PDA

View Full Version : pokemon stadium 2 adding pokemon?

TheLegendaryArcanine
5th September 2011, 1:47 PM
for some reason i cant add pokemon into pokemon stadium two with 2nd gen moves, i cant teach someone swagger and put them in for example. it also says i have to have all 150pokemon. does that mean first gen? im totaly confused if someone can help out

Psychic
8th September 2011, 5:40 AM
Please try to be a little more clear as to what you're talking about. Is this for battling or in Oak's Lab?

Also, are you sure you're playing Pokemon Stadium 2, not the first Pokemon Stadium? Because you shouldn't be having an issue is you're playing the stadium game for Gold/Silver/Crystal. Are you trying to transfer a Pokemon with Swagger into Red or Blue or Yellow? Are you trying to teach a first generation Pokemon from a first generation game second generation attacks? Please try to specify.

~Psychic

TheLegendaryArcanine
9th September 2011, 8:14 AM
im sorry for not specifying. I am playing pokemon stadium 2. all 2nd gen pokemon can not be transfered from the game (silver/gold) to pokemon stadium 2. i am in oaks lab and it will not allow me to transfer pokemon into the pc because they are a 2nd gen pokemon. also a pokemon can not be transfered from the game (silver/gold) if it has a 2nd gen move.
examples: i cant put a swinub into oaks lab pc from silver version
examples: krabby with whirlpool cant be transfered into the pc either

ShadowSplash
9th September 2011, 8:25 AM
im sorry for not specifying. I am playing pokemon stadium 2. all 2nd gen pokemon can not be transfered from the game (silver/gold) to pokemon stadium 2. i am in oaks lab and it will not allow me to transfer pokemon into the pc because they are a 2nd gen pokemon. also a pokemon can not be transfered from the game (silver/gold) if it has a 2nd gen move.
examples: i cant put a swinub into oaks lab pc from silver version
examples: krabby with whirlpool cant be transfered into the pc either

You're 100% sure you're not on the original Pokemon Stadium ...? o_o It shouldn't be giving you any errors, and everything you're stating just sounds like it would be happening if you were on the wrong game. >.< I've never had any problems at all, so I can't help.

girazard
9th October 2011, 5:47 AM
You can't transfer ANY Pokemon from G/S/C to Stadium 2 unless you have 150+ Pokemon caught in your Pokedex. Knowing 2nd gen moves makes no difference.