PDA

View Full Version : Serperior/Samurott Deck (Serrott)

Snivy18
17th September 2011, 1:57 AM
Serrott Deck
DECKLIST

(All Unova Pokemon cards are B/W)
Serperior x2 6/114
Serperior x1 5/114
Servine x1 4/114
Servine x1 3/114
Snivy x2 1/114
Petlil x2 9/114
Lilligant x1 10/114
Sunflora x1 HGSS 31/123
Sunkern x1 HGSS 85/123
Celebi PRIME x1 TRI 92/102
Grass Energy x8
Samurott x1 31/114
Dewott 29/114
Oshawott x3 27/114
Oshawott x1 BW08PROMO
Slowpoke x2 UND 66/90
Slowbro x1 HGSS 52/123
Azumarill x1 HGSS 2/123
Marill x1 ;130;PROMO Deck 15/30
Water Energy x8
Watchog x1 79/114
Patrat x2 77/114
Audino x2 87/114
Bouffalant x1 90/114
Psychic Energy x3 (For Celebi's Time Circle)
Poke Ball x2 HGSS to B/W
Energy Search x2 HGSS to B/W
Potion x2 HGSS to B/W
Switch x2 HGSS to B/W
Pokemon Communication x1 HGSS to B/W
Super Scoop Up x1
Professor Juniper x1
Flower Shop Lady x1 UND 74/90
TIP:
This Deck IS Legal to use in Leagues/Tournaments. AND, No Emerging Powers Cards IN this deck.

The Main Idea for this Deck is to get out Serperior out with the Professor Juniper Card. No Snivys? Use the Poke Ball! Get some energy from Celebi's Forest Breath Poke Power for Backup. Too many Pokemon on your Pokemon's Bench? No worries! Use Samurott's Pike to KO them all!

ven?
17th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Legable

I'm guessing that this is a different language or something but both meanings either english or Spanish don't mean legal.

What kind of surperior and samurott are you using? Get rid of the pokeball add in dual ball, collector and communications for a guaranteed search engine. I'd suggest getting rid of a stage 1 line for sunflora from hgss, lets you search you're deck for grass pokemon

As a suggestion to thin out your deck do this, 3-2-2 for a surperior line, you don't need 2 additional basic pokemon that are not going to be played in your deck, hand or bench, but if you have the issue of the early tko on you're basic's I'd suggest flower shop lady, rescue energy and or revive, even though adding 1 max extra basic is a good idea to reduce the basic tko.

Snivy18
17th September 2011, 6:03 PM
I'm guessing that this is a different language or something but both meanings either english or Spanish don't mean legal.

What kind of surperior and samurott are you using? Get rid of the pokeball add in dual ball, collector and communications for a guaranteed search engine. I'd suggest getting rid of a stage 1 line for sunflora from hgss, lets you search you're deck for grass pokemon

As a suggestion to thin out your deck do this, 3-2-2 for a surperior line, you don't need 2 additional basic pokemon that are not going to be played in your deck, hand or bench, but if you have the issue of the early tko on you're basic's I'd suggest flower shop lady, rescue energy and or revive, even though adding 1 max extra basic is a good idea to reduce the basic tko.

Changed the word "Legable" to "Legal"

And First thing about dual ball, I dont have one. Even Collector. SOme of your ideas are okay too.

~Kurou
17th September 2011, 6:23 PM
is that pikachu card areal card if so what set is it from

ven?
17th September 2011, 10:27 PM
The japanese lv. X pikachu is a promo from japan only.

if you don't have collector or dual ball, trade or buy heart gold soul silver packs, dual ball is in the black and white set, I think they have a few in the starter packs, along with communication, which can go a long way if you got 4.

Game Pro
18th September 2011, 11:30 PM
First great team second thats pikachu card is AWESOME

Game Pro
18th September 2011, 11:31 PM
its pretty chead to order offline

Game Pro
18th September 2011, 11:34 PM
what do the moves say

Snivy18
20th September 2011, 11:20 PM
what do the moves say

If you only have the cards, you would know and i think my fingers are going to be numb by writing all of the moves.

ven?
21st September 2011, 1:07 AM
Additional suggestion, 4 pokeball and 4 juniper, it'll get pokemon you need out quicker and burn through you're deck for the cards you need sooner, I still suggest communication as a staple in this deck.

Charze
21st September 2011, 9:34 PM
if you don't have collector or dual ball, trade or buy heart gold soul silver packs, dual ball is in the black and white set, I think they have a few in the starter packs, along with communication, which can go a long way if you got 4.

Dual Ball isn't in the bw set, just hgss. Not only pokemon collector, but other good supporters come in the hgss packs in addition to the dual balls. Some pkm communications come in the serperior and emboar deck and they do go a long way.

ven?
22nd September 2011, 5:20 AM
Oh, my bad on the dual ball.

spartanlaser
26th September 2011, 1:28 AM
Whats your strategy?
You could use a good search engine that dosent rely on flips.
Try some pokemon collecter, pokemon communication, bebe' search, etc
And you also need recovery.
i would reccommend some Ability serperior, or ability sammurott. Scince serperior heals 10 inbettween turns, and sammurott's damge taken is redusced by 20, it can become a hard hitting tank.