Check out this ou team for 4th gen.

1) Swampert @ leftovers/lum berry
Torrent/Relaxed
252 HP, 196 DEF, 60 SDEF
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Surf/Protect

Great anti lead and stealth rocker, he gets excellent coverage with eq and beam, surf is for stab and protect is for kamakazis with speed. Lum berry is if you fear breloom.

2) Skarmory @ leftovers
Sturdy/Impish
252 HP, 252 DEF, 4SDEF
- Roar
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Roost

The physical wall of the team, he has many resistances, can phaze, heal, scout, and place hazards, plus switch in to two immunitites. Attacks bravely if he is taunted.

3) Tyranitar @ leftovers
Sand Stream/Adamant
252 HP, 68 ATK, 184 SPE
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge

He sets up sandstorm and is a great physical attacker; 404 HP is for blisseys who like to toss things, dragon dance boosts his speed and attack to obscene levels and leftovers are to heal off sub damage.

4) Magnezone @ life orb
Magnet Pull/Mild
252 SATK, 84 HP, 172 SPE
- Thunder Bolt
- HP Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Magnet Rise

My special sweeper, he aims to trap and burn steel types while getting excellent overall coverage with fire, electric, and steel. Life orb is for some extra juice and magnet rise is to limit him to just two weaknesses.

5) Dusknoir @ leftovers
Pressure/Careful
252 HP, 252 SDEF, 4 SDEF
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Shadow Punch

Dusknoirs covers Tyranitars unfortunate fighting weakness while crippling opposing physical threats. 405 SDEF is nothing to laugh at either, and he makes great use of his low speed (and the rest of the teams low speed for that matter) with trick room.

6) Machamp @ leftovers
No Guard/Adamant
252 HP, 252 ATK, 4 DEF
- Dynamic Punch
- Pursuit
- Bulk Up
- Ice Punch

The Juggernaut, Machamp aims to cause many switches via confusion or simply by coverage and then bulk up in the mean time. Pursuit traps and Machamp's even better when trick room is on. Ice punch is for dragons and bugs with muscles.

I really would like some advice, as it is only a theory, I haven't used it in a battle yet. It's designed to be a decent mix of everything with a weather efffect, please rate!

qwerty1111
27th September 2011, 3:10 AM
i think focus punch is not really necessary once you got a few dragon dances down. earthquake or crunch would be more ideal

salaswampert
27th September 2011, 11:49 PM
Hidden power grass would be useful on magnezone. That way ground types like swampert, hippodon, etc. can't wall your magnezone.