PDA

View Full Version : My first competitive team(Help would be appreciated)

silverwolf922
1st October 2011, 2:09 AM
Ok here's the competitive team I was thinking about building (I got the first four already chosen, just need help choosing the last two)

Bulky Dragon Dance Dragonite @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Adamant Nature 252 HP / 44 Atk (let me check on Snohomish again) / 212 Spe

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Roost
Earthquake / Fire Punch

Substitute Magnezone @ Leftovers Ability: Magnet Pull
Naive / Timid Nature 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe

Substitute
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Fire
Explosion / Magnet Rise

Choice Scarf Gengar @ Choice
Timid / Modest Nature 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Shadow Ball
Thunder Bolt
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Ice / Trick / Explosion

Ok, I was at Smogon looking at their info about what Pokémon would work best with each other, starting with my favorite Empoleon. I already have a Piplup with a Modest, I just need to get the rest of the team and train it. I'm looking for some suggestions about the last slots, and if you see any holes in my choices that could be remedied? I really don't want to include any legendary Pokémon in this team.

I've decided against using my starter as part of the competitive game. I rely on the starter too much. Any good suggestions for a new lead?

salaswampert
1st October 2011, 4:53 PM
I would post descriptions of the three pokemon you have. Its hard to help when you are just looking at pokemon. I am not sure what sort of lead you are looking for so you may also want to post several choices or if you want a fast/bulky/etc. lead. For an all around decent lead you could use smeargle. Give it spore and any other 3 attacks to support your team with jolly/timid 252?/4?/252speed. Thats as much as I can help really. I

AromaFlora
2nd October 2011, 10:10 AM
Whoopsies. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=517344)

Basically, you need descriptions similar to that mentioned in the RMT rules. If you can type them up, PM me them and I'll unlock your RMT!