PDA

View Full Version : Beartic/Zoroark/Cinccino

Hojinisabeast22
1st August 2011, 8:00 PM
This is a deck that you all should be able to understand. Foul Play all the good attacks, Cinccino for a reliable 100 damage, and Beartic, the main pokemon for the big no no in attacking. Here's is the deck list comment so I can see what you guys think.

Pokemon
3-3 Beartic
2-2 Zoroark
3-3 Cinccino
1 Cleffa
1 Tyrogue
1 Crygnogol

S/T/S
4 Sage's
4 Communication
3 Junk Arm
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Switch
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Juniper
3 PONT (Pont stands for Professor Oak's New Theory.)
2 Seeker.

Energy
4 DCE (Double Colorless)
2 Special Dark
8 Water Energy
Do you think that it needs more energy? Please comment. This is a deck that I'll use after I go to the Emerging Powers Prerelease. Also what should I take out for Plus Power?

~Kurou
22nd August 2011, 5:01 PM
this deck is kinda noob you have 2 zoroark and only 2 dark energy plus even if you had 1 zoroark and 2 energy you have a really bad chance of pulling a dark energy plus i would add a couple potions,super poitions, revives just to help out your best pokemon

hope i helped

SkittyOnWailord
24th August 2011, 6:14 AM
this deck is kinda noob you have 2 zoroark and only 2 dark energy plus even if you had 1 zoroark and 2 energy you have a really bad chance of pulling a dark energy plus i would add a couple potions,super poitions, revives just to help out your best pokemon

hope i helped

Umm, Zoroark's main attack uses colorless energy. :/ I'm assuming the special Dark is only there to work as a Pluspower.
And if he added Super Potion then his deck wouldn't be modified anymore. And I'm pretty sure if he wanted an unlimited deck then there would be alot more changes than just adding Super Potion. :p

Kikas123
24th August 2011, 8:33 AM
I would consider removing a Pokemon collector, as it's a dead draw by turn 3/4, as if you don't have your basics set up by then, a Zekrom deck will have you pounded into gel by then. Perhaps add another Pokemon Catcher, or a Super Scoop Up, outside of Seeker, this deck is somewhat lacking in the healing department. I would also consider removing Cleffa, as you already have 3 PONTs and a Juniper, and with so few Seekers, Cleffa is too easy of a target for Pokemon Catcher.

Charze
24th August 2011, 10:30 PM
I would consider removing a Pokemon collector, as it's a dead draw by turn 3/4, as if you don't have your basics set up by then, a Zekrom deck will have you pounded into gel by then. Perhaps add another Pokemon Catcher, or a Super Scoop Up, outside of Seeker, this deck is somewhat lacking in the healing department. I would also consider removing Cleffa, as you already have 3 PONTs and a Juniper, and with so few Seekers, Cleffa is too easy of a target for Pokemon Catcher.

I personally think the collectors are all right in there, as you need them to keep cinncino at 100 power. I think you're deck looks pretty good, but the special dark may not be that neccessary. I personally am not a fan of Sage's and i'd rather put in elm's. Also recycle could be a good junk arm alternative. Last thing, where are you geting cryogonal, japan?

Shiningmilotic
28th August 2011, 7:21 AM
It seems alright, however, i would add more energies and more basic pokemon so its not a short game :P I agree with what skittryonwailord said as hes not only true about zoroark but a tcg pro :D

ven?
30th August 2011, 8:34 PM
Whoever said take out collector's should not play pokemon (sorry I'm tired but that statement sounded belligerent, such as my own).

After deck testing against beartic is well, not that great.

suggestions, you don't need 4 sage's, buffolant (this deck will get tko'd every second turn), you don't need dark energy, you're never going to have time or a need to use it anyways, everything else is just personal opinion. peace