PDA

View Full Version : Aloha from JuiceyP :)

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 2:57 AM
Hi guys. Im JuiceyP and i thought i would just introduce myself to you :)
ive been into competitive battling for a while now so for the most part i do know what i am doing. anyways my favorite gen is probably 4th gen. my favorite poke is of course, porygon-z. anyways just saying hello :)

ScarySalamence
12th July 2011, 2:59 AM
hey JuiceyP!if you need a friend contact me, and plz join Clan Black Ice, and remember to note I reccomended you!

Absol6028
12th July 2011, 3:05 AM
Hiya! When I first read this, I thought your name said it was JuicyFruit. Why? I have absolutely no idea.. Guess I'm just weird like that.. Anyways! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, if you wanna chat or a friend, feel free to drop me a PM\VM!

IDR2011
12th July 2011, 3:11 AM
Hey, I'm new too :D

Welcome

Porgon-XYZ
12th July 2011, 3:12 AM
HELLO FELLOW PORYGON-Z LOVER! Welcome to Sppf!:D

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:17 AM
hey JuiceyP!if you need a friend contact me, and plz join Clan Black Ice, and remember to note I reccomended you!

whats your clan for? if its for wifi battling i cant atm. my wifi is down :(

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 3:19 AM
Hi.My favorite pokemon is underrated.
;202;
WOOOOOOOBBUFFET!

Silverwindstudios
12th July 2011, 3:20 AM
Hey! Welcome to Serebii.net! I hope you have fun here, and enjoy yourself! :D

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:21 AM
thanks guys for the welcome! i appreciate it.
and i think ill be opening up a trade thread soon( hopefully i can get my wifi up and running again quickly) but i still wont have many good pokes to offer. i tried rng but i got confused after a while(a tutor for rng abusing would be appreciated and you would even get credits for my thread) if anyone wants to run a joint thread let me know :)

Silverwindstudios
12th July 2011, 3:23 AM
thanks guys for the welcome! i appreciate it.
and i think ill be opening up a trade thread soon( hopefully i can get my wifi up and running again quickly) but i still wont have many good pokes to offer. i tried rng but i got confused after a while(a tutor for rng abusing would be appreciated and you would even get credits for my thread) if anyone wants to run a joint thread let me know :)

I'm sure your trade shop will be great. :D If you would like some pokemon for it, (IV, stuff like that) I have some stuff to give~ ;)

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:28 AM
I'm sure your trade shop will be great. :D If you would like some pokemon for it, (IV, stuff like that) I have some stuff to give~ ;)

that would be great ! haha ill be sure to pm you or something when i get it running.

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:41 AM
does any one know why my avatar wont show up in vms?

Porgon-XYZ
12th July 2011, 3:44 AM
That's your profile picture. THe avatar is the one that appears next to your name.o3o

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 3:45 AM
You don't even HAVE an avatar.

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:49 AM
You don't even HAVE an avatar.

i swear i put my avatar as porygon z -___-

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 3:54 AM
i swear i put my avatar as porygon z -___-

Well, I don't see an avatar.

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 3:59 AM
Well, I don't see an avatar.

Darato
12th July 2011, 7:29 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.