PDA

View Full Version : hello

scorpio108
12th July 2011, 9:05 PM
Hello I've been using serebii.net for a while now and I've only registered to the forums a few days ago and to some of you who I may have annoyed for posting inthe wrong forums I'm sorry I'm really new to this
And since I don't know anybody in the forums I thought this is a nice place to start
Lastely like the forum suggests I just wanted to say hi
Goodbey everyone

MooseSmuggler
12th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Haha, I was wondering if you'd get around to posting an intro thread. Now I can formally welcome you to Serebii xD

And I can also ask what you meant when you asked about names in that VM...I didn't mean to sound so rude, I'm just not sure what you were asking.

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed your time here and continue to do so.

scorpio108
13th July 2011, 7:24 AM
Haha, I was wondering if you'd get around to posting an intro thread. Now I can formally welcome you to Serebii xD

And I can also ask what you meant when you asked about names in that VM...I didn't mean to sound so rude, I'm just not sure what you were asking.

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed your time here and continue to do so.
Sorry I was just joking about the names
Oh yeah by the way I've learnt a bit about ev training and I'm busy ev training my team
P.S.I also changed their natures
P.P.S.thanks for the welcome

Kelz
13th July 2011, 7:45 AM
Hiya! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time at SPPf. If ya ever need help with anything, I'mma here! ;)

~Keldeo 647 :647:

scorpio108
13th July 2011, 8:04 AM
Hiya! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time at SPPf. If ya ever need help with anything, I'mma here! ;)

~Keldeo 647 :647:
Hey,thanks I really appreciate it
P.S.sorry for the spelling

MooseSmuggler
13th July 2011, 8:40 AM
Sorry I was just joking about the names
Oh yeah by the way I've learnt a bit about ev training and I'm busy ev training my team
P.S.I also changed their natures
P.P.S.thanks for the welcome

Well good. Good luck with it. You might also want to get Pokémon Online. It would help you set up a good team.

scorpio108
13th July 2011, 9:07 AM
Well good. Good luck with it. You might also want to get Pokémon Online. It would help you set up a good team.
Yeah I think I'm gonna download it today
Thanks again for all the advice and everything

MooseSmuggler
13th July 2011, 9:11 AM
Yeah I think I'm gonna download it today
Thanks again for all the advice and everything

Hey, no problem. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me xD