PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate Pokemon Ranger!

DaTrapinch
9th August 2011, 3:59 AM
Why do you hate Pokemon Ranger? My reason is the 2-part Riolu episode. J should have gotten the Riolu.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
9th August 2011, 4:01 AM
The games or those special episodes?

AuraChannelerChris
9th August 2011, 4:40 AM
Why do you hate Pokemon Ranger? My reason is the 2-part Riolu episode. J should have gotten the Riolu.

Or Ash could've captured it. Then I realized, a Lucario is way too cool for him.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
9th August 2011, 4:45 AM
Oh well i don't hate them but ash could have at least caught riolu.

DaTrapinch
10th August 2011, 3:48 AM
The games or those special episodes?

I mean both.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
10th August 2011, 3:50 AM
I don't hate the games either but i can see why people hate them.

Suffice
10th August 2011, 5:06 AM
I don't hate it, but I dont like it that much either. It was interesting but not that fun to play.

As for the episode, yah I was really hoping Ash would catch it, just becuase I wanted to see Riolu/Lucario more. :D It was really cute, I was surprised at the end when he didnt get it. They seemed to really like eachother.

Zoruagible
16th October 2011, 7:23 PM
I don't hate Pokemon Rangers, the games are very awesome.

Minteh
16th October 2011, 9:10 PM
I don't hate the games but I don't particulary like them either. As for the episodes I do kind of wish Ash had caught Riolu.

Aquarelle
17th October 2011, 12:33 AM
I love the Ranger games, they're my favourite spin-off games (or at least one of my favourite).

The one thing I DO hate about them though is the capture mechanics in the first game, where you had to draw x consecutive loops around the Pokemon and if you messed up, you had to start all over again. I like the second and third games better where you just have to fill up a bar.

Elision
27th October 2011, 10:45 PM
I love the Ranger games, they're my favourite spin-off games (or at least one of my favourite).

The one thing I DO hate about them though is the capture mechanics in the first game, where you had to draw x consecutive loops around the Pokemon and if you messed up, you had to start all over again. I like the second and third games better where you just have to fill up a bar.

You took the words right outta my mouth.

Sceptrigon
27th October 2011, 11:30 PM

Yeah, it was a pain when I was trying to catch Salamence.

I do like the games; the only main thing I didn't like was how there was so much dialogue, especially during my play through Guardian Signs. <=P

I also didn't mind the episodes.

Zachmac
22nd November 2011, 5:44 AM
You do realize what section you posted this thread in, right? No one will hate it.

ConfusedEevee
22nd February 2012, 6:53 PM
I liked the first one, but the rest disappointed me.

Angeltripper
23rd February 2012, 5:33 AM
the first one was waay too annoying. especially entei, charizard, and salamence

Siebold
12th June 2012, 11:44 PM
I hate them because the don't make enough of them : P Put out Pokemon Ranger 4 already!

Shadow Jirachi
13th June 2012, 3:38 PM
I like them. I actually liked the capture mechanics of the first game.
I was disappointed with the Guardian Signs special episodes being nine minutes in total.

Mitzi
12th July 2012, 6:20 PM
I don't hate the games, or the series at all. Although, I see you're referring to the anime. I've never seen the Ranger episodes, so I can't quite give my opinion on that.

Flo
7th February 2013, 8:18 PM
I like every single game. I don't see how someone can't like that kind of stuff.