PDA

View Full Version : righto.. (tornadus/lilligant/vileplume)

ven?
27th September 2011, 12:44 AM
The consensus of trying out other cards with other variating strategy's in the end the deck blew up various different ways, in which it did, replaced RSL, etc, add in whatever to test the deck compatibility and in the end I just did this, this is a deck for the up coming br's.

~:pokemon:~
3 tornadus EP
2-2 lilligant EP (bemusing aroma)
2-1-2 vileplume UD (allergy aroma/trainer lock)
1-1 slowking col (second sight)
1-1 Raikou & suicune legend
1 Zekrom b/w

~:energy:~
4 grass energy
4 rainbow energy
4 DCE
3 rescue energy

~:T/S/S:~
2 judge
2 great ball
3 rare candy
2 dual ball
2 collector
4 communication
1 twins
1 burnt tower
1 flower shop lady
3 IQ
4 copycat
2 juniper
1 PONT

Strategy: setup with tornadus/vileplume or lilligant/vileplume then start attacking, for additional fire power either audino, reshiram or RSL work fine, I'd just stick to RSL though, setup slowking for draw setup to draw into any card you need within limited restriction (I usually just use it to proctor the vileplume to my hand asap) then top deck my opponent mid to late game.

Edit: runs smoother.

Charze
27th September 2011, 10:13 PM
At first I was confused on how this deck works together, then I realized it didn't. But it doesn't have to. Once vileplume and slowking are set up, the opponent has no chance. And using tough atackers like R&S legend and tornadus and wait them out with lilligant, i can see this deck working well, considering you're set up quick. My only concerns are once vileplume's set you also can't use trainers, even though you're still mostly set up. Also if slowpoke or king is prized you'll have some trouble getting your ideal set up.

Charze
27th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Btw, i hope you dont have to face scizor prime XD

ven?
28th September 2011, 4:54 AM
scizor issue, my options are to get lucky with either lilligant or reshiram (luckys the key word here >.>). Its basically made to annoy your opponent. I do see the trainer issue but the plan is to hopefully take them out with juniper once trainer lock is setup, as well as using as many trainer's as possible in the start of the game to start up vileplume and slowking, at least that was my idea.

spartanlaser
28th September 2011, 9:02 PM
The consensus of trying out other cards with other variating strategy's in the end the deck blew up various different ways, in which it did, replaced RSL, etc, add in whatever to test the deck compatibility and in the end I just did this, this is a deck for the up coming br's.

~:pokemon:~
2 tornadus EP
2-2 lilligant EP (bemusing aroma)
2-0-2 vileplume UD (allergy aroma/trainer lock)
1-1 slowking col (second sight)
1-1 Raikou & suicune legend
1 reshiram b/w
1 buffolant b/w (revenge)
1 audino EP (powerful slap)

~:energy:~
4 grass energy
4 rainbow energy
4 DCE
3 rescue energy

~:T/S/S:~
2 judge
2 great ball
3 rare candy
2 dual ball
2 collector
4 communication
1 twins
1 burnt tower
1 flower shop lady
3 IQ
4 copycat
3 juniper

Strategy: setup with tornadus/vileplume or lilligant/vileplume then start attacking, for additional fire power either audino, reshiram or RSL work fine, I'd just stick to RSL though, setup slowking for draw setup to draw into any card you need within limited restriction (I usually just use it to proctor the vileplume to my hand asap) then top deck my opponent mid to late game.

I would run at least 1 gloom because with Gothittelle in this format, and if it sets up faster, your vileplume line is dead cards.
Maybe run a Fliptini* in case powerful slap goes wrong. It is pretty flippy.
*Fliptini is one of the Noble Victories Victini. It can let you Redo coin flips.

From what I can see, you're main attacker is Raikou and Scuicune LEGEND, and Vileplume and Slowking lock your opponent. Audino, Buffoulant, Tornadus, and Reshiram are sub attakers while you are setting up your R and S legend. lilligant is also to stall with status.
Feel Free to critisize me.

ven?
28th September 2011, 9:18 PM
Tornadus is the real attacker, he's t2 to setup regardless, lilligant is t1 paralyze regardless (check emerging power's for both petilil and lilligant t1 paralyze, I thought it was annoying), RSL is an add in like RDL in an emboar deck, the guaranteed ohko at the end (usually). It's just that with dual ball, collector, great ball and communications it's actually easier to search out and setup my basic's for my more elaborate line's like the slowking, vileplume, RSL which almost need that supporter touch to get all the cards I need in my hand to set them up. So it's basically like you mentioned use lilligant and tornadus to setup the heavy hitter's, but I tryed using a solid 2-2 RSL line and it just didn't mesh in that well, as an over powered backup character it seems to do really well in that regard, and in the end lilligant turned out to be more effective in theory, t1 heads 40 and rendered useless, t2 60 = 100 damage + poison 110, or go for an additional turn and end around 150 damage total, versus RSL's setup 150 minus 50 and lose 2 prizes >.>.

fliptini and a gloom are both great ideas for this deck but I would end up using it for lilligant, audino's just a one hitter tech to die next turn and I'm not getting fliptini until after br's (which suck's) and a gloom I was thinking of tossing a communication's for it, but they're a commodity right now >.>, maybe audino or buffolant idk.

spartanlaser
30th September 2011, 9:33 PM
Remember, if Vileplume is up, there is no worry of pokemon catcher.
i was about to say that the opponent could use switch to get out of paralyse, but I saw trainer lock.
They can still evolve to get rid of the status.

ven?
1st October 2011, 1:05 AM
That is true but if it's a basic I can just tko them if the have 60 hp, otherwise yes it can be a pain, but I could always just switch lilligant out at that time for tornadus. but considering that I play in a heavy stage 1 environment I want them to setup they're stage 1's then lock them to death, + top deck to slow the evo lines down to nothing.