PDA

View Full Version : IM new!

Original151Rocks
12th July 2011, 4:03 AM
Hey this is me Original151Rocks. i just realized how long that username is so you can call me o151r. I love pokemon and heav been playing for about 6 years now. This is only my second forum ive been on so i am relatively new. If any of you guys have any tips on how to start here on serebii that would be great! THanks!

Porgon-XYZ
12th July 2011, 4:05 AM
Hi! To start off, you should read the rules, and then your good to go!^^

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 4:05 AM
I agree with your username.
We give welcomes, from ;001; to ;151;

Cometstarlight
12th July 2011, 4:06 AM
Since you haven't been here too long, don't feel pressured to joining a clan or nothing. Just take your time, I'm not in one, so yeah, it happens XD.
Anyway, let me just say welcome to Serebii and I hope ur having a good impression so far. You can do all kinds of things here. Joining a club is different than a clan, so you can join any one you like. You might be interested in the Zelda club, where you talk about Zelda games etc. Or maybe The Club that Never Was, that's a Kingdom Hearts club, but you join what ever you feel like, or don't join, its up to you...as Nancy Drew, I'm sorry I had to say that. But like I said earlier, just have fun!

MooseSmuggler
12th July 2011, 4:09 AM
Welcome to the boards. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

Gah, I really wish I had more to say xD I don't want to sound dull.

Original151Rocks
12th July 2011, 4:16 AM
Hey thanks guys. Any tips on where to get a good sig or avi and once i have it how to put it on?

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 4:20 AM
A good adoptable site is Squiby.

MooseSmuggler
12th July 2011, 4:44 AM
Hey thanks guys. Any tips on where to get a good sig or avi and once i have it how to put it on?

Sadly, only staff can have a custom avatar, but you can check out the Art Shops forum for someone to make you a sig.

Darato
12th July 2011, 7:29 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Original151Rocks
12th July 2011, 1:38 PM
Thanks everyone your all a big help!

BynineB
12th July 2011, 2:24 PM
A good adoptable site is Squiby.

That's definitely not what a good signature is made of.

Welcome to Serebii Forums and enjoy your stay.

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2011, 3:47 PM
That's definitely not what a good signature is made of.

Why not?Because there's "better" sites? :B