PDA

View Full Version : *ahem* Salutations, SPPf.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
12th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Hello, I'm ~DragonTypeLoverShadria~, or Dragon, or Shadria for short. I've been here for a while, but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm a roleplayer, but..I've seen some of the ones here, and they are way different than the ones I normally join. I guess that is because the ones I've joined before SPPf were mearly causal. I am a girl, 15 and a sphomore to be excate. I love to draw, and I am a new shiny hunter, before, I studied glitches. I love Pokemon, Sonic, and Naruto. So you know, my DS's Wi-Fi sucks where I live, so I can't trade or anything. Anyways, hello, I hope to find this place helpful and fun. 8);148;

MHBigBoss
12th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Nice to see a fellow shiny collector.
Too bad for your wifi though...

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
12th July 2011, 10:43 AM
It's nice to meet someone that also has patince to try to obtain shinies too, MHBigBoss. BD For years, my grandmother's been telling me she'll somehow get faster internet and fix it so I'll have Wi-Fi for my DS, but it's complicated and expensive for us. Living in the country has avantages and disavantages.

MHBigBoss
12th July 2011, 10:50 AM
I hope that works then.
I've only started collecting them like 2 months ago and i already have over 100 shiny pokemon.

Darato
12th July 2011, 5:55 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
12th July 2011, 8:57 PM
@MHBigBoss: Wow, you're pretty good. I've been playing since I was 7 and I have only found 2 legit shinies besides the shiny gyarados in S/G/C/SS/HG.
@Darato: Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. ^u^

MHBigBoss
12th July 2011, 9:19 PM
I've been trading a lot on Gamefaqs before I came here.
I only had like 5 before I started.
but after a few hundred trades I have an whole army of shinies lol.

crystalzapdos
12th July 2011, 9:26 PM
Welcome to Serebii!

Having no Wi-Fi sucks. At least I'm not alone.....

Azran Flame
12th July 2011, 10:27 PM
Hello, and welcome to Serebii! Hope you get access to better wifi soon, I can't imagine living without wi-fi and the internet, I've been a city girl all my life.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
13th July 2011, 6:16 AM
@crystalzapdos: yes, well, as they say 'Misery loves company'. ;) Hopefully we both will obtain Wi-Fi someway. XD
@Flame Mistress: Hehehe.. I hope I'll get better Wi-Fi. At least when I go to college..*inner mind: But what if we don't go to college?* *shudders* Yeah, I'll go to college, or..millitary. I wish college over the Navy. I find the city to be interesting, but I find it to be difficult to sleep in a place that has bright lights and too much noise. *shrugs* Everyone's different and has differnet tastes.

Guywhoiam
13th July 2011, 6:25 AM
Welcome, and know that there are still some casual RPs here. I am currently working on one, and as long as you use proper grammar, for the most part, I don't really care how serious you take it.

But then there are some that make absolutely no sense...

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
13th July 2011, 6:42 AM
Thank you for letting me know that there are some causal rps here, Guywhoiam. And yes, I have seen my fair shair of Rps that just made me go 'WTF is this?' cause they had no plot, no sign up sheet, nothing at all. Usually those got spamed, were nothing but silly spam, and were locked most likely the next day, week, or hour.

Grey Wind
13th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome to Sppf.

I had to post since you used salutations.

TeamRocketGrunt
13th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Hello.I.Am.Team.Rocket.Grunt.OH YEAH HEY THERE!

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~
14th July 2011, 6:47 PM
@~Sapphire Sceptile~: Really? just because I said 'Salutations'? XD Anyways, thank you.
@TeamRocketGrunt: Lol, and I'm a Officer Jenny. JK. Hello.