PDA

View Full Version : reshiram/zekrom/raichu prime deck?

~Kurou
17th September 2011, 2:01 AM
so i was just wondering how good my deck is so here it is

POKEMON
raichu prime x1,pikachu x2
reshiram x1
steelix x1,onix x2
darmanitan x1,darumaka x2
zebstrika x1,blitzle x2
simisear x1,pansear x2
ENERGY'S
metal energy x3
fire energy x10
lightning energy x10
fight energy x2
T/S/S
energy retreival x1
revive x2
seeker x1
potion x2
energy exchanger x1
super scoop up x1
flower shop lady x1
petm x1(proffesor elms training method)
judge x1
pluspower x2
pokeball x1
copy cat x1
pokemon reversal x1
dual ball x1
energy switch x1

thats it! any feedback is welcome thnxs xD

Charze
17th September 2011, 4:57 AM
Firs thing i see is you have a lot of different lines of Pokemon, in part mean more energy. Im not too familiar with your Steelix line, but I know taking them out would let you take out 5 energy you dont need too. You want to try not to have any more than 2 types of energy, but you may want to consider one main type of pokemon, or a type and a colorless. If you want to use Raichu Prime, consider using Poke power Pachirisu, which lets you put 2 lightning on it from your hand, which you could move to Raichu if he's your main attack line. If you are in any kind of league or preparing for organized play, then you may want to experiment with some proxy cards, just print out of the cards that you could put in sleeves if you have some. This way you can try a deck with more of the cards that you don't have but want to use. But if your main purpose is to play with friends, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

ven?
17th September 2011, 10:53 AM
this deck is not very solid, and there is nothing I can do to add to this deck list without asking, what of one type of pokemon do you have alot of? which then brings me to the major question of, what do you want to mainly play with? I don't mean to offend, if any of that came out offensively.

Dude non of those suggestions will do nothing to improve the current deck list, he needs a solid pokemon line before adding in additional T/S/S and energy reduction, also with offering pachirisu tr also offer shaymin ud so it's an actual valid strategy >.>.

~Kurou
17th September 2011, 3:11 PM
well my main two types are lightning and fire but i just added the steelix for some xtra atack power and i wasnt sure what to add to make it sixty cards i still have two spaces left and can you pm me with what you would take out and put in this deck and i forgot to write down that zekrom is in this deck too

Charze
17th September 2011, 6:39 PM
If you want a good Zekrom Strategy deck, definently go with what ven said about Shaymin. Its a great combo with Pachirisu. With Super scoop ups and seekers, the deck can work well, especially with getting donks with potential Bolt strike turn 1.

Dude non of those suggestions will do nothing to improve the current deck list, >.>.

I take it your not complimenting me here despite you double negative

ven?
17th September 2011, 8:31 PM
Not trying to bring you down or rain your parade, I like what you do bro but in time you'll see why I said such mean thing's.

~Kurou
17th September 2011, 8:44 PM
yo guys stop fighting

Charze
17th September 2011, 9:24 PM
Not trying to bring you down or rain your parade, I like what you do bro but in time you'll see why I said such mean thing's.

Its okay bro, i get it