PDA

View Full Version : Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hudsonn98
7th October 2011, 3:13 PM
Which character do you hate? I personally HATE Bianca! She is so annoying and really weak! I also hate the moms design for some odd reason.

Zoruagible
26th October 2011, 9:44 PM
The character that's my least favorite would have to be Cheren.

Minteh
26th October 2011, 9:48 PM
Ghetsis. I hated the way he treated N at the end saying he didn't deserve the name Harmonia and what not.

2rsa
26th October 2011, 9:51 PM
I have to go with Ghetsis too!

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
26th October 2011, 9:51 PM
Ghetsis And his hatred against N it was just horrible and cruel I just wanted to punch him right in the face!!

Grei
27th October 2011, 2:10 AM
I hate Cheren's design and name. His character is halfway decent, at least.

I have to say I really hated Clay.

Fire Aruseus
27th October 2011, 3:07 AM
I hate the rivlals, Cheren is too strait forward, and Bianica is too goofy and weak

Psypert
27th October 2011, 3:25 AM
Gonna say the rivals, both were to boring in desing and their teams were very simliar deppending on your starter, we should have rival like Barry or May/Brendan whose team is different depending on your starter

Aquarelle
27th October 2011, 5:39 AM
Honestly, I'm not that fond of N. I found him to be a very annoying person.

But I do like Ghetsis.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
27th October 2011, 5:42 AM
Bianca and Ghetsis

Jameson1
27th October 2011, 5:50 AM
Bianca was very annoying, and I didn't really care for N that much, he got on my nerves after a bit.

dewey911p
27th October 2011, 6:01 AM
Clay, i hated the way he spoke. i dont really remember it that much, but i remember hateing it and being really annoyed. Atleast i got to beat the snot out of him =)

magikrap
27th October 2011, 7:17 AM
The NPCs that randomly walk in your way when you're biking through a city... there's the guy who ALWAYS walks in front of me in Driftveil City, in between the Pokemon Center and the house where you get Heart Scales. :@

But in terms of real characters, probably Bianca. She's too weak and too much of an airhead to be a real rival... I miss the days of Blue and Silver.

Skydra
27th October 2011, 7:29 AM
I think the charaters are good as they are storywise. but if I were "in the game" so to speak, I'd be annoyed at Cheren's idealism and N's blind faith.

ZFXZFX
27th October 2011, 9:19 AM
I don't really like many of them :/ So I am going to say any character that underestimated my power ^^

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

j_gamez
27th October 2011, 10:15 AM
Cheren and Ghetsis.

jstinftw!
27th October 2011, 4:42 PM
Aw, Bianca gets so much hate. She's actually one of my favorites! Cheren's cool too.

But this isn't the "Defend Your Favorites" thread, this is the Least Favorite Character thread. And my vote has to go to...

Either the Sages or Ghetsis. The Sages were kind of. Blah. Not really worth the effort and you never even battle them. And Ghetsis is just an evil person; purely biased dislike.

Cratess
28th October 2011, 1:09 AM
Cheren and Ghetsis.
I also dont like brycen i dont know why though :|

Rarity
28th October 2011, 1:18 AM
Both of the rivals, Cheren and Bianca, more Bianca than Cheren if i only had to pick one

Jake.
28th October 2011, 1:57 AM
Shauntal. She's annoying to me.

kyogreblue3
28th October 2011, 2:36 AM
I hate Cheren's design and name. His character is halfway decent, at least.

I have to say I really hated Clay.

Now Clay was the weird GL.
Even Bertha, that old-lady Sinnoh Elite, is better than him IMO.

Honestly, I'm not that fond of N. I found him to be a very annoying person.

WORD.
I hated it whenever his prissy li'l "I'm so perfect" self would show up.
But he IS better than Ghetsis.

yeminied
28th October 2011, 7:27 AM
I hate Doucheren. He's so mean to Bianca and so serious. I just want to beat the snot out of him.

He's a bully, interrupting people because he is so smart and believing he's the best trainer in the world. I find Bianca more of a challenge than his nooby Pokémon.

WolfSpirit456
28th October 2011, 8:06 AM
Bianca and Ghetsis, too. Bianca was really annoying and Ghetsis was just cruel towards N. But I give him credit for being pretty fun to battle. ^^

Winter02
28th October 2011, 11:26 AM
I don't really have a least favorite character, they all fill their roles in the game in one way or another. I do not have anything against the personality of any character either.

Sadu-Hem
28th October 2011, 4:36 PM
The Sages were morons.

My least favorite character is probably Bianca just due to the fact that she annoyed me everytime she showed up

silverwolf922
28th October 2011, 4:53 PM
Team Plasma, every single member of the team, except for N, I like N, he was standing up for the abused pokemon, though he thought that every Pokemon was abused and unhappy, though it truly is only a small minority of Pokemon who could be described as being abused.

Shadowcloud92
28th October 2011, 5:15 PM
Cheren just irritated me throughout the whole game. His snooty, know it all personality made him the most annoying rival ever. Yeah, Bianca was dumb, but I didn't find her to be annoying.

While, Ghetsis was cruel and abusive to N, him being the villain made those traits a perfect fit for the role he was supposed to play. I found him to be one of the best villains in the whole series.

Arceus94
28th October 2011, 5:16 PM
I dislike Cheren and his depressive mood all the time. i just want to hit him xS

AuraWarior
28th October 2011, 5:19 PM
Sometimes Cheren just makes me want to kill him XP

floatzel98
29th October 2011, 2:06 AM
i hate the ice gym leader Brycen the most

ThisIsPatrick
29th October 2011, 3:54 AM
My least favourite is Ghetsis he is so cruel to N. Ive really warmed up to Bianca for her personallity

yanmegy423
29th October 2011, 5:00 AM
The Shadow Triad. OMG JusT LEAVE ME ALONE ;-;...

Marshall from the Elite 4. He SO died his hair. We want little old ladies back in the elite four again!!!!! BERTHA IS SUPREME!!!

adamc5739
29th October 2011, 11:53 PM
aw so much hate toward bianca
i bet if she was good like cheren everyone would complain about how the two rivals are to good......
well anyway i hate alther
right when i saw him i just started hating him
he was so arogent

AzureCharizard
30th October 2011, 12:09 AM
looker. something about the way he runs at you when you find a sage.look so stupid XD

SasakiThePikachu
30th October 2011, 4:30 PM
The ice gym leader. He's so nonexistent I always forget his name.

Wait, it rhymes with ice, right?

Process of elimination...Pryce...no?...Brycen...that's it. Yup. Didn't like him.

takbir10
30th October 2011, 4:56 PM
Why is everyone saying Brycen?
It should be that shadow triad, they scare the sh*t outta me

ForeverFlame
30th October 2011, 4:59 PM
Bianca. She's so useless. It's like Gamefreak is afraid of having a strong female rival. I also hate how Juniper's father is a professor. It's Gamefreak's way of saying that women aren't able to do anything without a man's support. You don't see Professor Elm having a father as a professor, do you? Or Birch?

If it wasn't for Cynthia being the most kick-*** character in the series, I'd swear that they were sexist.

TheEpicGoomba
30th October 2011, 4:59 PM
Cheren, I just think he's an utter douchebag and I don't like his design.

Endless
30th October 2011, 7:25 PM
N
I don't like how he was supposed to be so pure and good and whatever. To me he just seemed annoying and very arrogant.

The fanboys and girls don't make it any better

AuraSphere
30th October 2011, 9:54 PM
Cheren. Sometimes I just want to slap him across the face.

2rsa
30th October 2011, 10:00 PM
I hate grunts in all the games:D

Specialbeamcanon
30th October 2011, 11:27 PM
N and all the sages. The rest I like :D

Drummerdude
30th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Out of the main characters I would probably say Cheren if only because he bugs me every time he talks.

vbgcpacoca
31st October 2011, 2:57 AM
I never liked Drayden and Alder, i don't have a concret reason i just didn' t like them

LordLati
31st October 2011, 3:25 AM
Fennel and Bianca.
I dislike Fennel because of the dream world...I guess I blame her for the pain required for me to connect to the dream world, initially!
I dislike Bianca because I do like ditzy people.

Bluebird55
31st October 2011, 9:39 PM
Probably 'N', he gets in the way like Ghetsis, but it's not really a problem :-).

Absol Wings
31st October 2011, 9:42 PM
Freakin Skyla. Since when do hoes ride airplanes? DX

Smugleaf&Mudkip
1st November 2011, 10:21 AM
I have to say I hate N and Looker - they're both stalkers.

Shinx_
1st November 2011, 3:32 PM
Oh GOD i hate Cheren! He is such a downer! I always wish that i could send out my samurott and stabb him with that horn! (:<

Clock
2nd November 2011, 2:48 AM
I dislike Bianca and Ghetisis.

{(•)___(•)}
2nd November 2011, 4:38 AM
Probably Burgh.

As for my favorite character in the game, definitely Heartbreaker Charles. He is a heartbreaker. His name... Charles.

redcharzard
2nd November 2011, 5:35 PM
I dislike Bianca and Ghetisis.

1st I agree with you Ghetisis was a evil villian that everyone liked to hate and his team was a pain to deal with. 2rd Bianca while annoying is somewhat useful on weekends for training and collecting funds for ev training. Other then that I don't have anyone I dislike in this game(except Cynthia because she surprised my a destroyed my team.)

Monster Guy
2nd November 2011, 5:44 PM
N

Something about him annoys me. <_<

Qmaz246
2nd November 2011, 5:46 PM
N, he probably wasn't meant to be Evil.

-Xen-
2nd November 2011, 6:10 PM
Cheren. I wanted to strangle that guy by the time I finished White.

UltimateVictini
2nd November 2011, 6:29 PM
oh, my, gosh. cheren sux so bad. if you just look at him, it looks like hes on drugs or something. first off, hes ugly as heck, second, hes a n00b nerd, third, hes WEAK.

Oshawhat
2nd November 2011, 6:54 PM
ghetsis < eye scary XD

AmusedMilk
2nd November 2011, 9:16 PM
I hate the rivals.

Bianca:"HURR DURR I HAVE NO IDEA WAT IM DOING"
Cheren:"I MUST GET STRONGER, I MUST BE THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONGEST STRONG."

Better than May/Brendan, though.

Hamon_Warrior
2nd November 2011, 9:40 PM
Probably Burgh.

As for my favorite character in the game, definitely Heartbreaker Charles. He is a heartbreaker. His name... Charles.

Man I swear! GF have outdone themselves in fruitiness from the time they did Tucker D:

And Charles is awesome. Now b/c of him whenever I do the Trick House in 3rd gen I make for the exit so the Master accuses me of breaking his heart, then think (or maybe even mutter) his line with the trainer's name substituted... It's just too bad the name limit isn't longer =/

Gas Snake X
2nd November 2011, 11:20 PM
Looker and Burgh.

Looker, 'cuz he really doesn't belong -.-
Burgh, 'cuz I hate any male that uses bugs, since they imitate the first Bug Catcher. You know, the ones when you first played PKMN Red and in Viridian Forest there are like 20 >.<

Coey890
3rd November 2011, 12:25 AM
Giovanni, he's the leader of a organisation who kill things and commit other crimes for some quick poké.

But in BW terms, Ghetsis, he's a jerk.

There's always that guy in Mossdeep who always said something like "When I was your age I had lots of fun with that door over there.", I thought that that door held a secret, like fusing pokémon or something.

It was always locked and he said it was fun, and I was 5-10 years old, so I always wanted to go in there.

Then I eventually learned that it was for those E-reader cards you got from the game's box. I never knew what those cards were for, I thought they were for the TCG and you used them to use more than one pokémon at once.

Well anyways, it's either Giovanni or the geezer with the fun closet.

TVGuru
3rd November 2011, 5:47 AM
Those trainers who maanage to spot you whenever you try to sneak past when your team is in need of refreshing.

Honestly I like the game characters over the anime ones sometimes. Wish it was based on them instead. Ash bores me (Win a league already, dammit! >_<)

~Sam~
3rd November 2011, 5:57 AM
would have to be shauntal she's annoying and what the heck is she wearing around her neck?

empoleon49
3rd November 2011, 7:44 AM
Drayden or whatever. The other 8th Gym leader.. I dunno why though...

kill and run
4th November 2011, 12:11 AM
I kinda dislike the one boy that always wants a battle from you, and i thought Bianca's Father was a big Doucher lol. He did seem chill after the one Gym Leader told him how it was, but he was a prick to her. LOL

Yeul
5th November 2011, 12:41 AM
I really dislike Grimsley. How come his eyes keep screaming "Bedroom!" whenever I look at him?

Stupid sexy Grimsley, you're a bleedin' plague to women everywhere.

AmbipomMaster
5th November 2011, 12:52 AM
I don't like Iris. She honestly has no point in the game (except to train Bianca) but I think she dumbed down the Opelucid Gym a lot in White. However, she's better in the anime...

Yeul
5th November 2011, 1:01 AM
I don't like Iris. She honestly has no point in the game (except to train Bianca) but I think she dumbed down the Opelucid Gym a lot in White. However, she's better in the anime...

You could say that she's such a kid!

Larry
5th November 2011, 2:17 PM
Caitlin is a b****

Shinx_
6th November 2011, 1:35 AM
Caitlin is a b****

Dang, HARSH bro! (Did anyone realize she is in Sinnoh too? Or is that just me?)

Wolfgirl44
6th November 2011, 4:36 AM
Caitlin, Caitlin, Caitlin.
So much rage directed at Caitlin. She's the reason I'm not making any progress on my game! I get to her, she beats my team senseless, I get frustrated and put the game down again for a long time. Repeat for several months. xP

Stupid psychic-type pokemon. They would be so much easier to beat if all my dark-types weren't pathetically weak.

Spidey
6th November 2011, 2:01 PM
Natural Harmonia Gropius. Honestly? He's kind of a douchebag.

And Cynthia needs to get out.

Yeul
6th November 2011, 2:32 PM
Stupid psychic-type pokemon. They would be so much easier to beat if all my dark-types weren't pathetically weak.

>Level up a single Scrafty to Lv.55
>Enter the League
>????
>Profit!

You might obtain a new-found hatred for Marshal, though.

Victory
6th November 2011, 2:37 PM
I hate Marshal...STUPID STONE EDGE!!!

Phury
6th November 2011, 5:13 PM
I didn't find Marshal to be that bad. Yet again I barely pay attention to the elite 4 characters, only care about their pokemon.
I really did not like Burgh, in both the anime and the game he acted really freaky and I just found him to be really annoying.
A close second would be Alder, i don't care for the way he acts, his design, and I don't seee him as a champion.

Yeul
6th November 2011, 5:17 PM
I hate Marshal...STUPID STONE EDGE!!!

I like Marshal....

Hell, I like the entire E4. GameFreak really went out of their way to make them all look shaggable.

MHugs
7th November 2011, 12:42 AM
N. Boring.

The day I found out his real name was like an early Christmas. Natural Harmonia Gropius? He's what he sounds like.

I think the Shadow Triad are really cliché and unintersting, too, but they aren't so overhyped/idolized/prominent in the plot, so I don't go out of my way to hate them.

Also SHUT UP YOU'RE ALL MEAN I LOVE BIANCA ;_;

Randyx16
9th November 2011, 11:16 PM
Shadow Triad and Bianca. Oh wait...

Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

manaphy72
9th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Definitly ghetsis, he is a fat, wannabee ruler who needs to get a life.

I hate him sooo much

Mr Spaz
11th November 2011, 10:41 PM
Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

^^This. Very much this
On topic... Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.

The Eleventh
11th November 2011, 11:02 PM
Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.
How so? The rivals in Black and White are more friendly than previous ones, seeing as they're your childhood friends. Bianca mightn't be a dominating or fierce character, but who says that she has to? She's definitely not the stereotypical rival, sure, but she's a rival nonetheless.

MoonLeaf
12th November 2011, 7:43 AM
Bianca, because she wasn't strong at all and then when you rematch her in the weekends she has a Chandelure and a Mienshao and well she trained them up, and i just thought it was odd xD Maybe it's just me.

Tsutaja1996
12th November 2011, 10:34 AM
I would say Ghetsis, because of how horrible he is to N at the end of the game, but I quite like his design, so that makes him my second least favourite character.

My least favourite character has to be Cheren. I don't like his design, and how he thinks he knows everything about everything. Also I hate how he interupts people.

McIntyre
12th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Ghestis. Because I didn't spoil myself for once and find out he was gonna pop up at the end. I don't like surprises. Or his Hydregion.

Mochi10
12th November 2011, 12:37 PM
I'd have to say Ghetsis because I had trouble with his hydreigon :(

SouthParkPikachu
12th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Ghetsis because he reminds me of one of my friend's back in Grade 2 <_<

xsedr
12th November 2011, 10:48 PM
I'd say Ghetsis but that's the whole point behind him, he is the villain, I don't think it's fair to put him here as I don't hate him as a character, I love to hate him as the villain. For the character I couldn't stand it has to be Bianca's dad

Paddy185
13th November 2011, 10:20 AM
Cheren. He is such an annoying, "look at me I think I'm the best trainer ever and I am so clever". And the fact he uses bad Pokemon (Unfezant? Liepard? Seriously?! Why not Krookodile, Scrafty or Bisharp? All good Dark types and he goes for the lame one with terrible level-up moves until what? Level 40-something? I'm just glad he got a Gigalith and Haxorus in his last battle, but why couldn't he use them throughout the game? It would make him more challenging, at the very least.)

Livinitup17
13th November 2011, 7:55 PM
For me clay and cheren
Clay he so annoying he thinks he's better and he's important xD i could care less of him
cheren because i though it was a girl he's like one though and he sucked

bulbasaurus-rex
13th November 2011, 10:20 PM
I hate Cheren and Bianca, and it has nothing to do with their designs/how weak they are. It's like they have to be there every second of the game, which is really annoying when I'm just trying to focus on beating the game and they show up for a random chat for absolutely no reason at all, and was there really a need for TWO rivals? Seriously...

MHugs
14th November 2011, 12:27 AM
On topic... Bianca too incompetent to be a rival.
Bianca's team is much better than Cheren's, so from a gameplay perspective she is more competent than he. Personality wise, she isn't clumsy, stupid, forgetful, or frequently late.

The trait you seem to be mistaking for incompetence is a lack of confidence. Not the same thing by any means.

Anyway, compared to N, the rivals are as three-dimensional as anything. Hell, N makes Ghetsis looks three-dimensional.

Kitsunetsuki
14th November 2011, 12:44 AM
The characters I hate the most could be both Ghetsis or Clay. Ghetsis because he's the main antagonist of the whole plot, making him to look like someone terrible, and Clay just for the rough way he acts. Logical reasons, in my opinion.

Shadow249
14th November 2011, 1:26 AM
Bianca is too weak and always in a hurry, so she's my least fave.

zapto369
14th November 2011, 1:28 AM
My least favorite character in BW is Bianca's Dad. I know he's just trying to be a good parent, but jeez loosen up a little bit.

unstopable373
14th November 2011, 3:57 AM
um, hard to say probably the other 6 sages because they don't provide anything to the game.

Luna-kun
20th November 2011, 4:05 PM
Ghetsis and profesors (both father and doughter) Junipers...also a little bit of N...they are annoying

Tsutaja1996
20th November 2011, 6:41 PM
I hate Cheren and Bianca, and it has nothing to do with their designs/how weak they are. It's like they have to be there every second of the game, which is really annoying when I'm just trying to focus on beating the game and they show up for a random chat for absolutely no reason at all, and was there really a need for TWO rivals? Seriously...

The reason you have two rivals is because the creators wanted to illustrate 3 different ways of living. Cheren is the one who knows what he's doing and where he's going, Bianca is the one who lacks self confidence, and does not know exactly what she wants to be. You, as the player are the neutral presence, a neutral way of living. At least, that's how I perceive it anyways.

MHugs
20th November 2011, 7:01 PM
^That's a bit of an oversimplification, I think.

Even if the rivals didn't have the most original personalities, they were a damn sight more interesting than Natural Harmonia Gropius.

Abraace
20th November 2011, 7:37 PM
Fennel. I haven't been to the dreamworld for three days. That's all. I know how to do everything, you don't need to remind me what the share shelf or the dream bridge is, or how to plant berries, thanks very much. Stop wasting my time with an unskippable tutorial.

Otherwise, I agree wholheartedly about Bianca's dad. Everyone in this world worth anything is a Pokemon trainer, stop trying to force her to be a housewife.

Tsutaja1996
20th November 2011, 7:46 PM
^That's a bit of an oversimplification, I think.

Even if the rivals didn't have the most original personalities, they were a damn sight more interesting than Natural Harmonia Gropius.

Well y'know, I did say it was my view. -_-

CrobatOwns
20th November 2011, 7:50 PM
Bianca's dad was a pain... yeah I will go with him.

Bianca is a close second place though.

pika-plays-the-saxophone
20th November 2011, 8:08 PM
Ghetis, in my opinion, was a bit of a rubbish character. Dunno why. Possibly because I expected to get trashed in the battle against him (I was a bit underleveled) and I didnt. Meh. Or I was just luky. But Ghetis was me least favourite

Xaby
21st November 2011, 3:05 AM
Looker was a joke in B/W. He only appeared after the whole fiasco is over, doesn't do anything, and expects you to do the grunt work. And then, when you find a sage, he appears just as soon as he's done talking. If you were there all along, why don't you do your job and arrest the dude? Even Zenigata's more competent.

It's pokey, mon
23rd November 2011, 1:10 AM
Probably going to draw hate for that, but I felt that N as a whole could have had wayyyy more personality. He comes across as poke-PETA. Ghetsis had that nifty cloak thing going for him, plus he had a decent plan that ALMOST worked. And I liked the rivals, they were believable as characters, same as the rival in DP.

So yeah, N for being a flat character who could have been better.

manaphy72
23rd November 2011, 1:20 AM
Here are my Hated People and reasons

1.) Cheren- He is always catching you at the least expecting times, and he thinks he is better than you. He really isnt

2.) The little girl who always gets her pokemon stolen- Can she ever keep the pokemon safe, Honestly.

3.) The Seven Sages- They all look extremely alike and they dont do anything but hide in the same spot until you find them.

Those are them =)

OshyHikari
23rd November 2011, 2:26 AM
Here are my Hated People and reasons1.) Cheren- He is always catching you at the least expecting times, and he thinks he is better than you. He really isnt

I don't find Cheren annoying, I like his design and personality.

The one I really hate is Ghetsis, that Hydreigon... so rough.

soren12345
23rd November 2011, 4:11 AM
Ghetis- because of the way he treated N and Clair because she doesnt think you
beating her is good enough for you to earn a badge.

Vixi
23rd November 2011, 3:31 PM
Hiz, my worst iz BURGH!!! he is so full of himself

Zekrom77
23rd November 2011, 6:31 PM
Marshal. His Conkeldurr be trollin'

Netz
23rd November 2011, 10:02 PM
That ground gym.
He didn't seem like a cool dude.

PsychicPsycho
24th November 2011, 8:19 AM
I guess I'd say the two rivals, only because they showed up too much (for my tastes) near the beginning of the game. It seemed like any time I wanted to advance it was time to fight one of them.

Mister Pure
25th November 2011, 4:40 PM
Team Plasma Grunts.
The costumes of the bad guys get worse every game.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
25th November 2011, 4:55 PM
Dang, HARSH bro! (Did anyone realize she is in Sinnoh too? Or is that just me?)

Yeah we know she's in sinnoh cause she's in the battle castle watching our epic battles while she can't battle us. Were in Black and White she finally challenges us to a battle.

krakket
27th November 2011, 3:42 PM
Bianca's dad was a jerk.

Bianca was annoying too because she wouldn't shut up about how she couldn't do anything and sucked at battling even though she wasn't any worse than your other rival. A little confidence wouldn't kill her.

toonnee
27th November 2011, 7:11 PM
clay and shauntal. they look wierd. especially shauntal. clay's alright but he just gives me the heebyjeebies

MHugs
27th November 2011, 8:27 PM
2.) The little girl who always gets her pokemon stolen- Can she ever keep the pokemon safe, Honestly.
Are you talking about the girl in Nacrene, or Bianca? Because they are not the same person, and each only gets a Pokémon stolen once.

And "can't she keep the Pokémon safe?" Really? So if a little girl gets her dog stolen by a gang of adults, it's her fault?

nathandg0924
30th November 2011, 8:36 AM
I'd Say Bianca because she's a bit annoying and Ghetsis. In fact, he is my least favorite villain because unlike the other villains, Ghetsis was an A*$#@//&.

ShadowKyogre443
30th November 2011, 12:31 PM
I despise Cheren, due to his b*tchiness.

Spidey
30th November 2011, 1:52 PM
Bianca was annoying too because she wouldn't shut up about how she couldn't do anything and sucked at battling even though she wasn't any worse than your other rival. A little confidence wouldn't kill her.

It's like you want one-dimensional characters or something.

~Starlight~
30th November 2011, 9:00 PM
Both the Rivals. Bianca more so.

Necro101
30th November 2011, 9:07 PM
I would say the two rivals (cheren and Bianca)

Bianca was annoying and needs more confidence and Cheren thinks he is so strong but he is really bad...

Valoo.
30th November 2011, 9:30 PM
Bianca needs more confidence
That was kind of the point of her development.

ketchupking2
3rd December 2011, 6:15 PM
Chreren is negative and kinda annoying. Bianca is annoying too. the shadow triad are also kinda annoying whenever they show up

J-star
3rd December 2011, 6:22 PM
It wasn't until I played through the game a second time that realized that Cheren and Bianca never leave you alone. So yeah I don't really like them.

Uriel Charmander
3rd December 2011, 8:01 PM
I honestly don't think I liked any of the characters in Black and White, save for my own mother. But if I had to pick one, it would be Elesa. Bianca and her dad are having a discussion over whether she should go home or not when the local gym leader decides that meddling in a family's affair is part of her duties as an Electric-type trainer. The level of arrogance that shows is shocking.
No pun intended.

Muffindog
4th December 2011, 9:05 AM
I hate Ghetsis because he was thinking he could take over the world and of course the hero (you) always wins.

-Nator-
4th December 2011, 9:10 AM
Iris.
Drayden should be in both versions instead of just Black...

SajiNoKami
4th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Cheren and the whole idealism complex.. dude you are not special.
Ghetsis because of the way he treats N, that conflict makes N more interesting tho.
Originally I thought N was really creepy, but then his story took shape. I know Pokemon does not do this but a prequel to explain his story more or a sequel to continue his story, I would buy that game.

Typhlosionvsworld
4th December 2011, 12:18 PM
That maddaf***** Ghetsis
I kicked his butt in five minutes after all his overconfidence

Oh, and, whats the champion's name again?
He left me to kill N's Reshiram, which brought me down to only two pokemon

abrar14
4th December 2011, 1:23 PM
Ghetis of course.

pokeguru
4th December 2011, 4:26 PM
Bianca, but I hate her father more because he was too strict.

Shiny Resh
4th December 2011, 4:27 PM
N. Pisses. Me. Off. He beat me four times at the god damn ferris wheel and killed me with Zekrom. He had no personality and was just there for Ghetsis to take over. HE WAS BORING.

MHugs
4th December 2011, 5:19 PM
The reasons you guys are giving are so weird. The rivals don't leave you alone? Have you ever played Pokémon before?

Ghetsis is evil/mean. Wow, wouldn't expect that from the villain.

Bianca needs more confidence. That's something called a flaw, which real people have, and is a good thing to see in a character because it makes them more realistic. Over the course of the game, she grows as a person, something she can only do because she didn't start out fxxing perfect like you all seem to want.

Cheren because he's a worse Trainer than you. I don't even know where to start with this one.

Anyone because you lost to them. Not a legitimate reason because it's got nothing to do with the character.

terminoob
4th December 2011, 5:26 PM
Not a huge fan of the Shadow Triad or the sages, barring Ghetsis. I'm sure I would've liked them if they appeared more, but they kinda just seemed... tossed in.

AttaK
4th December 2011, 5:43 PM
Elesa, hate her dang emolgas. They just had to put her smack down in the middle of the game.

Lance The Champ
4th December 2011, 7:19 PM
Bianca... she didn't have a striking role in the story

Mr. pokedude
5th December 2011, 4:48 AM
My shirt

Honestly:
Shadow Triad=Creepiest(=AWESOME)=Best
Cheren + Elesa =Most annoying.

Cheren was TOO naive, though I understand he's supposed to be, I personally think they overdid it. *Champion Alder does big speech about what Pokemon and trainers are about.* Cheren: Doesn't matter, the Champion is the strongest there is and that's that. It's about getting stronger no matter what. He shouldn't run away.

Elesa was a complete eaves-dropper (My apologizes if I mis-spelled that,)and bragger.
Bianca and her Father are having a "Family Matter" and she comes in and says, "I'm this town's Gym Leader." "I also happen to be a model." Then she starts messing with the father. Every time I see that scene I picture the Father going, O.o? "MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!!!!!!"

AuraChannelerChris
5th December 2011, 5:44 AM
The Abra Girl for trolling people with Teleport.

sAv1Or)
6th December 2011, 4:02 AM
I hated both of the friends they gave you. I can understand why the professor had to practically give them to you...

foxyman1167
6th December 2011, 5:22 AM
Looker.

I know he's originally from Platinum, but I didn't like him then either.

AuraChannelerChris
6th December 2011, 10:05 PM
I hated both of the friends they gave you. I can understand why the professor had to practically give them to you...

Cheren and Bianca were Prof. Juniper's slaves? That's a first to me.

MHugs
7th December 2011, 12:14 AM
Looker.

I know he's originally from Platinum, but I didn't like him then either.

He definitely seems out of place. It was lazy not to introduce a new law enoforcement-type character...but not as a lazy as the Fetch The Sages Quest.

GloryHeat
13th December 2011, 4:03 AM
Clay is just annoying (incredible understatement), and Brycen is just.. there. no significance whatsoever.

Niki
13th December 2011, 4:58 PM
Ghetsis. >:C

Nibbles4Ever
14th December 2011, 5:41 PM
Bianca because she's ugly and stupid XP

coolminun
14th December 2011, 5:48 PM
Ghetsis. when he was yelling at N in the end, it made me wanna kick his *****.

TheBluePorygon
14th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Clay, he's a stupid and fat cowboy thing

bushie
15th December 2011, 3:26 AM
i'd have to say looker, liked in platinum but not white/black. yeah clay subtitles are a little pathetic

Pooler
16th December 2011, 8:43 AM
Cheren, I just don't like Cheren.

and Clay, he's cocky the instant you crossed the bridge and the instant you defeat him.

MHugs
16th December 2011, 9:00 PM
i'd have to say looker, liked in platinum but not white/black. yeah clay subtitles are a little pathetic

What does this even mean? Are you talking about the anime?

celestial phantom
16th December 2011, 10:54 PM
For me I really hated a lot of the characters in the game as they could have been improved on gameplay wise. Mostly it was Ghestis and the sages since the sages could have been incorporated more instead of some after game quest. Ghestis, Brycen, and Clay just annoyed me since I don't like the way their characters are presented in the game.

epic man
16th December 2011, 10:59 PM
Ghetsis, 2d most hated charecter in the pokemon seires first being barry (opps i bumped you into you, derp!".
whyis everybody hatin' o the rivals bainca's just trying to grow up and cherenstry to understand himself.
loved clay thoughhewas a bad ***.

OnceUponATime
17th December 2011, 4:21 PM
I don't like Marshal, Brycen, or even Alder...

Shadows of Destiny
17th December 2011, 4:55 PM
Favourite: N
Least favourite......Would have to be Clay, his gym was difficult for a while but managed to defeat him in my first try

MugoUrth
17th December 2011, 5:26 PM
I really dislike N. Mostly cause of his uncanny resemblance to Sho Minamoto, a character from TWEWY that annoys the crap out of me. I've also never been a fan of Anti-Hero type characters like N.

...And if I hear "You're Zeta Slow" one more time, I'm going to scream.

deoxysdude94
17th December 2011, 5:33 PM
Ghetsis. I felt so much hatred towards him, despite the fact it's a video game.

Eranu™
17th December 2011, 5:36 PM
Brycen, since he blames you for a idiotic thing.

Lord Zoroark
17th December 2011, 11:58 PM
Ghetsis. By far.

orangezilla
18th December 2011, 12:25 AM
why so much hate for clay? + yh bianca is annoying in the anime but i dont mind her in game. skyler is really annoying though.

Locormus
18th December 2011, 1:37 AM
He definitely seems out of place. It was lazy not to introduce a new law enoforcement-type character...but not as a lazy as the Fetch The Sages Quest.

Oh, god.. Don't get me started on the 'Fetch the Sages Quest'.. How horribly was that executed?

You've got 6 characters named after colors.. The least you can do is to give them each a 5 pokemon team that in part attribute to that color.. For example:

Ghetsis:
1. Cofagrigus
2. Hydreigon
3. Bouffalant
4. Seismitoad
5. Eelektross
6. Bisharp

- Rood (Dutch for Red):
1. Emboar
2. Braviary
3. Throh
4. Darmanitan
5. Krookodile

- Ryoku (Green in Japanese):
1. Serperior
2. Leavanny
3. Ferrothorn
4. Garbodor
5. Reuniclus

- Zinzolin (Purple)
1. Liepard
2. Musharna
3. Scolipede
4. Mienshao
5. Chandelure

- Gorm (Blue)
1. Samurott
2. Swoobat
3. Sawk
4. Jellicent
5. Golurk

- Giallo (Yellow)
1. Scrafty
2. Sigilyph
3. Emolga
4. Galvantula
5. Haxorus (actually does have dex-color as yellow)

- Bronius (brown)
1. Excadrill
2. Conkeldurr
3. Sawsbuck
4. Beheeyem
5. Stunfisk

Awwww yeah! 36 fully evolved pokemon that you could've fought while finishing off Team Plasma, excluding N..

Who had:
- Zekrom/Reshiram
- Zoroark
- Klinklang
- Archeops
- Carracosta
- Vanilluxe

So yeah, not even have to fight a single pokemon the same during this round up. Which would be awesome.. Heck, considering I haven't picked Eelektross, Durant, and Crustle, you're not even doubling most of the Subway pokemon either.. So in case of including N, that would be 42 fully evolved pokemon that the Team Plasma Top, that you would have to fight against.. That's the ideal scenario..

But they went lazy, mkay, bye..

Pasque
18th December 2011, 2:07 AM
Anyway, compared to N, the rivals are as three-dimensional as anything. Hell, N makes Ghetsis looks three-dimensional.

Ah finally, I thought I was the only one who saw N as lacking any true personality traits.

Dislike the most: N, since he reminds me way too much of a single and narrow minded zealot. Which is the point of the character of course, but its still frustrating to beat him every time and to have him still spout the same nonsense over and over again, despite being proven wrong.

Also his character design just dosnt match his attitude IMO
(yes yes, i'm being picky >< sorry! )

AmbipomMaster
18th December 2011, 2:09 AM
I wouldve liked to battle all the sages, that wouldve been awesome (especially if you could continuously battle them!)

celestial phantom
18th December 2011, 2:16 AM
So yeah, not even have to fight a single pokemon the same during this round up. Which would be awesome.. Heck, considering I haven't picked Eelektross, Durant, and Crustle, you're not even doubling most of the Subway pokemon either.. So in case of including N, that would be 42 fully evolved pokemon that the Team Plasma Top, that you would have to fight against.. That's the ideal scenario..

Exactly, that whole thing could have been way better but no someone either got really lazy or thought why give the fans what they want this time around. I mean knowing they eventually will give it to us they will make a third installment that is better than the two versions they release and will have the battles we want and sort of quest too while only being slightly better than the two said versions. They just went and did horrible which makes the entire team plasma work seem pointless in the end. It is why TP gets my vote as worst characters.

MugoUrth
18th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Oh, god.. Don't get me started on the 'Fetch the Sages Quest'.. How horribly was that executed?

You've got 6 characters named after colors.. The least you can do is to give them each a 5 pokemon team that in part attribute to that color.. For example:

Ghetsis:
1. Cofagrigus
2. Hydreigon
3. Bouffalant
4. Seismitoad
5. Eelektross
6. Bisharp

- Rood (Dutch for Red):
1. Emboar
2. Braviary
3. Throh
4. Darmanitan
5. Krookodile

- Ryoku (Green in Japanese):
1. Serperior
2. Leavanny
3. Ferrothorn
4. Garbodor
5. Reuniclus

- Zinzolin (Purple)
1. Liepard
2. Musharna
3. Scolipede
4. Mienshao
5. Chandelure

- GOOOOOOOORM!!! (Blue)
1. Samurott
2. Swoobat
3. Sawk
4. Jellicent
5. Golurk

- Giallo (Yellow)
1. Scrafty
2. Sigilyph
3. Emolga
4. Galvantula
5. Haxorus (actually does have dex-color as yellow)

- Bronius (brown)
1. Excadrill
2. Conkeldurr
3. Sawsbuck
4. Beheeyem
5. Stunfisk

Awwww yeah! 36 fully evolved pokemon that you could've fought while finishing off Team Plasma, excluding N..

Who had:
- Zekrom/Reshiram
- Zoroark
- Klinklang
- Archeops
- Carracosta
- Vanilluxe

But they went lazy, mkay, bye..

You know something, I never noticed these guys were named after colors. ...But yeah, it would be cool if we actually got to fight them instead of just capturing them and sending them to jail. Maybe they'll do that in the 3rd installment.

...Also, I've seen Jedite's Criticom review too many times.

Absol Wings
18th December 2011, 10:40 PM
SKYLA >:O

But also Ghetsis. Not just because he's a prick, but because of his ridiculous outfit. And he's a hacker.

EDIT: WAT the bad word wasn't censored? Did I spell it wrong?

DragonA7X
18th December 2011, 10:46 PM
I'd either have to say Cheren or if pokemon count, Slaking

Rezzuréct
19th December 2011, 1:15 PM
I hate all

Ghetsis pretty much.

MHugs
19th December 2011, 9:27 PM
Ah finally, I thought I was the only one who saw N as lacking any true personality traits.

Dislike the most: N, since he reminds me way too much of a single and narrow minded zealot. Which is the point of the character of course, but its still frustrating to beat him every time and to have him still spout the same nonsense over and over again, despite being proven wrong.

Also his character design just dosnt match his attitude IMO
(yes yes, i'm being picky >< sorry! )

Not to mention that he is a Special Snowflake. I also laughed aloud at the sad attempt to garner sympathy for him with the toy room. "Perhaps you will feel something in this room..." NOPE.

Wolf Prince
19th December 2011, 9:45 PM
I'd had to say Cheren, i coudln't tell if he was a girl or a boy until i searched on internet

Zekromaster826
19th December 2011, 11:02 PM
Bianca, she was annoying.

DragonXmicro
19th December 2011, 11:14 PM
both bianca and cheren... major personality Isshu

bushie
20th December 2011, 1:21 AM
yeah cheren was a little cliched character but i have to agree the sages hunt were the worse. after i got them all i thought something special was going to happen but nothing did

celestial phantom
20th December 2011, 4:58 AM
yeah cheren was a little cliched character but i have to agree the sages hunt were the worse. after i got them all i thought something special was going to happen but nothing did

I didn't mind cheren all that much as he was a change for once as a serious type of rival but the sages made me think gamefreak was like "Oh, so sorry we didn't add anything special in these two, but if and when we add a third title to the unova games then maybe we'll bump up the game play."

Icy_Snorunt
20th December 2011, 6:47 AM
I'm actually pretty satisfied with all off B/W's characters. They all seemed to serve a purpose (had their own characteristics/attitudes for a reason) and were great to me. Also, I must add I like the Gym Leaders' involvement in this plot. They actually all did something :D

...'cept Striaton Gym Leaders...but we all know they were the Shadow Triad ;) haha nah I'm joking, but they atleast WOULD of if Bianca had gotten to them in time :P

eberger97
21st December 2011, 10:01 PM
Cheren bothers me, he seems to just show up and battle, say he will get stronger, and still end up weak as anything. And Alder was just lazy in my opinion.

OshyHikari
21st December 2011, 11:37 PM
What's with all the Cheren haters? I actually like him.

ctccromer
22nd December 2011, 12:18 AM
Cheren and ESPECIALLY BIANCA. Freaking bianca...

Victory
22nd December 2011, 12:21 AM
Bianca. Is. Very. Annoying.

ToeyJoey
22nd December 2011, 12:47 AM
Ghetsis, because he was such a horrible excuse for a human being.

CuddleMuffins
26th December 2011, 4:01 AM
I liked N, he was one demensionnal, but i think that was the point, he thinks like a pokemon, not a human, and most pokemon have a single character trait that sets them apart

i think the sages quest was poorly done, it may have been meant as a reason to really explore unova more, cause you dont do that much in the story, but couldve been SO much better

am i just jumping on the bandwagon by hating cheren and bianca? dear cheren, stop acting like youre so much better then me, last time i checked, i deafeted you with my weavile alone. and dear bianca, stop trying to battle me all the time even when you have no idea what the heck youre doing, and let me just finish the game:P

idk why, but i loved skyla

Twidragon
26th December 2011, 6:29 AM
I didn't like Clay that much

I never really care for the "southern" characters.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th December 2011, 7:09 AM
Mine is Veteran Shaun. That guy defeated me like 6 times.

G50
26th December 2011, 9:09 AM
Ghetsis, he was definitely a hassle trying to defeat after N.

OshyHikari
26th December 2011, 9:43 AM
Mine is Veteran Shaun. That guy defeated me like 6 times.

Ah yes, that Snorlax of his has a ton of HP and I'm not battling it until I get into my late 80's/early 90's in terms of level.

Charizardfan900
27th December 2011, 12:03 PM
I like Ghetis as a character.

I hate Bianca. She is annoying1

Aura Sensei™
27th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Ghetsis,because he is a jerk.

Sorcia
28th December 2011, 3:35 AM
Ghetsis, really. He had that cultist vibe from the beginning and finding out just how much he warped N disturbed me. ><;

American--Pi
28th December 2011, 4:13 AM
Ghetsis,because he is a jerk.

YES! He manipulated N, dresses like a freak, and has AN OVERPOWERED, UNDERLEVELED HYDREIGON. I mean, I used up ALL of my Revives and Potions to beat that beast. Eventually, good ol' Serperior's Leech Seed sent Hydreigon to its death. :)

Also, I don't really like N... mostly because he's EVERYWHERE on deviantART and he's kind of overrated...

Zekromaster826
28th December 2011, 7:04 AM
Bianca is just annoying, so yeah. Also Ghetisis is a jerk.

Schade
28th December 2011, 5:58 PM
Cheren is an Emo. he's so depressed all the time! talking about becoming stronger.
Walk the talk, emo-boy!

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th December 2011, 3:28 PM
Ghetsis because of his attitude and his appearance. I don't really care for the Seven Sages either.

foxyman1167
29th December 2011, 3:31 PM
Now that I think about it, Bel/Bianca is really annoying.

Little side note, what the hell kind of name is Hilbert?

fschulze47
29th December 2011, 4:36 PM
The sages plot was underdone and confusing. They should've been battle- able.

Zoruagible
29th December 2011, 6:13 PM
Ghetsis, he was definitely a hassle trying to defeat after N.

I had problems with his Hydreigon.

OshyHikari
29th December 2011, 8:14 PM

Ghetsis's Hydreigon - One of the most hated Pokemon of the main storyline. It's level 54 so technically, it should still be a Zweilous.

29th December 2011, 8:47 PM
Ghetis. He was mean, and he didn't even give me a decent battle or a chance to punch him in the nose. No, seriously! N was by far a harder battle! I don't know why! And then Ghetis just runs off!
And the physic elite four girl, I don't remember her name, got on my nerves before she even woke up. She's just too ... dainty?

OshyHikari
29th December 2011, 9:15 PM
Ghetis. He was mean, and he didn't even give me a decent battle or a chance to punch him in the nose. No, seriously! N was by far a harder battle! I don't know why! And then Ghetis just runs off!
And the physic elite four girl, I don't remember her name, got on my nerves before she even woke up. She's just too ... dainty?

You mean Caitlin. She uses Sigilyph, Musharna, Reuniclus and Gothitelle plus a Metagross and Bronzong in the rematch.

Earthia100
30th December 2011, 1:41 AM
I think that Ghestis was a butthead.

And N is sooo overrated. He was like, ok until the ferris wheel part when he just starts pointing out the obvious.

VainAttempts
30th December 2011, 11:44 AM
N seemed like a PokePhile ._.

But I hated Cheren. He was a stupid hipster wannabe that claims he'll be the most powerful trainer ever even after losing to me multiple times.

And Bianca was a dumb, goofy, bucktoothed hick. I wish Elesa would've never interfered in Nimbasa so that Bidoof (Lmfao) could go home.

And ya'll now dun wanna get me started with 'im over thar, Clay.

Cynthia is still as dramatic as ever.

Personally the only character I enjoyed was that one guy with the Poke Ball like hat named Jon (Me).

VainAttempts
30th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Now that I think about it, Bel/Bianca is really annoying.

Little side note, what the hell kind of name is Hilbert?

They live in the boonies of Unova. Names like that are pretty common.

Ausgirl
30th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Bianca is annoying but it's Ghetsis that I hate the most cos he talks too much. Whenever he started talking I just kept hitting the a button until he stopped.

The last gym leader was annoying too. Am I really supposed to believe that she's this huge fashion icon when she dresses like a clown? even I dress better than her and I wear mostly boring stuff.

DarkSnivy
30th December 2011, 7:16 PM
Ghestis. He was just kind of annoying. Plus he's got that underleveled Hydreigon.

Lethal Llama
30th December 2011, 7:21 PM
I dislike Cheren. He's like one Mr. Oak but boring and weak.
Have you ever thought in the main game that Cheren and Bianca got their teams mixed up? Disregarding the starter and monkey, just look at their teams:

Cheren: Unfezant and Liepard
Bianca: Musharna and Stoutland

And Bianca's the weak one? What happened here?

Zekromaster826
31st December 2011, 1:04 AM
Ghetisis is a jerk. I never liked him.

Mewkachu
31st December 2011, 1:05 AM
I never got past victory road but I still have to say that your rivals are pretty annoying. I mean they destroyed your house, that's not a forgivable offense.

Nesquik3D
31st December 2011, 4:08 AM
Cheren I still question if he/she is a boy or girl even though he/she is called a boy and every time you got a gym badge, he/she would say "We both have X number badges. We must battle to see who is stronger." WHat do you mean, must? He/she also tries too hard to be like Silver or Gary/Blue, by only caring about power then going like, "I know understand we must have a proper bond with our Pokemon."

Bianca was just a bad trainer, but I liked her better than Cheren. I dunno, I thought Bianca was alright. She really wasn't focused on becoming champion.

VainAttempts
31st December 2011, 8:19 AM
Why do so many people like N. He was into some wierd stuff and I felt uncomfortable around him. I was sad when he left, though.

And Ghetsis isn't a jerk. He just doesn't have any swag.

Romeo32
31st December 2011, 8:21 AM
I seriously thought Burgh was a girl (Bugsy anyone?), therfore I hate his design

battle171
31st December 2011, 10:52 AM
The rivals for sure. I really didn't like Cheren's design or earlier personality at all, and the other one just looked like a car crash just waiting to happen.

Schade
31st December 2011, 1:39 PM

I Cursed it with Chandelure. Easy-Peasy
(It killed of half my team but..)

DasBoot
31st December 2011, 7:29 PM
Cheren, he is strangely annoying to me. I don't know why he is, he is just, eh, awkward.

ilikecheez32
1st January 2012, 4:34 AM
Everybody.

LexSuicune
1st January 2012, 5:23 AM
Cheren, his 'search' for strenght was vapid, pointless and forced. I know, it's a silly plot in a children's game, but still, what a worthless character. I'm glad he's not in the animé.

Indigoodra
2nd January 2012, 2:00 AM
I absolutely hate Burgh.
And we never do hear much about icey-dude, now do we?

But I don't hate Ghetsis, because I like the giant castle-snuggie! *shot*

son-of-a-gumball!
2nd January 2012, 2:41 AM
Burgh. His fruityness annoys me.

visoredespada
3rd January 2012, 1:53 AM
I hate Bianca and cheren.

ZelOfLight
3rd January 2012, 10:26 AM
I can't stand the elite four, compared to how much more involved the gym leaders are in the game, they're just unimportant to the story.

ilex222
3rd January 2012, 10:36 AM
Ghesthis,he talk to much,and he`s a hacker too...(underleveled hydreigon)

and his outfit is a total joke

MHugs
4th January 2012, 12:10 AM
This thread is so much bitter and misguided ranting.

Ghetsis is the VILLAIN. He's supposed to do bad things.

Bianca's growth, something an actual CHARACTER should have, is only possible because she starts out lacking confidence. Annoying? What the hell are you talking about? You see her a grand total of like six times and you can always just mash the A button, win a battle and walk away. It's been like this since Blue.

Cheren--again, annoying? He is exactly what the rivals always are!

Burgh. His fruityness annoys me.
...And this sums up the spirit of the thread pretty well.

son-of-a-gumball!
4th January 2012, 12:27 AM
I was stating my least favorite character, which was the point of this thread. I'm sorry if your unhappy with the thread, you don't have to read it you know.

ilex222
4th January 2012, 7:48 AM
This thread is so much bitter and misguided ranting.

Ghetsis is the VILLAIN. He's supposed to do bad things.

Bianca's growth, something an actual CHARACTER should have, is only possible because she starts out lacking confidence. Annoying? What the hell are you talking about? You see her a grand total of like six times and you can always just mash the A button, win a battle and walk away. It's been like this since Blue.

Cheren--again, annoying? He is exactly what the rivals always are!

...And this sums up the spirit of the thread pretty well.

lol,U mad?

Dancing Togekiss
4th January 2012, 5:42 PM
why does everyone hate bianca? shes my favourite! :(

buuuuut my least favourite are the sages. i would prefer if you had to battle them before they gave you the TMs (which i dont understand since they were the bad guys).

I also didnt like that Family in iccurus that was like gameshow. That family creeped me out.

Black_Star
5th January 2012, 3:52 AM
I think both cheren and bianca are pathetic rivals so im gonna go with them

ThunderPuncher
5th January 2012, 4:42 AM
My least favorite character was actually Professor Juniper. I just didn't find her as intriguing as the other Professors in the past.

I figured since she was going to be the first female one that they would have made her a little more interesting, but they didn't. She just turned out to be kinda boring & forgettable to me.

NESSXLUCAS
5th January 2012, 4:59 AM
I didnt really like that gay vampire guy in the elite four he just looked weird and creepy not to mention he wasnt that strong either

Kurloz Makara
7th January 2012, 5:36 PM
^ How dare you call Grimsley gay. B/

For me, it's Ghetsis. He's so awful. I shudder to think he's related to N. D:

Shneak
7th January 2012, 9:19 PM
I'm not a huge fan of N. I don't find his personality interesting, but he's better than most rivals in the series. His intent was at least a good twist on the story.

I guess my least favourite is Clay. Really don't like his character.

Profesco
8th January 2012, 9:41 AM
I didn't like Iris. People who are overeager and pipe up too much, who are pushy and childish, they tend to irritate me in general. And I don't really have anything against Brycen, but he just did not make an impact on me at all. *shrug*

It's cool if people dislike Bianca, but I don't understand why some of you are saying it's because she's weak. Sure, maybe the dialogue in the game describes her as weak, but she's not really much different than Cheren in terms of difficulty throughout the game. Your character beats them both without breaking a sweat. She's only specifically characterized that way so the dialogue can make its point.

SmeargleArtist
8th January 2012, 12:28 PM
.......I hate, as a character ghetsis because he's just another cliched power-hungry super villain. As in game the last 3 gym leaders, who hasn't changed much, the 6th, skyla is almost the same as wionna and Brycen was the 3rd no.7 ice gym leader and dragon is too predictable an 8th gym......I kinda went off on my own little evil tangent, didn't I.

Hihidarmanitan
9th January 2012, 9:45 PM
Cheren. Whenever he fights me, it's always the same. "Hey, you have x badge. I have x badge! Let's battle!"

And the sages too. I wanted to actually fight them! Hopefully in the third version you can.

~Kari~
10th January 2012, 1:48 AM
I hate Clay's character and the way Ghetsis is mean to N.

Primal Crusader V
10th January 2012, 2:37 AM
So many haters for Ghetsis. I thought he was the coolest character in the game. He was also very unique in style.

I disliked the Dark Trinity

ColorsofTheRainbow
10th January 2012, 3:01 AM
I really liked Ghetsis and N as characters ._. I didn't realize they got so much hate. Anyways I'd have to say Cheren was my least favorite character. His personality is just irksome :/

Agonist
10th January 2012, 3:16 AM
Cheren, Bianca, Team Plasma, most of the gym leaders. There really weren't many characters I actually liked. :/

RedTroopa
10th January 2012, 3:51 AM
Personally, I didn't like Juniper too much. There's always something that comes to mind when I think of the other 4 professors, but I really didn't see too much in her.

RaichuArcanine
10th January 2012, 7:46 AM
If I had to pick, I would say Juniper. She really doesn't fit in with the other professors and is to be honest, is quite boring to me.

~RaichuArcanine~

Moonlight_Tails
10th January 2012, 8:19 AM
I don't like Clay, for the same reason I don't like Clair in Gen 2. They're full of themselves.

Noah Ridgewood
10th January 2012, 4:02 PM
Cheren is the most obnoxious character in the Pokémon games.

thatjeremykid
10th January 2012, 4:09 PM
Bianca. Cheren. and every other rival in every other game. except Blue, he was cool.

abrar14
10th January 2012, 4:11 PM
I don't like Lenora. Her charecter is really boring and her Watchog was annoying

ShimmerInTheDark
11th January 2012, 10:43 PM
Cheren kinda seems like a know-it-all jerk, and N is just a naive little tool.

Xionea
11th January 2012, 11:00 PM
I didn't really like Clay. I feel like they just kinda ran out of ideas for gym trainers by then.

MercyStriker
12th January 2012, 11:40 PM
Of all of the characters, Clay and Bianca annoyed me the most. I also have to say that the way they made the gym leaders in general in this game was kind of bothersome. I go to gyms to challenge them, not do their chores. Also, Clay was just so stand-offish that I didn't want to battle him. The player character is better than that.

Buchou
13th January 2012, 12:34 AM
Iris and Clay. I liked pretty much everyone else but them.

Archangel Armada
14th January 2012, 8:16 AM
Bianca and Clay. Clay seemed mean in some way to me and Bianca just plain annoyed me.

MetalFlygon08
14th January 2012, 8:53 AM
Youngster Joey.

Yup, he followed us all the way to Unova, just to replace his top-percentage Rattata with a Lillipup, and Patrat.

Arceus help us if the 3rd installment has a call-back feature.

Ropav
14th January 2012, 7:15 PM
I dislike clay he is just a weirdo.

Entreri10
24th January 2012, 6:37 AM
Probably Ghetsis... not a major Cheren fan either tho. but definitely Ghetsis

Espectra
25th January 2012, 6:22 AM
I really liked all the characters! I feel like Black and White really improved on character development, and I felt more of a connection when I first played through.

But, if I had to choose a least favorite, it probably would be Caitlin.

Not only was she challenging to me on my first run through, she also was just plain rude!

"How impudent of you to disturb my sleep. Hmf."

That's one snobby brat if I've ever heard one.