PDA

View Full Version : What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

Pages : [1] 2

wearjo
1st September 2011, 1:36 PM
All forum rules apply

MAKE SURE YOU BE SENSIBLE WHEN DESCRIBING A DREAM EVOLUTION

Without further ado, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD :)

Tsutaja1996
1st September 2011, 2:56 PM
I would of liked to see Basculin evolve. I could see it having an evolution similar to Sharpedo (a shark) :550:

I also think Durant could of evolved. It is pretty strong as it is, but it just feels like it is missing something. :632:

If we are allowed to include pre evos, then I would say Heatmor should have a Pre Evolution. :631:

Zenosparadox
1st September 2011, 3:06 PM
I would've liked to see a evolution to Liepard, because it was one of my favorite pokemon until I found out how weak it is, then decided not to use it unless in-game

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st September 2011, 3:57 PM
I would've liked to see Stunfisk have an evolution. It's just a stupid Electric/Group Magikarp-like fish.

And Basculin needs an evolution. It's boring being a single Pokémon. It needs one.

Bsugarhigh
1st September 2011, 4:15 PM
Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

Tsutaja1996
1st September 2011, 7:00 PM
I would've liked to see Stunfisk have an evolution. It's just a stupid Electric/Group Magikarp-like fish.

And Basculin needs an evolution. It's boring being a single Pokémon. It needs one.

I agree ;)

and yeah, Stunfisk could of had an evolution, but It's stats are already surprisingly good.

And about the Emolga evolution.. I don't see that happening.

MewTwoEx
1st September 2011, 7:12 PM
Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

^ This

wearjo
2nd September 2011, 12:12 AM
For me, I would've liked to see something like... maybe simisear, simipour and simisage evolving into grass/steel, water/steel and Fire/steel respectively :)

Excitable Boy
2nd September 2011, 12:35 AM
Ferrothorn needs an evolution quite desperately.

Cerex
2nd September 2011, 12:42 AM
I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution. We know accord to its story that it was left by its parents and adopted by the trio, which means it a evolution certainly seems possible, especially because now it just looks like a baby version of something much bigger.

Aside from that I would like a Drddigon evolution, maybe Dragon/Rock, and get rid of the wings like things altogether. So almost a reverse of Salamence, who gained wings because it wanted to fly (Dragonite envy?)

I wouldn't mind seeing some alternative evolutions, when exposed to stones or what have you.

And while I like the Karrablast and Shelmet evolution happening due to being traded, I wouldn't mind each having a "natural evolution".

Vandslaux
2nd September 2011, 1:28 AM
Throh needs an evo. Badly. Sawk doesn't suck in RU because of STAB CC, base 80 Speed, Sturdy, and base 125 Attack. Sure, Throh has base 120 HP, but 100 base Attack doesn't cut it, GF.

And we have never had a legendary (aside from maybe Volcarona, but I don't know if he's a legendary or not) that evolves.

Jinglefruit
2nd September 2011, 1:30 AM
And while I like the Karrablast and Shelmet evolution happening due to being traded, I wouldn't mind each having a "natural evolution".

YES! Brilliant idea there. As awesome as Escavalier looks, and Accelgors great speed I don't want to train either of them ever, they're both just lacking something, but everytime I see a Shellmet I want to catch it.

I imagine something will be done with Sawk and Throh, like the Hitmon's. ~ Maybe a yellow version. Though I'd rather that 'something' was have them removed from the game.

On a random note: Does anyone else look at Oshawotts Scallchop and imagine that Scallchop was going to be a pokemon and for whatever reason didn't make it?

Iron Beast
2nd September 2011, 5:14 AM
i think deerling should have a female evalution.

"sawsdoe"

i think it should have a better speed than sawsbuck and better sp. attack but worse deffences and attack

oh and valdslaux, volcarona isnt a ledgendAary.

kaiser soze
2nd September 2011, 5:37 AM
Maybe a Luvdisc/Almomla (can't spell right now) missing link?

Ememew
2nd September 2011, 5:39 AM
i think Deerling should have a female evolution.

"Sawsdoe"
But aren't the antler-branches the main selling point of its season-changing abilities? "Sawsbuck" is just the English version of its name, anyway . . .

I found it somewhat odd that this is the first generation to not have any split-evos whatsoever. I was convinced that the Elemonkey Pokemon would have evolved from a common pre-evo, but that wasn't the case. A prevo for Throh/Sawk doesn't seem too far-fetched, though (Tyrogue/Hitmontop gen 6 counterparts, anyone?)

Maybe some of the standalone lines like Heatmor *envisions a sort-of steampunk-inspired Pokemon* or Maractus (maybe the evo would be part Water as well as Grass since cacti have a lot of water inside and flower - like Maractus does - after rainfall).

DrasticPhase
2nd September 2011, 6:17 AM
basculin- something similar to a shark
durant- a way bigger ant
alomomola- could have both pre evo amd evo
sawk/throh- pre evo, same as hitmon's
emolga- a bigger form

Wardek
2nd September 2011, 6:48 AM
I'd like to see Patrat evolve.

...and Stunfisk.

wearjo
2nd September 2011, 11:31 AM
I'd like to see Patrat evolve.

...and Stunfisk.

Lol as if Patrat doesnt have an evo :P

Anyway, I just had an ingenious idea :) You guys ready for this???
3 EVOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO 4 POKES IN ONE FAMILY :) :) :) :D :D :D :D I'M SO GENIUS XD

Pyrax
2nd September 2011, 11:53 AM
I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution.

Legendaries don't evolve, the closest thing to an evolution for Keldeo is a possible alternate form.

Generic User Name
2nd September 2011, 1:38 PM
Basculin, Durant, Emolga, Druddigon, Stunkfish

Pokemon that should have Pre-evolutions: Druddigon, Heatmor

Poke_Mania97
2nd September 2011, 1:40 PM
druddigon for sure. its been that ugly dragon, i wanna see a cool evo.

or basculin

Zoruagible
2nd September 2011, 2:55 PM
I would like to see Alomola or Basculin have a evotion

Ivanka
2nd September 2011, 10:47 PM
Maractus needed an evolution. =(

redcharzard
2nd September 2011, 11:31 PM
Maractus needed an evolution. =(

amoonguss should get one and darumaka could use it zen mode as a alternative and have its zen mode ability reverse so it goes into regular mode when its hp hits 50%

maractus needs a better move pool more then a evolution i used one on the elite four first time it took out 3-4 pokemon golurk, jellicent, krookidile, and i think one of the fighting pokemon

Missingno.Fan
3rd September 2011, 6:19 AM
Basculin. 'Nuff said

Also Stunfisk which to me felt like it was a waste of cool type combo. Hopefully an evo will save it.

RaichuArcanine
3rd September 2011, 8:55 AM
I can understand how Bouffalant isn't a Tauros evolution, but Alomomola should be a Luvdisc evolution, it badly needs one.

~RaichuArcanine~

ShinyGary
3rd September 2011, 9:09 AM
A last evolution for Bisharp and one for Emolga, one of emolga would be awesome maybe. Aswell as a bisharps.

ShinyGary
3rd September 2011, 9:10 AM
A last evolution for Bisharp and one for Emolga, one of emolga would be awesome maybe. Aswell as a bisharps.

ShinyGary
3rd September 2011, 9:10 AM

Endless
4th September 2011, 10:09 AM
1. Maractus. It is the pokemon I forget the most from Unova. Giving it Grass/ Steel or Grass& Ground and upping the special stats would help it alot.

2. Swanna. Why not? It is not very good and both the design and everything else isn't all that great. A third stage evolution could be interesting.

3. Druddigon. I don't care how they do it, just give it a damn secondary type. Either Dragon/ Rock because it is based on gargoyles, or Dragon/ Grass because it absorb light and the wings look kind of like leaves.

The Eleventh
4th September 2011, 11:53 AM
I don't think any of the Gen V Pokémon need evolutions, especially not Emolga or Basculin. Just because a Pokémon isn't competitively viable doesn't mean it needs an evolution. If I had to give an evolution to a Pokémon, it'd be a better evolution for Woobat Maractus.

lolwut?

CaptainCombusken
4th September 2011, 12:07 PM
Swoobat. I think it's quite likely. Golbat got an Evo in Gen 2...

Stunfisk would like an evolution very much.

Basculin. The different form evolves into a different Pokemon (or the same Poke with the same form differentiation)

Prevo and Possibly another evo to the prevo in the Sawk/Throh line.

Valoo.
4th September 2011, 1:34 PM
I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution.
Keldeo is legendary, it won't get an evolution.

I'd like Druddigon to get a Rock/Dragon evolution, to fit with the gargoyle theme. I was surprised he wasn't Rock already. A Swoobat evo would be nice, and a Maractus one. It's so forgotten.

orangezilla
4th September 2011, 2:14 PM
I can see Druddigon and Sigilyph having the cutest pre-evos

superyellowduck
4th September 2011, 3:21 PM
Let's see...

Druddigon - pre evo and evo
Alomomola - evo
Stunfisk - evo
Maractus - pre evo and evo that gains a secondary type and versatility
Swoobat - evo
Durant - evo
Emolga - evo
Liepard - evo
Throh - pre evo and evo
Sawk - pre evo and evo

Black Frost
4th September 2011, 4:02 PM
Alomomola - should've been an evo of Luvdisc
Throh and Sawk - pre-evos (smaller and wearing green judo/karate belts)
Basculin - evo (some kind of a long shark, like a combination of Sharpedo and Wailord, but not as fat and huge)
Cofagrigus - evo (just the ghost from inside the coffin, has a lot more speed and slightly higher attack stats than Cofagrigus, but lower defenses)

DooblyDooHaxorus
4th September 2011, 4:13 PM
I wanna hop onto the idea that Drudiggon needs an evolution. It just cant even compete with Hydreigon and Haxorus. But I don't think Drudiggon is ugly. I think it looks cool.

Basculin needs an evo and maybe Stunfisk.

Conchobar08
7th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Not evolutions, but two that NEED pre-evolutions. It bugged me all through the game that they didn't acknowledge the obvious evolutionary lines of;

Tauros ;128; into :626: Bouffalant
And
Unown ;201-i; into :561: Sigilyph

They look to me as though they were supposed to be evolutions until it was decided that no gen 1-4 can be found til post-game
Conchobar

Dragontamer1011
7th September 2011, 5:23 PM
Basculin is really screaming for an evolution... Not sure what else really needs one, though.

Ledyba
7th September 2011, 6:31 PM
Swoobat needs an evolution. I see a Grass/Fire evolution for Maractus. A cactus on fire, lol. Throh and Sawk both need a pre-evo, and a yellow version would be cool. Alomomola could get a pre-evo, and definitely Basculin. I want a swordfish.

Infernapemaster4
7th September 2011, 9:33 PM
I would like to see a 4th evolution in a chain of a lvl. 70 Evo. of Haxorus

Nibbles4Ever
8th September 2011, 4:56 AM
Galvantula, Durant, and Heatmor.

wearjo
8th September 2011, 11:38 AM
Galvantula, Durant, and Heatmor.

What do you reckon heatmore shoulda turned into???

Me personally, I think it should evolve into like a fire/rock, Fire/flying or fire/ground???

ArchedThunder
8th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Heatmor, Durant, Druddigon, and the one I think needs an evolution the most is Basculin. Every time I see him I wish he had an evolution that blew Gyarados out of... the... water...

wearjo
9th September 2011, 11:30 PM
lololololololol! I thought of a preevo for pansage and pansear :) A SAGE SHAKER AND PEPPER XD

ladendar
9th September 2011, 11:33 PM
I would like to see a third evolution of dearling mostly cuz the second looks exactly like the original. =P

Winter02
9th September 2011, 11:44 PM
Audino, of course. It should have evolved into some ultra-rare bunny/nurse-like thing which gives one heck of a lot of experience when defeated. And unlike Audino, this should have been useful in battle, as a supporter.

wearjo
10th September 2011, 12:13 AM
Audino, of course. It should have evolved into some ultra-rare bunny/nurse-like thing which gives one heck of a lot of experience when defeated. And unlike Audino, this should have been useful in battle, as a supporter.

so basically another blissey except more kickass???

ArchedThunder
10th September 2011, 1:03 AM
I would like to see a third evolution of dearling mostly cuz the second looks exactly like the original. =P

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

menametlg
10th September 2011, 1:58 AM
alomomola--> A pre-evo... maybe a little fish
Eevee---> I want a new eeveelution!!!
durant---> I want a female evo that serves as the queen [just like combee]
Heatmor---> a pre-evo is good
Gothita--> a male evo please... sort like a male version of gothic fashion
sigylyph---> I want a pre-evo
confagrigus---> Its more cool to have another evo
crygonal---> I want a ghost evo
boufallant--> why didn't they link boufallant and tauros together? uhmmm never mind

Victreebong
10th September 2011, 3:20 AM

Definitely. Another Blissey type Pokemon would definitely be refreshing, especially after 13 years of constant Blissey use competitively. And don't start with Eviolite Chansey; same thing! Audino almost passes for helpful supporter, except for it doesn't and therefor is only useful for target practice while raking in EXP.

I'd kill to see a Swoobat evolution. It's cumulative base stat total doesn't even compare to Golbat's, and it lacks an evolution. Even it's move pool is abysmal. I know they're not the same Pokemon, but they're regional counterparts and we've waited years for another bat based Pokemon line. It also looks a little goofy with the crossed eyes and fused ears.

Captain_Awesome
10th September 2011, 8:52 AM
I though Durant had potential to evolve into something awesome

ViperQueen
10th September 2011, 8:59 AM
I would say wither eevee, druddigon, maractus or the monkey trios.

wearjo
10th September 2011, 9:38 AM
I have a feeling, that IF Pokemon has a LAST game, it'll have an awesome dragon type eeveelution <3

Absol Wings
11th September 2011, 2:15 AM
Oh, if just Braviary had an evolution.....with bigger wings, and a mane of white feathers running all the way down to its back.....and a couple gems on his forehead....that would be awesome.
Because is it is now, the design just looks so flat....

yanmegy423
11th September 2011, 6:42 AM
I would really like to see evos for Lilligant and Whimsicott. Why? So they aren't as useless so more useful grass types can be used from 5th generation rather than Serperior or anything else I can't remember

The Eleventh
11th September 2011, 4:26 PM
I would really like to see evos for Lilligant and Whimsicott. Why? So they aren't as useless so more useful grass types can be used from 5th generation rather than Serperior or anything else I can't remember
Seriously? Serperior is not used a lot. It will be though, in the future, when Contrary Serperior is released. But not now, that's for sure. Whimsicott gets amazing use, due to Prankster. Lilligant is extremely useful in-game. They don't need evolutions.

Espeon POWER!
11th September 2011, 5:07 PM
What if Druddigon had a rock/part rock pre-evo? It could be more rocky and gargoyle looking and then it evolves into Druddigon like a stone gargoyle coming to life.

Maybe Durant and Heatmor could get a evo/pre-evo, though Heatmor is pretty cool on its own yet they're paired up so maybe Heatmor gets a pre-evo whilst Durant an evo? Then again what if they got each others types as evos?
Like Heatmor could get a Fire/Steel steam-punk style evo that it's said to have obtained from eating loads of Durants, whilst Durant gets a Steel/Fire type evo which it's said to have obtained from combating Heatmor and surviving their hot fiery attacks, making them more resistant to them.

Excitable Boy
11th September 2011, 7:20 PM
lolwut?

I mean what I say, and say what I mean.

Ferrothorn evolution, 2016.

I have a feeling, that IF Pokemon has a LAST game, it'll have an awesome dragon type eeveelution <3

Now you have me paranoid that the game with Draceon or whatever will be the last.

Thanks for nothing.

Larry
11th September 2011, 7:25 PM
I would like to see a 4th evolution in a chain of a lvl. 70 Evo. of Haxorus

The attack stat would likely be just too much.

Meowth City
11th September 2011, 7:28 PM
I thought when I first saw it, that Stunfisk should have an evolution since Magikarp has one.

manifesto
12th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Basculin. It stinks. It's gotta get an evolution. Same with Audino.

Darkoon
12th September 2011, 7:01 PM
Would really love to have the evolution of Basculin, maybe into a Big Piranha or something! XD
Would also love if Durant can evolve! It will be epic! :D

dewey911p
12th September 2011, 7:24 PM
Kyurem. I know legendaries dont eveolve, but just think of how epic it would be if they did!!! Raise its S.Atk a bit raise its Spd and lower its Def and Atk. And give it a more impressive special move aside from Glaciate. It a great attack that is guarenteed to lower the oponents speed, but in the hard hitting Uber enviornment, you wont last long enough to benifit. ME WANTS MORE POWER!!!

on that note, why didn't phione evolve into manaphy? You can breed a manaphy into a phione but not evolve a phione into a manaphy. WHAT???????????

Mochii
12th September 2011, 7:43 PM
I would love to see Audino get a evolution/pre evolution. Hope to see it in the future. <;

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
12th September 2011, 8:13 PM
Of all things said so far Stunfisk deserves a new evolution.

Bulletproof
12th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Stunkfish has decent stats so I don't think it needs an evolution. However, Basculin & Needs an evo, with a different look for each.

alexmack
13th September 2011, 9:41 AM
Not evolutions, but two that NEED pre-evolutions. It bugged me all through the game that they didn't acknowledge the obvious evolutionary lines of;

Tauros ;128; into :626: Bouffalant
And
Unown ;201-i; into :561: Sigilyph

They look to me as though they were supposed to be evolutions until it was decided that no gen 1-4 can be found til post-game
Conchobar

I completely agree with both of those, and I'd add Luvdisc/Alomomola to the list of ridiculous wasted opportunites.

Also, I think Bisharp should get a male/female third evolution based on chess kings and queens. They would work as a nice parallel to Gardevoir/Gallade as well. Something like Kingtana and Quabre (yes, terrible names I know). The queen would be more agile, whereas the king would be slower but more solid. EDIT: OR the king would be useless with one huge attack, and the queen would be amazing ;-)

I'd love a generation where all these little evoltion things were tidied up. Slightly off-topic for example, but I've always thought you should only get a Slowbro when you have Slowpoke and Shellder in your party, and Shellder would vanish after evolving.

wearjo
13th September 2011, 9:48 AM
Gamefreak, hear our prayers <3

Simipour
13th September 2011, 9:53 AM
Kyurem. I know legendaries dont eveolve, but just think of how epic it would be if they did!!! Raise its S.Atk a bit raise its Spd and lower its Def and Atk. And give it a more impressive special move aside from Glaciate. It a great attack that is guarenteed to lower the oponents speed, but in the hard hitting Uber enviornment, you wont last long enough to benifit. ME WANTS MORE POWER!!!

on that note, why didn't phione evolve into manaphy? You can breed a manaphy into a phione but not evolve a phione into a manaphy. WHAT???????????

Yeah but...evoilite kyurem would destroy the world.

Dusclops is only slighty inferior to ferrothorn in terms of stats(the HP is the killer). and it evolved. could you imagine evoilite ferrothorn *shudders*

Gloryus
13th September 2011, 9:58 AM
Liepard or Heatmor.

Luna-kun
13th September 2011, 6:36 PM
evolution of swoobat
evolution of audino
pre evolution for sawk and troh (one for both)
anyone for maractus
pre and post evolution for Sigilyph

Sincubus
13th September 2011, 6:55 PM
I wished EVERY pokemon had 3 evolutions...

Tyranitarquake
13th September 2011, 7:20 PM
i also think basculin should've gotten an evolution.

UltimateVictini
13th September 2011, 10:49 PM
I think that Emolga should have an evo

Bsugarhigh
15th September 2011, 4:59 PM
Wow Audino does sound like a Great Evolve candidate. Im talking to people right now about it trying to make it happens

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
15th September 2011, 5:09 PM
I'd like an evolution from durant or emolga.

PopPrincess_Lyra
15th September 2011, 5:09 PM
Theres only Audio and Emolga for me, nya~

warrior777
16th September 2011, 6:14 AM
Basculin. Maractus. Durant. Seriously.

Martinzqx
17th September 2011, 3:01 AM
It would have been intense to see eevee get a bug/ghost/steel/flying/ground/rock/poison evolution. More importantly a ghost or poison one=P!!

EeveeSkitty
17th September 2011, 5:34 AM
Luvdisc...Alomomola was practically made to be it's evolution in appearance. I don't know why they didn't just make that so.

wearjo
17th September 2011, 6:41 AM
Luvdisc...Alomomola was practically made to be it's evolution in appearance. I don't know why they didn't just make that so.

In saying that, I know how Luvdisc could evolve into alomomola... HEART SCALE

The Oncoming Storm
17th September 2011, 7:50 AM
Im thinking that although it is caught later on, I would have like to see cryogonal have an evolution! Would be an epic like blizzard cloud or something sick like that!

UltimateVictini
17th September 2011, 7:17 PM
Basculin, Durant, Emolga, Druddigon, Stunkfish

Pokemon that should have Pre-evolutions: Druddigon, Heatmor

i agree w/you

Calamity™
17th September 2011, 7:20 PM
I think an Emolga evolution would have been nice.

deoxysdude94
17th September 2011, 7:23 PM
Basculin and "Derpfish" (aka Stunfisk) need an evolution.

multi-scale
18th September 2011, 5:08 AM
Maractus. When I caught it I liked it, just cause it has that kind of "I'm high" face. It has such great abilities too. I would use it, but it's so frail and slow. It should get an evolution that's a lot faster and has some more bulk, and maybe a bit more to its attacking stats. I have no idea what it would look like though.

LordLati
19th September 2011, 6:19 AM
I can see a Pike-like evolution for Basculin.
An evolution for Emolga would be nice as well… though all the Pikachu-like electric types could use it.
Stunfisk could use a less derpish evolution with better stats.
Finally I think the elemental monkeys could use an evolution; just to improve their base stats (and maybe their movepools).

The Chilli God
19th September 2011, 7:06 AM
I'd like it if Emolga had an evolution.

Every other Pokemon can go suck it.

Vanilluxe
19th September 2011, 1:06 PM

Exactly how is Stunfisk anything like Magikarp? With the right training, Stunfisk can be an absolute beast. Unless you're basing this on appearance, in which case it looks absolutely nothing like Magikarp in the slightest.

Personally, I'd like to have seen Stunfisk and Durant get evolutions. They are both already pretty good in terms of stats, so I imagine evolutions would be even more beastly.

WishIhadaManafi5
19th September 2011, 7:14 PM
In saying that, I know how Luvdisc could evolve into alomomola... HEART SCALE

Definitely. I kind of looked at Alomomola as a kind of evolution of Luvdisc too. It kind of makes no sense that it isn't one.

afwxveteran
20th September 2011, 5:17 AM
Emolga was a great pokemon to begin with in design. A new evolution for it would have opened exciting possibilities. Disappointed they didn't go for it.

wearjo
24th September 2011, 11:04 AM
Just changed the name so that we can now discuss ANY POKEMON FOR AN EVOLUTION XD XD XD

fubufubu
24th September 2011, 12:11 PM
cofagrigus! it'd be the the Pharaoh pokemon!

AquaStarterMaster
24th September 2011, 12:47 PM
I reckon that there could be a great luvdisc evolution. It could be like magnemite-magneton and have more hearts.

Psycho Cut
24th September 2011, 12:49 PM
I'd like to see an evoloution for basculin. I can see it being water/dark too

Lucarimew1
24th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Druddigon should have an evolution

Mr. Combover
24th September 2011, 8:00 PM
I think Basculin should have had an evolution. Maybe, even Throh.

Annihilator
24th September 2011, 9:39 PM
Durant and Basculin and Watchog.

Tbh, i see nothing wrong with Stunfisk. A respectable 471 BST and access to a lot of moves such as thunderbolt. Also a good typing. The only thing it lacks is speed.

the_morbidus
25th September 2011, 4:36 AM
Victini should have an evolution, and gain a gender when it evolves!!!

Hexin' Wishes
25th September 2011, 4:42 AM
I would of liked to see Basculin evolve. I could see it having an evolution similar to Sharpedo (a shark) :550:

I also think Durant could of evolved. It is pretty strong as it is, but it just feels like it is missing something. :632:

If we are allowed to include pre evos, then I would say Heatmor should have a Pre Evolution. :631:

This is how I feel actually.

Sceprile
25th September 2011, 12:30 PM
I would like to see the evolution of Emolga or Stunfisk

Arceus94
25th September 2011, 2:33 PM
Stunfisk of course.
And maybe amoonguss xD

ParaChomp
25th September 2011, 2:58 PM
Evolutions for all Pokemon that are awful.

Absol Wings
25th September 2011, 8:19 PM
Wtf am i hearing around here?!

Druddigon is probably the coolest-looking dragon ever and I'd hate to see overdone his awesome spiky-gargoyle design.

Tauros and Bouffalant should NOT be related. Read the names. One is a bull (tauro) and the other one is a buffalo. These are two very different animals :/

And did somebody here really say Bisharp? One of the coolest pokemon designs ever? The only thing this guy needs to get rid of is its horrible typing...

On a pro-note....http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=emolga+evolution#/d2zjhztDO WANT!!!!!!!!!!

Deseejay
27th September 2011, 1:12 AM
An Emolga pre-volution, Audino, and Sigilyph!

TheGreatDragonite
27th September 2011, 7:35 PM
Durant. Probably my 2nd favourite Unova pokemon, it is good as it is, but I would be even moe complete with an evo and better move pool.

Aquaholic
27th September 2011, 11:38 PM
A female evolution of Deerling with not-so impressive horn action going on.

MegSuicune251
28th September 2011, 10:23 PM
I see some people saying Heatmor needs an evolution, but it looks like a pre-evo of Heatran IMO.
To get more on topic, Id say Druddigon needs a pre-evo, Basculin needs an evo and Alomomola should have been an evolution of Luvdisc, along with Bouffalant being a Tauros evo, even though there are females...ok maybe that sounds stupid.

jelzin
29th September 2011, 2:55 PM

Ha... HAHAH :D

Also I'd have liked a Basculin and Stunkfish evolution. They just suck :<

xNitros
29th September 2011, 6:39 PM
I'd like to see Cresselia have a pre-evo

Larry
29th September 2011, 9:12 PM
I'd like to see Cresselia have a pre-evo

But Cresslia's a legendary.

-Raiga-
29th September 2011, 9:16 PM
But Cresslia's a legendary.

So is manaphy, so your point is...?

The Eleventh
29th September 2011, 9:17 PM
So is manaphy, so your point is...?
Umm... Phione isn't Manaphy's pre-evolution. It doesn't evolve into Manaphy.

Aquaholic
30th September 2011, 1:35 AM
Sharpedo should have had a 5th gen evo. Something that makes it not look like it got hacked apart by a sushi chef. In fact, this is a request to Game Freak: 6th Gen needs a Sharpedo evo. GO!

MissBluRose
1st October 2011, 7:25 PM
In the case of whether Alomnola and Luvdisc are related through evolution, I can't help but think that if GF does make them related, it'll be something like Manaphy and Phione. Alomnola will give birth to Luvdisc (while holding incense or something to make an excuse), but Luvdisc don't evolve into Alomnola. Cue fanbase confusion.

Anyway, Purrloin should've had a three-evolution line like Lillipup (since I wind up comparing the two often...). Maybe not an evolution for Liepard, but a new one for Purrloin that comes before evolving to Liepard. It'd make me more interesting in training mine.

I also think they should've given Emolga an evolution. It's such a waste of a unique Electric mouse who can dodge ground type moves with type affinity unlike the rest and the Chu family... If the Gen V Mons are meant to be similar to Gen I's and Emolga is Unova's Pikachu like how Sawk and Throh are Unova's Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, they should've made it be able to evolve with a Thunderstone just like it.

Also, do we count pre-evolutions, too? It'd have been nice if we had a prevolution that related Throh and Sawk similar to Tyrogue, so we could train it and get either one. I'm probably just saying this because of how upset I was over White version being the one that got Throh when I wanted Sawk...

MissBluRose
1st October 2011, 7:29 PM
A female evolution of Deerling with not-so impressive horn action going on.

So it'd probably just be a bigger Deerling and change only its coat with the seasons unless it's gonna grow plants on another part of its body... But if they did it with female Deerling, female Stantlers would have to lose their horns, too, wouldn't they? Unless I'm mistaken...

T0XiCITY
1st October 2011, 8:00 PM
Maractus could've evolved, maybe a trade-evolution, and Druddigon could have a baby-pokemon like magby has magmar, elekid has electabuzz, etc.

Aquaholic
1st October 2011, 8:03 PM
So it'd probably just be a bigger Deerling and change only its coat with the seasons unless it's gonna grow plants on another part of its body... But if they did it with female Deerling, female Stantlers would have to lose their horns, too, wouldn't they? Unless I'm mistaken...

We'll just say that the space around Stantler's horns are warped by whatever crazy stuff goes on inside them, so they aren't affected by the seasons :P
Maybe the female Sawsbuck could develop thick white fur coats through winter, and more pronounced, vibrant flowers during spring and autumn. And probably not be called Sawsbuck, but Sawsdoe or something :/

BlazingCold
2nd October 2011, 6:28 AM
Ever thought about her wings? Also it's this region's pikachu clone.

Maractus could've evolved, maybe a trade-evolution, and Druddigon could have a baby-pokemon like magby has magmar, elekid has electabuzz, etc.
But it's not a part of that line.

Dane12
3rd October 2011, 1:13 PM
Maractus should get a Pre-vo and a Evo- POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Pre-vo Here] [Insert Evo Here]
Basculin should get a Evo - POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Evo Here]
Female Deerling Evo - POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Evo Here]

scorpio108
3rd October 2011, 1:28 PM
Emolga could have another evo
and durant

Flippd
3rd October 2011, 1:34 PM
Hm..

Cofagrigus could have a evolution, a faster one.
Bouffalant was the perfect evolution for Tauros.
Durant has a good stat, but he needs a larger evolution.
And Druddigon must have a pre evo, but also a evo from Grass-type.
Whimsicott and Lilligant maybe?
And Magcargo, it could have being a larger snail what.
Seviper could be a good evo for Arbok, i first really thougt it evolved in it xD
And maybe Bisharp, idk why, i just have the feeling.
Audino must have a pre evo and evo, like Chansey.
It not must be any evo, but there really needs to come a Mewthree!!
Maybe some Fossil Pokemon needs a evo?
And, uh.. Spiritomb? It has good moves and all, but still... one evo would be ok.
Unown could be the pre evo of Sigilyph, that eye.. but all Sigilyph need another form.

Well, that how i think about it.

Iron Predator
5th October 2011, 5:49 AM
Stunfisk is the only thing from Fifth gen that I want to evolve. And I really just want it to evolve into something even derpier. So derpy, it brings the herp AND the derp. Although a Heatmor and Duran evo would be cool, get rid of hustle on Durant. >.<"

DaAuraWolf
6th October 2011, 12:13 AM
The only one that I could think of for now which I would have liked is definitely a pre - evolved form of Sawk/Throh which would have another form to evolve into like the Hitmons. The pre - evolved would be like have a martial arts outfit with a white belt and a purple face. Then it would be branched in evolution in which would evolve into Throh if Special Attack was the highest stat , Sawk if the Special Defense was the highest stat , or another Pokemon that would represent bōjutsu if both Special Attack and Special Defense were the highest stat. That said Pokemon that represented bōjutsu would have a bōjutsu outfit , black belt , and a green face.

~Light
6th October 2011, 9:56 AM
Heatmor, Durant, Maractus, Druddigon & Stunfisk could use an evolution or pre-evolution

Missingno. Master
6th October 2011, 11:09 PM
Name: Flurrious
Evolves from: Cryogonal
Evolution method: Level up Cryogonal during Winter near the Ice Rock while holding a NeverMeltIce.
Appearance: A dark grey cloud, with Cryogonal's eyes. Sprouting from the bottom of the cloud are four tendrils made of ice crystals, not unlike Cryogonal's mustache.
Type: Ice/Flying
Ability 1: Snow Warning
Ability 2: Snow Warning
Hidden Ability: Snow Warning
Base Stats:
~HP: 75
~Attack: 65
~Defense: 50
~Special Attack: 110
~Special Defense: 135
~Speed: 135
Pokédex entry 1: Commonly found in the sky on dark winter days. Its echoing cries attract Cryogonal in droves.
Pokédex entry 2: On its command, an army of Cryogonal minions will rush to its defense. It causes blinding snowstorms wherever it goes.
Pokédex entry 3: Cryogonal look up to it as a leader. It employs snow and ice to attack.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Rage
Lv. 5: Powder Snow
Lv. 9: Cotton Guard
Lv. 13: Gust
Lv. 17: Icy Wind
Lv. 21: Mist
Lv. 21: Haze
Lv. 25: Air Cutter
Lv. 29: Defend Order
Lv. 33: Ice Beam
Lv. 37: Light Screen
Lv. 37: Reflect
Lv. 41: Attack Order
Lv. 45: Night Daze
Lv. 49: Heal Order
Lv. 53: Weather Ball
Lv. 57: Hurricane
Lv. 61: Sheer Cold

Name: Vanilludge
Evolves from: Vanillish
Evolution method: Trade Vanillish while holding RageCandyBar.
Appearance: Looks like Vanilluxe, except with meaner-looking faces, and its left side is almost completely covered in hot fudge. The icicle part is more of a reddish-orange color.
Type: Ice/Fire
Ability 1: Ice Body
Ability 2: Ice Body
Hidden Ability: Flame Body
Base Stats:
~Attack: 70
~Defense: 85
~Special Attack: 90
~Special Defense: 85
~Speed: 130
Pokédex entry 1: Smarter and more aggressive than Vanilluxe. The two heads plot together to bring down prey.
Pokédex entry 2: It fires off hot fudge to subdue its prey. This has the added effect of giving its prey a chocolatey flavor.
Pokédex entry 3: A domesticated Vanilludge will happily supply endless amounts of hot fudge for its trainer. Vanilludge hot fudge is high in nutrients.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Fudge Burn*
Lv. 1: Icicle Spear
Lv. 1: Harden
Lv. 1: Dark Pulse
Lv. 1: Uproar
Lv. 4: Harden
Lv. 7: Dark Pulse
Lv. 10: Uproar
Lv. 13: Icy Wind
Lv. 16: Mist
Lv. 19: Avalanche
Lv. 22: Torment
Lv. 26: Mirror Shot
Lv. 31: Nasty Plot
Lv. 36: Ice Beam
Lv. 42: Hail
Lv. 50: Aura Sphere
Lv. 59: Blizzard
Lv. 67: Sheer Cold

*New move, exclusive to Vanilludge. For all intents and purposes, it is Lava Plume, just with a different name, animation, and distribution.

Name: Karrabrawl
Evolves from: Karrablast
Evolution method: Trade Karrablast for another Karrablast
Appearance: A larger version of Karrablast, that walks on four thick, muscular legs.
Type: Bug
Ability 1: Guts
Ability 2: Reckless
Hidden Ability: No Guard
Base Stats:
~Attack: 135
~Defense: 75
~Special Attack: 50
~Special Defense: 75
~Speed: 90
Pokédex entry 1: Resisting the temptation to steal a Shelmet's shell enabled it to grow to large sizes. It attacks mercilessly with its horn.
Pokédex entry 2: When it charges, anything that does not get out of its way is doomed. Its horn can punch through thick steel slabs with ease.
Pokédex entry 3: It attacks mercilessly until its opponent has fallen. Despite its aggressive nature, it only eats plants.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Horn Attack
Lv. 4: Leer
Lv. 8: Focus Energy
Lv. 13: Fury Cutter
Lv. 16: Fury Attack
Lv. 20: Headbutt
Lv. 25: Jump Kick
Lv. 28: Roar
Lv. 32: Poison Jab
Lv. 37: Take Down
Lv. 40: Agility
Lv. 44: Hi Jump Kick
Lv. 49: Megahorn
Lv. 52: Wild Charge
Lv. 56: Double-Edge

Name: Shelmor
Evolves from: Shelmet
Evolution method: Trade a Shelmet for another Shelmet
Appearance: A Shelmet on top of the rest of a suit of armor. The hands possess sharp metallic claws.
Type: Bug/Steel
Ability 1: Hydration
Ability 2: Battle Armor
Hidden Ability: Overcoat
Base Stats:
~HP: 90
~Attack: 95
~Defense: 130
~Special Attack: 85
~Special Defense: 100
~Speed: 20
Pokédex entry 1: By not getting its armor stolen by Karrablast, the armor was able to expand. Ordinary attacks merely bounce off with no effect.
Pokédex entry 2: Its steel armor repels most attacks with ease. It moves very slowly.
Pokédex entry 3: It strikes opponents with fierce punches and kicks, but cannot move fast enough to confound its foes.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Leech Life
Lv. 4: Acid
Lv. 8: Bide
Lv. 13: Amnesia
Lv. 16: Mega Punch
Lv. 20: Metal Claw
Lv. 25: Metal Sound
Lv. 28: Protect
Lv. 32: Iron Defense
Lv. 37: Iron Head
Lv. 40: Night Slash
Lv. 44: X-Scissor
Lv. 49: Recover
Lv. 52: Swords Dance
Lv. 56: Final Gambit

Alexander18
6th October 2011, 11:16 PM
Flamemor
Type: Fire/Steel
Evo: Heatmor with Metal coat
Ability: Flash Fire or Magnet Pull
New moves: Iron Tail, Iron Defense and Iron Head

rocky505
6th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Just like Golbat I can see Swoobat getting an evolution somehow.

Abraace
7th October 2011, 11:17 AM
Farfetch'd.

5th Generation Pokemon? Oh, right I guess Bouffalant?

What is it with bovine Pokemon only having one stage? Tauros, Miltank and now Bouffalant.

...Farfetch'd still needs an evo though Gamefreak.

Hudsonn98
7th October 2011, 2:53 PM
luvdisc>alomola
emolga>meanmolga (luv it!)
A HERACROSS PRE-EV!
i also think we've all been waiting for baby kangaskhan :)

Arahabaki
7th October 2011, 5:50 PM
you know...saying shelmet and karrablast should have natural evolutions is like saying shellder or some other stone evolving pokemon should evolve without using a stone. maybe shelmet and karrablast can only evolve by trading with each other.

j_gamez
7th October 2011, 10:45 PM

^ this. this comment makes me laugh.
i really like all the pikachu clone design but sadly they dont have an evolution.

and Stunfisk,Basculin.

stunfisk is great, an evolution would be even better.
same for Basculin.

Jonah the Slaking
8th October 2011, 1:04 AM
^ You're entitled to your opinion, but Stunfisk just pisses me off.

Anyway, I think there could be a good evolution for one of the new type combo Pokemon, like an alternate evolution for Lampent that evolves into one of those ceiling fan light fixtures and is part Flying. Just a thought.

deathproofdragonair
10th October 2011, 1:59 AM
i know its not technically 5th gen. but pinsir is looooong overdue for an evo. scyther got one all the way back in gen 2.
also they should make a 3 stage fossil. most of the evo's feel like mid level. and aerodactyl(best fossil imo) got the short stick.

yanmegy423
10th October 2011, 4:17 AM

I'd honestly like to see Throh and Sawk get evolutions with a rock type thing goin on.
Maractus needs a pre evo and evolution. I think it is took useless atm :/
Cinccino needs an evolution
Whimsicott evolves into a Graas Flying type
An evolution for Lilligant (possibly for females only?)

I would definetly like to see a Basculin evolution buuuut... would have very different patterns on them depending on version.

unstopable373
10th October 2011, 7:46 AM
the Gene's should get a Evo, even though their legendaries, major trolling there :D

seriously though, Audino will get a pre evo, Sawk/Throh will get a pre-evo called Hit or Toss. Drudigon gets a pre-evo, Frillish gets a secondary evo with a reaper cloth attached to it. Durant evolves into MVP (you got to know basketball, to get that reference). Scrafty evolves into a Dragon/Fighting pokemon(which I will make sure I get :D) and Darmatian evolves into Darumite.

For previous gens, they get nothing, be happy with what you have ;)

Fortunato
10th October 2011, 5:17 PM
I think it would be really cool for Kangaskan to get a pre-evo and it can evolve in a similar way to magnemite where it keeps its baby form and hops into a different Kangaskan upon evolution. I wouldn't mind an emolga evolution as that could prove to be the most obnoxiously cute pokemon in existance. I think Durant and Heatmor are fine the way they are. Their stats aren't ideal but the basis behind their origin would get a little messed up with evolutions.

xNitros
10th October 2011, 5:37 PM
Basculin, and Emolga are the only 2 I can think of aside from Stunfisk .

flygonisok
10th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Dragon and ghost eevees are left for the eeveelutions

flygonisok
10th October 2011, 10:38 PM

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
10th October 2011, 10:47 PM
I'd like stunfisk, emolga, bassculin, and probably heatmor to have an evolution.

Elektrossfan
13th October 2011, 8:44 PM
Druddigon should have a pre-evo that looks like a baby dragon.

Venomfang
13th October 2011, 9:05 PM
Durant, Heatmor, and Stunfisk.

Gelatino95
13th October 2011, 9:22 PM

Not really. You're right about Dragon, but so far all Eeveelutions follow a certain pattern: their types all come from types in gen III and before that were designated as special. Dragon is the only type they haven't done, in that case.

I think that Basculin needs an evolution. I'm imagining some crazy psycho piranha thing.

mew blue
13th October 2011, 9:40 PM
^^ Agreed.

Bluebird55
13th October 2011, 9:54 PM
Eevee with a Steel/Bug evolution - Steel could be Ironeon and Bug could be Fleaeon ;133;.

Masterge77
13th October 2011, 10:01 PM
From the beginning, I always wanted an Emolga evolution, as well as an alternate evolution for Mienfoo that looks more masculine than Mienshao, not that I hate Mienshao, I just want an alternate evolution for Mienfoo, that's all.

Pokemonbrawl
13th October 2011, 10:13 PM
Maybe basculin could get a gyarados related evolution but with a shark head. It is just here for suicide speed and hp final gambit at least if it has rock head it should have stopped it from killing itself. I also thought Gothitelle was gonna be a Jynx evolution.

Aerodactly was not the only thing flying around back then...

Pokemonbrawl
13th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Eevee with a Steel/Bug evolution - Steel could be Ironeon and Bug could be Fleaeon ;133;.

That sounds nice Fleaeon what an idea. But I would like to see a ghost eeveelution my idea of evolving it... did not really plan on it. But here is my idea would be make it faint at a pokemon cemetary and it should hate the trainer. It would be called my 3 choices: spookeon zombeon or haunteon.

Aquaholic
14th October 2011, 11:16 PM
...Ironeon...

Surely Alumineon would sound better ;) Even if it does sound too much like Lumineon.

And I think they missed out on a trick or two with regards to Eevee and the Dream World.They could have made it so that Eevee evolved into a Bug-type by earning so many points in the Pleasant Forest. It could also have evolved into a Flying-type by earning enough points in the Windswept Sky, and a Ghost-type by earning enough points in the Spooky Manor.

It's Ghost-type would be wrapped in bandages and have the Ability Mummy!!!

And how cool would it have been to have had Eevee evolve by levelling up whilst holding a Focus Sash at Challenge Rock? It'd become a Fighting-type Eeveelution with Sturdy for it's Ability.

Alas, if we had made the game, these Eeveelutions would have happened back in Gen II in Johto :/

hotcoldyay
15th October 2011, 5:08 AM
i think rampardos should have an evolution, im just really curious what its other stats disregarding attack would be..... maybe it could become rock/dragon with base stats 65/250/35/105/45/105 or something :P

tarverboy101
15th October 2011, 5:37 AM
As for the Steel eeveelution, Alumeon sounds better than alumineon.

Elektrossfan
15th October 2011, 10:28 AM
I think cryogonal should get a evolution but what would it look like?

Throhlurk
27th October 2011, 7:25 AM
lickitung needs a pre evo. even a baby like munchlax.

2rsa
27th October 2011, 5:50 PM
I really liked to see more eeveelutions.

Alexander18
27th October 2011, 11:27 PM
Give Druddigon a Dragon/Rock evolution called Gargoyer.

Lucarimew2
28th October 2011, 1:55 PM
Basculin into a bigger fish a bit like gyrados but less like a dragon

pambihirang_nilalang
28th October 2011, 4:13 PM
Heatmor and Alomomola
(pre evos)

floatzel98
29th October 2011, 2:09 AM
a cool dual type druddigon evo

Yungerer
29th October 2011, 8:57 AM
I know the producers of Pokemon wanted to keep the fifth Generation completely new (minus Pikachu), though there are many examples of possible evolutions and family tree's throughout Unova.

Obviously Luvdisc should be evolving into Alomomola ~ there's too much of a resemblance for them not to be related.

Basculin could do with an evolution.

Maractus could do with a pre-evolution.

Emolga could be related to Pachirisu in some way. One could have been pure-female, the other pure-male. Each of them evolving into the same Pokemon (of both genders).

Stunfisk could use an evolution.

Druddigon could use a pre-evolution.

Bouffalant could easily be related to Tauros, in much the same way that I've placed Emolga and Pachirisu together.

AKRy100
29th October 2011, 1:12 PM
Luvdisc evolved into alomolonomololoma, not in the way pokemon do, but in the way animals do in real life! I know it usually takes millions of years for a separate species to crop up, but consider what scientists in the pokemon world can already do: teleport, revive pokemon from fossils, summon eldritch abominations, etc.

Valoo.
31st October 2011, 4:37 PM
I know the producers of Pokemon wanted to keep the fifth Generation completely new (minus Pikachu), though there are many examples of possible evolutions and family tree's throughout Unova.

Obviously Luvdisc should be evolving into Alomomola ~ there's too much of a resemblance for them not to be related.

Basculin could do with an evolution.

Maractus could do with a pre-evolution.

Emolga could be related to Pachirisu in some way. One could have been pure-female, the other pure-male. Each of them evolving into the same Pokemon (of both genders).

Stunfisk could use an evolution.

Druddigon could use a pre-evolution.

Bouffalant could easily be related to Tauros, in much the same way that I've placed Emolga and Pachirisu together.
Just because two Pokemon look similar doesn't mean they have to be related. Emolga is this generations cute electric rodent, just like Pachirisu was. They're bound to look similar. And Bouffalant is a buffalo, while Tauros is a bull. A lot of fifth generation Pokemon are similar to one another, because there's no old Pokemon pre-Elite Four.

Hudsonn98
5th November 2011, 4:10 PM
my friend is positive that in the 6th gen karrablast>escavalier or heracross DUMBEST IDEA EVER!

AuraSphere
5th November 2011, 4:34 PM

Read the OP. Too hard?

MAKE SURE YOU BE SENSIBLE WHEN DESCRIBING A DREAM EVOLUTION

Basculin should get an evolution. It should be somewhat bulkier, and have a slightly higher base Attack stat.

Arcanine724
5th November 2011, 5:26 PM
Pokemon that need a stronger evolution: Basculin, Emolga, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Durant, Volcarona

Pokemon that need a weaker evolution: Alomomola (Luvdisc), Maractus, Druddigon

The Eleventh
6th November 2011, 10:07 AM
Pokemon that need a stronger evolution: Basculin, Emolga, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Durant, Volcarona.
Seriously?

Arcanine724
6th November 2011, 2:27 PM
Seriously?

Yeah! I think Volcarona could look quite legendary if it evolved!

Shinx_
6th November 2011, 6:39 PM
I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution. We know accord to its story that it was left by its parents and adopted by the trio, which means it a evolution certainly seems possible, especially because now it just looks like a baby version of something much bigger.

Well no legendary should have an evolution. That would just be weird. In the pokedex it says "colt pokemon" or something like that. If it wasnt a legendary though i would totally argree with you. :)

Cratess
7th November 2011, 7:49 AM
I would want to see Druddigon have a pre-evolution or evolution.

Hamon_Warrior
8th November 2011, 12:13 AM
I think I would have loved to see Alomomola get one, especially since many thought it was an evolution of Luvdisc... Be nice to see the new fish less sad as far as offenses are concerned.

But what about it appearing in the Relic Castle?! If it evolved it being there would lose all meaning.

Not to mention its physical defense would see the biggest buff; you wouldn't even need to pass defense boosts to it! O_O;;

Finally all it really needs ability-wise is Tinted Lens xD

Smugleaf&Mudkip
8th November 2011, 10:35 AM
I'd like to see Druddigon evolve - maybe into something similar to a quadrupedial dragon with armour-like plates on it.

Hamon_Warrior
8th November 2011, 9:36 PM
Wait, were they already on the poll? I really didn't see it >_>

Don't know how to answer that...

Watchog would be an even better choice, I think it's the first fully-evolved Pokemon with a catch rate of 255 yet, plus it only gives 1 Attack EV (what). If that doesn't scream out for an evolution I don't think anything does.

rocky505
8th November 2011, 9:45 PM
Swoobat has a good chance of getting an evo. Zebstrika could aswell.

yuzke
10th November 2011, 3:24 PM

Seriously?????

Scrufox86
10th November 2011, 7:39 PM
Ok now i know it isn't an evolution but i think Vanillish and evolutions need some form changes. What about Chocolish and Strawberish forms?

Although i was disappointed with Stunfisk. typing is good but i felt it was a waste so could use an evolution. Even if it isn't much better it could be like Scyther/Scizor with a base stat shuffling.

SasakiThePikachu
12th November 2011, 11:34 PM
Basculin seemed a bit underdone. I can see that getting a nice evo next time, perhaps something in a water/dark type? Like a giant, long pike with scary fangs? Basically Huntail but better.

And people, people, people. Luvdisc and Alomomola aren't related and never will be. Fuh God's sake, give it up.

Joey3264
13th November 2011, 12:37 AM
i was hoping to see a lapras Pre-evolution and abysol evolution some time in the future.
and I'm surprised that Alomomola wasn't Luvdisc's evolution

Crymzon1980
13th November 2011, 1:02 AM
Personally i think Basculin is cool as is, I was suprised as well when Bouffalant/Alomomola weren't evos of Tauros/Luvdisc. I could see a pre-evo or an alternate for of druddigon, i just hate that it's so slow.

Maybe do to Gothorita like they did to Kirlia, give the male a stone evolution but with Dark Stone. Psychic/Dark would be an interesting combo for it.

SCBoogie
8th December 2011, 6:06 AM

Ferrothorn? No way!

It's one of the most popular gen5 pkmn competitively, has so many niches (My fav is actually very basic - Curse/Power Whip/Gyro Ball/Toxic Spikes)

It's basically like a much better equivalent to the Forretress family. And honestly, what could you see it evolving into anyway?

SCBoogie
8th December 2011, 6:16 AM
Swoobat needs an evolution. I see a Grass/Fire evolution for Maractus. A cactus on fire, lol. Throh and Sawk both need a pre-evo, and a yellow version would be cool. Alomomola could get a pre-evo, and definitely Basculin. I want a swordfish.

That swordfish idea for Basculin is great!

And I agree that Throh and Sawk could use a Tyrogue-esque pre-evo.

Also, as have been stated, Heatmor and Druddigon pre-evos.

An Emolga evo would be cool but I can't imagine how they'd pull it off. Plusle/Minun/Pachirisu aren't really necessary considering Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, and for the same reason, I feel that an Emolga evo would just look like a fling Raichu...Flychu? =b

Colossi
8th December 2011, 9:16 AM
Bisharp. If it was a female; Queeniard. male; Kingiard. I was hoping for that kind of build up. aswell his stats aren't huge for a fully evolved form so the queen/king possibilities could be good :D

sAv1Or)
8th December 2011, 5:16 PM
Druddigon. I think it would be cool to do the same thing with druddigon than with kerrablast and shelmet. Except in this case it would be a Nidoking :) During the transfer one of Nidokings poison points gets stuck in druddigon and bam! A poison Dragon with beastly attack

Guardianofthesea
8th December 2011, 7:28 PM
Luvdisc should have gotten an evo :(

Giratina_Angel
9th December 2011, 2:18 AM
I think Maractus should get a pre-evolution, like how cacturne has cacnea. except the pre-evolution of Maractus will have a round, spiky body and a big pink flower on its head :)

MastersOfMonsters
10th December 2011, 5:04 PM
Hmm... Durant. I've always wanted Ant Pkmn, but i excepted it to be a drone, and a Queen, but we onli got ONE. -.-

nathandg0924
10th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Durant should evolve into something that's for sure. I agree with the others, Basculin should have had an evolution. First time I saw him, I thought he was going to evolve for sure. Drudiggon, yeah, kinda needs both an evo and a pre-evo. Sawk/Throh should have a pre-evo too like many here says. I think Scrafty should have another evolution.

Dragonicwari
10th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Scarfty is pretty good, it doesn't need an evolution, maybe zebstrika could have another evolution? I'm not sure what on earth it would evolve into though, so probably not. Emolga deserves one and maybe Audino?

Nesquik3D
10th December 2011, 11:58 PM
Druddigon without a doubt needs an evolution.

cooloolcool
11th December 2011, 3:50 AM
zoroark should evolve into himself with wings on his back. it could be called zoruarka! it would be dark and flying types.
or evolve into this: http://pokebeach.com/news/0210/new-pokemon-fanart/xous-2.jpg
or this: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/075/4/a/twarda__s_zoroark_by_twarda8the8xanax-d3bs7e7.png

SCBoogie
13th December 2011, 3:45 AM
Baby Lapras ftw!!!

Jigglypuff5000
13th December 2011, 6:35 PM
Then again what if they got each others types as evos?
Like Heatmor could get a Fire/Steel steam-punk style evo that it's said to have obtained from eating loads of Durants, whilst Durant gets a Steel/Fire type evo which it's said to have obtained from combating Heatmor and surviving their hot fiery attacks, making them more resistant to them.

I really like this idea!

I'd also like a female Queen piece evolution branch for the Pawniard/Bisharp line as well

Also some way of tying Alomomola and Luvdisc together, GF. >->

The rest, imho, either don't need a pre/evo and just need some better moves and or abilities.

Victreebong
13th December 2011, 7:01 PM
Bisharp. If it was a female; Queeniard. male; Kingiard. I was hoping for that kind of build up. aswell his stats aren't huge for a fully evolved form so the queen/king possibilities could be good :D

That's a really impressive idea! What's sad is that it would have been a great execution of another Dawn Stone evolution, but Game Freak has yet to add a stone evolution from a previously existing from a currently existing Pokemon. I agree though; Bisharp leaves something to be desired.

I'd like to see Swoobat evolve. Aside from Calm Mind and Simple (which hasn't been released yet), it really can't hold a candle to other Psychic/Flying Pokemon. At least give it Foul Play to exploit Swagger and Unaware in Gray. >:)

-Nator-
13th December 2011, 7:05 PM
Emolga needs an evolution, I'd definitely use it if it did, assuming its stats would be better upon evolving.

Master of Fire
13th December 2011, 7:08 PM
Druddigon-yes

Sigilyph-yes

Bouffalant- into a minotour would've been epic

Rhonder
17th December 2011, 7:39 AM
I feel like Emolga /should/ have been the obvious evolution from Pachirisu (I mean come on, squirrel, and flying squirrel, both electric types, what are the odds?) However since they've both already been made and are both available in the wild, that wont happen.

Same thing with Luvdisc/Allomola. They look pratically identical. And this would have given Luvdisc a good purpose, but alas, like with what I said above, they're both already available to catch, so they probably wouldn't modify it now.

as for actual gen 5 pokes that I think should have an evo... ummm yeah I can't really think of anything

SuperEpicRock
17th December 2011, 2:56 PM
An evo for Cryogonal would be nice, maybe a double-headed snowflake or a moving snow mound (not so sure about that idea, though)

I know it won't happen, but I'd be interesting if they make Sawk and Throh part of a branched evolution line (maybe with a third guy like Keek (kick)).

Zekromaster826
28th December 2011, 6:38 AM
I agree with the Sawk and Thron thing.

Ropav
14th January 2012, 8:01 PM
victini would probaly have a cool evolved form.

Tommyb2405
16th January 2012, 1:44 PM
And we have never had a legendary (aside from maybe Volcarona, but I don't know if he's a legendary or not) that evolves.

I'd Love To See Pre-Evo's for some Legendaries... Just think of the possibilities... Maybe some day...... haha

KirbyRider
24th January 2012, 2:27 AM
An evolution AND a pre-evolution for Sigilyph: Costerious and Hieromite, respectively. Hieromite is 2'11", and weighs... 11lb. Costerious is 6'03" and weighs 68.3lb! Sigilyph, when bred holding a Mystery Incense, will produce a Hieromite egg. Otherwise, Sigilyph egg. Sigilyph evolves into Costerious... IF IT KNOWS MIRROR MOVE! A Pokémon holding a Mystery incense can cause flinching through Psychic moves. However, other Pokémon, such as Audino and Munna, can use it to cause flinching with Psychic moves. (i.e. Audino using Psychic can cause flinching indeed!)

Audino should have two more evolutionary relatives as well! (This once happened to Roselia). Its pre-evolution should weigh 30 pounds and stand two feet up. Named "Ieryu", this baby Pokémon is obtained through breeding an Audino with a Hearing Incense. Ieryu evolves into Audino through happiness. Earminou is Audino's evolved form. This Pokémon weighs approximately 100lb and stands 4'11". Audino will evolve into this Normal/Psychic Pokémon through level-up knowing Telekinesis. I mean, compare Audino to Reuniclus. How about Beedrill? Raichu. Roserade. Hearing incense will power-up sound-based moves. However, other Pokémon can manipulate it

ThunderPuncher
24th January 2012, 2:39 AM
I would like to see Miractus get an evolution.

Maybe something in the vain of Roserade would be cool for it.

Archangel Armada
24th January 2012, 4:01 AM
I would have liked to see a basculin evo. Maybe Bouffalant into Taurus or vice versa. Maractus is one I would really like to see an evolution of also.

LordLati
24th January 2012, 4:37 AM
Realistically I could see evolutions for Audino, Basculin, Emolga, Stunfisk, Maractus, and maybe Swanna. Really though I wish they’d allow all of the electric rodents to evolve…

Entreri10
24th January 2012, 6:19 AM
I agree with Durant and Druddigon.

55afrothunder
25th January 2012, 12:23 AM
maybe rhyperior shud evolve in to rhypreme xD and its gets a spot in the pseudo ubers

Primal Crusader V
25th January 2012, 12:25 AM
I would've liked Heatmor to have at least a pre-evolution. Durant with an evolution could've been interesting, too. And please give a Cryogonal some sort of Pre-evolution. I love that thing.

KirbyRider
25th January 2012, 1:00 AM
Metaflake. 5'03", weighs 250kg. Ice/Steel. Evolves from :615: through Shiny Stone. Classified as: Statue Pokémon.

Xionea
25th January 2012, 2:00 AM
They definitely need an evolution for Durant and Maractus. Cryogonal should get a pre-evo since its too awesome not too. Druddigon i could see with a pre-evo too but i dont really feel it needs one. And the Basculins should have their own separate evolutions to spice it up a little (or sauce it up if you must).

G50
25th January 2012, 2:23 AM
Red Basculin, Blue Basculin, and Maractus I think should have an evolution each.

Plenty of different things they could become

Primal Crusader V
25th January 2012, 2:28 AM
Metaflake. 5'03", weighs 250kg. Ice/Steel. Evolves from :615: through Shiny Stone. Classified as: Statue Pokémon.

(Applause!)

Sounds pleasing!

phantom16
25th January 2012, 6:13 AM
i personally liked Druddigon, but i would have liked to see him with another even more awesome looking evolution

DarkCharizard2
25th January 2012, 9:00 PM
I would want to see and evolution to Druddigon. It would be called Dracon. Height: 6' 7". Dragon type. Evolves at Lv. 45.

flameswy
25th January 2012, 9:35 PM
volcanova, 10'3 200 LBs.

really i cant complain about volcarona, but an evo would just be cool.

XD

also, i know its not 5th gen but gryados should get an amazing evo at lv.99....

i think it would be cool anyway.

XD

Scrufox86
27th January 2012, 1:19 PM
I would say Emolga to get an evoultion, it needs one and would be interesting. Druddigon i am unsure about an evo or pre-evo. Audino possibly an evolution.

LokiTheGengar
30th January 2012, 3:28 PM
Seeing how odd gens=tons of totally new mons and little to no additions to previous families and even gens=a mix of new evolution lines and additions to previous ones, I'd say it's really likely that Pokemon like Cryogonal and Durant will get evos. But I also expect for gen 6 to be like gen 2 was to gen 1 with gen 5, so I bet we'll get a Sawk/Throh prevo, an evo to Swoobat, and so on. Hopefully a Basculin evo too (Bossculin).

foxx
31st January 2012, 3:00 PM
i hope swoobat evolves into something decent looking, its design is all over the place imo

Garlador
31st January 2012, 6:38 PM
Maractus, Emolga, and all those great pokemon near the end of the game (Durant, Heatmor, etc.) should've had some evolutions.

Snar
31st January 2012, 11:35 PM
Emolga - Evolves after breeding with male Pachirishu. The baby will evolve when it learns Electro Ball
Maractus
Watchog
Stunkfish
Basculin

Aldrius
1st February 2012, 7:02 AM
Metaflake. 5'03", weighs 250kg. Ice/Steel. Evolves from through Shiny Stone.

See. This wouldn't happen. Cryoganol and the shiny stone are already both available in black/white and they don't work together. Gamefreak never adds an evolution that works with an existing method/item. That's why you can't just trade a Scyther to evolve it, you need the iron coat. Otherwise it raises the question of, 'I traded my Scyther in Red/Blue/Yellow, why didn't it evolve?'

For me, a pokemon evolution needs actual potential to benefit from actually having the evolution. A pokemon like Mamoswine is cool because Piloswine has a unique aesthetic, typing and movepool (and also they wanted to promote ice types for sinnoh) but lacks the stats to be a good pokemon. Same with something like Weavile or Magneton. Interesting/unique design, but lacks the stats to pull off what it should be really capable of.

So for me a pokemon like Emolga could use an evolution. Unique type combo (to non-legendaries), some potential as a fast-moving statuser/sweeper. But lacks the stats to really be of any use... at all. A pokemon like Druddigon to me wouldn't really be very interesting with an evolution. It's about as good as it's going to be. You could give it a typing change with it's evolution... but... why? What'd the point be? I get it for something like Scizor or Scyther. (Mostly because I think they wanted to push the new steel type.) But I don't think it'd add all that much to Druddigon other than to separate it from Haxorus. Which it doesn't really, really need because it's got unique abilities/bulk.

I guess what I'm saying is, just because a pokemon is bad doesn't mean an evolution is going to fix it, they should give evolutions to pokemon who actually warrant them, not just need them.

So my picks for gen V would be:

Emolga - Unique typing, cool stats, I dunno. I think I just want a good electric/flying type that isn't a legendary.
Swoobat - This is primarily because Swoobat is really not very good and it's one of the premier pokemon in the game. It has some really unique and REALLY cool abilities and a pretty cute design, it's also one of the few special-oriented flying pokemon in the game but is really let down by incredibly mediocre stats.

Everything else I pretty much find way too generic in which case an evolution wouldn't really add a whole lot. Or good enough to not require one. (Like druddigon. Who's got 125 base Attack...)

Trickster44
1st February 2012, 10:07 AM
What if they took an Eeletrik and gave it a Water Stone evolution?

floatzel98
1st February 2012, 10:12 AM
That wouldn't be a bad idea

Trickster44
1st February 2012, 10:25 AM
My reasoning behind this would be because Tynamo is somewhat of a tadpole, and Eelektrik is an eletric eel type of Pokemon. Why not make it a Water evo?

Tyranitar the black mage
1st February 2012, 10:59 AM
What if they took emolga and gave it a thunderstone evolution ?

Aldrius
2nd February 2012, 3:17 PM
Again, neither would happen.

Nothing's stopping them from introducing a new item to evolve either pokemon, but the thunderstone and waterstone already exist and you can try to use them on those pokemon without any results.

Gamefreak doesn't like to 'retcon' evolutions into the game like that.

Dawn556
5th February 2012, 4:23 AM
Emolga! It looks a heck lot like Pachirisu!

☭Secret_Shocker☭
18th February 2012, 5:09 AM
I'd like to see Stunfisk evolve xD. I figured out that derpish should need more love.

NoToRiousBrawL
18th February 2012, 5:20 AM
I really want to see the evolution of druddigon

miltankRancher
18th February 2012, 7:27 AM
Evolution of audino really needs to have an appearance. that way, she'll really be a pseudo-chansey!

Poke_Mania97
18th February 2012, 10:27 AM
I think someone said this before but Emolga needs an evolution! People found it hard with Elesa (I didnt) So imagine how hard people will find it if it had an evolution!

richm88
18th February 2012, 10:43 AM
i think they should make more evolutions for onix to turn him into different types like say an ice snake and maybe like a fire/rock type onix that breathed fire ,being able to use flamethrower and so on.also they could design its body on onix but making molten lava pour out cracks in the boulder like body and maybe call it "volcanix"?.
may sound stupid to some people but i think it would be a good idea

i know onix is not from the 5th gen but he is still in it

ebevan91
18th February 2012, 2:34 PM
They should give the male "Gothita" line male designs.

KirbyRider
22nd February 2012, 9:41 PM
Again, neither would happen.

Nothing's stopping them from introducing a new item to evolve either pokemon, but the thunderstone and waterstone already exist and you can try to use them on those pokemon without any results.

Gamefreak doesn't like to 'retcon' evolutions into the game like that.

Swinub was always able to learn AncientPower through Breeding. Leveling Piloswine up knowing said move will get you a Mamoswine, Generations IV on. In the Johto and Hoenn games, plus the Kanto Remakes, leveling Piloswine up with AncientPower does not give you a Mamoswine. In Generation II, there was a TM that contained Rollout AND was compatable with Lickiting. Lickitung, in Generations IV and on, evolves into Lickilicky when leveled up knowing Rollout. THOSE are two retcons Gamefreak put in.

How do I "Devolve" a Pokémon, or make a pre-evolution for it? I want to design Ieryu, my Pokémon that I created because A. Audino's larger than 5+ Pokémon, weight-wise and heightwise, and B. Audino has some higher base stats that some Pokémon, such as Azumarril and Beedrill. Yes, Ieryu evolves into Audino. It evolves with high happiness. This one's a retcon, but Audino can evolve EVEN FURTHER into the Normal/Psychic Earminou leveling up knowing Telekinesis. Ieryu cannot learn Telekinesis. It, however, can learn Psychic.

Dragrath
22nd February 2012, 11:55 PM
I though Durant had potential to evolve into something awesome

My idea would be a queen ant or a dedicated soldier ant(thus making durant seem more like actual ants)

345tom
23rd February 2012, 12:53 AM
Durant evolution should have really odd specific evolving traits, like beating 12 heatmors.

Thunder09
23rd February 2012, 12:58 AM
I want to see an evolution of Maractus.

Ryze
23rd February 2012, 2:04 AM
Definitely Basculin, it just looks like a Pokemon that would evolve..

I think that Emolga should have an evolution too, these weak Pikachu-like Pokemon are getting old.

baby panda
23rd February 2012, 4:03 AM
Definitely emolga I love it till forever, but wish it was stronger. It's so cute hehehehehe

matgonor
24th February 2012, 2:19 PM
druddigon needs it.it has an awesome atk but its defense and speed dont help.

Ponymon
25th February 2012, 4:17 PM
durant. it could evolve into a cocroach or something

Schade
25th February 2012, 8:13 PM
Perhaps Maractus.
It could be some awe-ispiring Cacturne-Ripoff

MitsukiBW
28th February 2012, 1:43 AM
I think Sawk should evolve. (Throh too, because it's Sawks match.)
Mainly because I'v had Sawk on my team since Gym 3 and he's the only one who does not evolve and everyone is changing but him, he's just the same old Sawk.

I got him from one of those special dust clouds. :)

And doesn't Emolga look like a Pachirisu evolution?
And maybe Sigilyph as an Unown evolution?

Icy Meteor
28th February 2012, 8:51 PM
Durant screams *I need an evolution* in my opinion and I solely agree with my opinion, it could have became the next Combee/Vespiquen if it did, and it's evolution could have been a giant ant queen.

Dr. Leggs
28th February 2012, 9:52 PM
Heatmor and Maractus, mostly because I love them but their stats are pretty petty.

Pokemonpal7
28th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Basculin should have an evolution. That would be cool.

Dragrath
28th February 2012, 10:38 PM
WTF
... well asides from being able to ohko a max HP special defense blissly and chancey(w/ evulite) using a single heat wave in rain I don't see any advantages it could gain...

Are you TRYING to make an uber that would be banned from even the uber tier?

PokemasterAustin
29th February 2012, 3:12 AM
I'm sorry but Boufalant should be the evo of Tauros and Alomomola should be the evo of Luvdisc. I know they wanted to make a fresh start in the Unova region and eliminate all ties from previous regions but there's no way you can make pokemon that close and not have them in the same evolutionary family.

EoTN
29th February 2012, 3:28 AM
Eevee needs new evos. I really want a ghost or a dragon type eeveelution

Ash Ketchum!
1st March 2012, 12:08 AM
I'm sorry but Boufalant should be the evo of Tauros

Heck no. Tauros is a bull. Boufalant is a buffalo. They are not related. Is that clear?

ILoveShroomish
1st March 2012, 4:37 AM
Eevee needs new evos. I really want a ghost or a dragon type eeveelution

I would be sooooooooo happy if Eevee got new evos. A ground and fighting Eevee would rock. I always wanted to have an Eevee team, but couldn't because it didn't have those two types which I like.