th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Now my hardest challenge is training to lvl100.My pokes are lvl 93 and 94

arceus7
26th July 2011, 1:11 AM
Leveling up my team without Audino. When I first played Black, I completely forgot about their existence, and none of them were showing up for some reason. Leveling up your team without the massive Exp. Points you get from those things is impossible. X_x

(I really don't like the new Exp. Points gain in B/W...)

What are you guys talking about, I beat everyone on the first try with a team that I never had to grind with. I never fought an wild audino when I did my first playthrough, dunno what your problems are but I never had any, if you actually battled the trainers who are strikingly right in front of you you wont have a problem... thing is I never changed my team up , my team was fully made right after getting to nimbasa city

Turtlestarf
26th July 2011, 1:15 AM
I have a tie between beating the Elite 4 first time and Ghetsis Battle because in all of those battles my Pokemon were underleveled, but N was sort of easy.

Also, Yay for me for being the first one on page 8 not a big accomplishment but ya know.

muffinz
26th July 2011, 4:57 AM
My first time through the Elite Four/N/Ghetsis. With no trainer rematches available, and with my Pokčmon massively outleveling the wild Audinos, I quickly got tired of level-grinding and went into the Pokčmon League with my whole team at exactly level 48.

Caitlin, Grimsley, and Marshal weren't hugely difficult, but then came Shauntal. Every single member of my team was weak to either Fire, Ghost, or Psychic. Her level 50 Chandelure(which knew Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, and Psychic) absolutely massacred me. Well, I actually beat it on my first try eventually, due to my very large stock of Revives and Full Restores, but it was still a huge pain.

Annnd then came N and Ghetsis. N actually wasn't too bad, but Ghetsis's Hydreigon outleveled every member of my team by a whopping six levels, which meant it was faster than every member of my team exept my Swoobat, and it could KO everything in one hit, even with a neutrally-damaging attack. However, I actually managed to defeat every one of the end-game trainers on my first try, without restarting at all(although I did burn through almost my entire supply of healing items).

Adeku
26th July 2011, 5:02 AM
I'd have to say the Battle Subway bosses. I still can't beat the Super Singles one. Though, I haven't migrated my EV trained pokemon to my Black version.

jmdavid12
26th July 2011, 5:07 AM
On my past games, it was beating Ghetsis's Hydreigon. This thing would pwn my whole team! On the game I have now (look at sig) it would be beating Burgh's Leavanny. I had Servine, Panpour, Sawk, and Sandile. All weak to Leavanny.

JeroFTW
26th July 2011, 9:11 PM
Ghetsis was the hardest, and the subway bosses. I can't get past the doubles with those guys ingame o_o

Drdj11
26th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Subway(eat fresh)bosses are really tough!

FILIP22
26th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Beating Ghetsis with ALL my Pokemon weak to his Hydreigon and I had no super-effective move against it.

Kanna
27th July 2011, 12:19 AM
cythnia in that house. I forget what town. I lost about 5 times.

deoxysdude94
27th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Ghetsis. He was impossible for me to beat the first time. His Hydreigon was really annoying...

MetalLion
27th July 2011, 1:41 AM
I don't know why but the end game was a breeze, only Zekrom fainted against Ghetsis, the after game was totally unexpected tho, finding a wild Tyranitar or battling a level 60 something Espeon totally caught me off guard.

Rakurai
27th July 2011, 3:30 AM
The Battle Subway. Mostly because the RNG hates me and/or loves the AI.

lucario beast
27th July 2011, 3:31 AM
the battle subway

Paradoxe
27th July 2011, 4:07 AM
Getting through the Abyssal Ruins.

angelicdiablo264
27th July 2011, 4:18 AM
Battle Subway is still pissing me off.

Willow's Tara
27th July 2011, 4:21 AM
Ghetsis and his Hydregion for sure. Of course my Pokemon were more underlevelled, Reshiram being the highest at 52 (I caught him with the M ball, made sense, or did I catch him normally? Not sure). Victini was the only one that actually managed to damage Hydregion more (I think).

Had to leave and go train, was a bit of a chore getting everyone to aleast lv50 (We are talking a Serperior, Carracosta, Victini, Reshiram, Chandelure and I believe Deino. Galvantula and another Pokemon were on reserve.). Finally got him thanks to Reshiram.

I have yet to fight the E4 the second time, too lazy to get them to 60-78 XD, although I have my own Hydregion now and he's like level 70 or something, very nice.

Elese was also a pain all the back at the 4th gym too. Her Emolga really got me annoyed (It was like this, Servine, Victini, Tirtoga or whatever, Tranquill and Swadloon/Whirlpede). Her two Emolga really got me, and Bitzle's flame charge had surprised me.

SWIZZY_101_
27th July 2011, 7:24 PM
For me it was Ghestis. Mostly because his hydreigon is very powerful.

Onyx Umeki
28th July 2011, 4:51 AM
That Cynthia battle man... -shudders-

Swagmander
28th July 2011, 4:03 PM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon gave people trouble? I had no trouble with that thing. "Scrafty, use Hi Jump Kick!" BAM! Dead.

PokeTrainerJay
28th July 2011, 4:09 PM
I was underleveled then I unlocked the Eastern part (Black City, Undella Town etc.) and found it very hard to get through the routes so I had to dodge trainers xD

acetrainerdov
28th July 2011, 5:19 PM
_________e4_the_scond_time

MetalLion
28th July 2011, 5:29 PM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon gave people trouble? I had no trouble with that thing. "Scrafty, use Hi Jump Kick!" BAM! Dead.

I know right! If you have a scrafty the end game is a breeze, at first I was like "What a hydreagon? Oh this is bad. What's even the typing on this thing? oh is half dark, go scrafty!"

Squirtlemasterr
28th July 2011, 7:02 PM
Embarrasingly enough, my biggest challange in Poemon Blac has been the battle subway. I trounced the Elite 4 and I thought I would be able to steam roll through. But to beat just the single rail, I had to thin outside the box and use new poemon i never used during the game. And even adjust their orders between matches, and actually think.

I used Chandlure, Emboar, and Haxorus. I didn't even need Emboar, save in the last battle against the rail master ingo. Came down to the last Hammer Arm!

Nebbio
28th July 2011, 9:59 PM
My biggest challenge was probably Ghetsis. It wasn't even his Hydregion, it was his Electross.

Jinglefruit
29th July 2011, 12:49 AM
My first run through Scrafty just anihilated all, and in all my E4 rematches Alder's Volcarona has yet to manage to take out something of mine because so many quiver dances just gives me time to defend.

However, if anyone wants abit more of a challenge, pick a dual typing and only use that for a runthrough. I thought I'd try a more than a monotype challenge with Grass/Poison. Every Sigilyph takes down half my team. I'm currently at Clay's gym and the hardest match so far has been N by the Ferris wheel. It took me 6 attempts, since I couldn't even use poisoning and leech seed as it had magic guard. D:
Thankfully I had 2 pokemon with Venoshock, as nothing else could take more than a quarter of it's health.

MattHenry
29th July 2011, 4:59 AM
The wait for Nintendo and Gamefreak to make Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect available to obtain, thus completing the Pokedex completely.

Does that count?

I, honestly, could not agree more. It just surprises me that they haven't even been released in Japan. Japan is usually on the ball with that sort of stuff.

thekorean
29th July 2011, 5:06 AM
^So all the videos of Japanese Blacks with Keldeo, Meloetta and Genosect was all hacked?

TomChomp
30th July 2011, 5:23 PM
The HARDEST challenge has to be completing the National dex, Obviously.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th July 2011, 6:05 PM
It's weird, Ghetis was incredibly hard the first time I faced him, but easy the second time. IDK, maybe because I came prepared.

Lenora was hard both times though

fubufubu
30th July 2011, 7:06 PM
shauntal's jellicent for me....oy....

Mr. Reloaded
30th July 2011, 7:07 PM
Having to level up without the use of the vs seeker.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th July 2011, 7:42 PM
Shauntel's Jellicent was kinda easy. I took it down with my Galvantula and Leavanny

Drdj11
30th July 2011, 10:48 PM

Does that count?

Nope sorry has to be in-game

Wolfgirl44
31st July 2011, 10:22 PM
I had trouble with Elesa, because I wanted to see if I could beat her using just my Mightyena. My Mightyena only knows physical attacks, so she kept getting paralyzed.

I pulled it off, but it took a very long time.

greenxboy
31st July 2011, 11:23 PM
Ghetsis's hydreigon rape all my team when i got there
also living in america when all the awsome events are in japan

char char
1st August 2011, 12:45 AM
Just like everyone one else's problem with Ghetis and his Hyrdeigon

zerofield
1st August 2011, 5:29 AM
^So all the videos of Japanese Blacks with Keldeo, Meloetta and Genosect was all hacked?

yep. currently, without hacking, there is absolutely no way to obtain those three. yes, even in japan. and seeing pokemon in japanese videos doesn't prove anything, i see more hacked japanese pokemon than any other language...

firemaster13
1st August 2011, 8:59 AM
my biggest challenge was caitlin

The Oncoming Storm
1st August 2011, 9:12 AM
Um when i say this dont make fun of me but mine was prolly burgh! I had a sandile, blitzle, and dewott. So i didnt have the best team for this battle. Still beat him first time though. My blitle came through with nitrocharge.

Alex0511
1st August 2011, 9:18 AM
I like how every says Lenora was hard. I had a Throh, so I decimated her.

My hardest challenge so far would have to be Cilan, probably because I didn't use the monkey. But I managed to win the first time.

BadWolf Churchill
1st August 2011, 9:52 AM
I never found Ghetsis hard... My Samurott survived whatever attack it used and KO'd back with Megahorn.

Lenora was easy because of Sawk, so my hardest challenge was probably Cilan (lost on the first try because Pansear sucks, I resorted to Sand Attack spamming) or Cynthia (I was about 20 levels below her). I think I used most of my max revives fighting Cynthia.

Touko_Kun
1st August 2011, 9:57 AM
Battle subway...Super Multi (my brother can't take a challenge)

Haxy
1st August 2011, 10:32 AM
I have a feeling that the hardest challenge that I'll ever be in is the Battle Subway. I think I'm so going to have a hard time there, due to my relative inexperience in actual competitive battling.

3dxbox
1st August 2011, 10:38 AM
I have a feeling that the hardest challenge that I'll ever be in is the Battle Subway. I think I'm so going to have a hard time there, due to my relative inexperience in actual competitive battling.

Same here.

I can't get more than a 10/15 streak or so in the Super single/double.

Jabols
3rd August 2011, 12:20 AM
My biggest challenge had to be in black because black was originally my sister's so when she finally had to leave to go to the air force she decided to let me play the game. Even though I beat pokemon white without any difficulty, the move choices and the under leveled pokemon that she had made it ridiculously difficult to beat the elite four as a whole.

Kingdra22
3rd August 2011, 12:58 AM
Definitely the jump after the E4 where all the trainers are like 20 levels higher. I just ran around avoiding battles trying to get to all the locations for a while

Drdj11
3rd August 2011, 3:51 AM
Now mine is ev training.It takes to long.

Vandslaux
3rd August 2011, 4:08 AM
Starting out exploring post-E4, for sure. I had, like, lv. 50's.

SnugNBouncy
3rd August 2011, 3:36 PM
Starting out exploring post-E4, for sure. I had, like, lv. 50's.

oh woww youre right! that sucked! i think thats the point i traded my other pokemon over! :D

Simplycrazy1
4th August 2011, 12:07 AM
I had to fight Ghetsis like 4 times, because his hydragon countered every good pokemon i was using at the time

sev2
4th August 2011, 12:22 AM
i didn't have any trouble with the main portion of the game but the super battle subway is prooving difficult

river-wolf
4th August 2011, 1:31 AM
Ghetsis. *headdesk*

He took out my entire team in my White playthrough. Luckily I was better prepared in Black, but he's still a pain. The music doesn't help -- it's like it's trying to brainwash you into losing, lol.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
4th August 2011, 1:49 AM
The hardest challenge I found in this game was finding a challenge. Ghetis wasn't THAT bad...

BIGJRA
4th August 2011, 1:51 AM
Battle subway is impossible!
Only things away from black card grrr

vitorml
4th August 2011, 2:38 AM
catching any shiny pokes when i don't feel like SAVing my way out of wasting my precious time in raising numbers with sprites

pokemonranger7098
4th August 2011, 3:21 AM
Completeing the pokedex. Always evades me... So close this time though! 493 of the 600+ pokemon.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th August 2011, 3:31 PM
The Elite Four was easy. Emboar + Heat Crash strategy.

Ghetsis was the hardest for me, I'd say. I lost to him five times until I beat him.

Drdj11
4th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Awesome posts guys.I had some trouble with about all of this.......

BIGJRA
7th August 2011, 6:43 PM
I cant beat normal single subway master battle 1 (21) im so tired of it

Remmie
7th August 2011, 8:07 PM
Battle Subway when I'm with Hilbert. I wish I could choose his Pokemon instead. Once he brought 2 Ice type. We lost quickly because of that. Grrrr!

Drdj11
21st August 2011, 4:57 PM
I'm having Trouble picking items for batting now.

GrassTypes.
21st August 2011, 5:57 PM
Ghetsis's Hydriegon . took me 5 or 6 Tries.

Aegon
21st August 2011, 6:37 PM
A lot of people seem to have problem with Ghetsis' Hydreigon. I didn't have any at all, although that could have been due to my Haxorus. A Fighting-type move would be extremely helpful, and many Pokémon can learn such moves via TM, so there shouldn't be too much difficulty, really.

theyordman
21st August 2011, 6:55 PM
So i need to find a challenge, or a goal for B&W. prefrebally something that isnt just blind chance, e.g. hatching eggs for shinies, or searching for them. any ideas?

zapteryx
21st August 2011, 9:40 PM
So i need to find a challenge, or a goal for B&W. prefrebally something that isnt just blind chance, e.g. hatching eggs for shinies, or searching for them. any ideas?

If you don't mind starting over, you could do a mono-type run, but if your save is important then the only thing I can really think of is trying to beat the battle subway using below-average pokemon.

multi-scale
22nd August 2011, 12:50 AM

NUZLOCKE. SO HARD. I like how ties in well in with N, as you are technically killing pokemon, which would make him angry beyond reason. Of course, he doesn't have to know that.

Rezzuréct
22nd August 2011, 8:22 AM
NUZLOCKE. SO HARD. I like how ties in well in with N, as you are technically killing pokemon, which would make him angry beyond reason. Of course, he doesn't have to know that.
^that is the answer!

Sinterz
22nd August 2011, 11:46 AM
Ghetsis Hydreigon for sure.

jstinftw!
22nd August 2011, 12:09 PM
Ghetsis's Hydreigon, like many players, was way difficult in my first play-through of White version. I had to sacrifice my entire party repeatedly, spamming revives, full restores, and hyper potions until it actually ran out of PP, before I could get my Haxorus back in and Dragon Dance four times and Dragon Claw the thing. And the rest of his party.

But after that, Ghetsis became significantly easier (in my other play-throughs). I always had something fast that could OHKO it using either Ice or Fighting moves.

After that, it would be just getting my entire party from level 48-50 all the up to level 69-70. After level 50, experience starts to come by slower.

And then completing the Unova Dex, mainly because I'm not a big Pokemon Catcher. I just figured it'd be nice to complete a Pokedex, even if it's just the regional one.

Drdj11
22nd August 2011, 10:26 PM
Wow that battle subway is super hard.

MegSuicune251
23rd August 2011, 6:50 PM
Completing the Pokedex while owning only one DS. I had to borrow my friend's DS at least 3 times in the course of 2 months! When I get White Im getting another DS first.

HyperXhydra95
25th August 2011, 9:30 PM
Only Ghetsis's Hydreigon, I used a lot of Max revives for Samurot.

Hikari Paradise
29th August 2011, 7:15 AM
Battle Subway is the most challenging but I'm saving up for some good hold items to help me out.

Elision
31st August 2011, 12:20 PM
hetsis's Hydreigon. Eventualy I beat it with Reshiram.

Heist XL
31st August 2011, 12:41 PM
Ghetsis' Hydreigon ofc, 1hko Zekrom, good thing is that the Zekrom is now Untouched.
And I transferred my lv100 team over when I had beaten the Elite 4 since that had saved me ALOT of time with my underlevelled (52 - 56) team.

And the Battle Subway will become a pain, just completed the regular single battles, going for the super when I feel like wanting to do that :D

Chaos Rush
31st August 2011, 4:20 PM
Battling Ghetsis for the first time without knowing what his team was beforehand. All my Pokemon were around Lv47 at the time, so that was a legitimately hard battle... in stark contrast to the Gym Leaders of Unova, who are, IMO, more pathetic than Johto's Gym Leaders.

Drdj11
31st August 2011, 10:05 PM
A lot of people seem to have problem with Ghetsis' Hydreigon. I didn't have any at all, although that could have been due to my Haxorus. A Fighting-type move would be extremely helpful, and many Pokémon can learn such moves via TM, so there shouldn't be too much difficulty, really.

Yea When I Fought it I didn't even know it was Dark/Dragon.

Bsugarhigh
31st August 2011, 11:16 PM
I was gonna say the Super Single Subway is insane you gotta EV train every pokemon to stand i slight chance.

GOLDENCRS
31st August 2011, 11:31 PM
F****** Clay's Bulldoze Excadrill

Ivanka
2nd September 2011, 10:48 PM
Mine was probably beating Elesa lol. She beat me so many times. Apart from her I found the game quite easy.

redcharzard
2nd September 2011, 11:56 PM
Only Ghetsis's Hydreigon, I used a lot of Max revives for Samurot.

Same here, but i used Zekrom. I had no idea what type it was but, I knew it had to be tough other then that trying to get Zekrom with a speed boosting nature. I got one that dropped speed and increased s.atk so I turned it into a bulky tank with high attack and Focus Blast for steels. Oh and Cynthia was a very nasty surprise I got crushed by her Garchomp.

Hiro__
6th September 2011, 1:47 AM
probably.... Lenora. D: but servine + leech seed + leaf tornado/accuracy hax helps a lot

Flix
6th September 2011, 2:47 AM
Ghetsis killed me once, and made me go back to fight Zekrom, N and him again. That bastard made me fight 2 full pokemon trainers >:C

Catching all the 3 elemental monkeys was mildly hard.

Azulart
6th September 2011, 10:57 AM
I never had trouble in the game, i found it rather easy.
the e4 was childs play, and the gyms were easy aswell.
For every gym there was a pokemon found before the gym area
that was the key to victory.

Lenora was easy when you caught Sawk or Troh
Elesa was piece of cake thanks to Sandile
Clay was easy aswell with Krokorok.

I really recommend Sandile for your In-game-team.

The hardest part in the game is probably collecting all and forming teams, thats for sure.

TheAceGlaceon
6th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Ghetsis killed me once, and made me go back to fight Zekrom, N and him again. That bastard made me fight 2 full pokemon trainers >:C

Catching all the 3 elemental monkeys was mildly hard.

Ghetsis isn't hard at all to beat... But I do agree with you about the elemental mokeys.

Zhanton
6th September 2011, 1:00 PM
I had trouble with many of the bosses throughout the game, mainly Lenora and Shauntal (being the only two trainers I lost to pre-E4) but I think conquering the Battle Subway is far more difficult as there are so many more variables you have to cater for, and it's a lot more time consuming (but worthwhile in the end) if you want to have a good, well-rounded team destined for success. And even with a seemingly perfect team, there's always the element of luck which so often falls the other way in the Subway.

FlyShyGuy
6th September 2011, 1:12 PM
For me the hardest challenge in BW was definitey Elisa. I lost to her 3 times before I won (though granted I wasn't very overlevelled at this point. I don't like to battle too many wild pokemon so that I end up about 8 levels over).

I caught myself a Boldore specifically so I could defeat her... and even then, her Emolga's Volt Switches would do a fair number on it, and erase any kind of stat reducing I would put on it. Though Sandile could resist Emolga's Volt Switching, it couldn't deal enough damage. I guess using a Timburr would've also worked, though it would be weak to Emolga's aerial ace. Her Zebstrika is also annoyingly quick, though the time I did win she started using Flame Charge against my Boldore, which was a blessing.

To be honest, I didn't find the Elite 4/Ghetsis all that hard. I managed to beat him twice, with all pokemon leveled from 46-50. I used my Lv47 Scrafty's high jump kick against Hydreigon, which OHKO'd him (though I did get a bit lucky because his Focus Blast missed). Second playthough, I set my Haxorus up on Confagrigus and then Dragon Clawed/Dug my way though to sweep most of his team (including his Hydreigon).

I haven't played through the second Elite 4/fight with Alder yet though.

j_gamez
6th September 2011, 2:32 PM
super single train is the most challenging.
if you use the right pokemon for gym,elite 4,N and ghetsis. its really easy.
easy victory isnt fun though.

OshyHikari
6th September 2011, 3:40 PM
Mine was probably beating Elesa lol. She beat me so many times. Apart from her I found the game quite easy.

Yeah, I'll need to overlevel myself a little to beat her.

krzero9
6th September 2011, 3:53 PM
ghetsis' hydreigon..

jstinftw!
6th September 2011, 4:00 PM
Just level grinding after defeating the E4 the first time. @___@

Ausgirl
6th September 2011, 4:04 PM
Having to collect them all.

Ihavenot
6th September 2011, 5:01 PM
Not punching my DS because N sounded like a douche
jokes aside

I'd have to say Elite 4 first round, being lazy training really took a toll on me as I went in with lvl 45 team, but it was ok because my Serperior was troll tanking and i had a billion revives/hyper potions because I literally spent 90% of my money on it

Ace Of Keys
6th September 2011, 5:03 PM
Ghetsis is such a douche for having his Hydreigon. Lost count how many times I lost to him

zak420
7th September 2011, 12:10 AM
The biggest challenge in the game for me is the wifi room...
Seriously though Cynthia took me by surprise in a way... i knew her team for the most part but wasn't up to her Pokemons level at all... my Mew with ice beam saved the day though :)

7th September 2011, 12:15 AM
A few...

Cynthia
Not punching my DS listening to N's boring speeches
Finding a driblur
Leonora cause my team was still crap.

Pinkle
21st September 2011, 5:57 PM
I always find going through caves hard, I have to look in my strategy book EVERY time, even if I have been in the cave dozens of times before.

Mr. Reloaded
21st September 2011, 6:05 PM
Hardest thing right now is catching all 646 pokemon not counting the three that aren't offically released.

TheGreatDragonite
21st September 2011, 7:45 PM
I found it all pretty easy, and like Wild Dragonite I caught a Sawk so Lenora wasn't a problem. I also trained all my party pretty well throughout the game, so found it quite easy.

EDIT - Having said that, though, although I beat him 1st go, Burgh was a bit of a challange, my main pokemon being Sawk (Fighting NVE against bug) and Snivy or whatever it evolves into (bug is SE agaionst grass).

Natjo
21st September 2011, 8:06 PM
Ghetsis his hydreigon.
Would've been a lot easier if i didn't let my Scrafty faint.

red2000
22nd September 2011, 3:49 AM
Hardest thing i had to do was probably picking a starter, i went with Oshawott of course, but now I'm thinking of starting over with Tepig

Taodragon
22nd September 2011, 5:38 AM
Iris gave me some trouble because my Fraxure was at a disadvantage, the Elite Four wrecked me on my first try, but I managed to find a order that finally worked.

The one that gave me the most hell has to be that Hydreigon, mostly because he seemed to have the solution for my whole team (Krookodile? Here's a Focus Blast. Serperior? Fire Blast. Chandelure? Lol, Surf). Ironically, the pokemon that took it down was Zekrom, who I'd thought wouldn't pull it off due to being slower, but its bulk saved it.

BellyDrum
22nd September 2011, 5:46 AM
I found the storyline to be terribly tepid (hahaha get it? Tepid, Tepig!), as deep and progressive as it was at first glance. A whole lot of unnecessary blabbing, and I would have enjoyed more of those wonderful cutscenes!

And then another challenge I did to myself: I saved catching most of the Pokemon for after I finished the main story. BIG MISTAKE THERE. There's so so many to catch without thinking of covering Unova!

batboy
22nd September 2011, 7:29 AM
I used my Hydreigon against Ghetsis's Hydregon and just 1 Dragon Pulse to kill his. And 1 Reshiram's Dragonbreath with Critical hit to kill Zekrom. But after that, all the trainers in the 2 stadiums get stronger, higher level than my Pkm, omg @_@ Harder to win.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
22nd September 2011, 7:31 AM
The battle subway is so intimidating! Especially the Super trains, dang those pokemon know how to kill! >_<

TheGreatDragonite
22nd September 2011, 6:19 PM
Before, Iw as only talking about in game, but the Super Subway is hard too. The most embarassing part is, I've got totally owned by one of those little toddlers there!

UltimateVictini
22nd September 2011, 8:34 PM
My biggest challenge in b/w was trying 2 beat the 1st gym without the elemental monkey.

b3astown
22nd September 2011, 8:37 PM
Iris WAS HARD JEEZ. Took my 4 tries, then i decided to get haxorus, easily took her down once i got it

batboy
23rd September 2011, 8:15 AM
My biggest challenge in b/w was trying 2 beat the 1st gym without the elemental monkey.

Same here, i decided not to use that monkey, but later i had to use it. It saved my day, but i just used it once.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
23rd September 2011, 9:31 AM

That was one of mine but the other biggest one for me was beating the last gym leader.

RaichuArcanine
23rd September 2011, 11:21 AM
The battle subway. So much luck to the opponent and hardly any to you.

~RaichuArcanine~