PDA

View Full Version : Water Speed evolution Deck!

hellfighter
23rd October 2011, 8:51 AM
Pokemon:
Totodile x 4 (60 hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Croconawx3 (80 HP Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Fregratator x2 (130 hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
magikarp x2 (30 hp Gold/Silver Trainer Kit)
Gyaradosx2 (130 hp Gold/Soul silver Trainer kit )
Maintine x1 (80 hp Heart Gold/Soul silver Trainers kit)
Exeggcute x3 (50 hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
exegguter x1(90 hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver).
Drowzee x2 (60 hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Hypno x1 (90 Hp Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)

Trainers:
Mary's Request (Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Prof. Elms Training Method x3
Switch
Pokemon Communicationx2
Full Heal
Pokemon collector
Gust of wind (Base Set 2)
Dual Ball
Poke ballx2
bill x3(Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Moo moo milk x2 (Mind Flood Heart Gold/Soul silver)
Professor oaks new throery x1

Energy:
Water energy x12
Physic energy:8

I'm using a modified "Mind Flood Deck" . the premise of this deck is to get out evolution cards as soon as possible then use big attacks such as Croconaws Big Bite, fregaterors surf, and Gryadose's Hyper Beam. Maintine helps by using his Group swim move to locate a water type pokemon from my deck. I don't like to rely on coin flips for my stargeties. i don't trust poke ball. I'm thinking of taking out the drowzee-Hypno line since i dont use Drowzee. I had this idea of using Hyonos physic shot along with fregegators spining Tail to inflict bench damage, but hypno requirs 3 energy cards to use his attack. Most of my trainers involve just searching for pokemon. So its a speed evolution deck.

teh_original_pikachu
23rd October 2011, 5:34 PM
hmm too slow

make feraligator 3-1-2 or 2-1-2, 2-1 exeggutor and drop hypno if you plan as it slows down the deck.

Drop your bills and pokeballs for 2-3 rare candies and dual balls.

ven?
24th October 2011, 4:17 AM
You're along the right lines in calling it slow, but in theory it works like this , you're running 2 different type's of energy and pokemon for the same purpose,only one of them will allow a faster outcome but in theory both offer a very similar speed, running them together detriment's both strategy's even further. however running the same strategy twice in the same deck doesn't work. So at this point I'm going to have to ask which 'one' do you want to make a deck out of, f prime or exeggutor.

hellfighter
26th October 2011, 3:47 AM
I don't have Fergeratlor Prime, I only have about 2 or 3 Fergetoraors.

Its Mostly a Water Deck. I barely use Execuguter. In all 3 games I played with him, i couldn't get him out. And I think i only have one Execugetor. Fergator is eaiser to get out and causse Deffinite Damage, execugoter only causes PRobabarlity damage.

hellfighter
26th October 2011, 6:37 AM
hmm too slow

make feraligator 3-1-2 or 2-1-2, 2-1 exeggutor and drop hypno if you plan as it slows down the deck.

Drop your bills and pokeballs for 2-3 rare candies and dual balls.

What do you mean by 3-1-2 or 2-1-2, 2-1? Also what pack do i get Rare Candies from? Would it be a good idea to dropp the Drowzee-Hypno line and add an Evee- Esperoon (Move Damage counters ability) line?

ven?
27th October 2011, 4:39 AM
If you don't have rare candies, 3/2-2-2, or 4/3-3-3, unleashed is the only pack for rare candies.

Cards to suggest for this deck, delibird hgss (draw power), 4 of any judge, copycat, juniper, and prof oaks new theory, drop the moo moo milk, gust of wind, and full heal, for shaymin ul, max potion and seeker or another switch (move energy to another pokemon and use max potion to heal everything use either seeker to do the same, but switch let's you move pokemon to the bench to get rid of status condition's). Since it seem's you want to run the water pokemon line more take out exeggutor, you don't need it.

hellfighter
27th October 2011, 9:45 AM
If you don't have rare candies, 3/2-2-2, or 4/3-3-3, unleashed is the only pack for rare candies.

Cards to suggest for this deck, delibird hgss (draw power), 4 of any judge, copycat, juniper, and prof oaks new theory, drop the moo moo milk, gust of wind, and full heal, for shaymin ul, max potion and seeker or another switch (move energy to another pokemon and use max potion to heal everything use either seeker to do the same, but switch let's you move pokemon to the bench to get rid of status condition's). Since it seem's you want to run the water pokemon line more take out exeggutor, you don't need it.

I only have one rare candy. I'm waiting to buy an ember Spark deck so i can create a Tylpsion Prime Energy retrival deck. Whats wrong with moo moo milk? i'm thinking of another switch also. i do have a juniper, but i perfer prof. oak's new theory because i don't have to discard my hand. i like gust of wind because i beat up on any weak basic pokemon or any pokemon on the bench with counters on it.