PDA

View Full Version : Tier abusers.

bug pro
4th September 2011, 1:21 PM
Mods, if this is the wrong section, please move it.

So I logged on to PO as usual, trying my UU team. I selected tier (EDIT: yes, I "Forced same tier") and hitted "Find battle". So what am I meeting? A Hydreigon. But that is way not UU. And what is next? A Porygon 2. Hes OU since eviolite came in play. Its quite obvious that he abused the tier to put himself in a sure-win state. Having a Uber an OU pokes facing UUs are rude. So have anyone else found these "Tier abusers"?
And that battle, I rage:@uited.;416;

The Imposter
4th September 2011, 1:23 PM

So I logged on to PO as usual, trying my UU team. I selected tier and hitted "Find battle". So what am I meeting? A Hydreigon. But that is way not UU. And what is next? A Porygon 2. Hes OU since eviolite came in play. Its quite obvious that he abused the tier to put himself in a sure-win state. Having a Uber an OU pokes facing UUs are rude. So have anyone else found these "Tier abusers"?

Did you check the "Force Same Tier" box? If you didn't than you can find OU and Uber Pokemon when using Find Battle.

bug pro
4th September 2011, 1:28 PM
Did you check the "Force Same Tier" box? If you didn't than you can find OU and Uber Pokemon when using Find Battle.
Of course I did! I always use the FST box.

The Imposter
4th September 2011, 1:32 PM
What did you put as your default tier?

bug pro
4th September 2011, 1:36 PM
What did you put as your default tier?
WiFi UU. As always in other words.

Creeper
4th September 2011, 4:09 PM

So I logged on to PO as usual, trying my UU team. I selected tier (EDIT: yes, I "Forced same tier") and hitted "Find battle". So what am I meeting? A Hydreigon. But that is way not UU. And what is next? A Porygon 2. Hes OU since eviolite came in play. Its quite obvious that he abused the tier to put himself in a sure-win state. Having a Uber an OU pokes facing UUs are rude. So have anyone else found these "Tier abusers"?

Actually I beat my cousin's Uber team, with an RU team.
~~~~~~~

Well, when I get bored and do Ubers, I saw a guy fighting with UUs once. ~In UBERS.

Generic User Name
4th September 2011, 4:11 PM
Wow, sux to be you. I hate when it happens!!!

Bulletproof
4th September 2011, 4:22 PM
You probably didn't check the box. Besides, theres no rule or restriction against it so its best to just move on with your life

Josef Stylin
4th September 2011, 4:27 PM
Hydreigon is not uber. Just saying.

windsong
4th September 2011, 8:54 PM

Clearly you were accidently playing in Wifi OU and not Wifi UU or forgot to click the "same tier" box.

The other option is that that was on a server which doesn't have its scripts running properly, in which case you should have just PM'd a mod and had the person using those mons kicked.

Vandslaux
4th September 2011, 9:04 PM
You mean like those people who use Blaziken in OU? Yeah, I hate them. I've actually had a match with someone that used a Moody Glalie. I felt so good when I saw the message "undisputed kicked Rabby!".

Obviously, you're not going to see the likes of Reshiram, Zekrom, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Mewtwo, Skymin, Giratina, etc. in UU. Someone could abuse the likes of Blaziken, though.

WeatherEffectRain
4th September 2011, 9:07 PM
It's not that wierd. Actually, I heard they were testing them for UU some time back or something like that... Perhaps it was working properly, and you just decided to give a win to a tier-tester or something.

ShadowSplash
4th September 2011, 9:08 PM
Why rage quit? You knew that you were outranked. It's not like you got beaten by a Magikarp when you had all Ubers ...

Besides, I've beaten Ubers with my UU team. ^^

kaiser soze
4th September 2011, 9:10 PM
It's possibly you accidentally had an OU pokemon on your UU team. Tiers can also vary between servers.

Ragnarok
4th September 2011, 9:16 PM
Yeah....this topic is pointless at this point.

Locked.

Blue Harvest
5th September 2011, 5:39 AM
If it happens again tell a mod. Its a bannable offense at Smogon.

(Single questions thread next time.. STICKIED at the top of the page)