PDA

View Full Version : "Harmoniashipping"?!???

eevee-trainer
11th August 2011, 2:52 PM
So I was looking on fan fiction.net site for N fan fictions (because I love N with Hilda together hehe what can I say??) and I found this girl who wrote what she called "harmoniashipping" with N with Ghetsis???? :O

My face literally went WHAT?!????? :O :O

aren't they (spoilers) son and dad??? How can you even put them together??!

Can someone explain to me why you would like this because I don't understand and I don't want to reply to them and say this because I don't want to sound mean to the author (she seems nice I guess??) but.. I don't know it just surprised me and if someone else liked it I would like to know why. thanks :)

SoulSilverMstr411
11th August 2011, 3:33 PM
Incestral yaoi shipping? Been there, done that. (Not literally)

はるひ
11th August 2011, 3:39 PM
It hasn't really been established that Ghetsis and N are father and son. All we know is that he shares the name Harmoina with him. For all we knew, Ghetsis could have recently give him that name when he summound him to be King of Team Plasma.

I personally see them as father and son, but I don't know if they really are.

omniouswind
11th August 2011, 7:45 PM
Fun fact: N/Ghetsis is actually called Coronationshipping, but a league of N/Ghetsis shippers say they coined the name Harmoniashipping first and refuse to call it anything else.

As for why they ship it...? No clue. Different people are in to different sort of pairings. And to a certain people, potential incest/yaoi/abuse is right up their shipping alley. *shrugs*

Zino
11th August 2011, 9:05 PM
It's nothing new, is it?

I kinda have weak spot these kind of pairings (like Brendan and his father for example) but there's something about Ghetsis that pushes me away from this ship... But I guess there're people who like it too.

Toran Frostbite
11th August 2011, 9:29 PM
Fun fact: N/Ghetsis is actually called Coronationshipping, but a league of N/Ghetsis shippers say they coined the name Harmoniashipping first and refuse to call it anything else.
Actually, they know they coined it later. They insist there's a difference between the two names: Coronation is consensual and Harmonia is not.

MegaMagicarpMan
11th August 2011, 11:16 PM
eww thats creepy i looked it up on google images and now im scarred

pyro_metal
11th August 2011, 11:16 PM
Harmoniashipping is hot.

Don't knock it till you've tried it 8D

Skiyomi
12th August 2011, 12:14 AM
Well, since this question has pretty much been asked and answered and this isn't a discussion thread for the couple (someone's welcomed to make one if they'd like to discuss this pairing further) I'm going to go ahead and close this before more posts like the one two posts above me crop up >.>.