PDA

View Full Version : Tricking's Poke Shop

TrickingNPokemon
11th August 2011, 6:28 AM
Hello there!
I am rather new to this forum and website in general it has helped me complete my pokedex on all the games though so thank you :)

I have some pokemon up for offer, They are as follows.

UPDATE UPDATE:::
I NOW HAVE THE FOLLOWING POKEMON.
Mewtwo Level 73
Lugia Level 70
Ho-Oh Level 70

A level 100 Weavile.(Girl)
Level 35 Venusaur.(Boy)
Level 37 Dragonair(Girl)
Level 58 Spirit Tomb(Girl)
Level 50 Azelf
Level 50 Moltres
Level 23 Spiritomb(Boy)
Level 70 Palkia.
Level 32 Feraligatr(Boy)
Level 100 Espeon(Boy)
Level 55 Dragonite(Girl)
Level 72 Inferape(Boy)
Level 43 Vibrava(Girl)
SHINY Level 77 Milotic(Boy)
Level 66 Blaziken(Boy)

I am willing to trade those pokemon for any of the following. So technicaly this is what im looking for.

Jolteon
Flareon
Umbreon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Articuno
Zapdos
Suicune
Raiku
Entie
Mew
Mewtwo
Shaymin
Darkrai

Also, If you have a pokemon you wish to trade that is not listed here please i encourage you to list that pokemon, I may take you up on your offer.

TrickingNPokemon
12th August 2011, 1:43 AM
Shops open

fcb12
12th August 2011, 2:38 AM
I have a flareon and Umbreon I believe they aren't UT but if you still want them then I will gladly trade you them for the lvl 100 espeon or weavile. If not then PM me we can work something out I'm sure. (I'm 4th gen only).

Arceus1234
13th August 2011, 4:41 AM
I have a flareon and Umbreon I believe they aren't UT but if you still want them then I will gladly trade you them for the lvl 100 espeon or weavile. If not then PM me we can work something out I'm sure. (I'm 4th gen only).

I'll give you Lunatone And Solrock for something. Do you have bagon?

Arceus1234
13th August 2011, 5:13 AM
I have an Raikou, What r you willing to give? ( I only accept boys)

Ketokultasiipi
13th August 2011, 8:16 PM
I can give you Jolteon. I would like Palkia, but can settle for something else too.

MissSherwood89
13th August 2011, 9:30 PM
I'd love the spiritomb, I can offer jolteon (lv 19), leafeon (lv 16) or glaceon (lv 16)

Darkpwns
13th August 2011, 11:06 PM
I have a darkrai if you still have your milotic

TrickingNPokemon
14th August 2011, 1:10 AM
I have an Raikou, What r you willing to give? ( I only accept boys)

I am willing to give you Articuno Or Blaziken

I have a darkrai if you still have your milotic

Wehn are you able to trade

loaper123
14th August 2011, 5:39 AM
to:SEREBII MOD!!
yeah, we had both agreed that i would trade a suicune, a jolteon, a raikou, and a zapdos for his shiny milotic listed in the shop, after the third trade (all i got was trade fodder), he disconnected and is now ignoring me

to:EVERYONE ELSE
don't trade with this guy please, he stole 3 of my pokemon

TrickingNPokemon
14th August 2011, 5:59 AM
I did no such thing. I stole no ones pokemon?

loaper123
14th August 2011, 6:41 PM
then why do you have 3 of my legendaries AND the pokemon you were supposed to trade me? your a liar, either give me back the zapdos, jolteon and suicune, or give me the milotic in your shop, do it or i will talk to a serebii mod and have your account banned

TrickingNPokemon
15th August 2011, 1:28 AM
Provide proof first.

loaper123
15th August 2011, 2:36 AM
ok, i have some of YOUR pokemon to prove we traded,, 2 of them cause i released one, im sure a serebii mod can look at my conversation with you to know that we discussed the trade between your milotic and my legends,, and everyone knows i wouldnt be randomly accusing you unless i knew what i was talking about

loaper123
15th August 2011, 2:38 AM
NO ONE TRADE WITH THIS PERSON, HE IS A POKEMON THEIF!!, he stole three of my pokemon in a deal involving 4trades (3of mine for fodder then the fourth for what i wanted),

TrickingNPokemon
15th August 2011, 3:24 AM
Like i said dont say anything until u prove it

meatball295
22nd August 2011, 3:34 AM
I would like to trade for your Luiga, I am willing to negotiate with level 50 Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, level 53 Dialga, level 59 Moltres, level 60 Articuno, level 61 Zapdos, level 68 Swampert, and level 56 Charizard. I am willing to talk more, let me know.

I do have more pokemon I may consider trading so at least talk it out with me.