PDA

View Full Version : The Glacier Islands Recorded History



Pages : [1] 2

enchantress
10th February 2005, 5:57 PM
A chain of islands made up of enormous icebergs set deep in the Southern Ocean. The weather is extremely harsh and if you are not careful you could freeze to death in an instant. But the most surprising, and as yet unfounded, story about these glaciers is that there are rumoured reports of a secret area where a mysterious and very strong pokemon resides, sleeping deep within the ice.

Areas:
Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumours abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.

The Icy Wastelands: A dry region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation. No sand here, only ice and snow for miles and miles. Not the most ideal place for a holiday but whatever floats your boat. Some pokemon roam these plains but for the most part take the surroundings into their personalities; cold, harsh and deadly...

Glacier City: An oasis in the icy tundra of the Glacier Islands, Glacier City is a technologicaly advanced area covered by a large, insulated dome where many trainers find refuge from the harsh surrounding environment. It has many attractions including Pokemon battle arenas, Pokemon shops and a hotel for weary travellers.

Magnetic Island: A lone glacier, one that continuously sails around the Glacier Islands, never leaving it's course. Mysterious....

Glacier Mines: Set just east of the island chain, a huge glacier, so large that it seemingly never melts, sits sealed to the ocean floor. Enter at your own risk but be sure to bring something warm as it'll get way below freezing as you move further down into the winding tunnels of the icy caverns.

enchantress
10th February 2005, 5:58 PM
Due to the current shortage of reliable ZA's, this zone will not be opening until there are at least four updators in place and ready to begin posting. While this zone isn’t large in regards to areas, it will be very full seeing as there is a good likelihood of it being filled with all of the Serebii and UPN people. There is likely to be in excess of 50 people to update which is why we are going to need so many updators already in place before it officially opens.

If you wish to apply to be a ZA for this zone please PM either Arnold or myself with a copy of your last four to five updates/replies in any zones you are currently adventuring in either here or at UPN and we will assess your suitability. If you show your competence in regards to replying to an update we will give you several test situations where you update someone. If you can do this successfully we will hire you as a ZA. If the positions are filled before you get in we can either make you an updator at one of the current UPN zones or perhaps even pull a few of the old ones out of storage and revive them at UPN. Otherwise you will be put on a list to take over the position of any current ZA's who either vanish or quit.

Please keep in mind that updating isn't an easy job and if you don't think you have the patience or commitment to stick with it then please don't apply to begin with. We really do need reliable people who are willing to stay for the long-term. The more successful our zones, and the more ZA's we have within them, the more successful FB will become.

This zone will not work according to areas the way the Cloud Garden does. All updatees will be split evenly among all ZA's so that one person is not overloaded with work while another has only two or three people to look after.

Current ZA's in place for this zone are:
1) ForeverFlygon
2) Waterlight
3) P-Arts
4) Sheer Cold
5)

ForeverFlygon
11th March 2005, 2:01 PM
Glacier Islands- ForeverFlygon's Rules

Updatees, you WILL follow these rules or you will be skipped. If you're new to this place, then it's OK if you haven't seen my rules yet, but there's no excuse for not knowing the overall Fizzy Bubbles rules. If you break these rules ONCE, I will give you a WARNING. If you break the same rule AGAIN, you will be skipped in the next set of updates, even if I have written your update. Every time someone gets warned, I will let all the other know, and link to these rules. If the same person breaks another rule, he will be skipped, as he/she have read the rules and breaks them, or not read them even though knowing they exist. And if you blame it on that you haven't read them the second time I warn you, I will skip you for THREE set of updates. I have got a life to, you know.


Follow the overall FB rules!
Reply in Yellow!
Quote the Updates! [size=1]Not the whole update, only your update)
Please, make your replies longer than four lines. We spend time on these updates, so please, try to make it good.
Do not ask me when I'm ready with the updates! They take time. Or I could rush them, and make them shorter, and half as interesting.
Do not tell me what kind of pokemon you like, and do not try to bribe me! Like trading me a rare pokemon to make you encounter one here. I will punish those who do that hard.
2-on-1 fights are NOT fair, so if you try to take the advantage against a helpless foe, I will even the odds, and don't think you will be getting any better rewards by cheating!

These rules may seem harsh, but as all the GI Zone Assistants are new to updating, we must keep order. It's easy for you updatees to help us - read the rules and follow them.

Waterlight
11th March 2005, 4:56 PM
Okay, Here are my rules:


Waterlight's group rules
I shall update twice a week.
Don't rush me
Don't hint towards a certain Pokémon
Post in the colour Blue (The blue I'm typing in)
Quote your last update. (Not the whole of my post).
Make your reply at least 4 lines long or the same punishment will occur like the others.
Make detailed replies.


Please obey the basic FB Rules on top of this, and try and make your replies nice and detailed.

If you break any of these simple rules, I will give you another chance, but if you fail the second time I will stop updating you 'til you can do it right. Although if you do specify what Pokémon you want or you attempt to bribe me I will not give you another chance. You will miss 3 updates, so it's your fault if you find yourself missing out on the FB action.

If I miss anyone out just PM me and I will sort it out for you. :)

That's all for now.

Nagashi
11th March 2005, 5:29 PM
Mmmk, here's my set of rules:


P-Arts' Rules



Don't ask when the next set of updates will be. That annoys me.
Don't hint, tell, or do anything that would let me know what type of Pokemon you want.
Post in Dark Red. If you do not your post will be ignored.
Do NOT quote my entire update list. If you do it once I will except it and update anyway, but twice and you will be ignored until you post it again in accordance with this rule.

I hate script format, so I'm asking you not to post in it. This is not a rule so you do not HAVE to listen, but please do anyway.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th March 2005, 8:07 PM
The last to reply here >.>;;. Darn^^.
Alright:
~ Please, I'm not fond of script. If you REALLY love script, and can't stand writing without it, you can, but overall, I'd prefer real responses.
~ Astericks. I can tolerate script, but I will NOT accept *throws Poké Ball*. You are to write that you threw the Poké Ball.
~ I will accept a minimum of four lines. If your reply falls short of this rule, I will notify you through PM, and give you the chance to fix it before I update.

I'm very patient. If you have made a mistake, I'm willing to postpone an update for a few days if you're willing to fix it.

I'm on Serebii 98% of the time on my computer, and about 65% of the time I'm not in school. If you reply properly, and you reply quickly, I could manage daily updates. I realize not everyone has the leisure time I do, so if you don't reply immediately, I won't get angry or impatient. Take your time, and write right.

I will update in Cyan. The only thing I require through replies is a Quote of mine, and your message to be in Cyan. I will not enforce this rule forcibly. If you forget once, that's fine. But if a fair amount of FBers aren't replying correctly, I will not update until this is rectified.

I don't punish people often. I'm very light on Rules, but that does not mean they don't apply. I will only punish people if they repeatedly ignore my notifications.

So, that's it. Obviously, all FB Rules apply here, which are second nature to most.

Let the Glacier Islands begin!

SC~ out

enchantress
12th March 2005, 12:35 PM
Ok, the Glacier Islands are now open so post away!

Waterlight
12th March 2005, 12:41 PM
OCC: I shall be the first to venture to the Glacier Islands =O


As Tom arrived at the Ice-cold Glacier Islands he brandished his map with descriptions and read aloud:

"Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumours abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence."

"That sounds exciting" Tom smiled as he released Waterlight, and asked about going there.

"Hyaa!" Staryu shreiked, obviously in agreement with it's Trusty trainer.

"Let's go then guys!" shouted Tom as he approached Terror Mountain.

ZoraJolteon
12th March 2005, 12:42 PM
w00t! Overjoyed by the prospect of finally being able to make a journey on that mysterious contintent know only as SPP, Zora dashes in, trips over a snowdrift, and curses loudly. Shrugging this off, his gaze turns to the icy peaks in the distance. Grabbing a powder green friend ball from his belt, Zora tosses it into the air, as it explodes in a burst of neon light, slowly forming into the giant winged fruit dinosaur known as Tropius. The best lowers its wings as Zora climbs onto its back, and poiting to the peaks he shouts, ordering Tropius to fly onwards towards Terror Mountain!

Nagashi
12th March 2005, 12:52 PM
After many hours of travelling, P-Arts looked around to admire the beauty of the Glacier Isles. Everywhere he looked there was white, and he was pretty sure he could see a giant iceberg in the distance. Not sure where to go, he took out a map and looked at the info about areas in this zone.

He was having problems deciding on a zone, since they all looked incredible. In a desparation move, he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and releases Medo, his Gastly.

"DANG it's cold out here!" Said Medo, taking in his surroundings.

"You don't feel heat, doofus!" Said P-Arts. Not wanting to get in an argument, he quickly showed Medo his map and explained the situation.

"Well that's easy!" Replied the Gastly. "We just head to Glacier Mines, a perfect dark and creepy place for a guy like me!"

"Then why not Terror Mountain? That sounds terrifying to?"

"Shut up,"

"Alright then. To Glacier Mines we go!"

SM
12th March 2005, 1:42 PM
Walking into the Glacier Islands for the first time, Stephen looks around, taking in the beauty that is all around him. Sighing, he wonders Where should he go? After thinking for a few minutes, he decides to send out his Pokemon, and they could help.

"Go!" Stephen shouts, as he releases two red and white balls, containing his Cyndaquil, and his Spheal. "Long time, no see, huh buddy?" Stephen says to Spheal, who jumps up into his lap. Not wanting to be left out, Cyndaquil does the same, as Stephen pulls out a map of the Glacier Islands. "So, guys, where do you want to go first?" After the two Pokemon look at each other, they nod, and both point to the Magnetic Island. "Great!" Stephen says, and they head off toward the sea...

Typhlosion X
12th March 2005, 1:45 PM
Dang it's freezing out here!
;156;Lucky I'm a fire pokemon
Shut up.You need to meet someone.Go,Muddy!
;258;Hiya.
;156;A Mudkip?!!
You like?But let's go to Terror Mountain.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 2:11 PM
Sheer steps tentatively onto the huge glacier. He smiles widely. Sheer always loved the cold. He thought sadly of Gligar, who was at the moment at the Move Tutor. As soon as Sheer retrieved him, he definitely had to see this! In the meantime, Sheer figured Delibird would probably enjoy this. "Delibird, come on out!" Sheer cries, throwing Delibird's Poké Ball high in the air. Delibird appeared high up in the air, and squawked in surprise at its height. It plummets downward, flapping its wings frantically, trying to stay aloft. It lands on a bank of snow, and looks dazed. Sheer chuckles, and runs over to it, retrieving it and its Poké Ball. "Hope you like the cold, Delibird, 'cause we're going to be here for a long time!" Delibird chirps enthusiastically, and flutters up to Sheer. Its wings pumped hard to keep itself up. It flew to Sheer's shoulder, and perched on it. Sheer stumbled slightly under Delibird's weight, but straightened himself quickly. "Alright, buddy, we're headed to the Glacier Mines!" Sheer said. Although he said this happily, he worried slightly of the temperature down there. He walked across the tundra, smiling as the wind stormed against him.

OOC: I am to assume I won't be updating myself, right?

SC~ out

ROBEATSKEE1
12th March 2005, 2:19 PM
walking into the cold deserted land of ice RC ask his cydaquil where it wanted to go.

RC: so where would you like to go??Terror Mountain?the Icy Wastelands?Glacier City?Magnetic Island?or the glacier mines?

;155;: hmm. do you know which is the coldest place out of all??

RC: im not sure but glacier mines might be cold..

;155;: okay then lets go there!

http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=997780#post997780 (fizzy bubbles info)

Gamer C
12th March 2005, 2:21 PM
Shivering in the frigid, freezing, icy, coldness of the Glacier Islands, Gamer C walks forward, trying to think of a way to get a source of warmth while doing so. He unclips a Pokeball from his belt and tosses it out onto the icy ground to reveal a Chikorita. He shivers, and turns to his trainer. "Why the heck did you have to bring me out here? It's freezing cold out here when I could have been snug and warm in my own Pokeball!"

"Well, I'd thought that it would take my mind of the cold if I brought you out to complain." Gamer C responds smugly "Actually, I was thinking of where to go. You can decide, since I'm not sure."

A few seconds pass, and then Chuck says, "Gl-lacier Ci-city..."

"What did you say? Terror Mountain? Okay then." Gamer C hikes slowly up the path leading to the looming form of Terror Mountains, while Chuck scampers alongside him, yelling ocmplaints and protests, which are unfortunately drowned out by a the groans and moans of a strong wind blowing throughout the area.

Latias10
12th March 2005, 2:34 PM
Catherine shivered as she looked down at the map she held in her hands. SHe had just bought a bunch of snow gear for this trip. Even some stuff for her pokemon. Not knowing where to go Catherine took two pokeballs off her belt and pressed the white bouton on them. With a flash of light a Pusle named Plus and a Spoink named Athrun apeared by her sides. Catherine knew that her just hatch Spoink only knew Splash so would be useless to battle with but might make a great travel companion. Catherine then took off her backpack and took two coats out that would fit her pokemon. She then put it on them.

"Now that were all bundled up where do you guys want to go?" Catherine asked her two pokemon.

Both pokemon talked about it for a few moments then Plus pointed to the Icy Wastlands. Catherine could not beleive it of all the places her pokemon wanted to go it was an ice version of a Desert.

"Alright if that is where you guys want to go fine with me." Catherine said with a sigh. And with that Catherine walked down the path to the Icy Wastlands with Plus walking on one side of her and Athrun bouncing on the other.

Radical Edward
12th March 2005, 3:07 PM
As Ben walks through the frozen wastland, he marvles at the sheer vastness of the place.After a while of walking, he decides to let out one of his pokemon for company. He searches his pockets, finding many odds and ends, till he finalley finds the right pokeball.

"I've got to get myself a bandolier," he mutters to himself as he opens the pokeball, releasing Posidon(lvl.16 (m) marstomp).

"well Posidon, where should we go?" asks Ben


He takes out a map and kneels by posidon so he can choose where to go.Posidon skims the map, then places his paw on the Glacier mines.

"alright,"Ben says,wondering how to keep warm, then remembering magby,"Lets go to the Glacier mines."

Teal
12th March 2005, 3:28 PM
Getting bored of waiting for the looooong updates over at UPN's cloud Garden, Teal makes a trek over to SPP's Glacier Islands.

Sighing, Teal starts talking to herself, "Brr sure is different here...."

Getting slightly bored, Teal reaches into her bag and takes out two pokeballs, releasing Pheobe and her on-loan Slowpoke. THe two stare blankly at her, as if she had no sense in deciding to come here from that nice garden.

"Where should we venture?" asks Teal in a nice voice, hoping to regain a little confidence from her pokemon. The slowpoke then points with his tail to a sign, and clearly to the words labeled The Icy Wastelands.

"You sure about that, Slowpoke?" asks Teal.

"Slooooowwwwwwwwppppooookkkkkeeeee...."

And the three venture off, shivering as they go.

Dark Scizor
12th March 2005, 3:33 PM
DS and Pincer(his scyther) were going to terror mountain.

DS: This map must be wrong. After many hours of travelling, no signs of a ghost town.

Pincer glared at his trainer.

DS: Don´t look at me like that!. The ghost town is only a rumor but i believe it is real. Now, let´s find it.

Pincer growled loud. He was frosting.

DS: Don´t cry! If you do loud noises, you can produce an avalanche!

Amras.MG
12th March 2005, 4:03 PM
Crunching through the snow on their way to the icy, forbidding plains of the Icy Wastelands, MG and his Pokemon soon come to a dead stop, the cold overtaking them for a few seconds as they try to catch their breath. Warming themselves up, MG and Sneasel continue to traverse these, waiting for what adventure this uninviting land holds...

Shivering from the cold, MG looks at Sneasel, saying to the demonic ice creature, "You know Nyx, if we can't find anything... perhaps we could Dig something up. Eh?"

Eon
12th March 2005, 4:20 PM
Eon walks into the snowy, mountainous island. Looking around, he sees a large, clear dome in the distance that seems to have some sort of city in it. Recognizing the dome as Glacier City and figuring that would be the best place to start his journey, he releases his Growlithe and Sneasel onto the snowy plain. "I know the snow's going to be pretty harsh, but Inferno, I need you to burn through the snow if it gets to thick, and Sneasel, you're half ice so you should be more comfortable in these parts. You ready to start are journey?" Both Pokemon grinned in anticipation as they started down the path to the city of ice.

Rekkuza
12th March 2005, 4:33 PM
Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumours abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.

Rekkuza waited nervously and patiently at the same time as the water plane came closer to Terror Mountain. Rek got closer, and his spirits got higher. The plane began its decent into the freezing-cold water that surrounds the iceberg. The plane hit with a spray of water. Luckily Rek was inside or he would be frozen in an instant. Rek was wearing Under Armour with 3 different shirts. Which, amazingly, Rek was able to move around alright.

The plane came to the edge of the Iceberg and then came to a stop. Rek opened the door, which required a good amount of energy to prop open. Rekkuza opened it, and stepped on the freezing snow. Rek reached onto his belt, and with difficulty, pulled a pokeball off. It expanded it and tossed it in front of him, being sure to not waste any more energy than needed. Anima, Rek's Gastly, came out. He did not mind the climate at all, seeing as how he cannot feel or breathe. The two looked up at the towering mountain of ice, sleet, and snow. He dicided to head up it, but with great caution...as if he made a bad move, it could be the last one Rek made.

OOC: I didn't know which color to post in since I don't know which updator I have. Once I find out, I will do it their way with their rules.

ForeverFlygon
12th March 2005, 5:05 PM
Okay peeps, here's my first set of updates. If you are included in this group, I must ask you to follow my rules (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1245068#post1245068).

ZoraJolteon - You decide to head for Terror Mountain, and hop onto your Tropius for a ride, thinking it's comfortablier flying than walking. Howewer, in the air, you begin to feel the real chill of this place. You cling tighter to Tropius, hoping that he would feel warmer. And it seems as if you did it in the last moment! You are very surprised as a beam of ice go wheezing right past Tropius left wing. You look down on the ground, and see a group of people, no, two groups of people. In the middle of one group, there is a Poliwrath, and it's looking fiercly at Tropius, whom is looking back with hate in it's eyes. A boy in the second group then calls out a Nidorino, seemingly to battle. What will you do?

Sheer Cold - Making your way towards the Glacier Mines, you realise something. You have no idea where they are. You are about to go mad when, as if by fate, you spot a man walking in the wastelands as well. You try to catch up with him, but the oncoming storm makes it difficult. After what seemed like an hour, you and Delibird finally confront the man.
[i]"What are you a fine young boy, doing out here in this dangerous place on your own?" He asks you, and you hear a bit of sadness in his voice. What will you do?

Teal - You begin your trek in the Icy Wastelands, al though you are a bit unsure of Slowpoke's desicion. Even though you, at the moment think of Slowpoke as brave, your thoughts of him change, as you see a Machamp and a gioant Steelix fighting.
They haven't seemed to notice you- yet. What will you do?

MetalGardevoir - You decide to venture off into the Icy Wastelands, and into a place of endless snow. Which you get to know as you push yourself through endless snow, and snow, and some more snow. Believing there is no more to see after walking in hours, you tell Nyx to Dig to find something. Just as you turn around, you stumble and fall backwards, right into the cold snow.
Nyx, wondering what happend,walk over to you to takr a closer look, and begins to laugh at your luck. Suddenly, you get a creepy feeling in our neck. You jump up, and still sitting on your neck is a Swinub. Looks like the little bugger is scrounging for food. What will you do...?

ZoraJolteon
12th March 2005, 5:12 PM
ZoraJolteon - You decide to head for Terror Mountain, and hop onto your Tropius for a ride, thinking it's comfortablier flying than walking. Howewer, in the air, you begin to feel the real chill of this place. You cling tighter to Tropius, hoping that he would feel warmer. And it seems as if you did it in the last moment! You are very surprised as a beam of ice go wheezing right past Tropius left wing. You look down on the ground, and see a group of people, no, two groups of people. In the middle of one group, there is a Poliwrath, and it's looking fiercly at Tropius, whom is looking back with hate in it's eyes. A boy in the second group then calls out a Nidorino, seemingly to battle. What will you do?

Right, Tropius, if they want a battle, they've got a loss on thier hands. Hit the ground with your Whirlwind attack to whip up a snowstorm! Use the cover to put me down on the ground, then swoop back up and strike Poliwrath off guard with a Stomp! Follow it up with your Razor Leaf attack! Pineco, come on out! I'm relying on you to help take out that Nidorino. Wait to see what it doesn, then if it uses a physical attack strike back with Counter, if it uses a Special Attack, defend yourself with a Protecting wall, then Take Nidorino Down!

Waterlight
12th March 2005, 5:22 PM
Okay here are my updates, and before you reply, please may you take the time to read my rules (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?t=54560&page=1&pp=20) on the first page.

Shiny_ Magneton: Deciding to go to the mysterious Magnetic Island, you head to the coast of the area, observing the surroundings as you do so. You can spot the glacier in the distance, slowly floating around the Island.

You see a Young Girl and a Sunkern in an old dilapidated wooden boat, ready to set off. You can see no other way to the Island, and the girl appears to be heading there in the boat. The boat doesn’t seem the safest method of transport, but the Girl turns towards you and smiles at you warmly.

“Hello. What do you want?” The girl questions, in a sweet, melodic tone.

What shall you do?

Latias10: As you enter the plains of Ice and snow, you suddenly feel how extreme the temperatures drop in the Icy Wastelands. You shiver and trudge on, even with the snow equipment it’s hard going. With only your 5 Pokémon and the icy winds as company you look around to find nothing around you but snow. Miles and miles of snow, surrounding every direction. The cold deters you so much you nearly go back but a Snowmobile driving towards you stops you. Above the Snowmobile is what appears to be a bird of some description. What shall you do?

Rekkuza: As you approach the terrifying Terror Mountain you shiver at the rumours of this towering peak. Along with Anima, you travel forth, shivering as sheets of thick snow fell.

On a Rock a few metres away there is a Man, wearing denim Jeans and a black T-Shirt commanding a Orange Snail, which is also known as Magcargo. As you get closer you can see it targeting a small Wingull, which is firing weak Water-gun attacks down. The Man turns to you.

“Get away this minute! This Wingull deserves to suffer after harming my Wife!” The Man bellowed as he points to a Woman laying hurt on the ground.

He seems to be over-doing his attack on the bird. What shall you do?

Radical Edward: As you arrive at the huge Glacier you look around, unable to see an entrance for the mines. You see a young boy run into a small cavern, seeming to know where he was going. This may be the entrance to the mines, but you have your reservations for going down there. What shall you do?

umbreon11
12th March 2005, 5:23 PM
leta and tera are seen in Glacier Islands looking at a sign trying to decide were to go.

"How about Terror Mountain?"

;198;:Avalanches,i'm thinkin The Icy Wastelands

"Worth a shot."leta and tera wander intoThe Icy Wastelands unsure of what they'll find.

Nagashi
12th March 2005, 5:32 PM
P-Art's Group

Typloshion X and Gamer C
You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?

Eon
You and your Pokemon start to walk through the snow, Sneasel keeping a look out while Inferno tries to burn through the snow. Eventually, you reach Glacier City, and look at all the mirrored skyscrapers. You should probably see what the city has to offer, and wonder around to get a sense of direction. Then again, you could always head to the back alleys, who knows what you'd find there? What do you do...?



NOTE TO TEAL
I am now updating you. There was a bit of confusion with the ZA's, but it's settled now. I will follow FF's storyline, so don't worry if you've already written your reply.

Cain
12th March 2005, 5:37 PM
"Wow Nubs! Check this place out!" Cain said in astonishment to his pokemon. They had just arrived at the Glacier Islands, Nubs ancestral home. "Nub, Sweee," Nubs squealed happily. "Theres so many interesting places here... I have no clue where i want to go," cain muttered, looking around for something interesting. He saw something move out of the corner of his eye, and wheeled around. "What the... An island that goes around in circles?" He said incredulously, watching the slow but sure movement af a small glacier, floating around the main island. "Nub swinub," Nubs grunted, indicating that he too found it quite odd. "Well, we like wierd stuff, so lets go over to that island!" Cain said to Nubs, and Nubs took aff to the edge of the island as fast as his stubby legs could carry him, with Cain ard on his heels.

Teal
12th March 2005, 5:39 PM
OOC: I'm not quoting or anything, so I'll just do my reply in the Dark Red.

Teal sees the immense battle going on with two of the strongest pokemon she has ever seen on her journey. In fact, they are the first two pokemon seen on her journey. Deciding that Slowpoke is nearly retarded, Teal starts to wimper at the situation. She returns Slowpoke to her pokeball, but leaves Pheobe out in case she is needed for last minute protection.

Teal dashes away from the battle, and finds a nearby rock to hide behind, and luckily the two combatants are still within sight. Sighing, she looks towards Pheobe "I guess we'll watch this..."

Then trainer and pokemon both settle down, and watch the battle all while shivering.

tommyship2
12th March 2005, 5:41 PM
As Tom took his first step on the Glacier Islands, he stopped to admire the beuty of this place. Just behind him was Toothy, a Totodile, and Kang, a Kangaskhan. He turns and says, "Guys, did I ever tell you how much I love waer and all things related to it?"
;158; Yes, 20 million times.
Tom sighs. "Oh well. Guys let's go to the Magnetic Island, cause it's mysterious." As he runs into the distace, his pokeomn stare, then realize they're being left behind, running to join their idiotic trainer.

Radical Edward
12th March 2005, 5:50 PM
Okay here are my updates, and before you reply, please may you take the time to read my rules (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?t=54560&page=1&pp=20) on the first page.



Radical Edward: As you arrive at the huge Glacier you look around, unable to see an entrance for the mines. You see a young boy run into a small cavern, seeming to know where he was going. This may be the entrance to the mines, but you have your reservations for going down there. What shall you do?


As Ben and Posidon trudge through the Frozen Tundra, they see a small boy running across the ice. Picking up posidon, Ben Runs after the boy. after a while of running, the boy ducks into a small cavern.Ben puts the Marstomp down and walks cautiousley toward the cave, thinking it might be the entrance to the mines.Ben and Posidon peer down into the cave, then start into it, hoping to find the boy, and mayby a battle.

Latias10
12th March 2005, 6:03 PM
Latias10: As you enter the plains of Ice and snow, you suddenly feel how extreme the temperatures drop in the Icy Wastelands. You shiver and trudge on, even with the snow equipment it’s hard going. With only your 5 Pokémon and the icy winds as company you look around to find nothing around you but snow. Miles and miles of snow, surrounding every direction. The cold deters you so much you nearly go back but a Snowmobile driving towards you stops you. Above the Snowmobile is what appears to be a bird of some description. What shall you do?

"See what you got us into." Catherine tells Plus and Athrun. Here they were out in the middle of no where and freezing cold. Her two pokemon seem to be find with the cold and are talking to each other. Catherine sighed and wished she could be as happy as them right now. Catherine then decided that she was going to turn back but then she suddenly sees a snowmobile driving strait towards her with a bird over it and changes her mind.

"Do you guys want to check out that snowmobile?" Catherine asked her two pokemon. Plus and Athrun nod their head. Catherine then started to run towards the snowmobile with Plus running behind her and Athrun hopping.

Eeveeboy_geoff
12th March 2005, 6:18 PM
*Note: Poké-speech is in ["these bracket things"]*
*Note2: Arrgh, there's another Inferno! This could be confusing...

"Aarrrghhh!" Jeff's ears stand straight up in frustration. "The map's iced over again!" The Eevee Pokémorph pulls his single Pokéball from his belt and presses the button on its front it. Inferno, his Vulpix, appears in a burst of red light.

["What? It's freezing out here!"]

"What are you complaining about?" Jeff glares at the fox Pokémon. "You're a fire type! Now thaw out the map!" Inferno blows out a stream of embers into the freezing air. The hiss and snap as they hit the cold. Unfortunately they completely incinerate the map. "Look what you've done!"

["What I've done!?"]

"Yes, what..." Jeff pauses. His Vulpix is staring out to sea.

["Look,"] he says. ["That island's moving."] Jeff stares out at the Magnetic Island.

"Should we go?" he asks.

["Yeah,"] says the Vulpix. ["Let's."]

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 6:19 PM
I thought we needed six in our group to update....W/e, I'll start now then.
UPDATES:

P-Arts: Walking along, Medo floating behind, you begin to notice the temperature dropping. You tuck your arms into your jacket, to keep them warm. Medo exudes an aura to keep itself encased, and therefore warmer. "Hey, Medo, how about sharing that aura?" you ask. Medo grins, and replies, "Not a chance!" You glare at it, but continue forward. After a minute or two, you notice a great, gaping opening. You approach it hesitantly, feeling colder all the while. As you walk in, the temperature drops dangerously. You spit onto the ground, and watch it freeze solid. Medo notices, and decides to protect you. Feeling much warmer, you venture forward. The cave is quite dark. A light is emitted from the aura you are within, but it does not do much good. Suddenly, you trip on a stalagmite. It breaks, and clinks noisily against the walls. You get to your feet, cursing inwardly. Then, a series of loud screeches begins. A swarm of Spheal roll forward from deep within the cave. They circle you, every now and then trying to give you a good hard tackle. What will you do?

Waterlight: The mountain looms ahead of you. You try to see the summit, but it is far too large. You trudge ahead, Staryu floating steadily along. Then, a fork in the path appears. To the left, there is a winding path. It darkens along the trail, and you are unable to see where it leads. To the right....You can't believe your eyes. You rub them frantically, convinced of some weird mirage, but it's still there. A hot spring! Steam rises out of it, twirling upward slowly. It could be trap, but the blustery wind makes you yearn for its warmth. What will you do?

umbreon11: You walk through the vast snow banks. It is quite boring with nothing but snow in every direction. You trudge along for a few minutes, soaked to the marrow. Then, quite suddenly, a blizzard kicks up. The snow flies in your face. Tera caws, and flies higher, trying to avoid the winds. It's no use though; the blizzard is blowing everywhere. Tera flies to your shoulder, and hangs on for dear life. Through the flying snow, you see two Snorunt running. They seem to know where they are going. If you follow them, you might find shelter. What will you do?

Dark_Scizor: Pincer ignores you, and cries loudly to warm up its throat. You clamp a hand over its mouth, and look about wildly for avalanches. There aren't any. Yet. You sigh in relief, and walk forward. The mountain is high above you, and seems to stare down at you. You shiver, partly from fear, and partly from frigidity, and look away. You gasp in surprise. Ahead lies a town! It looks quite deserted, but this inspires hope in you. This is probably the fabled ghost town! You run along eagerly, Pincer dashing at your side. A claw reaches out of nowhere, and grabs your ankle. You fall spectacularly, Pincer stopping abruptly at your side. You look back angrily, and see a Krabby emerging from beneath a pile of snow. One of horns is bent, and you have quite a shrewd idea of who did it. It clicks its pincers angrily, and scuttles toward you. What will you do?


And now for my reply:

Sheer Cold - Making your way towards the Glacier Mines, you realise something. You have no idea where they are. You are about to go mad when, as if by fate, you spot a man walking in the wastelands as well. You try to catch up with him, but the oncoming storm makes it difficult. After what seemed like an hour, you and Delibird finally confront the man.
[i]"What are you a fine young boy, doing out here in this dangerous place on your own?" He asks you, and you hear a bit of sadness in his voice. What will you do?
"I'm on my way to the Glacier Mines," Sheer responds. "Does the cold not bother you?" the man inquires. Sheer shakes his head, and responds, "I was raised in a cold area." The man nods slowly. "Do you know where the Glacier Mines are?" Sheer queries, "I'd like to go there, but I haven't the slightest clue where they are." The man considers the question while Sheer waits patiently for an answer.
OOC: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have the man talk or not. It didn't seem as though this would interfere with ForeverFlygon's plan for my journey, so I thought it alright. If not, I will edit that out.

SC~ out

Eon
12th March 2005, 6:25 PM
Eon[/b]
You and your Pokemon start to walk through the snow, Sneasel keeping a look out while Inferno tries to burn through the snow. Eventually, you reach Glacier City, and look at all the mirrored skyscrapers. You should probably see what the city has to offer, and wonder around to get a sense of direction. Then again, you could always head to the back alleys, who knows what you'd find there? What do you do...?

I thought up the place, so I know everything it has to offer :P

Eon looks around at the large city, and decides to return both Inferno and Night. Looking at the city, he decides to try and walk around the main part of town with all the shops.

Sorry it's so short. Your update was slightly confusing, so I hope my reply is OK. If it's not I'll make a new one.

Nagashi
12th March 2005, 6:33 PM
P-Arts: Walking along, Medo floating behind, you begin to notice the temperature dropping. You tuck your arms into your jacket, to keep them warm. Medo exudes an aura to keep itself encased, and therefore warmer. "Hey, Medo, how about sharing that aura?" you ask. Medo grins, and replies, "Not a chance!" You glare at it, but continue forward. After a minute or two, you notice a great, gaping opening. You approach it hesitantly, feeling colder all the while. As you walk in, the temperature drops dangerously. You spit onto the ground, and watch it freeze solid. Medo notices, and decides to protect you. Feeling much warmer, you venture forward. The cave is quite dark. A light is emitted from the aura you are within, but it does not do much good. Suddenly, you trip on a stalagmite. It breaks, and clinks noisily against the walls. You get to your feet, cursing inwardly. Then, a series of loud screeches begins. A swarm of Spheal roll forward from deep within the cave. They circle you, every now and then trying to give you a good hard tackle. What will you do?

"Oh no!" I shout to Medo, trying to avoid the oncoming swarm of spheal. "With Ekli at the Move Tutors and Tenar useless, you're gonna have to do this yourself Medo!"

"You've got to be kidding me!" Shouts Medo, having a hard time just dodging. "I can't take on all of these guy's at once, even I'm not that powerful! We've got to try and escape!"

I try and stay calm, and take a good look at my surroundings. "Medo, draw their attention to yourself! Do anything to make them all look at you, and use Hypnosis! It's our only hope!"

"I can't!" He replies, obviously worried.

"Why not?" I ask, starting to get annoyed. This sounded like a pretty good plan to me.

"Because to do that I'd have to let down the sheild!"

I froze at this (not literally, although it's a possible). So it's either freeze or be taken down by hundreds of tiny, angry Spheals. I came to a decision. "Do it anyway, Medo! Unless he get out of here we're screwed anyway! Just try to be quick about it!"

Trick-or-Treater
12th March 2005, 6:41 PM
"UGH!, COLD!" said Trick. he enterd the Icy Wastelands with his Spinarak on his shoulder.
;167; yeah, duh Einstein! did you expect to find an whalhalla of tropical beauty here?
"Shut up and look for some adventure" -_-

Dark Scizor
12th March 2005, 6:46 PM
Dark_Scizor: Pincer ignores you, and cries loudly to warm up its throat. You clamp a hand over its mouth, and look about wildly for avalanches. There aren't any. Yet. You sigh in relief, and walk forward. The mountain is high above you, and seems to stare down at you. You shiver, partly from fear, and partly from frigidity, and look away. You gasp in surprise. Ahead lies a town! It looks quite deserted, but this inspires hope in you. This is probably the fabled ghost town! You run along eagerly, Pincer dashing at your side. A claw reaches out of nowhere, and grabs your ankle. You fall spectacularly, Pincer stopping abruptly at your side. You look back angrily, and see a Krabby emerging from beneath a pile of snow. One of horns is bent, and you have quite a shrewd idea of who did it. It clicks its pincers angrily, and scuttles toward you. What will you do?
DS began to thought.

DS: A Krabby here? This is strange. Well, this is not a normal Krabby i suppose. Maybe it is an illusion created by ghosts! Well, I am going to fight it anyway. That is the only way to go further!

He turned to his scyther.

DS: Pincer, use quick attack against that Krabby to distract it, then use silver wind and finally cut. And remember this: Don´t do loud noise! Be careful.

Pincer prepared to follow his trainer´s orders.

SM
12th March 2005, 7:13 PM
Okay here are my updates, and before you reply, please may you take the time to read my rules (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?t=54560&page=1&pp=20) on the first page.

Shiny_ Magneton: Deciding to go to the mysterious Magnetic Island, you head to the coast of the area, observing the surroundings as you do so. You can spot the glacier in the distance, slowly floating around the Island.

You see a Young Girl and a Sunkern in an old dilapidated wooden boat, ready to set off. You can see no other way to the Island, and the girl appears to be heading there in the boat. The boat doesn’t seem the safest method of transport, but the Girl turns towards you and smiles at you warmly.

“Hello. What do you want?” The girl questions, in a sweet, melodic tone.

What shall you do?



"Err..." Stephen says, blushing at the girl. "I was hoping to go to the Magnetic Island. You going near there?" Stephen finishes, before sending out his Pokemon. "These are my Pokemon. Cyndaquil and Spheal say hi to... Err, what's your name?"

Cyndaquil and Spheal say hi nonetheless, with a chorus of Cynda! and Spheal! coming from them. Stephen smiles, then looks to the girl, awaiting an answer.

Waterlight
12th March 2005, 7:15 PM
Waterlight: The mountain looms ahead of you. You try to see the summit, but it is far too large. You trudge ahead, Staryu floating steadily along. Then, a fork in the path appears. To the left, there is a winding path. It darkens along the trail, and you are unable to see where it leads. To the right....You can't believe your eyes. You rub them frantically, convinced of some weird mirage, but it's still there. A hot spring! Steam rises out of it, twirling upward slowly. It could be trap, but the blustery wind makes you yearn for its warmth. What will you do?


"Hmm, a choice" Tom smirked."The right path is obviously too good to be true, so I would choose the left path." Tom deduced.

"Waterlight, go!"

At that Tom threw Staryu's Pokéball and consulted it on the situation at hand. When Tom pointed to the Left it shrieked "Hyaa!" in agreement.

"We'll go to the left then" Tom thought.

MetalYoshi17
12th March 2005, 7:21 PM
Yoshi shall go to Glacier City:
Yoshi enters the dome of the magnificent Glacier City, and is instantly warmed up. This is amazing, Yoshi thinks to himself, amazed by the number of people in what seems like such a remote area. Knowing his novice status, Yoshi realizes he is too inexperienced to travel outside in the dangerous places yet. He walks into a general store, and finds a free map. This should help, he thinks, thanks the clerk, and walks back outside. He then follows his map to one of the battling areas. Yoshi walks up to the receptionist, asks where he can have a Pokemon battle, and anxiously awaits a reply...

Kurou-kun
12th March 2005, 7:45 PM
Shobu squinted at the map. The wind made it harder to read the map. Shobu can't pick where to go, because all the places are interesting.

Maku, Shobu's first Pokemon and best buddy, waited for his trainer's decision. Turns out he's the one who's going to decide.

"Where do you wanna go?" asked Shobu to his miniature wrestler.

Maku covered his eyes with one hand and pointed to another place with the other hand.

"Icy Wastelands? But that's dangerous! The description says there are many dangerous Pokemon here," Shobu complained.

"Maku! Maku! Makuhita!" Maku said in his best are-you-scared voice.

"OK fine, Icy Wastelands," Shobu said, aware of the dangers that await them.

Rekkuza
12th March 2005, 8:11 PM
Rekkuza: As you approach the terrifying Terror Mountain you shiver at the rumours of this towering peak. Along with Anima, you travel forth, shivering as sheets of thick snow fell.

On a Rock a few metres away there is a Man, wearing denim Jeans and a black T-Shirt commanding a Orange Snail, which is also known as Magcargo. As you get closer you can see it targeting a small Wingull, which is firing weak Water-gun attacks down. The Man turns to you.

“Get away this minute! This Wingull deserves to suffer after harming my Wife!” The Man bellowed as he points to a Woman laying hurt on the ground.

He seems to be over-doing his attack on the bird. What shall you do?

Rek shivered at the cold, but soon was warm at the company. Rek wondered about the man's actions, but once he explained Rek had to react. "Hold on, leave the bird to me." Rek said as he waved the Man and his pokemon off.

"Go help your wife, she probably needs your help. If you need help, just ask me. But for now I will ward the Wingull off of the two of you." Rek said. He felt good about his actions, but did not know about the man's.

"Anima," Rek said, "I need you to chill it with an Icy Wind. After, try to put it asleep with a Hypnosis. If it gets any where near the couple, shoot a nice Psywave at the Wingull." Rek finished. He knew that Gastly could win, but the real problem was the two adults.

Amras.MG
12th March 2005, 8:50 PM
MetalGardevoir - You decide to venture off into the Icy Wastelands, and into a place of endless snow. Which you get to know as you push yourself through endless snow, and snow, and some more snow. Believing there is no more to see after walking in hours, you tell Nyx to Dig to find something. Just as you turn around, you stumble and fall backwards, right into the cold snow.
Nyx, wondering what happend,walk over to you to takr a closer look, and begins to laugh at your luck. Suddenly, you get a creepy feeling in our neck. You jump up, and still sitting on your neck is a Swinub. Looks like the little bugger is scrounging for food. What will you do...?

MetalGardevoir - “Well,” MG says, amused at the little creatures antics, “what do we have here? Are you looking for some grub? Perhaps we can help you.”

Taking the Swinub off of his shoulder so he can reach his pack, MG takes out a bit off the food for his journey and gives some of it to Swinub. This is Pokemon food, so it’s okay to eat.

“I have some ketchup in the pack, too, if you’d like some of that.” Says MG, half joking with the critter. Can I ask you something? We you like to help us find something, anything, buried here, if there is any? I know that Swinubs can find hot springs, and you seem smart, so do ya think you can help me and Sneasel?”

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 9:57 PM
BART: You are now in my group. This update is solely for you, because if I had merely editted my other update, you may not have noticed it.

Bart: A vicious snowstorm whirls around you. Maku's body fat keeps him warm, but you are less fortunate. You trudge along through the snow, Maku barely keeping his head above the snow. Ahead, you notice a small cave. Pokémon seem to be sheltering in it, but the snow prevents you from seeing what they are. What will you do?

Next time, I will update you along with the rest of the group, so do not expect another single update such as this.

SC~ out

Dark Fire
12th March 2005, 10:15 PM
Littix looked around his surrounings, deciding to go to the Glacier Mines he called out his Torchic.
"OK Torchic, we're going to the Glacier Mines. You ready?"
;255;- "Tor Tor Chic". It replied.
"Alright let's go than." With his Torchic running closely behind him Littix began his new advanture.

Golden Mew
12th March 2005, 10:49 PM
By the way, how will I know who's updating me?




GM shivered at the cold that bit her cheeks and sliced them. Her Pokemon, all except Aqua and Dew, were shivering. Aqua had joyfully jumped head first into a pile of snow. GM knelt down and looked at the map. Quickly, she made a decision.
"Hey, guys, how about we go to the icy wastelands?"
"Ok!" Replied Chikorita. She was enthusiastic for everything, even if it did mean having to travel across lot's of slippery ice and crunching snow. "Although, please, may I return to my Pokeball?" Enterna asked timidly.
"Sure! I'll return all of you!" GM replied. Each Pokemon cam back to it's pokeball, and while GM was walking in the direction of the icy wastelands, she thought to herslef over and over again, a few questions that stuck in her mind -
'I wonder what Pokemon I'll find? What will I find?' And of course, 'Was this a good decision?' ...

Dream Breaker
12th March 2005, 10:51 PM
"Brrr," was the only thing that came out of Kry's mouth as he walked down the desolate icy ground. He had decided earlier where he wanted to go, but sadly he had forgotten. Frustrated, he released his friend who knew the enviroment well enough. "Go, Glacia!" he said while unleashing his new Spheal. The seal pokemon bounced on the ground while speaking nonstop.

"Sphee Spheal Sphee!" it said.

"Okay girl, we'll go to the Icy Wastelands, then," Kry said back and walked towards the plains with his pal.

Waterlight
12th March 2005, 10:55 PM
By the way, how will I know who's updating me?




I & the other ZA's decide, so we can make the groups even.

Thats quite a good point so for everyones information, we choose who gets you. =P

Typhlosion X
12th March 2005, 11:02 PM
Typloshion X and Gamer C
You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?


Today was not a good day for me to wear shorts.Muddy,Blaze come on out.Typhlosion threw 2 pokeballs and a Quilava and a Mudkip appeared.Guys we're here.
;156;Hey look an ice path!
So what do you want to do Muddy?
;258;Get on the icy path over there.
Same here...let's go.

umbreon11
12th March 2005, 11:05 PM
umbreon11: You walk through the vast snow banks. It is quite boring with nothing but snow in every direction. You trudge along for a few minutes, soaked to the marrow. Then, quite suddenly, a blizzard kicks up. The snow flies in your face. Tera caws, and flies higher, trying to avoid the winds. It's no use though; the blizzard is blowing everywhere. Tera flies to your shoulder, and hangs on for dear life. Through the flying snow, you see two Snorunt running. They seem to know where they are going. If you follow them, you might find shelter. What will you do?

In the blizzard leta spots two snorunt running somewere.leta follows them with Tera still hanging onto her shoulder.leta sees them running into a cave, leta runs inside to get out of the blizzard.

ForeverFlygon
12th March 2005, 11:08 PM
GM, you will recieve an update from the person that is updating you. Just wait and see, and when you get to know who updates you, read that dpecific updators rules. rules.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
12th March 2005, 11:08 PM
Yet again, another entirely new update. Due to the Rule of only 3 updates per week(thanks heavens it's Saturday, or I'd be going a week without updating^^), I will now edit previous updates. I will notify new members of my group as to where their updates are.


Golden Mew: You walk slowly through the tundra, snow slapping your face and the wind howling in your ears. A cave lies ahead, devoid of life. It looks quite deep. Though, to the left of it, there is a cave where two small Seel are sheltering. You wonder which cave to hide in; you can't stay out in the cold much longer without freezing to death. What will you do?

Joshua: A huge blizzard greets you as you enter the Icy Wastelands. The cold serrates you. You desperately need a shelter. You search around wildly, but all there is is snow. Your mind begins to fog. You can feel unconsciousness creeping closer. Then, thankfully, you spot a cave. You dash to it, uprooting much snow, and crawl into it. The blizzard is blowing from the other side, so you are quite protected now. From the cold, at least. A snarling sound makes you turn around. An angry Poochyena is standing feet from you, looking none too thrilled on your intrusion. It walks slowly toward you, its sharp fangs bared. What will you do?

Batesy: Terror Mountain is looming above you. It is quite dark and forbidding. You ignore it, and continue forward. For a while, all you can see the path upon which you walk. Then, a snowman appears in the middle of the path. It is sculpted in the shape of a Glalie. Its eyes are even filled with ice to emulate the blue eyes a Glalie typically has. You stare at it in bewilderment. Then, the snow begins to shift. You stare at it uncertainly. Then, it bursts apart! You shriek, and fall back in shock. A Snorunt pops out of the middle, grinning widely. Apparently, it is quite pleased with itself for scaring the snot out of you. What will you do?

Lon: Glacier City appears quickly. You dash inside, and smile happily at the relief from the cold. There are numerous routes to take, but you spot the registration counter immediately. It is located inside a small, cyan colored building, more like a shack. A woman sits there, and above her is a board, upon which is written the contestants in the next challenge. You quickly notice that there are still 6 spots avialable! You consider entering, but a sign for a hotel catches your eye. It points to a hotel, which is to the left of the shack. It is quite tall, and looks luxurious. You would like to rest there, but the battle challenge is tempting you as well. What will you do?


SC~ out

thed3
13th March 2005, 12:03 AM
Arriving at the Glacier Islands Thed looks around at the place. "Hmm... looks interesting enough for a new zone, let's go check it out Tsunami." "Squirt!" "Alright that's the spirit, ok now...where to go.... Ahh Magnetic Island sounds cool and creepy at the same time. Let's go there Tsunami." "Squirtle, squirt!!!" The two head off towards the Magnetic Island knowing not what they shall encounter.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
13th March 2005, 12:13 AM
Joshua arrived at Glacier Islands, his heart racing at the thought of new Pokemon. His team of Pokemon stood beside him as he gazed at the map. "So guys, where do you think we should go?"

Machop was the first to answer. "Machop!" he said, pointing at the Icy Wastelands on the map.

Joshua looked at the Icy Wastelands, and smiled. "Well then, let's go!"

meandude33
13th March 2005, 12:15 AM
Wow what a cool place this is huh Buffsta. "Machop" Yeah I know it isn't really what you're used to but hey you'll get used to it. Well where do you wann go then? *The Machop wonders and looks at the map in front of it. It finally gets an idea and points towards the Glacier Mines* Alright then buddy the Glacier Mines it is!!!!

Crystal_Espeon
13th March 2005, 12:21 AM
"It's cold out here..." Said a figure, walking in the snow.

"Didn't you have the pokeball to stay warm in?" Inquired the another figure.

"It's cold in there too..."

"Funny, I thought a pokeball was fairly warm..."

"It's cold because, when you have a strong bond with a trainer, you start to feel everything the trainer does, so when she's cold the pokemon is cold... Or at least that's what I think goes on..."

The two figures were Crys and a Trapinch, named Mystic, which can be replaced by the name Lady.

"That makes as much sense as it can get..." Sighed the trainer, seeing her breath in the cold.

Crys- upon arriving on the Glacier Islands- felt a chill coimg on. Well that's normal when you don't have any proper attire to wear in this condition. All she is wearing is some shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

"Y-You r-r-really n-n-ne-need to sho-sho-shop m-m-m-more..." Was the freezing Trapinch which traveled beside her, becoming a little sluggish.

"I-I-I al-already kn-know t-t-t-that, M-M-Mystic. I-I j-j-just d-d-didn't h-have a-a ch-ch-chance t-t-to s-s-shop f-for w-warm c-c-c-clothing..." Crys was on the brink of freezing to death, until she spotted Glacier City. Mystic climbed on Crys' back, clinging onto her, as the trainer ran towards the large oasis in the middle of the snowy wasteland.

As they entered the city, warmth started to return to their bodies. Mystic climbed off of Crys' back and onto the ground, since Mystic can walk at normal speed now.

"How about we head for the shops?" Crys suggested.

"Well, it's a need, you need to buy new attire if you don't want to be dead of being frozen..." The Trapinch implied, pointing to a shop.

They entered, and brought some new clothes. Now Crys has on fleece boots, a matching headband, gloves, and scarf, a warm coat, and a nice pair of warm slacks. (The boots, jacket, scarf, gloves, and pants are the same color which is white, has lavender flower embriodery, and have lavender trimmings) The trainer also felt that Mystic should have something to warm her up, so she picked out a nice, cute, warm sweater for her to wear.

"You're lucky that you are the only pokemon I own, I only have enough money to buy me a full outfit and you something nice once in a while." Crys said to the pokemon, placing the small sweater on her.

They both are equally warm and now seeks adventure, but first they have to set that aside for tommorow, for today they just want to get some rest for the day ahead. So they now seek a hotel...

Ytnim
13th March 2005, 1:02 AM
"Come on out!" Came the shout from Ytnim, one of the world's most awsome people, as he released his three pokemon.

Three red energies floated about a foot above the ground, twisting and turning. They then formed three distinctly different shapes. The first was about as tall as Ytnim and humanoid in shape. Its feet and legs seemed to be the same, there was nothing apart from colour to tell the difference. Were the feet should be was covered in yellow down which changed to red and the legs continued. Its arms were skinny and chicken like, three claws on each. The face was distinctly bird-like as well with a beak and two outgrowths from it. The pokemon also had "hair" that was stiff as a board, running from the back of its head. The hair fell onto the chest and formed a "X" just under its chin. Looking skyward, the pokemon let out a shriek.

"Blazzzziken!!!" echoed through the surroundings.

The second pokemon was very small compared to the first and was also flying around. Its body was its head as well basically consisting of a light blue ball with a small tail and two hair things sprouted from the top. A small beak and eyes made its face. It had two wings that looked more like cotton balls or fluffy clouds than wings. After it flew around for a bit it sat on Ytnim's shoulder and began to chirp happily.

The third pokemon was another with a head and body all in one. This one was green however, and couldn't fly. Its body was green and had light green spots all over it. On top was a small "tuft" of hair and around its belly was a number of outgrowths, making it look like a kind of skirt. Its legs were extremely small, hardly even noticeable at first glance. Using these legs it raced over and stood next to its trainer.

"You don't have a name do you Shroomish?" Ytnim said, looking down to the grass pokemon.

;285; No I don't! And I want one! You better give me a good one or I'll, or I'll...

"Fiesty little guy aren't ya? Well how about you choose your name then?" Ytnim was suprised at the pokemon's agressive personality.

;285; Bane. My name is Bane and don't you forget it!

"I won't." Ytnim said, almost laughing that this little grass type was acting like a mob boss.

;333; This guys got attitude.

"Tell me about it." Ytnim spoke a little louder so Torch and Bane could hear. "So you guys, where do you wanna go?"

;333; anywhere is fine for me.

;257; I dunno but I need to fight something really soon or I'm gonna snap!

;285; I wanna beat something to a pulp!

Ytnim and his other two pokemon just stared. "Ok then, I heard that Glacier City has battle arenas, lets head that way."

And with that, Ytnim and his pokemon set off for Glacier City, specificly, the battle arenas.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
13th March 2005, 1:39 AM
Joshua: A huge blizzard greets you as you enter the Icy Wastelands. The cold serrates you. You desperately need a shelter. You search around wildly, but all their is is snow. Your mind begins to fog. You can feel unconsciuosness creeping closer. Then, thankfully, you spot a cave. You dash to it, uprooting much snow, and crawl into it. The blizzard is blowing from the other side, so you are quite protected now. From the cold, at least. A snarling sound makes you turn around. An angry Poochyena is standing feet from you, looking none too thrilled on your intrusion. It walks slowly toward you, its sharp fangs bared. What will you do?

SC~ out

Joshua crawled into the cave, his mind giddy from the cold. He released his team, and they snuggled up around him, keeping him warm.

Joshua and his team leapt almost through the roof of the cave when a Poochenya began to snarl at them.

Joshua, recovering, beckoned to Tom, his Machop. "This one's for you. Use Low Kick!"

As Machop readied himself, Joshua beckoned to Mikey and Jacqui, his Horsea and Roselia. "If Tom needs help, Mikey, blast it with Bubble. Jacqui, use Spikes, then Absorb."

Joshua looked at the look on Hayley's face. "Don't worry Hayley, you have a very important job," he said, cuddling her to his chest. "You're gonna keep me warm."

Gamer C
13th March 2005, 1:51 AM
P-Art's Group



Typloshion X and Gamer C
You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?


"Pussy, eh? Someone with bad vision must have thought that these lifts looked like cats." Gamer C quips. He gazes at the magnificent iceberg for another few seconds, and then looks at the icy path heading up to the peak. "No..." Chuck groans "Don't take the path, I'm tired. Who cares if we're pussies?" His words are again drowned out by the wind, and Gamer C heads for the ice path without hesitation.

LordAndrew
13th March 2005, 3:47 AM
Andrew and his group arrive upon the great Glacier Islands, a cold wasteland..
"Ho..ly... its... so cold..."
;311;: "Why... didn't... you pack.. blankets..?"
;293;: "Ahh! Put me in my pokeball, its freezing!"
;014;: "Heh, I don't feel cold, I have a shell."
Andrew drops his Kakuna on the ground and watches it turn blue, then picks it back up.
;014;: "SO... FREAKING... CoLd!"
"Hmm... lets head towards the Glacier Mines.."
;311;: "But its twice as cold there!"
"Oh well..."
Andrew and his group advance to the Glacier Mines..

Kal-El
13th March 2005, 7:34 AM
He walks on to the Glacier Islands, fire type behind him. He straightens his hat and pets his Charmander.
"So, Cherry," he says smiling, "where should we go today?"
"Char, char!" his trusted female companion replies.
"Great idea!" Batesy says straightening his hat again.
The two headed up to Terror Mountain. Good thing Batesy had Cherry the Charmander or it would be VERY cold.

OOC: Since it was my first post I wouldn't need to post in colour would I?

Elite Water Trainer
13th March 2005, 9:53 AM
Hayley arrives at the Glacier Islands and pulls her new sheepskin coat around her. "Brr, it's so cold here" she says with her breath misting up when it hits the cold air. She looks around at all of the islands and sees two that look the most interesting but she starts walking to the one with the Glacier Mines. Slinging her bulky backpack with all of her winter clothes over her shoulder she starts to think about the pokemon she might find in the Glacier Mines.

Golden Mew
13th March 2005, 10:35 AM
Yet again, another entirely new update. Due to the Rule of only 3 updates per week(thanks heavens it's Saturday, or I'd be going a week without updating^^), I will now edit previous updates. I will notify new members of my group as to where their updates are.


Golden Mew: You walk slowly through the tundra, snow slapping your face and the wind howling in your ears. A cave lies ahead. devoid of life. It looks quite deep. Though, to the left of it, there is a cave where two small Seel are sheltering. You wonder which cave to hide in; you can't stay out in the cold much longer without freezing to death. What will you do?

SC~ out

Lizzie looked at the cave with the 2 Seels. She was thrilled that there was somewhere to shelter. She quickly walked up to them, and joined them. Letting out Dew, her own Seel, she told Dew, "Dew, can you ask them if we can join them?" Lizzie asked. Dew nodded. Lizzie slowly walkedinside the cave, and waited for the anwser. They could push her out if they wanted - she would just go into the other cave.

Nagashi
13th March 2005, 12:03 PM
P-Art's Group

Teal

After returning your Slowpoke, you quickly take shelter behind a rock. After a few more minutes of battling, the Machamp leaps up, grabs the end of the Steelix's tail and hurls him to the ground, deleivering the most powerful Seismic Toss you've ever seen. The Machamp continues to beat on the hurt steel snake, until eventually it has fainted. The fighting type lets out one roar of victory before walking off, leaving the Steelix on the ground. You stare at the behomoth, and realize something. This titan is in no condition to battle, and what if it has family? You could probably heal it with a few potions, but would it appreciate your help? What do you do....?

tommyship2's

After talking it over with your Pokemon, you eventually head for the Magnetic Island, a mysterious place that not many know about. You head for the closest shore to it, and eventually you reach the side of your current island and look out. You can see the huge glacier moving in one direction, but it does not look safe. with all that ice everywhere, you could easily trip and fall to your deaths. Casting this thought from your mind, you spot a man standing next to a boat, which is about to leave. This guy might give you a lift, and across the sea aswell, and we all know how much you like water! But then again, what if he's one of those really, really grumpy old men that get ****** when kids get on their lawn? You don't want to have to deal with that. What do you do....?

Eon

Once you'd decided where to go, you started to head towards the shopping area of town. After about half an hour of walking, you finally arrive and start to look around. You pass by a myriad of shops, each one looking like it has fantastic bargains. Shame you have no money. Eventually, you hear someone call out to you. "Hey, kid!" Says a beetroot faced fat man from a food store named Delicious and Edible. "Your gonna do a favor for me," He continued, and from this man's tone of voice it sounds like you don't have much of a choice, so you continue to listen. "From the looks of it, I'd bet your a Pokemon trainer and a good one at that!" It was pretty obvious this guy was trying to butter you up, but it was working. "Back there-" He jerked his thumb to an alley beside his restaurant. "-is a group of Delibirds that just won't leave! All their swawks are annoying the customers, so I need you to go scare them away for me. If you do, I'll give you and your Pokemon a free meal, waddya say?" The offer did sound tempting as you hadn't eaten since you arrived, and the Delibird would be good expereince. But this guys beetroot face might explode with anger if you refuse, and that'd be funny to watch. What do you do....?

Typloshion X and GamerC

One look at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?

Vilexaron

After consulting with your expert ice Pokemon, you decide to walk the dangerous landscape of the Icy Wastelands. Eventually, you reach it, and all you can see is snow. In the distance, thereis something moving, slowly but surely, obviously trying to get to shelter. You have no problems following it's progress, because it's black, not white. After awhile, it comes to a halt and collapses, either from exhaustion or pain. Neither sound to promising, so you should probably go and help it. Then again, what if it was a trick, like a Pokemon using the Fake Tears attack? You could be walking into a trap and become an Ursarangs dinner. What do you do....?

thed 3

Magnetic Island. A place of mystery, but now, more and more people are starting to go. That's obvious, because after you arrived at the side of your current island, you spot alot of boats, all with "Heading to MI!" signs on them. They would hardly be doing this for the good of the nation, so your obviously going to have to give them something. Since you have no cash to speak of, you need to think of an alternative source of payment. But what? You spot, a lady sitting with her little daughter, and start to walk over. Maybe you could give her something else? You ask politely how much she was charging for a sail to Magnetic Island, and her response is simple. "Money, of course," A slight smile appears on her face, as she notices your dissapointed expression. "Then again," she continues. "My daughter loves Pokemon. Show her one you think is cute, and if she likes it enough, I'll let you on board!" What do you do....?

Crystal Espeon

After buying your new attire, you start to appreciate the sheer vastness of the city. It's huge, and there are shops for just about everything you could imagine! After wondering around for a bit, you see a little Delibird plod out from an alley next to a food store and, to it's amusement, hands you a little gift! How nice! It's a neat little parcel, tightly wrapped and the ice bird seems happy you accepted it. It disapears back into the alley, leaving you very baffled. You start to hear what could only be described as swawking laughter coming from the vicinity of where the little creature went, and you realize there's more than one in there. You have the present in hand, and you should probably go thank the Delibirds for it, even though there seems to be a ticking noise coming from the gift.... What do you do....?

LordAndrew

When heading into the Glacier Mines, one must always remember two things. A torch and some extremely thick clothing. Unfortunately, you have neither, so upon reaching the mines your not quite sure of what to do. Even from the entrance, you can feel the extreme cold from inside, and there's no way you can go in without better clothing. As you ponder this over an old man runs over, and looks startled at your appearance. "Good heavens boy!" says the man, shaking you by the shoulders. "Are you completely braindead?! No one can enter the mines without a proper jacket made from Mareep hair! Luckily for you, I just so happen to have a few spare, but I need you to do me a favor first. My grandson is about to become a Pokemon trainer, and he'd like a Snorunt to start off with. Now it just so happens theres a group of Snorunt past that hill," He points towards north, looking desperate. "He needs to begin tomorrow, so if you bring him a Snorunt in time, I'll give you a Mareep vest. Deal?" What do you do....?

Typhlosion X
13th March 2005, 1:54 PM
Typloshion X and GamerC

One looks at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?


This path is hard to walk on!Typhlosion stops when the path comes to a fork and looks at his options.This is a hard choice to make.I want to go on the most dangerous.I don't know which seems more dangerous.Muddy? ;258;I vote Peril.Blaze? ;156;What?Zzzzz...Blaze wake up...;156;Oh okay I vote Doom.I vote doom as well.Blaze and Muddy take their spots back on Typhlosion's head and shoulder and begin to nap.

Waterlight
13th March 2005, 2:33 PM
Here are my second set of updates, and please do quote when you reply.

Shiny_ Magneton: As you release your companions to meet the young girl, she answers your question
"I'm Jane, and this is Nutty the Sunkern" The girl revealed as she leant over and picked up the yellow and Brown Sunkern.
"I'm heading to Magnetic Island any minute, so you can come along when you're ready!" Jane exclaimed, beaming at you as she did so. "I'm off there as my Pidgey, Maira, is a bit unruly, and flew off there, leaving me and Nutty on our own." Jane sighed and stared down at the water, which was glistening with a brief moment of light from above. Jane lifts her head, and shouted.
"Maira, come back here this minute!"
You look up and see a Pidgey flying around, which then rapidly glides back to Magnetic Island.
"I guess we'll have to go then" Jane continued, with a look of sorrow upon her face.
What shall you do?

Latias10: As you Rush forward, eager for company, You notice that the Snowmobile has suddenly stopped, and the bird is circling the snowmobile. The bird then approaches and reveals itself to you as a Gligar carrying a Purple and yellow snake, known to you as Ekans.
"Who are you!" You hear someone bellow in an extremely deep tone. "What are you doing on my hunting land!?"
You turn around to see an Old man, carrying 2 Pokéballs and a Hiking stick type Item. He waves the stick at you wildly in the air.
"Ditto, descend and morph back to normal! Get ready for a battle! You too Ekans!"
The man seems prepped for an unneccesary battle. What shall you do?


Radical Edward: You enter the icy cavern, and duck your head to avoid hitting it on a chunk of sharp ice, hanging from the almost unmerciful ceiling. You see the Boy sat on the floor giggling madly, at mad antics, seemingly his, Swinub is doing. You approach, and the Boy turns to you.
"Hiya! What are you doing in the mines? I'm playing with Swinub! The Boy Yelled rapidly in excitement, obviously a Bit Hyper-active.
His Swinub fires a powerful Powder Snow up at you, almost knocking you off you're feet, which you were struggling to find anyway.
"Hey! Do you wanna, like battle my Swinub!?"
He seems to really want a battle and is confident, What shall you do?

Rekkuza: After you command your Pokémon and the Man, The Man seems taken back by your control of the Situation.
"This is my Wife; not yours, and I'll sort this little waste of existence out! It's your job to get your nose out of my Families Buisiness!" The Man snarled, obviously angered at you. "You go or I'll sor-
"Get off my Wingull!"
You spin around to discover The Woman had recovered and had just screamed for the safety of the Water bird.
"And how dare you say I'm your Wife! You! Help me Please, This man attacked my Pokémon, and tried to steal it!"

Trick-or-Treater: Well your post is a bit short but I will update you still.
As you enter the desolate Ice fields, known as the Icy Wastelands, you start to shiver, with Artic condition winds blowing on your back. "Do I really want to travel here?" You question yourself as you really start to freeze temperature-wise, but in the distance you spot a Sneasel speeding around the area, carrying what appeared to be a Swag-Bag. It rushes towards you, and grasps your bag, desperatley trying to steal it. You try to fight back, but The Sneasel is quite strong. What shall you Do?

Metal_Yoshi 17: Sorry about the trouble; I'll do your update:
As you enter the beautiful hi-tech city, you start to take in the warmth which is emanating from around you, from all the sky-scrapers and cars. You go into a store and pick up a map of the area, and thank the clerk as you leave. When you ask a Woman about where to battle she beams at you, and replies.

"Well, theres a group of Kids round the corner at "Civic Square" who I know are good at battling; My Husband even couldn't beat some of those little children. It's either there or you can ask some of the people around here; I'm sure some of them are rearing for battle."

You thank her and decide to yourself. "What shall I do"...

!すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?

Trick-or-Treater
13th March 2005, 2:57 PM
Trick-or-Treater: Well your post is a bit short but I will update you still.
As you enter the desolate Ice fields, known as the Icy Wastelands, you start to shiver, with Artic condition winds blowing on your back. "Do I really want to travel here?" You question yourself as you really start to freeze temperature-wise, but in the distance you spot a Sneasel speeding around the area, carrying what appeared to be a Swag-Bag. It rushes towards you, and grasps your bag, desperatley trying to steal it. You try to fight back, but The Sneasel is quite strong. What shall you Do?


"Do I really want to travel here?" Trick asked to himself. "I mean, its cold 'n stuff. What do you think?" He asked his newly aquired Spinda who was walking next to him.
;327; I like it here, its a nice temprature the view is nice.
"Yeah, you have a warm nice fur! brrrrrrr Im freezing to death here!"

He shiverd a bit and grabbed a scarf from his bag. until he noticed something coming quickly towards him holding something that looked like a bag .
;327; What is it?

Before Trick could answer the question the Sneasel jumped him and tried to grab his bag.
"Damnit! Why you filthy- he was struggling with the Pokémon thief, and was grabbing wieldy around him. "This Pokémon is in biiiiiig trouble. Misfit! (Spinda) when i get hold of him start an Uproar!

Wayne
13th March 2005, 3:46 PM
Magnetic Island: A lone glacier, one that continuously sails around the Glacier Islands, never leaving it's course. Mysterious....
Wayne called out his trusty companion, Pidgey out to look at the mysterious Glacier Islands. Both of them felt there was something interesting about the islands. Wayne then took out a map to decide where to go. "Pidgey where do you want to go? How about the Magnetic Island?" Pidgey gave a chirp and then started to fly for a second.

Radical Edward
13th March 2005, 3:56 PM
Radical Edward: You enter the icy cavern, and duck your head to avoid hitting it on a chunk of sharp ice, hanging from the almost unmerciful ceiling. You see the Boy sat on the floor giggling madly, at mad antics, seemingly his, Swinub is doing. You approach, and the Boy turns to you.
"Hiya! What are you doing in the mines? I'm playing with Swinub! The Boy Yelled rapidly in excitement, obviously a Bit Hyper-active.
His Swinub fires a powerful Powder Snow up at you, almost knocking you off you're feet, which you were struggling to find anyway.
"Hey! Do you wanna, like battle my Swinub!?"
He seems to really want a battle and is confident, What shall you do?



As Ben and his Marstomp walk through the cave, Ben sees the small boy giggling and watching a swinub run around in circles.As he and Saraneth reach the boy, the boy turns quickly around and asks for a battle.

"alright, kid, I'll battle you."ben says confidently."Mar,marstomp!" says Saraneth, ready for battle.

"Sorry Sareneth, this isnt your battle." Mutters Ben to the rather dissapointed pokemon.Recalling Saraneth, Ben reaches into his poket, pulling out one of his new additions."Astarael Go!" he shouts as the ball opens and a Paras stands ready for action." alright, girl, Get in close and give that icey pig a scratch, than lanch yourself off its back and slice one of the iccles off the ceiling!"

Astarael nods, than gets in position for the battle

Gamer C
13th March 2005, 4:02 PM
P-Art's Group




Typloshion X and GamerC

One look at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?


"Hmm..." Gamer C mutters thoughtfully "let's take "Peril", Chuck. Chuck pants and looks at the arrows. "Why?" "Because I said so," Gamer C replies "and because it has two syllables." Chuck looks at Gamer C nervously and says, "Er....Those aren't reasons." Gamer C unclips an empty Pokeball from his belt and recalls the Chikorita. "Phew...I was getting a headache from that jabbering..." he mutters. He then slowly continues his slippery hike up the iceberg, on the path of Peril.

Teal
13th March 2005, 4:05 PM
P-Art's Group

Teal

After returning your Slowpoke, you quickly take shelter behind a rock. After a few more minutes of battling, the Machamp leaps up, grabs the end of the Steelix's tail and hurls him to the ground, deleivering the most powerful Seismic Toss you've ever seen. The Machamp continues to beat on the hurt steel snake, until eventually it has fainted. The fighting type lets out one roar of victory before walking off, leaving the Steelix on the ground. You stare at the behomoth, and realize something. This titan is in no condition to battle, and what if it has family? You could probably heal it with a few potions, but would it appreciate your help? What do you do....?


"I can't leave a man behind."

Teal walks over to the behemoth, who is quivering on the ground. Her hand reches deep into her bag, and she pulls out all four of her saved potions. Pheobe glances towards Teal, a little worry in her eye. She seems to be thinking "What if we need those?"

However, Teal goes on. Spraying each of the four potions on the Steelix. Teal strokes the pokemon in a soothing manner, whispering as she does "You need to wake up..."

Phaedra
13th March 2005, 4:45 PM
"Damn, it's FREEZING... Good thing I bundled up." "n n n n n n n n nnnnnatu" "Now YOU, on the other hand..." "Tuna." Hania's beak was clacking violently as the little bird tried his best to stay warm under Jeremy's cloak. He just chuckled. "Not used to the cold are we? Even under all that... hahaha." Looking over the map he'd gotten at the Pokemon Center, he repeated to Hania, "Look. You're just going to have to grin and bear it. We're here to complete a job, all right?" Hania just moaned and sank further into Jeremy's cloak.

After a bit, the young vagabond reached his destination. "Terror Mountain. Sounds terrifying." "Tuna." "No thanks, I don't swing that way." Hania just clacked his beak. Locating a path up the mountain, he started towards his goal...

Note: Job is to investigate a bizzare occurance on Terror Mountain. I'll leave it up to the ZA's to decide what this "occurance" is.

tommyship2
13th March 2005, 5:17 PM
tommyship2's

After talking it over with your Pokemon, you eventually head for the Magnetic Island, a mysterious place that not many know about. You head for the closest shore to it, and eventually you reach the side of your current island and look out. You can see the huge glacier moving in one direction, but it does not look safe. with all that ice everywhere, you could easily trip and fall to your deaths. Casting this thought from your mind, you spot a man standing next to a boat, which is about to leave. This guy might give you a lift, and across the sea aswell, and we all know how much you like water! But then again, what if he's one of those really, really grumpy old men that get ****** when kids get on their lawn? You don't want to have to deal with that. What do you do....?
As Tom spots the old man, he decides to ask him for help -- maybe he knows what's the mystery of the island, and he might take them across. Tom recalls his pokemon, then walks over to the man, saying, "Excuse me, but could you give me a lift to the Magnetic Island, or just tell me about it? I would be happy to repay you in any way possible."

Latias10
13th March 2005, 5:57 PM
Latias10: As you Rush forward, eager for company, You notice that the Snowmobile has suddenly stopped, and the bird is circling the snowmobile. The bird then approaches and reveals itself to you as a Gligar carrying a Purple and yellow snake, known to you as Ekans.
"Who are you!" You hear someone bellow in an extremely deep tone. "What are you doing on my hunting land!?"
You turn around to see an Old man, carrying 2 Pokéballs and a Hiking stick type Item. He waves the stick at you wildly in the air.
"Ditto, descend and morph back to normal! Get ready for a battle! You too Ekans!"
The man seems prepped for an unneccesary battle. What shall you do?

Catherine watched as the man comanded his pokemon for battle. Catherine decided that it might be fun to have a battle because she had never battled a trainer befor.

"There really is no point to this battle but I will still do it for some fun." Catherine tells the old man.

With Athrun only knowing Splash Catherine knew he would be useless in this battle so she took out a pokeball which sucked him into it. Catherine then took out another pokeball and realased her Onix Rage to the feild. Plus then walked onto the field ready for battle to.

"Plus I want you to paralise both pokemon with your Thunder Wave and then hit one of them with a Quick Attack. Rage when Plus is finished her Thunder Wave I want you to attack the one that she does not with Tackle." Catherine told her two pokemon.

Plus then began to creat the Thunder Wave while Rage watched her. Catherine smilled thinking that this was going to be fun.

Eon
13th March 2005, 6:11 PM
Eon: Once you'd decided where to go, you started to head towards the shopping area of town. After about half an hour of walking, you finally arrive and start to look around. You pass by a myriad of shops, each one looking like it has fantastic bargains. Shame you have no money. Eventually, you hear someone call out to you. "Hey, kid!" Says a beetroot faced fat man from a food store named Delicious and Edible. "Your gonna do a favor for me," He continued, and from this man's tone of voice it sounds like you don't have much of a choice, so you continue to listen. "From the looks of it, I'd bet your a Pokemon trainer and a good one at that!" It was pretty obvious this guy was trying to butter you up, but it was working. "Back there-" He jerked his thumb to an alley beside his restaurant. "-is a group of Delibirds that just won't leave! All their swawks are annoying the customers, so I need you to go scare them away for me. If you do, I'll give you and your Pokemon a free meal, waddya say?" The offer did sound tempting as you hadn't eaten since you arrived, and the Delibird would be good expereince. But this guys beetroot face might explode with anger if you refuse, and that'd be funny to watch. What do you do....?
"All right," Eon rolled his eyes. "Might as well get some experience here anyway." He ran into the back alley the shop owner had pointed out. He found a pack of Delibirds squaking noisily. "That's a lot of them," he muttered. "I'll probably need more than one Pokemon to fight them off. Let's go Dryad, Night, Inferno!" With three flashes of light, a Sneasel, Growlithe and Bulbusaur appeared. ""Dryad, use Vine Whip on the nearest Delibird, then through it into the others. Sneasel, attack from afar with Leer, then throw something at them with Strength. Inferno, use Ember, then go in with Crunch!"

Rekkuza
13th March 2005, 6:20 PM
Rekkuza: After you command your Pokémon and the Man, The Man seems taken back by your control of the Situation.
"This is my Wife; not yours, and I'll sort this little waste of existence out! It's your job to get your nose out of my Families Buisiness!" The Man snarled, obviously angered at you. "You go or I'll sor-
"Get off my Wingull!"
You spin around to discover The Woman had recovered and had just screamed for the safety of the Water bird.
"And how dare you say I'm your Wife! You! Help me Please, This man attacked my Pokémon, and tried to steal it!"

Rekkuza slowly turned his face, full of rage from the lieing man. His eyes met with the man's, and Rek knew he had been fooled. "Funny Joke!" Rekkuza said as he bent down, in an effort to laugh. Gastly had been staring down the man the whole time.

"Now, I don't really like LIARS-" Rek said as he kicked an ice block in front of him. "I have lied once or twice..." Rek said as he jumed near the man and his pokemon. "But never about a relationship." Rek finished as he slowly stepped back. Gastly's eyes started to glow with a Hypnosis attack, but slowed as Rekkuza moved.

"If I were you I would appologize...And if you can't find the heart to do so, then I will force you..." Rek said as he held his hand in the air. Just then Gastly flew to Rekkuza's side, ready for battle. "So.....What will it be?"

Crystal_Espeon
13th March 2005, 6:30 PM
Crystal Espeon

After buying your new attire, you start to appreciate the sheer vastness of the city. It's huge, and there are shops for just about everything you could imagine! After wondering around for a bit, you see a little Delibird plod out from an alley next to a food store and, to it's amusement, hands you a little gift! How nice! It's a neat little parcel, tightly wrapped and the ice bird seems happy you accepted it. It disapears back into the alley, leaving you very baffled. You start to hear what could only be described as swawking laughter coming from the vicinity of where the little creature went, and you realize there's more than one in there. You have the present in hand, and you should probably go thank the Delibirds for it, even though there seems to be a ticking noise coming from the gift.... What do you do....?



Crys walked the streets of Glacier City, starting to appreciate the wonderous range of the city. All of these shops, full of just about anything she could ever image, and then some. All waiting to be explored. The city was her playground. After weaving in and out of shops for a while, she spots a little Delibird walk out from an alley way next to a food store, and then out of the blue, gave Crys a little present.

'How cute of it to give me a present!!' Thought the young trainer holding the goreously wrapped present in her hands, a smile came on her lips. The ice bird walked back to the alley way, dissapearing, seeming happy that Crys took in the present.

'Almost too happy...' thought Mystic, the Trapinch that walks beside her. Mystic wasn't really buying into this at all, and as Crys' pokemon, she has to make sure that this isn't a trick. 'But how?' was the question that popped into her head.

Laughter, swanking laughter from the alley triggered both of their ears.

"There must be more than one of them back there!!!" Mystic exclaimed, without even thinking, soon realizing that she said it out loud.

"More than one what?" Crys asked her desert companion.

Mystic can't hold back now, so she said, "More than one Delibird back there... Wait you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The present, it's ticking..." The pokemon answered back, sounding a little grim with that statement.

The girl placed the present up to her ears. It was ticking. The kind of ticking that signals a bomb... "I hear it..."

"I should advise you not to open it... It could be a bomb..."

"Or, it could be an alarm clock..." Crys stated.

"I think you caught a cold when you was walking in the snow without anything warm to wear..." Mystic joked, half worried for Crys' well being.

"Nah, I'm fine..."

"How about we thank the little birdies? Even though, that thing is ticking in all" The Trapinch suggested, a little gleam in her eyes.

"Uh, sure, it would be rude to take off without a thank you, would it? And when I open it, and it turns out to be a bomb, then it would be my fault, but for now I really don't care what's in it. It's the thought that counts, right?" The trainer replied.

"Riiight... Even though it could be trick, as long as you allow it, it's fine..."

Both trainer and Trapinch walked down the alley way, on their way to talk them for the present, the mysteriously given present.

LordAndrew
13th March 2005, 6:38 PM
P-Art's Group
LordAndrew

When heading into the Glacier Mines, one must always remember two things. A torch and some extremely thick clothing. Unfortunately, you have neither, so upon reaching the mines your not quite sure of what to do. Even from the entrance, you can feel the extreme cold from inside, and there's no way you can go in without better clothing. As you ponder this over an old man runs over, and looks startled at your appearance. "Good heavens boy!" says the man, shaking you by the shoulders. "Are you completely braindead?! No one can enter the mines without a proper jacket made from Mareep hair! Luckily for you, I just so happen to have a few spare, but I need you to do me a favor first. My grandson is about to become a Pokemon trainer, and he'd like a Snorunt to start off with. Now it just so happens theres a group of Snorunt past that hill," He points towards north, looking desperate. "He needs to begin tomorrow, so if you bring him a Snorunt in time, I'll give you a Mareep vest. Deal?" What do you do....?

Andrew steadily thinks for a second, then agrees with the old man.
"I shall catch a Snorunt, I'll be back soon."
;311;: "Snorunt?"
;293;: "Its like an eskimo."
;014;: "I'm tired of the snow, put me in my pokeball!"
Andrew and his group advance in the general direction of the hill, in search of the snorunt.

Lon
13th March 2005, 6:42 PM
Upon arrival to the area known as the Glacier Islands, Tomo pulled out a small book. The book that was now in his hands listed brief descriptions of many different areas. As it so happens, the Glacier Islands were in the book too. However, the descriptions for the areas were quite small.

Tomo started to scratch his head, trying to decide upon which of these areas he should head on to. Minutes later, an idea popped into his head. Reaching into his pocket, Tomo pulled out a small red-white orb. Within it, contained Delibird; a Pokemon he obtained quite recently.

Pressing a small button on the orb, he enlarged it. Next, he threw it up into the air, releasing a very energetic red and white bird into the snow.

"So, Delibird, where do you want to go?"

He had done this before many times. He being the trainer, not the pokemon, and the act being relying on his pokemon to point upon where to go. The little bird jumped up, pointing in a random direction.

"Okay then, lead the way, Delibird!"

With that, the two headed off in the direction that Delibird had picked. The direction which would lead onto a path towards the Glacier City.

SM
13th March 2005, 10:47 PM
Here are my second set of updates, and please do quote when you reply.

Shiny_ Magneton: As you release your companions to meet the young girl, she answers your question
"I'm Jane, and this is Nutty the Sunkern" The girl revealed as she leant over and picked up the yellow and Brown Sunkern.
"I'm heading to Magnetic Island any minute, so you can come along when you're ready!" Jane exclaimed, beaming at you as she did so. "I'm off there as my Pidgey, Maira, is a bit unruly, and flew off there, leaving me and Nutty on our own." Jane sighed and stared down at the water, which was glistening with a brief moment of light from above. Jane lifts her head, and shouted.
"Maira, come back here this minute!"
You look up and see a Pidgey flying around, which then rapidly glides back to Magnetic Island.
"I guess we'll have to go then" Jane continued, with a look of sorrow upon her face.
What shall you do?

"Hi. I'm Stephen, by the way." says Stephen, as he looks over to the floating iceberg, with the Pidgey soaring above it. "Cyndaquil, Spheal, are you guys ready?" says Stephen, and Spheal joyishly shouts Spheal! Sph-Spheal!, meaning "Yes, and I want to swim along the boat." However, Cyndaquil looks at the boat warily, before shaking its head. "Eh, I keep forgetting that you're a fire type" Stephen says, before returing it to its Pokeball. "So, let's go. And I think we can help you out with Pidgey, too." says Stephen, with a warm smile coming across his face.

Dream Breaker
14th March 2005, 1:24 AM
Originally Posted by P-Arts
Vilexaron: After consulting with your expert ice Pokemon, you decide to walk the dangerous landscape of the Icy Wastelands. Eventually, you reach it, and all you can see is snow. In the distance, thereis something moving, slowly but surely, obviously trying to get to shelter. You have no problems following it's progress, because it's black, not white. After awhile, it comes to a halt and collapses, either from exhaustion or pain. Neither sound to promising, so you should probably go and help it. Then again, what if it was a trick, like a Pokemon using the Fake Tears attack? You could be walking into a trap and become an Ursarangs dinner. What do you do....?

"What is that?" Kry says to his Spheal. The seel looks over at the fallen beast and then replies.

"Sphea! Sphee Eal!" she says, meaning that it obviously needs help.

"Well, it doesn't look like there are any traps, so let's help it," he decides, and pulls out two potions if it needs help, and Gyarados' pokeball if it's a trap. Starting slowly, he walks over...

thed3
14th March 2005, 3:19 AM
P-Art's Group
thed 3
Magnetic Island. A place of mystery, but now, more and more people are starting to go. That's obvious, because after you arrived at the side of your current island, you spot alot of boats, all with "Heading to MI!" signs on them. They would hardly be doing this for the good of the nation, so your obviously going to have to give them something. Since you have no cash to speak of, you need to think of an alternative source of payment. But what? You spot, a lady sitting with her little daughter, and start to walk over. Maybe you could give her something else? You ask politely how much she was charging for a sail to Magnetic Island, and her response is simple. "Money, of course," A slight smile appears on her face, as she notices your dissapointed expression. "Then again," she continues. "My daughter loves Pokemon. Show her one you think is cute, and if she likes it enough, I'll let you on board!" What do you do....?

Thinking of a way to get to Magnetic Island Thed sees all the boats heading towards there and all the people trying to get on the boats. "Ughhh...tourists and other trainers... well they won't stop me from having a good time...once I get there at least. WHAT $25 for a boat ride!?!?! I don't even have any money.... Awww...now how am I ever gonna get to Magnetic Island??" Looking for a nice person to give him a good ride Thed happens upon a lady with her daughter. Thed talks to the lady and she says that her daughter would like to see a cute pokemon. Contemplating to himself Thed all of a sudden seems happy. "Well you're in luck little Miss for I am going to show you two cute pokemon. Alright then Tsunami and Glacia come on out." Throwing the two pokeballs galantly into the air the two pokemon pop out forming in front of the girl. Tsunami, the Squirtle, and Glacia, the Swinub, stand in front of the girl. The Squirtle tries to look cute making happy faces while the Swinub goes up to the little girl and rubs her gently with her head. "Now aren't these two pokemon cute little girl??" Thed asks hoping and praying to himself that the girl thinks that the pokemon are cute.

meandude33
14th March 2005, 3:30 AM
!すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?
Finally I got here to Glacier Mines. Maybe I should put on my furry winter coat that feels warm and nice inside. *Puts coat on* Ahhhh much better indeed. Hmm... in fact...where the heck is the entrance???? Err...darn old map...must be outdated by now. Hey... wait a sec...I can hear something..but it sounds like it's inside. Where is that sound coming from?? Ok Buffsta I need you *Machop pops out* Ok Buffsta help me try to locate that sound if it is inside this mountain...mine... thing which I can't find the entrance to but if you're certain that the sound is from inside then use a rock smash to get in.

Kal-El
14th March 2005, 6:10 AM
Batesy: Terror Mountain is looming above you. It is quite dark and forbidding. You ignore it, and continue forward. For a while, all you can see the path upon which you walk. Then, a snowman appears in the middle of the path. It is sculpted in the shape of a Glalie. Its eyes are even filled with ice to emulate the blue eyes a Glalie typically has. You stare at it in bewilderment. Then, the snow begins to shift. You stare at it uncertainly. Then, it bursts apart! You shriek, and fall back in shock. A Snorunt pops out of the middle, grinning widely. Apparently, it is quite pleased with itself for scaring the snot out of you. What will you do?

Batesy headed up Terror Mountain, Cherry in front to keep Batesy cool. Although he was not concerned by the darkness and forbidding, Batesy was concerned about Cherry's warmth. "Cherry are you alright?" he asked.
"Char!" she replied. She did not seem at all troubled.
As the two walked they found a snowman. But this wasn't a typical snowman. It was shaped like a Glalie, the eyes were filled with ice to make it look the colour of a normal Glalie's eyes.
As he stared, he felt the ground shift. He looked down. It burst apart! Batesy screamed and fell back. Luckily Cherry was not behind him and he landed on soft snow.
But Batesy was not concerned about the snow, he was angry at the cream coloured Pokémon that had popped out. A Snorunt. Its Triangular body would probably cause damage with a high speed Tackle attack.
"Alright!" Batesy said angrily getting up. "It's time to kick your frosty, triangular butt! Cherry aim a Tackle at it! Not at any points and try to avoid the face! Try knocking at its puny legs!"

Rayzen
14th March 2005, 6:30 AM
The last to reply here >.>;;. Darn^^.
Alright:
~ Please, I'm not fond of script. If you REALLY love script, and can't stand writing without it, you can, but overall, I'd prefer real responses.
~ Astericks. I can tolerate script, but I will NOT accept *throws Poké Ball*. You are to write that you threw the Poké Ball.
~ I will accept a minimum of four lines. If your reply falls short of this rule, I will notify you through PM, and give you the chance to fix it before I update.

I'm very patient. If you have made a mistake, I'm willing to postpone an update for a few days if you're willing to fix it.

I'm on Serebii 98% of the time on my computer, and about 65% of the time I'm not in school. If you reply properly, and you reply quickly, I could manage daily updates. I realize not everyone has the leisure time I do, so if you don't reply immediately, I won't get angry or impatient. Take your time, and write right.

I will update in Cyan. The only thing I require through replies is a Quote of mine, and your message to be in Cyan. I will not enforce this rule forcibly. If you forget once, that's fine. But if a fair amount of FBers aren't replying correctly, I will not update until this is rectified.

I don't punish people often. I'm very light on Rules, but that does not mean they don't apply. I will only punish people if they repeatedly ignore my notifications.

So, that's it. Obviously, all FB Rules apply here, which are second nature to most.

Let the Glacier Islands begin!

SC~ out


Ok then, I'll be under you then /this is going to be wundeba

Centin (the trainer) and Denulge (his swinub, yes I got one not from these islands) decided to head on towards glacier city. A mild and advanced city filled with dazzling toy shops decorated as if it is christmas...~ Well a part of the city is like that...

After doing some light shopping, they both decided to head out to the fences and enjoy the snow. Of course for Denulge, this is the perfect oppurtiny to relax. For his trainer who adores summer area...well, good luck to him.

Centin and Denulge now walks around the fencing of Glacier City and do some 'head-hunting' before going back to the hotel and eat...

Kurou-kun
14th March 2005, 6:56 AM
Bart: A vicious snowstorm whirls around you. Maku's body fat keeps him warm, but you are less fortunate. You trudge along through the snow, Maku barely keeping his head above the snow. Ahead, you notice a small cave. Pokémon seem to be sheltering in it, but the snow prevents you from seeing what they are. What will you do?

OOC: So the color is Cyan, eh?

"Oooh, a cave. Oh my gosh Maku, this snowstorm is so killing me!" Shobu complained. "I should've brought my thickest jacket with me....."

Maku reminded Shobu of the cave he just saw.

"Oh yeah, guess I sorta forgot about that, its too cold," Shobu said. "Anyway should we go in?"

As you can guess, Shobu ain't the type of person who would think for himself.

"OK fine, we'll go," Shobu rambled, entering the cave.

MetalYoshi17
14th March 2005, 2:28 PM
MetalYoshi17: As you enter the beautiful hi-tech city, you start to take in the warmth which is emanating from around you, from all the sky-scrapers and cars. You go into a store and pick up a map of the area, and thank the clerk as you leave. When you ask a Woman about where to battle she beams at you, and replies.

"Well, theres a group of Kids round the corner at "Civic Square" who I know are good at battling; My Husband even couldn't beat some of those little children. It's either there or you can ask some of the people around here; I'm sure some of them are rearing for battle."

You thank her and decide to yourself. "What shall I do"...
"Thank you very much, ma'am," Yoshi says to the lady. He looks at his map, and finds the route to Civic Square. Yoshi talks to himself on the way, "This might be tough, but I'll have to see for myself. I won't know until I try." He then feels a little rattle in his pack, and sees that the Mystery Egg is rocking a little. He gets excited, but it stops and Yoshi puts it back. "I wonder what will hatch from there." After a few more minutes of walking, Yoshi arrives at Civic Square, surprised at what he sees...
NOTE: The egg part is just in there for fun. I actually do have an egg from the Egg House that will hatch tomorrow.

Master of Chaos
14th March 2005, 2:38 PM
"Oooh! Nice and freezing cold! Just the way you like it, eh Magby?" Chaos said smiling down at his fiery friend.

"Machop, Machop" his first partner replied.

"I am not taunting him! I was just having a little fun that's all..." he defended himself looking at Magby shivering, "Your so warm, why are you shivering? Ah, fine, return. Eh, you too Whismur."

"Whismur-Mur!" his other pokemon said as two red beams recalled Whismur and Magby to there balls.

"So anyways Machop, want to go to Terror Mountain?" he asked his remaining pokemon

"Machop-chop"

"Too bad, your coming!" he told Machop as he grabbed the pokemon by the arm, which Machop responded to by wrenching his arm and kicking out his leg.

Which followed by Chaos sweeping Machop's legs and wrenching his arm out and returning his pokemon.

"Hah, your not good enough yet," Chaos said smiling at the pokeball and rereleasing Machop.

"Machop-chop"

"I did win fair!" he yelled

"Chop-Machop"

"Fine whatever, it was a tie, let's just go."

And so they headed off.

ForeverFlygon
14th March 2005, 2:41 PM
For those new to me, I have certain rules (http://206.51.231.151/showthread.php?p=1245068#post1245068) that I'd like you all to follow. Thank you.

ZoraJolteon - You send out Pineco to battle, and he dives for the ground as you realease hear, he lands in a pile of snow with a loud Boff. However, he is alright, and jumps out, facing the surprised Nidorino and it's trainer.
"What on earth are you doing!?" The trainer shouts at you in a surprised, yet anger tone.
While you think up an answer to that, Tropius begins to whip up a snowstorm with a Whirlwind attack, and he partly succeds.
Snow is flying eveywhere, and you get a hard time seeing what Pineco is doing down there, until the snow begins to clear up, and fast. too fast. Suddenly, a flame bursts through the snow, not very far from you. The snow, which now have turned into fog thanks to these harsh conditions, begind to dense, and you see why - a giant Fire Spin is surrounding you! You identify the flying orange lizard as Charizard, and it is heading for you! Not only that, the Fire Spin is drawing closer to you. You wonder how to take yourself out if this, and see Pineco on the ground, Countering Nidorino's Double Kick, and sendin it flying into the snow. At least he is doing good down there... What will you do?

Sheer Cold - You are not allowed to decide what he is going to say, that is aginst the FB rules. But this is a minor answer, it does not change the storyline, so I'll let you off this time. But in the future, please only ask questions.
The man listens carefully to your questions, and answers.
"I wouldn't go to thee Mines if I were you, lad. There is tales of ancient pokemon down there... That have lived thre since the creation of the world. Those pokemons... fear nothing, and will not stop for anything... I know that very well. I once... had a son" He says, with the sad voice you heard before... What will you do...?

MetalGardevoir - Seeing the pokemon food, Swinub jumps at you, and gobbles it all down an a maximum of three seconds. Seeing where the food came from, it somehow get's into your backpack, and you fall backwards into the snow again from Swinubs shaking maneuvers in the bag. Sneasel laughs at you gain, and you rise, and put the back pack on the ground. You open, and find Swinub munching on your dear cheese sandwiches! Seeing your angry face, he gulps, and accidentally swallows the whole sandwich. Afraid that you will be even more angry, it runs off, and hides behind a pile of snow. Thinking that this was one of the weirdest Swinubs you've ever come across, you follow it around the snow. And what do you find there, if not a hole, with three small Swinub babies inside, and the Sandwich loving Swinub beside them, looking at you with hungry eyes! What will you do..?

Ytnim - You are the worlds most awsome person.
You enter the metropolis of Glacier City from the south, and you are taken aback by it's high tech features. Not believeing that such things as hovering buses. You eventually come to a street where pokemon outside their pokeballs are forbidden, so you return Torch, Bane and Zephyr to their respective pokeballs, and believe there must be real snobs living on theis street, and the shopkeepers are that too. But it dosen't last for long, as you soon get to enter another street, and spot a sign, saying that the Colosseum is to the right of you. You follow the directions, and son stnad infront of the Colosseum. However, there is something standing in the way. A boy, about 17 years, walks up to you.
"Well aye, what have we here?" He waves his hand, and his 'gang' comes up to you too.
"Mocking with us, are ye?" Says one boy in the gang.
"No one mocks with the great Alardino without getting beaten, 'lil kid!" Says another, and burps at you. Looks like they're drunk. The boss, appearently called Alardino, send out a Machoke, and orders him to Focus Punch you. What will you do?


Cain - Moving in for intercepting the floating island you've spotted, you run as fast as you can to follow Nubs. You run for what seemed like hours, but only is minutes. The harsh tempratures of this place takes it's toll on you, and you begin to freeze; looks like the clothing was too light. However, Nubs dosen't mind, and happily continues his running, even though it's in circles. You shout at him, and he returns to your side, wondering what to do next. You spot an end of the ground you're at, and it seems to go out far from where you're standing, but it dosen't get near the mystic island. What will you do...?


Eeveeboy_Geoff - Having burnt down the map, you decide to follow your instincts, and head for the Magnetic Island. Well at the end of The Island you're at, you see absolutely no way of getting there. Swimming could have been an option - if it wasn't for the freezing tempratures, you'd probably be a chunk of ice before swimming 3 feet. You stand there for a long time, until you notice a person standing a good distance away from you. You're unable to tell if it's a female or male, old or young, but it's definetly a human. What will you do?


Dark Fire - You decide to venture off towards the Glacier Mines, and begin to walk. After only some minutes, the cold catches up with you, and you begin to freeze. You pull out a cloak from your backpack, and put it on. You feel a little warmer, though it's not satisfying. After about an hour of walking, you find the entrace to the mines. But something is wrong. There is a pair of scooters outside the mines, and a Houndour is guarding it. Looks like you've got company! What will you do?


Elite Water Trainer - Actually feeling comfortable in your new sheepskin coat(who wouldn't?), you begin to head towards the Glacier Mines. Looking at you map, you follow the directions, hoping that you would arrive there soon. You walk and walk... And walk. After several hours of walking, you come to a small hill. There is a sign saying
"----{The Glacier Mines}----"
"<-North Entrace South Entrace -> ".
What will you do...?


Wayne - Also you decide to look the mysterious Magnetic Island up. You take a look on your map to see as of where to head, ans see that Magnetic Island is not included. Of course, you think, everywhere I'm heading, is gone on the map.Pidgey tries to cheer you up though, and mentions that you could go to the coastline near the city. Eventually, the Magnetic island is bound to turn up. You think it's a good idea, and head off towards the coast. When you arrive, half an hour later, you see a man, sittin right next to the water. Will you go and ask him for advice? What will you do?

Ytnim
14th March 2005, 4:36 PM
Ytnim - You are the worlds most awsome person.
You enter the metropolis of Glacier City from the south, and you are taken aback by it's high tech features. Not believeing that such things as hovering buses. You eventually come to a street where pokemon outside their pokeballs are forbidden, so you return Torch, Bane and Zephyr to their respective pokeballs, and believe there must be real snobs living on theis street, and the shopkeepers are that too. But it dosen't last for long, as you soon get to enter another street, and spot a sign, saying that the Colosseum is to the right of you. You follow the directions, and son stnad infront of the Colosseum. However, there is something standing in the way. A boy, about 17 years, walks up to you.
"Well aye, what have we here?" He waves his hand, and his 'gang' comes up to you too.
"Mocking with us, are ye?" Says one boy in the gang.
"No one mocks with the great Alardino without getting beaten, 'lil kid!" Says another, and burps at you. Looks like they're drunk. The boss, appearently called Alardino, send out a Machoke, and orders him to Focus Punch you. What will you do?
"What the hell do you think your doing?! Pokemon aren't allowed to attack humans!!" Ytnim shouted at the leader. Then for some strange reason, he just instantly calmed down. "Meh, I guess it doesn't matter. That pokemon is so weak, it doesn't deserve to be called a fight type. Why don't you make it a normal type huh?!" Ytnim was fishing for a reaction and he got him, hook, line and sinker.

"Why you little -" Alardino stopped as he noticed a pokeball at Ytnim's waist shaking rather violently. Ytnim looked as well and was slightly alarmed himself but didn't show it. The pokeball opened and Torch came out, standing between his trainer and the machoke.

;257; You're never gonna hurt my trainer. Oooo, I've been waiting for a fight since I evolved. I guess your unlucky number one...

Ytnim had a massive grin on his face as he peeked around his Blaziken to look Alardino in the eyes.

"Now this is a fighting type! Torch, first show him the power of a real Fighting type with a Double Kick! Then use your trademark attack of Blaze Kick and then after that, just for good measure, smack him in the face with a Thunder Punch!" Ytnim was confident Torch would win this, not just because he was strong but because he was so hyped up for a battle.

While Torch taunted his opponent, Ytnim released Zephyr to watch and be there just in case Alardino's goons tried anything. Ytnim felt lucky that Bane was in the Daycare, he would probably be shooting his mouth off right now if he were here.

;333; Torch, beat that pokemon to a pulp for trying to hurt Ytnim!!!

Ytnim had never seen Zephyr this angry before, she was usually the voice of reason. He guessed they were very loyal to him and must like him as a trainer if they acted like this when he was in danger.

Now he had finished taunting, Torch's arms blazed with fire and he got into a fighting position.

aron fan
14th March 2005, 5:49 PM
[COLOR=Cyan]Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumours abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.


"wow" will looks up at the mountain putting another fleace on due to the extreme cold

" go ponyta"

" ok ponyta were off up there" will said jumping on ponyta and riding off into the distanceCOLOR]

Waterlight
14th March 2005, 6:17 PM
‘Tis a new batch of updates. =O. Read and follow my rules as always.


Shiny_ Magneton: As you return your water-hating Cyndaquil, you step onto Jane’s boat, “Her Father’s boat” she had told you a few minutes before. After seeing your enthusiasm, Jane leapt in, returning Nutty as she did so,

“Thanks for offering to help, Stephen” She said. “I don’t think Nutty is capable of beating Maira yet, she’s not very friendly with Maira either.

“Oh, I’m going off topic aren’t I, well let’s set off then!” She exclaimed again, which seemed to put a cheesy grin back on her face.

As the boat went out to the short gap of sea, you spot the Pigeon Pokémon again, descending onto a tree on the island. When the boat finally got to shore, you smile with happiness at your safe crossing of the water.
“SQUAWK!”
You get out the boat quick enough to see two Fearows and Maira in pursuit of you. What shall you do?



Latias10: Once you finished your orders, Plus leapt forward, sparks flaring into the Snake, Ekans, in a Thunderwave attack. It drops backwards, but launches itself onto Plus using a “Wrap” which the Man had previously ordered squeezing the Plusle to it’s limits.

“Plusle!” it cried in pain, as it tried to throw Ekans off to no success.

“Tackle Ditto, Rage!” you shout to the Mighty rock snake.
“MWAAH!” Rage bellowed in anger at its teammate’s pain.

Onix rushed forward, but at the last minute Ditto “Transformed” into an Onix, and used a tackle of it’s own, knocking both “snakes” to the cold, and icy ground.

What shall you do?



Radical Edward: As you command your Paras to Scratch, it leaps onto Swinub’s back, and takes rapid swipes with her claws, causing the Icy pig to grunt in pain. She then launches herself to the roof but the next command shocks you.

“Swinub! Use Powder snow at Paras to knock it off then when it drops down, Ice beam it into a wall!”

The snow knocks Astarael down, just in time to be blasted into the wall by Swinub’s Ice Beam, doing a great amount of damage to your Paras, and froze it to the wall. What shall you do?


Rekkuza: As you confront the Man about his lies and deceit, he orders Magcargo to launch an Ember at you. The weak fire attack nearly hits you, but you leap up, dodging the fire by mere centimetres.

“I will Battle you, you little teenage punk!” The Man grunted, as his anger was fuming. “And for you, you idiotic Woman, say goodbye to this runt of a Seabird!”

“No!” The woman screamed, fainting in fear of the Man. She fell limply down to the floor, unconscious; obviously she had taken too much stress from the onslaught.

“Time to battle!” What shall you do?



Trick-or-Treater: As you defend from the mugging Sneasel is trying to deliver you change your attentions to the miss-fit Sneasel, and grab it, eager to stop it. You bellow orders to Misfit the Spinda to Uproar Sneasel. Spinda does so, and sends out loud sound waves, knocking back Sneasel and you. Sneasel falls to the floor but quickly recovers, starting to grab items from it’s “Swag-bag” and throw them at you. What shall you do?



Metal_Yoshi 17: As you thank the Lady, you immediately look at your map, eager to know your way to Civic Square, and to a battle. You stride forward, but start to feel something moving in your Bag. You peer in to see your Mystery egg shaking violently, and it finally stops, still as it previously lay. A reminder of your egg’s hatching in the near future, and a new addition to your team. You continue on forward, following the instructions to get there off your guide-map.

After another few minutes’ worth of navigating, you find yourself in a small square, in which several Children are sat down, comparing there several Pokémon between them. You approach the three Trainers and Pokémon, and stand there momentarily thinking. “Which one should I battle? The guy with the Mankey, The Guy with the Clamperl, or finally the guy with the Dusclops? That Dusclops sure looks tough, yet the other two seem to also bring a challenge. Although the Clamperl seems to be huge compared to normal Clamperl.” What shall you do?

Meandude33: The mysterious Dialogue mystifies you and Buffsta the Machop, so much you order Buffsta to smash the Rock, which only chips off a tiny bit of rock.
“What am I doing wrong?” you wonder to yourself.
You lean on the wall thinking, when suddenly you fall through, dropping in the old mines, and finally land with a bump. There seems to be rock blocking you from escaping, but maybe if you and Buffsta moved it you could get into the main part of the mines. What shall you do?



!すげい!: (Re-post of last update)
You decide to go to the place on your map labelled Glacier Mines. When you arrive you can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But deceivingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you do?


Vagabond Aeon: As you arrive at the foot of Terror Mountain, you look up at the sheer height of this Mountain of Rumour. You were sent here to complete a Job; a Task about a bizarre event you don’t even know the details of yet. Hania hops onto your shoulder in fear, as a huge Crashing noise emanates from a location up the Mountain, seemingly not far from the spot where you and Hania are stood. You hike up a few rocks to a Man-made Path, where you believe the event happened. At first glance you can’t spot anything, but you see a dark force enter a Cave. What shall you do?
NOTE: The dark force is like an entity, which is seen to you as like a black blob floating.

ZoraJolteon
14th March 2005, 6:37 PM
ZoraJolteon - You send out Pineco to battle, and he dives for the ground as you realease hear, he lands in a pile of snow with a loud Boff. However, he is alright, and jumps out, facing the surprised Nidorino and it's trainer.
"What on earth are you doing!?" The trainer shouts at you in a surprised, yet anger tone.
While you think up an answer to that, Tropius begins to whip up a snowstorm with a Whirlwind attack, and he partly succeds.
Snow is flying eveywhere, and you get a hard time seeing what Pineco is doing down there, until the snow begins to clear up, and fast. too fast. Suddenly, a flame bursts through the snow, not very far from you. The snow, which now have turned into fog thanks to these harsh conditions, begind to dense, and you see why - a giant Fire Spin is surrounding you! You identify the flying orange lizard as Charizard, and it is heading for you! Not only that, the Fire Spin is drawing closer to you. You wonder how to take yourself out if this, and see Pineco on the ground, Countering Nidorino's Double Kick, and sendin it flying into the snow. At least he is doing good down there... What will you do?

OOC: Probably should of made my Pokémon's genders clearer. Tropius is Male, Pineco is Female.

Clingling tightly to his Pokémon, ZJ felt the heat from the impending attack scorch his face. Thinking quickly, he called out "Tropius, force that fire spin right back at Charizard with your Gust attack!" Suddenly, the realisation that he now had a third opponent to take on dawned on him, and taking a third Poké-Ball from his belt, this time a dark blue Great Ball, threw it towards the ground, bursting into the regal pink form of a hippo. "OK Slowqueen, with Tropius tied up with Charizard, I'm counting on you to take out Poliwrath. Yawn at him, then strike with a double blast of Confusion!" Finally turning to the most succesful member of his team, he ordered a double Take Down attack from Pineco, before turning his gaze back to the ever-nearing flame, and hoping his plan will work.

Trick-or-Treater
14th March 2005, 6:38 PM
Trick-or-Treater: As you defend from the mugging Sneasel is trying to deliver you change your attentions to the miss-fit Sneasel, and grab it, eager to stop it. You bellow orders to Misfit the Spinda to Uproar Sneasel. Spinda does so, and sends out loud sound waves, knocking back Sneasel and you. Sneasel falls to the floor but quickly recovers, starting to grab items from it’s “Swag-bag” and throw them at you. What shall you do?


Good work Misfit! Trick said while dodging and trying to catch the stuff Sneasel throws.

"Okay, time to end this!" he grabbed a Pokéball and said: "Misfit! Return!" as the Spinda was absorbed by the red light Trick grabbed 2 Pokéballs and threw them to Sneasel.

"Go, Scavenger, Flanoir!" the Spinarak and the Barboach appeared in front of him. "Sneasel, i'd like you to meet Scavenger" he pointed to the Spinarak while still dodging the stuff thrown at him.

"Okay guys, Lets roll! Flanoir do a Surf attack!*I hope the cold temprature will freeze the water* Scavenger! when he's stuck, fire a Signal beam followed by a fierce Poison Sting!

;339; BARBOACH! *starts a Surf*

Phaedra
14th March 2005, 7:53 PM
Vagabond Aeon: As you arrive at the foot of Terror Mountain, you look up at the sheer height of this Mountain of Rumour. You were sent here to complete a Job; a Task about a bizarre event you don’t even know the details of yet. Hania hops onto your shoulder in fear, as a huge Crashing noise emanates from a location up the Mountain, seemingly not far from the spot where you and Hania are stood. You hike up a few rocks to a Man-made Path, where you believe the event happened. At first glance you can’t spot anything, but you see a dark force enter a Cave. What shall you do?
NOTE: The dark force is like an entity, which is seen to you as like a black blob floating.

Jeremy let out a long, slow whistle. "Now that is HUGE." "tu."

The nostalgic thoughts returned again, drowning out the noise of the howling wind and driving snow. Jeremy began to remember his travels across that odd and wonderful world... until Hania brought him back to reality with a quick peck to the head. "Natu?" "Ah, sorry about that."

Trudging through the snow, Jeremy began to think through the possibities of this "bizzare occurance" his employer had mentioned back at the Center. Maybe it was a sighting of a wanted criminal... a 20-pounder* maybe? Or maybe a sighting of a rare or out of place Pokemon? Or maybe a mysterious ruin that had been recently discovered... "Nah, they'd call in an archelologist if that happened." The vagueness of the job description still lingered in his mind... but he was being paid quite high, so he figured it was something big. Suddenly, a noise like a crash of some kind rang out nearby. Hania freaked and instinctively clawed his way onto Jeremy's shoulder, only to retreat into the cloak after a few seconds due to the cold.

"Ow. Watch those claws, will ya?" "Na... tu." "Forget it. Our objective now is to figure out what that crash was and where it happened. Let's go."

Sighting a path apparently made by humans, Jeremy raced up towards a nearby cave. Outside the cave, the scene was deserted, but a large crate lay shattered nearby. "Looks like it was used to transport something... something big." After examining it, there was nothing on the crate to signify what was being transported. He also coudn't tell what had broken it, and didn't care to stick around to figure it out. "Well, THAT was a waste of time. Let's go..."

He was about to turn around when he noticed something in the cave. Turning on his flashlight, he aimed the beam into the cave... and noticed what appeared to a black blob of some sort. It seemed to give off dark energy, which made Hania shudder and caused Jeremy to tense up...

"What in the hell...?" "N... a..." "...no choice. Let's follow it, but stay quiet..."

* 20-pounder - slang talk for a high-ranking fugitive.

Rekkuza
14th March 2005, 9:08 PM
Rekkuza: As you confront the Man about his lies and deceit, he orders Magcargo to launch an Ember at you. The weak fire attack nearly hits you, but you leap up, dodging the fire by mere centimetres.

“I will Battle you, you little teenage punk!” The Man grunted, as his anger was fuming. “And for you, you idiotic Woman, say goodbye to this runt of a Seabird!”

“No!” The woman screamed, fainting in fear of the Man. She fell limply down to the floor, unconscious; obviously she had taken too much stress from the onslaught.

“Time to battle!” What shall you do?

Rekkuza felt the brush of the Ember that nearly hit him. "Lets see..." Rek said as he scrummaged through his belt. He pulled off two pokeballs and set one on the ground.

The other one, he threw out to meet the Magcargo. Out from the flung pokeball came a Gastly. "Alright Anima. If it is a battle he wants, a battle...He shall have." Rekkuza repeated this in his mind.

"Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" Rek said. The coldness made his shiver, but it did not stop the rage and excitement of a long needed battle. Rekuza then reached down, with dificulty with the weather, and picked up the pokeball he had set there previously.

Rekkuza clutched the ball in his hand and pointed it near the fainted woman. "Shell Shocker, come on out." Rek said as a Squirtle poped out of the ball. "Shell Shocker, go and try to get the woman up. Protect her from anything, and make sure nothing bad happens to you in the process." Rekkuza finished as he shrunk the ball, and put it back on his belt. He then turned to where Gastly and Margcargo were. "Lets get it on!"

Wayne
14th March 2005, 9:47 PM
Wayne - Also you decide to look the mysterious Magnetic Island up. You take a look on your map to see as of where to head, ans see that Magnetic Island is not included. Of course, you think, everywhere I'm heading, is gone on the map.Pidgey tries to cheer you up though, and mentions that you could go to the coastline near the city. Eventually, the Magnetic island is bound to turn up. You think it's a good idea, and head off towards the coast. When you arrive, half an hour later, you see a man, sittin right next to the water. Will you go and ask him for advice? What will you do?
"What do you think Pidgey, do you think we should ask that man for advice?" The Pidgey then stopped flapping it's wings and Wayne extended his arm for the pokemon to settle there. "Well do you?" The Pidgey then gave a decisive chirp and flew to the man. "Ok then we'll go ask him for advice him."

Latias10
14th March 2005, 9:53 PM
Latias10: Once you finished your orders, Plus leapt forward, sparks flaring into the Snake, Ekans, in a Thunderwave attack. It drops backwards, but launches itself onto Plus using a “Wrap” which the Man had previously ordered squeezing the Plusle to it’s limits.

“Plusle!” it cried in pain, as it tried to throw Ekans off to no success.

“Tackle Ditto, Rage!” you shout to the Mighty rock snake.
“MWAAH!” Rage bellowed in anger at its teammate’s pain.

Onix rushed forward, but at the last minute Ditto “Transformed” into an Onix, and used a tackle of it’s own, knocking both “snakes” to the cold, and icy ground.

What shall you do?[/B]

As Catherine watched the battle she could see that she was losing. She did not like to see her pokemon getting hurt but this was a pokemon battle. She cleared her thoughts as she thought of a plan on how to win. She wish that Plus had more electric attacks and Rage more useful attacks but she would have to live with what she had.

"Plus how about you knock that snake off you with a Mega Punch. That will show it not to mess with you." Catherine told her little mouse in trouble.

Plus nodded and perpared her self for her next move. Rage then gave his trainer a look as if to ask what about me?

"Rage I want you to Tackle Ditto and then wrap it up as best as you can with Bind." Catherine replied to Rage's look.

Rage nodded and then got hinself ready for his attack.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
14th March 2005, 10:28 PM
Sheer Cold - You are not allowed to decide what he is going to say, that is aginst the FB rules. But this is a minor answer, it does not change the storyline, so I'll let you off this time. But in the future, please only ask questions.
The man listens carefully to your questions, and answers.
"I wouldn't go to thee Mines if I were you, lad. There is tales of ancient pokemon down there... That have lived thre since the creation of the world. Those pokemons... fear nothing, and will not stop for anything... I know that very well. I once... had a son" He says, with the sad voice you heard before... What will you do...?
OOC: Sorry, my mistake. It was kinda hard to work with, though, without a conversation, which is why I did that.
Sheer stares in shock. "That's....terrible," he says softly. Sheer immediately forgets his boldness. He feels quite sorry for the poor man. "Well, I don't have anything to lose, really. But, do you have any advice for me when going down there?"

SM
14th March 2005, 11:29 PM
‘Tis a new batch of updates. =O. Read and follow my rules as always.


Shiny_ Magneton: As you return your water-hating Cyndaquil, you step onto Jane’s boat, “Her Father’s boat” she had told you a few minutes before. After seeing your enthusiasm, Jane leapt in, returning Nutty as she did so,

“Thanks for offering to help, Stephen” She said. “I don’t think Nutty is capable of beating Maira yet, she’s not very friendly with Maira either.

“Oh, I’m going off topic aren’t I, well let’s set off then!” She exclaimed again, which seemed to put a cheesy grin back on her face.

As the boat went out to the short gap of sea, you spot the Pigeon Pokémon again, descending onto a tree on the island. When the boat finally got to shore, you smile with happiness at your safe crossing of the water.
“SQUAWK!”
You get out the boat quick enough to see two Fearows and Maira in pursuit of you. What shall you do?

"Great. Now I get to face a ravenous duo of vultures. This day keeps getting better and better." Stephen says, with an obvious "-_-" type look on his face. "Anyway, let's get this started. Pulling out his other two Pokemon, Stephen shouts 'Go'! as he releases a Cyndaquil, who looks pretty annoyed, since it was just returned to its Pokeball, and Lapras, who in contrast, looks joyful about coming back after Substitute training. "So, guys, you ready? Spheal, I want you to start Icy Winding one of the Fearows. Keep it up, if it falls to the ground, hit it with a nice Surf. Lapras, use a Substitute, and then start baraging the other Fearow with a blast of Surf's. Cyndaquil, after they aim their attacks and have them ready, let's use Smokescreen." Stephen finished, hoping something may go right. And then, a thought popped into his head. "Jane, I have an idea to change Maira's mind. Maybe I can attack it a few times, nothing serious of course, and you can 'save' it. What do you think?"

Dark Fire
14th March 2005, 11:45 PM
Dark Fire - You decide to venture off towards the Glacier Mines, and begin to walk. After only some minutes, the cold catches up with you, and you begin to freeze. You pull out a cloak from your backpack, and put it on. You feel a little warmer, though it's not satisfying. After about an hour of walking, you find the entrace to the mines. But something is wrong. There is a pair of scooters outside the mines, and a houndour is guarding it. Looks like you've got company! What will you do?

Littix walks for a while, until he realises he's cold. After putting on his cloak, he kept on venturing until he finally reached the mines. He than notices that something isn't the way it should be. After walking a bit further he sees a pair of scooters, and a Houndour guarding them. Not liking what he sees Littix released his Torchic.
"Listen up Torchic, you be nice, but if that Houndour is looking for a fight he'll get one. If a fight will happen use dig, and follow it up with rockslide, got it?" Littix asked.
;255; "Tor chic tor." Littix and his Torchic proceeded towards the Houndour.

Amras.MG
14th March 2005, 11:49 PM
MetalGardevoir - Seeing the pokemon food, Swinub jumps at you, and gobbles it all down an a maximum of three seconds. Seeing where the food came from, it somehow get's into your backpack, and you fall backwards into the snow again from Swinubs shaking maneuvers in the bag. Sneasel laughs at you gain, and you rise, and put the back pack on the ground. You open, and find Swinub munching on your dear cheese sandwiches! Seeing your angry face, he gulps, and accidentally swallows the whole sandwich. Afraid that you will be even more angry, it runs off, and hides behind a pile of snow. Thinking that this was one of the weirdest Swinubs you've ever come across, you follow it around the snow. And what do you find there, if not a hole, with three small Swinub babies inside, and the Sandwich loving Swinub beside them, looking at you with hungry eyes! What will you do..?
[/size]

Looking strangly at the Swinub, MG realizes that either these Pokemon haven't had food for a couple of days, or they're big eaters. Thinking it could be both, MG motions for them to come closer to him.

"All right you pig-like creatures. I'm going to give you all the food in my sack on two conditions. One, you must share it evenly among yourselves, and two, you must help me try to find other life or shelter here. Think you can do that?" says MG, looking at each of them in turn, wondering what they'll do.

Eeveeboy_geoff
15th March 2005, 12:03 AM
Eeveeboy_Geoff - Having burnt down the map, you decide to follow your instincts, and head for the Magnetic Island. Well at the end of The Island you're at, you see absolutely no way of getting there. Swimming could have been an option - if it wasn't for the freezing tempratures, you'd probably be a chunk of ice before swimming 3 feet. You stand there for a long time, until you notice a person standing a good distance away from you. You're unable to tell if it's a female or male, old or young, but it's definetly a human. What will you do?
[/size]

Jeff peers at the figure, squinting and trying to see the person better. Finally he makes his decision. Wary of the typical human response to his appearance, the half-Eevee pulls up his jacket's hood to hide his ears and resolves not to turn around, thus revealing his tail, while near the... whatever it is. "C'mon Inferno."

["This is ridiculous!"] Inferno says, following Jeff. ["So close and yet so far!"]

"Never a hot air balloon when you need one." Jeff laughs and keeps walking towards the figure. When he gets close enough to talk, but not enough to startle the person, he stops. "Excuse me?" asks Jeff. "Do you know where I might find a boat or somethin' to that island out there? You know, the mysterious one?"

Radical Edward
15th March 2005, 12:21 AM



Radical Edward: As you command your Paras to Scratch, it leaps onto Swinub’s back, and takes rapid swipes with her claws, causing the Icy pig to grunt in pain. She then launches herself to the roof but the next command shocks you.

“Swinub! Use Powder snow at Paras to knock it off then when it drops down, Ice beam it into a wall!”

The snow knocks Astarael down, just in time to be blasted into the wall by Swinub’s Ice Beam, doing a great amount of damage to your Paras, and froze it to the wall. What shall you do?






Eyes wide at the sudden display of power, Ben begins to doubt if this was a good idea. running over to Astarael, Ben sprays some Ice heal on Astarael, then lowers her to the floor.Leaning close, he hopes his new strategy works.

"alright,girl, your doing fine. now, i need you to feint like your going to go in for a scrach, than run to the side to avoid its next attack. come in from the side after it stops the Icebeam and rub your mushrooms across its nose., and see it you can get a scratch in in passing.,Got that?"

Astarael nods, than scuttles off to meet swinubs next onsolaut.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
15th March 2005, 2:24 AM
UPDATES:
Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
P-Arts: Medo thought hard about what to do, evading the attacking Spheal. He extended his tongue to the ceiling, and stuck it there. "Behold, my stupidity!" Medo announced dramatically, smiling widely. You laugh slightly, and check the Spheal. They looked up for a moment, and then grew bored. They continued their furious onslaught, while Medo adopted an annoyed expression. It pulled its tongue off, considering what its next move should be. It wrapped its tongue over itself, hoping to get the Spheals' attention. You look around, and see the Spheal looking transfixed. Medo quickly unravels itself, and lets out a Hypnosis. The Spheal continue to stare for a moment, and then all fall asleep. You cheer inwardly, but realize near anything could awaken them again, and you doubt they'd fall for the same trick twice. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: Pincer hastens to obey, and begins dashing in a circle, becoming a green blur. The Krabby's eyes follow it, but it stops after a moment, and scuttles toward you. Pincer then lets loose a Silver Wind, hitting Krabby squarely in the back. Krabby whirls about angrily, and fires a Bubble at Pincer. Pincer is merely shocked for a moment, but then jumps. Some of the Bubbles reached it, but the worst of the attack landed in the snow nearby. Pincer lands feet from its foe, and runs forward to execute a Cut. It hits Krabby hard, and the small crustacean backs away, dazed. It begins to gurgle weakly, and then collapses. Despite your anger at it, you can't help feeling sorry for it. You could catch it, and treat with a few Potions, but Krabby may not be too pleased. What will you do?

Waterlight: You walk down the left path, ignoring the hot spring to the right. The path leads upward, toward the very heart of Terror Mountain. A nest sits on a ledge to the left, where some cyan colored eggs sit. A Wingull dive-bombs you from high above, noticing how close you are to the nest. It pecks you and Waterlight furiously, and soars off before you can react. Wingull are quite territorial, it seems. What will you do?

umbreon11: The Snorunt abruptly whirl around, clearly surprised to see a human in their realm. Now that you are closer, you notice one is much larger than the other. This must be a little bit of a family of Snorunt. Wondering where the rest is, you look around, but nothing else is in the cave. The large Snorunt steps forward boldly, and yells at you in Snoruntese. Tera jumps down to the ground, apparently offended by what the Snorunt said. They look ready to battle, but Snorunt has the Type advantage here. What will you do?

joshua: Tom rushes forward for a Low Kick, but Poochyena evades nimbly. Tom crashes into a wall, and lies there, steadying itself slowly. Mikey sends a cascade of bubbles at the dog, but Poochyena begins biting them, ending the attack. Fortunately, this allows Jacqui to shoots out some Spikes around Poochyena. It thens glows green, as does Poochyena. Some of the aura around Poochyena flies toward Jacqui, and weakens the puppy. Poochyena jumps mightily, over the Spikes, and lands on top of Mikey in a flying Tackle. Mikey squeaks in pain, and then collapses, unable to battle. Poochyena, weakened from Jacqui's attack, stumbles slightly, but appears ready for some more fighting. What will you do?

Golden Mew: Dew comes back happily, and nods an affirmative. You smile happily, and walk into the cave with Dew. The Seel bark in pleasure at the company, and scoot aside to make room for their guests. You sit down, and curl into a ball. Dew moves forward to warm you with its body heat, and to your surprise, so do the Seel in the cave. They snuggle against you, their body heat warmig you considerably. Just as you get comfortable, a cry echoes from outside in the blizzard. Staring hard, you spot a pink blob on the horizon. It's a Slowpoke! The poor thing is moving very, in the direction of your cozy cave. The wind is tearing into it, and it moans in pain at the biting cold. What will you do?

Batesy: Cherry charges forward on your orders. Snorunt, still quite pleased with itself, doesn't notice. Cherry rams it in the legs. Snorunts flies into the remains of the sculpture, and bounces up angrily. It screeches shrilly. You and Cherry hold your ears at the horrible, grating sound. The mountain begins shifting, and a great bank of snow comes loose. It rumbles toward you at a rapid rate. The Snorunt grins manically, and then runs toward the snow. You have a difficult decision ahead. Snorunt must know what it's doing, otherwise it wouldn't have run toward that avalanche. You could follow it, but it would be much safer running down the path you came from. What will you do?

~*Hureta*~: You look around the vast city, taking in the sights along with Denulge. Many superb shops are around you, each selling interesting items. You're tempted to buy a fair few of them. But, you notice a large hotel in front of you. It looks quite comfortable, and you are somewhat tired. What will you do?

Bart: Upon entering the cave, you notice that the Pokémon are a Corphish, a Krabby, and a Shuppet. None of them look too thrilled about your intrusion. They all assume battle poses, and wait for you to order an attack on them. The odds are against you, but you need this cave. You could talk to them, but it might not go down too well. What will you do?

aron fan: First off, you are not to choose your updator. We, the ZAs, will do that amongst ourselves. However, it's not that big of a deal, so I will allow you into my group. Next time, however, whenever you begin a new journey, you must let the ZAs choose which group you are in.

Galloping along with Ponyta, you ascend the mountain quite quickly. All seems quite quiet, almost unnaturally so. You reach a fork in the road eventually. To the right lies a smoking hot spring! To the right, a dark winding path goes up along the mountainside. You can vaguely make out the form of a boy and his Pokémon battling......something. What will you do?

Alright, that took a while.....Oh well, at least they're here!

SC~ out

Dark Scizor
15th March 2005, 3:13 AM
Dark Scizor: Pincer hastens to obey, and begins dashing in a circle, becoming a green blur. The Krabby's eyes follow it, but it stops after a moment, and scuttles toward you. Pincer then lets loose a Silver Wind, hitting Krabby squarely in the back. Krabby whirls about angrily, and fires a Bubble at Pincer. Pincer is merely shocked for a moment, but then jumps. Some of the Bubbles reached it, but the worst of the attack landed in the snow nearby. Pincer lands feet from its foe, and runs forward to execute a Cut. It hits Krabby hard, and the small crustacean backs away, dazed. It begins to gurgle weakly, and then collapses. Despite your anger at it, you can't help feeling sorry for it. You could catch it, and treat with a few Potions, but Krabby may not be too pleased. What will you do?
DS took Pincer´s pokeball from his backpack

DS: Krabby, you battled well. You are not a bad pokemon but you have to remember that attacking people is not polite.

Pincer was very confused. His trainer feeling sorry for an opponent?

DS: You battled well too Pincer. Time for a rest. Return!

Before returning to his pokeball, Pincer smiled.At least he could return to his warm pokeball. Perhaps a change was not bad afterall. DS took an empty pokeball from his backpack.

DS: Forgive me Krabby but this is for your own good.

DS tossed the pokeball at the Krabby and hoped for the best.

umbreon11
15th March 2005, 3:15 AM
umbreon11: The Snorunt abruptly whirl around, clearly surprised to see a human in their realm. Now that you are closer, you notice one is much larger than the other. This must be a little bit of a family of Snorunt. Wondering where the rest is, you look around, but nothing else is in the cave. The large Snorunt steps forward boldly, and yells at you in Snoruntese. Tera jumps down to the ground, apparently offended by what the Snorunt said. They look ready to battle, but Snorunt has the Type advantage here. What will you do?

"Tera,what are you doing?"leta said looking down at her murkrow.

;198;:I don't like what he just said to us

"Well,what did he say?"

;198;:You don't wana to know

Tera said,then started flying twords the snorunt at topspeed.

Rayzen
15th March 2005, 3:22 AM
UPDATES:
Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
~*Hureta*~: You look around the vast city, taking in the sights along with Denulge. Many superb shops are around you, each selling interesting items. You're tempted to buy a fair few of them. But, you notice a large hotel in front of you. It looks quite comfortable, and you are somewhat tired. What will you do?

Alright, that took a while.....Oh well, at least they're here!

SC~ out

Centin tries to enter the hotel. It has a hot watered fountain in the middle. There are also some cold climated plants around. Denulge tries to nibble some of the leaves, but Centin pulls him out of the way. They both reached a counter to get a reservation.

Not that they want to sleep here, well, maybe they could. But the main reason they do this is to prevent them from being robbed...and of course, while their at it, they get to enjoy the hotel's previleges they simply can't resist.

Once in their dormi...(ahem room), the chuck their bags aside and then lies down on the bed. Of course, since this hotel is dedicated to pokemon, it has 'special rooms'. Therefore, Centin has chosen the ice room where it is even cooler and has the wonders of a cool climate. Denulge just can't resist the small little igloo made right below the cupboard.

After doing some refreshing things in their room, Centin decided to look out the window. It has stopped snowing, but he sees a bright light shinning from far away, quite similar to a light house or some sort...

meandude33
15th March 2005, 3:42 AM
Meandude33: The mysterious Dialogue mystifies you and Buffsta the Machop, so much you order Buffsta to smash the Rock, which only chips off a tiny bit of rock.
“What am I doing wrong?” you wonder to yourself.
You lean on the wall thinking, when suddenly you fall through, dropping in the old mines, and finally land with a bump. There seems to be rock blocking you from escaping, but maybe if you and Buffsta moved it you could get into the main part of the mines. What shall you do?
Hmm... what are we doing wrong Buffsta?? And how come your Rock Smash did not work?? Maybe the rocks too hard... *Goes up against rocks to listen again and he and Buffsta fall through* Whoah...ok now we seem to be inside... interesting. Hmm... these rocks seem to be in our way from continuing our journey. "Ma...machop!" Huh what's up Buffsta? *The Machop flexes his biceps* Ahhh yeah ok then Buffsta use a Focus Energy and then use Strength on these rocks so that you can move em.

Kurou-kun
15th March 2005, 3:58 AM
Bart: Upon entering the cave, you notice that the Pokémon are a Corphish, a Krabby, and a Shuppet. None of them look too thrilled about your intrusion. They all assume battle poses, and wait for you to order an attack on them. The odds are against you, but you need this cave. You could talk to them, but it might not go down too well. What will you do?

"Maku get into the Eagle stance in case things go crazy," Shobu ordered. Maku, eager to follow, got into sort of a weird stance. Kung Fu, probably.

Shobu summoned all his strength to speak. "I don't wanna hurt you guys. So can we please stay on this cave for a while?"

Maku thought that wasn't very convincing, especially with the angry faces.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
15th March 2005, 6:14 AM
[/U]
joshua: Tom rushes forward for a Low Kick, but Poochyena evades nimbly. Tom crashes into a wall, and lies there, steadying itself slowly. Mikey sends a cascade of bubbles at the dog, but Poochyena begins biting them, ending the attack. Fortunately, this allows Jacqui to shoots out some Spikes around Poochyena. It thens glows green, as does Poochyena. Some of the aura around Poochyena flies toward Jacqui, and weakens the puppy. Poochyena jumps mightily, over the Spikes, and lands on top of Mikey in a flying Tackle. Mikey squeaks in pain, and then collapses, unable to battle. Poochyena, weakened from Jacqui's attack, stumbles slightly, but appears ready for some more fighting. What will you do?



Joshua cringes as Tom misses the Poochenya completely, and Mikey is KO'ed. Tom still looks dizzy, but gets to his feet. Hayley, sick of waiting around, leaps out of Joshua's arms and stares down the Poochenya.

"Alright guys, we need to make this count. Tom, feint a Low Kick. If it doesn't move, kick it. If it does, stop your attack. Then you move in Hayley, and Bite it. If you get dislodged, Tom, use Low Kick. Continue this pattern until you wear it down." Joshua picked up Mikey, and held him in his arms, hoping his plan would work.

Kal-El
15th March 2005, 6:23 AM
Batesy: Cherry charges forward on your orders. Snorunt, still quite pleased with itself, doesn't notice. Cherry rams it in the legs. Snorunts flies into the remains of the sculpture, and bounces up angrily. It screeches shrilly. You and Cherry hold your ears at the horrible, grating sound. The mountain begins shifting, and a great bank of snow comes loose. It rumbles toward you at a rapid rate. The Snorunt grins manically, and then runs toward the snow. You have a difficult decision ahead. Snorunt must know what it's doing, otherwise it wouldn't have run toward that avalanche. You could follow it, but it would be much safer running down the path you came from. What will you do?

Cherry the Charmander hit Snorunt and knocked it straight into the sculpture.
"ALL RIGHT!" Batesy yelled. But it wasn't over yet. Snorunt bounced up angrily and screeched. It was so loud that Batesy and Cherry had to cover their ears.
The screech wasn't all that they had heard. There was a rumble. They looked up. AVALANCHE!
They looked at Snorunt. It grinned evily. It ran and jumped onto the avalanche.
"We can't let it get away!" Batesy yelled. "Quick Cherry!"
Cherry nodded and hopped into his arms. Batesy had to think fast. He, with difficulty, pulled a flat ice-like slab, big enough for him to ride.
The two hopped on and rode it down.

EDIT: OOC: Oops! Glad I realised that!

Waterlight
15th March 2005, 5:21 PM
Waterlight: You walk down the left path, ignoring the hot spring to the right. The path leads upward, toward the very heart of Terror Mountain. A nest sits on a ledge to the left, where some cyan colored eggs sit. A Wingull dive-bombs you from high above, noticing how close you are to the nest. It pecks you and Waterlight furiously, and soars off before you can react. Wingull are quite territorial, it seems. What will you do?

"How Dare that Bird attack me!?" Fumed Tom in a furious rage. "I'll get you back you stupid Bird!"

"Hyaa!" Waterlight shreiked aggresively, blinking It's core to try and attract the Birds attention again.

"Waterlight, I want you to be ready for a battle! I will climb up towards those eggs which will hopefully make it come over here, so then you can use a Thunderwave on it and then a Tackle!"

"And also Aron! If Waterlight needs any assistance, help with a Tackle!" Ordered Tom comfortably, smiling confidently at his situation.

Nagashi
15th March 2005, 6:02 PM
UPDATES:
Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
P-Arts: Medo thought hard about what to do, evading the attacking Spheal. He extended his tongue to the ceiling, and stuck it there. "Behold, my stupidity!" Medo announced dramatically, smiling widely. You laugh slightly, and check the Spheal. They looked up for a moment, and then grew bored. They continued their furious onslaught, while Medo adopted an annoyed expression. It pulled its tongue off, considering what its next move should be. It wrapped its tongue over itself, hoping to get the Spheals' attention. You look around, and see the Spheal looking transfixed. Medo quickly unravels itself, and lets out a Hypnosis. The Spheal continue to stare for a moment, and then all fall asleep. You cheer inwardly, but realize near anything could awaken them again, and you doubt they'd fall for the same trick twice. What will you do?

As he watches the sleeping Spheal, P-Arts quickly considers what to do. He didn't want to risk waking a Spheal by trying to capture it, but he didn't want to let them go.... Deciding to take the chance, he snatches two Pokeballs from his belt. Silently, he taps one Pokeball on the head of a powerful looking Spheal below him and gets ready to release his Teddiursa, Ekli, in case anything goes wrong. Thanks to Ekli's new move and there level gains we might have a shot...

Golden Mew
15th March 2005, 6:17 PM
UPDATES:
Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
Golden Mew: Dew comes back happily, and nods an affirmative. You smile happily, and walk into the cave with Dew. The Seel bark in pleasure at the company, and scoot aside to make room for their guests. You sit down, and curl into a ball. Dew moves forward to warm you with its body heat, and to your surprise, so do the Seel in the cave. They snuggle against you, their body heat warmig you considerably. Just as you get comfortable, a cry echoes from outside in the blizzard. Staring hard, you spot a pink blob on the horizon. It's a Slowpoke! The poor thing is moving very, in the direction of your cozy cave. The wind is tearing into it, and it moans in pain at the biting cold. What will you do?

[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

GM rushed out of the cave, towards the Slowpoke. "You poor thing!" She gasped. She picked it up and wrapped it into her jaket, then ran back to the warmth of the cave. She took away a fold of the jacket, and stared into it's sorrowful eyes. "Are you ok?" GM asked softly, holding the Slowpoke to her chest to keep it warm.

ROBEATSKEE1
16th March 2005, 2:48 AM
!すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?
as RC heads into glacier mines RC looks on his map and finds out its outdated by about 10 years.so he stays and waits there with his cydaquil and finally starts hearing sounds from inside somewhere so RC told his cydaquil to light up the place and start tackling places to get inside the the place.
;155; :cydaa!


(are we suppose to travel together or not??)

enchantress
16th March 2005, 4:30 AM
Just a quick note to everyone: Please don't request a particular updator.

All of the Glacier Island ZA's are more than capable of giving you a decent adventure, if they weren't they wouldn't have been hired. There are currently four ZA's in this zone and they are dividing people evenly between them to ensure they all have an equal workload. From now on if you request to be updated by one, you will be given to one of the other three as we do not want to be playing "favourites" here. They are all competent and will be treated equally so I don't want to be seeing any more requests because it makes it look like you don't think very highly of the others and I won't tolerate that.

Lon
16th March 2005, 4:26 PM
Lon: Glacier City appears quickly. You dash inside, and smile happily at the relief from the cold. There are numerous routes to take, but you spot the registration counter immediately. It is located inside a small, cyan colored building, more like a shack. A woman sits there, and above her is a board, upon which is written the contestants in the next challenge. You quickly notice that there are still 6 spots avialable! You consider entering, but a sign for a hotel catches your eye. It points to a hotel, which is to the left of the shack. It is quite tall, and looks luxurious. You would like to rest there, but the battle challenge is tempting you as well. What will you do?


Tomo's head turned from one possible event to other, trying to decide upon which would be the best place to go right now. It took quite a while, but he had finally decided. Nodding, he made his way to the Hotel. He was too tired now to order his pokemon for battling, and his pokemon were probably tired now anyway. If the hotel was booked up for any reason he had decided to himself, he would go the area of the battle challenge, where he would at least be able to watch the challengers.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
17th March 2005, 2:56 AM
Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
UPDATES(two in three days!):
Dark Scizor: The Poké Ball soars toward the wounded crab. It absorbs it quickly, and Krabby fights against capture. The ball wiggles once, twice, and stops for a moment. Come on! you plead silently. But, Krabby bursts out. It is awake now, but still looks quite weak. It begins scraping the ground in an attempt to dig away from you(not the attack 'Dig'). You can't let it escape! What will you do?

umbreon11: You watch as Tera soars quickly toward the Snorunt. Snorunt stands its ground, watching its foe zoom nearer and nearer. Then, it leans back, and sends out a flurry of Powder Snow. Tera stops, and tries to escape. Too late. The small blizzard engulfs it, and freezes it over. Tera falls to the ground, frozen in a shocked pose. The young Snorunt cheers, and the adult walks over to Tera, preparing to finish it off. What will you do?

~*Hureta*~: As you stare out the window into the shining light, the fog surrounding it begins dissipating. It's the Battle Tower! A beacon at the top is flashing; apparently, the match is ready to start. It would be quite thrilling to watch the match, seeing Trainers from around the world with well-trained Pokémon battling. But, at the same time, the hotel has much to offer. It's nearly noon, and a special banquet is offered. Both sound equally tempting. What will you do?

Bart: The three Pokémon seem to have understood you. They move together, and begin a sort of conference. Shuppet seems rather annoyed with this all, but Krabby and Corphish don't look as enraged. They turn around, and tell you in turn, their answers. Krabby nods, as does Corphish. Shuppet, however, scowls, and shakes its head. It floats to the ground, and redoes its battle pose. Selfish ghoul, you think bitterly. What will you do?

joshua: Tom moves in for the attack/feint, but so does Poochyena. The kick and the tackle collide, and the two bounce off each other. Tom looks somewhat weakened, but Poochyena is now panting from effort. Mikey watches in interest as Hayley lands a perfect Bite. But, due to Type Resistance, Poochyena is next to indifferent to this. It flings off Hayley after some violent shaking, and it soars into Tom. Tom jumps at the last moment, but Hayley's large head clips its ankle. Hayley hits the wall as Tom had earlier, and also faints. This isn't going well, you think to yourself. Now it's just Tom and Poochyena, in a mono-al-mono match! What will you do now?

Batesy: You skate on up after Snorunt, who is determinedly climbing up the mountain. Suddenly, a path appears to the right of the ledges. You and Cherry cheer, and swerve toward it. Snorunt notices too, and runs forward. You bypass it however, and are out of the avalanche's range in a minute. You look back for Snorunt, and see it has its foot caught in a small sinkhole! The huge bank of snow is bearing down on it fast, and it can't escape! What will you do?

Waterlight: You climb up the steep ledge, and reach the eggs. You shout to Wingull, who sees you quickly. It caws in fury, and dives in a spiral at you. Waterlight times its plummet carefully, and then fires a Thunder Wave at the bird. It collides precisely, and Wingull flies off course. It crashes into a bank of snow, and burrows inward slightly. Waterlight and Aron go forward for a Tackle, but Wingull dislodges itself quickly. It soars upward, out of range. Waterlight, however, floats up after it. Aron, being unable to fly, keeps running, and collides with the drift as well. It's trapped now, and can't escape. The cold sinks in, and it faints after a minute or two of struggling. You jump off the ledge, and retrieve the poor thing. You hug it in an attempt to warm it. It comes around, and lows gently in gratitude. High above, Waterlight hits Wingull at last, who spirals downward once more, right toward its precious eggs! At that speed, the eggs will be broken apart! The only options are to either knock it off course, or rescue the eggs quickly. What will you do?

P-Arts: Ekli appears as the Spheal disappears. The Spheal is trapped within the orb, which is in your hand. The ball vibrates in your hand, as Spheal struggles for release. It pops out easily, and you hope desperately that it remains asleep. Thankfully, it is. These Spheal are obviously too powerful to be captured when they're just asleep. However, you may be able to creep past them....Then again, Ekli could damage a few with Crunch, and you could catch some! But, this is risky, as the others would most likely become enraged. What will you do?

Golden Mew: Slowpoke looks up at you slowly, and groans in thankfulness. It wraps its soft tail around you, and then passes out. You trudge through the blizzard, back to where the cave is. You reach it eventually, but your cheeks are dead with cold, as are your hands. But, you did the right thing, and that's enough to warm you up. All three Seel cuddle up with you once more, warming you efficiently, and then fall asleep. You take one glance at Slowpoke, and drift off to sleep too. You wake up hours later, and see that the blizzard has finally subsided. You see Slowpoke, sleeping peacefully. You could leave now, and continue your journey, but Slowpoke may need your care. What will you do?

Lon: You smile as the clerk tells you that there are rooms available. She gives you the key to room A-7, which is a short elevator ride up. You walk along the velvety hallway, eager for a good long rest. An elevator comes into view. The polished grey doors open automatically as you approach. You step inside, and press the button labeled 'A'. The elevator moves up slowly, and then stops. But, the doors do not open. Suddenly, the lights go out in the elevator! The power must be out. You ought to wait there, but you could suffocate in there after a while! What will you do?

Aron Fan: You and Ponyta gallop along toward the boy fighting. He was warding off the Wingull, but now the Wingull seems to be attacking in a spiral. However, on closer inspection, you realize it's been knocked out! The boy seems to have the situation under control, but it's hard to tell. What will you do?

Alright, that's it.

SC~ out

Rayzen
17th March 2005, 4:30 AM
Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
UPDATES(two in three days!):

~*Hureta*~: As you stare out the window into the shining light, the fog surrounding it begins dissipating. It's the Battle Tower! A beacon at the top is flashing; apparently, the match is ready to start. It would be quite thrilling to watch the match, seeing Trainers from around the world with well-trained Pokémon battling. But, at the same time, the hotel has much to offer. It's nearly noon, and a special banquet is offered. Both sound equally tempting. What will you do?



SC~ out

Centin checks the map. He then shouts, "OMG, it's the battle tower !!". He knows that he could gain valuable experience about battling there. But, at the same time, it's chilling and the free banquet about to be served is hot, decilious and...smells good. Centin stops and thinks for a moment.

He snaps his fingers. He made up a plan. If he could just reach the banquet, grab a couple of food, then rush out to the battle tower, he would miss like 2 battles. He wouldn't mind because 2 battles isn't going to spoil anything.

Centin quickly carries his bag with Denulge down stairs to the banquet hall. Before entering though, a female waitress stares at him, as if he did something wrong. Centin then tries to confront her...

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
17th March 2005, 6:04 AM
Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
UPDATES(two in three days!):
joshua: Tom moves in for the attack/feint, but so does Poochyena. The kick and the tackle collide, and the two bounce off each other. Tom looks somewhat weakened, but Poochyena is now panting from effort. Mikey watches in interest as Hayley lands a perfect Bite. But, due to Type Resistance, Poochyena is next to indifferent to this. It flings off Hayley after some violent shaking, and it soars into Tom. Tom jumps at the last moment, but Hayley's large head clips its ankle. Hayley hits the wall as Tom had earlier, and also faints. This isn't going well, you think to yourself. Now it's just Tom and Poochyena, in a mono-al-mono match! What will you do now?


SC~ out

Joshua's anger grew. "Nobody does that to my Trapinch!" he screeched. Plucking a Pokeball from his belt, Joshua released his newest friend, Chris the Rhyhorn.

Joshua crept round to Hayley, and ordered his attacks. "Tom, wear that thing down! Start with Leer! Then Chris, barrel it with Horn Attack ONLY if it's frozen. If not, Tom, race towards it, but only use Low Kick to either defend yourself or if you have a perfect shot. Then Chris, when you get a good chance, barrel down on it with Horn Attack!"

Joshua drew a Revive from his belt, and sprinkled it on Hayley, hoping she'd awaken when he needed her.

Kal-El
17th March 2005, 6:31 AM
Batesy: You skate on up after Snorunt, who is determinedly climbing up the mountain. Suddenly, a path appears to the right of the ledges. You and Cherry cheer, and swerve toward it. Snorunt notices too, and runs forward. You bypass it however, and are out of the avalanche's range in a minute. You look back for Snorunt, and see it has its foot caught in a small sinkhole! The huge bank of snow is bearing down on it fast, and it can't escape! What will you do?

Batesy skated up after Snorunt. Up the mountain.
Further up, they noticed a path to the right. It was a quick race to see who got there first.
Snorunt seemed to want them to not go there. Cherry and Batesy took a quick swerve to the right. They made it and cheered. They turned to rub it in Snorunt's face. But it was caught in a sink hole. The snow was coming fast!
"Cherry help me pull Snorunt out quick!" he yelled running over to it and trying to pull.

Kurou-kun
17th March 2005, 8:23 AM
Bart: The three Pokémon seem to have understood you. They move together, and begin a sort of conference. Shuppet seems rather annoyed with this all, but Krabby and Corphish don't look as enraged. They turn around, and tell you in turn, their answers. Krabby nods, as does Corphish. Shuppet, however, scowls, and shakes its head. It floats to the ground, and redoes its battle pose. Selfish ghoul, you think bitterly. What will you do?

"I don't wanna do this, but you're making me," Shobu said. "Maku, use Arm Thrust!"

Shobu thought about it for a minute.

"Wait, don't!" Shobu said. "Normal and Fighting attacks are useless against Ghosts like Shuppet."

Shobu thought again for a minute, and try to befriend it.

"Look Shuppet, I won't do anything stupid as long as you let me stay here for a while. Okay?" Shobu asked.

Maku thought it wasn't very convincing and picked up a fistful of snow, just in case.

Nagashi
17th March 2005, 2:41 PM
P-Arts: Ekli appears as the Spheal disappears. The Spheal is trapped within the orb, which is in your hand. The ball vibrates in your hand, as Spheal struggles for release. It pops out easily, and you hope desperately that it remains asleep. Thankfully, it is. These Spheal are obviously too powerful to be captured when they're just asleep. However, you may be able to creep past them....Then again, Ekli could damage a few with Crunch, and you could catch some! But, this is risky, as the others would most likely become enraged. What will you do?


P-Arts surveys the scene, curious to know what Eklis knew attack could do. From the looks of things, these Spheal would be good expereince, and goodness knows they all needed it. "Ok Ekli," he whispers to the small Teddiursa, watching the spheal for any signs of movement. "Crunch as many as fast as you can, and Leer any that try to attack you. Medo," He gestures towards the ghost Pokemon who floats over. "I need you to back Ekli up. If you get the chance, send them back to sleep, if not, Lick." The Pokemon nod and turn their attention to the Spheals. Let's hope this works....


P-Art's Group

Typhlosion X

After deciding to take the Doom road, you decide to take Peril and head to the right. Your steady trip continues, until you start to slide back down again! You look down and see that your feet are travelling on a water slide, so to speak, and your starting to lose distance from where you were ten seconds ago. You decide to jump onto the side of the road, where there's nothing but snow, and you easily get back to where you were within seconds. You probably should of done this in the beggining. Smart. Eventually, you reach the top of the path and see a Poliwag spewing water from it's mouth, causing the road to ice up. Since you were downhill, it must of frozen the entire thing! Stupid tadpole.. It still hasn't noticed you, and is laughing hysterically at your expense. What do you do....?

Gamer C

To your suprise, after a few minutes of the slow walking on Terror Peak, the ice gradually becomes less, and you can almost walk normally! Lucky you took this path, eh? After around an hour of walking, you and Chuck spot a small town in the distance. This is probably a ghost town, one of the many you heard about before coming here... Chuck seems unnerved, and tells you he has a bad feeling about that place, call it Pokemons intuition. Should you head your Pokemons advice and walk around the boring looking place, or take a look in the town and see what you can find? What do you do....?

Teal

Deciding to help the huge, fearsome, terror invoking creature, you walk over and spray a potion on it. It doesn't seem to of helped, so you start to get worried while Pheobe is dancing around, thanking whatever Gods taht will listen that the Steelix wasn't awoken. You sit by it for awhile, hoping that the Potion has a late effect, otherwise.... You know steel have a resistance to ice, but if it stays here to long it could get hurt anyway. Eventually, the Steelix's eyes start to flutter open, and you gasp as the great Pokemon lifts its head of the ground and stares at you with penatrating eyes. After awhile, it nods, which seems to be its way of saying thank you. Then, see an old lady running down the mountain, shotuing, "Get away from my Pokemon!". What do you do....?

Tommyship2

You decide to ask the man for help, and walk over. As soon as the question comes out of your mouth, he smiles happily and says he'd be happy to take you to Magnetic Island, on one condition. You must beat him in a Pokemon battle. You study this man and look at his belt. He has three Pokeballs swining from it, and you feel he hasn't dstarted all that recently. Must of wanted to see what the kids found so fun about it... What do you do....?

Eon

After releasing your Pokemon, you walk into the alley and start to attack the Delibirds that are living there. The ice types let out a roar of frustration, and charge forward at your Pokemon. Two of the swawking annoyances are entwined in Dryads vines, both of them trying to free their arms. Night has frozen one of the birds with Leer, and is using Strength to hurl dustbin lids at them. Inferno is having no problems, with his great advantage against ice types, and is easily avoiding all the tiny bombs wrapped in christmas paper being thrown at him. Night gets hit by one while using Strength, but it doesn't seem to of done much damage. Suddenly, you hear a female voice cry out, "Get away from those poor Delibirds!" You turn to see a girl standing here with one of the Delibirds presents in her arms and a Trapinch by her side. What do you do....?

Crystal_Espeon

After talking to your Trapinch, Mystic, you decide to get into the alley and say a thank you to the nice Pokemon who gave you the alarm clock. You follow the kind delibird, and after awhile of walking you start to hear agititated swawks. The ice type you have been following rushes in to the alley where you heard the commotion, and immediately gets tangled into a Bulbasaurs vines. You see a Sneasel and a Growlithe to, and judging from how powerful they are, you can tell they've been tamed by a strong trainer. You turn to see a boy standing their, calling out orders to the three, and anger starts to cloud your judgement. What could these Delibird have done to him? Without thinking, you call out "Get away from those poor Delibirds!", causing Mystic to groan. What do you do....?

LordAndrew

Deciding to help the man's son, you start to walk across a long, icy plain which you could of sworn you'd seen used in a movie. With the man beside you giving you directions, eventually you spot a small, bundled up figure in the distance. It doesn't seem to be suffering from the cold, and is triangular shaped. The man tells you this is probably a Snorunt. "We're lucky to of found one so fast!" He says, not seeming to be cold thanks to his Mareep jacket. "Ok, remember, Snorunt are quite reasonably powerful in every area, including endurance, so be careful!" What do you do....?

Vilexaron

Pulling Gyarados' Pokeball from your bag, you start to walk through the snow, eventually reaching the figure. It's a man, clad in black gear from head to toe with a big R on the front of his jacket. He sees you and reaches out, grabbing one of the potions from your hands and spraying it on himself. Hmm.... Didn't know that stuff could work on humans... You wait patiently for him to catch his breath, and eventually he turns to you and sneers. "I didn't need your help, loser! I almost made it to that cave!" He points to a small cavern in the distance, which you can now see. It's obvious he wouldn't of made it to both you and Spheal, but you stay quiet. "Anyway," Says the man, who is now on his feet and grabbing a Pokeball from his belt. "I am the new leader of the Ressurection of the Ultimate Power of the Supernaturally Skilled Pokemon Trainers of Team Rocket!" After saying that in one breath he continues. "The R.U.P.S.S.P.T.T.R for short. Anyway, I'm going to battle you, win, and steal your Pokemon, just like in the show!" From the sound of things this guy has no idea what he's talking about, but he releases a Quagsire on to the snow and shouts, "Quagsire, Water Gun that meddling kid!" This guy may not know much about the show, but he seems to have powerful Pokemon. What do you do....?

thed3

"Oh - my gosh.." The little girl says, her eyes gone wide from staring at the two Pokemon so much. "THOSE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" This alerts the attention of practically everyone in the harbour, all who start to stare at you with weird faces. Ignoring them, the mother chuckles. "Well, looks like my daughters pleased. Very well, I'll give you a ride to the island, just keep these two cuties out at all times, got it?" You nod, while Tsunami blushes from the praise, and Glacia squels excitedly. You get on to the boat, and start to ride across the waves. Your almost at the island when a HUGE Crawdnaut jumps out of the sea and onto the boat. It glares at the woman and the daughter with angry eyes. It looks like you crossed it's territory. It lunges towards the two at amazing speed and the entire boat sways at the weight shift. What do you do....?

Master of Chaos

After taking an air ride there, you land on the bottom of a GIGANTIC ice berg. The thing has to be the size of Mount Everest, and this information causes a shiver to fall down your spine. After taking a short walk, you spot some kids playing happily near a ski lift. They get in, pluck a Pokeball from a man sleeping in the same carriage as them's belt and release a Snorlax into the cart. As the red light starts to expand, most of the space is being taken up and the lift breaks from it's wire and start to plummet towards the ground. You and Buffsta can only stare in horror as it gets closer to the ground near you. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a trampoline teleports about three feet from where you think the lift will hit. If you move it in time you might save the children and the man, but if your wrong you could make them miss and die! What do you do....?

Lon
17th March 2005, 4:32 PM
Lon: You smile as the clerk tells you that there are rooms available. She gives you the key to room A-7, which is a short elevator ride up. You walk along the velvety hallway, eager for a good long rest. An elevator comes into view. The polished grey doors open automatically as you approach. You step inside, and press the button labeled 'A'. The elevator moves up slowly, and then stops. But, the doors do not open. Suddenly, the lights go out in the elevator! The power must be out. You ought to wait there, but you could suffocate in there after a while! What will you do?


Tomo tried pounding on the surface of the door, but could barely accomplish a thing. Although it was dark, he had managed to find the elevator's doors because of its different feel from the rest of the elevator's walls. Next, he found his way to one of the walls, where he began to sulk, and wonder if he would ever find a way out.

"If only I had a bomb or something, I could--" He began to say to himself as something dawned upon him. "Delibird's Present attack could also work like a bomb, so.."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the little bird's pokeball.

"Go Delibird! Use your Present attack on the door!"

Although the attack did have an explosive effect, Tomo also knew that it also had a healing effect. He clenched his fist, hoping that the attack might just be of the explosive kind, one strong enough to penetrate the door. Tomo stepped to the farthest away wall as Delibird began to reach into its bag.

aron fan
17th March 2005, 4:41 PM
Galloping along with Ponyta, you ascend the mountain quite quickly. All seems quite quiet, almost unnaturally so. You reach a fork in the road eventually. To the right lies a smoking hot spring! To the right, a dark winding path goes up along the mountainside. You can vaguely make out the form of a boy and his Pokémon battling......something. What will you do?

left or right wait that boy needs help he thought

"ponyta get ready for battle take me to that boy he looks like he needs help[/COLOR]"

Waterlight
17th March 2005, 4:49 PM
NOTE TO MY GROUP: I WILL UPDATE NEXT ON SUNDAY! I APOLIGISE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES THOUGH DUE TO ME BEEN ILL.



Waterlight: You climb up the steep ledge, and reach the eggs. You shout to Wingull, who sees you quickly. It caws in fury, and dives in a spiral at you. Waterlight times its plummet carefully, and then fires a Thunder Wave at the bird. It collides precisely, and Wingull flies off course. It crashes into a bank of snow, and burrows inward slightly. Waterlight and Aron go forward for a Tackle, but Wingull dislodges itself quickly. It soars upward, out of range. Waterlight, however, floats up after it. Aron, being unable to fly, keeps running, and collides with the drift as well. It's trapped now, and can't escape. The cold sinks in, and it faints after a minute or two of struggling. You jump off the ledge, and retrieve the poor thing. You hug it in an attempt to warm it. It comes around, and lows gently in gratitude. High above, Waterlight hits Wingull at last, who spirals downward once more, right toward its precious eggs! At that speed, the eggs will be broken apart! The only options are to either knock it off course, or rescue the eggs quickly. What will you do?
OOC: Thanks for the Long Update. ^^

"Good work Waterlight! Return Aron!" Tom exclaimed, as he smiled and returned Aron to her cosy habitat.

As he returned Aron, he turned to see Wingull plummeting down towards them.

"CHRIST!" Shouted Tom in surprise, as he reached for another Pokéball but realised Keri and Tangela were in the Daycare.
"GOD! GOD! GOD! Waterlight! Use another Tackle on Wingull, and then another, to knock it off-course!" Tom commanded, as he panicked, and tried to grab the eggs and move them out of the way.

As Tom prepared for the events to unfold, he withdrew an empty Pokéball, ready for the capture.

umbreon11
17th March 2005, 5:31 PM
updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
UPDATES(two in three days!):
umbreon11: You watch as Tera soars quickly toward the Snorunt. Snorunt stands its ground, watching its foe zoom nearer and nearer. Then, it leans back, and sends out a flurry of Powder Snow. Tera stops, and tries to escape. Too late. The small blizzard engulfs it, and freezes it over. Tera falls to the ground, frozen in a shocked pose. The young Snorunt cheers, and the adult walks over to Tera, preparing to finish it off. What will you do?
SC~ out

leta quickly uses an Ice heal on Tera.She recovers in time to avoid snorunt's attack.
"You okay?"

;198;:a little chilly but I'm o.k.

leta uses a superpotion to restor her health.

"Try using peck,if it attacks dodge it with fly and be carful this time."

Master of Chaos
17th March 2005, 5:47 PM
P-Art's Group

Master of Chaos

After taking an air ride there, you land on the bottom of a GIGANTIC ice berg. The thing has to be the size of Mount Everest, and this information causes a shiver to fall down your spine. After taking a short walk, you spot some kids playing happily near a ski lift. They get in, pluck a Pokeball from a man sleeping in the same carriage as them's belt and release a Snorlax into the cart. As the red light starts to expand, most of the space is being taken up and the lift breaks from it's wire and start to plummet towards the ground. You and Buffsta can only stare in horror as it gets closer to the ground near you. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a trampoline teleports about three feet from where you think the lift will hit. If you move it in time you might save the children and the man, but if your wrong you could make them miss and die! What do you do....?

OOC: My Machop doesn't have a nickname, your getting me confused with another member.

"Wow, this would be really fun if I knew for sure we won't be killed. Um, well lets see. I normally trust my depth perception, but why would a trampoline teleport right where we'd miss it?" Chaos asked himself.
"Ma-Machop!" his partner replied.
"Really? It is off? Alrighty then lets see if we can't move this thing. I'll get the Snorlax's pokeball and you go ahead and get everyone to one side, just hope we're not too late!" Chaos said as the ground got closer by the second.

LordAndrew
17th March 2005, 9:09 PM
P-Art's Group
LordAndrew

Deciding to help the man's son, you start to walk across a long, icy plain which you could of sworn you'd seen used in a movie. With the man beside you giving you directions, eventually you spot a small, bundled up figure in the distance. It doesn't seem to be suffering from the cold, and is triangular shaped. The man tells you this is probably a Snorunt. "We're lucky to of found one so fast!" He says, not seeming to be cold thanks to his Mareep jacket. "Ok, remember, Snorunt are quite reasonably powerful in every area, including endurance, so be careful!" What do you do....?


"At last, a Snorunt!
Andrew runs over to it and releases his plusle.
"Ok Plusle, do your stuff! Thunder Wave it then Growl!"
Plusle blinks the obeys the commands..

Gamer C
17th March 2005, 11:50 PM
Gamer C

To your suprise, after a few minutes of the slow walking on Terror Peak, the ice gradually becomes less, and you can almost walk normally! Lucky you took this path, eh? After around an hour of walking, you and Chuck spot a small town in the distance. This is probably a ghost town, one of the many you heard about before coming here... Chuck seems unnerved, and tells you he has a bad feeling about that place, call it Pokemons intuition. Should you head your Pokemons advice and walk around the boring looking place, or take a look in the town and see what you can find? What do you do....?



"Don't go there!" Chuck yells "It will only bring us pain and suffering!" He hops up and down to emphasize this and bites Gamer C's pants leg to try and drag him away from the town. Gamer C, transfixed by the sight of the town, keeps staring at it. He suddenly notices Chuck. "Hey! How did you get out of your Pokeball?" he inquires, annoyed. Chuck nervously looks around, and grins foolishly. Gamer C unclips another Pokeball from his belt and recalls Chuck yet again. He then opens his backpack, grabs a padlock, a deadbolt, and a combination lock from inside the depths of it, and locks Chuck's Pokeball tight with the equipment. Gamer C looks toward the town again and silently heads for it, wondering what lies there.

Teal
18th March 2005, 12:23 AM
Teal

Deciding to help the huge, fearsome, terror invoking creature, you walk over and spray a potion on it. It doesn't seem to of helped, so you start to get worried while Pheobe is dancing around, thanking whatever Gods taht will listen that the Steelix wasn't awoken. You sit by it for awhile, hoping that the Potion has a late effect, otherwise.... You know steel have a resistance to ice, but if it stays here to long it could get hurt anyway. Eventually, the Steelix's eyes start to flutter open, and you gasp as the great Pokemon lifts its head of the ground and stares at you with penatrating eyes. After awhile, it nods, which seems to be its way of saying thank you. Then, see an old lady running down the mountain, shotuing, "Get away from my Pokemon!". What do you do....?

"Wait, wait!" criesTeal, staring in horror at the hag running down towards her. The girl then ponders what an old lady would be doing in the barren cold wasteland.

Putting the thought out of her head, Teal starts to explain, "I'm sorry. I truly thought this was a wild pokemon, and anyways it was hurt in a-quite epic I must say-battle with a Machamp. I just tried to help..."
r

Dark Scizor
18th March 2005, 12:39 AM
Dark Scizor: The Poké Ball soars toward the wounded crab. It absorbs it quickly, and Krabby fights against capture. The ball wiggles once, twice, and stops for a moment. Come on! you plead silently. But, Krabby bursts out. It is awake now, but still looks quite weak. It begins scraping the ground in an attempt to dig away from you(not the attack 'Dig'). You can't let it escape! What will you do?
DS: Krabby, don´t be brainless! Sorry for said that but you can´t survive with those stats!

DS took something from his backpack

DS: I am going to cure you anyway.

Then, he used the item he took from his backpack on Krabby. It was a potion.

DS: It is not sufficient. You have to choice Krabby: Enter the ball or freeze to death. You are clever so i know that you are going to choose right.

Dream Breaker
18th March 2005, 1:07 AM
Originally Posted by P-Arts
Vilexaron: Pulling Gyarados' Pokeball from your bag, you start to walk through the snow, eventually reaching the figure. It's a man, clad in black gear from head to toe with a big R on the front of his jacket. He sees you and reaches out, grabbing one of the potions from your hands and spraying it on himself. Hmm.... Didn't know that stuff could work on humans... You wait patiently for him to catch his breath, and eventually he turns to you and sneers. "I didn't need your help, loser! I almost made it to that cave!" He points to a small cavern in the distance, which you can now see. It's obvious he wouldn't of made it to both you and Spheal, but you stay quiet. "Anyway," Says the man, who is now on his feet and grabbing a Pokeball from his belt. "I am the new leader of the Ressurection of the Ultimate Power of the Supernaturally Skilled Pokemon Trainers of Team Rocket!" After saying that in one breath he continues. "The R.U.P.S.S.P.T.T.R for short. Anyway, I'm going to battle you, win, and steal your Pokemon, just like in the show!" From the sound of things this guy has no idea what he's talking about, but he releases a Quagsire on to the snow and shouts, "Quagsire, Water Gun that meddling kid!" This guy may not know much about the show, but he seems to have powerful Pokemon. What do you do....?

"The whatty-what?" he asks his Spheal.

"Spheal," she says back in response, clearly confused as well.

"Well, I'm gonna send out Aeroa," Kry answers, releasing his Swablu on the snow.

"Swa!" she cries. She flies onto Kry's shoulder and awaits what to do with this numbskull.

"Swablu, Fly to dodge the Water Gun, then from above release a Tri-Attack to show it what you got!" Kry shouts. Aeroa glides out onto the battleground.

MetalYoshi17
18th March 2005, 2:07 AM
Metal_Yoshi 17: As you thank the Lady, you immediately look at your map, eager to know your way to Civic Square, and to a battle. You stride forward, but start to feel something moving in your Bag. You peer in to see your Mystery egg shaking violently, and it finally stops, still as it previously lay. A reminder of your egg’s hatching in the near future, and a new addition to your team. You continue on forward, following the instructions to get there off your guide-map.

After another few minutes’ worth of navigating, you find yourself in a small square, in which several Children are sat down, comparing there several Pokémon between them. You approach the three Trainers and Pokémon, and stand there momentarily thinking. “Which one should I battle? The guy with the Mankey, The Guy with the Clamperl, or finally the guy with the Dusclops? That Dusclops sure looks tough, yet the other two seem to also bring a challenge. Although the Clamperl seems to be huge compared to normal Clamperl.” What shall you do?


Yoshi takes the Mystery Egg out of his pack again, and after is shakes vigorously, a little Smoochum hatches. Yoshi is excited, but obviously not that excited, as he disappears and trades it for a Trapinch. Upon returning to Civic Square, he looks at the three kids. The Clamperl is a tough opponent, because it's huge and Mareep knows no electric attacks anyway. That Dusclops just looks hard, and Yoshi knows his Pokemon have no hope against an evolved ghost. So he walks up to the kid with the Mankey, talks to him for a minute or so, and then somewhat nervously challenges him to a battle. Yoshi waits for his reply...
*NOTE: Waterlight just so you're aware I there's no "_" in my name. Sorry for being picky, but I figured you would probably want to know anyway. Thanks.

thed3
18th March 2005, 4:50 AM
thed3

"Oh - my gosh.." The little girl says, her eyes gone wide from staring at the two Pokemon so much. "THOSE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" This alerts the attention of practically everyone in the harbour, all who start to stare at you with weird faces. Ignoring them, the mother chuckles. "Well, looks like my daughters pleased. Very well, I'll give you a ride to the island, just keep these two cuties out at all times, got it?" You nod, while Tsunami blushes from the praise, and Glacia squels excitedly. You get on to the boat, and start to ride across the waves. Your almost at the island when a HUGE Crawdnaut jumps out of the sea and onto the boat. It glares at the woman and the daughter with angry eyes. It looks like you crossed it's territory. It lunges towards the two at amazing speed and the entire boat sways at the weight shift. What do you do....?
*Wipes forehead* "Whew...well at least someone besides me think that my pokemon are cute." Thed says relieved and knowing that he will be able to get a ride from the mother. "Alright c'mon Tsunami and Glacia let's hop on board and get on over to Magnetic Island!!!" As they ride towards Magnetic Island Tsunami and Glacia play with the little girl. All of a sudden a Crawdaunt leaps out of the water and onto the boat. "WHOAH.... that's a Crawdaunt... looks awfully mean... Hey the boats rocking too much..." Thed says warily. Then the Crawdaunt lunges toards the woman and her daughter. Thed thinks fast and calls out his Mawile as well that steps in front of the Mawile. "Ok Cruncha give that Crawdaunt an Astonish attack while it's coming forward...if it get's close enough use a Poison Fang on it. Tsunami and Glacia use Icy Wind and Powder Snow, respectively, to slow that Crawdaunt down and do some damage before it gets too close to Cruncha and the ladies. After that both of you use a Tackle attack and try get that big lobster off of this boat." After giving his orders he motions for the girl and her mother towards himself so that he may make a wall between the Crawdaunt and the ladies...

Golden Mew
18th March 2005, 10:46 AM
Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
UPDATES(two in three days!):

Golden Mew: Slowpoke looks up at you slowly, and groans in thankfulness. It wraps its soft tail around you, and then passes out. You trudge through the blizzard, back to where the cave is. You reach it eventually, but your cheeks are dead with cold, as are your hands. But, you did the right thing, and that's enough to warm you up. All three Seel cuddle up with you once more, warming you efficiently, and then fall asleep. You take one glance at Slowpoke, and drift off to sleep too. You wake up hours later, and see that the blizzard has finally subsided. You see Slowpoke, sleeping peacefully. You could leave now, and continue your journey, but Slowpoke may need your care. What will you do?


[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

GM gently shook the Slowpoke awake. It looked as if it needed lot's of help. She stroked it softly, then asked it, "Slowpoke, do you need lot's of help?" The Slowpoke nodded softley, "Would you like to journey with us?" GM asked again, wating for the Slowpoke's reply.

Elite Water Trainer
18th March 2005, 1:00 PM
Elite Water Trainer - Actually feeling comfortable in your new sheepskin coat(who wouldn't?), you begin to head towards the Glacier Mines. Looking at you map, you follow the directions, hoping that you would arrive there soon. You walk and walk... And walk. After several hours of walking, you come to a small hill. There is a sign saying
"----{The Glacier Mines}----"
"<-North Entrace South Entrace -> ".
What will you do...?
Feeling tired and hot after walking for so long Hayley arrives at the Glacier Mines and sighs with relief. Now that she has arrived she reaches for a pokeball and lets Lotad out next to her for some company. "Do you feel like going for a walk Bobby? You need to build up some resistance against the cold because we're going to find a lot of ice pokemon here and you need to be ready." Hayley reads the sign on the hill outside the Glacier Mines. "What would you like to do Bobby? Do you want to go north or south?" Bobby jumps up and down and then turns south and starts walking away. "Ok, south it is!" she says, and Hayley follows Bobby to the Glacier Mines South Entrance.

ForeverFlygon
18th March 2005, 3:10 PM
Attention!
To the yellow group: I apologize for the lack of updates this week. I have been away for five days, making updates one hard thin to post, even work on. I'm terribly sorry for this and seeing as I'm going away the whole weekend, you will have to hope for a better week next week. Thank you.

aron fan
18th March 2005, 6:17 PM
Aron Fan: You and Ponyta gallop along toward the boy fighting. He was warding off the Wingull, but now the Wingull seems to be attacking in a spiral. However, on closer inspection, you realize it's been knocked out! The boy seems to have the situation under control, but it's hard to tell. What will you do?

"hi you ok" will asked

"oh ye return ponyta"

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
19th March 2005, 1:56 AM
Upon landing the icy cold Glacier Islands, Khai and his cyndaquil looked upon a moving glacier and a group of glaciers in it´s couse. Khai wanted to get to the moving glacier, but why don´t we take a look at the action?

Khai:How are we supposed to get there?

;155; -Hello! We´re talking about a sailing glacier!

Suddenly, the glacier stops before them...

Khai:I got convinced. Let´s go!

Khai and his cyndaquil quickly jumped to the Magnetic Island. Not even knowing where they are, but that´s what makes it funny...

And so, they both "sail" to their new adventure.

OCC:By script you mean like the thing I did when talking as Khai? If it is, I will stop doing it if an updator that doesn´t like script updates me...

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
19th March 2005, 8:59 PM
UPDATES:
Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.


P-Arts: On your orders, your Pokémon rush forward to attack. Ekli begins Crunching at every Spheal it can reach. You watch it smite the Spheal one by one happily. Then, the rest wake up, and become enraged. But, Ekli has done its work, and only four Spheal remain undamaged, while the other nine have been Crunched. Medo sends out a Hypnosis to the Spheal, and after a while, they are all Crunched and Hypnotized. The Spheal look troubled as they sleep, but quite weak as well. You know they could not give chase to you now, if you try to escape. But, they're weak enough to capture now! Then again, capturing one will likely arouse the rest, and you might not be able to subdue them as quickly as you just did. What will you do?

Waterlight: You turn as a boy asks you for help. He returns his Ponyta as he awaits your answer. Help couldn't come unwelcome, so you allow him to assist. But, continue picking up the Eggs as Wingull dives nearer. You suddenly realize its gotten too close, and Waterlight is too high up to catch up to it. The only options now are to either take the hit, or capture the bird. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: Krabby doesn't respond to you, nor does it seem to hear you. It gurgles high into the sky, as though calling for help. It rushes at you suddenly, taking you by surprise, but collapses. You think it's losing its mind, and get quite worried about it. You draw out a Poké Ball and try to catch it, knowing the biting cold outside will do more harm than help. It doesn't put up a fight. Congratulations! You just caught yourself a Lv. 6, Male Krabby! But, as soon as you take Krabby, more appear. They heard Krabby's last cry, and are coming to aid it. Seeing only you, they head toward you, preparing to avenge their friend, who they apparently think you've killed. Pincer is strong enough to battle, but fighting off seven Krabbies simultaneously would be asking too much of it. What will you do?

umbreon11: Snorunt sends out a Powder Snow again, but Tera's ready this time. You watch it ascend, and plummet downward at Snorunt. It pulls out of the dive feet from it as another Powder Snow is sent at it. Tera flutters to the ceiling of the cave, where many stalactites hang, and hovers there. It can't get near enough to Snorunt to attack! What will you do?

Bart: Shuppet stares at you for a long time. It closes its eyes, and nods after a minute of this. It backs off. You smile gratefully, but stop immediately when you notice Corphish. It seems to have reconsidered, and thinks your unwillingness to battle is cowardice. It steps forward angrily, and raises its claws. Well, at least I can battle this one, you think. Talking is out of the question, as Corphish will only mistrust you more if you do. But, outside, the blizzard seems to be blowing itself out. You might be able to rough it out back there, but the blizzard could start up again easily.

Golden Mew: Slowpoke yawns as you nudge it into wakefulness. It looks up grumpily, but its face brightens when it sees you. It smiles, and walsk toward you slowly. It seems to want to come with you, whether it heard your offer or not. You draw a Poké Ball, and lay it on the floor. Slowpoke crawls to it slowly, and nudges it. It's sucked within, and is captured. Congrats! You proudly own a Lv. 7 Male Slowpoke! You smiles, and pocket the Ball. The blizzard gone, you're eager to continue your journey(with your new companion, too). You walk outside, and look around for a place to go. Unfortunately, there's nowhere in particular to go. You could get lost out here easily. What will you do?

joshua: Tom Leers at Poochyena. It looks frightened for a moment, but recovers quickly. Chris hasn't remembered your orders, as is typical of a Rhyhorn. It charges toward Poochyena, who looks quite surprised at this. It gives Chris a good hard Bite, but Chris is resilient. It keeps charging, with Poochyena clinging to its horn by its jaws! They collide with the wall, and bounce off. Poochyena is flung off, and completely collapses as it hits the ground. Chris seems unfazed, however, also typical of a Rhyhorn. It lumbers over to you, and grunts in happiness. Tom turns to Poochyena, but realizes there's no point in battling. You could catch it, but such a fiesty Pokémon might not agree with the rest of your more docile Pokémon. What will you do?

Batesy: You yank desperately at Snorunt, and it pulls as well. Cherry does its best to pull it free, but your combined strength isn't enough! The avalanche is mere yards from you, and advancing quickly. Cherry could melt the snow with fire! you think happily, but then you realize there's next to no time to do so. Snorunt could survive the avalanche, but you'd feel terrible for abandoning it there. What will you do?

Lon: First off, let me say that was an brilliant idea for an escape. I'd never have thought of that(and I have a Delibird!). Good job!

You release Delibird, and order a Present. Delibird pulls package out of its sack, and throws it at the ceiling. It bursts, but little yellow orbs of energy fly to it. It was a healing Present. Undeterred, you order another Present. Delibird retrieves another package, and heaves it upward. It explodes with tremendous force, and you immediately realize that that was the most powerful kind of Present Delibirds can use. You look up, and see severed wires. The Present destroyed them! Only a fraying wire is left. you watch helplessly as it snaps, and then plummet downward at near supersonic velocity. You soar downward, far past the lobby. You fly to the ceiling, and grab the edges of the hole Delibird created. Delbird holds onto you as you plummet. Then, you crash to a halt. You fall sharply back to the bottom, and land hard. you know how fortunate you are though, as if you had been standing, the impact would've killed you and Delibird. All is pitch black, and fear suddenly seizes you. You're far beneath the hotel, in a broken elevator. You're afraid to open the doors and see what awaits you, but nothing will be accomplished by waiting there.

~*Hureta*~: This is a minor annoyance, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't add things to the story. The light, the woman....That's up to me. It could mess up what I have planned for you, so please, refrain from adding things at the end of your response. Thank you.
The woman glares down at you, and asks, "Have you been to the banquet before?" You shake your head slowly, feeling afraid. She sighs in relief, and then explains, "Good. We've had a thief here, but we haven't been able to capture them. You may enter." She smiles, and walks off. You sigh as well, and head for the Banquet Hall. A long table of delicious food lies in front of you. You grab a plate eagerly, and a dish for Denulge, and head forward. You choose a few, colorful Poké Blocks for your Swinub, and place them in its dish. Denulge follows you, eager for its meal. You find a plate of hamburgers, and reach out to grab one. But, someone snatches the plate away! You turn to them angrily, and see a Lickitung on top og the table! It has hamburgers, and is drawing them to its mouth. It eats the whole thing, plate and all, and begins devouring the rest of the food. People begin screaming at the robbery taking place, and you realize that this must be the thief! You put down your dishes(Denulge eagerly tucks in to the Blocks), and confront the Lickitung. "So, you're the thief, huh?" Surprisingly, the Lickitung nods. Then, it walks forward, and begins licking up a pizza pie. You glare at it, and get Denulge ready for battle. Lickitung notices, and jumps down from the table. It lands in front of you, and assume a slightly humorous battle pose. What will you do?

aron fan: The boy agrees for help, and you scan the surroundings. Wingull plummets nearer to its nest, as the boy thinks quickly about a strategy. You suddenly realize you don't know what to do either. Any action could interfere with his plan. Perhaps you should wait until he subdues Wingull. Then again, the boy may not even have a plan, and could be in a state of shock and cluelessness. What will you do?

That's it for today. Expect three more next week!!

SC~ out

Golden Mew
19th March 2005, 9:51 PM
UPDATES:
Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.




Golden Mew: Slowpoke yawns as you nudge it into wakefulness. It looks up grumpily, but its face brightens when it sees you. It smiles, and walsk toward you slowly. It seems to want to come with you, whether it heard your offer or not. You draw a Poké Ball, and lay it on the floor. Slowpoke crawls to it slowly, and nudges it. It's sucked within, and is captured. Congrats! You proudly own a Lv. 7 Male Slowpoke! You smiles, and pocket the Ball. The blizzard gone, you're eager to continue your journey(with your new companion, too). You walk outside, and look around for a place to go. Unfortunately, there's nowhere in particular to go. You could get lost out here easily. What will you do?



SC~ out

GM was extremely glad she had a new Pokemon. She thanked the Seels, rubbing their heads lightly, then, she hugged them. The Seels were blissfully delighted. GM returned her own Seel, Dew, to it's Pokeball, then handed the Seels a pot of candy. "Enjoy!" She smiled, then set off into the North Direction, watching the Seels as they ate.

Kurou-kun
19th March 2005, 10:22 PM
Bart: Shuppet stares at you for a long time. It closes its eyes, and nods after a minute of this. It backs off. You smile gratefully, but stop immediately when you notice Corphish. It seems to have reconsidered, and thinks your unwillingness to battle is cowardice. It steps forward angrily, and raises its claws. Well, at least I can battle this one, you think. Talking is out of the question, as Corphish will only mistrust you more if you do. But, outside, the blizzard seems to be blowing itself out. You might be able to rough it out back there, but the blizzard could start up again easily.

Shobu looked outside. "The blizzard has stopped, we have to go. Let's go, Maku."

Maku stayed and went to a fighting stance.

"Maku, I said let's go!" Shobu said.

Maku didn't listen.

"So you want to train huh?" Shobu said, guessing what Maku has in mind. "Okay then, use your Vital Throw!"

Maku charged right to Corphish.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
19th March 2005, 11:11 PM
[COLOR=Cyan]UPDATES:
joshua: Tom Leers at Poochyena. It looks frightened for a moment, but recovers quickly. Chris hasn't remembered your orders, as is typical of a Rhyhorn. It charges toward Poochyena, who looks quite surprised at this. It gives Chris a good hard Bite, but Chris is resilient. It keeps charging, with Poochyena clinging to its horn by its jaws! They collide with the wall, and bounce off. Poochyena is flung off, and completely collapses as it hits the ground. Chris seems unfazed, however, also typical of a Rhyhorn. It lumbers over to you, and grunts in happiness. Tom turns to Poochyena, but realizes there's no point in battling. You could catch it, but such a fiesty Pokémon might not agree with the rest of your more docile Pokémon. What will you do?
SC~ out

Joshua looks at the Poochenya, and makes up his mind. Plucking a Pokeball from his belt, he throws it at the feisty Poochenya.

"A Pokemon with that kind of temperment could pose some problems, but would be a valuable asset to the team," Joshua explained to the others. Chris looked unconcerned, Mikey was still unconscious until Joshua sprayed her with Revive, Tom was jogging on the spot, and Hayley was looking intrigued at the Pokeball as it flew towards Poochenya, dreaming of a new teammate.

umbreon11
19th March 2005, 11:55 PM
UPDATES:
umbreon11: Snorunt sends out a Powder Snow again, but Tera's ready this time. You watch it ascend, and plummet downward at Snorunt. It pulls out of the dive feet from it as another Powder Snow is sent at it. Tera flutters to the ceiling of the cave, where many stalactites hang, and hovers there. It can't get near enough to Snorunt to attack! What will you do?
SC~ out

I'm gona let you know that Tera has the egg move Sky attack.

leta watches Tera fly to the celing of the cave.
"Try using sky attack,use fly if it attacks agin."
After Teras orders were given,she stareted to glow.

Nagashi
20th March 2005, 12:04 AM
UPDATES:
P-Arts: On your orders, your Pokémon rush forward to attack. Ekli begins Crunching at every Spheal it can reach. You watch it smite the Spheal one by one happily. Then, the rest wake up, and become enraged. But, Ekli has done its work, and only four Spheal remain undamaged, while the other nine have been Crunched. Medo sends out a Hypnosis to the Spheal, and after a while, they are all Crunched and Hypnotized. The Spheal look troubled as they sleep, but quite weak as well. You know they could not give chase to you now, if you try to escape. But, they're weak enough to capture now! Then again, capturing one will likely arouse the rest, and you might not be able to subdue them as quickly as you just did. What will you do?

"Great job Ekli, Medo. You both did great, return!" P-Arts brandishes to Pokeballs from his belt and withdraws his Pokemon to their capture devices. He seriously considered capturing the Spheal, but doubted it was a good idea. If one of them woke up, the rest would eventually and Ekli was tired. He sighed, before continuing down the mines.

Dark Scizor
20th March 2005, 12:20 AM
Dark Scizor: Krabby doesn't respond to you, nor does it seem to hear you. It gurgles high into the sky, as though calling for help. It rushes at you suddenly, taking you by surprise, but collapses. You think it's losing its mind, and get quite worried about it. You draw out a Poké Ball and try to catch it, knowing the biting cold outside will do more harm than help. It doesn't put up a fight. Congratulations! You just caught yourself a Lv. 6, Male Krabby! But, as soon as you take Krabby, more appear. They heard Krabby's last cry, and are coming to aid it. Seeing only you, they head toward you, preparing to avenge their friend, who they apparently think you've killed. Pincer is strong enough to battle, but fighting off seven Krabbies simultaneously would be asking too much of it. What will you do?
Knowing that Krabby is not a quick pokemon, DS planned his escape. First, he called Pincer.

DS: Sorry for bothering you Pincer but this is an emergency. I need you to use substitute to distract those Krabby. Then i will start to run to the "ghost" town and you have to follow me.

Pincer was ready for the action. DS hoped that his plan would work.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
20th March 2005, 1:40 AM
I'm gona let you know that Tera has the egg move Sky attack.

leta watches Tera fly to the celing of the cave.
"Try using sky attack,use fly if it attacks agin."
After Teras orders were given,she stareted to glow.
Yes, I know that(it's in your sig). But I wasn't going to make tera use it. That's your job. It is your Pokémon after all.

SC~ out

Rayzen
20th March 2005, 5:31 AM
UPDATES:
Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.


~*Hureta*~: This is a minor annoyance, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't add things to the story. The light, the woman....That's up to me. It could mess up what I have planned for you, so please, refrain from adding things at the end of your response. Thank you.
The woman glares down at you, and asks, "Have you been to the banquet before?" You shake your head slowly, feeling afraid. She sighs in relief, and then explains, "Good. We've had a thief here, but we haven't been able to capture them. You may enter." She smiles, and walks off. You sigh as well, and head for the Banquet Hall. A long table of delicious food lies in front of you. You grab a plate eagerly, and a dish for Denulge, and head forward. You choose a few, colorful Poké Blocks for your Swinub, and place them in its dish. Denulge follows you, eager for its meal. You find a plate of hamburgers, and reach out to grab one. But, someone snatches the plate away! You turn to them angrily, and see a Lickitung on top og the table! It has hamburgers, and is drawing them to its mouth. It eats the whole thing, plate and all, and begins devouring the rest of the food. People begin screaming at the robbery taking place, and you realize that this must be the thief! You put down your dishes(Denulge eagerly tucks in to the Blocks), and confront the Lickitung. "So, you're the thief, huh?" Surprisingly, the Lickitung nods. Then, it walks forward, and begins licking up a pizza pie. You glare at it, and get Denulge ready for battle. Lickitung notices, and jumps down from the table. It lands in front of you, and assume a slightly humorous battle pose. What will you do?

That's it for today. Expect three more next week!!

SC~ out

So I assume I must keep my posts as short as possible then? Righty.

The gringe....that sinister smile on lickitung is creating a havoc in the banquet. While that, it seems to be on battle. Obviously, Centin is a trainer and he refrains from battling. Denulge however, demands a revenge on the food. Centin sighs then commands.

"Denulge, use ancient power"
The floor began to shine with mystic pattern. Then huge amount of rocks appeared and began to be thrown with an unknown force.

Centin then helds back...
"Well, Denulge, guess your power is all drained up, this is going to be a tackle fest..."

Kal-El
20th March 2005, 7:21 AM
Batesy: You yank desperately at Snorunt, and it pulls as well. Cherry does its best to pull it free, but your combined strength isn't enough! The avalanche is mere yards from you, and advancing quickly. Cherry could melt the snow with fire! you think happily, but then you realize there's next to no time to do so. Snorunt could survive the avalanche, but you'd feel terrible for abandoning it there. What will you do?

After a few goes at pulling, neither Cherry nor Batesy could take pull Snorunt out.
'Wait! Cherry can melt the snow with fire!' Batesy went through in his head. He looked up. The avalanche was coming. He looked down. Snorunt was stuck. "Cherry, we must save it. Even if it must mean almost killing ourselves. Use your tail fire to melt the ice. If the avalanche comes I'll push you out of the way. "Hurry!"
Cherry looked a bit worried but began anyway.

Lon
20th March 2005, 7:31 AM
UPDATES:
Lon:First off, let me say that was an brilliant idea for an escape. I'd never have thought of that(and I have a Delibird!). Good job!

You release Delibird, and order a Present. Delibird pulls package out of its sack, and throws it at the ceiling. It bursts, but little yellow orbs of energy fly to it. It was a healing Present. Undeterred, you order another Present. Delibird retrieves another package, and heaves it upward. It explodes with tremendous force, and you immediately realize that that was the most powerful kind of Present Delibirds can use. You look up, and see severed wires. The Present destroyed them! Only a fraying wire is left. you watch helplessly as it snaps, and then plummet downward at near supersonic velocity. You soar downward, far past the lobby. You fly to the ceiling, and grab the edges of the hole Delibird created. Delbird holds onto you as you plummet. Then, you crash to a halt. You fall sharply back to the bottom, and land hard. you know how fortunate you are though, as if you had been standing, the impact would've killed you and Delibird. All is pitch black, and fear suddenly seizes you. You're far beneath the hotel, in a broken elevator. You're afraid to open the doors and see what awaits you, but nothing will be accomplished by waiting there.
[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

"There's really no point in staying around here, is there Delibird?" huffed out Tomo as he had finally caught his breath. Delibird semmed a bit zoned out then, so Tomo simply recalled it back into its pokeball. After a bit of thinking, he had finally decided upon what he would do. Thinking that his Delibird had enough rest, he called it out once more.

"Delibird, if there is something behind this door when we get out, you think you can handle it?" He asked his red bird. To this, it nodded. Tomo nodded as well, and the two mustered as much courage as they could, stepped forward, and prepared to open the door...

aron fan
20th March 2005, 9:30 AM
[QUOTE]

aron fan: The boy agrees for help, and you scan the surroundings. Wingull plummets nearer to its nest, as the boy thinks quickly about a strategy. You suddenly realize you don't know what to do either. Any action could interfere with his plan. Perhaps you should wait until he subdues Wingull. Then again, the boy may not even have a plan, and could be in a state of shock and cluelessness. What will you do?[QUOTE]


"grab the eggs i'll block for you"

" go nidoran disable"

Waterlight
20th March 2005, 10:56 AM
Waterlight: You turn as a boy asks you for help. He returns his Ponyta as he awaits your answer. Help couldn't come unwelcome, so you allow him to assist. But, continue picking up the Eggs as Wingull dives nearer. You suddenly realize its gotten too close, and Waterlight is too high up to catch up to it. The only options now are to either take the hit, or capture the bird. What will you do?

"Thanks for your offer, Nidoran can disable, then I can catch it. But I think I know how to solve the situation." Tom smiled confidently at the Boy.
"Pokéball Go!" Tom shouted as he flung a Pokéball at the exhausted Sea-bird, crossing his fingers as he did so.

"If he escapes the Pokéball use a Thunderwave Waterlight!" Tom commanded, waiting for his first capture in recent times.

Tom nodded at the Boy, and asked him:

"Could you get the eggs, as I'm kinda busy with capturing Wingull." Tom ordered, and got ready for the next part of the battle to unfold.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
20th March 2005, 1:49 PM
So I assume I must keep my posts as short as possible then? Righty.

The gringe....that sinister smile on lickitung is creating a havoc in the banquet. While that, it seems to be on battle. Obviously, Centin is a trainer and he refrains from battling. Denulge however, demands a revenge on the food. Centin sighs then commands.

"Denulge, use ancient power"
The floor began to shine with mystic pattern. Then huge amount of rocks appeared and began to be thrown with an unknown force.

Centin then helds back...
"Well, Denulge, guess your power is all drained up, this is going to be a tackle fest..."
No, long posts are good. It's just that you add things at the end of your posts which interfere with the story. I.e., I was planning on having you come here, but the light you added could've ruined that. However, it didn't, so I'm just letting you off with a notification. Next, it shall be a warning. But, as I doubt that you'll do this again, being the great RPer you are, you can work around it, so it's irrelevant.

SC~ out

Waterlight
20th March 2005, 5:26 PM
Waterlight’s Group


Shiny_ Magneton: “I think your Idea could work,” thought Jane timidly, not very confident as her precious bird swooped closer.
“FEAR-OW!!!!” Both Fearows squawked in unison, as they both took on a group of your Pokémon each, 1 on Cyndaquil and Spheal, 1 on Lapras.
Your Spheal launches a Icy Wind, only for it to be blown back in its face by a strong whirlwind, sent at you by the troublesome birds. But before any more attacks off your trio of Pokémon could start, both Fearows chase ravenously after Jane, and eventually after a struggle, fly off with her, leaving 1 other bird alone left - Maira. She looks sorrowful, as she gazes at the figure of her master drifting away from view. What shall you do?


Latias10: As your Plusle’s Fist lights up, Ekans tries it’s best to flee, but the speed of Plus overwhelms Ekans, leading to a Successful hit, doing a great deal of damage to the purple snake.

Your Onix, Rage now tackles the “Pink Blob” also known as Ditto knocking it to the Icy ground below. Rage then binds the Ditto, only for it to transform into Ekans, and slip out of the attack. What shall you do?


Radical Edward: As you look on, you give Asterael’s commands, and she runs forward and tries to avoid the Blizzard attack which Swinub fires, only to be knocked backwards to her original position.

“Swinub! Finish this with Ice beam!”

At that you order your Pars to put it’s mushroom in it’s nose. She does so, temporarily stopping the Ice beam, and causing Swinub to sneeze, and run around rather oddly.

“Swinub, what do you think you’re doing!?” The boy whined, as he watched his companion dash ’round rapidly, giving you the impression it’s not trained very well.

Asterael leaps forward for a scratch, and lands a huge hit on the Icy Pig, seemingly knocking it out. What shall you do?


Rekkuza: "Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" You shout, eager for some competition.

“Magcargo, use an Ember to counter that ghost’s Winds, then Bodyslam it!” The Man screamed in anger, at your decision of a battle.

As Anima shot out some gusts of Ice-cold temperature, Magcargo launched an Ember, warming up the wind, much to the delight of Magcargo, and hurt the haunting ghost known as Ghastly, Also putting a smile on the Man’s face.
The Lava snail then leaped up and tried to land on Anima in a Bodyslam attack, only for Ghastly to rise up through it, launching a Psybeam, knocking back, at the same time. Magcargo looks slightly dazed, what shall you do?



Trick-or-Treater: You command Flanoir the Barboach to send Surf at Sneasel, only for it to send a Icebeam at the wave, which it sped through, and to hit Scavenger and freeze it. What shall you do


MetalYoshi 17: “So ya wanna battle, do ya, huh?” The boy questions with a hint of cockiness in his voice. “Me and Manksto have only lost twice against Clampa and Duster, so I think I can beat you!”

“Manksto, use A Focus energy and a Scratch attack!” What shall you do?


meandude33: Buffsta focus’ hard as his body glows in strength. “Use Strength!” You command, as your Machop gets to work and lifts the humongous pile of rocks.

“Shell-Shell!”
You turn to see a Shellder hopping from rock to rock. There’s no room to battle. What shall you do?


!すげい! : No you don’t travel with him anymore. The only reason I did your 1st update together, was to save time.

As you attempt to get in, you order your Cynaquil to tackle, only for it to get knocked off the wall. You see a hole further down the wall, which you heard a bang from moments before. What shall you do?


Vagabond Aeon: As you pursue the strange life form into the darkened surroundings of the Cavern, you hear growls, and rather unusual sounds emerging from the unlit depths. What shall you do?

Trick-or-Treater
20th March 2005, 5:45 PM
Trick-or-Treater: You command Flanoir the Barboach to send Surf at Sneasel, only for it to send a Icebeam at the wave, which it sped through, and to hit Scavenger and freeze it. What shall you do


ooc: Is Sneasel hit by the Surf?

"Scavenger!" he yelled. He ran to the frozen Spinarak and quickly used an Ice heal. "hmmmm....Flanoir, return!" he grabbed a Pokéball and watched how the fish was absorbed by the red light. "you better return to Scavenger.the Icebeam weakend you."

"Okay, i started this battle with you! GO Misfit!" The Spot Panda appeard again. "Quick! use Metronome to hit him with hopefully a Fire or a Fighting attack, and then start Uproaring!"

Rekkuza
20th March 2005, 5:53 PM
Waterlight’s Group
Rekkuza: "Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" You shout, eager for some competition.

“Magcargo, use an Ember to counter that ghost’s Winds, then Bodyslam it!” The Man screamed in anger, at your decision of a battle.

As Anima shot out some gusts of Ice-cold temperature, Magcargo launched an Ember, warming up the wind, much to the delight of Magcargo, and hurt the haunting ghost known as Ghastly, Also putting a smile on the Man’s face.
The Lava snail then leaped up and tried to land on Anima in a Bodyslam attack, only for Ghastly to rise up through it, launching a Psybeam, knocking back, at the same time. Magcargo looks slightly dazed, what shall you do?
Rekkuza's emotions seemed to balance each other out from the attacks. "Good and bad..." He said to himself. He glanced over to his pokemon who looked in good shape. He though about what Magcargo had done. He is still dazed. Rek though to himself.

"Anima, good job. Not good enough. Push yourself to win my friend!" Rek shouted out in encouragement. "Shell Shocker, stay near, but don't attack." He said to Squirtle, who was still with the woman. Rekkuza's attention then turned to the battle, which was even sided. "Anima, shoot two Psywaves at Magcargo, then once it comes to consiousness, an Icy Wind to chill its bones!" Rekkuza then said.

tommyship2
20th March 2005, 6:33 PM
Tommyship2

You decide to ask the man for help, and walk over. As soon as the question comes out of your mouth, he smiles happily and says he'd be happy to take you to Magnetic Island, on one condition. You must beat him in a Pokemon battle. You study this man and look at his belt. He has three Pokeballs swining from it, and you feel he hasn't dstarted all that recently. Must of wanted to see what the kids found so fun about it... What do you do....?


Tom smiles. Reaching for a pokeball, he throws it, and Toothy, his Totodile, apppears. "Toothy, let's go! Hit em' with two rages!" As Tom looks on confidently, inside he knows that this will be his first real battle, a true test.

Latias10
20th March 2005, 6:40 PM
Waterlight’s GroupLatias10: As your Plusle’s Fist lights up, Ekans tries it’s best to flee, but the speed of Plus overwhelms Ekans, leading to a Successful hit, doing a great deal of damage to the purple snake.

Your Onix, Rage now tackles the “Pink Blob” also known as Ditto knocking it to the Icy ground below. Rage then binds the Ditto, only for it to transform into Ekans, and slip out of the attack. What shall you do?

Catherine smilled as she watched her first trainer battle. It was now going well and she was wining. There were now two Ekans on the field. On was real and the other one was Ditto. Catherine thought about what she was going to do. Suddenly a battle plan came to her. All she need was her pokemon to perfom it and a little luck.

"Good job you two. I have a plan but it will take teamwork bettwen you two. Here it is. Plus I want you to get both snakes as close as possible to each other with a Quick Attack. Rage while Plus is doing this I want you to get as close as possible to the snakes then when they are close together a want you to Tackle both of them at the same time." Catheirne told her two pokemon.

Both Plus and Rage thought over the plan and with a nod of their heads they put it to action.

Radical Edward
20th March 2005, 8:44 PM
Waterlight’s Group



Radical Edward: As you look on, you give Asterael’s commands, and she runs forward and tries to avoid the Blizzard attack which Swinub fires, only to be knocked backwards to her original position.

“Swinub! Finish this with Ice beam!”

At that you order your Paras to put it’s mushroom in it’s nose. She does so, temporarily stopping the Ice beam, and causing Swinub to sneeze, and run around rather oddly.

“Swinub, what do you think you’re doing!?” The boy whined, as he watched his companion dash ’round rapidly, giving you the impression it’s not trained very well.

Asterael leaps forward for a scratch, and lands a huge hit on the Icy Pig, seemingly knocking it out. What shall you do?




As The swinub falls over, seemingly KO'd, Ben has a feeling that this battle is not over.Astarael Scuttles over to him, proud of her supposed win over the swinub.Kneeling down, ben Congradulates her.

"Good girl, Astarael, but I have a feeling that this is not over. If you see swinub make any move as if to battle anymore, Realease a sandstorm then scratch it a few times, got it?"

Astarael nods, watching the "fainted' swinub closely.

SM
21st March 2005, 12:15 AM
Shiny_ Magneton: “I think your Idea could work,” thought Jane timidly, not very confident as her precious bird swooped closer.
“FEAR-OW!!!!” Both Fearows squawked in unison, as they both took on a group of your Pokémon each, 1 on Cyndaquil and Spheal, 1 on Lapras.
Your Spheal launches a Icy Wind, only for it to be blown back in its face by a strong whirlwind, sent at you by the troublesome birds. But before any more attacks off your trio of Pokémon could start, both Fearows chase ravenously after Jane, and eventually after a struggle, fly off with her, leaving 1 other bird alone left - Maira. She looks sorrowful, as she gazes at the figure of her master drifting away from view. What shall you do?"Jane!" Stephen shouts, as he looks toward the kidnapping ravenous red/brown vultures. "Lapras, go!" Stephen shouts, as he recalls Spheal and Cyndaquil, with them being in the Training Center. "Maira, do you want to help? Anyway, Lapras, whenever we get within range of the birds, let's let 'em hear a nice song, Sing! Lapras, we're going to have to catch Jane, so make sure we can. Oh..." Stephen says, before finding another Pokeball. "Nincada, we might need your help too. Leech Life the birds if they get close, or you can Cut their eyes out. Your choice."

MetalYoshi17
21st March 2005, 12:49 AM
Thanks, Waterlight. *enters battle mode*

MetalYoshi 17: “So ya wanna battle, do ya, huh?” The boy questions with a hint of cockiness in his voice. “Me and Manksto have only lost twice against Clampa and Duster, so I think I can beat you!”

“Manksto, use A Focus energy and a Scratch attack!” What shall you do?
A little surprised at the quickness of the boy's response, Yoshi looks at the somewhat intimidating Mankey, but knows he had a good shot with the Pokemon he just picked up in a trade. Hooray for secret weapons, he thought to himself. "Let's see what you've got," Yoshi said, "Go, Mr. Mime!" He unclips the Pokeball and throws the it. Out pops Wayne's old Mr. Mime. "Mr. Mime, use Barrier, then Confusion before it can Scratch you!" Yoshi, his opponent, and the other boys looked at the battlers quietly, awaiting the start of the battle."

ROBEATSKEE1
21st March 2005, 1:44 AM
Waterlight’s Group

!すげい! : No you don’t travel with him anymore. The only reason I did your 1st update together, was to save time.

As you attempt to get in, you order your Cynaquil to tackle, only for it to get knocked off the wall. You see a hole further down the wall, which you heard a bang from moments before. What shall you do?



as the cydaquil kept on tackling they thought it was impossible.
As they looked more closer they founded a hole in the wall ,it was to small to get in.
So RC told his cydaquil do tackle the hole 1 more time so they could get in.
they finally got the hole big enough to get in.

Eon
21st March 2005, 4:47 AM
Eon After releasing your Pokemon, you walk into the alley and start to attack the Delibirds that are living there. The ice types let out a roar of frustration, and charge forward at your Pokemon. Two of the swawking annoyances are entwined in Dryad's vines, both of them trying to free their arms. Night has frozen one of the birds with Leer, and is using Strength to hurl dustbin lids at them. Inferno is having no problems, with his great advantage against ice types, and is easily avoiding all the tiny bombs wrapped in christmas paper being thrown at him. Night gets hit by one while using Strength, but it doesn't seem to of done much damage. Suddenly, you hear a female voice cry out, "Get away from those poor Delibirds!" You turn to see a girl standing here with one of the Delibirds presents in her arms and a Trapinch by her side. What do you do....?
"Um...battling them?" Eon stammered, startled by this turn of events. "Some restaurant owner told me they were bothering his customers. Sorry, I guess I kinda rushed into this without thinking. Are they yours or something?"

ForeverFlygon
22nd March 2005, 10:24 PM
I apologize deeply to my group for not having updates ready, which I really should have done. But seeing as I haven't, I'll do my best to get them up on thursday or friday, and apologize again.

Matt72
23rd March 2005, 2:21 AM
Looking over the broad horizon, a cough eminates. Throwing his gloved hands into his pockets, Matt continues to watch from his perch upon a large rock as giant ice blocks move across the sea before him. Floating in the air alongside, his ever faithful ghost pokemon Duskull.

"They say theres ghost town out there, in a place called Terror Mountain. What do you say, old friend? Want to try and find this place?"

Although Duskull isn't much into the frigid temperatures around here, the idea of a "ghost" down peeks the pokemon's interest and it agrees wholeheartedly...

"Right...Terror Mountain it is!"

(yeah, don't quite know which color to update in yet, but I'll know when I get updated...meh)

meandude33
23rd March 2005, 4:28 AM
meandude33: Buffsta focus’ hard as his body glows in strength. “Use Strength!” You command, as your Machop gets to work and lifts the humongous pile of rocks.

“Shell-Shell!”
You turn to see a Shellder hopping from rock to rock. There’s no room to battle. What shall you do?

Watching as his Machop's body glows and is able to move the big piles of rocks Abs is proud of his Machop and all the hard training that has paid off. "Alright Buffsta you're doing a great job!!!" 'Shell-Shell!' "Huh...what is that...huh...is that a Shellgon!?!?!" Abs says excited and turns around and sees a Shellder. "Hm...a Shellder...ok Buffsta this place is a bit too crammed to battle that Shellder but let's just follow that Shellder for right now it seems to be trying to get somewhere." 'Machop'

Typhlosion X
23rd March 2005, 1:08 PM
Typhlosion X
After deciding to take the Doom road, you decide to take Peril and head to the right. Your steady trip continues, until you start to slide back down again! You look down and see that your feet are travelling on a water slide, so to speak, and your starting to lose distance from where you were ten seconds ago. You decide to jump onto the side of the road, where there's nothing but snow, and you easily get back to where you were within seconds. You probably should of done this in the beggining. Smart. Eventually, you reach the top of the path and see a Poliwag spewing water from it's mouth, causing the road to ice up. Since you were downhill, it must of frozen the entire thing! Stupid tadpole.. It still hasn't noticed you, and is laughing hysterically at your expense. What do you do....?

Muddy use 2 strong,tough,ramming Tackles then follow with a fierce Growl!Let's teach that Poliwag a lesson about randomly spraying things with water.
;156;But..but...why can't I battle?
Have you lost it?Poliwag are water types and you're a fire type.I'm not sending you even though you'd win I'm not going to do that.
;156;..... Well fine with that!
Well fine you get to battle something else!

Ice Tyranitar
23rd March 2005, 6:15 PM
Ice Tyranitar arrived in the glacier islands and thought about where to go. after some consideration, he set off toward magnetic island.

ForeverFlygon
23rd March 2005, 7:47 PM
I've ben kinda down and sad lately, as someone I know well have died, and I went to his funeral. However, here are updates, which ought to make at least you happy!

ZoraJolteon - You issue you pokemon their attacks, and get into action. Tropius begin to fling his wings in a more and more
hasty, as he tries to blow the fire away. The force from the flapping wings make you shake as you sit more unsteadily than ever on his back. You look down, and see Poliwrath holding his head, in what could be Slowqueen's Confusion. However, you can't seem to find Pineco, and you gaze after her. You stretch yourself a little longer, so that you are able to see underneath Tropius, but then, the most horrifying happens! You fall off Tropius' back! When you fall, you feel that something is wrong, but you can't tell what. You turn your head in an attempt to catch Tropius attention, and shout his name. As the words are uttered, you feel the now jard snow under your back, and you pass out.

After some time, you are unable to tell how long you've been unconscious, you do open your eyes, and the first thing you see, or rather, feel, is Pineco hopping around on your tummy. You rise, and before you are able to tell her to stop, she jumps at you, hitting your head, and making it hurt even more. Realisingher mistake as you rise to your feet, she feels a little ashamed. It seems she isn't the only one to be worried about you, as both Tropius and Slowqueen move their heads in for a closer look. After examining yoursself for injuries, you are able to state that you are lucky, who fell on a large pile of snow. The next thing you see is an unfamiliar face, as a boy and a girl walks up to you. They are both wearing hiking gear, and cold-restistant jackets and pants. On their jackets is the letters RR. The girl is approximately 19 years, and with long brown hair, while the boy has lightbrown hair, and looks like a 20 year old.

"Now just look what you have done!" The boy says in an angry tone.
"Will, please don't be too hard on him, how could he know? And that fall might have made him dizzy..." The girl says in a typical cute girly voice.
"Well, after all, he made those goys steal Jack's Nidorino! And before that, MY Piloswine was stolen! Whyshould I not be angry at him!?"
"Oh come one, that was not his fault... Please, don't take it out ong him..." The girl tries to convince him, and eyes you with her very pretty, green eyes. What will you do?

Sheer Cold - Looking at you with his black eyes, the old man answers;
"I have only one thing to say... Do NOT go in there." The man pauses, and breathes in deeply, as if he was afraid of what he was saying. "There are terrible beasts down there, and.... and other un-nameable things... and things... without a name... As I said... I once had a son... He left for the mines... The miners brought me his body..." His voice dies away, and you can see a singe tear coming from his eye.
"However... If you do insist to go there... Take this with you." The man says, and takes out an old necklace from his pocket necklace, with a green amulet in it. "May it bring luck to you, and protect you from whatever evil you will face in there", he says, and hands you the necklace.
"This was an old amulet that my father gave me, and his father gave him. I should have given this to my son.... But as..." He trails off. "But as.... I never got the chance... I feel that giving it to you would be the right thing... And it would bring you more luck than it would bring me. But if you shall enter the mines, will you do me a favor? Will you... Will you bring me... His old pokemon? He had a Piloswine, with a scar under it's left eye, and one of the tusks, the left one, was broken. Will you... please do this for... For me?"
He looks at you, and you look back at him. He drags out an old map from his other pocket, and hands it to you. It shows the system of the mines, as well as the way into them, and in which direction you should go; North! What will you do?

MetalGardevoir - Hearing your conditions, the sandwhich-loving Swinub nods, and runsh off, with the other following his tracks. Laughing, as you see the small train if Swinubs, you follow them. Actually, you follow them for quite a while. After about ten minutes of half-running after them, they come to a stop. In front of you is a herd of Piloswines! And not too farfrom them, you see some humans! A life form, that looks like you! Thinking they did a good job, the three Swinubs begin to squeal for their meal, and jump at your feet. What will you do?

Ytnim - AsTorch enters the stage, Alardino begins to laugh. And so does his mates, and one of them sends out amother Machoke. However, at a maximum of four seconds later, they have stopped laughing, as Torch have placed Blaze Kicks and Thunderpunches a little everywhere, even on Alardino, by 'mistake'. Laughing as you see their faces, you are not surprised as you see their faces, red. They return their KOed pokemon, and begin to swear. You are howver surprised, as a Officer Jenny comes into the scene on her motorbike.
"Wellwell, what do we have here? Abusing the rules of the colosseum? You are NOT allowed to battle outside it! Hold these,while I get us to the Police Station!" She says, and puts you into handcuffs, and order you to return Torch and Zeohyr to their respective pokeballs, since there is no idea arguing with her. You hop onto the bike, and she drives off, with people on the street looks at you.
"And try nothing! I know your types- Disgusting!! You will get nowhere near my chest!", she says when you move a little closer to not fall off the speeding bike, which is easily done with handcuffs on. What will you do?

Cain - Repost of last update. Moving in for intercepting the floating island you've spotted, you run as fast as you can to follow Nubs. You run for what seemed like hours, but only is minutes. The harsh tempratures of this place takes it's toll on you, and you begin to freeze; looks like the clothing was too light. However, Nubs dosen't mind, and happily continues his running, even though it's in circles. You shout at him, and he returns to your side, wondering what to do next. You spot an end of the ground you're at, and it seems to go out far from where you're standing, but it dosen't get near the mystic island. What will you do...?[Continued below]

Eeveeboy_Geoff - You begin to walk towards the small figure, who dosen't move. You are truly lucky that you have found this person, as you see no one else, and you can see far. As you get closer, you see that it is a rather young boy, who looks up at you when you ask your questions. Looking rather surprised to meet someone out here, the boy looks at you. You patiently await an answer.

Cain - As you stand, looking and longing out to the Magnetic Island, you wonder how to get there. There is no boat nearby. Having no idea how to get to the island, ou hear a voice behind you, and you spin around to find it's source. There, infront of you, stands a young boy.
"Do you know where I might find a boat or somethin' to that island out there? You know, the mysterious one?"
Before answering, you take a look at the person, and you can't believe your eyes! What you saw for a moment was a tail! On the boy! What will you do?

Dark Fire - You begin to walk up to the two dogs, appearently guarding the place. But only one of them is doing it's duty; watching out. The other one, well, you can hear a snoring sound come from it. The awake Houndour looks at you, and begins to growl, and bark. When he does, you hear a shout from within the cave.
"Hey! Did you hear?! There is someone ou there! Come on, let's go!"
After only a moment, two figures appear from the cave. Both are boys, about 18 years, and look at you with angry faces.
"What are you doing here!? You aren't allowed to be here! Thi is an...er, forbidden area! Yeah, forbidden!"
Thay are clearly not happy with you here... What will you do?

Elite Water Trainer - You and Bobby head towards the South entrace, which alsois the nearest. It's not far, you do actually only have to walk around a corner or two, and you're there! The entrace is old, and the logs holding it up rusty. You hestitate for a moment, before walking in. Inside, there is only darkness. Youe have to feel your way forward, and yet you manage to stumble across something. There is a loud crash, and you land hard on the very cold ground. You ar about to ask Bobby where he is, when your hear a swishing sound, amd bobby cries out in pain! What will you do?

Wayne - You decide to ask the man for advice, and walk forward. When you reach him, ther is not one old man there - but two! One of them is an Alakazam though. You wonder wether you should ask or not, sonce these guys seem so quiet. After a second, Alakazam begins to levitate! He floats through the air, circling around the man. When he floats out to the water, he becomes unsteady, and when a second of struggling have passed, he falls into the water! The man rises, and looks at him.
"You are stilll to weak, you are having problems with the water. Get up from there before you freeze, will you." He says, and Alakazam somehow manages to jump back into his position before beginning to levitate.
The old man then tuns around, and takes a look at you, not at all surprised to see you.
"Oh, yes, yes. I have seen how you were going to come, to seek my advice. Am I right? Well, I feel balance in you boy, so I will give you the chance to study with me, as no one else before has. To study Manega-Ho here with me? What says you?"
What will you do?

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
23rd March 2005, 10:35 PM
Sheer Cold - Looking at you with his black eyes, the old man answers;
"I have only one thing to say... Do NOT go in there." The man pauses, and breathes in deeply, as if he was afraid of what he was saying. "There are terrible beasts down there, and.... and other un-nameable things... and things... without a name... As I said... I once had a son... He left for the mines... The miners brought me his body..." His voice dies away, and you can see a singe tear coming from his eye.
"However... If you do insist to go there... Take this with you." The man says, and takes out an old necklace from his pocket necklace, with a green amulet in it. "May it bring luck to you, and protect you from whatever evil you will face in there", he says, and hands you the necklace.
"This was an old amulet that my father gave me, and his father gave him. I should have given this to my son.... But as..." He trails off. "But as.... I never got the chance... I feel that giving it to you would be the right thing... And it would bring you more luck than it would bring me. But if you shall enter the mines, will you do me a favor? Will you... Will you bring me... His old pokemon? He had a Piloswine, with a scar under it's left eye, and one of the tusks, the left one, was broken. Will you... please do this for... For me?"
He looks at you, and you look back at him. He drags out an old map from his other pocket, and hands it to you. It shows the system of the mines, as well as the way into them, and in which direction you should go; North! What will you do?


Although feeling somewhat fearful, Sheer refuses to give up. "Thank you, sir. I will try my hardest to find your son's Piloswine, although it may well be.....gone, by now," he replies in a quiet voice. Sheer heads north(although he wasn't entirely sure it was north), hoping to see the Mines quickly. He slips the amulet chain around his neck, and caresses it tenderly. It is quite fetching, and Sheer feels quite disappointed to know that he must return it as soon as he gets out of the Mines. But, he continues forward, driving all else out of his mind except for the Mines.

SC~ out

Eeveeboy_geoff
23rd March 2005, 11:18 PM
Eeveeboy_Geoff - You begin to walk towards the small figure, who dosen't move. You are truly lucky that you have found this person, as you see no one else, and you can see far. As you get closer, you see that it is a rather young boy, who looks up at you when you ask your questions. Looking rather surprised to meet someone out here, the boy looks at you. You patiently await an answer.


"So?" asks Jeff cheerfully. "Ya know where I could find a boat? I'm planning on exploring the magnetic island, but I don't own a boat. I'm kinda new here, so I have no idea where I could find one." Jeff adjusts his hood slightly, pulling it down a little farther.

["Ha, Ha!"] says Inferno. ["I can say anything I want, and he won't know what I'm saying!"]

Jeff clears his throat slightly, warning his Vulpix to be quiet, and waits for the boy to respond.

*Note: If Cain and I do come in contact can we "talk" to each other in posts?*

Dark Fire
23rd March 2005, 11:30 PM
I've ben kinda down and sad lately, as someone I know well have died, and I went to his funeral. However, here are updates, which ought to make at least you happy!
Real sorry for u...hope u can get over it soon...


Dark Fire - You begin to walk up to the two dogs, appearently guarding the place. But only one of them is doing it's duty; watching out. The other one, well, you can hear a snoring sound come from it. The awake Houndour looks at you, and begins to growl, and bark. When he does, you hear a shout from within the cave.
"Hey! Did you hear?! There is someone ou there! Come on, let's go!"
After only a moment, two figures appear from the cave. Both are boys, about 18 years, and look at you with angry faces.
"What are you doing here!? You aren't allowed to be here! Thi is an...er, forbidden area! Yeah, forbidden!"
Thay are clearly not happy with you here... What will you do?

Littix surveys the two boys carefully, and slowly walks up to them until he's within 20 feet. He once again looks at the boys, looks down at his Torchic, and then begins to cuckle.
"Forbidden, u can't be serious! What r u hiding down there? If you want I'll help u guys, on two conditions. One u have to tell me what ur hiding," Littix looked at them again. Torchic looked up with a bewildered look. Where did his trainer get all this courage?. "Second, i get a share of whatever that's down there. If you don't want me around, I'll fight u for it, whatever it is." Littix concluded. Sensing what was coming next Torchic moved in, in front of Littix and stood at a firm stance.
;255;"Tor Tor chic." It yelled out in a confident voice, wanting to sound as brave as his trainer.

Wayne
23rd March 2005, 11:34 PM
Wayne - You decide to ask the man for advice, and walk forward. When you reach him, ther is not one old man there - but two! One of them is an Alakazam though. You wonder wether you should ask or not, sonce these guys seem so quiet. After a second, Alakazam begins to levitate! He floats through the air, circling around the man. When he floats out to the water, he becomes unsteady, and when a second of struggling have passed, he falls into the water! The man rises, and looks at him.
"You are stilll to weak, you are having problems with the water. Get up from there before you freeze, will you." He says, and Alakazam somehow manages to jump back into his position before beginning to levitate.
The old man then tuns around, and takes a look at you, not at all surprised to see you.
"Oh, yes, yes. I have seen how you were going to come, to seek my advice. Am I right? Well, I feel balance in you boy, so I will give you the chance to study with me, as no one else before has. To study Manega-Ho here with me? What says you?"
What will you do?
Wayne thought about the old man's offer for a while and then decided to ask his Pidgey for help. "Pidgey what do you think?" The Pidgey gave an undecided chirp and started to fly around. "Thanks for the help. Well I guess I'll do it and thank you for the opportunity. What exactly is Manega-Ho by the way?"

Amras.MG
23rd March 2005, 11:36 PM
MetalGardevoir - Hearing your conditions, the sandwhich-loving Swinub nods, and runsh off, with the other following his tracks. Laughing, as you see the small train if Swinubs, you follow them. Actually, you follow them for quite a while. After about ten minutes of half-running after them, they come to a stop. In front of you is a herd of Piloswines! And not too farfrom them, you see some humans! A life form, that looks like you! Thinking they did a good job, the three Swinubs begin to squeal for their meal, and jump at your feet. What will you do?


MG stares in astonishment at the accomplishment of these little Swinub. He had never even guessed they could get him this close to other people in this desolate land...

Taking his food sack, MG pulls out all of his food, Pokemon and human, and gives it to the Swinub, deciding to let them divide it up as they wish. Walking near the humans, MG calls out to them.

"Hi! What are you doing in this cold envirement?"

Elite Water Trainer
25th March 2005, 7:58 AM
Elite Water Trainer - You and Bobby head towards the South entrace, which alsois the nearest. It's not far, you do actually only have to walk around a corner or two, and you're there! The entrace is old, and the logs holding it up rusty. You hestitate for a moment, before walking in. Inside, there is only darkness. Youe have to feel your way forward, and yet you manage to stumble across something. There is a loud crash, and you land hard on the very cold ground. You ar about to ask Bobby where he is, when your hear a swishing sound, amd bobby cries out in pain! What will you do?
Hayley lands on the cold hard ground and quickly jumps back. The icy floor is freezing and then she hears Bobby cry out in pain. Panicky she calls out "Bobby no! Are you ok?" She had heard something else before Bobby cried out and she starts feeling around to try and catch whatever it is so it doesn't hurt him again. "Bobby use Flash if you can so we can see what's here! If you can see what it is and you're feeling ok use Strength to get it away from you!" Waiting in the dark, Hayley waits anxiously, hoping Bobby is all right.

Neopolis
25th March 2005, 10:42 AM
Ian steps towards Terror Mountain, with the little Trapinch, Tempest, following him.
"Tr... Trrr... Trapinch!" It shivered.
Ian looked at the little Pokémon "Poor Tempest... You must be freezing in here, seeing how you originate from the desert."
"Trrrrrapinch..."
"Wait a second" Ian said as he grabbed his backpack. He took out a little fur coat and put it on Tempest. "Aww, you look really cute." Ian said laughing. "Well, it's either this, or go into your PokéBall."
"Trrrapinch!" The little Pokémon exclaimed. He hated the PokéBall.
"Right. So you'd better keep that coat on or you'll freeze to death."
The two of them walked towards the huge iceberg, full of confidence to find some new additions to their party.

TreeckoKnight87
26th March 2005, 4:41 AM
Chase walked towards the Glacier Mines with Saur, his Bulbasaur. He heard an eerie whistling as the wind blew through the large caverns. As they entered, Chase could hear their footsteps echoing through the long corridors. He buttoned up his large wool coat and shivered. Chase looked down at Saur, who was trembling from the cold.

"Not the best idea to bring a grass type to any icey area," Chase thought to himself. He returned Saur to his pokeball and continued on.

ZoraJolteon
26th March 2005, 1:40 PM
ZoraJolteon - You issue you pokemon their attacks, and get into action. Tropius begin to fling his wings in a more and more
hasty, as he tries to blow the fire away. The force from the flapping wings make you shake as you sit more unsteadily than ever on his back. You look down, and see Poliwrath holding his head, in what could be Slowqueen's Confusion. However, you can't seem to find Pineco, and you gaze after her. You stretch yourself a little longer, so that you are able to see underneath Tropius, but then, the most horrifying happens! You fall off Tropius' back! When you fall, you feel that something is wrong, but you can't tell what. You turn your head in an attempt to catch Tropius attention, and shout his name. As the words are uttered, you feel the now jard snow under your back, and you pass out.

After some time, you are unable to tell how long you've been unconscious, you do open your eyes, and the first thing you see, or rather, feel, is Pineco hopping around on your tummy. You rise, and before you are able to tell her to stop, she jumps at you, hitting your head, and making it hurt even more. Realisingher mistake as you rise to your feet, she feels a little ashamed. It seems she isn't the only one to be worried about you, as both Tropius and Slowqueen move their heads in for a closer look. After examining yoursself for injuries, you are able to state that you are lucky, who fell on a large pile of snow. The next thing you see is an unfamiliar face, as a boy and a girl walks up to you. They are both wearing hiking gear, and cold-restistant jackets and pants. On their jackets is the letters RR. The girl is approximately 19 years, and with long brown hair, while the boy has lightbrown hair, and looks like a 20 year old.

"Now just look what you have done!" The boy says in an angry tone.
"Will, please don't be too hard on him, how could he know? And that fall might have made him dizzy..." The girl says in a typical cute girly voice.
"Well, after all, he made those goys steal Jack's Nidorino! And before that, MY Piloswine was stolen! Whyshould I not be angry at him!?"
"Oh come one, that was not his fault... Please, don't take it out ong him..." The girl tries to convince him, and eyes you with her very pretty, green eyes. What will you do?

Still slightly groggy from the impact, Zora turned towards his Pineco and gently tore a small strip of bark off of her body, and popping into his mouth began chewing it and explaining at the same time. "gmwoh gohea gwumph oopws sowwy" swallowing the bark, Zora continued "Awful habit, speaking with your mouth full, anyways, the bark Pineco strips to reinforce her body comes from a tree with similar properties to the onces used to produce asparin. It's very useful for someone who manages to get themselves killed as often as I do."
"Tropi, Tropiuss!", the large dinosaur cooed, nuzzling Zora.
"Oh, it's OK, no lasting harm done. It's my fault too. I should never of send you out in an environment like this. Tropius, Pineco, return, it's time for the true lord of the ice to come out. Piloswine, go!". Suddenly remembering what had been said before he was fully alert, Zora turned back to the two people. "Hey, snap! I have a Piloswine as well! Wait, yours got stolen didn't it? So, who were the bad guys? The ones with the Charizard, or the Poliwrath? I get confused easily, and it wasn't exactly clear from up there. And wait, I never got your names did I? I'm ZoraJolteon, but you can call me Zora, or ZJ if you'd prefer. Sorry about this bad first impression. You'll grow to love and worship me as your God soon." he finished, with a sly wink.

Waterlight
26th March 2005, 2:01 PM
I Apologise about the lack of updates this week, I've just been quite busy in my Personal life, but I hopefully will have some by the next 4 hours, depending on when I start.

Thanks for understanding; Well at least I hope you do. o_0

Nagashi
26th March 2005, 4:14 PM
NOTE TO MY UPDATEES!
I'll be away for 2 weeks, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait awhile for the next lot of updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fire Tornado
26th March 2005, 4:58 PM
*enters terror mountain* Finnally we came here, i been waiting for years to come here. By the way torchic remind when to use ember since i forgot my coat. I think you should be getting a advantage here since you are a fire type most pokemon are here are ice. By the way when i come across a huge block of ice use ember :) wait a sec, you don't know embere yet all you know is scratch and growli hate you so much right now*stares at torchic* well lets get going before i get really annoyed

Bzoeker
26th March 2005, 7:14 PM
The young Pokémon trainer Dennis walked onto the huge glacier islands, with his loyal pal Achamo following him.
He was thinking about where to go. The little Torchic ran circles around him. "Stop that Achamo." Dennis said as he picked the bird up.
"Where should we go now?" Dennis asked the little fire chick. "This place is huge. We might find some additions for our team"
"Torchic!" The little bird jumped up and ran towards the huge plains, known as the Icy Wastlelands.
"Icy Wastlelands it is then." Said Dennis as he followed Torchic.

(Who is my updater?)

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
26th March 2005, 8:18 PM
UPDATES:
My apologies for the delays in updates. I had a few problems with IRL things, so I was busy. But, they're fixed, and now I can update regularly again!
Golden Mew: You're gonna give those poor Seel a lot of cavities:p
You walk in the direction you think is north, seeing nothing for a while. Then, a river appears. Surprisingly, it's not frozen! You walk forward, intending to swim across, but notice the water. It's raging madly, and entering it would be madness! Perhaps one of your Pokémon could swim across, though.......What will you do?


Bart: Maku stops suddenly, right in front of Corphish. You wonder for a second, and then curse inwardly as you remember Vital Throw always goes last! Corphish sends a jet of Bubbles at Maku, who braces himself. The Bubbles strike him, but he seems unharmed. Then, he picks up Corphish, and throws it way across the cave. It slams into the wall, and falls to the floor. It springs up quickly, though, and begins spinning. Then, it sends out Bubbles in eveyr direction possible. You cry out angrily as a few strike you, but more seem to be headed for Maku! He looks at you desperately for orders. What will you do?


joshua: The Ball soars at the fainted dog, spinningas it goes. All of your Pokémon watch, except Chris, as Poochyena is absorbed within. The ball wiggles furiously, and the button is glowing with a crimson light. Then, the shaking ceases, and the ball lies still. Congratulations! You just caught a Lv. 6 Male Poochyena! You take the ball, and store it in your pocket. As the battle was going on, the blizzard subsided! You can now leave, but which way to go?


umbreon11: Tera sails down toward the Snorunt, glowing a gleaming gold color. Snorunt fires a Powder Snow at it in hopes of freezing it again. tera's going to fast to evade, but miraculously, the attacks just bounces off! Tera's velocity seems to have deflected the attack! Snorunt notices, and does the only thing it can. Run! It flees toward the cave wall, while Tera gains on it. Then, the two collide. Tera slams into it hard, and somehow, they both disappear. You gasp at this, and run over to the impact site. A jagged, black hole has appeared. Apparently, Tera's force slammed through the ground! You see no sign of either Pokémon, and all is silent in that evil looking hole. You could go down there, but it would be much safer just to call for Tera. What will you do?


P-Arts: Sighing, you continue down the path. You glance back at the injured Spheal, wishing there weren't so many. As you walk, you hear calls echoing toward you. You slow down, careful not to invite anymore unwelcome visitors. As you round a corner, you see a Murkrow and Snorunt fighting! The Snorunt is obviously indigenous, but where did the Murkrow come from? Is it a Trainer's? Is it lost? As you watch them quarrel, you notice a path to the right of the sqabbling Pokémon. If you wanted to avoid this, you could easily continue onward, but something tells you these Pokémon need help. What will you do?


Dark Scizor: Pincer nods, and dashes to the middle of the circle. It glows brightly, and then a second Pincer appears. The real Pincer dashes back to you, exhausted from making the clone. You return it, and see the Krabby closing in on Pincer's duplicate. Obviously, it does not move. But, it may not last long with a bunch of Krabby attacking it. You waste no time in dashing out of the circle, and toward the ghost town. Looking back, you the Krabby have torn the replica apart, and are now chasing you. They are quite slow, but they will catch you eventually, as they tire more slowly than humans. What will you do?


~*Hureta*~: The rocks hit Lickitung hard, and it's thrown back along the table. You look around for anything that might help you, and suddenly realize there's no one here! Great, you think, stuck in a hall with an angry Lickitung. Denulge hurtles forward in a Tackle, as Lickitung dashes toward it. Lickitung opens its mouth wide, and for a moment, you think it's trying to eat Denulge! But, it shrieks loudly instead, sending white waves everywhere in a powerful Supersonic. Denulge flails in agony at the high pitched noise. Lickitung stops at this, and Denulge sways drunkenly. It's confused! What will you do?


Batesy: The fire burns through the snow, and Snorunt encourages Cherry eagerly. Then, Snorunt yanks its foot out of the drift, and runs. You and Cherry follow. You reach the path, and run in seconds before the avalanche coats the path. You sigh in relief, and then realize the path is the only way to go now. Snorunt notices, and runs along it. It turns around, and motions for you to follow. Well, you trusted it once, and it worked out. Will you trust it again?


Lon: Surprisingly, the door opens automatically. Total darkness engulfs you. You can't see anything. Nervously, you step out, and venture forward. Any sound you or Delibird make sounds loud and unnatural in the eerie quiet. Suddenly, the hairs on you neck stand on end. You trun around, but nothing's there. your heart is pumping fast now. You walk forward, a little more quickly now, and feel the sensation again. You spin around, and this time, a pair of eyes stares back. They're cold, unmoving, unblinking......You put out a hand, but toward Delibird, hoping it's Delibird. You feel its fluffy head beside you, and you nearly stop breathing. Whatever's in back of you, it's certainly not Delibird. What will you do?


aron fan: Nidoran fires a small ray of light at Wingull, but it doesn't do anything, as Wingull has fainted. You glance at the boy, and notice he's moved all of the eggs. He has the situation under control. What will you do now?


Waterlight: Wingull is absorbed inside, and the ball flails in midair. You see it stop right before it contacts the ground. Congrats! A Lv. 3 Female Wingull is now yours! But, where is it? You realize the Ball has been buried beneath the snow! You have no choice but to dig it out. However, the eggs need attention too. Without a parent, they may freeze. What will you do?

SC~ out

Waterlight
26th March 2005, 8:23 PM
Waterlight: Wingull is absorbed inside, and the ball flails in midair. You see it stop right before it contacts the ground. Congrats! A Lv. 3 Female Wingull is now yours! But, where is it? You realize the Ball has been buried beneath the snow! You have no choice but to dig it out. However, the eggs need attention too. Without a parent, they may freeze. What will you do?

Tom realised that the eggs needed attention, but he really did need to find his Pokéball.

"Hey, You!" Tom shouted at the Boy, who had been observing his battle. "Can you try and warm up those eggs! I need to get my Wingull!"

At that Tom ran towards the Pokéball of Wingull, while hoping the Boy would obey his orders he had set him.

Golden Mew
26th March 2005, 8:29 PM
UPDATES:
My apologies for the delays in updates. I had a few problems with IRL things, so I was busy. But, they're fixed, and now I can update regularly again!
Golden Mew:
You walk in the direction you think is north, seeing nothing for a while. Then, a river appears. Surprisingly, it's not frozen! You walk forward, intending to swim across, but notice the water. It's raging madly, and entering it would be madness! Perhaps one of your Pokémon could swim across, though.......What will you do?



[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out
GM let out her Seel and her Slowpoke. "Dew, Slowpoke... Oh, I forgot!" GM giggled foolishly, then let out her Totodile. She began again, "Dew, Aqua and Peach, could you swim across this river, joined up together like a raft? That way, you can stick together and be stronger, and you can also carry me on your back. Will you do it?" The Pokemon nodded, genreously. They had a lovely, kind trainer, who treated them nicely, so they would treat her back the same way, helping her. They muttered together, on how to join up, then agreed and got to work...

Nagashi
26th March 2005, 8:35 PM
P-Arts: Sighing, you continue down the path. You glance back at the injured Spheal, wishing there weren't so many. As you walk, you hear calls echoing toward you. You slow down, careful not to invite anymore unwelcome visitors. As you round a corner, you see a Murkrow and Snorunt fighting! The Snorunt is obviously indigenous, but where did the Murkrow come from? Is it a Trainer's? Is it lost? As you watch them quarrel, you notice a path to the right of the sqabbling Pokémon. If you wanted to avoid this, you could easily continue onward, but something tells you these Pokémon need help. What will you do?

After encountering the Spheals, P was getting a bit cautious. He stared around and kept walking. Eventually he heard strange noises coming from further down the mines, so he decided to investigate. He walked round a corner and spotted two Pokemon. One had a larg beak, black feathers, and menacing eyes, while the other wore a hood and was obviously a wild Ice type. After a few minutes of watching the battle, P plucked out Fures pokeball and invited her to watch the match. She sat down, and looked warily at the Snorunt, obviously not liking it because of its type. "Fure, I want you to be a lookout. If the Murkrow needs help, go and tackle that Snorunt, and use your flames to burn him."

Dark Scizor
26th March 2005, 8:37 PM
Dark Scizor: Pincer nods, and dashes to the middle of the circle. It glows brightly, and then a second Pincer appears. The real Pincer dashes back to you, exhausted from making the clone. You return it, and see the Krabby closing in on Pincer's duplicate. Obviously, it does not move. But, it may not last long with a bunch of Krabby attacking it. You waste no time in dashing out of the circle, and toward the ghost town. Looking back, you the Krabby have torn the replica apart, and are now chasing you. They are quite slow, but they will catch you eventually, as they tire more slowly than humans. What will you do?
DS: Time for the second plan! Pincer, you have to carry me!

Pincer disagreed but orders were orders. After climbing on Pincer´s back, DS ordered him to use quick attack.His plan was simple: Travel faster. Knowing that his pokemon would be tired, he used some potions he reserved for an extreme emergency.With his energy recovered, Pincer was ready for action.Then, he prepared to "attack". The ghost town was nearby...

Kurou-kun
26th March 2005, 8:48 PM
Bart: Maku stops suddenly, right in front of Corphish. You wonder for a second, and then curse inwardly as you remember Vital Throw always goes last! Corphish sends a jet of Bubbles at Maku, who braces himself. The Bubbles strike him, but he seems unharmed. Then, he picks up Corphish, and throws it way across the cave. It slams into the wall, and falls to the floor. It springs up quickly, though, and begins spinning. Then, it sends out Bubbles in eveyr direction possible. You cry out angrily as a few strike you, but more seem to be headed for Maku! He looks at you desperately for orders. What will you do?

Shobu panicked. He thought of the best possible way for Maku to endure the Bubbles.

"Wait.......Maku, try to endure the Bubbles! You didn't seem hurt the last time, so try your best to endure it!" Shobu ordered. "Oh, and after those Bubbles finish, use Focus Energy then give that Corphish a Tackle!"

Maku closed its eyes and tried to endure.

Kal-El
26th March 2005, 9:41 PM
Batesy: The fire burns through the snow, and Snorunt encourages Cherry eagerly. Then, Snorunt yanks its foot out of the drift, and runs. You and Cherry follow. You reach the path, and run in seconds before the avalanche coats the path. You sigh in relief, and then realize the path is the only way to go now. Snorunt notices, and runs along it. It turns around, and motions for you to follow. Well, you trusted it once, and it worked out. Will you trust it again?

The fire burned through the sink hole. Snorunt was free! The two Pokémon and the one trainer ran out of the way. Just in time.
"Well Cherry," Batesy said. "No where to go but that path."
He was right. They could ride the avalanche but that would be a big risk.
The Snorunt walked off, motioning for the two to follow. Cherry wasn't sure but Batesy decided to trust and follow. Cherry tagged to help it's trainer just in case.

aron fan
26th March 2005, 9:59 PM
aron fan: Nidoran fires a small ray of light at Wingull, but it doesn't do anything, as Wingull has fainted. You glance at the boy, and notice he's moved all of the eggs. He has the situation under control. What will you do now?


Waterlight: Wingull is absorbed inside, and the ball flails in midair. You see it stop right before it contacts the ground. Congrats! A Lv. 3 Female Wingull is now yours! But, where is it? You realize the Ball has been buried beneath the snow! You have no choice but to dig it out. However, the eggs need attention too. Without a parent, they may freeze. What will you do?[/COLOR]


"ok go liberty return zeke"

" try and warm the eggs up, don't cook them"

will turns and looks at the boy " my names will by the way"

Phaedra
26th March 2005, 11:03 PM
Vagabond Aeon: As you pursue the strange life form into the darkened surroundings of the Cavern, you hear growls, and rather unusual sounds emerging from the unlit depths. What shall you do?

"What is this thing..."

The cave was rapidly darkening, making the target harder to see. While it provided Jeremy with the element of surprise in case it was hostile, it also made the task a pain in the *** for him, as the lack of light was causing him to stumble and crash into things he wasn't able to see. He was only able to proceed because of the dim "light" the creature gave off, which was worrying in and of itself.

Hania was quite nervous at this point. He was hungry and Jeremy only had a few shoots left, and the creature was making him as tense as a rope.

"Tu..." "It's okay, buddy. I'm right here."

As the two continued to follow the creature into the depths of the cave, strange noises - "Growling sounds...," Jeremy noted - were resonating from somewhere nearby. "I think we're on to something," Jeremy muttered to himself. "These sounds might be connected... let's check them out."

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
27th March 2005, 1:41 AM
UPDATES:
My apologies for the delays in updates. I had a few problems with IRL things, so I was busy. But, they're fixed, and now I can update regularly again!
That's fine. We can wait.
joshua: The Ball soars at the fainted dog, spinningas it goes. All of your Pokémon watch, except Chris, as Poochyena is absorbed within. The ball wiggles furiously, and the button is glowing with a crimson light. Then, the shaking ceases, and the ball lies still. Congratulations! You just caught a Lv. 6 Male Poochyena! You take the ball, and store it in your pocket. As the battle was going on, the blizzard subsided! You can now leave, but which way to go?
[/COLOR]

SC~ out

Joshua smiles as he pockets the pooch's ball, and congratulates his Pokemon on a valiant battle. Hayley and TOm came in closer, and Joshua decides against releasing Poochenya.
However, he releases two other Pokemon, his Beedrill, Fury, and his Mudkip, Jamie.

"Let's go guys," Joshua says, and they walk out of the cave, and turn right.

Lon
27th March 2005, 7:56 AM
UPDATES:



[B]Lon: Surprisingly, the door opens automatically. Total darkness engulfs you. You can't see anything. Nervously, you step out, and venture forward. Any sound you or Delibird make sounds loud and unnatural in the eerie quiet. Suddenly, the hairs on you neck stand on end. You trun around, but nothing's there. your heart is pumping fast now. You walk forward, a little more quickly now, and feel the sensation again. You spin around, and this time, a pair of eyes stares back. They're cold, unmoving, unblinking......You put out a hand, but toward Delibird, hoping it's Delibird. You feel its fluffy head beside you, and you nearly stop breathing. Whatever's in back of you, it's certainly not Delibird. What will you do?




SC~ out

Tomo's thoughts raced quickly through his head. At the same time, he felt his heart beating at an extremely fast rate as he continued to look into the eyes of the watcher. He was a bit nervous, no, extremely nervous, but quickly placed his hand at his belt. If anything were to attack, he'd be ready to call out his Krabby and he'd also be ready to call out Delibird's Present attack.

Tomo stepped back quite a bit, trying to get a little farther away from the watcher. It was no use though, for it was too dark to see where to go next. With all the courage he could muster, Tomo let out a faint whisper in the darkness.

"J.. Just who, or what are you anyway?"

It was then that he really realized that if he couldn't see in the darkness, his pokemon wouldn't be able to either. Instead of lingering on though, he waited to see how the watching thing would reveal its true self.

Waterlight
27th March 2005, 3:13 PM
Sorry I've been so late guys. I'd already written them, although My Computer went dodgy and I lost my updates. ;_;

Shiny_ Magneton: As you trudge forwards with Lapras and Maira, you reach a clearing in the a forest, roughly where they flew, you hear distant squawks. You turn to see a Fearow approaching, wings spread out, and Silver. It swoops at you ferociously in a Steel Wing attack, which Maira wards off with a gust, blowing the scavenger bird backwards. Your Lapras sings a sweet Melody at the Fearow, knocking it to the forest floor asleep.
"Sun- Sun- SUNKERN!". You turn to see Nutty hopping along, motioning to a Golden Sun shaped stone on it's head. It tosses it up, and it lands again on it's head. Suddenly Nutty turns a bright shade of yellow, and where it stood was a Majestic Sun-flower. "Sun-Sun- SUNFLORAAA!"

Latias10: As You order your plan to commence, Plus gathers Ditto and Ekans to a nearby spot by running forward in a Quick Attack, as they slithered behind. The mouse like Pokémon then hopped near you, as Rage charged forward, knocking them into a pile of rocks. "Eeeekannnsss......". The Snake slumps down, obviously fainted. Ditto then goes back to normal and hops by the Old man. It transforms into him, but if you attack the wrong one, You could be arrested for assaulting the man. What shall you do?

Radical Edward: As you notice the Swinub could be decieving you, you order more commands.
"I give up!" The Boy shouts as he returns the Ice Pig to the red and white sphere. "Swinub can't take anymore. That was like, a Good Match! You wanna travel together? I have different Pokémon!" What shall you do?

Rekkuza: As you think about the battle, you urge on your Pokémon. At your Orders Anima shoots out 2 consecutive Psywaves, confusing Magcargo, and leaving it moderately damaged. The fiery Magcargo starts to shake it's head, and launches a Ember at some nearby rocks which causes them to crash down, only for Magcargo to bodyslam it into the way of your Icy Wind attack, leaving 2 huge Ice balls. Magcargo looks exhausted, and could collapse any second. What shall you do?

Trick-or-Treater [OOC: No it didn't hit, as the Icebeam blasted it down]As your Panda like Pokémon, Misfit, waves it's hands almost hypnotically, sending a Fireblast forward out of no-where. Sneasel leaps upwards, but still gets charred and extremely injured, causing it to drop to the slush below. Misfit then starts an Uproar, twice, moderately damaging Sneasel, causing it to slump down to the floor, unconcious. What shall you do?

MetalYoshi 17: As your battle commences, the Fighting- Pig like Pokémon glows, charging up its power and focusing, while Mr Mime creates a See-Through barrier infront of it.Mankey leaps forward, lunging its claw forward in a Scratch attack, only for it ti go into the barrier, leaving it temporarily vunerable. Mr. Mime's eyes start to glow, lighting up the surrounding area, as it used it's Psychic powers to attack Mankey's mind, while Mankey grabbed it's head in pain. It seems confused. What shall you do?

meandude33: As you wait to follow it, Shellder tackle the rocks, knocking them away, creating more space, but when you stop it notices, and stops aswell. What shall you do?

!すげい!: As your Cyndaquil charges against the already huge hole in the wall, it widens, leaving room for the biggest Pokémon to enter. You seem to have created a cave opening, making it more convieient for fellow travellers. What shall you do?

Vagabond Aeon: You decide the investigate the numerous grunts and noises, and walk forward. The cave leads you to another cavern, complete with a steaming pool. You observe your new enviroment to see a rather concealed hole in the roof, which the 'force' starts to float through. What shall you do?

Matt72 and Fire Tornado: {OOC to Matty: Notice the Cheesecake and win a cookie. =P} As you approach the looming Mountain, you think about the tales which travellers have told you, about Ghost towns and People disappearing. You start up the Mountain path, until you come to a fork in the road. The left path seems omniously dark, while to the right theres a steaming hot spring! There seems to be a basket of food next to it, including Cheesecake, and many other delights. What shall you do?

Fire Tornado
27th March 2005, 3:31 PM
Sorry I've been so late guys. I'd already written them, although My Computer went dodgy and I lost my updates. ;_;

Matt72 and Fire Tornado: {OOC to Matty: Notice the Cheesecake and win a cookie. =P} As you approach the looming Mountain, you think about the tales which travellers have told you, about Ghost towns and People disappearing. You start up the Mountain path, until you come to a fork in the road. The left path seems omniously dark, while to the right theres a steaming hot spring! There seems to be a basket of food next to it, including Cheesecake, and many other delights. What shall you do?
Thing are not what it all way seems to be. Maybe this is why there been stories. People falling for a trap for the hot springs. *sighs* But what i said might be true but the other side maybe with ghosts. Only if i had a Pokemon with Foresight to check if the springs are safe.This is confusing i can't just stay here. Springs it is plus also I don't have a Pokemon with Flash anyways. But just in case I should return you Torchic before you do something stupid. *returns Torchic*
ps.im going to the same place but i just took out some stuff.

Radical Edward
27th March 2005, 3:33 PM
Radical Edward: As you notice the Swinub could be decieving you, you order more commands.
"I give up!" The Boy shouts as he returns the Ice Pig to the red and white sphere. "Swinub can't take anymore. That was like, a Good Match! You wanna travel together? I have different Pokémon!" What shall you do?



Picking up Astarael, ben congradulates her on her win, than returns her.Pulling another pokeball out, he releases Sareneth.The Marstomp stretchs, then walks to ben's side, eyeing the boy suspiciously.Ben Chortles at the Marstomps odd behavior, than turns to the boy.

"I guess Ill travel with you, your pokemon,at least your swinub, seems strong, so...Alright,we'll travel together."Ben says,"so just what are your other pokemon?"

Trick-or-Treater
27th March 2005, 4:26 PM
Sorry I've been so late guys. I'd already written them, although My Computer went dodgy and I lost my updates. ;_;

Trick-or-Treater [OOC: No it didn't hit, as the Icebeam blasted it down]As your Panda like Pokémon, Misfit, waves it's hands almost hypnotically, sending a Fireblast forward out of no-where. Sneasel leaps upwards, but still gets charred and extremely injured, causing it to drop to the slush below. Misfit then starts an Uproar, twice, moderately damaging Sneasel, causing it to slump down to the floor, unconcious. What shall you do?


OOC: ah well, the Fireblast did hit him! ^.^ if he's onconcious does that counts as fainted?

"Way to go Misfit!"

;327; Spinda!? *is confused how he did Fire Blast*

Trick replied to his Spinda who just fired a destructive Fire Blast to Sneasel who fell on the soft snow, lying onconcious. He ran to the Panda and hugged him. "Good boy!" now lets capture it.

;327; Spindadaaa!

He grabbed a Pokéball from his Backpack and threw it to the Sneasel. "GO Pokéball!"

hoping for his first capture. he watched the Pokéball fly to the small thief in front of him

SM
27th March 2005, 6:06 PM
Sorry I've been so late guys. I'd already written them, although My Computer went dodgy and I lost my updates. ;_;

Shiny_ Magneton: As you trudge forwards with Lapras and Maira, you reach a clearing in the a forest, roughly where they flew, you hear distant squawks. You turn to see a Fearow approaching, wings spread out, and Silver. It swoops at you ferociously in a Steel Wing attack, which Maira wards off with a gust, blowing the scavenger bird backwards. Your Lapras sings a sweet Melody at the Fearow, knocking it to the forest floor asleep.
"Sun- Sun- SUNKERN!". You turn to see Nutty hopping along, motioning to a Golden Sun shaped stone on it's head. It tosses it up, and it lands again on it's head. Suddenly Nutty turns a bright shade of yellow, and where it stood was a Majestic Sun-flower. "Sun-Sun- SUNFLORAAA!"
"Wow!" Stephen says, looking at the recently evolved Pokemon. Pulling out his Pokedex, a AI voice says SUNFLORA. THIS POKEMON EVOLVES FROM SUNKERN WITH A SUN STONE. As Stephen looks at the Pokemon, he nods, before thinking what to do. "I guess we're going to have to go after Jane still. I wonder if there are more Fearow than that one..." Stephen says, as he returns Lapras to its Pokeball, and sends out Cyndaquil. "Come on, we gotta go."

Latias10
28th March 2005, 12:31 AM
Latias10: As You order your plan to commence, Plus gathers Ditto and Ekans to a nearby spot by running forward in a Quick Attack, as they slithered behind. The mouse like Pokémon then hopped near you, as Rage charged forward, knocking them into a pile of rocks. "Eeeekannnsss......". The Snake slumps down, obviously fainted. Ditto then goes back to normal and hops by the Old man. It transforms into him, but if you attack the wrong one, You could be arrested for assaulting the man. What shall you do?

Catherine smilled when she saw that the Ekans had fainted but frowned when she saw that the Ditto had transformed its self into the man.

"Well we do not want to get our selfs in trouble so be careful. Do not do anything until the Ditto makes a move. If it transform attack it. If it attacks while still in the form of the man wait for it to attack and see if the attack was made by Ditto or not. If it was Ditto then attack. Plus if you need you need to attack I want you to hit Ditto with a Quick Attack and then a Thunder Wave. Rage after Plus is finished I want you to Tackle Ditto and then wrap it up with Bind. This may be confusing but we have no other choise." Catheirne tells her pokemon.

Rage and Plus nod and watch the old man and the copy of him waiting for one of them to make a move.

umbreon11
28th March 2005, 1:08 AM
UPDATES:
umbreon11: Tera sails down toward the Snorunt, glowing a gleaming gold color. Snorunt fires a Powder Snow at it in hopes of freezing it again. tera's going to fast to evade, but miraculously, the attacks just bounces off! Tera's velocity seems to have deflected the attack! Snorunt notices, and does the only thing it can. Run! It flees toward the cave wall, while Tera gains on it. Then, the two collide. Tera slams into it hard, and somehow, they both disappear. You gasp at this, and run over to the impact site. A jagged, black hole has appeared. Apparently, Tera's force slammed through the ground! You see no sign of either Pokémon, and all is silent in that evil looking hole. You could go down there, but it would be much safer just to call for Tera. What will you do?
SC~ out


leta takes a flashlight out of he backpack and turns it on pointing down the hole.Then she saw a pile of rocks move a little bit.Some of the rocks moved and Tera's head poped out.
"You okay?"

198;:I will be a soon as I get from unde these

leta started to climb down the holebeing carfull not to fall on Tera and helped her up from the rocks.

;198;:Now question.Where did snorunt go?

MetalYoshi17
28th March 2005, 1:27 AM
MetalYoshi 17: As your battle commences, the Fighting- Pig like Pokémon glows, charging up its power and focusing, while Mr Mime creates a See-Through barrier infront of it.Mankey leaps forward, lunging its claw forward in a Scratch attack, only for it ti go into the barrier, leaving it temporarily vunerable. Mr. Mime's eyes start to glow, lighting up the surrounding area, as it used it's Psychic powers to attack Mankey's mind, while Mankey grabbed it's head in pain. It seems confused. What shall you do?
Even a novice trainer like Yoshi knows when a battle is going well. He looked at his Pokemon, ready to keep battling. "Good work, Mr. Mime, you have him confused. Now pour it on. Use Confusion twice more!" Yoshi called to his Pokemon. He knew he had a type advantage, and looked to keep exploiting it.

ROBEATSKEE1
28th March 2005, 2:16 AM
!すげい!: As your Cyndaquil charges against the already huge hole in the wall, it widens, leaving room for the biggest Pokémon to enter. You seem to have created a cave opening, making it more convieient for fellow travellers. What shall you do?
[Since, we made the entrance we go in he said,as they went inside the cave they found it was very dark so R told his cydaquil to light up the place and then to return in his pokeball and to let out his bellsprout so they Rc's new bellsprout could search for things,trainers,etc.

Rekkuza
28th March 2005, 3:30 AM
Rekkuza: As you think about the battle, you urge on your Pokémon. At your Orders Anima shoots out 2 consecutive Psywaves, confusing Magcargo, and leaving it moderately damaged. The fiery Magcargo starts to shake it's head, and launches a Ember at some nearby rocks which causes them to crash down, only for Magcargo to bodyslam it into the way of your Icy Wind attack, leaving 2 huge Ice balls. Magcargo looks exhausted, and could collapse any second. What shall you do?
Rekkuza was rubbing his arms as the battle raged on. "Good job, now harder." Rek called out to his Gastly. Anima gave a breath of relief as he saw the Magcargo slow down. "It is time..." Rekkuza said to himself, silently. "This is it Anima, one more shot," Rek started, "give him one concentrated Psywave!" Rek shouted, concentrating on the now exhausted Magcargo. Rekkuza then turned to Shell Shocker. Daycare, crap. He thought as he returned him. Rekkuza then watched the battle...

Torkoal Stu
28th March 2005, 6:45 AM
Stuart and Torky (His Starter Torkoal) walked into the Glacier Islands unsure were to venture first. The winds were bitterly cold, the ground was completely iced over.

Stuart:I'm cold. Torky are you ok?
;324;:I can use ember to warn us up.

Stuart not sure what to do waits and wonders about what to come.


(Who will update me?)

Rayzen
28th March 2005, 7:18 AM
UPDATES:
My apologies for the delays in updates. I had a few problems with IRL things, so I was busy. But, they're fixed, and now I can update regularly again!
~*Hureta*~: The rocks hit Lickitung hard, and it's thrown back along the table. You look around for anything that might help you, and suddenly realize there's no one here! Great, you think, stuck in a hall with an angry Lickitung. Denulge hurtles forward in a Tackle, as Lickitung dashes toward it. Lickitung opens its mouth wide, and for a moment, you think it's trying to eat Denulge! But, it shrieks loudly instead, sending white waves everywhere in a powerful Supersonic. Denulge flails in agony at the high pitched noise. Lickitung stops at this, and Denulge sways drunkenly. It's confused! What will you do?

SC~ out

All of a sudden, Centin snaps his fingers and points at the Lickitung. Centin looks left and right, trying to see if anyone is really gone. Looks like nobody is here anymore. He then takes any berry on the table that's still unharmed and tries to stuff it into Denulge's mouth. Hopefully, one of the berries will contain a certain replenishment.

Centin also tries to hurl some juice that's still available on the 'unbroken' table and, hoping that the water splashes through Denulge, trying to wake it up. Centin also takes a paper fan from his bag (ahem, this is not included in the list of pokemon items, but meh~ it's decoration and counted right? I mean, I bring other things in my bag such as knives and my diary), and tries to cool down Denulge attempting the same goal...

Waterlight
28th March 2005, 12:23 PM
I've just noticed, several posts ignore the Fizzy Bubbles rules, and updating is Hard enough without rule-breakers. Can I just remind the WHOLE of Glacier Islands the basic rules which I expect you to follow.


1) You do NOT control what happens; That's up to the updators. You have to post your response. On that Topic you can not name a place or Make something appear. One particular post angered me slightly due to what they wrote.

2) Please try and write in legible grammar and text. It sometimes take 5 minutes for a Updator to decipher what you meant, which can really stress people out.

3) In a battle, don't post millions of commands for your Pokémon. Try and limit it to about 3 commands per Pokémon, as it makes updating even more chaotic when there's more than that.

4) Also, in battles, actually command an attack, and don't say for example "Run up to the enemy and charge into it, then jump ontop of it!"

You need to use attacks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now, but this does apply to every single one of you.

Black Marauder
28th March 2005, 4:16 PM
Finally arriving at the Glacier Islands, Rizwan is clueless where to venture out first.
"C'mon out Torchic" Rizwan said as he let out his Torchic.
"Toorchic!"
Oh boy, Im cold. Come here Torchic let me hug to get warm.
"That feels good...so where shall we head first Torchic?"
Rizwan made up his mind to go to Terror Mountain. The winds were chilly and the ground, covered with ice.

Sasuke.
28th March 2005, 4:36 PM
Scruffy let out another growl, with ice starting to form on the tips of his fur it was clear this was somewhere he did not want to be.
But with the icy wind tearing at his face Oscar was even colder then his Mankey could imagine, with no fur to protect him he was finding this hard, but for the love of his pkmn he knew he had to keep moving forward.
"Come on Scruff" he said, "If you want to be a champion we have to start your training, no matter how tough it is"
And so with one last look back towards warmer climates Oscar and his Mankey started to head towards the looming Terror Mountain, what adventures awaited them they could only imagine ...

Need an updator please :)

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
29th March 2005, 2:45 AM
UPDATES:
Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!

Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?

Golden Mew: The Pokémon drift together, and make a make-shift raft. You climb on, and they cruise forward. All is going well, until a current floods down the river! You urge your Pokémon to go faster, but they can't go much faster in the frigid water. The current catches up with you fast, and sweeps you down the river. Your eyes widen with shock as you see a waterslide-esque ride awaiting ahead. You hold on tightly, and begin to swirl madly downhill. The water flies up into your face, and you close your eyes to protect them from the freezing liquid. It swerves and twists for a minute or so, and then ceases abruptly. You open your eyes, and see......nothing! There's no land in sight, and all you see is a vast ocean. Except.......Squinting your eyes, you see a very small island out further to sea. There's no telling what creatures might live there, but swimming out to sea could prove to be a bad idea. What if your Pokémon fall asleep, or you slip off? What will you do?

P-Arts: Please read umbreon11's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. You see the two pokémon quarreling, and try to ease around them. But, Snorunt sends a flurry of snow toward Murkrow, who is now trapped beneath some rocks, and misses. It hits you square in the face, and you fall backward from the force. You spring up angrily, only to see Fure barbecuing the Snorunt! Snorunt shrieks, and falls forward. Murkrow bursts free of the stones moments later. Now that that's done, you may as well help Murkrow find its Trainer. Just as you think that, a girl drops down out of the ceiling! Looking up in shock, you see a hole in the ceiling, where Murkrow and the girl must've come from. The girl walks over to Murkrow, and comforts it. The girl then looks around, taking in her surroundings. Presumably, she has no idea where she is. You ought to help her, but perhaps she could climb back through the hole? What will you do?

umbreon11: Please read P-Arts's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. You climb donw the rocks slowly, and despite common sense, you watch Tera at the bottom all the while. Suddenly, you see a great flurry of snow fly by Tera, and realize Snorunt must be there. You see it approach Tera, who's still coated by rocks. Suddenly, Snorunt is hit by a jet of flame! It cries out, and collapses. At this point, you are at the bottom of the hole, and you decide to drop down. Tera bursts free seconds before your feet hit the floor. You walk over to comfort the poor Pokémon, and take in your surroundings. Instantly, you realize you have no idea whatsoever where you are. Your eyes land upon a boy, and a Cyndaquil at his side. Apparently, this Cyndaquil saved your Murkrow! You want to thank the boy, but something stops you. You know nothing about him. He could be a caveman for all you know! But, he appears friendly, and that thought is quickly driven out of your mind. Asking him for directions may be a good idea. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: You and Pincer speed toward the ghost town, escaping the Krabby. Looking back, you see that they have stopped, and give up hope of catching you. You cheer silently, and stop. Pincer pants from the effort of carrying you, and falls backwards. He is not fainted, but it quite exhausted. You return him, and stare around. So this is the famous ghost town! You smile as you realize you're one of the first to see this town in a long time. You walk forward, and begin to explore. The air around you is stale and dead, no wind coming to relieve you of the smell. Everything is eerily silent around here. As you pass a small hut, you hear a scuffling from inside! The place really is haunted! You are posied to run, but there could be something in there that needs help. What will you do?

Bart: Maku closes its eyes, and braces itself. The Bubbles slam into its thick body. Maku stumbles at the strength of these Bubbles, and pushes its hands out. It leans forward, shifting its center of gravity from its body to its hands. Its eyes twitch at the effort of holding off the onslaught, and it begins sweating. Then, the attack ceases. Maku puts its hands down, and focuses. It sits down, and waits. Corphish is angered by this, and dashes forward for a big Tackle attack. Maku stiffens, and lifts its head. It rolls to the left, and Corphish speeds by. It collides with a wall, and is lodged in it by its horns. It yanks desperately, but can't escape. Maku takes this as an opening for a Tackle. It runs forward, toward the struggling crab. At the very last second, Corphish pulls free, and Maku too slams into the wall. Only this time, the wall gives. A hole appears, and the wall crumbles. The entire area begins to collapse. You yell, and fall to the ground to evade falling ice. The cave comes apart around you, and falls upon you. After a minute,y ou cautiously lift your head, and peer around. Maku bursts from beneath a pile of snow, and walsk toward you. You smile, and greet it. But now, the other three are nowhere to be seen. You could leave now, but they may need assistance. What will you do?

Batesy: You chase after Snorunt, who scuttles up the mountain. It doesn't seem to be tiring, but the cold and fatigue are starting to get to you. You stop to rest, but see Snorunt disappear into a cave at that very moment. Despite your trust, you are unsure whether or not to follow it. It would be safer to go around the cave, and find a path. What will you do?

aron fan: You walk to the Eggs, and have Liberty heat them by lying beside them. But, as Liberty closes its eyes in content, a second Wingull drops out of the sky. It squawks at you angrily, and dives at you. You try to shout out to the other boy, but the Wingull crashes into your chest. You fall off the cliff, and look up. The Wingull is now going for the other boy. You are about to warn him, but stop as Liberty jumps off the cliff, and dashes down the hill to escape. You curse inwardly, and race after it. At the fork in the path, Liberty is nowhere to be seen. A cottage lies ahead. Perhaps Liberty went in there. But, maybe it has continued down the path. What will you do?

joshua: You turn right, and walk along, your Pokémon following. After a while, they begin to get cold, and you return them. Minutes after this, a river appears. It is calm, and miraculously unfrozen. Going across may prove helpful, but it is quite wide......Something could happen while crossing......What will you do?

Lon: The eyes squint, scrutinizing you. Then, the eyes come nearer. You want to back away, but your legs won't obey. The face stops, and then lunges! You fall backward, and see a.......Sableye! Its eyes are fluorescent in the darkness, and it grins at you in triumph and amusement. Although your fears are allayed at this revelation, but it could be dangerous. What will you do now?

~*Hureta*~: Denulge shakes itself, and snaps out of confusion. But, Lickitung has lost interest, and begins gorging itself on meals unharmed. Your anger at its theft intensifies at its ignorance of Denulge. Lickitung doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone, just eat. You could get it out of here, so it can hunt for food. But, theft is wrong, and you ought to teach it that, whether it be verbally or by force. Plus, you want revenge for its assault on Denulge.


~*Hureta*~, you are more than allowed to have diaries, juice, etc. in your bag. As long as it's not actual juice in Pokémon, like Berry Juice, and has no healing properties(as in Confusion relief, not like splashing in face), then it's alright. But, if you were to pull a Persim Berry out of your bag and feed it to Denulge, that would be a problem.

SC~ out

Dark Scizor
29th March 2005, 2:56 AM
Dark Scizor: You and Pincer speed toward the ghost town, escaping the Krabby. Looking back, you see that they have stopped, and give up hope of catching you. You cheer silently, and stop. Pincer pants from the effort of carrying you, and falls backwards. He is not fainted, but it quite exhausted. You return him, and stare around. So this is the famous ghost town! You smile as you realize you're one of the first to see this town in a long time. You walk forward, and begin to explore. The air around you is stale and dead, no wind coming to relieve you of the smell. Everything is eerily silent around here. As you pass a small hut, you hear a scuffling from inside! The place really is haunted! You are posied to run, but there could be something in there that needs help. What will you do?
DS thought for a while.

DS: Finally here and now this happens! I am tired of run of everything. Maybe someone(or something) needs my help! I am going to enter!

He knew that Pincer was tired but he had a super potion in his backpack so he could call for his help in case of problems. He checked the hut and...

Castform
29th March 2005, 3:47 AM
Leon walked on the Glacier Islands. Leon thought of what he might find in this Island. He quess he would find plenty of Water and Ice pokemon since it was Glacier Island. Ghoul popped out of his pokeball and decided to end the peace. He started taunting Leon. At first Leon ignored it, but Leon, after awhile, started chasing after Ghoul. Ghoul smiled. "Get back here you runt!!!" Leo began to scream.

Rayzen
29th March 2005, 7:32 AM
UPDATES:
Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!


~*Hureta*~: Denulge shakes itself, and snaps out of confusion. But, Lickitung has lost interest, and begins gorging itself on meals unharmed. Your anger at its theft intensifies at its ignorance of Denulge. Lickitung doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone, just eat. You could get it out of here, so it can hunt for food. But, theft is wrong, and you ought to teach it that, whether it be verbally or by force. Plus, you want revenge for its assault on Denulge.


~*Hureta*~, you are more than allowed to have diaries, juice, etc. in your bag. As long as it's not actual juice in Pokémon, like Berry Juice, and has no healing properties(as in Confusion relief, not like splashing in face), then it's alright. But, if you were to pull a Persim Berry out of your bag and feed it to Denulge, that would be a problem.

SC~ out

Centin feels disgusted when he sees Lickitung eats up all other remains of food on the ground, with dirt. He also wants revenge with he so sought of. Of course, since it does not want to battle, Centin can't harm it in any way as a pokemon trainer. It's bad to act without a motive.

Centin goes *zing* and thought of a very interesting plan. What if he could get revenge at the same time helping the community? What if he could gain benefits for the sake of others? Centin then ran out together with Denulge heading towards outside. In the lobby, he sees a lot of people together with several policemen.

Centin told the policeman everything about it. Of course, everyone then started barging in, including the journalists and the press. In Centin's mind is the phrase, "You're so busted"

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
29th March 2005, 7:52 AM
UPDATES:
Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!

joshua: You turn right, and walk along, your Pokémon following. After a while, they begin to get cold, and you return them. Minutes after this, a river appears. It is calm, and miraculously unfrozen. Going across may prove helpful, but it is quite wide......Something could happen while crossing......What will you do?
[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

Joshua stared out at the calm river, and wondered about it.
"Hm, this is interesting," he said. Contemplating whether to cross it, his Pokemon stared at it, Melissa the Spinarak on his shoulder, and Jamie the Mudkip beside him.

"It looks calm at the moment, and it is unfrozen for some reason. But it is pretty wide, and I don't think Jamie's strong enough to pull me out if something happens. I don't think we should cross it," Joshua crouched down, to listen to his Pokemon. Jamie looked at the water, and shook his head. Melissa followed suit.

"Okay, so we shouldn't try crossing the river." Joshua looked around, seeing nothing but white. After careful deliberation, Joshua came up with nothing.

Jamie tugged on Joshua's shoulder. "Mud mud mud kip kip," he said, pointing to the river, then following it with his finger.

Joshua understood. "So, we should follow the river?" he asked.

Jamie nodded, and Joshua picked him up. "Let's go then," he said. With Jamie in his arms, and Melissa on his shoulder, he began to walk alongside the calm river.

Kal-El
29th March 2005, 8:44 AM
OOC: Wow you are fast SC! o.0

BIC:

Batesy: You chase after Snorunt, who scuttles up the mountain. It doesn't seem to be tiring, but the cold and fatigue are starting to get to you. You stop to rest, but see Snorunt disappear into a cave at that very moment. Despite your trust, you are unsure whether or not to follow it. It would be safer to go around the cave, and find a path. What will you do?

Further up the mountain, Batesy and Cherry the Charmander were quite tired.
Soon, Snorunt ran into a cave. Batesy looked around. A safer but longer route around the cave. Or a more dangerous but shorter route through the cave.
"Well Cherry," he says, "let's go into the cave!"
Cherry not looking too sure, followed Batesy into the cave.

Golden Mew
29th March 2005, 3:12 PM
UPDATES:
Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!



Golden Mew: The Pokémon drift together, and make a make-shift raft. You climb on, and they cruise forward. All is going well, until a current floods down the river! You urge your Pokémon to go faster, but they can't go much faster in the frigid water. The current catches up with you fast, and sweeps you down the river. Your eyes widen with shock as you see a waterslide-esque ride awaiting ahead. You hold on tightly, and begin to swirl madly downhill. The water flies up into your face, and you close your eyes to protect them from the freezing liquid. It swerves and twists for a minute or so, and then ceases abruptly. You open your eyes, and see......nothing! There's no land in sight, and all you see is a vast ocean. Except.......Squinting your eyes, you see a very small island out further to sea. There's no telling what creatures might live there, but swimming out to sea could prove to be a bad idea. What if your Pokémon fall asleep, or you slip off? What will you do?



SC~ out

GM decided quickly that staying on an island would be the bast place to go until someone dropped by to rescue her. She told her Pokemon which direction to go in and also comforted them, telling them not to panic, although it was easier said than done. While they were camly floating across the ocean, GM wondered what ocean it was and also, if it would be warmer on that island than the icy wasteland. "Maybe I could even live there!" GM giggled at the thought.

aron fan
29th March 2005, 4:08 PM
[COLOR=Cyan]
Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?



aron fan: You walk to the Eggs, and have Liberty heat them by lying beside them. But, as Liberty closes its eyes in content, a second Wingull drops out of the sky. It squawks at you angrily, and dives at you. You try to shout out to the other boy, but the Wingull crashes into your chest. You fall off the cliff, and look up. The Wingull is now going for the other boy. You are about to warn him, but stop as Liberty jumps off the cliff, and dashes down the hill to escape. You curse inwardly, and race after it. At the fork in the path, Liberty is nowhere to be seen. A cottage lies ahead. Perhaps Liberty went in there. But, maybe it has continued down the path. What will you do?

"oh sugar" will thought "go nidoran can u track ponyta with your ears" will commanded lifting himself to his feet "wacth out kid windgull at 2 o clock ponyta has done a runner , meet me at the cottage in 5 ok" why me will thought

Waterlight
29th March 2005, 5:24 PM
Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?

"Yes! I found it!" Tom screamed in satisfaction, as he saw the Boy successfully looking after the eggs, while he found the Pokéball.

Tom heard Will shouting again, causing him to leap 'round.

"CRAP!" Tom shouted as the Bird dashed forward. He reached for a Pokéball from his pocket, only to realise his Pokémon were all in Daycare and the Move Tutors.

"I know! When the bird gets here I'll attempt to fight it off myself!" Tom thought, with a grin on his freezing face. At that he jumped forward in a kicking position, while attempting to dodge at the same time.

OOC: Am I allowed to do that Sheer Cold?
OOC2: P-Arts is on holiday so he won't be able to reply to his update 'till not this Monday, but the Monday after.

umbreon11
29th March 2005, 11:41 PM
UPDATES:

umbreon11: Please read P-Arts's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. You climb donw the rocks slowly, and despite common sense, you watch Tera at the bottom all the while. Suddenly, you see a great flurry of snow fly by Tera, and realize Snorunt must be there. You see it approach Tera, who's still coated by rocks. Suddenly, Snorunt is hit by a jet of flame! It cries out, and collapses. At this point, you are at the bottom of the hole, and you decide to drop down. Tera bursts free seconds before your feet hit the floor. You walk over to comfort the poor Pokémon, and take in your surroundings. Instantly, you realize you have no idea whatsoever where you are. Your eyes land upon a boy, and a Cyndaquil at his side. Apparently, this Cyndaquil saved your Murkrow! You want to thank the boy, but something stops you. You know nothing about him. He could be a caveman for all you know! But, he appears friendly, and that thought is quickly driven out of your mind. Asking him for directions may be a good idea. What will you do?
[COLOR=Cyan]SC~ out

"Hi,I guess your the one who saved my murkrow,thanks."
;198;:Can you tell us where we are?How do we get of here?

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
29th March 2005, 11:41 PM
Waterlight: Yes, you can fight Wingull physically, but do not attempt to capture it unless it has been weakened by an actual Pokémon attack.
That's alright. However, I will not be waiting two weeks for him to return. I will update normally(although it shall be challenging, as his adventure is entwined with umbreon11's), and I will update him normally when he returns.

Batesy: That's partly why I applied for the ZA position. Being on here hours at a time is useful, huh?

SC~ out

Lon
30th March 2005, 12:27 AM
UPDATES:




Lon: The eyes squint, scrutinizing you. Then, the eyes come nearer. You want to back away, but your legs won't obey. The face stops, and then lunges! You fall backward, and see a.......Sableye! Its eyes are fluorescent in the darkness, and it grins at you in triumph and amusement. Although your fears are allayed at this revelation, but it could be dangerous. What will you do now?




SC~ out

Tomo looks at the pokemon with a slight relief in his mind. Although he had no idea at what sort of techniques that the Sableye had, he knew that it wouldn't be too big of a problem. As he continued to stare at the pokemon, an idea suddenly popped into his mind.

"Maybe... maybe if I capture this Sableye, it can lead me out of this place! Or... it could just lead me around in endless circles." Argued Tomo to himself as he continued to stare at the pokemon. After a bit, he nodded and pulled out the pokeball of his first pokemon.

"Kaido, let's try and capture this thing!" Tomo yelled out as he released the Krabby from its pokeball. Next, he turned to where the Sableye was and began to speak with it. "Prepare to battle, because here comes Kaido's Bubble!"

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
30th March 2005, 2:24 AM
UPDATES:
Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

Dark_Scizor: You open the door warily, ready to run. The door opens easily, as though brand-new, and you peer inside. A Poochyena runs about frantically, tied to the floor by a rusty chain. It sees you, and barks at you for help. You rush over without thinking, and pull the peg holding the chain out of the floor. The chain still dangles from its neck, but it's free! Poochyena yips happily, and nuzzles up to you. Then, it looks to the door, and runs to it. With one last bark of gratitude, it races through the open door to the rest of the mountain. You smile at your good deed, and turn to leave. But, what you see stops you in your tracks. A yellowing skeleton lies by the door, mouth wide open in a permanent scream. It lies on the floor, stretched out as though sleeping. You immediately notice an immaculately polished red box in its rotting fingers. Across the top, in peeling silver letters, it reads 'TOP SECRET!'. You are tempted to open it, but common sense tells you there may be something deadly in that box. What will you do?

~*Hureta*~: As the people rush in, Lickitung finished the last of the Poké Blocks. Denulge, unfortunately, is pushed by the rampaging people right over to Lickitung. The reporters haven't notice, and misunderstand the situation. A camera is propped by you, and a young blonde woman begins speaking toward it. "Good day, citizens of the Glacier Islands! We have caught the culprits, or should I say, culprits, of the recent thefts of the Banquet Hall. This insatiable Lickitung has been devouring all of the food our chefs have worked so hard to prepare! And, if that's not enough, we have noticed a lone Swinub here along with Lickitung. Obviously, it is the accomplice of Lickitung!" the woman say rapidly. You gasp in horror. Your brain tells you to run forward and save Denulge, but your body has gone numb with shock. "These two Pokémon will be delivered to a jail, where their sentence will await. The two will be punished severely, and possibly executed, if the jury so desires," the woman concludes. At the word 'executed', your body tingles with shock and anger. You try to get to your poor, innocent Swinub, but the crowd around you is too pushy to let you through. You watch in disbelief as Swinub is carried away to a car outside, and Lickitung is forced into handcuffs. Lickitung is fighting hard, Licking those who are attempting to subdue it, but it wears itself off quickly. It collapses, and its led to the same car. It revs up, and pulls out. You finally get your body to work, and you sprint after Denulge. It stares out the back window after you, beating its tiny paws against the window in fear. Lickitung pops up as well, and gives you a look of sadness. You begin to tire, and stop. You watch, panting, as the car disappears down an alley between the battle Tower you never got to visit, and a strange shop selling evil looking items. What on Earth will you do now?!?

joshua: You follow the river downhill, noticing how steep it's getting. You hear a rushing sound, and turn around. A huge current of water sweeps over the river, nearly overflowing and seeping you in. You are immediately glad you chose to follow the river rather than cross. But, you notice a girl and her Pokémon floating down the raging river. She is clenching her fists tightly to the terrified Pokémon, and they are soon carried out of sight. You stare in disbelief after them. You have no idea where the river leads, and you probably ought to help the poor girl. But, she has a good deal of Pokémon with her, and she could swim to safety, whereas you could drown trying to save her. What will you do?

Batesy: Although it could prove a bad idea, you choose to follow Snorunt again. You've really come to trust the little guy. Cherry follows somewhat reluctantly. You step into the cave, and immediately cannot see a thing. Even the light at the entrance seems to be dimming. You turn around, and gasp in shock as you see the light being swallowed up by blackness. You run to it, but it closes off quickly. Now you are trapped in a cave with no light but the fire on your Charmander's tail! You hear snickering all around, but you can't see the people or things who are doing it. What will you do now?

aron fan: Nidoran nods, and walks off toward the cottage. Its ears twitch as it listens for Liberty. It turns toward the path, and runs off along it. You know it's not leaving you, so you sit by the shack and wait. You turn your attention to the boy being attacked by the Wingull. He seems to have it under control, as Wingull is having trouble attacking, it seems. Suddenly, you hear a nickering sound behind you. You spin around, and look through the window in the door. The unmistakable snout of a horse is visible, as is a tall figure. You are now worried, thinking that Liberty must be inside, and being held captive! What will you do?

Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?

blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?

TreekoKnight87: You walk into the cold Glacier Mines, shivering as a blast of cold hits you. You walk onward, though. After a minute or so, you reach a fork in the path. The right leads on forward, but you cannot see where precisely it leads. The left has a railroad track, and a cart set on it. Curiosity tells you to go left, but common sense says right. What will you do?

Golden Mew: You sail toward the island, hoping for the best. Your Pokémon go slower with every minute, the cold affecting them severely. You feel it eating away at your consciousness as well. You see a fire on the island, and cheer inwardly. After a few grueling minutes, you reach your destination. You scuttle over to the fire, and bask in its warmth. You return your Pokémon from there, and think abotu what to do next. You see a path to the left, leading to a mountain. You could signal for help from there. But, to the left, the very last thing you'd expect to see is present. A tropical rainforest! For a moment, you wonder if it's a mirage, but you can smell enticing fruit smells wafting out of the forest. You suddenly realize how hungry you are, and think of going there. What will you do?

umbreon11: The boys nods, and points to your right. You can see a gleam of light bouncing off the cave walls. You thank him for his rescue of Tera and his directions, and head to the exit. You stop quickly, as your eyes land upon a whole colony of sleeping Spheal. Escape seems improbable, but you aren't liking this cave. Would it be possible to sneak by them without bringing the wrath of a bunch of Spheal down upon you? Probably not, but you never know. What will you do?

Lon: Sableye hears you, but is not quick enough to evade. The Bubbles slam into it, and it falls backward. It springs up angrily, and snarls in a menacing way. It sprints off into the darkness, and you lose sight of it. You are nervous once more, and tell Kaido to preapre for any attacks. All is deathly silent. Then, the lights flick on. You yell out in pain at the brightness, and rub your eyes. Opening them slowly, you adjust to the bright light. You see Sableye, standing by the light switch, smirking happily. And to its left, a door waits! You prepare to sprint to it, and escape, but your are stopped by your common sense. You have no idea what's behind that door. A whole pack of Sableyes could be hidng there! Plus, it's too easy. The path is paved out for you, and leads to the red door. You've seen this sort of thing on TV. It always leads to a trap. What will you do?

Nice job guys! Promptness, and well thought out responses. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, I shall have to wait a while, even if you all respond quickly. As mentioned previously, I'm limited to three updates a week, and if I updated tomorrow(still Tuesday here)/Thursday, you guys'd be going 3 or 4 days without Updates! Not a good idea, huh? So, take your time responding, and I shall take my time updating.
EDIT: OMG! Bart, I forgot about you! You haven't responded yet, so I will let you respond, and I'll edit an update into here, and you can catch up with the rest. Sorry......Managing 13 people at once is no easy task!

SC~ out

TreeckoKnight87
30th March 2005, 3:06 AM
TreekoKnight87: You walk into the cold Glacier Mines, shivering as a blast of cold hits you. You walk onward, though. After a minute or so, you reach a fork in the path. The right leads on forward, but you cannot see where precisely it leads. The left has a railroad track, and a cart set on it. Curiosity tells you to go left, but common sense says right. What will you do?

As Chase walked down the lonely halls of the Glacier Mines he felt chill go up his spine.

"Jeez, it's cold in here!" Chase said to himself. His voiced echoed through the coldy, empty tunnels. As he continued down the path, he came upon a fork in the road. One continued on through the ice, while the other had a railroad track with a cart on it. Chase studied the area and tried to decide on which path to take.

"Continuing on the trail seems logical, but the railroad track might lead somewhere interesting. I'll head left," Chase decided. Chase headed down the path, following the railroad track.

Dark Scizor
30th March 2005, 4:10 AM
Dark_Scizor: You open the door warily, ready to run. The door opens easily, as though brand-new, and you peer inside. A Poochyena runs about frantically, tied to the floor by a rusty chain. It sees you, and barks at you for help. You rush over without thinking, and pull the peg holding the chain out of the floor. The chain still dangles from its neck, but it's free! Poochyena yips happily, and nuzzles up to you. Then, it looks to the door, and runs to it. With one last bark of gratitude, it races through the open door to the rest of the mountain. You smile at your good deed, and turn to leave. But, what you see stops you in your tracks. A yellowing skeleton lies by the door, mouth wide open in a permanent scream. It lies on the floor, stretched out as though sleeping. You immediately notice an immaculately polished red box in its rotting fingers. Across the top, in peeling silver letters, it reads 'TOP SECRET!'. You are tempted to open it, but common sense tells you there may be something deadly in that box. What will you do?
DS: Maybe the reason that person died is in that box. Better not touch it!

DS called for Pincer. He used the superpotion from his backpack on him. With his energy recovered, Pincer was happy.

DS: Pincer, help me to find something "interesting" in this town and beware of the skeleton´s box.

Pincer turned to the box and opened it.

DS: What did you did Pincer! We are going to die! I told you to be careful with that box!

After screaming, DS waited for the worst.

umbreon11
30th March 2005, 4:17 AM
UPDATES:
umbreon11: The boys nods, and points to your right. You can see a gleam of light bouncing off the cave walls. You thank him for his rescue of Tera and his directions, and head to the exit. You stop quickly, as your eyes land upon a whole colony of sleeping Spheal. Escape seems improbable, but you aren't liking this cave. Would it be possible to sneak by them without bringing the wrath of a bunch of Spheal down upon you? Probably not, but you never know. What will you do?
[/COLOR]
SC~ out

After a few seconds of staring at the sleeping spheal Tera wisperd to leta.

;198;:You think you'll be able to get past them?Your probably the loudest person in the world.

"We'll get by,I'm as quiet as a mouse."
then leta started to quietly step in the spaces inbetween the spheal.

Kurou-kun
30th March 2005, 5:33 AM
Bart: Maku closes its eyes, and braces itself. The Bubbles slam into its thick body. Maku stumbles at the strength of these Bubbles, and pushes its hands out. It leans forward, shifting its center of gravity from its body to its hands. Its eyes twitch at the effort of holding off the onslaught, and it begins sweating. Then, the attack ceases. Maku puts its hands down, and focuses. It sits down, and waits. Corphish is angered by this, and dashes forward for a big Tackle attack. Maku stiffens, and lifts its head. It rolls to the left, and Corphish speeds by. It collides with a wall, and is lodged in it by its horns. It yanks desperately, but can't escape. Maku takes this as an opening for a Tackle. It runs forward, toward the struggling crab. At the very last second, Corphish pulls free, and Maku too slams into the wall. Only this time, the wall gives. A hole appears, and the wall crumbles. The entire area begins to collapse. You yell, and fall to the ground to evade falling ice. The cave comes apart around you, and falls upon you. After a minute,y ou cautiously lift your head, and peer around. Maku bursts from beneath a pile of snow, and walsk toward you. You smile, and greet it. But now, the other three are nowhere to be seen. You could leave now, but they may need assistance. What will you do?

"I'm speechless Maku," Shobu said. "You did a fine job, but we need to save those three.'

Maku nodded.

"Use Sand Attack! More like, Snow Attack, to dig the snow! The three might be here somewhere, just keep looking!" Shobu ordered, using his bare hands to dig through the snow.

Maku followed and started digging.

OOC: I'm very sorry for the late reply.

Rayzen
30th March 2005, 7:21 AM
UPDATES:
Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

~*Hureta*~: As the people rush in, Lickitung finished the last of the Poké Blocks. Denulge, unfortunately, is pushed by the rampaging people right over to Lickitung. The reporters haven't notice, and misunderstand the situation. A camera is propped by you, and a young blonde woman begins speaking toward it. "Good day, citizens of the Glacier Islands! We have caught the culprits, or should I say, culprits, of the recent thefts of the Banquet Hall. This insatiable Lickitung has been devouring all of the food our chefs have worked so hard to prepare! And, if that's not enough, we have noticed a lone Swinub here along with Lickitung. Obviously, it is the accomplice of Lickitung!" the woman say rapidly. You gasp in horror. Your brain tells you to run forward and save Denulge, but your body has gone numb with shock. "These two Pokémon will be delivered to a jail, where their sentence will await. The two will be punished severely, and possibly executed, if the jury so desires," the woman concludes. At the word 'executed', your body tingles with shock and anger. You try to get to your poor, innocent Swinub, but the crowd around you is too pushy to let you through. You watch in disbelief as Swinub is carried away to a car outside, and Lickitung is forced into handcuffs. Lickitung is fighting hard, Licking those who are attempting to subdue it, but it wears itself off quickly. It collapses, and its led to the same car. It revs up, and pulls out. You finally get your body to work, and you sprint after Denulge. It stares out the back window after you, beating its tiny paws against the window in fear. Lickitung pops up as well, and gives you a look of sadness. You begin to tire, and stop. You watch, panting, as the car disappears down an alley between the battle Tower you never got to visit, and a strange shop selling evil looking items. What on Earth will you do now?!?


Nice job guys! Promptness, and well thought out responses. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, I shall have to wait a while, even if you all respond quickly. As mentioned previously, I'm limited to three updates a week, and if I updated tomorrow(still Tuesday here)/Thursday, you guys'd be going 3 or 4 days without Updates! Not a good idea, huh? So, take your time responding, and I shall take my time updating.
EDIT: OMG! Bart, I forgot about you! You haven't responded yet, so I will let you respond, and I'll edit an update into here, and you can catch up with the rest. Sorry......Managing 13 people at once is no easy task!

SC~ out

Pst, the shop keeper whispers toward Centin. Centin seems questioned at the demonic decoration of the shop, as well as the ghostly look on the shopkeeper. Centin looks around, seems that all the shops have been closed, it was creepy though.

Centin followed the car tracks on the snow slowly, as he couldn't go on any faster. However, thanks to Centin's ability to define words easily, he somehow misread some words such as "Evil Potion", "Dark Ball" and "Black Berry?". It drives him nuts, more conflict is heading towards his way as he feels his leg numbing, because of the snow. Slowing down his step...

Kal-El
30th March 2005, 8:17 AM
Batesy: Although it could prove a bad idea, you choose to follow Snorunt again. You've really come to trust the little guy. Cherry follows somewhat reluctantly. You step into the cave, and immediately cannot see a thing. Even the light at the entrance seems to be dimming. You turn around, and gasp in shock as you see the light being swallowed up by blackness. You run to it, but it closes off quickly. Now you are trapped in a cave with no light but the fire on your Charmander's tail! You hear snickering all around, but you can't see the people or things who are doing it. What will you do now?

Stepping into the cave Batesy and Cherry noticed how dark it was. Snorunt was no where to be seen.
Walking further they noticed they could not see Snorunt. Where would he be.
"Cherry, keep your eyes peeled for Sorunt," Batesy says. "If we lose him we may -" he paused. He could hear snickering all around. "Oh no! Cherry, keep your ears open, if you can hear something coming, jump!"

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
30th March 2005, 9:03 AM
UPDATES:
joshua: You follow the river downhill, noticing how steep it's getting. You hear a rushing sound, and turn around. A huge current of water sweeps over the river, nearly overflowing and seeping you in. You are immediately glad you chose to follow the river rather than cross. But, you notice a girl and her Pokémon floating down the raging river. She is clenching her fists tightly to the terrified Pokémon, and they are soon carried out of sight. You stare in disbelief after them. You have no idea where the river leads, and you probably ought to help the poor girl. But, she has a good deal of Pokémon with her, and she could swim to safety, whereas you could drown trying to save her. What will you do?

SC~ out

Joshua gasped as the girl was swept down the river. His relief of not crossing it turned to fear for the girl and her Pokemon.

"Jamie, come here," he said. Scooping up Melissa and Jamie, he dashed down the river, trudging through the snow after the girl.

"Jamie," Joshua panted as he ran. "Once we get there, I need you to use Surf to try and lift her out of the water. If that fails, I'm going in after her."

Jamie nodded begrudgingly, and Joshua continued running, completely abandoning all thoughts of his own safety, to rescue a complete stranger.

Waterlight
30th March 2005, 11:20 AM
Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?

"What do you think you're doing attacking me you darn bird!" Tom yelled as he pulled out 2 Pokéballs and threw them.

"Chikorita, Clamperl! GO!" At that the 2 Companions of Tom appeared, hopping around happily, at the sight of their trainer.

Wingull started to protect the eggs, baffling Tom further. "OK-AY.....If you jut want to protect the eggs then I'll leave...."

Tom returned his 2 friends and trudged away, keeping warm against the harsh weather.

Waterlight
30th March 2005, 12:00 PM
This'll be a short update, as only a few people have replied to the last update. Better for me. ^^


Shiny_ Magneton: As you witness the evolution of Jane's trusty Pokémon, you step back in surprise, and get out your Pokédex. After examining Nutty you proceed forward, keeping a sharp eye incase of any Fearows, attempting a sneak attack.
"Stephen......." A voice whispers weakly from above. You look up to see Jane stuck in the top of a tree. What shall you do?

Latias10: As a severe case of confusion sets in, both 'men' step forward, and run towards Plus. One man walks back, while the other goes for a Karate style kick against the electric mouse. The kick connects, weakening Plus, leaving her laid on the snow. She's still in the battle, but seems injured. Rage slams into the Ditto Man, knocking him backwards, then a bind. The Ditto screams in pain, then collapses down unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR RAGE.
The man returns his Pokémon and stares at you. What shall you do?

Radical Edward: As you decide to travel with the boy through the mines, he releases a Jynx, and tells you she used to be his fathers. You trudge forward while having a discussion with the boy, until a loud bang frightens both you and the boy.
"Oh my god" The boy gasped as a Trainer and a Rhydon rush in, dressed in a Navy blue, black and white uniform. What shall you do?

Rekkuza: Magcargo slides forward, releasing several fiery embers at the Ghost, which Anima dodges eith ease. Anima starts to concentrate, his eyes turning a blue colour. He release several Psychic waves, KOing the Magcargo. LEVEL UP FOR ANIMA. What shall you do?

Trick-or-Treater: The Pokéball you threw rolls Once-Twice- Three times, and comes to a halt. You captured a Level 3 Male Sneasel. There is nothing else around; What shall you do?


Metal Yoshi 17: You order Ms. Mime for a Confusion attack; injuring Mankey further. Mankey jumps forward, only to be brought back down by another Confusion. These Psychic attacks are already taking there toll on Mankey. What shall you do?

meandude33: (Re-Post of last Update)As you wait to follow it, Shellder tackle the rocks, knocking them away, creating more space, but when you stop it notices, and stops aswell. What shall you do?

!すげい!: As you enter the loomy depths, you fall down a hole, taking you to a deep level underground. There's a Trainer, a Machop and a Shellder just stood there. What shall you do?


Vagabond Aeon: (Re-Post of last Update)You decide the investigate the numerous grunts and noises, and walk forward. The cave leads you to another cavern, complete with a steaming pool. You observe your new enviroment to see a rather concealed hole in the roof, which the 'force' starts to float through. What shall you do?


Matt72: (Re-Post of last Update) As you approach the looming Mountain, you think about the tales which travellers have told you, about Ghost towns and People disappearing. You start up the Mountain path, until you come to a fork in the road. The left path seems omniously dark, while to the right theres a steaming hot spring! There seems to be a basket of food next to it, including Cheesecake, and many other delights. What shall you do?

Fire Tornado: Can you re-write your last reply, as its difficult to work out what you want to do.

aron fan
30th March 2005, 12:08 PM
aron fan: Nidoran nods, and walks off toward the cottage. Its ears twitch as it listens for Liberty. It turns toward the path, and runs off along it. You know it's not leaving you, so you sit by the shack and wait. You turn your attention to the boy being attacked by the Wingull. He seems to have it under control, as Wingull is having trouble attacking, it seems. Suddenly, you hear a nickering sound behind you. You spin around, and look through the window in the door. The unmistakable snout of a horse is visible, as is a tall figure. You are now worried, thinking that Liberty must be inside, and being held captive! What will you do?

Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?


" tom come here mate" he shouted

"zeke come here"

" go mankey bust open the door"

Sasuke.
30th March 2005, 12:13 PM
Uh.. is anyone going to be my updator then or what

Waterlight
30th March 2005, 12:17 PM
Uh.. is anyone going to be my updator then or what

Yes you will be, by whoever you have been set to. Updators have lives, and we don't appreciate people saying things like "Hurry Up" or "When am I gonna be updated" etc.

You just have to wait. You can't expect someone to update every second. Anyway, your updator went offline a few minutes ago, so You'll have to wait 'til he decides to update.

-Waterlight.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
30th March 2005, 12:54 PM
OK, I see a few mistakes here, and I want to say something to a member of my group, so:
Dark_Scizor: The box has a lock on it. You were merely to write whether or not you were deciding to open the box. I was to deide HOW you open it.

aron fan: Nidoran has gone of in search of Ponyta, and unless you're calling it back to help, it's not with you at the moment.

Bart: A late reply is no problem. The quality of it is what matters. I will update you tonight, as I have no time right now, and please take your time updating if you're pressed for time.

SC~ out

Neopolis
30th March 2005, 12:56 PM
I don't really get Glacier Islands, how do I know who updates me?

Waterlight
30th March 2005, 12:59 PM
I don't really get Glacier Islands, how do I know who updates me?

You'll find out when you're updated.

Your Updator is the same as Hitmon's so you can both sit patiently together. =D

ROBEATSKEE1
30th March 2005, 1:00 PM
!すげい!: As you enter the loomy depths, you fall down a hole, taking you to a deep level underground. There's a Trainer, a Machop and a Shellder just stood there. What shall you do?
As Rc sees the trainer and the shellder battling he assume's that their in a battle ,
he waits to see if the trainer gets hurt to help him out,
but on the meantime he goes up to the trainer to see if the trainers really in a battle with the shellder.

Neopolis
30th March 2005, 1:18 PM
You'll find out when you're updated.

Your Updator is the same as Hitmon's so you can both sit patiently together. =D
Ok, thanks a lot :)

Castform
30th March 2005, 2:57 PM
Leon walked on the Glacier Islands. Leon thought of what he might find in this Island. He quess he would find plenty of Water and Ice pokemon since it was Glacier Island. Ghoul popped out of his pokeball and decided to end the peace. He started taunting Leon. At first Leon ignored it, but Leon, after awhile, started chasing after Ghoul. Ghoul smiled. "Get back here you runt!!!" Leo began to scream.

I posted before you updated and you skipped me.... could you please update me next time? *sorry If it sounds like I'm being rude..*

MetalYoshi17
30th March 2005, 3:34 PM
Metal Yoshi 17: You order Ms. Mime for a Confusion attack; injuring Mankey further. Mankey jumps forward, only to be brought back down by another Confusion. These Psychic attacks are already taking there toll on Mankey. What shall you do?
Seeing how badly Mankey is getting mauled, Yoshi offers to stop the match. "I don't want to hurt your Pokemon too badly," he says. "But if you want to keep fighting, then Ms. Mime will keep it coming." He looks at the other two trainers, who are staring at Yoshi's opponent in disbelief. Looking at downed Mankey, he orders more attacks. "Mr. Mime, after he gets up, toss him back down with Confusion. If he manages to get through it, protect yourself with another Barrier."

Phaedra
30th March 2005, 3:51 PM
Vagabond Aeon: You decide the investigate the numerous grunts and noises, and walk forward. The cave leads you to another cavern, complete with a steaming pool. You observe your new enviroment to see a rather concealed hole in the roof, which the 'force' starts to float through. What shall you do?

After a short distance, Jeremy caught sight of a cavern not too far from his location. The creature was quite a ways ahead into the cavern - he would need to act rapidly if he was to catch a glimpse of it. After stumbling over a pile of rocks, he emerged into the new area.

"Finally. I thought that would NEVER end..." Jeremy gasped, trying to catch his breath. "All right, you... ah! wait...!" The distraction of having to breathe prevented him from noticing the creature floating through a hole in the ceiling. He cursed - it was too high up to reach.

"Damn... bah, I'll find you later." He decided to let it go - he would probably catch up with it later. He was angry at letting it slip away, but he knew things like this would always find a way to reoccur. He would take it easy, as he had always done. "Well... might as well explore thi... what the heck?"

He hadn't noticed it when he had first arrived, but upon deciding to explore the place, he noticed a steaming pool of something smack dab in the center of the cavern. "What's this...? Better check it out."

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
30th March 2005, 8:27 PM
I posted before you updated and you skipped me.... could you please update me next time? *sorry If it sounds like I'm being rude..*
Actually, Castform, you are not in my group. You aren't to choose your updator, as said time and time again. You will be sorted into a group after a while, and from then, just look through the Updates to see who's updating you. If, however, you are sorted into my group, I will more than happily update you.

SC~ out

SM
30th March 2005, 9:10 PM
This'll be a short update, as only a few people have replied to the last update. Better for me. ^^


Shiny_ Magneton: As you witness the evolution of Jane's trusty Pokémon, you step back in surprise, and get out your Pokédex. After examining Nutty you proceed forward, keeping a sharp eye incase of any Fearows, attempting a sneak attack.
"Stephen......." A voice whispers weakly from above. You look up to see Jane stuck in the top of a tree. What shall you do?

"Jane!" Stephen calls, before frantically looking around, trying to find something to help her with. Reaching for his Pokeballs, he is shocked to find only one, of Lapras, but sighs, and sends her out. "Lapras, I'm going to need your help. Only thing is, I can't think of anything I can do..."

After a few minutes of thinking, Stephen's face lights up, as if an idea magically popped into his head. "Lapras, let's see if this'll work. Use a Surf to push me up into the tree!"

Latias10
30th March 2005, 9:38 PM
Latias10: As a severe case of confusion sets in, both 'men' step forward, and run towards Plus. One man walks back, while the other goes for a Karate style kick against the electric mouse. The kick connects, weakening Plus, leaving her laid on the snow. She's still in the battle, but seems injured. Rage slams into the Ditto Man, knocking him backwards, then a bind. The Ditto screams in pain, then collapses down unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR RAGE.
The man returns his Pokémon and stares at you. What shall you do?


"Great job guys," Catherine says as she takes out two white and red balls. She pressed the boutons on them and sucked her two pokemon into them. Catherine was very pleased with her pokemon's efort. She had won her first trainer battle. The man and his pokemon had battled well but her pokemon had battle just a bit better. Catherine then decided that she would continue exploring the land but first she had to do something.

"Sir that was a great battle we had today. Your pokemon battled great they almost won. I will be going now so good luck with whatever your doing." Catherine says as she starts to walk down the snowy path.

Catherine wondered what would happen next on her adventure. She did not know but she bet it was going to be fun.

Dark Scizor
31st March 2005, 1:42 AM
OK, I see a few mistakes here, and I want to say something to a member of my group, so:
Dark_Scizor: The box has a lock on it. You were merely to write whether or not you were deciding to open the box. I was to deide HOW you open it.

aron fan: Nidoran has gone of in search of Ponyta, and unless you're calling it back to help, it's not with you at the moment.

Bart: A late reply is no problem. The quality of it is what matters. I will update you tonight, as I have no time right now, and please take your time updating if you're pressed for time.

SC~ out
Sorry. :redface: I have modified my reply.

DS: Maybe the reason that person died is in that box. Better not touch it!

DS called for Pincer. He used the superpotion from his backpack on him. With his energy recovered, Pincer was happy.

DS: Pincer, help me to find something "interesting" in this town and beware of the skeleton´s box.
I hope that it is ok.

-Q-
31st March 2005, 1:50 AM
"Welll, here we are. We've finally arrived at the Glacier Islands. I've always wanted to explore this area, and now's my chance! How about we go and explore Magnetic Island?" Q looks down at the Tinyturtle Pokémon walking by his feet.

;007; - Squirtle squirt squirt urtle squirt squirt...

"Oops, I forgot to turn the Translation Feature on again. Dex, would you please activate your Traslation Program on Squirt?" Q reaches into his pocket and pulls out his brand new, state-of-the-art Pokédex. This newer version comes equipped with a Pokémon speech translator for Pokémon a trainer owns. It also comes equipped with an AI unit that is always ready to give its input (and is quite sarcastic, too).

"You told me not to translate anymore of what Squirt was saying," replied the Pokédex.

"I only told you to not translate any more for the rest of the trip. I also meant that I should at least be able to understand Squirt if I ask him a question."

"Picky, picky. You're so demanding. Alright, fine. BLEEP BLOOP. Translation Program activated. I hope you're happy."

;007; - ...and my feet hurt. Why is it so cold here? We should have gone to a warmer place, but no you didn't listen to me. Will you carry me? Oh, and Magnetic Island sounds fine so long as there's water.

"Quit your complaining Squirt. You know why we came here. I really love exploring. Besides, don't you want me to capture some friends for you? And of course I will not carry you! This is not going to end up like the time when you rode on my back while i was swimming through the rough waters in the sea. You are the Pokémon and need to act like one. I know you enjoy being treated equally as I treat anyone, and I'm all for that, but you should at least attempt to help me out at times to. So, anyway, you can get back in your ball if you'd like, though I know you hate it, and let's set off for Magnetic Island then!"

Black Marauder
1st April 2005, 12:58 AM
UPDATES:
blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?


Rizwan runs up to the Nidoran asks if it's lost.
"Nido!" the Nidoran replied in a sad manner
"Oh, then I guess you are lost. So there are two forks? Nidoran do you know which fork we should follow?"
Suddenly Nidoran starts to run toward the left fork.
"Ok Torchic, let's go to the left fork, ok?"
"Tooroorchic!" Torchic happily shouted

Rizwan, Torchic and the lost Nidoran wlak towards the left fork not knowing what will happen next....