4 copycat
3 IQ
1 flower shop
1 e.returner
1 e.retrevial
1 fisherman
2 defender
1 twins

Strategy, start out with whatever, then play according to your opponent's type, play it's weakness or best matchup then setup additional attacker's on the bench for that cards best matchup, there is no way you'll be under 1 active and 1 bench at least, if not setup flare blitz for the easy 150, or revenge tko the shiz out of everything.

ven?
26th July 2011, 7:01 AM
everyone plays stupid yanmega anyways, so i'm gonna use my two little piggys, the pig with the bricks is a prude.

SkittyOnWailord
26th July 2011, 2:42 PM
So your only actual way of drawing cards is 4 Copycat and a Twins? And no Collectors? All that and asuming you're running the 60HP Tepig (are you?) then every one of your only 6 basics is OHKO'd by Donphan. I don't really see how this deck could work.

Charze
11th August 2011, 12:25 AM
To make this deck work you'll need more basics. Also you should maybe pick one type. Fandango Emboar is good to have on the bench to power up a main attacker. ReshiBoar is a good combo and Boufallant is a good card to have. And I take it your only going for pike or 70 hydro pump with Samurott? They're all good cards, you just need to find a combo that works well together.

ven?
11th August 2011, 3:25 AM
I found I left out collector's when listing the deck, then switched out twins and a defender for two. I thought I would have a basic issue, my play style rely's on supporter's for synergy, been playing this for the past few weeks with only switching fire for rainbow. Donphan, never had a real issue, even before switching to rainbow, I just revenge kill with dce, black belt and plus power. samurott is an awesome tech to have in this deck, it's uber fast to setup with emboar and even without, it's the fact of having a solid water tech/tank. This combination really works for my play style, I wish I could go full on reversal but I'll settle for hammering my opponent instead, and it does need tweaking.