Erika x4
Scoop Up x4
Roseanne's Research x3
Professor Juniper x3
Luxury Ball x3
Misty's Wrath x3

Energy: 3

Fighting x3

The stratgey for this deck is to play Broken Time Space on the first turn to be able to evolve to Porygon2 and Machamp. Then play Seeker with Porygon2's Poke-Power. Return Porygon2 to the hand with Seeker. Then play VS Seeker to get Seeker back. Evolve to Porygon2 again and play Seeker again with the Poke-Power. Use this combo until the opponent has no benched pokemon, using Item Finder and Junk Arm to get VS Seeker back if necessary. Finally play a Fighting Energy on Machamp and use Take-Out to knock out the opponent's active pokemon. Use Scoop Up if you start with either Uxie or Azelf to get Machamp active.

I am going to use this deck at my local unlimited tournament. The best players there play modified, so the only thing I am worried about is Zekrom Donk decks.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

ven?
2nd October 2011, 6:10 AM
My prediction They will stall and you will mill yourself to death, they will win because everyone has a stage 1 in there deck >.>, what about jolteon drop? what do you have for that? cessation's crystal.

You have 4 oak, why 3 juniper do you plan on milling yourself before the end of the match? Take out the 3 juniper. Why 3 luxball? You discard 1 you're screwed and can't use the other 2, just stick to 1 luxball. minus either 4 item-finder or 4 junk arm, 4 of one is more then enough in this deck, add rare candy, what if you only get a machop and a machamp only, you mill all of your machock, what are you going to do? Add Night maintenance. Gust of wind, catcher, everyone has a stage evo in there basic deck, they're gonna play that to shield you're machamp, you need another option to get those fast tko's this deck loves to get.

I know i was brutal with these suggestion's, sorry, but at least a few of them will help you out overall.

I wish you the best against the format, may unlimited dominate the format.

Dark Shiny Charizard
2nd October 2011, 6:27 AM
thanks for the help.

The point of the deck, though is to win on my first turn of the game, before the opponent can even evolve, and that is why I have so much draw power in it.

Dark Shiny Charizard
2nd October 2011, 9:55 AM
I tested this deck out 10 times to see how many times I could use Seeker and play Machamp with 1 energy in one turn.

I was able to get the Machamp every time. I was able to use Seeker 5 times per test in 8 tests, and then 4 times and finally 3 times in the other 2 tests.

I was considering adding some Computer Searches and Warp Points(in case of Cleffa and the other baby pokemon like it). Is this a good idea?

ven?
4th October 2011, 12:19 AM
For cleffa just use gust of wind or catcher, why should you have to retreate you're t1 machamp?

The point of every unlimited deck is to win t1, but running 7 juniper and oak, you have to think, what happens if they stall? There has to be another option.

Dark Shiny Charizard
4th October 2011, 2:49 AM
For cleffa just use gust of wind or catcher, why should you have to retreate you're t1 machamp?

The point of every unlimited deck is to win t1, but running 7 juniper and oak, you have to think, what happens if they stall? There has to be another option.

So, should I take out 2 Juniper for 2 gust of wind? And what about 2 Luxury Balls for 2 Computer Searches?

How could someone stall against this with a Modified format deck? Just currious.

ven?
5th October 2011, 7:17 AM
I like the gust of wind idea, if you like computer searches it does work.

How to stall against, they go first or second doesn't matter, machamp, t1, setup cleffa, reshi or zekrom t1, donked, they're opening turn they use twins and play out donphan, yanmega, etc, etc, you're stalled because you're only running 3 fighting for 3 machamp = harder for machamp to play against anything stage wise and setup additional machamp if you're just putting them on one machmp over the three. They take the damage counters off you're machamp, switch with reuniclus to zekrom, reshi, ohko machamp. Regardles 2/3rds of the time you do get the t1 donk, but if they setup a few benched that can evolve you're kinda screwed.

Dark Shiny Charizard
6th October 2011, 4:31 AM
I like the gust of wind idea, if you like computer searches it does work.

How to stall against, they go first or second doesn't matter, machamp, t1, setup cleffa, reshi or zekrom t1, donked, they're opening turn they use twins and play out donphan, yanmega, etc, etc, you're stalled because you're only running 3 fighting for 3 machamp = harder for machamp to play against anything stage wise and setup additional machamp if you're just putting them on one machmp over the three. They take the damage counters off you're machamp, switch with reuniclus to zekrom, reshi, ohko machamp. Regardles 2/3rds of the time you do get the t1 donk, but if they setup a few benched that can evolve you're kinda screwed.

You do know that the Seeker/Porygon2 combo can return the evolved pokemon on their bench to their hand right? And I can Gust of Wind a basic before I pull off the combo. And you do know that they won't be able to evolve on their first turn, right?

One more thing is that the draw power in this deck seems to be enough to consistantly pull off the Porygon2/Seeker/VS Seeker/Item Finder combo + Machamp.

ven?
6th October 2011, 8:00 PM
You do know that the Seeker/Porygon2 combo can return the evolved pokemon on their bench to their hand right? And I can Gust of Wind a basic before I pull off the combo. And you do know that they won't be able to evolve on their first turn, right?

One more thing is that the draw power in this deck seems to be enough to consistantly pull off the Porygon2/Seeker/VS Seeker/Item Finder combo + Machamp.

Issue with the seeker/porygon 2 combo, what if they have a basic benched, they still choose what goes back to they're hand, even if you gust of wind a basic everyone has 3 minimum basic benched per turn in this format, if they have only 2 that just means you lucked out, so no. And this is the reason why I wanted the juniper out so you can use the annoying supporter cards against you're opponent like seeker's, what if you're only option in you're hand at the time is juniper or you can't setup for that turn, meaning no seeker's.

Dark Shiny Charizard
6th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Issue with the seeker/porygon 2 combo, what if they have a basic benched, they still choose what goes back to they're hand, even if you gust of wind a basic everyone has 3 minimum basic benched per turn in this format, if they have only 2 that just means you lucked out, so no. And this is the reason why I wanted the juniper out so you can use the annoying supporter cards against you're opponent like seeker's, what if you're only option in you're hand at the time is juniper or you can't setup for that turn, meaning no seeker's.

What I do is pick up Porygon2 with Seeker, then bench and evolve due to BTS, VS seeker to grab Seeker back, Download again, pick up Porygon2 again, re bench and evolve again, and repeat until the opponent has no bench. I use the 4 Junk Arms and 4 Item Finders to recover VS seeker.

When I tested this combo, I was usually able to return 5 of the opponent's benched pokemon to their hand.

ven?
9th October 2011, 3:36 AM
How does this work? they just pick up and return one basic they leave on the bench to counter the seeker since seeker can only be used once per turn because it's a supporter, I still don't see how they can have nothing in they're bench when they just have to put down the basic they just picked up and evo it due to BTS courtesy you and they setup for evo.

girazard
9th October 2011, 4:51 AM
You can use Seeker once normally, but can keep playing them with Porygon 2's Poke Power. You keep using Download with Seeker until your opponent has no Bench, then Machamp donks. Also Drifblim UD + Boost Energy is an option to replace Machamp + Fighting because it's only a Stage 1, but still has a donking attack.

ven?
10th October 2011, 1:13 AM
But the card say's once per turn the rule stands for using the power once per turn not on the card, but even if you had other porygon2's or seeker'd it back to your hand you can only use that power once per turn regardless, because if that rule was breakable I could use something like gardevior's same ability continuously, no this does not work, regardless the power say's once per turn.

girazard
10th October 2011, 2:05 AM
^Nope. As long as you keep on scooping P2 with Seeker you can use Download again and again.

http://www.sixprizes.com/deck-analysis/porydonk-unlimited-deck-limits/

ven?
10th October 2011, 2:09 AM
Six prizes is legendary for not reading card text and making up ruling's, the tcg obviously saw the problem and marked the card as say's "once during your turn" limitating it to no matter if you unevolve the pokemon play one or another you can only use the power once during your turn. This also elaborates on the rule of unlimited and following card(s) text, and if this is possible then there's no point in reading the card's text at all and just do whatever you want with the cards.

girazard
10th October 2011, 4:38 AM
^It is possible to use the same Poke-Power more than once a turn, as long as the same Pokemon is not using it (and if there is nothing saying 'you can only use one _____ Poke-Power each turn').

Can you use "Afterburner" twice if you have two Typhlosion Prime in play? Yes, because they are considered different Pokemon.

Can you use "Download" repeatedly if you scoop/Seeker Porygon2 back to your hand? Yes, because once Porygon2 is played again, it is considered a different Pokemon, even though you are using the same cards.

ven?
10th October 2011, 5:02 AM
Just because you re-evolve a pokemon doesn't mean it's a different pokemon, then again I play by different unlimited rule's, stating that irregardless of evolution if a pokemon used a power, body, or abillity once and it say's once per turn it's power, body and abiity cannot be used again on the same turn considering that It's not considered as a new or different pokemon but the same pokemon that you already played (someone played same ability but with cyrus and his deck got pwned). If you we're to play it without that rule that can work, but still I disagree. The rule was made to take out cessation crystal so people can't play excessive donk type deck's.

girazard
10th October 2011, 5:13 AM
Just because you re-evolve a pokemon doesn't mean it's a different pokemon, then again I play by different unlimited rule's, stating that irregardless of evolution if a pokemon used a power, body, or abillity once and it say's once per turn it's power, body and abiity cannot be used again on the same turn considering that It's not considered as a new or different pokemon but the same pokemon that you already played (someone played same ability but with cyrus and his deck got pwned). If you we're to play it without that rule that can work, but still I disagree. The rule was made to take out cessation crystal so people can't play excessive donk type deck's.

Invalidated your whole post just there.

You CAN use Porydonk this way. Stop arguing - your own rules don't matter.

Dark Shiny Charizard
11th October 2011, 2:46 AM
I tested the deck at my local unlimited tournament, and as far as I know I can re-use Download if I pick up Porygon2 with Seeker there. I won 1st turn every game by the way even though I went second 2/3 of the time.

ven?
11th October 2011, 4:49 AM
Invalidated your whole post just there.

You CAN use Porydonk this way. Stop arguing - your own rules don't matter.

I apologize for not bringing it up before hand however if this is gonna turn into this, then your rules are worthless and baseless and you contradicted yourself within 6 words. And if you send another message in these regards back to me, stop being an emo.

I tested the deck at my local unlimited tournament, and as far as I know I can re-use Download if I pick up Porygon2 with Seeker there. I won 1st turn every game by the way even though I went second 2/3 of the time.

That was like taking the lambs to the slaughter, well if it works it works. I'm still amused that nobody played even one unlimited deck, unless someone did?

Dark Shiny Charizard
12th October 2011, 3:09 AM
That was like taking the lambs to the slaughter, well if it works it works. I'm still amused that nobody played even one unlimited deck, unless someone did?

Some people played unlimited decks, but the best ones played modified, becaues they use their decks in official tournaments also.

ven?
12th October 2011, 5:32 AM
Hmm I'm guessing the unlimited decks we're off balance due to the inexperience with playing unlimited in comparison with the current format which is why the best we're format deck's, interesting.

Power464646
31st October 2011, 8:29 AM
In case of failed donks, use rare candy.