2 Copycat
2 Professor Juniper
3 Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
12 Water Energy

Charze
17th September 2011, 6:02 AM
I run a similar Samurgatr deck, and a very useful card I use is Interviewer's Questions, so you can get energy right into your hand to put onto your attacker with rain dance. Only other thing is maybe another collector if you have one so you can set up your basics.

ven?
17th September 2011, 11:39 AM
- 2 junk arm (this strategy seems to slow down the synergy line, if something in this deck was discarded as an extra would do a massive blow to this deck's synergy, energy draw rate and lower you're feraligator's energy setup rate)
- 2 energy retrival (this equals 1 fisherman)
- 2 - 2 golduck (check samurott) (optional, idea)

+1 or 2 burnt tower, it may not be as automatic as retrival however it's more ethical, reason the most you'll get out of 2 e.retreval is 4 basic energy, burnt tower x the amount of energy in the discard x = any amount. Now i can see why this strategy doesn't seem as ethical however you need as much energy back into you're hand asap so what's 1 extra consistent energy out of the discard per turn
+2-4 interviewer's questions
+2-1-1 samurott ability (this is a solid card in any water deck)

I'd suggest the most of these switches, it ups the synergy rate of you're deck, which was the only issue I saw.