PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Pages : 1 [2] 3

345tom
22nd February 2012, 8:08 PM
I was on GTS Negotiations and it actually lasted a long time, and filled in many of my gaps. Thats something wierd.

Oh, I got a shiny Delibird for an Ursaring, and seems legit. Got a shiny Porygon Z, but I think the likelyhood is that its hacked, but I only have it to fill my pokedex gap really.

Off topic a bit, but what do you tend to look for on the GTS. I mean, I'm really only looking on there for pokemon I cant breed/evolve/catch at the moment. For some reason, Nosepasses seem slim on the ground, as well as Probopasses.

ShadowedSoul
22nd February 2012, 11:30 PM
mine was actually set up by my friend.......he posted on his pokemon website that i had hacked lvl 1 gibles and totodiles that are invincible (i do but they arent hacked nor invincible.....) and that i would take shinies and lvl 100s for them.....then he told me about it and made me put them up for trade.....sure enough.....in 1 week.....I had:
lvl 100 rayquaza
lvl 100 hydregon
lvl 100 jirachi shiny
lvl 100 mew (traded already)
lvl 100 regice (traded already)
lvl 100 shiny mew (got for regice)
lvl 100 charizard shiny
lvl 100 dialga shiny
lvl 100 latias shiny

i do feel bad for the ppl my friend tricked......so i put most of them back up for trade......i only have jirachi,mew,charizard,and latias

saishuu
23rd February 2012, 7:21 PM
Traded a regular Rotom for a semi-flawless, Adamant Golett, which I've been trying to get for a while. Good day.

Pokemonpal7
23rd February 2012, 7:27 PM
Well, I got a shiny yanmega, flawless, for my fTrapinch. But I figure it's a hack coz it had it's trainer ID as 00000

Hagen
23rd February 2012, 7:39 PM
Mine was a flawless Shiny Zorua for a regular Scraggy..i think it was a cloned one, but I don't care.

dd1zzle
23rd February 2012, 8:07 PM
I did a shiny skeptile for a bibarrel. I was taking a break from Pokémon and new when I came back I wanted to start a new game so I traded away all the "valuable" pokémon

Valdoom
24th February 2012, 1:14 AM
My most randomest trade on the gts was someone looking for a tepig (any gender, level etc) luckily for me i just bred and hatched a tepig xD

Pokea X
25th February 2012, 5:10 PM
I traded my lvl 75 Volcarona for a lvl 42 Shiny Terrakion. I got Volcarona back by trading the same dude a lvl 1 Zorua.

Sergio Aguero
2nd March 2012, 6:53 PM
for a lvl 1 zorua i got a lvl 100 thundurus :D

Prison Mike
2nd March 2012, 7:05 PM
I got an Emboar for a level 40-something Sunkern. That completed my collection of Unova starters. Now I can breed them and trade them over the GTS. I'll do the same thing when I transfer over all my Sinnoh starters.

Meowth City
2nd March 2012, 10:24 PM
Someone was giving away a Landorus for a Jolteon. That's pretty much the weirdest thing I've come across.

the3rdH0kage
2nd March 2012, 11:31 PM
i know this isnt gts but yesterday i traded a growliithe, abra, and eevee for and bulbasaur with tackle, a charmander with growl, focus punch, flamethrower, and flare blitz , and a squrtile with tackle these were all eggs but i got them off of the serebii wifi chat

Claus351
3rd March 2012, 3:19 AM
I traded an old groudon of mine (my first one so I kinda regret it) for a level 100 shiny porygon-Z. o,0 I still have to check if its hacked.

Crimson_Blazer
3rd March 2012, 3:24 AM
I got a Japanese female axew for a RAticate

Enigmadoodles
3rd March 2012, 3:32 AM
I got a shiny Darkrai for a Cacnea. I was bored and put a random pokemon on gts and asked for one, and when I saw I got one I jokingly said to my sister "maybe it will be shiny". I was surprised when it was but I ended up trading to my sister on Christmas since I already have a shiny Darkrai.

Lorde
3rd March 2012, 3:32 AM
I traded some Legendary Pokemon for Oshawott. At the time I was trying to collect Oshawott from different languages because I'm an insane Oshawott stan, but the only way to get a German and Korean Oshawott was to offer a Reshiram and a Suicune. But I had several Legendary Pokemon at the time, so it wasn't that bad.

danoobna
3rd March 2012, 10:34 PM
I was on GTS negotiations and two different people sad faced when i put up a shiny UT charmander. Then one person offered a kabuto, sableeye or lusle for the charmander

Dragrath
4th March 2012, 11:09 PM
once traded a maikarp lvl 35 for a spiritomb lvl 65. poor fellow.

saw worse lv 5 Magicarp for a sassy Japanese lv 47 Palkia ...(untrained)...
I had done it for the lols but I never expected anyone to take such a troll offer ever.... wow... poor fool...
^ the Carp even had a attack lowering nature... WTF

I don't know about you guys but I have the strange habit of getting attached to any Pokemon I've trained... I can't force myself to either trade or release them (well I will trade but only for evolution) thus I can only trade the ones I designated trade fodder from the start...

Mug
5th March 2012, 3:40 AM
Some guy gave me an untouched shiny Totodile, and I gave him like... I don't even know. Something common, but late-game, like Bouffalant.

OrangeArcanine
10th March 2012, 9:17 PM
A few days ago i received a lvl. 42 Cobalion (possibly legit) for a non-shiny male lvl.1 Bulbasaur

danoobna
11th March 2012, 3:00 AM
I traded a level 5 male charmander for a level 100 japanese Hadou mew with Psychich, flamethrower, icebolt, and thunder, and it looks legit

Iris Mist
11th March 2012, 4:28 AM
I had put up a fodder pokemon up for trade, and had forgotten about it. I was looking for a Deoxys, and ended up getting a shiny lv 100. Almost sure it's a hack, but it's my first legitimately obtained Deoxys.

Admon_Gold
11th March 2012, 10:05 AM
I put up a pokemon on the gts almost two years ago, when HeartGold was new, and lost internet and eventually interest, then I bought Pokemon White last week and found my Ninteno WiFi Adapter again, and for kicks got on the GTS on HeartGold, and got a Japanese Meowth, I don't even know what I traded him!!!

Thankfully I found out about the Masuda method last week too and maybe I'll finally have my chance at legit shinies....

I had bought an action replay when I started losing interest just for giggles and used the shiny cheat for almost 60 different Pokemon, Celebi, Articuno, Mewtwo, ect... (couldn't get shiny Mew though because of the behavior glitch) but my Action Replay got chewed up by my Lillipup so I guess karma got me in the end...

However, that foreign Meowth is just what I need for increasing my chance at legit shinies ;P

SouthParkPikachu
12th March 2012, 6:25 PM
On the GTS Negotiations I got a Level 60 shiny Raichu and the other guy/girl got a regular Zorua.
On the normal GTS, I put in Musharna and I ended up getting a Zekrom, pretty crazy. o_o

GameMaster10
13th March 2012, 10:05 AM
Lv. 1 Phanapy for a legit, untouched Pearl Version Palkia... not even kidding.

Vulcan_Apocalypse
13th March 2012, 3:46 PM
Heh, I could fill the entire Internet with weird trades done on the GTS.

wingman32x
13th March 2012, 4:31 PM
I've had a ton of weird trades on gts. I've been MM'ing for a shiny Tepig for a long time, and I've come to realize that by offering a female Tepig, you can pretty much get whatever you want in return, and fast. My most recent get was a Japanese UT Mesprit. I almost feel bad, but if they want a Tepig that bad, then by all means.

I don't do that often, though. My asking price for my Tepig are usually very fair. I'm usually just after dex fillers or regular pokemon that I don't have anymore. I make it a point to offer fair since I'm tired of seeing people offering their level one Caterpie for a Latios.

What pisses me off even more though is people offering pokemon for Reshiram level 9 and under. Seriously, what's the point of that. Do people just do it to show off/troll? It makes finding a pokemon very hard sometimes.

SS_Append
13th March 2012, 5:02 PM
I got an Eppie's Deoxys for a hacked shiny Lv.100 Magikarp.

LightningRevolver
14th March 2012, 11:45 AM
I traded a Lilipup for a Lv60 Braviary! Haha!

Sprat93
14th March 2012, 6:04 PM
Probarly wrong sections but how can I see a pokemon so I can ask for it on GTs (A pokemon that is not usually on the game in the wild/trainers pokemon)

meismadatyou
14th March 2012, 6:56 PM
Level 1 Turtwig, for a level 65 Haxorus. I'm so happeh!

drakeball
14th March 2012, 7:17 PM
A level 26 Herdier for a lvl 1 Treecko

Prison Mike
14th March 2012, 9:02 PM
A level 1 Zorua for a level 56 Emboar. People eat Zoruas up on the GTS!

GoldenMagikarp
14th March 2012, 9:32 PM
Probarly wrong sections but how can I see a pokemon so I can ask for it on GTs (A pokemon that is not usually on the game in the wild/trainers pokemon)

Pokemon have to be in your pokedex if you want to ask for them on the GTS. For example, you can't ask for a Mew unless you have (or used to have) one.

drago0n
14th March 2012, 9:52 PM
Lvl 1 Dratini for a Jirachi

Kats28
15th March 2012, 12:04 AM
I just gave away a level 1 Eevee (female) for a level 100 shiny Proygon -Z!

Prison Mike
15th March 2012, 12:13 AM
I just gave away a level 1 Eevee (female) for a level 100 shiny Proygon -Z!

That's probably hacked if I had to guess. I'm suspicious of any level 100 shiny on the GTS, though.

Sobe0047
16th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Ya...
Especially Lv. 100 Shiny Porygon-Z...
Anyway.
Phione (Lv.1) for a Shiny Druddigon (Lv.34) <3

FE21
17th March 2012, 5:42 AM
Level 72 Conkeldur for the shiny of my dreams-a SHINY DEERLING!!!

Shinku
17th March 2012, 5:33 PM
I normally put in a level 1 weedle or some other common low level pokemon and always get a Zekrom or Reshiram in return, a couple of which were level 100 xD

Darkened_Kingdra
17th March 2012, 6:56 PM
Traded a Victini for a Sesmitoad, and my friend traded a Magikarp for a shiny Arceus.

Cometstarlight
17th March 2012, 7:10 PM
The other night, someone tried to give me a shiny Zekrom for a shiny Salamence.
Of course I said no, b/c I know it wasn't legit so then he got PO'd that I didn't take the bait and the got off.

Pokemonpal7
18th March 2012, 3:48 PM
0.o
My Lvl17 Smeargle for a Lvl100 Reshiram.
o.0

LittleMunchlax
18th March 2012, 8:53 PM
I got a level 100 female bisharp for a Lvl.1 male eevee
A Lvl.1 male zoura for a shiny Lvl.70 aron
a newly hatched dratini egg for a level 76 japanese Kyurem... Man I'm lucky.

AwesomeReshiram93
18th March 2012, 9:05 PM
I gave some dude a egg for a level 25 Tirtouga. He took it quite eagerly.

dan2point5
18th March 2012, 10:51 PM
I haven't received anything too strange on the GTS but whenever I chain shinies and get more than 1 of my target I put the extra shinies up for trade in return for any basic pokemon. Just doing my little bit to spread some happiness. If anyone has any easy shinies from trainer 'Dan' I hope it's me!

AquaRegisteel
18th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Traded a Victini for a Sesmitoad, and my friend traded a Magikarp for a shiny Arceus.

Shiny Arceus is a hack, mind you.

gamerator1
19th March 2012, 4:54 AM
On GTS negotiations I got a Suicune in return for Metapod.
A week later I got a LV.100 Hydreigon for Suicune.
Best Trade EVER.

maxximuscree
19th March 2012, 4:57 AM
level 1 munchlax for a zekrom
awesome

FrozenConstellation
19th March 2012, 11:45 PM
shiny espeon for lvl 1 charmander
really bad...

Earendil
20th March 2012, 3:26 AM
Someone gave me a Lv. 100 Zekrom for a Spiritomb that I put up.

mfp94
22nd March 2012, 5:26 AM
I had a LV magby, traded it for a LV 100 Salamence. Personally, I dont like LV 100 I dont raise, so I traded it for a Turtwig. So I basically traded a Magby for Turtwig with a pretty big middle man.

RilverXD
26th March 2012, 10:32 AM
Lv 70 braviary for lvl 35 spiritomb. The guy must have really wanted the braviary cause the spiritomb had pokerus!

doseljugo
26th March 2012, 11:52 AM
In the GTS someone deposited a shiny Entei and only asked for a female Dratini just right now. :) I obviously went for it. I am also sure I gave away Timburr for a legendary... I forget which though. I think I got a Groudon for a Gigalith. I

Today, I also saw a Darkrai for a Skarmary and a shiny Rayquaza for a girl Pikachu... though I didn't have either e Skarmary or a Pikachu. I am so very sad right now LOL They are both all gone :(((

geK0
27th March 2012, 2:33 AM
People are willing to give their first born child for Zoroark on the GTS : \

It's funny the amount of legendaries i've gotten for Zoroarks

doseljugo
27th March 2012, 5:53 AM
People are willing to give their first born child for Zoroark on the GTS : \

It's funny the amount of legendaries i've gotten for Zoroarks

Guess who is leveling up Zoararks now LOL

On a side note I just got Giratina for a female squirtle. One of my best trades yet.

My best trade has been a Shiny Terrakion for a Zorua I deposited. I am so happy for that shiny because I was able to trade it and a Dialga for Mew and Deoxys. :)

MimiSkitty
27th March 2012, 4:02 PM
Honestly, I can't remember too well, but I think that I traded a female Feebas for some Legendary, once...

Trinimaster.
28th March 2012, 5:21 AM
Ended up giving a guy a sewaddle for a shiny swoobat at one time.Swoobat turned out to be legit as well taking in mind that the GTS is full of hacked shiny pokes.

Kaze512
30th March 2012, 4:08 AM
A level 1 Snivy for a japense legit Suicune I did 10 minutes ago =D

-Gummi~Llamas-
31st March 2012, 12:53 AM
Just recently I traded a level 15 Sawk taking up space in my PC(Even though I have plenty of space, ^.^), for a level 1 Japanese Snivy, with Mirror Move, Taunt, and Leaf Storm.

(Not bad!)

Darth Revan
31st March 2012, 12:55 AM
I put in a krickettot. Got a Palkia from it. lv100 but it only knew rock smash...probably hacked...but hey i was 11

LightningRevolver
31st March 2012, 3:10 PM
I put in a krickettot. Got a Palkia from it. lv100 but it only knew rock smash...probably hacked...but hey i was 11

Or maybe it was leveled up and the moves got deleted by the move deleter and then got beat up.

Geog112
31st March 2012, 3:38 PM
I don't seem to get much luck in the GTS. The best I've got was I traded an Emboar for a groudon. But Apart from that I get people log out on me.

Dancing Togekiss
31st March 2012, 5:46 PM
I just traded a Lvl 8 Crygonal for a Lvl 56 Gible holding a dragon scale. The guy was asking for a lvl 9 or under crogonal so I gave him one :P. I kind of feel sorry for the guy but on the bright side, I can have a Garchomp on my black version now!

LittleMunchlax
1st April 2012, 7:37 PM
I once got a legit shiny Lvl 100 eevee for I think a lvl 1 zoura.

ChloboShoka
2nd April 2012, 5:34 PM
What's all this fuss about Unova legendaries under level 1?

I got a Swanna for a bidoof over there.

xmirch
3rd April 2012, 10:46 PM
I traded a Bidoof for a lv 100 Japanese Lucario

MajinYoshi
3rd April 2012, 10:53 PM
I got a Thundurus with 31 Spd IVs and 27 Sp.Atk IVs for a normal Thundurus with nothing special about it.

ParaChomp
3rd April 2012, 10:55 PM
I got a shiny level 100 Ninetails for something...I for got what I offered but they must have been desperate.

GogoGojira
4th April 2012, 2:59 AM
I put up a normal Flygon and got a level 86 shiny Gengar. It was a legit one too.

shinypokemon
4th April 2012, 3:30 AM
I've got almost every legendary of Unova just giving away lvl 1 Cyndaquil. But still, the weirdest trade I've done is when I got a shiny event Rayquaza for a lvl 5 Unown. I'm almost sure that guy thought his Rayquaza was glitched or something, and that's why he traded it

Lanik
4th April 2012, 3:37 AM
I've traded my male Electabuzz for a female Electabuzz. And that female Electabuzz was holding an electirizer.

davidchu
4th April 2012, 4:24 AM
A Hardy Zekrom UT for a Spiritomb.
I guess it was sorta fair for both of use, but the Spiritomb was adamant, so meh

Dragon Pokéballs
4th April 2012, 4:56 AM
I traded a lvl 100 Arceus for a Tepig just so I could complete my Unova Pokedex. I got that Arceus in a trade from another person, but he said he got it with an action replay so I couldn't find a use for it. Well, one man's trash turned out to be some stranger's treasure. :)

ilovedeino
4th April 2012, 7:16 AM
I once traded a level 100 Rhydon holding a Protector for another level 100 Rhydon holding a Protector. I was like YAY I'M HAPPY and I was guessing the other person was happy too.

SpencerJJ2
6th April 2012, 11:46 PM
I just did this trade that I thought was a bit strange. I traded a level 15 Scraggy for a Japanese Oshawatt that appears to be legit. Cool.

MetamonKerudio
7th April 2012, 1:06 AM
I almost traded a lvl. 20 ferroseed for a Zorua who's level I don't remember, but my Wi-Fi glitched :(

xXWhiteRayquazaXx
7th April 2012, 10:15 PM
I once traded a random egg (i think it was vullaby) for a lvl 94 tropius.

ShinyMienshao
8th April 2012, 3:38 AM
I traded my crummy level 46 seismitoad for a level 67 Japanese hydreigon. The poor Japanese kid got ripped off. But I guess I did too because it had an adamant nature. Adamant!!! May I remind you this was three days after the release of the european game so nobody else could trade for my hydreigon.

And up to this day I STILL have it.

GoldenMagikarp
9th April 2012, 12:44 PM
My wifi hasn't been working for a long time. I made it work today and when i entered the GTS i got a lv 100 Modest Hadou Mew that seems to be EV-trained. I can't remember what i gave for it but i don't think that it was anything good.

DiamondClass
9th April 2012, 6:30 PM
Nothing too strange, but once I traded a Suicune (in-game), it was adamant so I didn't mind giving it away. I wanted a level 100 Togekiss and turns out I got a perfect one with Extremespeed from an event.

Junior12
12th April 2012, 4:27 PM
Some poor guy was being a smartarse offering his Lv.100 Darkrai for a Lv.9 Zekrom.... So my mate hacked one and traded him. Serves him right for showing off.

Klay
14th April 2012, 10:13 AM
Ive got a shiny Tepig for giving a Slowpoke....i couldn't belive it at first, ive started to laught!!! yeah i have the Blue Emboar

WishIhadaManafi5
14th April 2012, 9:24 PM
@ Junior12: Ran into similar situations on wifi before. Made sure to trade as soon as I could (as in trading something non-hacked that they wanted for it -- they probably figured no one would have one, but they were wrong).

LordLucario21
16th April 2012, 12:27 AM
I traded a level 100 Ambipom with a bad nature for a Japanese Electivire With Pokerus and a Naughty nature . I was ecstatic because Electivire was one of the Pokemon I really needed to help complete my pokedex

Pseudoll168
16th April 2012, 6:56 AM
A lv1 feebas for lv100 shiny sableye with wonderguard... oh if only it wasn't hacked i would use it all the time.

palkia37
16th April 2012, 3:14 PM
Just the other day I traded a lv 1 zoroa for a lv 100 shiny modest porygon-z on negotiations. But I think it was hacked because the location was just a bunch of dashes.

BattleFanatic14
16th April 2012, 4:20 PM
I was unaware that there was only one Zorua in the game, so I traded it for a Musharna shortly after I got White...

2rsa
16th April 2012, 6:51 PM
Some poor guy was being a smartarse offering his Lv.100 Darkrai for a Lv.9 Zekrom.... So my mate hacked one and traded him. Serves him right for showing off.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but since there is no legit level 1-9 Zekrom/Reshiram,GTS won't allow you to trade a hacked Reshiram/Zekrom.you can use any cheating device but you won't be able to tarde them.

DragonCollector
17th April 2012, 6:08 AM
How are you guys trading with B/W even? Whenever I try to do GTS an error message pops up :/

venetrix
18th April 2012, 8:34 PM
I bought a second-hand copy of Platinum and found the previous owner had a whole load of lv100s/legends/shinies and event pokemon saved on the cartridge. I've been trading them over GTS for various things I need ever since. Most frequent one was trading a level 100 Gengar for a Reshiram, then trading that for a level 1 Nincada because I want to train one up.

SuperPichu
23rd April 2012, 6:25 PM
On White, I traded a Lv.1-7 Phione for a LV.100 RAYQUAZA!!! It seems legit, caught in an Ultra Ball and from Hoenn( RSE). He probably didn't have the Ranger games( only way to get Manaphy and Phione) and I've still got another Phione on White. Sweet! :)

Larry
23rd April 2012, 10:45 PM
I traded a shiny Mew for my trusty level 100 Caterpie.

gpdlt
23rd April 2012, 11:41 PM
I bought a second-hand copy of Platinum and found the previous owner had a whole load of lv100s/legends/shinies and event pokemon saved on the cartridge. I've been trading them over GTS for various things I need ever since. Most frequent one was trading a level 100 Gengar for a Reshiram, then trading that for a level 1 Nincada because I want to train one up.

You're not the only one.

32er
24th April 2012, 4:16 AM
A Magikarp for a LEGIT shiny Oshawott.

GogoGojira
24th April 2012, 5:11 PM
I put a normal trapinch (I think) on the GTS and got a legit shiny Gengar.

Robeson64
26th April 2012, 6:26 AM
Traded my lvl 1 Bidoof for a lvl 100 Bidoof..

I was bored :p Didn't expect a trade to be completed within the day. People just love Bidoof.

Blaze12x2
26th April 2012, 6:27 PM
Either a level 1 male non shiny Zorua for a shiny legit Palkia or level 2 Bulbasaur for alevel 100 legit Ho-oH

TariaT
2nd May 2012, 3:00 PM
Traded my Lv. 1 Murkrow, got an Zekrom for it O.O

Estellise
3rd May 2012, 1:43 AM
I once traded a lvl 1 Snorunt for a level 67 shiny Skarmory...

Cressy
3rd May 2012, 1:57 AM
I traded a lvl 7 Caterpie and got a lvl 50 Manaphy. And it looks very legit too

Zapphire
3rd May 2012, 2:04 AM
Once had a Snorlax I didn't want, and traded it for a Shiny version of all the Hoenn starters.

Tonguetyd
9th June 2012, 12:23 PM
Someone requested any Hypno and offered a level 100 Golem.I took the chance.

Darth Revan
9th June 2012, 2:51 PM
Got an Arceus for a Kanto kangaskhan

DragonChampMorgan
9th June 2012, 6:47 PM
Once i got a shiny Palkia for a flaffy, and a shiny haxorus for a dewott. Sadly enough the Haxorus was a hack, so i put it in the gts for a high leveled crobat.

WishIhadaManafi5
9th June 2012, 9:43 PM
Traded a Wormadam (ground) for a blue Mew on my Soul Silver version. As for on my White version... traded a rare Pokémon (don't remember which one) for a shiny I really wanted. Not sure if that's a really weird trade though.

725roy
10th June 2012, 3:17 AM
Some idiot on negotiations was showing me this level 50 Zweilous, thinking it was pro, show I showed him my shiny Hydreigon. Note to self, NEVER EVER show people you have shinies, when you try to trade the something non-shiny they Always decline it. he traded me a shiny Haxorus for a shiny Geodude (female) named BOB.

Dragalge
10th June 2012, 9:08 PM
I traded a level 100 linoone for a hatched Shiny Scraggy with near flawless IVs. Plus a Shaymin for a Patrat, REALLY?

misty135
10th June 2012, 10:14 PM
once someone trade me a shiny steelix (untouched/nflawless) for a male horsea with outrage.

FieryLucario
11th June 2012, 3:51 AM
This isn't that weird but, I traded a normal boldore for another normal bordore no items so we both got gigalith

DragonChampMorgan
11th June 2012, 3:57 AM
Here's another weird trade that happened to me just a few hours ago. I put a newly hatched Tirtouga in the GTS and got a freakin' german female shiny Charizard for it. I fell off the couch sayin' "Am I dreaming?!" Now I have a male AND a female shiny Charizard. :D I wanna train them together :)

Reamer182
11th June 2012, 8:05 AM
well i never got a wierd trade but when i first used the GTS i thought maybe you could request shinies so i put my shiny voltorb in there and requested a ponyta, i thought eventually there would be a shiny check or something. but i deposited the voltorb and some lucky SOB got it before i could pull it out, in return i received a lvl 1 female ponyta -_-

HetaOni
11th June 2012, 8:36 AM
I was angry that people were asking for lvl 100s for a level 1 shiny so I asked my sister to give me her best lvl 100.
Later I ended up trading a level 100 magikarp for a legit level 50 shiny electivier. XD

Olympion
12th June 2012, 1:20 AM
In my first GTS trade, when I was just testing it out, I eventually ended up actually getting an Oshawott for the Sandile I put up. It was quite a pleasant surprise!

super_sonic914
26th June 2012, 3:46 AM
On the normal gts i put a lv 1 ba natured bad ivd zorua requesting a tornadus and got a shiny lv 100 one i wasn't really suprised for some reason

On negosiations i got about 80 shinies including legendaries for non shiny pokemon (mainly zorua) there were some hacked ones i got but i traded them for legit ones ;)

Typically now i can trade shinies for anything since i can just clone them and of course the other person would be happy which is how this thread came to be lol

So in all now im the one giving shines away over gts for anything really cuz thatz how i rollll

Moog2
26th June 2012, 3:50 AM
I had two of the same Jirachi due to cloning. It was the Movie one. Some guy was offering a WISHMKR Jirachi for any other Jirachi. Needless to say, I was very happy.

FullmetalPikachu
26th June 2012, 2:49 PM
My weirdest trade would have to be; I found someone offering a Shiny Dialga in return for lv 100 Oshawott. I could not pass that chance up, so I traded my lv 100 Oshawott I had sitting around for the Shiny Dialga. And I could not be happier about it :D

Blakexd9
26th June 2012, 7:36 PM
I have honestly gotten multiple Reshirams and Zekroms for a level 1 Tepig. (I bred a bunch.)

Drake Pokétrainer
27th June 2012, 9:57 AM
A shiny Venomoth for a trash pokemon.

But then again I helped that guy with figuring out how to give his sneasel a specific egg move. as it required a lot of crossbreeding but still, to give a shiny for that.
Even though it was probably a clone but I don't mind those.

tyranitarenthusiast
27th June 2012, 4:30 PM
i had a lvl 11 shiny magikarp in ss ( which sucked since i catch a wild shiny that you get get its evolved form of in every single hg/ss) so i transferred it to black and i traded it for a lvl 78 kyruem

sucka

Sonicfan9988
27th June 2012, 8:35 PM
I once traded an Electivire for a Mewtwo in the GTS Negotiations!

Summer of the Vulpix
27th June 2012, 10:40 PM
I just traded a level 3 patrat for a level 100 shiny darkrai, it's hacked but i'm still happy to have it.

Silvershark
28th June 2012, 8:20 AM
Not so much as weird trades as just a streak of good luck. Since the new Dream World area and B2/W2's been released I've been scouring the GTS for DW ability pokemon. Since yesterday I nabbed a Sandshrew, Shuckle, Swinub, Drilbur, and Riolu; all DW females. Since I sometimes get bored waiting for people to deposit the pokemon I'm looking for (I really want a DW Sneasel now) I'll browse other pokemon people have posted and if they're looking for something I have large surplus of (my GTS trading stock), I'll trade it, then trade that pokemon for something else I find. Did this a few times last night and got some very good pokemon. First there was one of my DW female Murkrows that I traded for a Snivy, which I then traded for a Lvl. 1 female Foongus. I was hoping it would have it's DW ability (it didn't), but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it not only had a good nature, but also flawless stats across the board. Later I traded one of my male DW Carvanhas for am Elgyem, which I then traded for a lvl. 30 Timid Japanese Shaymin who also turned out to be flawless with HP Ice. First times I've gotten pokemon with such good stats off the GTS. :D

WishIhadaManafi5
28th June 2012, 9:30 PM
Here's another weird trade that happened to me just a few hours ago. I put a newly hatched Tirtouga in the GTS and got a freakin' german female shiny Charizard for it. I fell off the couch sayin' "Am I dreaming?!" Now I have a male AND a female shiny Charizard. :D I wanna train them together :)

Lucky :). That's one awesome trade. Got a Lv. 100 Snorlax for a Lv. 9 and under Pokémon recently (forgot which Pokémon it was though). And last night, I got a Lv. 78 DW Lucario for a Lv. 9 and under Beldum.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
29th June 2012, 1:26 AM
Oh lord, where do I start:
We traded eggs. I gave her a zoura egg...and, in result, i got a zoura egg from her. Hah.
Lvl. 4 Phione for a lvl. 100 shiny Ho-oh (Pretty sure its hacked, but who gives a flying Kirby.)
Lvl. 7 Geodude for a Zekrom lvl. 100 (Oh man, it gets better)
Lvl. 3 Female Magikarp for a shiny Regigigas.
Lvl. 1 UT Oshawott for (yes, this guy was desperate and gave me 3 pokemon to offer. He let me have all even if i agve him succkish Pokemon) Shiny Ninetails lvl. 100, Shiny Porygon-Z lvl. 100 (I gave him a male Eevee), and Shiny Zororark (I spelled that wrong? xD and I gave him another Male Eevee.)
I've had some wacky trades, damn..

SapphireBlueEyes7799
29th June 2012, 1:27 AM
Oh lord, where do I start:
We traded eggs. I gave her a zoura egg...and, in result, i got a zoura egg from her. Hah.
Lvl. 4 Phione for a lvl. 100 shiny Ho-oh (Pretty sure its hacked, but who gives a flying Kirby.)
Lvl. 7 Geodude for a Zekrom lvl. 100 (Oh man, it gets better)
Lvl. 3 Female Magikarp for a shiny Regigigas.
Lvl. 1 UT Oshawott for (yes, this guy was desperate and gave me 3 pokemon to offer. He let me have all even if i agve him succkish Pokemon) Shiny Ninetails lvl. 100, Shiny Porygon-Z lvl. 100 (I gave him a male Eevee), and Shiny Zororark (I spelled that wrong? xD and I gave him another Male Eevee.)
I've had some wacky trades, damn..

Sonicfan9988
29th June 2012, 3:35 AM
Today, I traded my Tornadus for a shiny Charizard. I also traded an extra Hydreigon I had for a Manaphy!

rovert
29th June 2012, 3:44 AM
I traded a semi-legit level 100 haxorus for a level 1 japanese meowth :3

I don't regret a thing.

RedCometCustom
29th June 2012, 8:41 AM
One time I though up a Shaymin asking for another Mew. I got back a shiny Mew! Best. Trade. Ever.

Jerda Foks
4th July 2012, 3:58 PM
Oh yeah, this is both the wierdest and best trade of my whole training life (including the trades I did from 4th generaton). Newly trained Haxorus, for a, now get this, a Zekrom! Not a joke, and this Zekrom wasn't cheated for or cloned. This was near the beginnning of release too, so somebody had just finished their game! I was super-psyched and didn't believe it at first. So now I have two Zekrom, one from this trade and one from the wifi event.

Woba Fett
7th July 2012, 1:42 AM
Weirdest trade for me was a Tornadus for Jirachi. Just regular Tornadus, that's going to be better from Dream Radar anyway for a Jirachi.

Hilda
7th July 2012, 1:55 AM
Magikarp for Magikarp.

~CallOfTheIndie~
7th July 2012, 1:58 AM
I believe I did a GTS trade of my DW Arceus for a female Caterpie. I like Butterfree, but didn't feel like using PokeTransfer. Plus, I already had my own Arceus that I could level up (cheated), for some reason I have an aversion to traded level 100's, 'cause I prefer to have a chance to level them up than getting a fully-levelled Pokemon (it was a level 100 Arceus)

Swampasaur
7th July 2012, 2:07 AM
I don't remember what I traded it for, but I got a shiny Foretress named "Drive-thru."

Weirdest nickname ever.

GoldenMagikarp
7th July 2012, 6:08 PM
I got a DWF Shroomish for a regular Heracross.

richi3f
7th July 2012, 7:02 PM
I got a female Pinsir, which I hoped was from DW (it wasn't), for a level 100 Zekrom. I didn't care for the Zekrom, got it from the GTS in the first place and may have been hacked.

ShadowMoon
7th July 2012, 7:17 PM
my hacked lv 1 zekrom, freshly hatched for a shiny mew being used for the cloning cheat, & its name was water boy, worst part was it was an hm slave that didn't know any water type moves, only cut, strength, fly & flash

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:50 AM
Weavile for a Manaphy, poor sucker!

RedRazor
19th July 2012, 4:08 AM
Level 1 Snivy for level 90 Braviary on the GTS, in less than 5 minutes I came back and Snivy was traded. It was so cool.

PinKunoichi
20th July 2012, 5:36 AM
My greatest scores was trading a Lv. 1 Cyndaquil for a Lv. 100 Shiny Cresselia... It wasn't hacked, though I can't tell if its cloned, but seriously. Later on though I somehow scored a Lv. 94 Shiny Latias on from the GTS, though I forget what I traded for it.

Oblivious Leafeon!
20th July 2012, 5:39 AM
The only crazy trade I've done is I've traded my Zekrom for a Zoroark, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm not usually one for trading. :3

Fastbreak16
20th July 2012, 7:52 AM
I just traded a regular old mudkip for a Japanese Suicune. It seems like all the pokemon I'm getting are Japanese, and they look legit too, though I can be fooled. :/

Alex048
20th July 2012, 5:42 PM
Looks like I'm on the opposite side of the status quo this time around. I put a Latias on the GTS and got a Zorua out of it. I could have traded over the event legendaries from HG, but I didn't want to deal with the hassle. I didn't really care because I traded for the Latias on GTS Negotiations some time ago.

Kanethedragon
20th July 2012, 6:18 PM
Lvl 1 Arcanine that I named Ember and was originally a newly hatched Growlithe for a lvl 3 Manaphy from someone who hatched it in HG or SS. (I know it's legit cause of the Fateful Encounter message in it's stats. The guy was probably trying to see if he could hatch it shiny by trading it over to HG/SS whichever one he had.

waterboy62311
5th September 2012, 9:28 PM
Well about three hours ago I got a guy to hand me his Legendary Verizion for a 33 Electrode.

And yes, it does seem the Japanese, or one of the languages that uses symbols, is dominating GTS right now still.

xNitros
5th September 2012, 9:32 PM
I traded a just hatched charmander and got a shiny toxicroak

The_UnAmerican_Idol
6th September 2012, 1:16 AM
>.> Ive given away legendaries for newly hatched Pokemon I wanted to train

Koratah
6th September 2012, 4:06 PM
Recently traded a Zekrom for a Japanese Raichu--surprise, surprise, though, the Raichu ended up being full ev-trained in HP and speed and had pretty nice bred IVs. I had expected to get something cruddy, so I was pretty shocked.

Patri25
6th September 2012, 6:51 PM
I trade my Hydregion Lv 100 by a shiny Haxorus Lv 100, adamant nature and Max atttack and Speed

GreatGonzales
6th September 2012, 10:57 PM
I find it very difficult to make any trades on the GTS, because I honestly think everyone on there is an absolute idiot.

I made a very dumb trade in which I traded my giratina for a shiny level 100 porygon z. I didn't know how common they were.

waterboy62311
6th September 2012, 11:26 PM
How do you get a level <9 Zekrom or Resheram, everyone on GTS wants them, even for a patrat.

TeamRocketGrunt
6th September 2012, 11:29 PM
I don't remember what I traded it for, but I got a shiny Foretress named "Drive-thru."

Weirdest nickname ever.

Maybe because it has U-turn? LOL

VS
6th September 2012, 11:29 PM
How do you get a level <9 Zekrom or Resheram, everyone on GTS wants them, even for a patrat.
They're trolling you.

The_UnAmerican_Idol
6th September 2012, 11:34 PM
They're trolling you.
Gamefreak really should fix that...

Omnite
7th September 2012, 6:08 PM
Traded a Level 1 Ditto for a French Jolteon ... That came onto my version as a Gyarados?

Toxic Nightshade
8th September 2012, 12:47 AM
i traded a lv. 1 chinchou (female) for a lv. 70-something galvantula who HAD pokerus, moves that had their PP's maxed out, and it's stats maxed out. i thought it was hacked or something so i put it back into the GTS.

Shazdar
8th September 2012, 1:21 PM
One of my brothers traded a female Sawsbuck for a shiny Aerodactyl. I nearly did not believe someone would seriously do that until I found an offer just as bad. However i don't remember what it was.

Pokeparadox
8th September 2012, 2:15 PM
was try to get tornadus on W and i was on negotiations!
so I was fed up when i found some1 with tornadus, tried to explain i wanted it, and he let me trade it for a regular gyarados

Mokepon22
9th September 2012, 6:55 AM
Trading a Garchomp for a Gigalith because I wanted an Arcanine and they wanted a Gigalith for it and I wasn't about to trade MY personal Gigalith, went back and it said the pokemon was already traded -__-

Hav an extra Gigalith that I hav no idea what i'm gonna do with it ._.

Ammako
9th September 2012, 8:26 AM
Trading a Garchomp for a Gigalith because I wanted an Arcanine and they wanted a Gigalith for it and I wasn't about to trade MY personal Gigalith, went back and it said the pokemon was already traded -__-

Hav an extra Gigalith that I hav no idea what i'm gonna do with it ._.

Put it back up on the GTS in exchange for an Arcanine :D

James2344
9th September 2012, 8:49 AM
My sister got a raquaza for a patrat, i traded a volcarona level 70 (which i traded my untrained kyurem for) for a level 100 kyurem

Princess Raspberyl
9th September 2012, 8:51 AM
Level 1 Pokemon I cannot remember (Pretty sure it was a starter though) for a Thundurus.

Cutty
9th September 2012, 12:45 PM
I rarely do GTS trade. But usually I get what I want by offering my chained shinies.
For rare legendary most of the time they're hacked. At least I think that way.

James2344
9th September 2012, 1:02 PM
Dream world Lucario for a level 100 shiny schuckle, it's in the hack check thread now

Silverwynde
10th September 2012, 5:15 AM
A Dream World Golett, given up for a mere Ditto. The last two I got from GTS were offered up for a Landorus. Then there was the level 100 Golurk that was put on GTS for a Patrat and the shiny Golett that was put up for a level 9 and under Bidoof. Yeah, I have a lot of really weird trades that involve Golett/Golurk.

koosbane
10th September 2012, 3:52 PM
Reshiram for a nincada.

ShadowGroudon
10th September 2012, 8:04 PM
i gave a golett lvl 44 for a serperior. i dont know why he wanted one, its so easy to get it....

chuchu08
10th September 2012, 8:50 PM
Yesterday I got a Reshiram at level 100 for a Cascoon.

ShadowMoon
18th September 2012, 11:54 PM
Weavile for a Manaphy, poor sucker!
that might have been my gf, shes obsessed with weaviles for some reason and is likely to trade off a manaphy i cloned for one. i clone over pkmn that i hatched with an unwanted ability and transfer them to her game & she just trades em off for random pkmn...

its a glitch brought about by a gts cloning cheat, the only legendarys you can get at such a low lv are phione, dialga, palkia, giritina, regigigas,(i might be forgetting a few and i might have misspelled namez)

Moog2
18th September 2012, 11:57 PM
I got a Lv. 5 UT Jirachi for an Eevee. I was rather pleased with that exchange. :D

RedTroopa
20th September 2012, 5:36 AM
I got a Latias for a growlithe. Wut?

Rinne
20th September 2012, 6:15 AM
Traded a Ditto for another Ditto. 8'D

Ferrin
20th September 2012, 12:38 PM
i traded my untouched lvl. 50 zekrom for a japanese shiny latias.it doesn't look hacked :)
........ill miss my zekrom....

TherianForm
20th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Mienshao I caught on route 14 for Latias :) Lv.1 Torchic for shiny Suddowoodo :)

Thunderstrike18
20th September 2012, 11:13 PM
A level 22 tyrogue for N's Zoroark at level 50.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
26th September 2012, 5:37 AM
This may sound weird but...a Level 1 Rotom for a Shiny Dialga.

Iwz8472
26th September 2012, 9:37 PM
I traded a level 1 zorua for a level 1 shiny torchic

Sigilyph2
27th September 2012, 1:42 AM
I got a Zoroark for a Lillipup egg. The Zoroark turned out to have a horrible nature and EVs but it was still a weird trade.

Wolveram
27th September 2012, 4:30 AM
I traded an Empoleon for a Shaymin. Indeed, it was strange. The Shaymin turned out hacked, so I don't have it anymore :(

Shaylup
28th September 2012, 6:46 PM
I've been wanting to MM for a shiny Audino recently, but I didn't have a foreign-language Pokemon from the Fairy egg group. I decided to get a Japanese Cottonee or Whimsicott from the GTS. My White boxes are looking a bit empty, so I put up my ingame lv. 41 Darmanitan for any male Whimsicott. I got one, but it turned out to be American, so I did a search for Japanese Cottonee. To my surprise, there was a lv. 70 one asking for any Whimsicott. I thought it was odd that it wasn't evolved, but I traded the Whimsicott for it anyway. I checked my new Japanese Cottonee's summary and... it was caught at lv. 65 in Pinwheel Forest. I just released it.

Mokepon22
30th September 2012, 2:23 AM
I've been wanting to MM for a shiny Audino recently, but I didn't have a foreign-language Pokemon from the Fairy egg group. I decided to get a Japanese Cottonee or Whimsicott from the GTS. My White boxes are looking a bit empty, so I put up my ingame lv. 41 Darmanitan for any male Whimsicott. I got one, but it turned out to be American, so I did a search for Japanese Cottonee. To my surprise, there was a lv. 70 one asking for any Whimsicott. I thought it was odd that it wasn't evolved, but I traded the Whimsicott for it anyway. I checked my new Japanese Cottonee's summary and... it was caught at lv. 65 in Pinwheel Forest. I just released it.

Lol you know that Cottonee could be from Black 2/White 2, seeing as how that area is post-game and the levels are now 50+

Chloe Cassandra
30th September 2012, 3:42 AM
I traded a level 1 Piplup for a level 88 Dragonite. xD

Estellise
30th September 2012, 3:55 PM
As a joke, I put up a Bidoof (lvl 1) for a Lucario. The next day....I got a Lucario!!

DuquĘ?
30th September 2012, 4:21 PM
A female panpour (any level) for a lucario lv. 70 and up. I got a shiny one (and I have the strange feeling it can be a hack -_-).

Mokepon22
7th October 2012, 5:31 AM
Serious AF right now, just traded a female Slopoke for a Dialga lol :D

Shaylup
7th October 2012, 10:57 PM
Lol you know that Cottonee could be from Black 2/White 2, seeing as how that area is post-game and the levels are now 50+

omg lol, i had no idea. It was adamant too. Facepalm.

HylianDerek
10th October 2012, 4:06 AM
Well, just some days ago I offered in the GTS a Mew Lv. 100 for a zorua Lv. 1, I daily offer Lv. 100 Mew for minimal level pokemon

Shaylup
10th October 2012, 9:58 PM
Well, just some days ago I offered in the GTS a Mew Lv. 100 for a zorua Lv. 1, I daily offer Lv. 100 Mew for minimal level pokemon

How do you get all those Mews...?

ShinyMienshao
10th October 2012, 10:04 PM
How do you get all those Mews...?

I'm guessing hacked.

Silverwynde
12th October 2012, 2:59 AM
A Ditto for a Dream World Golett. The other three DW Goletts I managed to nail from GTS all wanted one of the Kami trio--two asked for Landorus and one asked for Thundurus. I was really surprised that someone was willing to offer a Dream Worlder for what amounted as a steal in trading terms.

Totally mine and totally loved, all four of them. <3

Sadarac
12th October 2012, 3:09 AM
Couldn't find a decent offer for a Japanese Ditto (for MM'ing pokemon) for 3 days straight (80% of the requests were lvl 9 or less Res/Zek). I say to myself, "i give up" and throw up a snivy asking for a ditto, figuring that I'll get some american ditto or something like that. I get a Japanese Ditto. The only way this could have been funnier is if it had been shiny.

Jethron
12th October 2012, 10:56 AM
I had a fantastic day on the gts last night, i traded a lv 5 pidgey, an octillery and a zorua, for 3 shinies, a lv100 Noctowl, a Marowak, and a Sneasel :D all with the same guy, and also I traded with another guy a normal bulbasaur, for a shiny lv 100 latias, I´m just overjoyed now! But the weirdest trade I´ve made in the gts is when I left a normal bulbasaur for an espeon, and when I went back to look, they had traded me a shiny lv 100, timid female espeon, which had its DW ability!

ImAnOKIE12
17th October 2012, 3:12 AM
Level 2 bidoof and got a level 1 shiny trapinch:

GoldenMagikarp
21st November 2012, 3:57 PM
Today when I checked the GTS, someone offered a Korean lv. 10 male Jolteon for a Jirachi lv. 9 and under. I thought that it might be a DW-event Jolteon, so I searched for Jirachi. Suprisingly, someone was offering an UT WISHMKR Jirachi for any Reshiram. I had a spare Reshiram, so I traded that for the Jirachi. Then I quickly trade the Jirachi for the Jolteon, and sure enough, it was an UT DW-event one. I hack-checked it with pokecheck and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. I also got it from the OT and it was unique in the pokecheck database, so it might be uncloned as well.

Using the GTS really pays off sometimes :D

Unoin
28th November 2012, 7:59 PM
I traded a junk Patrat for another Patrat unintentionally. I guess the other person got annoyed with me for just offering a Patrat for something much better and wanted to annoy me back!

sagittar
29th November 2012, 3:46 AM
I got a shiny Karablast for a plain old Shellmet once. :)

Earendil
29th November 2012, 5:05 AM
Someone traded me a shiny Chimchar for an egg on GTS Negotiations. That same person also traded me a shiny Dratini for a random hatched Pokemon (I forgot which, although I can tell you it was nothing special).

Charzard_91
29th November 2012, 6:30 AM
hey im interested in trading PM me

Lorenzo The Comic
5th December 2012, 10:53 PM
I traded a Reshiram for a ♀ Maractus whose nickname is "Zekrom"...

Something~Kinda~Ooooh
6th December 2012, 12:01 AM
Today I traded a plain old Rhydon for an MATTLE Ho-Oh, it turned out to be a clone... But I only really gained from that trade!

Banana Knight Arthur
6th December 2012, 1:25 AM
I once traded a Hall of Origin Arceus for a Rattata.

Best trade of my life, right there.

Cyada
8th December 2012, 8:59 PM
A legitimate Ho-Oh for a plain lvl 1 Cyndaquil. I couldn't believe it until I saw the legendary sitting in my box.
And the other guy was rather happy about the trade.

Squirtle_Master
9th December 2012, 7:01 PM
A level 1 normal Charamander for a level 65 Kyurem.

GoldenMagikarp
9th December 2012, 7:05 PM
A level 1 normal Charamander for a level 65 Kyurem.

That Kyurem is hacked. Kyurem can only be chaught in BW at Lv. 75 and in BW2 at Lv. 70, so the lowest level a Kyurem can be in is 70.

Squirtle_Master
10th December 2012, 8:28 PM
That Kyurem is hacked. Kyurem can only be chaught in BW at Lv. 75 and in BW2 at Lv. 70, so the lowest level a Kyurem can be in is 70.

It's actually level 77. I checked it the other day. When I posted this I didn't look at his level

silverangel
10th December 2012, 8:31 PM
I traded a Reshiram for a ♀ Maractus whose nickname is "Zekrom"...

A lot of people do that, they nickname a pokemon another Pokemon and trade it on GTS. ThenGTS is actually fooled by this believe it or not. I guess that there are even scammers in the GTS.

FrozenConstellation
12th December 2012, 5:08 AM
I traded a Giratina for a Manaphy whose nickname was Heatran...appearently it means the GTS glitched in some way and the real pokemon is Heatran, but now looks like a manaphy..:

cantavanda
12th December 2012, 3:21 PM
We both traded a level 3 patrat lol

Earendil
12th December 2012, 8:28 PM
Someone traded me a Lv. 100 Weavile for a random starter last night.

Igos263
12th December 2012, 9:12 PM
The weirdest 1 I ever did was also the best. It was GTS trade in my Pokemon Pearl about several years back. Some guy from Afghanistan was offering a lv 100 Lugia for a lv 10 Magikarp &

when I got the Lugia it was raised very well by this lad & it's still 1 of my best legendary pokemon in my legendary pokemon arsenal.

cybersonic233
15th December 2012, 7:57 PM
weirdest thing ive ever gotten was a Level 100 Shiny Porygon-Z with no met at location still got it on my white version I think

Earendil
16th December 2012, 8:07 PM
I just traded a Totodile for a shiny Magmortar on GTS Negotiations.

TheZoruaBreeder
18th December 2012, 10:18 PM
I was a noob and I got my Pansage for a Event Level 100. Shiny Porygon - Z. Maybe he felt sorry for me and traded me a clone. Oh yeah, when I'm on GTS I can offer a Zorua, Skarmory or a Teddiursa for anything that I want. I have two Kyruems and 4 Virizions. Not to mention a bunch of Lv. 100s. People eat that stuff up.
#Breederadvantages

GoldenMagikarp
19th December 2012, 9:16 AM
I was a noob and I got my Pansage for a Event Level 100. Shiny Porygon - Z. Maybe he felt sorry for me and traded me a clone. Oh yeah, when I'm on GTS I can offer a Zorua, Skarmory or a Teddiursa for anything that I want. I have two Kyruems and 4 Virizions. Not to mention a bunch of Lv. 100s. People eat that stuff up.#Breederadvantages

There is no event Porygon-Z. That Porygon-Z is a common hack.

TheZoruaBreeder
19th December 2012, 9:17 AM
There is no event Porygon-Z. That Porygon-Z is a common hack.

Aw crap really? Couple of months ago a bunch of them were floating around negotations. I assumed it was a Event. Crap lol.

alfredo3001
20th December 2012, 1:28 AM
In Negotiations I got a level 50 Absol for something I can't remember. But it was less than lv40. Other time in normal GTS I got a Milotic from an event at level 50 for a cloned Shiny Gengar. But I often have bad luck on GTS and GTS negotiations.

SmeargleRocks
20th December 2012, 2:48 AM
Aw crap really? Couple of months ago a bunch of them were floating around negotations. I assumed it was a Event. Crap lol.

OT *Shiro* or *Kiro* should be the OT of the hack, comes modest thunderbolt, ice beam, recover, and thunder wave, in a poke ball and say WiFi gift or something, its a very bad hack generated by websites and then sent in to infiltrate the GTS -_- I remember trading some random pokemon for some shiny flawless, like a Squirtle for a shiny flawless Squirtle I didn't know til recently it was flawless, I also traded for a NF shiny anorith UT lv1 as well, both jolly, I also traded for a near flawless shiny poliwhirl with a kings rock, it came with drizzle these helped me start up my shop on here :)

flyinggurtboy
20th December 2012, 3:40 AM
the GTS for some reason prevents you from trading them, but does not prevent people from requesting them.

Anyway, the weirdest ever trade for me will always be that Shiny Barboach for any Magikarp (I'm the one getting the Barboach).
The Barboach is legit too.

Then there's this weird trade, weird in a different way

I was going to trade a Sky Form Shaymin, the GTS rejects it due to the Form, and it automatically changes into Land Form.
Since it is already in Land Form, the trade should go through now, right?
Wrong, the game (or the GTS) for some reason does not detect that it already changes into Land Form, until I put it into a box and take it again.

i saw a hacked lv 8 reshiram in the gts once. they were asking for a lv 80+ pikachu and i had one. guess who took a legit shiny from someone :D

Lorenzo The Comic
27th December 2012, 7:44 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4636/sdsc01192.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7579/sdsc01193.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/827/sdsc01194.jpg

Looks like a few people started uploading their Smoochum for Victini.

Zenotwapal
27th December 2012, 8:20 PM
I have traded off a few RNG shinies on the Negotiations before. Didn't need them (They were usually B/W breeds where I hit the wrong frame and it ended up being a shiny frame I hit)

Once this guy kept trying to trade me a Shiny Kyogre (Level 2 mind you) I was toying around with him saying I wanted it (sending hearts and smilies to him) and eveyr time the trade failed I sent him a ":(". This whole process went on for about 15 minutes before he caught on and D/C'ed.

Hilda
27th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Magikarp for Magikarp.

Earendil
1st January 2013, 3:51 PM
I received a shiny Articuno in exchange for a Ditto the other day. That really surprised me.

FallBird
3rd January 2013, 5:36 PM
I got a level 70 Drapion that was really, really well raised.. in return I gave the trainer a level 1 male Snorunt.

Dragonquester
6th January 2013, 8:52 PM
Lv 100 beedrill(me) for lv 100 shiny deoxys. I was pn platinum during the phase of my playing where i spammed action replay. Still ridiculous trade. I am over cheating. I frown upon it now.

Agonist
7th January 2013, 3:07 AM
Lv 100 beedrill(me) for lv 100 shiny deoxys. I was pn platinum during the phase of my playing where i spammed action replay. Still ridiculous trade. I am over cheating. I frown upon it now.

Way to be a douche.

StrippinChicken
21st April 2013, 3:39 PM
Once got a level 80 Magmortar for a level 30 Electabuzz. What was he thinking?

DarkSword39
21st April 2013, 3:53 PM
I got a lv. 100 Serperior (other person) for a lv. 1 Skitty (me). Well, i got what I wanted. I sort of felt bad, so I gave him a Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack) Skitty.

Demonlemon
21st April 2013, 4:48 PM
Traded my level 10 scyther holding a metal coat for a level 100 scyther holding a silk scarf

Räven
21st April 2013, 4:58 PM
I have a few. On Diamond, my friend(note that we were only seven at the time) said that he would give me an Event Arceus for my all-star level 80 Rypherior. I believed him, but turns out it was Buizel. Luckily I switched my DS of at the last minute.

Another one was on Platinum. I didn't have anyone to trade with, so I did the ol' GTS way. I put my Rhydon holding the Protector for trade, and put a Lv 100 Magmortar as the thing to be obtained, because I was sure no one would take my Rydhon. Turns out, someone gave me a Level 100 Magmortar.

On Black, a person was trading their Boldore, for a Boldore. I quickly went to Chargestone cave and looked for a Boldore. It had an Everstone. So I traded it to the guy, I got a Gigalith, and he got a Boldore with an Everstone. He must have said "I got trolled..."

spyrosgost
22nd April 2013, 3:58 PM
i got a shiny deoxys lvl 100 for my 24 lvl pikachu..haha 100% hack

Silversword
23rd April 2013, 7:30 PM
On negotiations, I traded for a rayquaza and raikou and gave them a chikorita and an oshawott, then I found out they were hacks (clones whatever) the guy got from pokegts. Then I traded the rayquaza (before I found it was garbage) for a shiny giratina, which turned out to be a hack as well. I traded away this giratina for another shiny giratina holding a lucky egg, which turned out to be an even WORSE hack than the other giratina. Then, after going through many, many bad trades, I managed to trade it for a shiny rayquaza that has terrible IV's. It could also be a hack. I am now feeling somewhat discouraged by the negotiations.

Trainer Michael
23rd April 2013, 11:39 PM
The craziest trade on Negotiations for me was my Pansage for his Charmeleon (which wasn't even a hack). Wow............

Well, it was epic for me, I got to take on N and Ghetsis with a Charizard! :)

C.y.a.n
23rd April 2013, 11:44 PM
I traded a Simisage for a patrat. I don't even know why I did the person was starting the game for the first time only three pokes. So I said why not and traded. That was my good deed done for the year, jk

BOOMRED
25th April 2013, 3:21 AM
Wow so many hack stories. Are they easy to tell apart?

Enjolras
25th April 2013, 3:44 AM
Random level 9-14 Drowzees for Heracross, Dunsparce, Aipom, Cyndaquil. Some people make me wonder if they look for trades with common Pokemon on purpose, and then grant their wishes.

Demonlemon
2nd May 2013, 10:28 PM
The other day I traded a bunch of random pokemon holding evolutionary stones for all the water starters but mudkip

I also traded away the offspring of the totodile for an eevee because it was holding an upgrade(which means I now have 3 extra eevee's I dont need)

☭Azimuth_055☣
4th May 2013, 12:57 PM
I just got a Lvl. 100 Salamence in exchange for my Lvl. 3 Sentret. I didn't feel surprised, I know this Salamence is hacked.

Bowserboy129
4th May 2013, 10:03 PM
I got a Shiny Entie and a shiny Dexyos for level 3 Bidoofs and a Sniny Gigalith and Axue for a Tepig each.

Demonlemon
5th May 2013, 8:02 PM
Got a new one, traded a freshly hatched torchic for a level 40 regirock

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
5th May 2013, 9:18 PM
I traded a thundurus for a lv100 turtwig one time. Just for the sheer fun of it.

I-am-the-peel
5th May 2013, 9:20 PM
Traded a UT Brave Landorus for a Level 100 Krookodile, which I discovered to have had a gentle nature and only two moves. I got annoyed and traded it immediately for a level 100 Porygon Z on the GTS, which had a bashful nature and three normal moves and trick room. T'was a weird, weird day...

The Super Kid
4th June 2013, 7:36 PM
My weirdest trade is getting a Phione for a Watchog... But it felt awesome- he kept on teasing me with legendaries like Deoxys and Jirachi but just took them back after I spammed the smiley face like 10 times. :P

Earth Wolf-Howl
4th June 2013, 8:54 PM
I didn't get it, per se, as it was already traded, but someone wanted an any-level Tepig in exchange for a level 54 Carracosta. It was odd.

eiger
4th June 2013, 9:32 PM
For some reason I can't trade my event pokémons on GTS negotations. How come?

Team Volt Grunt
5th June 2013, 1:46 AM
I've never traded on the GTS O.o

Enjolras
5th June 2013, 1:48 AM
For some reason I can't trade my event pokémons on GTS negotations. How come?

You can't trade event Pokemon on the GTS due to the ribbon they are holding.

Silversword
6th June 2013, 5:20 PM
Actually, event pokemon cannot be offered at all on negotiations. If they don't have a ribbon, you can trade them or offer them on the normal gts, however.

the ash man83
6th June 2013, 5:28 PM
I think you'll find it is only event Pokémon that have ribbons that can't be traded over the GTS, as I acquired a legal 2009 Spanish Movie Giveaway Regigigas via GTS Negotiations.

Silversword
7th June 2013, 10:39 PM
I was talking about stuff like arceus, mew, deoxys, darkrai, jirachi, manaphy ( not phione), victini, etc. Not normally catchable pokemon, sorry if you misunderstood.

JeanRPGL
23rd June 2013, 8:09 PM
hey guys i know its a bit off topic but im trying to get a sandshrew an squirtle but i dont have on my pokedex so i cant ask on GTS anyone have an extra breed they may wanna trade me please?