PDA

View Full Version : Online status

Jmk
14th July 2011, 12:51 AM
Hey! Is there a way to see if a person is online here? It is annoying me sometimes when i got to ask people if they are online when im trading... :S

snivy101
14th July 2011, 12:53 AM
If the celebi next to their username is green they're online.

Jmk
14th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Ok thanks alot :) Close thread please xD

Bianca~
14th July 2011, 2:01 AM
It's worth mentioning that some people use 'Invisible Mode'. It gives the impression that they are offline when you are viewing threads because it keeps the Celebi red at all times. This way, it is difficult to tell if the user is online.

It also stops others from seeing what the user is doing as there is no "Last activity" on his page. That is actually a way to tell if they are using Invisible Mode.

If you see that someone is using Invisible Mode, you'll probably have to just ask them if they are online.

I hope this helped you or at the very least someone else reading the thread. ^_^

RaZoR LeAf
14th July 2011, 11:20 PM
It's also worth mentioning that every style has it's own online/invisible/offline icons. It's a pink and green celebii for the main themes, but on others, offline is an unevolved pokemon, online a fully evolve and invisible a single stage (where applicable).

For me on the Dark Type Skin, Poochyena is for offline, Sabeleye is for Invisible and Mightyena is for online.