PDA

View Full Version : Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Seles
14th October 2012, 6:08 PM
I've started to really hate Skyla. But I've always really disliked Iris and Bianca.

Vinny White
15th October 2012, 6:52 PM
Which character do you hate? I personally HATE Bianca! She is so annoying and really weak! I also hate the moms design for some odd reason.

Bianca is so hot and gorgeous, I actually dislike Cheren

Ferrin
19th October 2012, 7:03 AM
ghetsis is the first thing that comes to mind...hmm..

BearTown
19th October 2012, 11:22 AM
cheren. not cuz he's ur "rivals" but because of his attitude. cheren complains whenever u beat him. "I have to get stronger" this "I have to get stronger that." Which, even tho its a game and part of the story, pisses me off a bit xD lighten up a bit...

Komaeda
19th October 2012, 11:57 AM
I honestly don't really like Iris' personality.

Silverwynde
25th October 2012, 4:02 AM
To me has to be Charles THE Heart Breaker i hate how he like to say his name so much. imagine if you talked to somebody and they keep repeating ther name again and again.
Ah yes, Charles. The Heartbreaker. I wanted to call myself the Jawbreaker and punch him in his dumb face. He was pointless, annoying and I can't stand him!

And guess what? He's back in B2! Can I slash the tires to his stupid motorcycle or something? Maybe that way I'll never see that moron again! :@

IMO it has to be the Electric Gym Leader, Double Team Emolga is ridiculously annoying.
You forgot to add the stupid Volt Switching. Oh dear heavens, how I hate Elesa. I hate her, I hate her stupid face and I really hate her stupid, freaking Emolgas!! GAH!!

I also hate Bianca's dad and Ghetsis. Why? Both were pretty abusive albeit in different ways--Ghetsis basically brainwashed N and lied to him while Bianca's father made her completely dependent upon him, which is why she had zero self esteem. When Black was released I was going through a pretty severe family crisis (found out that my status as an only child was a lie) so I kinda had it in for the parents who decided it was okay to screw with their kids' heads. So yeah, both Ghetsis and Bianca's dad can go crawl in a hole and die slowly for all I care. I detest them both.

On a side note, I actually like Cheren, Bianca and Brycen. Go figure.

silveraquila
26th October 2012, 2:15 AM
Bianca, she annoyed me a lot. I was like "Yeah, just let me kill your team so you can go away, mkay?"

Ghetsis royally ticked me off. He is one of the few "baddie leaders" that I genuinely disliked.

Absol Wings
26th October 2012, 10:58 PM
I also hate the moms design for some odd reason.

LOL seriously, the protag.'s mom looks like she's no more than 5 years older than her son/daughter! Makes me wonder how old was she when she got pregnant...

But anyway, I kinda hate Cheren too for being such an unbearable smartass all the time. Ghetsis....I hate him, but I don't. I mean, I hate it in a way I should hate the monster who lied to N. meaning that I hate him, but I like him for that because he's a good villain XD

But the one I despise the most. SKYLA. Why game freak, why? I mean, we did want to appeal to older audiences, but not in that way.... I mean, Eleza is kinda justified for dressing like a ***** for being a model, but Skyla has no excuses.

Ninja Bulbasaur
27th October 2012, 7:16 PM
Cheren because he's a jerk and also (surprise) Alder.

Arcanine724
27th October 2012, 7:32 PM
Bianca's a failed attempt at making a sort of 'Mr.Bump' in the Pokemon world, so I always have, and always will, hate her

Hilda
27th October 2012, 7:39 PM
Ghetsis and his fat co..

The Paranoid Android
27th October 2012, 7:51 PM
Ohohoho, how does one even dislike Skyla and Elesa? Their poor battles aren't an excuse to hate the characters (and tbh I didn't like a single gym leader battle in this game, they were all weak as hell, sadly). I'd rather say Ghetsis, not because he's evil but because, right after building up one of the best stories in Pokémon games so far, they ruin it by revealing that Ghetsis doesn't want to liberate all Pokémon but... HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! OH NOES!

Well, there's an original plottwist. Not.

Dreamy
30th October 2012, 6:40 PM
I really can't stand Skyla

Blood Red Absol
2nd November 2012, 1:52 AM
Honestly N annoys me, I don't mind his design or his character, It's his personality (Emo PeTA King)

Sparkbeat
2nd November 2012, 3:08 AM
Definetly Cheren, Bianca, and I honestly just hated Burgh's design.

Absol Wings
2nd November 2012, 4:00 AM
I'd rather say Ghetsis, not because he's evil but because, right after building up one of the best stories in Pokémon games so far, they ruin it by revealing that Ghetsis doesn't want to liberate all Pokémon but... HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! OH NOES!

Well, there's an original plottwist. Not.

When he said that in the game, I also thought the same thing for a moment... But then I realized, after the final battle, that if it wasn't an original plot twist it at least created an incredibly powerful moment right there. Saying that your son is a mindless piece of ****, that you've been illuding him his whole life, and that he didn't live up to your expectations for what you really planned to do? Right after he fought against your enemies with all his heart and strenght? Right in front of him, just like that?
Wow Ghetsis, just wow. Seriously, that was the first time in a pokemon game that a character's face showed up in my mind from the 20ish pixels its made of.

Shiny Ho-Oh
2nd November 2012, 4:10 AM
Probably Cheren

SS_Append
2nd November 2012, 4:31 AM
Never liked BW Iris, and BW2 Iris wasn't much better.

SapphSabre777
2nd November 2012, 4:52 AM
Ghetsis. Yeah, he probably has a spot waiting for him in Hell. He just has no regard for ethics and life around him. The moment Ghetsis disowned N and Kyurem (calling N "retarded" in a sense, and calling Kyurem nothing but a sad, hollow shell) I loathed him, despite the unoriginal plot twist (which helped with the N event).

Dreamy
2nd November 2012, 2:52 PM
Ghetsis is a bit of a cardboard character.

Siebold
3rd November 2012, 4:14 PM
Burgh, I didn't like him. He is weird, and I don't like his gym either. They should have put a Psychic gym there.

DCKiyoshi
3rd November 2012, 4:39 PM
The shadow triad. they were kinda cool but the way they just mess up your charcter chance at beating team plasma is annoying.

ShinyMienshao
7th November 2012, 10:11 PM
Cheren is a know it all brat, and Bianca is just plain stupid.

azeem40
8th November 2012, 7:20 PM
I honestly like all of the characters in the game.

AbFabTrainerKira
8th November 2012, 7:30 PM
Barry and Buck. Too hyper for me, tbh. (Ironic, since I'm apparently the most like Pinkie Pie...perhaps I see myself in them and thus this' some form of vicarious self-loathing? Who knows...)

Whoops.

Hmmmm...I'd say Zinzolin. Too smug for a guy who's essentially playing second banana to the organization's second banana. Overinflated ego, much?

azeem40
8th November 2012, 7:35 PM
Yeah, and he doesn't change in BW2. Now that I think about it, I only like Zinzolin's encounter music, but hate his character. He thinks he is so cool being second banana to Ghetsis.

AbFabTrainerKira
8th November 2012, 7:43 PM
Yeah, and he doesn't change in BW2. Now that I think about it, I only like Zinzolin's encounter music, but hate his character. He thinks he is so cool being second banana to Ghetsis.

Technically, he's playing second banana to Colress, who is playing second banana to Ghestis. So yeah. Not as high up on the totem pole as you think, Z-boy -_-

azeem40
8th November 2012, 7:44 PM
Was that suppose to be an insult?

AbFabTrainerKira
8th November 2012, 7:46 PM
Was that suppose to be an insult?

Yes, but not an insult pointed at you. It was meant to be a jab at the character, so sorry if you thought I was insulting you.

azeem40
8th November 2012, 7:49 PM
I am a very sensitive person. :P

AbFabTrainerKira
8th November 2012, 7:58 PM
I am a very sensitive person. :P

Join the club >_>

Wolveram
8th November 2012, 8:40 PM
I really don't like Zinzolin either. At least when you find the other sages after defeating Plasma, they are somewhat humbled...

Dragonquester
9th February 2013, 2:51 AM
Ghetsis. That freakin jerk is an idiot. I hate him.

White_Roar~
9th February 2013, 6:10 AM
My least favorite character, is probably... Ghetsis. .___. He's awful, especially to N. It was just evil how he treated N at the end of the game. ;^;

!jirachi!
9th February 2013, 10:41 AM
proffesor Juniper I just hate her don't know why >.>

Seles
9th February 2013, 6:14 PM
I've recently started to hate Caitlin... Her personality is pretty...bleh...

Colt45
21st February 2013, 9:37 AM
Both of the rivals are really annoying, especially Bianca, but I hate Cheren as well too. The one in White 2 is a bit of an improvement ( forgot his name), but overall I'd say the rivals are getting worse each generation. I miss the good ole days when you hated your rivals because they were douchebags, not when you hated them because they were so annoyingly nice and helpful.

In addition, I also hate Elesa because her team is SO annoying, her gym being the reason I despise Emolga with every fiber of my being. Also, Skyla is much hotter.

shytende
21st February 2013, 11:15 AM
Yes, Zinzolin is a self-important smug jerk.
He try to imitate Ghetsis by using pretentious and complicated worlds, too.
...But I don't really care about him

Hugh gets in my nerve each time I see it. Just calm down, kid.
When you're more annoying than Blue whereas you're on my side, you have some serious issues

What does everyone have against Cheren. He's cool in BW2, and OK in BW. Both Cheren and Bianca have good character progression,
but Hugh just cry after his godamn Purrloin each time it appears. Yeah, I can understand how he feels, but still...
I hate Clay's and Skyla's Gym, but I have nothing against them (and Skyla is easy to beat, so...)

Raiin
21st February 2013, 11:42 AM
hm... I can't stand Clay. He's just odd and the way he talks is just... yeah.

silver_phoenix
21st February 2013, 11:47 AM
Looker. he was annoying. and also...the Plasma Sages, they were kind of boring.

AuroriumX
22nd February 2013, 4:30 PM
I hate Bianca with a passion, her character is so dumb and annoying.

Pookey-man
23rd February 2013, 4:49 PM
Bianca. She's always trying to be a "little-miss-perfect". And her glasses are so weird, I always used to think they were insect bites.

Thunder09
24th February 2013, 8:24 PM
I really hate Lenora because shes too hard to defeat.

Dew Watatsumi
24th February 2013, 8:28 PM
I really hate Lenora because shes too hard to defeat.

She's taught Whitney and that cursed Miltank

*~Silver*~
24th February 2013, 8:32 PM
Bianca. She's always trying to be a "little-miss-perfect". And her glasses are so weird, I always used to think they were insect bites.

I didn't like Bianca either... She did try to be too perfect, and that moment when her dad came to try and take her home she didn't even have a good argument! The only reason she got out of that was because the Gym Leader showed up and argued FOR her. I was like, "If you can't even defend yourself against your dad then maybe you SHOULD go home."

Icarus©
27th February 2013, 12:31 AM
Ghestis...
He's just so bloody annoying.
Who gives a porcupine if you want to take over the world? There are like 5 million people who have had the same idea as you.
He kinda ruined the whole "N" atmosphere

Thunder09
27th February 2013, 4:47 AM

You know, I think your right!

Chriiis
27th February 2013, 6:38 AM
Ah yes, Charles. The Heartbreaker. I wanted to call myself the Jawbreaker and punch him in his dumb face. He was pointless, annoying and I can't stand him!

Seriously, what is the deal with that guy, haha? He was annoying as all hell, although it did feel nice I guess to see a lesser NPC get a little bit of a spotlight.

I also got annoyed with Looker getting involved. Just go the hell back to Sinnoh please.

I actually liked Ghetsis though, tossing what he did to N aside; Had respect for him in a manipulative/bad sort of way, haha.

Why the hate on Bianca though? I prefered her over Cheren really...

shytende
27th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Seriously, what is the deal with that guy, haha? He was annoying as all hell, although it did feel nice I guess to see a lesser NPC get a little bit of a spotlight.

I also got annoyed with Looker getting involved. Just go the hell back to Sinnoh please.

I actually liked Ghetsis though, tossing what he did to N aside; Had respect for him in a manipulative/bad sort of way, haha.

Why the hate on Bianca though? I prefered her over Cheren really...

Why the hate towards both of them ? At least they have Character developpement.
Cheren try to be the best, then understand what is it to be a good trainer, and that competition isn't the most important.
Bianca doesn't try to be perfect, she's trying to know what to do with her life. She is basically a more developped version of the RSE Rival.

Citing Ghetsis seems kinda like cheating. He's an horribly manipulative barstard, that we are supposed to hate.
The others sages weren't really developped and where just there.

There aren't really someone I hate her, though Elesa's Double team Emolgas were really frustrating.
And Lenora will never beat Rematch Norman in Emerald. This goddamn Slaking !
Elesa is just cheating, but I generally like a good challenge. Challenge Mode Cheren in BW2 is one of the hardest fight of the game, but I really liked doing it.

My least liked character... If the sweatingfan BasketBall Player is also in here, I'll choose it, I guess... It kinda rubs me the wrong ways. The overly aggressive Teniswoman, with her Whimsicott/Liligant is pretty annoying as well.

hiyy11
2nd March 2013, 5:11 PM
In my opinion, Colress was my least favorite character. What a liar! He keeps you going through the whole game, then turns into a little dirty cheating liar!!! Alright he gives you a master ball for defeating him post E4. In my books that doesnt make up for his lies!
Seriously though. He is my least fav :P

Ecrilthir
5th March 2013, 1:52 PM
My Least Favourite has to be Clair and Iris, trying to Steal Lance's Title from Gen 1

Cutty
8th March 2013, 4:04 AM
I dont really Bianca and flamboyant male characters like Burgh and Juan...

Scraggymaster
8th March 2013, 5:33 AM
I would say all of team rocket besides lord N. Even though Cheren, Bianca, and your character are fighting for other people's pokemon, Team Rocket goes ahead and tries to make reasons why you SHOULD turn in your pokemon. They were even kicking a munna just to get some dream mist!

shinyumbreonYEAH
13th March 2013, 5:21 AM

IKR?????? lol i hated fighting whitney

Canada
13th March 2013, 11:25 PM
Bianca. Oh god she's so ugly and annoying. I also dislike Skyla.

I would say all of team rocket besides lord N. Even though Cheren, Bianca, and your character are fighting for other people's pokemon, Team Rocket goes ahead and tries to make reasons why you SHOULD turn in your pokemon. They were even kicking a munna just to get some dream mist!

I'm pretty sure Team Plasma did that.

Chandelurefan1
6th April 2013, 4:27 PM
Ghetsis lying to N and insulting him made me want to smash his head with a hammer.

Pogaymon
6th April 2013, 5:23 PM
The least favorite character in Unova for me is... Caitlin. I can't admit an Elite Four member sleeping in her tower while he/she was supposed to wait for a trainer.

Lady Stardust
7th April 2013, 4:19 AM
Cheren and Bianca were so annoying! Wherever I go they keep popping up after every few seconds!

spartanfan17
7th April 2013, 4:23 AM
Ghetis just annoys me as well I dont know what it is I have just grown to hate him.

fitzy909
14th April 2013, 8:08 PM
ghetsis, was evil and i hated how he lied to n. his deign was ok and his team was powerful (which is also annoying sometimes). he was all round evil and i just never could like him.

☭Azimuth_055☣
15th April 2013, 4:44 PM
I'd say Ghetsis, because he is an evil coot and the founder of the enemy team. His personality towards people is not good too.

spyrosgost
15th April 2013, 5:16 PM
Totally Ghetsis!

yuoke
16th April 2013, 2:26 PM
Equally cheren and biance, for.most of the obvious reasons stated before, but I really like both of them in bw2, Especially cheren.

Enjolras
17th April 2013, 4:53 AM
Clay. He was just so utterly incompetent at his job. Isn't he supposed to protect the town? It's like he didn't even care.

lucariomaster2
17th April 2013, 9:25 PM
Probably Bianca, although in fairness some of my dislike for her may come from the anime as opposed to the games.

If we're just talking about the games, Ghetsis without a doubt. Him and his underleveled Hydreigon...

pokemonjoe2000
17th April 2013, 9:33 PM
Without a doubt it's chili. i almost had a serperior when i beat him and his cheap pansear.

Räven
17th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Without a doubt it's chili. i almost had a serperior when i beat him and his cheap pansear.

O_O You could have just gotten the Panpour, you know.

For me, it would have to be Bianca. Also, don't understand why, but I never liked Iris, Cilan, or Brycen.

MuseHarmonia
17th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Clay.
Ew.
He just annoys me talking all southern and whatever.
He's a fail... e3e IMO

appelpower
4th May 2013, 11:35 PM
Ghetsis and the BW rivals. Also, I hate that the B2W2 rival hates on the Plasma 'division' that follows N, despite them not being evil.

But it's probably unique for me, that Cynthia is extremely high up in the list as well...

Volcer
5th May 2013, 4:23 PM
Bianca and Clay.

Hamon_Warrior
10th May 2013, 1:02 PM
ghetsis, was evil and i hated how he lied to n. his deign was ok and his team was powerful (which is also annoying sometimes). he was all round evil and i just never could like him.

He has a weird baggy get-up too. Though the mask was a nice touch, but just as a damn sprite it's hilarious and maybe makes him look all terminator-ish or something. I also hated it how he tells Alder he's showing the guy kindness. =/

I can't hate him for DENNIS though. No my hatred goes to Burgh. Tucker from Gen III dreams he could offend everything I stand for to the extent that shmuck does. Even if he wants to help it makes no difference.

Well actually I guess they both sort of balance out somehow.

airisuflower
10th May 2013, 1:12 PM
My least favorite character had to be either Clay or Marshal. I don't really like the way Clay talks and then Marshal just comes off as oddball to me. I loved Bruno, but I really am not fond of Marshal.

PastelSylveon
10th May 2013, 4:11 PM
I really did not like Cheren. All he ever did was complain. The whole game he spent his time looking for power, but didn't know what he would do with it. His character development was really shallow too.

telivisionhead
11th May 2013, 1:32 AM
Ghetsis for OBVIOUS reasons! his a liar,mean and ugly! His Hydreigon is hacked

AmbipomMaster
11th May 2013, 1:36 AM
I didn't like Amanita, Anthea, or Concordia. Mainly because they had little to no development. I'm sure somebody read those names and said "Who?" Exactly. That's why.

Mew The Gato
11th May 2013, 1:48 PM
I personally hate Ghetsis. He was really cruel and tried to misguide N, who was innocent, after all. He wanted to conquer the world out of pure selfishness, unlike N, who did not want to rule the world, but wanted to help Pokemon because he cared for them, that too because of a misunderstanding.

Palamon
11th May 2013, 3:45 PM
Ghetsis.

One he is a prick.
Two he is a prick.
Three he is a prick.

Did I mention he was prick? ):

The DragonKnight
11th May 2013, 11:45 PM
Bianca, by far, without question. She was the worst rival to date, with an odd look, a horrible personality, and being a complete pushover in battles.

Ghetsis wasn't bad. Just a powermad villain.

Cheren was okay. Much better than Bianca, but that's not saying much.

N was okay.

Clay I liked to be honest. He was probably my favorite Gym Leader.

Colt45
12th May 2013, 12:02 AM
Bianca, by far, without question. She was the worst rival to date, with an odd look, a horrible personality, and being a complete pushover in battles.

Ghetsis wasn't bad. Just a powermad villain.

Cheren was okay. Much better than Bianca, but that's not saying much.

N was okay.

Clay I liked to be honest. He was probably my favorite Gym Leader.

Yes. Bianca is terrible. I very much wish they had guns in Pokemon.

CGS
12th May 2013, 12:12 AM
Clay.
Ew.
He just annoys me talking all southern and whatever.
He's a fail... e3e IMO

lol I reckon you might wanna get use to him

Volcer
16th May 2013, 12:03 PM
He has a weird baggy get-up too. Though the mask was a nice touch, but just as a damn sprite it's hilarious and maybe makes him look all terminator-ish or something. I also hated it how he tells Alder he's showing the guy kindness. =/

I can't hate him for DENNIS though. No my hatred goes to Burgh. Tucker from Gen III dreams he could offend everything I stand for to the extent that shmuck does. Even if he wants to help it makes no difference.

Well actually I guess they both sort of balance out somehow.

What is DENNIS.

Volitide
22nd May 2013, 2:20 AM
N & Clay. I dislike N's narrow mindedness, & especially his unrealistic name. I really hope "N" is just a nickname. I couldn't believe Pokemon would introduce a character without a name. As for Clay... It takes some effort trying to figure out what he's saying. You're forced to look at his speech like it's a math problem. Plus, it's almost random how you're playing the game & then they drop a fake cowboy character on you.

•Cute Pokemon Lover•
22nd May 2013, 2:26 AM
I despise Bianca, Blue, and Yellow.

Just..no.

They all seem annoying to me and their designs don't shout out anything ya knoww...>.>

Blue has that brown hair that..o.o >.> Clay is meeeehhh okay his word choice irritates me <.>

Seles
22nd May 2013, 3:17 AM
Bianca, Skyla, Elesa, Shauntal, Ghetsis, Alder, and Marlon...
I dislike Bianca because I found her extremely annoying, and a very weak rival. I also don't like her design too much either...
I dislike Skyla and Elesa for the same reason: their fanboys (and fangirls) are annoying. Everywhere I look, there's always someone out there saying "Omgggg, Skyla & Elesa r so HAWWWT!! Liek, best Yuri coupel out there!!! Gfhfhvhghgjhjg!!!!111 XDDDDDDDDD" Ugh, it makes me sick. What bothers me is that most people only like them because they're 'hot' (which I completely disagree with, but whatever). Yea, I'm sure someone out there likes them for their personalities and not their looks, but there's just too many people that only like them for their looks.
Shauntal and Marlon... I dislike their designs.
Ghetsis was just awful to N, my favourite character. I normally don't mind the villainous team leader, but gosh, Ghetsis was just.... No. I like his battle theme, though.
I don't like how weak of a trainer Alder is. I found him to be one of the easiest champions to beat, if not the easiest. If he had a bit more of a strategy, his battles would be more enjoyable.
So...yea...

boyonthemoon
22nd May 2013, 4:12 AM
Roxanne. I don't know what it is about her... She just bothers me. She's my least favorite Gym Leader, as well as one of my least favorite characters.

mtqc
22nd May 2013, 4:34 AM
N & Clay. I dislike N's narrow mindedness, & especially his unrealistic name. I really hope "N" is just a nickname. I couldn't believe Pokemon would introduce a character without a name. As for Clay... It takes some effort trying to figure out what he's saying. You're forced to look at his speech like it's a math problem. Plus, it's almost random how you're playing the game & then they drop a fake cowboy character on you.

"Natural Harmonia Gropius ... is a major antagonist of the Black and White versions. His full real name is never directly revealed in game, but his surname is (as revealed by Ghetsis between the final two battles against them) Harmonia. The name is first discovered written on N's basketball in his playroom" (http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/N).

I like N as a character, I think he's really dynamic. And eh, Clay I have a love-hate relationship with him... I'm never sure if I like him or if I think he's a pompous crud.

Least favorite is Bryce, though, he seems bland in my opinion.

Blesstoise
22nd May 2013, 6:46 AM
My least favorite character in the whole game is Whitney and her *** Miltank.
She made me cry so much times and when i had FINALLY won, she won't give me that badge!

Oh and wallace.

Reborn Cyrax
26th May 2013, 11:15 PM
If you include B/W2, it would have to be Alder in those two. The fact that he feels he needs to jump off a cliff, EVERY TIME he forgets to tell you something gets REEEEEEALLY annoying after not too long. Imagine this. He tells his students to go to a corner shop to get some bread (It's an example, okay!?). They get the bread. Skip ahead to the end of the day. The students go home back at the first city, really tired from training, then Alder jumps off a cliffside RIGHT in front of them (Scaring the life out of them in the process), and says he forgot to tell them to get the milk. THEY WOULD BE ANNOYED.

HeyI'mChubby
26th May 2013, 11:30 PM
I just hate how the male protagonist looks in Black 2 and White 2.

But, besides that, I dislike Cheren. I couldn't explain why if you asked me.

DarkSword39
26th May 2013, 11:37 PM
I'll say Burgh. His personality is fine, but his design and also his name. His Japanese Name (Arty) was so much better than Burgh. What does it come from? Bug? I hope it's his last name.

I've seen a lot of comments saying, "I hate Ghetsis and Clay". Those are my favorite characters. And Bianca. She's better than Cheren.
Oh right, Cheren. He was fine before he met Alder, then he became depressed somehow.

Mr. Spock
27th May 2013, 4:58 AM
Ok, I hate professor juniper for making me go into the god-forsaken dessert to get the cottin-pickin white ball thing when I could plainly see that it was on display at the stupid museum.

SBaby
30th May 2013, 8:05 AM
Oh, that's easy. It's Ghetsis. Why? Well, let's put it this way. If Ghetsis wasn't in the game, then the storyline was awesome. I even mentioned in my review that he's the game's biggest flaw (even going so far as to call him one of the worst characters that Nintendo's ever created), and I stand by that statement.

I loved the idea of a Team that was fighting to free Pokemon from Trainers. I liked that the game actually called out the whole concept of battling, and asked whether it was right to capture Pokemon out of the wild and make them battle for sport. I liked it, because I often questioned it myself (I still do), and nobody was able to provide any kind of valid justification for it. Even the justification we got in the game's own narrative was a little weak, and really felt like nothing more than a self-righteous excuse to keep allowing Trainers to catch and battle Pokemon. I actually found myself AGREEING with Team Plasma at times. And if a story can make you agree with the bad guy, that's a sign that you have a good story.

The PROBLEM is that Ghetsis completely ruined this plot. The whole idea of whether it's right to make Pokemon battle was a HUGE opportunity that carried so much potential, and could have EASILY been used to set up future Gens. But Ghetsis came along and reduced it to be nothing more than a ploy to be the last Pokemon Trainer left in the world to - you guessed it - take over the world.

Without him, using the 'bond between humans and Pokemon' as the key explanation for why Pokemon Battling is ok, is really a pretty weak argument.

So do I think this idea could be revisited in a future Gen? Maybe. But it probably won't ever be as strong as it could have been here.

Cosmic Potato
3rd June 2013, 1:49 AM
I really didn'y like a lot of characters for various reasons.

Bianca was retarded and pathetic
Cheren was sort a snobby fagot
Lenora was sort of weird and annoying
Iris was just stupid and annoying
Shaun**** was a retarded ***** that needs to die

I actually liked Clay, becuase he was sort of a good guy. Ghetsis was somewhat OK, and N was a nice plot twist. Brycen was badass, but really important. Drayden was sort of like Blaine, but not as much swag and no pimp cane. The trio were nice and classy, especially Cilan. Elesa was pretty unique, Burgh was a weirdo, and skyla was wahtever.

NeutralForce
11th June 2013, 4:52 AM
I'd like to say Ghetsis, but, Cheren takes the cake.
~WARNING~SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO READ~WARNING~
Since he's your "rival", you see him a lot throughout the game. First off, his personality is terrible. He constantly nags on Bianca for being late, and he has no respect for others. He only wants to be the "very best". Also, his battles are predictable. You learn to save before preparing to leave a route. Lastly, he got more battles than Bianca (from what I remember). Which is a shame, because Bianca was a good character and you felt sorry for her because of her dad.

telivisionhead
11th June 2013, 9:25 AM
Ghetsis. I hated the way he treated N at the end saying he didn't deserve the name Harmonia and what not.

I agree. I never knew Harmonia was a name anyway, if it is it doesn't fit N and well, I thought it was a girl name at first....
Ghetsis is just a pain in the butt, just like all the leader of those bad teams like team rocket and all that, acting like his helping pokemon BUT HE DOESNT CARE HE JUST WANTS DA MONEY AND POKEMONS!! :P

I also hate Bianca, she is so annoying!!! SHE MADE ME GO INTO A MUSICAL FOR NOTHING AND THEN SHE GETS ME SUCKED INTO WATCHING HER AND HER DADDY ISSSUES!!! YEESH! Then saying "I'VE BEEN TRAINED BY IRIS SO LETS BATTLE!!!!" when SHE IS STILL WEAK, SHE EVEN WRECKED MY ROOM BY USING SOME TACKLES ON MY POKEMON AND A TAIL WHIP!!!! In other words I dont like Bianca, or Ghetsis... wait I forgot Cheren the annoying guy..... you know what nevermind....

pokemonmaster99325
11th June 2013, 6:34 PM
i dont really have a least favorite but im angry at Ghetsis was cruel to N. :(

Lareon
17th June 2013, 7:43 AM
I dont really like cheran

The Prince of May
17th June 2013, 3:13 PM
Marshal and Ghetsis. I don't like their designs and they are both annoying. Ghetsis thinks he's good, Marshal... I don't know, I just don't like him.

Hikari Paradise
28th June 2013, 12:44 AM
Bianca's father. If Bianca's old enough to travel around on her own than she should also be old enough to not have to return if she's happy.

ShinyGirl
28th June 2013, 9:10 PM
Burgh. I find his design VERY annoying, and he was just too easy to beat on BW - as soon as I ran away from Nacrene City with the Basic and reached his gym (not training in the bit of Pinwheel Forest where the music is the same as Dreamyard) I beat the snot out of him, without needing to use any healing items after battling the Harlequins. However, hes just TOO strong on BW2 (for me, anyway)! :D
And his names not THAT amazing - Burgh..... Bug? What a co-incidence...
Well, that's my opinion...

SBaby
1st July 2013, 8:39 PM
Bianca's father. If Bianca's old enough to travel around on her own than she should also be old enough to not have to return if she's happy.

Actually, I liked Bianca's father. How he acts, is exactly how a parent WOULD realistically act if their kid told them they were going on a journey into a dangerous world, where it's known that wild animals can set them on fire and they could be killed pretty easily if they're not careful.

Again, it's a little bit of the whole 'calling out' the concept of Pokemon that I really enjoyed about BW.

Canada
3rd July 2013, 1:27 AM
......oh yeah i forgot iris. god she talked like a three year old

I'd like to say Ghetsis, but, Cheren takes the cake.
~WARNING~SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO READ~WARNING~
Since he's your "rival", you see him a lot throughout the game. First off, his personality is terrible. He constantly nags on Bianca for being late, and he has no respect for others. He only wants to be the "very best". Also, his battles are predictable. You learn to save before preparing to leave a route. Lastly, he got more battles than Bianca (from what I remember). Which is a shame, because Bianca was a good character and you felt sorry for her because of her dad.

i dont recall cheren acting the way you described in the games

being "old enough" doesnt mean much if the person is an incompetent retard which bianca is. plus shes his daughter, he should have a say in it as well

telivisionhead
9th July 2013, 7:13 AM
Ghetsis is a homeless bum. I don't like that mean,cruel noob who thinks his the best in the world. Well Ghetsis I got news for ya, EVERYONE WHO HAS COMPLETED POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE, MAYBE EVEN BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 KILLED YOUR POKEMON!

N, well his OK but something weird about him.

Cheren, Leave me alone you noob. JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME GYM BADGE DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE THE SAME POWER! YOU EVEN HAVE POKEMON THAT ARE STRONG AGAINST ME BUT I STILL SWEEP YOUR TEAM! DON'T YOU GET IT? WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU CHEREN!!!

Bianca. She never learns. She should've listened to her dad and stay home with him. Not tag along with a pokemon and be useless but try and wimp around battling me.

Greekboy
10th July 2013, 2:12 AM
I kinda liked Ghetsis, not because of what he thought but because of his true-villain sort of character.

My least favorite's probably Bianca, and thank Nuzlocke for teaching me of how annoying and dumb she was. At least she became bearable in BW2

SBaby
15th July 2013, 7:00 AM
I kinda liked Ghetsis, not because of what he thought but because of his true-villain sort of character.

If he was in any Pokémon game besides this one, then he was a decent villain. I just didn't find him interesting at all in this game, especially compared to N, who had a much more believable motivation for being a bad guy. He really felt that what he was doing was right (and indeed it might have been to some degree), and I actually found myself agreeing with him and questioning the Trainers who came up with that reasoning for why N was wrong (I still do; I still find the Trainers' reasoning to be very self-centered).

Ghetsis on the other hand really seemed like nothing more than a way for the game to get off the subject of the ethics of Pokémon Battling (an interesting subject that's been debated for years) and go back to a 'Hey, I'm evil and I did this all to take over the world' type of bad guy.

Marco The Phoenix
15th July 2013, 7:12 AM
I'll have to say clay.. yeeeah.. I think you get it..

PokemontrainerY
15th July 2013, 9:07 AM
My least favorite characters are Cheren and Ghetsis. Cheren was an annoying rival who annoyed me throughout the game. Ghetsis was so cruel towards N.

lokowoko
15th July 2013, 9:02 PM
the team plasma grunts are pitifully weak to the point it's insulting

Arcos
26th July 2013, 2:17 AM
Ghetsis is my least favorite he is terrible towards N and not to mention wanting to freeze all of Unova and I agree team plasma grunts there are soo many and all so weak.

Haex
26th July 2013, 3:36 AM
I hate Prof. Oak, and that's why:

26th July 2013, 4:43 AM
Cheren. He's my least favorite rival and was it was extremely easy to predict when he'd appear, thus giving time to heal and train up before taking him on.

Royal_Qeca
27th July 2013, 12:12 AM
And his names not THAT amazing - Burgh..... Bug? What a co-incidence...

You do realize it's the same with the rest of the Gym leaders, right...?

Cilan - from cilantro, a type of herb
Chili - from a family of spicy berries
Cress - from 'crest' referencing waves
Lenora - last two syllables are derived from 'normal'
Burgh - corruption of the word 'bug'
Elesa - first two syllables come from 'electric'
Clay - literal clay, extracted from the earth
Skyla - has the word sky in it
Brycen - has the word 'ice' in it
Draydon - first syllable comes from 'dragon'

From Pokecommunity.

caligulasAquarium
27th July 2013, 12:34 AM
You do realize it's the same with the rest of the Gym leaders, right...?

Cilan - from cilantro, a type of herb
Chili - from a family of spicy berries
Cress - from 'crest' referencing waves
Lenora - last two syllables are derived from 'normal'
Burgh - corruption of the word 'bug'
Elesa - first two syllables come from 'electric'
Clay - literal clay, extracted from the earth
Skyla - has the word sky in it
Brycen - has the word 'ice' in it
Draydon - first syllable comes from 'dragon'

From Pokecommunity.

imo, when i first saw cress's name the first thing that went through my head was 'watercress'.

on topic, though, i don't think i actually -dislike- any of the characters. i'm kind of ambivalent to most of them. if i had to pick one i would say bianca because she has the kind of personality that i've never gotten along with and she can be mildly irritating, but i wouldn't say i hated her or anything.

parasky
29th July 2013, 6:36 PM
Probably N. Horribly fanfic-like character that came off as a pretentious Pokémon segre-ganada puppet. His hair is stupid.

Crystalanachrony
2nd August 2013, 8:04 AM
Probably a toss-up between Clay (his character puts a bad taste in my mouth) and Iris (entertaining in the anime, annoying in the games).

Unlike a lot of people, I liked Cheren and Bianca a lot. Cheren had VERY interesting character development throughout the game, and no matter how hard I try, Bianca reminds me so much of myself that I just can't help but like her. Not to mention she's adorable like a fuzzy kitten.

SilverChiko
2nd August 2013, 8:07 AM
I would have to say Burgh. A bug type gym leader who falls to a Servine. He is weak

Titanium Tyranitar
5th August 2013, 9:58 AM
Brugh would my least favourite character as I found him weak and easy to beat plus I wasn't keen on his appearance

Zamin
9th September 2013, 5:16 AM
I don't get all the Cheren/Bianca hate. I prefer to have characters that are "friends" rather than nobs like Gary in RBY and that dick from GS.

Edit: While we're on the talk of iritating characters though, Wally has to get a mention. I know he is frail and ill but he is still really iritating. I knwo he is form a different game but he deserves a mention lol

Ib4
3rd November 2013, 4:09 AM
I hate Prof. Oak, and that's why:

That was amusing.

Iris for sure. Her being a gym leader was bad enough but the ****ing princess costume on B2/W2 and her being champion(as a what-maybe 10-year old girl) was disgustingly idiotic in my opinion. Not a fan of most of these others either though. Cheren was not awful, but still pretty dull. My opinion of him was lessened in B2 by his attitude as a gym leader. Bianca is even more pathetic than Iris (but at least her position as a weakling was fully exhibited, as opposed to Iris being placed as a champion). N was also pretty pathetic. I might have liked him better if he were stronger and had a bit more anger, (not as much as Ghetsis though) since he really did next-to-nothing to support any of his plans. Ghetsis was a lunatic. I actually kind of liked his return in B2 and his refusal to change, (since so many other leaders have changed their minds about evil) but he was not as fit a leader as, say, Cyrus or Giovanni. The Plasma-grunt Renaissaince-fair rejects somehow became even less intelligent than their Rocet/Magma/Aqua/Galactic brethren. I won't go on about Hugh or the gym leaders, but overall the NPCs were a pretty sad lot in these games.

I don't get all the Cheren/Bianca hate. I prefer to have characters that are "friends" rather than nobs like Gary in RBY and that dick from GS.
Edit: While we're on the talk of iritating characters though, Wally has to get a mention. I know he is frail and ill but he is still really iritating. I knwo he is form a different game but he deserves a mention lol

To each his (or her) own. Personally I disagree with every aspect of your statement as I want a rival who is fun to beat because they're a dick, not a carefree, idiotic friendly type. Of the friendly rivals my favorite is Wally because he actually grew from a weakling to a powerful trainer (By NPC standards) by the end of the game (unlike May or Belle). He actually underwent growth, which I don't think a single other rival-type did except maybe N (and I've already expressed my dislike for him).

Ace Kenshader
3rd November 2013, 7:03 AM
I would have to go with Brycen personally, honestly the whole former movie actor schtick they went with this gym leader really made my eyes roll.

Pika Pika333
13th December 2013, 2:18 PM
Ghetsis, if curb stomping me hundreds of times isn't bad enough, his douchebaggery towards N is what truly makes me hate him.
I like N, as me and my friend put it, he's just misunderstood, being used by Ghetsis, not knowing what he's done. Always at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kinda like me, only I don't have fangirls.

SerenaForTheWin
16th December 2013, 11:46 PM
me i think i'll go with ghetsis, given that his plan was to conquer the pokemon world just for his own

Charoshi
16th December 2013, 11:56 PM
Ghetsis. Terrible human.

Probably the best villain though. I just loved hating him.

swampertlover5712
17th December 2013, 12:09 AM
Personally, I didn't like N at first. Something about his dialogue threw me, but at the end with the revelation of Ghetsis being a major psychopath a la control freak, I kind of warmed up to the boy; it just took me a while.

I never favored Bianca. She's too goody-goody. However, Cheren's cool, calm, and collected was a nice polar opposite to her.

Am I the only one who didn't like Alder?

Saturnidae
17th December 2013, 2:12 AM
uhhhh Idk I guess N was a little weird, and just had such a gross "wonderful pretty boy" aura..

other than that... Skyla.. but everyone else is ok

thetamale
17th December 2013, 2:47 AM
N - worst character ever.

Sohryu
17th December 2013, 4:02 AM
Poor N... I like him, y' know. Better than the likes of Cheren. And here's my answer; Cheren. Hate this guy and its design!

Saturnidae
17th December 2013, 6:01 AM
Oh yeah... Burgh.... forgot him XD

Kissuiso90
17th December 2013, 2:26 PM
I have never been a big fan of the champion honestly. I've always found him boring and uninspired.

PokemonJesus123
21st December 2013, 12:40 AM
Brycen
He barely did anything (or said anything) compared to the other gym leaders!
They should have given more background on him used to being an actor to make his character more interesting...

VampireWeekend
21st December 2013, 12:51 AM
N was lame cuz he whined about pokemon being abused all the time and he didnt realize that TP was doing all the abuse. He was so blind and such a hypocrite.

Murder Doll
21st December 2013, 1:04 AM
N just annoyed me...I boosted the chat speed everytime I knew I was going to encounter him..

SerenaForTheWin
21st December 2013, 2:54 AM
brycen cause his character looks like some kind of masked man to me, lol is he mexican or spanish i wonder what's with his structure

Nulava
21st December 2013, 4:59 AM
Ghetsis.

As a design, Ghetsis was definitely one of my favorites, but he was also my least favorite character throughout Black and White.
The way Ghetsis took advantage of N and tried to manipulate the hearts of people was just despicable. As the leader of Team Plasma, he wanted to ensure himself that he would be the only one using Pokemon in Unova, so he can dominate the region. If you ask me, the only thing that Ghetsis cared about was accomplishing his goal, not caring about others or Pokemon.

PokemonOwn
21st December 2013, 10:39 AM
Alder. Most pathetic champion ever, most of his team gets destroyed by rocks.

Colton S
21st December 2013, 9:52 PM
Bianca. She was just too flighty.

Ghostehz
27th December 2013, 5:22 PM
I'd have to say Cheren. He always wants a fight that he'll never win because of his pathetic Pokemon, he talks way too much, he's always in a bad mood, and he wants to be the first at everything.

graveyardghost
30th December 2013, 11:42 PM
Alder. Most useless champion ever.

KyogreThunder
8th January 2014, 6:24 PM
Design-wise,probably Shauntal...she just looks weird.I don't really hate any of the characters.I didn't like Cheren's design fron B/W,but he looks good in B2/W2.

hyperotaku
9th January 2014, 9:42 PM
Ghetsis b/c he's insane e.e

Jacob Black
20th January 2014, 1:55 AM
I didnt like Cheren cuz he was annoying and obsessed with getting stronger. It's the only thing he talked about lol. I never liked him.

mjunior3
20th January 2014, 2:05 AM
Bianca and Ghetsis...she's soooo annoying, and Ghetsis want's us to release our Pokemon...screw you, Ghetsis...screw you

Azer
20th January 2014, 2:14 AM
For me, Ghetsis is a terrible character. He has a good desing, but I don't like his personality.

Bakphoon™
20th January 2014, 1:22 PM
Same here. I hate Ghestis. Burgh is also my least fav.

Gemball
21st January 2014, 9:19 AM
Most here say ghetsis but for me definitely not ghetsis is super negative character in the game looks fantastic (incidentally plays with hydreigon my number 1 pokemon in B&W) and personally I can not say who I like them all maybe strange but its true xD

Ruas
4th February 2014, 9:39 AM
Wow, lots of hate towards the villains. Really hard for me to say who is least favourite. Pretty much most of the characters were so nicely developed. I find the Battle Subway Bosses really shallow, compared to the Battle Frontier Brains of Hoenn & Sinnoh.

Ke$ha
5th February 2014, 2:21 AM
I didnt like N he was just really weird and I didn't like Ghetsis either he was a bad father.

bigbro223
17th February 2014, 9:35 PM
The Sages had the personality of a brick, hardly doing anything in the story. Ghetsis is actually a favorite of mine from B/W, I actually think the way he acted to N made him a bit more menacing.

ExecutiveArcher
2nd May 2014, 12:45 AM
Cheren, 'nuff said...

Amnesiα
2nd May 2014, 5:58 AM
Alder. He was pretty boring, you couldn't get much of a vibe from him and he wasn't even inspiring or a 'cool dude'.

I found Burgh's design to be... ew, but in the end, i found him to be quite awesome in a dumb way, haha. ^^

(plus Alder's hair? like, c'mon, even Bouffalant has more flair) xD

Isacc
22nd May 2014, 4:39 AM
I didnt like Clay cuz he barely did anything.

BFish
25th May 2014, 8:20 AM
Ghetsis was a bit of a rubbish character

kotaki
25th May 2014, 8:30 AM
I hate Alder!!!! He is the worst champion like ever... He doesn;t even has a string ace pokemon. After Cynthia... Alder... are you kidding me? I don't even bother chalenging him...

PrettyCuteGal
26th May 2014, 6:44 AM
I don't like Ghetsis and Bianca!

I dunno.I just do. xD

Dragon Master Ra
14th July 2014, 6:24 PM
N: Not enough screen time.
Ghetsis: Manipulative jerk, enough said.
Bianca's Dad: For not realizing she had POKEMON to protect her.
Alder: For being god-modded by N, despite his rather diverse team.
Zinzolin: For being a idiot, hating the cold, yet hiding in a FREEZER!! Seriously, he whines about Kyurem's icy presence in B2/W2...

Huhadude
20th July 2014, 9:20 PM
Man I hated Clay because the way he spoke but then I beat him up. That's the only reason I can remember of hating him.