Suicune holographic,
Suicune SHINY holographic,
Reshirm
Zekrom
Rayquaza C
Rayquaza ex
Charizard, star card and delta speicies, (rare) holographic
Charizard
Latios holographic delta spiecies(water type)
Latios holographic and holo boarder, delta speicies, (electric)
Magnium, delta speicies holo boarder And picture
Milotic C holographic
Donphan holo boarder And a shiny name
Shiftry holo
Machamp holo
Lucario holo
Regigigas holo
Groundon
Dark Tyraintar
Holographic Arcaine

ANCHIENT MEW CARD (found in the back of the store!!!)

STILL WORKING ON

Jew Bagel
16th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Well, it's pretty great, but I am not really an expert with cards.

SkittyOnWailord
17th August 2011, 10:10 AM
Well first off, if you're using unlimited cards then it would be helpful to say which version of a Pokemon you are using. Like for example you say you're using a "Machamp holo". Well there are 5 different holo Machamp out in English that you could be talking about. And we don't know which one you're referring to.

And since you seem to be new to making a deck, what trainers and supporters do you have available to use? Most decks use around 20-25 trainers/supporters.

That and Ancient Mew isn't usable in the card game. It's just a pretty looking card, it's not meant to be used. :)

Suicune101
18th August 2011, 5:25 AM
Well first off, if you're using unlimited cards then it would be helpful to say which version of a Pokemon you are using. Like for example you say you're using a "Machamp holo". Well there are 5 different holo Machamp out in English that you could be talking about. And we don't know which one you're referring to.

And since you seem to be new to making a deck, what trainers and supporters do you have available to use? Most decks use around 20-25 trainers/supporters.

That and Ancient Mew isn't usable in the card game. It's just a pretty looking card, it's not meant to be used. :)

I was traded alot of them i got energy cards too
the mew i.know just love that card!!