PDA

View Full Version : VCR (vileplume,lilligant,reuniclus)

ven?
20th October 2011, 8:16 AM
After a gruesome 0-5 victory slate, and various testing I finally have it for you the most haxor deck in the format, it's basic's make's everyone cry (the c stand's for people crying at the hands of lilligant).

3-3 lilligant ep
3 zekrom/reshiram/kyurem
2-2-2 reuniclus
2-1-2 vileplume
1 cleffa
1 victini (a.k.a.) fliptini.
(since I play in a reshi heavy format with gothi, I'm thinking of teching in 1-1-1 samurott for 1 dragon and a 1-1 lilligant, If I don't get kyurem in time, it better be a tin)

energy
6 grass
3 dce
1 rescue

T/S/S
2 PONT
3 rare candy
4 copycat
4 communication's - (minus 1 for a shaymin if smoochum)
2 juniper
2 twins
2 prof elms training method
2 dual ball
2 great ball
3 seeker
1 flower shop lady
1 burnt tower

How does this work? Well I thought you'd never ask. Before you even think of running trainer lock you need 3 cards to operate this deck at t1 shut down, petilil, fliptini, and grass energy/cleffa (sure it doesn't need cleffa, but if you have a bad hand, you have a bad hand). A majority of reshidecks always spam reshi out first, as long as you're constantly paralyzing they're active reshi you're fine, gothi always usually start's off with cleffa so cleffa versus cleffa, if not paralyze. then setup into lilligant with trainer lock, burnt tower is for retreating lilligant, shaymin is for smochum's, why 3 seeker, I don't have a blissey prime, in theory it's an okay idea, but once this deck get's rolling with lilli, vile, runi and a dragon you're not going to have to worry about a late game setup, just to decimate with what you have so you'll have tons of chance's to play supporter's, juniper deals with trainer's after trainer lock (if not just keep the trainer' in hand to deal with jirachi, even though everyone here plays reshi and gothi, not a worry).

Lumos77
21st October 2011, 3:50 AM
Well, I saw a similar deck, and he played Tornadus really effectively. You might want to put it in. Since I have no idea how this deck works, the rest is up to you.

Power464646
21st October 2011, 2:30 PM
Put in more Gloom. They're great with fliptini
Paralysis ftw :3

Lumos77
21st October 2011, 11:21 PM
Double Reuniclus power!:)

teh_original_pikachu
22nd October 2011, 12:03 AM
its pretty much one big tech so until i see a trainer list its too hard to tell how useful it would be against gothis/reshi

ven?
22nd October 2011, 11:32 PM
@Lumos77: since this is a break off of the original righto..., tornadus and renuiclus we're to uneven also considering that reuniclus and dragons are the desired combination for the easy tko it seems like a better combination, I wanted to put tornadus in it just was to bulky t.t.

@Power464646: gloom's 80 hp 2 energy flip for only paralyze versus lilligant's 90 hp 1 energy flip for either heads paralyze and poison or tails confusion, plus they're my precious glooms, i'd cry if it took even 10 dmg.

@teh_original_pikachu: I control the use of they're pokemon and trainer's in a trainer and pokemon format, all you're base now belongs to us. All I would need is evo lock and I'm set. Naw I'l put the T/S/S line, now.

Power464646
5th November 2011, 3:17 PM
Try this!
Damage swap and max potionf tw

ven?
6th November 2011, 5:52 AM
Max potion wouldn't work because I do trainer lock to myself.

toonnee
27th November 2011, 1:58 PM
im not sure on how this actually works.. i amazed by how many energies you have. perhaps some more incase something happens.

Lumos77
27th November 2011, 6:10 PM
Toonee: Lilligant is his main attacker, and she only needs one energy.

Ven: I would run 4 PONT over two PONT and two Juniper, since you don't relly want to discard things in this deck. Also, how about a 1-1 Blissey line for healing, since you already have seeker.

ven?
28th November 2011, 7:06 AM
I've changed the deck, you will soon see probably 2 interesting deck's, I promise that much.

most people who make it into top cut only have 9-11 energy in there deck, we need more options then wasting our time with energy.

P.S. I messed this deck up this past weekend at citie's and trounced primetime (magnezone) with nothing but lilligant, victini, vileplume and dragons, it was fun, I messed it up by putting in a heavy dragon line.

Lumos77
1st December 2011, 4:39 AM
BTW, what happens when you whittle away at their heavy attacker? You have a fairly low damage output, so they can set up merely with supporters by the time you're done.

ven?
2nd December 2011, 5:30 AM
Hmm, kinda, Everyone I play agaisnt that doesn't run trainer lock runs trainer heavy search engines which means that once vile hits the ground they're kinda screwed, and yes lilligant is slow for play, which is why I have 3 dragons in my deck, so all I have to do is pull out a ldragon entering the turn they play a new pokemon, put a dce down retreat and repeat, or 2 grass your pick.