PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Ben-The-Great
12th July 2011, 5:08 AM
hey im new i dont feel like making a huge introduction so im just gonna get to the point lol

im chilled laid back but i do like joking a little

i make graphics so if you need anything feel free to message me

thats all :)

Absol6028
12th July 2011, 5:12 AM
Hey! Hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help, wanna chat, or just a friend, feel free to drop me a VM\PM! :D

BlazingCold
12th July 2011, 5:23 AM
Hey! If you wanna offer graphics, then head over to Fan Art Shops! It's down the bottom of the index but it is awesome!
Anyways bye!

MooseSmuggler
12th July 2011, 5:56 AM
Gotta love that intro. Being chill ftw xD

If you need anything, give me a holler. I check my VM/PM's constantly, so I'll get to you ASAP xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Darato
12th July 2011, 6:28 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Ben-The-Great
12th July 2011, 7:58 AM
tnx everyone for the welcome

MHBigBoss
12th July 2011, 8:00 AM
Welcome.
I'm new here as well.

Remorph
12th July 2011, 8:14 AM
Welcome to serebii! More Graphics Designers are always nice to have! By the way, I do kinda need help with some signature ranking pictures for my clan. And I could pay you by giving a legendary, (prob mewtwo) or A riolu with Flare Kick, or Bullet Punch. The riolu would have an Adamant nature, with 31 IV attack.

ThejuiceyPorygon
12th July 2011, 9:36 AM
welcome :) im kinda new too but things but i dont feel like it xD

Snowi
12th July 2011, 9:37 AM
Welcome, I've only just joined this site too, but it is great fun, and everyone seems so nice!

Ben-The-Great
12th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome to serebii! More Graphics Designers are always nice to have! By the way, I do kinda need help with some signature ranking pictures for my clan. And I could pay you by giving a legendary, (prob mewtwo) or A riolu with Flare Kick, or Bullet Punch. The riolu would have an Adamant nature, with 31 IV attack. i prefer doing my stuff free tho...lol plus i dont have a DS atm soooooo yea just pm me whatever you want and ill do it no poke payment or any other payment required

welcome :) im kinda new too but things but i dont feel like it xD tnx for the welcome fellow new person lol

Welcome, I've only just joined this site too, but it is great fun, and everyone seems so nice! sounds like ill be good then and tnx for the welcome

Welcome.
I'm new here as well. lol welcome to you to and tnx