PDA

View Full Version : Reshiram/typhlosion/emboar

Reshiboar
1st September 2011, 4:42 AM
Ok so everybody either chooses to use Emboar(#20) or Typhlsion Prime. I on the other hand decided to try and use them both.

Pokemon:
2-1-2 Typhlosion prime
3-2-3 Emboar (2 Ability, 1 Regular)
4 Cleffa
3 Reshiram
=20 Pokemon

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
2 Dual Ball
3 Energy Retrieval
3 Rare Candy
2 Switch
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Circulator
1 Junk Arm
3 Proffesor Oak's new Theory
2 Proffesor Elm's Training method
2 Fisherman

Energy:
14 Fire
2 Rescue energy

PkmnHu
1st September 2011, 2:10 PM
Im not an expert with Reshiphlosion or reshiboar... but id day thats actually a pretty good deck idea. but u might want to run one or two D.C. for ur non ability emboar. so u dont have to discard 4 fire energies and reatatch them for 40 damage each turn

ven?
2nd September 2011, 8:24 PM
to be honest to get the most out of this deck I would just run 2 basic emboar over 1 , reason, I'd like the chance at double shooting pokemon (it's also how garchomp was so annoying, 2 pokemon and both can take the damage equally). If you choose this reniculus is a good card to add because it can take the damage counters onto another pokemon and use a card like reshiram (high hp for a basic) seeker's to bring that pokemon back for no damage taken. then using a newer card pokemon catcher you drag pokemon from the bench forward (allowing you sniping power). It's just a suggestion.

Reshiboar
8th September 2011, 5:03 PM
Here is my revised list

Pokemon:
2-1-2 Typhlosion Prime
3-1-3 Emboar (2 Ability, 1 Non-Ability)
3 Reshiram
1-1 Lanturn
2 Cleffa

Supporters/Trainers/Stadiums:
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Fisherman
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Reversal
2 Great Ball
3 Energy Retrieval
3 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication

Energy:
2 Rescue
2 Double Colorless
9 Fire
2 Lightning

ven?
9th September 2011, 12:03 AM
I'm guessing you're putting lanturn prime in as a water counter, might I suggest 2 zekrom instead, it's more flexible in this deck with the dce given outrage and gives you faster play instead of having to rely on automatically putting out lanturn t2 regardless of whatever happens (and instead of 2 lightning 2 rainbow if you consider zekroms).

Reshiboar
9th September 2011, 12:48 PM
I just wanna have it ready for battle roads on the 17 th

Reshiboar
9th September 2011, 1:17 PM
Im trying different ideas so ill try with zekroms next