PDA

View Full Version : Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Soulbloodzz
25th January 2012, 6:41 PM
Bianca i just hate her.

Cour
25th January 2012, 6:51 PM
I did dislike Cheren.. He was annoying in the game.

はるひ
25th January 2012, 6:52 PM
I don't really have a character in this game I disliked, except for the kid who rambles about being strong and beating you and the champion. I didnt care for the professor as well, she was generic as well.

The only character I really liked in this game was Ghetsis. The rest were either boring or didn't stand out.

UbersSuck20
25th January 2012, 6:55 PM
OMG what is with the Clay hate?

Burgh. He's ugly, annoying, too easy to beat.

Chrysaries
25th January 2012, 7:14 PM
Bianca... hates the sprite, battle animation and she is annoying

Bunface
25th January 2012, 7:38 PM
Any and every Trubbish. One of the many issues I have with the Unova roster, but by far the most pressing.

DarkCharizard2
25th January 2012, 8:57 PM
I didn't like Bianca. She was quite annoying and just lame to battle.

IatosHaunted
26th January 2012, 1:23 AM
I'm not a fan or Professor Juniper. Rowan gave me an actual standard for professors having characters, and Juniper was a big letdown.

Tadical
26th January 2012, 2:10 AM
Both Cheren and Bianca. Cheren never smiles and Bianca is handicapped. I miss May from Hoenn, she was well balanced and sweet.

Black Inc.
27th January 2012, 12:52 AM
For me, it's Cheren and Clay. Cheren is a know it all jerk who is obsessed with becoming the champion. He also says at the beginning, "She forgot to say Pokémon jump out at you in tall grass". You know what Cheren? I already knew that!

Clay is annoying because he makes you have to prove to be worthy of challenging his gym, which is rather easy.

Claus351
27th January 2012, 2:53 AM
Mine's probably Ghetis. hes so rude and mean! He used N, tried to overthrow and abuse all of team plasmas power..hes a jerk.

Lord Zoroark
28th January 2012, 4:31 AM
Burgh. World's-Biggest-Retard Burgh.

jmdavid12
28th January 2012, 4:34 AM
I would say WALLY from 3rd gen, but this is a B/W thread. Anyways I HATE Ghetsis...what a b******

ayeeprill
28th January 2012, 7:31 AM
Cheren annoys me, and I'm also not fond of Burgh

Shade2000
4th February 2012, 10:52 AM
Cheren because he is as ugly as hell
my favourite character is N
and i also hate burgh cos he dresses wierdly

Adrexus
4th February 2012, 7:37 PM
Eh, I don't really have a least favorite, Skyla seemed a little too generic as far as personality was concerned in my view. The airport themed gym was pretty cool though.

I loved pretty much all the characters in Black and White though. Especially Ghetsis, because he was a total a-hole. Never before have I seen a real man like that in a pokemon game. And Clay, he was pretty manly too.

GoldenGengar
5th February 2012, 3:05 AM
Mine would indeed have to be Ghetis I mean just for the fact he used N and didn't even care for Team Plasma at all he just cared for himself. Then going into N's room just made me hate him even more!

Dawn556
5th February 2012, 4:41 AM
N because he is really obnoxious and creepy!

Saph
6th February 2012, 11:44 AM
Just about every character came across as annoying because of the horrible translation.

NoToRiousBrawL
6th February 2012, 12:18 PM
Move family house Girl she looks like a witch 0.o ..

Grain
6th February 2012, 12:25 PM
I don't really like Bianca. She's too hyper and annoying...

Dangertrout
6th February 2012, 2:23 PM
I didn't like the look of most of the NPCs in B/W. I think my least favorite would probably have to be Ghetsis or Clay.

MidnightMelody
6th February 2012, 2:33 PM
Clay. His hair is ewww

Knailsic
7th February 2012, 5:13 AM
Hilbert ,going around riding on his bike like he owns the place, only caring about his party pokémon, using poor Ditto as a baby factory, and his disrespect for his mother I mean not being there for Xmas shameful!

TrueRanger
7th February 2012, 1:47 PM
I despise the Shadow Triad since I have no clue who they are.
Also, I dislike Ghetsis for being evil to N (whom is one of my favorite characters in 5th Gen)

I'm undecided on Cheren, whom for a long time since starting the game, I've thought was a girl.

Wolf Prince
7th February 2012, 5:28 PM
The only character i hate apears in the anime, his name is Ash Ketchum from palet town.
Do not mistake him for Red, Red is a pro pokemon trainer and ash is a stupid kid who suffers extreeme amnesia and a little brain.
In gen 5 i do not hate annyone though. I only hate the pokemons that look like rattata like Bidoof.

Trickster44
7th February 2012, 11:04 PM
Bianca. She seemed like one who was unaware of how to battle. I liked N because he was probably the best antagonist ever in the games.

blackmeadow
8th February 2012, 2:56 AM
Ghetsis was pretty creepy looking. I mean, look at what he was wearing! Bianca was annoying in the beginning, but she got more tolerable at the end.

Kameinu
8th February 2012, 3:49 AM
Hilbert ,going around riding on his bike like he owns the place, only caring about his party pokémon, using poor Ditto as a baby factory, and his disrespect for his mother I mean not being there for Xmas shameful!

Definetly Hilbert. Such a horrible, horrible young man.

Bluebird55
8th February 2012, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't like any of them if I lost and they told me to get better, even though I've worked hard to get to that point in the game :-).

If anyone it would probably be N, because he forced me to beat him :-).

Kylesico912X
18th February 2012, 1:37 AM
I would have to say Charles for making my NPC talking adventure a nightmare with his surprise triple battle. Other than that I say... Ghetsis for using a gameshark for his illegal Hydregeon

Shockking
18th February 2012, 2:02 AM
Lots of people say they hate Ghetsis but I think he is a very well done character and enemy. I can't really think of any I hate.

TeamRocketGrunt
18th February 2012, 2:05 AM
Team Plasma, I hate them.They're my biggest enemy.

And for some reason Cherens design reminds of Dib from invader zim .........?

DragonXmicro
18th February 2012, 2:28 AM
I hate bianca and cheren. Bianca just cannot think for herself, and cherens just a prep.
I got the dib ref too

richm88
18th February 2012, 10:54 AM
my least favourite character is not really a character but the guy who gives you items after you have traded with so many people,i trade more and more with different people but the figure will not go any higher than 39 :s

miltankRancher
18th February 2012, 1:16 PM
the Seven Sages. They actually do not do anything except waste your time after the E4. What is their point by the way? You could not even battle the, to gain some experience for my mons.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
20th February 2012, 10:09 AM
I hate Bianca too, her personality is really annoying.

ManhattanTheStarr
20th February 2012, 11:35 AM
Cheren, definitely. I just can't stand how boring he is, and his personality, in general, bothers me. Him going on and on about what makes a Trainer strong was also pretty lame too. ›.› Bianca, though not exactly annoying or boring, disappointed me with the fact that she doesn't battle you nearly as much as Cheren does. :/

Shale
20th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Cheren. Is. As. Boring. As. Hell.

Grei
20th February 2012, 11:47 PM
I hate Cheren's design and name. His character is halfway decent, at least.

I have to say I really hated Clay.

I feel the desire to elaborate~

Cheren's character, being halfway decent, is just that--halfway decent. Not entirely decent, but not crap, either.

Unlike Bianca, who shows clear growth of character from an unconfident childhood friend to a strong person who knows what she wants out of life, Cheren isn't nearly as satisfying. He's a ball of angst because he's obsessed with being the strongest, and it has made him blind, to the point where strength is the only thing he cares about, to the point where he looks like an immature idiot during his first meeting and conversation with Alder.

I appreciate that he didn't turn over to the dark side like most power-hungry childhood friends seem to do in storytelling, and that's one good thing for him. Unfortunately, his obsession with strength makes him an uninteresting and rather confusing character from the get-go--I found it very hard to tell if he was really a good friend of yours or not. He seemed to have your back when you needed it, but otherwise he was fairly cold and unemotional.

In the end, he sheds his static character persona and shows some development--he sees that strength isn't everything. This noticeably shatters him, makes him entirely rethink his goals and ideals. (Which was cool in regards to the game's theme of truth versus ideals, where Bianca found her personal truth in the search of her ideals, while Cheren came to learn his ideals in search of the truth--that is, strength.) From that point on, he becomes a character that's easier to relate to, but it was dissatisfying that it took that long to finally see some growth and maturation.

So, design aside, he really wasn't too bad of a character. I do feel that there could have been some things done differently to make him as great of a rival and character as Bianca was. I guess, though, that it sort of worked out well in a way--Bianca had a better character and yet was less of a threat overall, while Cheren was more of your standard rival in the game.

I guess I take back what I said initially about Cheren. He's not my least favorite character.

I do still hate Clay, but the Gym Leaders in general just sort of suck character-wise. N bugged me during the game, but upon reflection, he really is a deep character.

I think my least favorite character, if I had to have one (that wasn't craptastic by default) would have to be Prof. Juniper.

The first female professor, and she was a total letdown. She never really seemed to do much of anything. She did field work, she gave you your Pokemon, and she delivered you gifts from time to time. That's really it. Most of the hardcore professor work seemed to go to Cedric. At the very least, they shared the professor title, which was irritating, given that Juniper was supposed to be the "main" Prof. Her only likeable moment was when she walked you to the gate in Opelucid and gave you a Master Ball and her support. That was nice. Everything else, though... disappointed me.

Overall, I liked the characters in BW, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Prof. Juniper. Maybe that will change in upcoming games.

gpdlt
21st February 2012, 1:17 AM
I just don't like the designs of the rivals. Their growth as a person was fine though.

Psynergy
21st February 2012, 2:25 AM
N bugged me since we never battled him enough times, but he's anything but my least favorite.

My least favorite would have to be Ghetsis. IMO, he ruined the mood of the endgame with that battle against him, and his whole "I just want power!" thing that every generic villain has. He was great as a character except during that moment, which really irritates me. That, and his battle theme was my least favorite of all battle themes in the game. I'm sure his character will make more since in a future remake, but as of now, he just bothers me. A lot.

OshyHikari
21st February 2012, 2:56 AM
What's with all the Cheren hate? I actually like him.

My least fave character would be Ghetsis, his Hydreigon is TROUBLE.

Ponymon
25th February 2012, 4:28 PM
cheren in my mind is the equivalent of mud

Locormus
26th February 2012, 1:13 AM
What's with all the Cheren hate? I actually like him.

My least fave character would be Ghetsis, his Hydreigon is TROUBLE.

Then you suck, his Hydreigon gets one shotted from my underleveled Haxorus. Dragon Dance against his Cofagrigus once or twice, then kill the mummy, then Hydreigon comes in, and it is down in one hit of Dragon Claw.

Easy as that.

cheren in my mind is the equivalent of mud

My least favorite character had to be Cedric though, how much of a tool do you want in a game???

MetamonKerudio
26th February 2012, 5:13 AM
I would say that Ghetis was my least favorite.
In my opinion Ghetis (and the sages) are knida gay in the way they dress

ilex222
26th February 2012, 5:21 AM
^^
Lol Wut? Gay?

Then you suck, his Hydreigon gets one shotted from my underleveled Haxorus. Dragon Dance against his Cofagrigus once or twice, then kill the mummy, then Hydreigon comes in, and it is down in one hit of Dragon Claw.

Easy as that.

whats your Haxorus Lv?And i thought the Confarigus always try to burn you

ThePKRSdealer
26th February 2012, 5:25 AM
Either Ghetsis and his hacked Hydreigon, or Bianca and her demonic eyes while talking on the Xtransceiver.

Darkrai_Shadowforce
26th February 2012, 6:34 AM
What's with the Dennis hate? Ghetsis is one of the most developed villains in pokemon games ever. And his theme song is awesome.

....DENNIS!

MitsukiBW
28th February 2012, 2:03 AM
No offense but, this thread was probably a bad idea...
I don't enjoy having to read comments about who everyone DOESN'T like, I like to hear about who they do like...
As long as we can keep it under control I guess it's okay, though...

I personally like the characters in this game alot, but I did lose some respect for Brycen for not even hitting any of my Pokemon ever... Not even once...
I just got an idea...

ilex222
28th February 2012, 2:12 AM
What's with the Dennis hate? Ghetsis is one of the most developed villains in pokemon games ever. And his theme song is awesome.

....DENNIS!

Maybe thats because his theme sound like P***s for some people :/

DeLaw
28th February 2012, 2:45 AM
Bianca because she is so annoying goofy and super weak.

Dr. Leggs
28th February 2012, 3:06 AM
Then you suck, his Hydreigon gets one shotted from my underleveled Haxorus.

No, he doesn't suck. One-shotting a Hydreigon with (presumably) a STAB super-effective attack off a +2 boosted base 147 Attack isn't even remotely impressive, so you can tone your ego down.

Bianca and Cheren were both pretty meh to me, but I liked Cheren's design and team better so I guess that makes Bianca my least favourite. Though I'm really not a fan of Shauntal either.

MitsukiBW
28th February 2012, 8:27 PM
Team Plasma, I hate them.They're my biggest enemy.

And for some reason Cherens design reminds of Dib from invader zim .........?

You know who he reminds me of?
Uryu Ishida from Bleach.

thekorean
28th February 2012, 8:40 PM
Cheren. That Serperior and its Dragon Tail pisses me off.

Icy Meteor
28th February 2012, 8:45 PM
If I'm honest I didn't really have a character I strongly disliked, however, I did feel completely sorry for N, for the way he was used and abused by Ghetis, so if I was going to say a character it would have to be Ghetis, but on the otherhand I strongly believe that a lot of the emotion throughout the plot is created by Ghetis's power over Team Plasma and N.

SilverLanayru
29th February 2012, 3:29 AM
To be honest, I was never fond of N to begin with. He kinda creeped me out throughout the story line. However, I did like his character development, and I really felt sorry for him in the end.

Ghetsis, I hated him even more due to his personality.

My rivals, Cheren and Bianca, they were alright, but I felt a little iffy with them, too.

Ereshk
29th February 2012, 11:31 PM
Fennel. The first time I played the game, I just wanted to leave Striaton, and she was there, trapping me with a stupid errand for a stupid thing I will never use. And oh, she talks. When she asks if you want to know about something and you say "no", she explains it anyway <_<
I don't dislike Cheren, though. He is kinda like me. And anything but ugly.

KamiPein-sama
1st March 2012, 12:57 AM
Clay, Clay and moar CLAY.
Oh my god.
I like almost all of the other characters. I used to hate Touya too but that's old stuff XD

Even Ghetsis. I like him too.

Psygirl
1st March 2012, 1:13 AM
Cilan. His mere presence irks me for some unknown reason.

Siebold
1st March 2012, 3:42 PM
I would have to say that guy who's the professors husband or something. He's creepy :3

Owl
5th March 2012, 9:46 AM
I hate N for his hair. Only because I have a friend who has the EXACT same hair, and it creeps me out. (Green and everything)

Metroid
6th March 2012, 9:20 AM
I hate Cheren the most

OshyHikari
7th March 2012, 8:27 AM
I would have to say that guy who's the professors husband or something. He's creepy :3

I think you mean Cedric Juniper, he's Professor Juniper's dad.

GameMaster10
13th March 2012, 9:30 AM
Not many people know this person but I hated Trisha. She is a trainer outside the Ferris wheel, and she always complained, but never explained anything.

ilovedeino
15th March 2012, 8:11 AM
I don't know why, I just don't like Burgh.

Sobe0047
16th March 2012, 10:05 AM
I don't know why, I just don't like Burgh.

I second this...
Burgh sux :/

LightningRevolver
18th March 2012, 2:30 AM
If I'm honest I didn't really have a character I strongly disliked, however, I did feel completely sorry for N, for the way he was used and abused by Ghetis, so if I was going to say a character it would have to be Ghetis, but on the otherhand I strongly believe that a lot of the emotion throughout the plot is created by Ghetis's power over Team Plasma and N.
I agree to this. :)

Serebii!
18th March 2012, 6:01 AM
Ghetsis has weird clothes

Shinku
18th March 2012, 9:43 AM
I hate Cheran, for some reason he's annoying to me x__x

Lorde
18th March 2012, 8:16 PM
Cilan and his brothers because they're irrelevant to the final confrontation with Team Plasma, Cedric Juniper because he's redundant (we already have a regional professor), and Alder because he's a weak Champion.

RedAce♠
20th March 2012, 11:19 PM
Bianca was alright, plus she reminds me slightly of someone in real-life XD But Cheren I hated the most... He was so annoying and how he thought he could just straight up beat me.

Whimsical
21st March 2012, 5:13 AM
The rivals were super boring and not that good looking.

Kaze512
21st March 2012, 5:23 AM
Hated Bianca. I mean she was just sooooo stupid in my opinion. And I was upset with her father side story line. I mean they could have re written that into a whole game story arc and given the character some background and growth. But I just hated her.

Also I hate the characters that walk in front of you. When I bread my pokemon and i just bike they keep getting in my way! >:O

thatjeremykid
21st March 2012, 5:29 AM
i hated everyone in the new games. none of them had anything likable about them. cheren? whatta douche. bianca? whatever. all the gym leaders were all typical, and yea. I WEAR LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS UNDER SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS UNDER LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS. EVERYTHING IS LAME!

Pkmn Breeder Jack
21st March 2012, 5:51 PM
I'm actually not very fond of any of the gym leaders. I can't even remember their names.

Midnight_Warrior
21st March 2012, 8:56 PM
The characters were okay, but I hate Alder and Cheren. Alder is the weakest champion ever and Cheren looks like a girl to me. :P

donphant
22nd March 2012, 9:18 PM
was surprised that Alder was easy compared to my previous encounters

DiamondClass
23rd March 2012, 9:56 PM
Like others have said, Alder is my least favorite Champion. I think Cynthia was such a great one that they had to make Alder more memorable to be as popular or intriguing as Cynthia in Pokemon.

Whiskas
8th April 2012, 9:27 PM
Ghetesis. He's just annoying.

PopPrincess_Lyra
8th April 2012, 10:43 PM
N, Cheren and Ghetsis..and Team Plasma, nya~

GroudonX
9th April 2012, 1:19 AM
Bianca. Nuff said.

John Wallrein
9th April 2012, 5:02 AM
Definitely Bianca. Waste of virtual air.

DiamondClass
9th April 2012, 5:14 AM
N, Cheren and Ghetsis..and Team Plasma, nya~

Ghetsis I think wasn't so bad, on the other hand Cheren and Alder were like lukewarm or tepid.

Magcargo96
9th April 2012, 7:43 PM
I dislike Brycen. I don't really see anything special in his personality or design. He also was pretty easy to beat for a seventh gym leader, in my opinion.

kemal07
9th April 2012, 7:57 PM
Out of the Rivals, Protagonists, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champion and Villains I have to say Cheren is my least favourite...

DiamondClass
9th April 2012, 8:56 PM
Out of the Rivals, Protagonists, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champion and Villains I have to say Cheren is my least favourite...

It's odd he is a lot of people's least favorite. I remember in the beginning of the BW previews several of us thought he was a girl and was like some cool trainer.

Wartusk
9th April 2012, 9:51 PM
I hate Brycen with a passion. It's just because my team has a huge weakness to ice types, but still.

Calamity™
9th April 2012, 10:39 PM
I hate Skyla simply due to the way she dresses. And her hair.... I don't actually hate any character based on the personalities they were given though. I think they did alright with that in this generation.

Robeson64
10th April 2012, 1:21 AM
Wait for it... Bianca! She just talked too much in the beginning and didn't have too much to do with the story. I agree her dad should of been in the game more. Maybe she's better in the anime? I've just started watching the new seasons.

TheEliteEmpoleon
10th April 2012, 3:45 AM
I don't like N. Sure, I felt bad for him at the end of the game, but he was just so annoying and obnoxious.

Lucaren
10th April 2012, 3:56 AM
The only character i hate is Bianca she is just way to annoying and also very weak.
But other then that one character i loved everyone else in it.

Hydreigon5782
10th April 2012, 3:45 PM
Lenora, she looks like Aunt Jamima

DiamondClass
10th April 2012, 3:51 PM
I don't like N. Sure, I felt bad for him at the end of the game, but he was just so annoying and obnoxious.

I thought that N was one of the better characters in BW. At least compared to the others he has better characterization.

Greg Soble
10th April 2012, 9:31 PM
Cheren. He's kinda a snob and I wouldn't mind if he got eaten by his Pokemon.

Thunder09
12th April 2012, 2:31 AM
I kinda hate Lenora because she has Watchhog.

32er
16th April 2012, 11:50 PM
Cheren and Bianca.

diamondpearl876
17th April 2012, 12:48 AM
I didn't really care for Cheren or Bianca, who were both supposedly my "best friends." Huh?

Battlingterminator
17th April 2012, 2:26 AM
i didnt like N, i didnt like how the story played out that much.

Roaring Apathy
17th April 2012, 6:30 AM
Im sure this has been said often, but N.

Its more hype aversion than actual hate anyways. I really just hate the fandom that idolizes him when honestly he wasnt that interesting of a character, though that hate ended up being misplaced on N. The fact that hes a typical bishounen doesnt help either.

Sir. Aaron
17th April 2012, 7:32 AM
Bianca, because she is weak and just gives up her dream of becoming a good trainer.

iPokemon
21st April 2012, 4:01 AM
Definitely Clay. The way he spoke was weird.

Trainer Frankie
21st April 2012, 5:45 AM
I was wondering, and then while going through the Elite the second time I kept saying how I hate Caitlin. I don't like her attitude. Yes I'm waking you up. You're an Elite Four member, so wake up and accept my challenge. 9_9

Not to mention Ghetis and Team Plasma and the like.

Brew
21st April 2012, 7:19 AM
I actually sort of like Ghetsis! Maybe it's because his conniving and malicious ways appeal to my sadistic side..?

I hate Clay because the way he talked in-game made it difficult to understand wth he was saying. I had to read it like five times before I actually understood. N was annoying at first (I already had two rivals and now a THIRD ONE?!?!?!) but he grew onto me eventually. But one person who I still hate until now from Pokemon White would have to be Caitlin. I guess it's 'cause I despise her attitude...

Demysta
21st April 2012, 8:37 AM
Bianca is the character I hated the most. She constantly gave up, was weak, and she was too indecisive and whiny to me. I really didn't like her much. Cheren was sort of stuck up and snobby so I didn't like him either.

And then there was Clay... I think anyone can guess why Clay wasn't likeable. -__-

Zorocario
21st April 2012, 11:29 AM
I hate Cheren, Ghetsis, and Clay. The reason why I hate Cheren is because of his Know-it-all attitude. I hate Ghetsis because he has to be the worst father ever in the history of parenthood. And then there is Clay, it's bad enough that George W. Bush and Rick Perry made us Texans look bad but now we have a fictional character as well, surely we aren't that stupid ya'll.

gallade100
21st April 2012, 1:17 PM
To me has to be Charles THE Heart Breaker i hate how he like to say his name so much. imagine if you talked to somebody and they keep repeating ther name again and again.

OshyHikari
21st April 2012, 5:29 PM
I hate Cheren, Ghetsis, and Clay. The reason why I hate Cheren is because of his Know-it-all attitude. I hate Ghetsis because he has to be the worst father ever in the history of parenthood. And then there is Clay, it's bad enough that George W. Bush and Rick Perry made us Texans look bad but now we have a fictional character as well, surely we aren't that stupid ya'll.

But I love Cheren cos he's a nerd... I love characters with that personality.

I agree with Ghetsis, that darn Hydreigon which is like a piece of total hax. Yes, HAX...

DragonCollector
21st April 2012, 6:53 PM
Beah bianca is annoying. She adds something to the game though gotta admit :P

Astral Shadow
21st April 2012, 7:06 PM
Bianca because she is an idiot, and Cheren because he's annoying >.>

ShinyMienshao
21st April 2012, 8:38 PM
Ghetsis. And probably because his Hydreigon kept killing all my weak pokemon.

Little Miss Sunshine
22nd April 2012, 3:37 AM
I really didn't like Elesa. The very first moment you saw her in the game left me with a sour taste in my mouth, and her design's a little too out there for me.

iSarah
22nd April 2012, 3:48 AM
I was not to fond of the Brothers Chili Cress and Cilan. They just angered me, their style and all.

32er
24th April 2012, 3:28 AM
Bianca & Ghetsis.

TrainerJecht
24th April 2012, 5:46 AM
Bianca. She came off as way too needy/annoying.

FlaringBlaziken
24th April 2012, 1:34 PM
N is extremely annoying, the way he talks in riddles, everytime he comes up in the story, I call him P.

:D

gamer_legend
24th April 2012, 4:41 PM
Alder - He's a stoner, Not a champion.

atypicalorca
25th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Ghetsis. Child abusers make me want to burn things.

x-sayrie-x
29th April 2012, 8:07 PM
Marshall. I don't know why--I guess I'd have to say it's his design that I don't really like about him.

Princess Raspberyl
30th April 2012, 1:33 PM
Ghestis. Definitely Ghestis. =_=

Seles
30th April 2012, 11:24 PM
I HATE Caitlin.She's *****y like the way she talks to you when you "disturb her sleep".She should of been replaced with a way better psychic type trainer.

AceFlonne
8th May 2012, 2:22 PM
Ghetsis, Hydreigon "nuff said"

smeen
8th May 2012, 2:26 PM
Ghetsis because he abused N and I like N. Cheren because I just can't stand him as a whole.

wolf king
8th May 2012, 2:56 PM
Ghetsis , buck, N, most of team galactic apart from cyrus and saturn (strangely) , juniper, Alder, Caityln, prof birch , may, barry (the diamond/pearl rival). Many more but i'll stop their :D.

tamerofdragons77
8th May 2012, 7:42 PM
I hate ghetsis because he claims to be so powerful but needs N for some reason and he has those useless speech things all the time.
N himself is pretty bad. Everytime he spoke I wanted to hit him. Plus he doesn't know most of team plasma probably abuses pokemon.
The rivals are awful though cheren wasn't as bad as bianca

munchlaxguy
10th May 2012, 2:41 AM
I did not like Bianca annoying as heck.(personally i liked Ghetsis i like the bad guys sometimes).

Zaranon
11th May 2012, 3:14 PM
whilst ghetsis was evil and the sages dissapointing at least there was character development and a storyline that could be seen tbh i didn't get any sort of real storyline from cheren and he was just really arrogantly annoying all he'd do is claim he was gunna be the top or tell you things throughout the game there was no character build! and while bianca was weak and an airhead at least she had the quest to find out what she wanted to do which definitely made her the least annoying of the two so in summary cheren sucks!

Ver-mont
11th May 2012, 8:42 PM
Cheren and Bianca, they're a pair of completely annoying stalkers who keep pestering me my entire journey. Worst rivals ever.

Astus
12th May 2012, 4:30 PM
Ghetsis. Pretty underwhelming villain who went all moustache twirling at the end. Tough battle but disappointing character.

WishIhadaManafi5
12th May 2012, 4:51 PM
Ghetsis. And probably because his Hydreigon kept killing all my weak pokemon.

Definitely. That thing got on my nerves. Very tough Pokemon to beat.

DCFan
12th May 2012, 4:56 PM
That thing was the reason i quit my first playthough of Black..but i did get a copy of White (Lost my copy of Black) and i beat him.

DCFan
12th May 2012, 4:59 PM
I really disliked the Elite Four in this game..I hated there designs and they had really annoying Pokemon..I hope we get a new Elite Four

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
13th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Ghetsis is too easy to be called a boss, same with N. But my least favorite is Cilan/Chili/Cress. When you're att Ghetsis's castle, they're the only ones not to come. :(

Ohitsdylan
13th May 2012, 1:07 AM
Bianca. I hate her more than anything else in the pokemon universe. ಠ_ಠ

Da Man X
13th May 2012, 11:56 PM
Bianca = Worst Pokemon Character Ever.

Ver-mont
14th May 2012, 12:40 AM
But my least favorite is Cilan/Chili/Cress. When you're att Ghetsis's castle, they're the only ones not to come. :(

Blame Bianca, she's the one who didn't warn them on time. That's what they say post-game.

But then again, there are always people who think they were there, disguised as the Shadow Trio.

Räven
14th May 2012, 12:48 AM
I love Ghetis mainly because he is evil and because his battle music is cool. But since this isn't a Favorite Character thread, I got to say that I hate Cheren and the Seven Sages. Cheren is a big nerd who spends every second of his life being an idiot while he thinks he is so cool. The Seven Sages are pointless people who give you suckish TM's and stink at Hide-and-Seek. LOL

EspNeon
16th May 2012, 9:22 PM
My least favourite character(s) have to be Cheren, N and Bianca.

Cheren: Cheren is a huge egotistical know it all. I know what a Pokedex is, there is no need to add extra dialogue just so you can get on my last nerve telling me what one is -.-

N: He's one of the best antagonists in the game series but he's just a creepy stalker. It ain't right.

Bianca: She's too clueless and pathetic. It makes me feel sorry for her but also hate her at the same time.

ShinyMienshao
16th May 2012, 9:43 PM
My least favourite character(s) have to be Cheren, N and Bianca.

Cheren: Cheren is a huge egotistical know it all. I know what a Pokedex is, there is no need to add extra dialogue just so you can get on my last nerve telling me what one is -.-

Bianca: She's too clueless and pathetic. It makes me feel sorry for her but also hate her at the same time.

Just remember...they expect people who haven't played pokemon ever in their life to learn how to play.They can't just give you your starter pokemon and let you run off, so you don't need to whine about it. Although Cheren and Bianca are officially by my standards the worst rivals I have had to face.

HetaOni
16th May 2012, 9:49 PM
Ghetsis.EEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLLL!

MegaSerperior
16th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Ghetsis was a total jerk to N and Bianca is really annoying imo.

Sietse23
16th May 2012, 10:16 PM
My least favourite characters are Burgh and Bianca, Bianca: you know, Burgh: He looks like a retard with his clothes and stuff.

EspNeon
17th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Just remember...they expect people who haven't played pokemon ever in their life to learn how to play.They can't just give you your starter pokemon and let you run off, so you don't need to whine about it. Although Cheren and Bianca are officially by my standards the worst rivals I have had to face.

Yes, I am aware that it is implemented for those reasons but there wasn't really any need for him to explain it when Professor Juniper was in the process of doing it.It just makes him irritating in my opinion.

boyerboy
18th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Ash! Just kidding! Umm least fav... Gary! He was rude yet, somehow got to be champ before you!

Tonguetyd
18th May 2012, 3:34 PM
Ash! Just kidding! Umm least fav... Gary! He was rude yet, somehow got to be champ before you!

Gary hasn't been in any Pokemon game.His name is Blue.Who isn't in this game.

reinofc
19th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Bianca; she's just so weak and annoying.
N really got to me after a while. His character just seemed way too dramatic and tragic.

redcharzard
19th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Ghetis was a pain to deal with in the end he beat my underleveled team and his Hydreigon destroyed Zekrom every time I kept Zekrom in. He is my least favorite only because of that last battle.

Walcott
19th May 2012, 11:04 PM
I don't like N and Ghetsis. Their designs are great, and same with their goal, but I wanted to battle them more.

Foxyvulpixie
20th May 2012, 12:42 AM
Ghetsis! He is evil >.<

The Oncoming Storm
20th May 2012, 1:02 AM
Cedric diggory! Oh um i nean juniper. I hated how he took his daugter thunda. She was thehottest prof evar!

ndublh
21st May 2012, 12:15 PM
original trainers mom.

brendan25
21st May 2012, 12:37 PM
My least Fave pokemon character is the Professors

wolf king
21st May 2012, 1:32 PM
that one with the buneary in D/p/pt ,i think she was a contest judge.

Gloryus
21st May 2012, 2:02 PM
Bianca, for being so hopeless.

Nana
21st May 2012, 6:45 PM
I also have to go with Bianca. She's so whingey, and I think her clothes are hideous.

Nyarlathotep
24th May 2012, 9:57 PM
In Black and White?

The female protagonist.
She looks like a damn ****.

The first time I played with the male protagonist since Pokémon Blue was in BW, for the above reason.

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 7:08 PM
I loved all the characters, they were all amazing in these games.
But Ghetsis is arrogant and manipulative - poor N.
He was a good character though, funny how he returns in BW2.
We haven't seen the last of him!

SuperPichu
20th June 2012, 7:00 PM
2 are tied. Ghetsis, I hated the way he treated and manipulated N (I mean N is his son!). Although I like his team.
Marshal, don't know why I just never liked him and I hope he gets replaced in the E4 in BW2. Maybe it was his personality I didn't like, or his design? It's definitely not his team coz I love his team!

Dragalge
20th June 2012, 9:20 PM
Probobly Ghetsis, he is so mean (don't be hurtful to Meloetta)

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:08 AM
Cherren. That kid constantly buzzes me for a battle, and he never presents any more of a challenge than the last waste of time.

Lord Fighting
15th July 2012, 5:43 PM
Has to be Bianca, she's so stupidly annoying in the anime.

Mikey1701
16th July 2012, 9:52 AM
Cheren. He's so pompous and irritating. Plus he NEVER presents a challenge at all.

Fincap
16th July 2012, 10:12 AM
I want to absolutely murder Cheren and Ghetsis. Mainly Ghetsis because he tries to kill you with Kyurem in Black and White 2

Willy.lee
17th July 2012, 3:44 AM
ghetis and GARY!!! I always wonder if my pokemon are supposed to be at gary's overleveled pokes

Midnighteclipse
21st July 2012, 7:09 PM
I didn't hate any of the games's characters, apart from Ghetsis, but that just means he's a good villain. I think BW's characters were really well thought out.

EptyK
31st July 2012, 8:11 AM
Story wise Id have to say clay because he's all like "Oh I'm a redneck herp a durr I am called king of the mines blah blah."
Char. Sprites I'd have to say Ghetsis because he looks A bit "Different"

★ Mr. Mime ★
31st July 2012, 3:47 PM
I honestly didn't care for Prof. Juniper that much.

She just wasn't all that interesting and I felt like she wasn't as involved in the story as past Professors have been.

Cometstarlight
31st July 2012, 3:52 PM
Bianca and Ghetsis

Bianca b/c she is sort of a clutz who stumbles through the game knowing next to nothing and Ghetsis just b/c he's a dirtbag to N. I actually felt a little bit bad for N (I usually don't feel too much emotion in pokemon; excluding PMD) and I really wanted to give him a knuckle sandwich just so he would stop monolouging

Exeggudork
1st August 2012, 4:18 AM
i don't hate any of them but Cheren could get annoying. Everytime my team was weak he'd pop up.

GreatGonzales
2nd August 2012, 12:54 AM
Bianca, because she reminds me of this girl in my school who I can't stand.

Elementer
2nd August 2012, 5:06 AM
Bianca. So annoying. I can't figure out what the entire point of her being in the game is.

Neyon
2nd August 2012, 2:46 PM
Maybe it's because I'm from the south (of the U.S.A.), but I found Clay's accent to be too much for me to deal with.

5sniperwolf
2nd August 2012, 7:02 PM
The rivals, I mean seriously i miss the the old rivals like Blue and Silver who were just awesome

Ribemba
4th August 2012, 2:23 AM
i hate elite four caitlin cuz she looks so weird!!!! and i hate champion alder cuz he doesnt have an introduction

Weedy Spyze
4th August 2012, 2:39 AM
The numerous sages and Anthea/Concordia, all of whom did pretty much nothing.

Of the actual memorable/important characters, probably Skyla. I mean, to me her whole shtick is pretty much just fanservice and that comes across as troublesome. All the other characters are interesting in their own way, and for me Skyla is just forgettable. Not to mention pathetic in her gym battle.

ImAnOKIE12
4th August 2012, 6:15 AM
I dislike the Ice gym leader. Forgot his name. I dont know why, i just really hate him. But Bianca is really annoying and is hated as much as the gym leader.

Mr.FusRoDah
4th August 2012, 7:43 AM
Maybe it's because I'm from the south (of the U.S.A.), but I found Clay's accent to be too much for me to deal with.

Same here, I too am a southerner, and dislike how stereotypical he is. That midget John Wayne better have his roots traced to some southern US themed area featured in an eventual future game or else I'm going to think he was being a sarcastic method actor.

Anyway, Bianca got on my neves the most nevertheless.

Frost471
4th August 2012, 8:01 AM
Lenora, mainly because of her annoying Watchog

AmusedMilk
4th August 2012, 9:09 PM
Anthea and Concordia don't do anything except heal your team and tell you about N. Something a machine and a piece of paper could have just as easily have done.

Foxyvulpixie
5th August 2012, 12:12 AM
is it weird that i like bianca but dont like cheren? cherens attitude and name just annoys me. at least bianca actually tries orz...she tries way too hard though lol. yeah, anyway, cheren is just ughhh =.=

Sanguis
5th August 2012, 2:40 PM
Who to hate... Well i don't have any hates, Neutral ground. Brycen would be my least favorite, it never felt like he was there. So.. Silent and so little personality that it annoys me. "Show me expression! Talk ATLEAST to me when i just won! D<"

Shade2000
5th August 2012, 4:53 PM
id say cheren he was so nerdy and wierd and irritating

Navarch
5th August 2012, 5:00 PM
Bianca and Cheren were annoying. Bianca was hyper and Cheren was too awkward for me...

Firewolf7
6th August 2012, 9:41 PM
ghetsis by a long shot and then cheren

ImMichael
6th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Brycen is laaaaaaaame.

crazyaxew
7th August 2012, 7:31 AM
Bianca and Cheren. :|
Just because they so are annoying in the games.

Chingchar
7th August 2012, 2:31 PM
Bianca because it's like just a complete sad story about her being weak and her being an idiot and all that it's so annoying.

Tulnekaya
9th August 2012, 3:57 PM
I feel that Ghetsis was a very strong character and is one of the more successful villains on Gamefreak's part. He's the character that players love to hate. However, while I fin Bianca annoying, she at least had some purpose and grew throughout the narrative.

The character I hate? Bianca's father was incredibly annoying, but even more than him I just don't like Iris. I don't even know why, but I don't like her.

EnragedSwalot
10th August 2012, 3:14 AM
I didn't really like any of the gym leaders. Clay, Burgh, and Brycen especially. Clay, for one, needs to realize this isn't the 1800s anymore. Burgh was a weak character even in those parts of the game in castelia city. not only that, he looked like a street preformer. Brycen obviously thought he was tough because he stood around with only a sash on in the snow... and he just looked wierd. And this is because he wears a sash, a mask, and flip flops.
I wasn't really a fan of Bianca either. Cedric didn't really have a place in the game. And for last, I gotta say even though ghetsis was a cool character, he was just kind of stupid because he let a small child dictate all of his power and his large group of people. Not to mention he abused N by feeding him some bad information. And N thought he wasn't doing anything wrong.

SmeargleRocks
21st August 2012, 5:05 AM
Adler because he was easier to beat than the elite 4 (at least to me he is) and he is also very annoying

The Benmeister
21st August 2012, 2:30 PM
Clay got on my tits for some reason.

Jaguartail
22nd August 2012, 3:50 AM
Bianca's Father. Totally pointless, and a waste of the money used to put him in the game.

Pyrotechnet
22nd August 2012, 7:53 AM
Iliked Bianca because her personal story brought something different to the Pokemon games. Someone whose father didn't approve of them going off on their own. I liked how she had a story, she wasn't just "Generic Childhood Friend #2".

Characters I CANNOT STAND.
Brycen: because of his design. He just..... I didn't like him.
Iris. I do not understand why she does what she does. I feel like they kinda just stuck her there because she was going to be a dragon trainer in the anime. I could have see her being Drayden's pupil in BW then become leader in BW2. That makes sense to me. but not her just being Gym leader straight up.

Draco.
22nd August 2012, 12:25 PM
now alot of people will hate me but:

the main guy/girl you can chose, :/

Hircine
22nd August 2012, 1:39 PM
I really kind of felt bad for Cheren. His original objective through all this was to be the champion, the strongest, and you came out and were completely better than him and he can't really get better than you because you're the player.

Moving on, though -- in general, I liked all the characters. Yes, even Ghetsis. Even Bianca. Though I can't say I didn't wish death on nearly all of the characters during the gym and Elite 4 and rival (at the beginning) and 'boss' battles for defeating me or nearly defeating me on my first underleveled playthrough. Mostly Ghetsis's Hydreigon. That is the character I hate.

AceFlonne
22nd August 2012, 1:41 PM

Burn,Burn,Burn,Burn!

Jk, I dislike Hilbert

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
22nd August 2012, 3:32 PM
I really hate Brycen, I don't know what he's dressed as and i really don't care.
I hate shauntel she is poorly designed and her face is bigger on one side O-o

Patri25
22nd August 2012, 10:21 PM
I hate to catelyn, she is always yawning and she is very lazy.

Yzpo Z.
23rd August 2012, 6:35 AM
The most hated character in my opinion was the chick that rode on the ferris wheel with you because it felt awkward listening to her confessing whatever she was confessing. And i was like. you perv. get away from me. I just wanted to ride the ferris wheel. And then N wanted a ride. and i was like. gosh dang it. I really wanted to go to the pokemon center but....ok. Eww stop coming on to me....lol.

Plus side down side
23rd August 2012, 6:37 PM

Don't worry, I don't like them either. I am thankful that the B/W 2 protagonists look so much better!

lostboy
23rd August 2012, 11:37 PM
I don't care for N or his ramblings. He is a completely boring protagonist. I would've preferred the return of Giovanni and Team Rocket but tougher and actually formidable.

mew661
24th August 2012, 12:05 AM
Durant wait that not a charater

i gusses it would be clay

The_UnAmerican_Idol
24th August 2012, 1:57 AM
Biancas dad, hes irrational.

Ive read a lot of people hate Clay... I dont see why :P I liked him

Kalytera
24th August 2012, 8:25 AM
Probably gotta be Bianca for me, the big head and helplessness feel like pretty bad qualities especially for a rival

stylesbk
24th August 2012, 6:02 PM
Alder and his KIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! That's really annoying, plus like it's been said he's extremely easy to beat.

stylesbk
24th August 2012, 6:05 PM
I hate to catelyn, she is always yawning and she is very lazy.

You hit that right on the head

Iwz8472
25th August 2012, 1:41 AM
I wasnt a fan of prof. juniper's dad... the pokemon profs are supposed to be the be-all, end-all of pokemon knowledge an it was kind of sad to see her play unova-dex to that guy's national-dex

Orrun
26th August 2012, 10:08 PM
I didn't like Bianca or her family either.

Like Kalytera (and maybe others) posted, she is just so helplessness; how is that a rival?
Plus she has the ugliest hair and is just plain annoying (esp. in the show).

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
26th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Random people in the same area as you. I really don't hate people in the game.

Swagsire
28th August 2012, 4:55 PM
I don't care for N or his ramblings. He is a completely boring protagonist. I would've preferred the return of Giovanni and Team Rocket but tougher and actually formidable.

Antagonist. AN. Qwaaaa, I couldn't stand any of the awkward ferris wheel rides, OR listening to battle subway catchphrases. Whatta pain Qwaa ;195;

Coen7
29th August 2012, 2:45 PM
Cheren. Seriously, I just wish the guy wouldn't nerd about so much.

Zantex
30th August 2012, 1:27 AM
i know its not my business what other people think but anyone who hates N and feels nothing when going in the toy room is clearly evil. i had no problems with any of the characters in B/W and i feel kinship with N cause i went through a form of abuse almost as bad as his. in fact i nearly did something really really bad to myself. out of pain i might add...
im not pure but i did go through a fragment of his hell (1/5) or more. my abuse came from a few areas. i can tell you that N isn't such a fake character. i used to think like him. (aka like an anti hero) im still recovering from crap. the difference between me and N is that i have people in my life who want to help me from the very beginning. however i am sick of all these ANTI happy feelings. its pokemon what do you expect? i mean ffs. hate the evil characters like ghetsis and cyrus and be done with it. sheesh. race sex status power... all things that are so trivial are not important it only matters if you/they are good, evil or indifferent. only evil should suffer i think. and in this case I CAN ONLY SAY I HATE GHETSIS but i have to admit i love hating him for some reason. if i didn't admit that i would be denying my sins. just play your pokemon games and be happy your not as weak as they are/gullible as N.

Flandre
30th August 2012, 2:14 PM
I don't like Bianca either. She always turned up at annoying times and it was either a very disappointing attempt at pokemon battling by her, or some long tour of something I'd rather just take the time to look myself! Sure they tried to make the bit with her dad and the electric gym leader touching with the music and all but that is what N is for!! I prefer it with just one rival. A rival that is actually a challenge. >.>;

SoulSilverMstr411
30th August 2012, 2:24 PM
BW isn't much of an offender as far as annoying characters go. If we're going by battle strategies, Elesa drives me nuts with her Volt Switching Emolga.

Pokeparadox
30th August 2012, 4:07 PM
Ghetsis! Why that little....! I get sucked into the game story, thats why i feel like i shouldn't get W2 cuz i know he mind controls kyurems and owns New team plasma!

Fabulous Ampharos
31st August 2012, 11:26 AM
Bianca, she was annoying. Her Pokemon choices were decent but her personality was just plain annoying.

Coen7
31st August 2012, 12:09 PM
im not pure but i did go through a fragment of his hell (1/5) or more.

We all did, but comparing N to other antagonists of the Pokemon world (Giovanni, for example), I have a feeling they rushed N's character.

SwornHero
31st August 2012, 8:16 PM
Cheren. He wasn't any competition as a rival.

empoleon49
2nd September 2012, 1:48 AM
Bianca annoys me a lot. A LOT. Then again the other childhood friend annoyed me a ton too.

Missile157
2nd September 2012, 7:35 PM
IMO it has to be the Electric Gym Leader, Double Team Emolga is ridiculously annoying.

Draco.
5th September 2012, 4:51 PM
IMO it has to be the Electric Gym Leader,

Are you serious??`

shes one of the HOT ones...!

Bianca is the most irelevant, in the pokemon series history

soundxfury
5th September 2012, 7:13 PM
Probably Bianca and Ghetsis, I didn't really care for either of them.

BlackEmperor
5th September 2012, 7:29 PM
I don't like Fennel, despite the fact that she doesn't appear that much, mainly because of that Game Sync thing that I don't care. Also I don't like Lenora and Burgh, I don't know why.

Cheren and Bianca are okay, although they are annoying and a bit snobs. The rest is okay too.

SBaby
6th September 2012, 2:47 AM
Ghetsis, I have to say is my least favorite character in B/W, and one of the biggest flaws in the plot too, in my opinion.

He completely ruins Team Plasma's entire motivation for doing what they were doing. It's arguable that there probably were people in their ranks that legitimately felt that way about Pokemon Training (though using Pokemon Battles to make their point is rather hypocritical if you ask me, but I digress). And the messed up thing is, I actually found those motivations and goals far more interesting than Ghetsis' motive of basically wanting to take over the world by being the only human with Pokemon. When I defeated a Grunt and they said things like, 'Are you happy knowing that you hurt Pokemon for your own amusement?', I started questioning it myself. When a villainous group can make the player legitimately feel like they might be doing something wrong, that's how you know you've got well-written antagonists. But Ghetsis ruins all that with his motive.

Not to mention, this is all kind of thrown at you at the last minute with only a few hints throughout the game that he might have ulterior motives. Not only were his true intentions detrimental to the subject matter of the game, but he's not a sympathetic villain at all. He's just a straw man, and beating him really feels like an empty victory because of that.

In all honesty, N should've been the main villain instead, because he was far more sympathetic and actually had a past that gave him a reason to be like he was.

Omnite
7th September 2012, 5:28 PM
Cheren's pathetic.

Sonicfan9988
8th September 2012, 8:04 AM
Fave BW characters:Hilda, Bianca & Shauntal, especially Hilda!

Least fave BW character:N! IMO, he is overrated and annoying, much like how I find Amy Rose from the Sonic games to be annoying and overrated!

Swampert is my Homeboy
9th September 2012, 2:28 AM
Cheren... I just hate him....

trainer0191
11th September 2012, 4:07 AM
Cheren was completely pathetic. He didnt give me a single worthwhile challenge. Seriously, even Barry from Platinum (who annoyed me more than Cheren) was a better challenge, and I'm not even gonna bother comparing him to the awesomeness that was Blue from R/B/FR/LG. The only character who dissapointed me more was Alder. His volcanora was the only one that gave my Scizor trouble - and that's only because of the X4 weakness of Scizor. 2 swords dances and my Lv 75 Scizor bullet punched his way through Alder's team. I mean come on!! Even Steven from Gen 3 was a better challenge!

Klizcool
11th September 2012, 4:31 AM
To begin, I hate the trainers who used Sand Attack and Double Team. I don't want to battle you in the first place, now you're going to sap my PP too?

But mainstream characters that I utterly despise are Bianca and Ghetsis.
Bianca is just useless and Ghetsis is horible father figure for N.

DialgasMaster!
12th September 2012, 9:45 AM
I really dislike Bianca, hate her wierd one tooth thingy too

Jacobthepokemonfreak
13th September 2012, 1:22 PM
The guy who has a rotation/triple battle with you in the route with the elevated stairways.....HE ALWAYS HAS SOME ADVANTAGE OVER ME!!!!!

other than that....ghetsis and his total brainwashing of N(who named him that!).

TherianForm
26th September 2012, 2:22 PM
I don't like Bianca or Drayden.
I dislike Bianca because she's just a useless rival. ughh....
Drayden becuase I hate his design, and his beard.that god damn beard

WhyHelloThere
28th September 2012, 12:04 AM
Hilbert.

:)

Sigilyph2
28th September 2012, 12:19 AM
I didn't really like Ghetsis because he was a huge jerk especially to N at the end of the game, and Bianca was really weak and annoying.

Ocosn
28th September 2012, 1:03 AM
I actually liked Ghetsis, to be honest. He was a very good villain, in my eyes.
The Sages were worthless, though.

I also liked Bianca. Sure, she was really ditzy, but she at least had good backstory.

My least favourite character by FAR would have to be Cheren. He's so one dimensional. Not to mention that he is so persistent that it's annoying. I swear you battle him after every single gym.

Oh. And biased hate for Skyla because she has nothing on Winona.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
28th September 2012, 1:58 AM
Rivals, Ghetsis, N, most of Team Plasma.
But mostly Bianca.

aloquesada
29th September 2012, 3:06 AM
The sages... Their role is just meh...
I somewhat hate Clay... The way if speaks...
Finally Caitlyn (not sure if spelled right)... She is just sleeping, like she doesn't care anything, the champion is battling someone with a legendary pokemon and "evil" plans, and SHE JUST SLEEPS!!!

Zorocario
29th September 2012, 3:09 AM
I hate Charles, we get it you are a heart breaker and your name is Charles.

WhyHelloThere
29th September 2012, 2:14 PM
I really dislike Bianca, hate her wierd one tooth thingy too

People hate Bianca because of her teeth?

What's up with the link.

Abraace
29th September 2012, 5:55 PM
Cheren.
-Jerk always turned up at the worst times.

N
-Talks about liberating Pokemon and not forcing them to live in Pokeballs. Then challenges me to a Pokemon battle where he throws out pokeballs containing Pokemon including legendary Zekrom/Reshiram. What a hypocrite.

orochi
29th September 2012, 6:08 PM
I really found Team Plasma and Ghetsis very annoying. On the other hand, L was pretty cool except for the fact that he can't make up his mind about humans and pokemon.

SmeargleRocks
1st October 2012, 1:51 PM
Relay hating these 4 now Alder, cheren, ghetsis, and Bianca to peppy

FireEmblemAddict
1st October 2012, 3:06 PM
Alder, I think... His personality was totally flat and boring. I expect more from Champions.

SmeargleRocks
1st October 2012, 5:02 PM
Alder, I think... His personality was totally flat and boring. I expect more from Champions.

Yep all the other champions are way better

Manna
1st October 2012, 6:51 PM
Alder.

I expected a little more since I really liked everyone else, but he came off really boring and lacking in personality.

TraceySketchesIt
3rd October 2012, 5:46 PM
My least favorite characters in Black/White would have to be Bianca and Cheren.

ShinyMienshao
3rd October 2012, 10:53 PM
My least favorite characters in Black/White would have to be Bianca and Cheren.

This and Ghetsis since he basically tricks everyone including his own son for his purposes.

MegaSerperior
3rd October 2012, 11:04 PM
This and Ghetsis since he basically tricks everyone including his own son for his purposes.

Yes, but it does make for a more in-depth story.

billttamphier
5th October 2012, 2:34 PM
I too hate the Bianca.... She is very annoying......

"home improvement site (http://homeimprovementsite.info)"

Nyarlathotep
5th October 2012, 2:42 PM
Cress and the female protagonist.

I also dislike Elesa's design, specially in B2W2, but character herself isn't that bad.