imperiumemperor
20th October 2011, 10:44 PM
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/Vulcan_Army.png
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/extroph/Vulcan_Armada.png

VS

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Eeveelover824/shaymin-1.jpg

RULES

~All SPPF Rules Apply

~Battles will all be 5th Gen OU Smogon Rules.

~NO Ubers nor Unreleased Pokemon

~Bad behavior will NOT be tolerated.

~Battles MUST be posted and Confirmed on this thread.

~Battles MUST be done on PO/WiFi

~Because we all have different time-zones, there will be no match-ups. War participants will battle whoever is online, so people don't have to stay up all night just for the war.

~5v5 Clan War. First clan to 3 victories wins. If battles aren't finished before the deadline, the clan with the most wins will be victorious.

~Subs can only battle IF AND ONLY IF the leader/co-leader/War Captain of their clan HAS CONFIRMED that they will be subbing in for someone else.

~Deadline: 2 weeks from when this gets approved. November 3rd, 2011.

~If you participate in this war, please abide by these rules.

The Invincible Imperiale Armee and the Mighty Imperiale Armada

~Extroph-PO Only
~MooseSmuggler-PO Only
~Darkrai'sShadow-PO Only
~Cosmic Fury-WiFi Preferred
~Heraszor-WiFi Only

The Enchanted Forces

Jokers-Wifi
Acio29619-Wifi and PO
Eeveelover824-Wifi and PO
Lance the champ-Wifi
Bobbyjoe5000-PO only

Backups:
DarkEspeon14 WIfi

imperiumemperor
21st October 2011, 3:46 AM
Arceusspeed to both sides :) Thanks to whoever approved :)

Psypert
21st October 2011, 3:50 AM
*Cheers up for GVV* Good luck guys, TEG I don´t know much about you but I also wish you good luck, may everyone have fun and enjoy their battles

Smugleaf-pwns-all
21st October 2011, 3:50 AM
WOOOT GO GVV
gl to TEG as well

Kelz
21st October 2011, 4:02 AM
Good luck to both sides, since I'm good friends with both leaders. :D

DrasticPhase
21st October 2011, 4:03 AM
The first TEG member to post here o.o
Good luck to both clans, but i hope TEG wins ^___^

imperiumemperor
21st October 2011, 4:07 AM
May this be a great war. GVV and TEG are both clans who have vanquished many dramas. :)

Khybon
21st October 2011, 4:18 AM
I thought i was in this war but i was wrong lol GO GVV

Bobby's Pants
21st October 2011, 4:23 AM
Good luck to both sides. Let this be a fair and fun war :)

FairyWitch
21st October 2011, 4:24 AM
gl to everyone in this war lets have fun and get our battles done at the same time...Ill notify in my clan thread the war thread is up...I want us to have a nice clean war...

I can do wifi and PO but I prefer wifi so just pm or vm me anytime to get my battle done...glad this war be done before i go on my little trip lol...

Cosmic Fury
21st October 2011, 5:19 AM
People be warned: sparkles will fly from each member of my team--LOTS of sparkles. You'll see what I mean when you meet me in battle.

I'm kinda rusty on battling due to my long absence from the field, so the likelihood is that it may be a bit before I can get yet another team set up for our mutual enjoyment.

I am still waiting on key components of my team from a favorite trade partner of mine, but they should arrive soon...

Myrrh
21st October 2011, 5:19 AM
Good luck to both sides. Some good battles are sure to be had. Hope logs and battle videos are posted.

FairyWitch
21st October 2011, 5:30 AM
Good luck to both sides. Some good battles are sure to be had. Hope logs and battle videos are posted.

Alright thats a good idea actually save a battle video or a log just in case...I never ever would want to think anyone is cheating but we all have to play safe then sorry...im just saying take precautions for both sides...lets have fun battles...

MooseSmuggler
21st October 2011, 6:06 AM
Well, having both players confirm usually solves that problem.

Anyway, I've been busy with the Vulcan Cup stuff, so I'll be going last, unless it's urgent that I go sooner.

FairyWitch
21st October 2011, 6:21 AM
Well, having both players confirm usually solves that problem.

Anyway, I've been busy with the Vulcan Cup stuff, so I'll be going last, unless it's urgent that I go sooner.

yeah true but I always parniod lol...its cool though you guys seem nice though :)

well I guess my match up is with Cosmicfury he really wants me to battle him...were old shiny hunting buddies :D It will be a honor to battle with him...

floatzel98
21st October 2011, 11:01 AM
good luck to both sides but i hope we win! :)
i hope i can get in the next war

TheBluePorygon
21st October 2011, 12:49 PM
Yeah GL n stuff, I should be in it (D)

Lance The Champ
21st October 2011, 1:01 PM
I feel ready for the war. Its the first time I am leading a war team and it is indeed an honour so goodluck to both sides and I hope my TEG warriors will return with victory!

#chelloressurection
21st October 2011, 1:05 PM
GL TEG! Know that EDR will be rooting for you guys!

SkyKing
21st October 2011, 3:31 PM
GL to both sides. :)

~Ace
21st October 2011, 3:40 PM
Good Luck to TEG and GVV!

pambihirang_nilalang
21st October 2011, 3:52 PM
GL to both clans

im on now - i prefer wifi :P

FairyWitch
21st October 2011, 6:00 PM
thanks for all the good lucks for both sides :)...so yeah im just waiting on Cosmic getting his team together so no just waiting so exctied to battle...

Extroph
21st October 2011, 8:46 PM
GL TEG! Know that chellochello will be rooting for you guys!

Fix'd it for you :B

blonde_1
21st October 2011, 9:04 PM
GL to both teams! Yay TEG!

(Also, eevee, I noticed they have a lot of PO only so if you need a PO sub I should be available)

Extroph
21st October 2011, 9:29 PM
orry for the inconvenience TEG, but Im strictly PO. And btw, blonde 1, your sig thing with the chart of your shinies is AWESOME

Utopian
21st October 2011, 10:47 PM
10 bucks on TEG. gl to GVV too.

Myrrh
21st October 2011, 10:59 PM
Just checking in to say that I can be on today at around 3:30 PM Pacific time for about two hours to have a PO battle with someone. Battles are supposed to be underway right now correct?

I'd battle now on the computer I'm on now, but it is highly unreliable, so it has to happen on my laptop. It freezes all the time right now. I hope I can even finish this pos

Ragnarok
21st October 2011, 10:59 PM
GVV closed down. The guy also asked to to close this.

Congrats I guess.