PDA

View Full Version : 1st HGSS competitive team

nick_289
25th August 2011, 4:02 PM
This is my first RMT and i also use this team in game and would like some suggestions. I have no idea what to use for items since i have never used them before so recomendations would be much appreciated. All are males.

Scyther
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Technician
-U-turn
-X-scissor
-Wing attack
-Giga impact

I thought i would put Scyther first so that i could use u-turn to adjust to enemys type if Scyther is weak. I included X-scissor for a good STAB move and wing attack is there to take advantage of technician. I put in giga impact to take advantage of scythers higher than average attack power.

Tauros
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Anger point
-Giga impact
-thrash
-earthquake
-zen headbutt

I taught tauros giga impact and thrash becuse of their base damage, tauros' high attack stat, and they are same type. Earthquake is there for versatility and to hit some ghost types. Zen headbutt is to combat my fighting type weakness.

Starmie
EV-252Satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-Natural cure
-psychic
-surf
-ice beam
-thunderbolt

I included psychic and surf in my moveset since it takes advantage of STAB and starmie's high special attack stat. Ice beam is there to take care of bug and grass types while thunderbolt is there to make starmie more effective at fighting other water types.

Electabuzz
EV-252satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-Static
-Thunerbolt
-iron tail
-hyperbeam
-brick break

Thunderbolt is there for STAB and iron tail is there to take out ground types. He also knows hyperbeam to take advantage of his high special attack and brick break is there because i couldnt decide what else to put.

Gengar
EV-252satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-levitate
-Nightshade
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Hyperbeam

I have Nightshade because its STAB and hypnosis and dream eater for a good combo move. hyperbeam is there for a high powered special attack move.

Arcanine
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Flash fire
-Flare blitz
-Crunch
-iron tail
-Dig

Flare blitz is included for STAB and has high base attack. Iron tail and dig are there to combat arcanines weakness and crunch is there to just fill my moveset.

TheEpicGoomba
25th August 2011, 4:08 PM
This is my first RMT and i also use this team in game and would like some suggestions. I have no idea what to use for items since i have never used them before so recomendations would be much appreciated. All are males.

Scyther
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Technician
-Double Hit
-X-scissor
-Aerial Ace
-Night Slash

I thought i would put Scyther first so that i could use u-turn to adjust to enemys type if Scyther is weak. I included X-scissor for a good STAB move and wing attack is there to take advantage of technician. I put in giga impact to take advantage of scythers higher than average attack power.

Tauros
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Anger point
-Giga impact
-thrash
-earthquake
-zen headbutt

I taught tauros giga impact and thrash becuse of their base damage, tauros' high attack stat, and they are same type. Earthquake is there for versatility and to hit some ghost types. Zen headbutt is to combat my fighting type weakness.

Starmie
EV-252Satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-Natural cure
-psychic
-surf
-ice beam
-thunderbolt

I included psychic and surf in my moveset since it takes advantage of STAB and starmie's high special attack stat. Ice beam is there to take care of bug and grass types while thunderbolt is there to make starmie more effective at fighting other water types.

Electabuzz
EV-252satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-Static
-Thunerbolt
-Hidden Power
-Toxic
-Focus Blast

Thunderbolt is there for STAB and iron tail is there to take out ground types. He also knows hyperbeam to take advantage of his high special attack and brick break is there because i couldnt decide what else to put.

Gengar
EV-252satk/252spd
Nature-Modest
Ability-levitate
-Shadow Ball
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Sludge Bomb

I have Nightshade because its STAB and hypnosis and dream eater for a good combo move. hyperbeam is there for a high powered special attack move.

Arcanine
EV-252atk/252spd
Nature-Adamant
Ability-Flash fire
-Flare Blitz
-Thunder Fang
-Dragon Pulse
-Earthquake

Flare blitz is included for STAB and has high base attack. Iron tail and dig are there to combat arcanines weakness and crunch is there to just fill my moveset.

Comments in Bold.

nick_289
25th August 2011, 5:33 PM
Thank you for the moveset suggestions but do my pokemon themselves look good. I was going for a fast team that can hit very hard.