PDA

View Full Version : Dratini Tamers Bazaar

dratinitamer
30th July 2011, 1:25 AM
Closed for good! Thanks everyone for trading :)

styerbolt
30th July 2011, 2:11 PM
hey there i have a shiny rioulu with a lonely nature +attack -def if you are intrested

i would like a dd lapris and a dratini

thanks

itsmeeti
30th July 2011, 2:30 PM
ive got 1 leftovers Tm 19 Giga Drain TM 24 Thunderbolt Tm 28 Dig Tm 42 Facade Tm 50 Overheat Tm 72 Avalanche Tm76 Stealth Rock Tm Rockslide Tm 91 Flashcannon if u can use any of this tell me

Pipemilo
30th July 2011, 2:47 PM
Hi im interested in you wish eevee, do you have one bold nature with a good HP electric?
I can offer you many items like expert belt... Or TMs

dratinitamer
31st July 2011, 12:44 AM
Some good trades done so far, thanks guys :) I will breed any of the egg move pokemon on demand for people given the time for it. I will also constantly update the list with more so keep checking back :)

elidamiskinos
31st July 2011, 1:30 AM
ok i was wondering i have diamond platinum and white i would like to get the starters from u and a ditto if at all possible i can give u the three beings of emotion from diamond and a dialga also plz sorry just stuck in my elite four hjourney and feel as tho they might help me thank you

dratinitamer
1st August 2011, 1:04 AM
Outrage Gible are available now :) Nasty Plot Togepi next! Many of the other egg move pokemon available.

Lady Ariel
1st August 2011, 1:32 AM
I am interested in your Hayley (pokemon ranch) Jolly Shroomish with Seed Bomb/Spore/False Swipe/Stun Spore, level 45, Untouched still holding Kebia Berry. I would be willing to offer anything from my shop, just click on the banner for a link to the shop. Since I have most if not all of those legendary Pokemon, which are all listed on the shop along with the natures of each.

elidamiskinos
1st August 2011, 10:15 PM
hey buddy here is a list of pokemon i have to offer wat would u give me for these?

ok so here goes

i have a a lvl 49 blastoise with a masterball
a lvl 28 shiny floatzel with a masterball
lvl 41 gabite with a masterball
vaporeon with a masterball
ambipom with a masterball
glaceon with a masterball
lvl 24 pickachu with a masterball
probopass with a masterball
a kingdra with a masterball giratina (UT)with a masterball
clefable (UT) with a masterballramparados lvl 83 with a masterball
rhyperior with a masterball
flareon with a masterball
joelteon with a masterball
leafeon (UT) with a masterball
bronzong (UT)with a amsterball
raichu with a masterball
pichu with eith a masterball or a evolutionary stone
Rotom with PKRS(UT)
dialga lvl 70 (UT) did it with rarecandies
Palkia lvl 70 (UT) did it with rarecandies
charizard with a masterball lvl 48
entei lvl 45 with a masterball
i also have a Dragonite lvl 80 something that is my favorite one so plz offer good for it

i also have a gengar lvl 53
golem lvl 62
alakazam lvl 54
i also have multiple dialgas
and multiple of azelef and uxie and the other one lol so i will now let you all offer me for them ty !

dratinitamer
1st August 2011, 10:41 PM
All updated, newly added are outrage gibles and pokemon ranch pokemon

shekal
1st August 2011, 11:28 PM
hello there,
look for your ranch phione, offering my UT LV10 hadou mew..

dratinitamer
2nd August 2011, 1:57 AM
Please don't advertise in my thread your own trades elidamiskinos :(

elidamiskinos
2nd August 2011, 1:58 AM
sorry man i will delete it sorry

dratinitamer
3rd August 2011, 6:55 AM
Updated with an Extensive TM want list and egg move pokemon comming to the list.

elidamiskinos
3rd August 2011, 8:55 PM
hey man wat would u offer me for a shiny porygon 2 with a dubious disc and a regular porygon?

H2K
4th August 2011, 4:34 AM
I have every TM you are after, what would you be willing to offer for them?
Shop is in sig

dratinitamer
4th August 2011, 4:58 AM
Just added a bunch of shiney japanese ditto's and a shiny metagross and some extra legendaries to trade :)

sizida
4th August 2011, 5:15 AM
hmmhmm, hope you update about the stuff i told ya dra!

glad to help your shop.

dratinitamer
5th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Updated with a new want :) Will have it updated again when I get a few more trades accomplished :)

shekal
5th August 2011, 11:05 PM
hello,
looking for your lv10, timid, likes to thrash about, holding metal powder shiny ut ditto jap
for my touched shiny lugia serious nature just gain 4 level currently lvl49 Japanese...

nalhutta
5th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Hey Im interested in the coming soon: Skarmory with Sky Attack and Gible with Outrage and Dragon Breath and Twister. If you get these before i do check my shop! I have a fair amount of good things to offer!

Vandslaux
6th August 2011, 1:54 AM
My Hayley's Staravia for a Mudkip? UT, with Yache Berry still intact? Yeah, you prob. have it..

H2K
6th August 2011, 3:56 AM
Thanks for the trade, pm me when you have some new male egg move pokemon that you are willing to trade me =]

Felgrand89
6th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Im looking for a Ditto. I don't care what the Nature is or level or anything like that. Just need a Ditto. I don't have much to offer since I just started my White version.

dratinitamer
7th August 2011, 6:13 AM
I only have diamond sorry.

dratinitamer
8th August 2011, 6:24 AM
Pokemon Ranch Hayley Staravia available, new wanted pokemon posted as well.

dratinitamer
9th August 2011, 5:57 AM
Trade shop temporarly closed due to people trying to get into my router to steal my connection >.> Stupid DS only allowing WEP.

Briandaflyin
16th August 2011, 5:36 PM
I need a jap ditto in 4th and 5th look at sig

dratinitamer
2nd December 2011, 6:16 AM
Bump-a-bump Opened again! Will be adding World Event Shaymin shortly!

indifference
2nd December 2011, 6:29 AM
would you trade a normal ditto for a chimchar? brave nature - highly curious lvl 46 i think.

dratinitamer
2nd December 2011, 6:56 PM
I don't need a chimchar, sorry.

dratinitamer
2nd December 2011, 6:57 PM
Event Shaymin Added :) 7 of them!

indifference
2nd December 2011, 7:10 PM
i meant could you get me a chimchar for a ditto?

sizida
2nd December 2011, 11:07 PM
may i have brave nature lapras with dragon dance?

i had bred HP fire 70 budew with taught tms as an exchange for this. took me 183 eggs to get that perfect HP.

i know you need time to breed but i can wait~

here are the details:

BEAUTYQUEN, mild, often dozes off, hidden power, giga drain, sludge bomb, shadow ball.

hp, atk, def, s.atk, s.def, spd
26 11 22 22 15 18

Lady Ariel
2nd December 2011, 11:20 PM
I am interested in the following Shaymin events:
Naive - Movie11 Sweden 15-5-2009
Impish - Film11 Italy 16-5-2009
Timid - Film11 Italy 16-5-2009
Gentle - Film11 German 14-5-2009
Jolly - TRU 8-2-2009

I am willing to offer any of the Pokemon listed on my shop. The link to my shop is in my signature.

dratinitamer
3rd December 2011, 2:27 AM
Sizida you're silly, but ok :P Ill work on getting one for ya. Lady Ariel ill take a gander :) Hopefully we can come up with a good trade as usual!

Michelob
10th December 2011, 11:02 PM
I'm interested in an event Shaymin, preferably the rash one. I have many different legendaries on your list available, most of them untouched. I also have most, if not all, of the items on your wanted list as well. PM me if you want nature/IV information on specific legendaries.

Edit: I also have a Smeargle trained to your specifications if you still want that.

moonsoul
13th December 2011, 3:37 AM
I'm interested in a Trapinch for a 4th generation game. Don't care about its level, nature, etc, any will do. Would you be willing to trade me one for a rare candy?

dratinitamer
13th December 2011, 5:53 AM
Sure thing moonsoul :)

CoachGump
14th December 2011, 4:11 PM
Hey I would really like your extra giratina, I can offer rare candies and a totodile, and I also have the tm for overheat!

dratinitamer
16th December 2011, 2:38 AM
Added some Event Celebi to the list, seeking specific pokemon for them listed with them :)

x_minature
16th December 2011, 4:53 PM
Do you have those volt tackle and thunder punch pikachu's yet? I could offer one of those legendary birds or dogs on your want list...? :)

dratinitamer
17th December 2011, 8:34 AM
Added new wanted pokemon :)

Bigheaded
17th December 2011, 1:23 PM
Do you still need dittos?
I have a few, (i presume for breeding, have IV's for them also)
IV's are obviously in order (HP/ATK/DEF/SpA/SpD/Spe)
Note also, IV's numbers are medians unless i've said checked, where it's upto 1 away, usually the number stated.
Sassy (-speed,+SpD): 29/2/12/2/26/23
Jolly (-SpA +spe): 5/12/13/9/2/0 (nice IV's imo :D )
Adamant (wish to keep this one atm, unless you clone it) IV's 29 atk rest crap
Naughty (-SpD+Atk): 21/31/31/12/9/24
Naughty#2: 2/30/19/26/12/31
Rash: (-SpD+SpA): 0/16/26/19/31/9
Impish: (-SpA+Def): 29/26/8/30/26/29 CHECKED.
Brave: (-Speed+Atk): 0/16/5/22/5/2
Relaxed: (-speed+def): Stats so awful i literally wrote down "awful" next to it :)

Can also get you an adamant female starly, possibly with semi decent EV's.
I would consider parting with my level 50 one (IV's are "ok/good" nature is neutral) with moves: Brave Bird/U-Turn/Close Combat/Aerial Ace

I need a bunch of stuff:
Dragon Dance Bagons (if they're ready)
Chimchar (would be willing to IV breed it) with nature of your preference (will take me a long time though as i'm not playing it TOO often) as i will want one also.
Snorlax with curse (when one is available)

Would save me time if i could trade from you:
Dratini, Yanma, Gligar, Mudkip and anything else "useful" in battles when fully evolved.

From the UK, never traded before though.

Necro101
17th December 2011, 1:39 PM
I was interested in one of your Wish eevee. I have a minccino with aqua and iron tail. Vm me if your interested.

dratinitamer
17th December 2011, 8:02 PM
I have about 4 other trades I am working on at the moment so it may take a bit to get anything else done if you don't mind waiting bigheaded.

Necro101 this is for 4th gen.

Bigheaded
17th December 2011, 8:43 PM
I have about 4 other trades I am working on at the moment so it may take a bit to get anything else done if you don't mind waiting bigheaded.

fine with me :)

Sorting out a trade now. Good to see you're around at this sort of time, as i'm easily around this time at weekends and around at weekdays roughly 1 and a half hours from now.

did you need a decent IV starly still? for if you did, post now so i can get to work as i am probably less active on D/P than you are.

dratinitamer
17th December 2011, 8:56 PM
If it's shiney jolly or adamant yes I do :)

Bigheaded
17th December 2011, 9:34 PM
If it's shiney jolly or adamant yes I do :)

Won't be shiny! (unless i'm ultra lucky lol) i presume you want a shiny one for your collection rather than battle though?

So would be adamant (or jolly if you prefer) non shiny with IV's along the lines of: 25+/30-31/20+/X/20+/30-31.
If you're looking for better then i probably dont have the patience ^^

I have a level 50 one ready to go, but not jolly/adamant so probably not good enough (it's hardy, neutral nature). I'm looking for better IV's which is why i'll consider trading her (8/31/30/14/24/30) with 255 attack and speed EV's (was only for temporary use, so didn't need perfect EV's i.e 252/252/6).

Would you prefer adamant or jolly? seeing i have the ditto's with each nature it's very easy to choose.

dratinitamer
18th December 2011, 2:36 AM
I don't need a non-shiny with those natures, I could breed it myself, its for a team :) and it would have to be UT

bravoman
18th December 2011, 7:12 AM
hey i have a shiny UT abasnow and shiftry both japanese let me know if your interested

dratinitamer
18th December 2011, 9:44 AM
No thanks.

dratinitamer
20th December 2011, 6:43 AM
Trade with Sizida complete. As always pleasure doing poke-business with you! :)

sizida
20th December 2011, 11:12 AM
thanks for the breeding dra!

hehe lucky breeding you have there, faster than my budew breeding -_-

CoachGump
20th December 2011, 5:10 PM
Do you still want to make the trade?

dratinitamer
20th December 2011, 8:51 PM
Thanks for the trades CoachGump!

dratinitamer
21st December 2011, 7:14 AM
New wanted pokemon added
Crown Beasts and Nasty plot celebi, must be able to unlock 5th gen events.

2000b2
21st December 2011, 7:50 PM
Hey do you have black/white? All my good events,shinies are on there. So could you trade pokemon to your black/white if you have 1 and trade me pokemon to ss/pl/d/p/hg?
PM/VM me

dratinitamer
26th December 2011, 9:16 PM
Inventory Updated, badahbump :)

bravoman
27th December 2011, 6:55 AM
hey I have these shinies ut pikachu,aipom, geodude,starly,skitty,lickitung, ponyta,starmie,cranidos,stantler and shiny eved flawless houndoom let me know which ones your interested in so we can arrange a trade

dratinitamer
28th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Temporary closing my Breeding Service, rare pokemon and hayley pokemon. My wii has died on me and i need to get it fixed, i do not have access to my pokemon ranch at this time.

spuds4ever
28th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Hi, I'm interested in your gligar. Could I have some more info on it?

MaxTheAzn
29th December 2011, 7:12 AM
Is that Treecko shiny and flawless and can it be taught drain punch?'
edit: sorry accidentally dropped in 4th gen my bad cancel

Crimson-Wolf
29th December 2011, 4:52 PM
I would be interested in a Flawless Adamant Technician Scyther and Magikarp if your able. Perfectly Ev training them as well will get you more.

Check my shop, link in signature for what i have to offer.

dratinitamer
7th January 2012, 9:48 PM
Now with the death of my Wii and I am moving onto 5th gen, i am closing my trade shop and opening up a new one with a friend for 5th gen. Thanks for all the trading people :)