PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Serebii.

Casual
12th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Hey there. The name's Casual, as you can see. I like, well, casual gaming. Ingenious, ain't it?

Anyway, I have Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon White, currently obsessing over Heart Gold though. I started a new game 3 or so days ago. Current team (don't remember natures because my DS is laying so far away and I am lazy) is Croconaw, Murkrow, Ghastly, Togepi, Onix, annnd Flaffy if I recall correctly. I'll replace Togepi with a fire type. Eventually.

Yes okay beyond that! I am 19, employed by my landlord (landscaping, construction, generally handiness), and I talk too much. Hi.

Sir DJ
12th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Welcome to SPPF!
If you have any questions that you can't find in the rules, feel free to ask me :D

Casual
12th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks much! I'll be sure to but I'm pretty familiar with forums so hopefully I'll assimilate quickly.

Assimilate....assimilate...

Zhanton
12th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Hahaha, well that's good to hear though (: Nonetheless if you need any pointers there are tonnes of people that you can ask.

Welcome to SPPf, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. As you may or may not have noticed, we have a plethora of sections in which you can discuss any part of Pokemon under the sun, or different non-Pokemon sections such as Miscellaneous Discussion and Fan Art.

Nice HG Team, by the way :] I used Feraligatr in my playthrough and it was amazing :D I must say, though, the star of my team was Jumpluff, so if you ever decide to restart, make sure you use a Jumpluff!

Casual
12th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks much! I'm really diggin the misc. section right now!

And currently in HG my Gastly and Murkrow just work in tandem destroying EVERYTHING and then probably high-fiving each other after.

IDR2011
12th July 2011, 5:35 PM
Welcome! I'm new here too :)

I'm pretty obsessing with my Soul Silver, started a new game a week ago, and just beat the last gym xD

Dear Insanity
12th July 2011, 5:38 PM
Why hello there:)
I'm new as well, we can be new people together. The best kind of people ;).

Riox
12th July 2011, 5:40 PM
Hi I'm new too
[Rye-Ix] is my name

Darato
12th July 2011, 5:55 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

VS
13th July 2011, 2:28 AM
Welcome im your friendly neighborhood VS

TeamRocketGrunt
13th July 2011, 2:31 AM
Hello.As a welcome...
;001; ;649;

Casual
13th July 2011, 5:36 AM
Thanks erebody!

I played HG all day and I'm debating between Magmar, Arcanine and Flareon as my fire type. I'll ask the subforum for it I suppose. c:

Porgon-XYZ
13th July 2011, 5:38 AM
Hi! Welcome to SppF! (Arcanine over the other two since it has extreeme speed!(well in my opinion)) :P

Casual
13th July 2011, 6:36 AM
Hmmm, I think I'll go with Magmar since so far my team is mostly centered around inflicting status ailments and then plinking off health. It'll be good to have a powerhouse on my team.