PDA

View Full Version : Err... Hello?

Fourty-Two
12th July 2011, 7:04 PM
Hi, I'm Fourty-Two (Well, it's my online handle here, anyways). I'm a fifteen year old male from southern Norway. I've been using this website almost as long as I've known how to use the internet, and I've decided to finaly get around to joining the forums. I've been playing Pokémon games since the 2nd generation, and I guess I'm more of a collector than a battler (I've over 330 obtained Pokémon on Black version, but I've never fought online at all). I'm considering trying out competitive battling, though I cringe at the thought of EV-training (It's not that I don't understand it; it just seems so horribly boring). There are some internet-related problems I'd have to take care of too.

I'm also not the most social guy ever, so I might post rather sporadically (I also like using paranthesises, if you couldn't guess :p). I'm looking forward to getting to know the community, and I don't really know how to end this post so I'll just stop writing now.

Darato
12th July 2011, 7:07 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

scorpio108
12th July 2011, 8:15 PM
Hey I'm also new if you need a friend feel free to ask me too

MooseSmuggler
12th July 2011, 9:44 PM
I third that. If you need anything, let me know.

And if the thought of EV-training makes you cringe, you should look into getting Pokémon Online. You can just type the EV's you want, and they're yours xD That way you can play competitively and not have to spend hours or days getting what you need.

If you DO get PO, let me know. I wouldn't be opposed to a battle.

BurningSociety12345543210
12th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Err...Hello?

Fourty-Two
12th July 2011, 10:14 PM
I third that. If you need anything, let me know.

And if the thought of EV-training makes you cringe, you should look into getting Pokémon Online. You can just type the EV's you want, and they're yours xD That way you can play competitively and not have to spend hours or days getting what you need.

If you DO get PO, let me know. I wouldn't be opposed to a battle.

I have actually already downloaded it, though it does kinda feel like cheating to gain EV's that way. I'll mess around with it for a while and see what comes of it.