PDA

View Full Version : New Fighting Deck (Lucario/Nidoking/Armaldo)

Weezing110
21st July 2011, 10:21 PM
Okay so I have been away for awhile and haven't really been playing the Pokemon card game for a couple of years. I'm now starting to play again and I made a new deck and would like some opinions. I play for fun not competitive, but would like to use this deck in Organized Play. Please tell me what you think and what I could improve. Thanks!

Pokemon x23
x2 Riolu (Plat.)
x1 Riolu (LA)
x1 Riolu (Promo)
x1 Lucario (Promo)
x2 Lucario (HS Unleashed)
x1 Lucario lv.X (MT)
x4 Anorith (LA)
x2 Armaldo (LA)
x3 Nidoran ♂ (SW)
x1 Nidoran ♂ (Plat. RR)
x1 Nidorino (SW)
x2 Nidorino (Plat. RR)
x2 NidoKing (Plat. RR)

Trainers/Supporters x19
x4 Claw Fossil
x3 Cynthia's Feelings
x2 Roseanne's Research
x2 Bebe's Search
x2 Buck's Training
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 Underground Expedition
x2 Professor Oak's Visit
x1 Fisherman
x1 Professor Elms Training Method

Energy x18
Fighting Energy x17
Double Colorless Energy x1

Strategy: Basically my strategy is to get things out fast and powered up so that I can sweep with Lucario, Nidoking, and Armaldo. That is why I have a lot of drawing supporter cards in here. Don't really need physic energy for Nidoran or Nidorino for they can attack with out it and they only reason they need it is to Poison.

ven?
25th July 2011, 12:37 AM
well for organized 80% of this deck is unlimited, the format changed to heart gold soul silver to current just this past month, sorry.

Weezing110
25th July 2011, 6:46 AM
aww...Well for unlimited is it good? And what would you suggest for a Fighting HGSS to current deck?

ven?
25th July 2011, 8:28 AM
For unlimited there is alot of tweeks, mainly a power/bodie gaurd tech and counter, as well this deck could use either claydol or uxie to help for draw. Try speed testing it for t1-t2 setups, the unlimited format is at t1 right now with sableye and power drop deck's (sob).

For fighting? donphan prime and machamp prime are the two top fighting pokemon, there's various deck list's of which I have no idea, I don't play fighting deck's, sorry.