PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Pages : [1] 2 3

DarkDjango
24th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Title says it all.
GTS Negotiations too.
Just a few minutes ago I traded a Non-EVed Non-Shiny Non-Female LVL 1 Tepig for a Shiny Quagsire...

Madden610
25th October 2011, 3:26 AM
Random Zorua with 1 in all IVs for a 31 all Ivs Conkeldurr Brave. Felt kind of bad for the person on the other end but I lost the ability to care now.

Calico Indians
25th October 2011, 3:43 AM
Welp, the other day I traded a Reshiram for an Espeon over the GTS.. but it turned out to be Japanese w/ Magic Bounce, so I was rather pleased. :D

SajiNoKami
25th October 2011, 3:45 AM
lv 1-9 Oshawotts for:
Lv 85 Umbreon
Lv 5 Espeon
Zoaru

Ces
25th October 2011, 3:48 AM
I've actually ad pretty normal gts trades, granted I don't use it that much. For example, I mainly use it to find pokemon that evolve by trading or version exclusives.

Guywhoiam
25th October 2011, 3:50 AM
I got a shiny Whismur for a regular Stunfisk.

yanmegy423
25th October 2011, 11:07 AM
I got a shiny zorua for a female tepig. Rather pleased :D.

Poke_Mania97
25th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Normal GTS: i put a lv1 tepig for a LV100 JAPANESE ZEKROM O: and its proper legit!

Negotiations: Somebody gave me this hacked porygon-z shiny lv100..... but i didnt know at the time. so i offered that and got a LV100 JAPANESE GROUDON :D

But i do feel a little sorry for the person who gave me the groudon, but it wasn't my fault cause i didnt know!

And the person with the zekrom must have been desperate

Dane12
25th October 2011, 11:39 AM
Level 1 Treecko for a Latios Legit

floatzel98
25th October 2011, 12:10 PM
i traded a lv. 35 axew for a lv.95 haxorus.

misterdarvus
25th October 2011, 12:58 PM
I put a random Musharna, I got a shiny Reuniclus

Qmaz246
25th October 2011, 1:28 PM
I traded a Ho-oh for a Tornadus. I didn't need the Ho-oh, and it was already in my pokedex.

Shine
25th October 2011, 1:34 PM
legit RNG-ed shinies with 4 egg moves, for something literally worthless, like a Horsea or a Magikarp of any gender & any level

and it already happens FOUR times. In fact that's how I got my shiny Drifloon, Barboach, Corsola, and Sableye.

The Drifloon, Corsola, and Sableye also comes with DW ability.

misterdarvus
25th October 2011, 2:27 PM
legit RNG-ed shinies with 4 egg moves, for something literally worthless, like a Horsea or a Magikarp of any gender & any level

and it already happens FOUR times. In fact that's how I got my shiny Drifloon, Barboach, Corsola, and Sableye.

The Drifloon, Corsola, and Sableye also comes with DW ability.
yeah, I heard all your tales

oh, almost forgot, shiny Skuntank for an Axew, and shiny manaphy for a tornadus

Shine
25th October 2011, 4:50 PM
yeah, I heard all your tales

lol, for me at least, "tales" implies it's not true, when in reality it's true :p
and yeah you knew about it, but that doesn't mean I can't post it here~

anyway, I just remember, two weeks ago someone offered a DW Skarmory (which I didn't have yet at that time) for a Giratina, so just for fun I look for Giratina offers, and found a lv 76 one that requests something I couldn't remember anymore, but it's definitely not a legendary, and it's at any level & any gender. Took the Giratina offer, then trade the Giratina away for the Skarmory :D

Geekachu
25th October 2011, 5:05 PM
I recall getting a Lv100 shiny Darkrai for something like a Zekrom (I think).

It was probably hacked, but I was rather happy.

Divisible by Waffle
25th October 2011, 5:55 PM
I once saw a shiny Pachirisu on offer for a lvl100 Skiploom, so I quickly trained up my Hoppip and went back, it was still there, traded it. Pretty awesome :D

2rsa
25th October 2011, 6:56 PM
I got mat's DW Arceus for That psychic pig(sorry for not remembering the name:D).

baros1
25th October 2011, 7:00 PM
Got Latias, Jirachi, Kyogre and Reshiram offering Chanseys or Hippopotas Lvl.1 and a Shiny Venomoth sending an ordinary Illumise

the ash man83
25th October 2011, 7:03 PM
once traded a maikarp lvl 35 for a spiritomb lvl 65. poor fellow.

Lucarimew2
25th October 2011, 7:11 PM
i have once traded a phione lv 1 for a japanese shiny swadloon lv 20 which was a bit weird cause i wasn't expecting a shiny pokemon

The Eleventh
25th October 2011, 7:41 PM
Normal GTS: i put a lv1 tepig for a LV100 JAPANESE ZEKROM O: and its proper legit!
You have absolutely no way of telling if it's definitely legit. That's why I stay away from the GTS.

Poke_Mania97
25th October 2011, 9:46 PM
well the hack check thread said it was legit, so if thats not legit, then i dunno what is.

The Eleventh
25th October 2011, 10:14 PM
well the hack check thread said it was legit, so if thats not legit, then i dunno what is.
Pokémon can easily be hacked and seem legit. It may appear to be fine, but there's no guarantee that it is.

Poke_Mania97
25th October 2011, 10:16 PM
K. even if it is hacked, i wouldnt care. i already have a lv100 zekrom anyway :P plus its just a pokemon

Aquarelle
26th October 2011, 4:07 AM
I traded away a Rufflet and got a Zorua!
I've bred the Zorua and offered the offspring on the GTS - I've gotten lots of Pokemon, including Tynamo, Petilil, and Deino.

redcharzard
26th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Platinum. Level 100 Lucario for level 1 Starley!(I gave up the starley but it knew steelwing and had tm 50(overheat) attached to it.) That was best trade I ever participated in. I then traded Lucario for a lv 87 Raichu(worst trade I ever participated in.) :(

White. I got a shiny Shelmet for my regular Karablast :) my lucky day I got a Shiny Accelgor

Nothing else is worth mentioning, except I got a female dw Vulpix(max s.atk and speed IVs) for my regular male Zorua.

Zoruagible
26th October 2011, 10:43 PM
I traded my Cryogonal for a Groudon

battle171
26th October 2011, 11:50 PM
Once, I put in a Sawbuck in the GTS for a Zekrom because I was bored and I figured that no one would be stupid enough to do the trade. Managed to get one after forgetting about it for a week o.O

Vandslaux
27th October 2011, 1:13 AM
I got a shiny lv. 83 Male Jellicent for a normal Ditto.

Poor guy.

rosierjay
27th October 2011, 1:18 AM
i trade shinies if the pokemon i want is from a different country.
exmp
singapore lillipup for shiny shellder

Azran Flame
27th October 2011, 1:24 AM
This guy gave me a Shiny Pokémon for something rubbish a while back on Negos. The thing is, he just kept spamming the smiley button, and refused my other shinies. So I thought, oh well, not losing anything, and just traded with him. Then he slept out "THANK YOU" in Unown after that, smileyed again, then left. Pretty weird and something like the ones you'd find in a creepypasta, but nope, nothing wrong. The only thing I can remember about that Pokémon is that it's a Ghost-Type... I think I traded it away.

Master Leo
27th October 2011, 1:37 AM
i traded my shiny chikorita for a japenese ditto, but with that ditto i got other shinies.

SoftRockStar
27th October 2011, 2:20 AM
today I traded a regular Braviary for a lvl 54 Reshiram (random IVs, Modest), it was a gal from Singapore..

Fire Aruseus
27th October 2011, 4:10 AM
a level 27 boldore for a level 27 boldore, now we both have level 27 gigalith

dewey911p
27th October 2011, 7:21 AM
back when i used the GTS i would put up lvl one Oshawotts for legendary pokemon to use in negotiations and within a day someone would always trade me the legenday i was after. Sometimes, i even got a shiny legendary!!!! Shiny regigias, shiny mewtwo, shiny Darkrai, shiny heatran, shiny Moltres, shiny lugia i would get them all!!! it got to a point when i would just take an hour out of my day and breed 30 or so oshawotts to put up and hope to get a random shiny legend. i also got an event regigigas for a random lvl 1 oshawott. o halcyon days of GTS tradeing *nostalgic sigh*

DarkDream79
27th October 2011, 8:03 AM
Got a shiny level 1 geodude for a zorua... It didn't even have snarl or anything. I've gotten so many random foreign pokemon for charmanders and bulbasaurs it's not even funny.

Jirachi9
27th October 2011, 11:00 AM
got a tornadus for a chandulure. really needed it to get landorus

zapteryx
27th October 2011, 3:01 PM
I got a japanese female DW Dratini for a Magikarp once, so the person must have been in a generous mood!
Unfortunately, that's the only decent trade I've had in ages since everyone else wants impossible trades...

Concordia
27th October 2011, 3:04 PM
Two Male Deinos with Ice Fang and Dark Pulse for a Shiny Jirachi and a Japanese Zorua. Felt quite happy with myself after that :3

2rsa
27th October 2011, 3:34 PM
Once i badly wanted a zorua and i traded a lapras for it.that time it was really special for me but now its not that great.:D

rosierjay
28th October 2011, 8:41 AM
i just got a trade for a shiny level 70 lillipup... for my pinsar.... but i know it was hacked. met on route 1 at level 70... caught with a master ball. classic signs... oh well i have a legit shiny lillipup.. so i'm not too concerned.

Ghost_MissingNo
28th October 2011, 12:14 PM
Not really that weird, but I put a legit shiny Geodude on the GTS and got a legit level 65 non-shiny Reshiram for it about an hour later. I just didn't think anyone would want to trade that for a Geodude, but I guess someone was browsing, saw the shiny Geodude and immeditaly wanted to get rid of their Reshiram for it. I hope they don't have any regrets about it now, considering the fact the Geodude was only level 11, lol. :P

Shine
28th October 2011, 12:50 PM
^
Actually, it might be a spare Reshiram. I once traded a spare Giratina away for a Zekrom even though I already have a Zekrom, just so I can trade the second Zekrom away for a lv 10 DW Skarmory :p

was a "worth it" trade, since the DW Skarmory is legit, has Jolly Nature, and 31 Speed IV.

UltimateVictini
28th October 2011, 4:25 PM
I traded a patrat for a shiny jellicent lvl. 100. I was amazed!...until I found out it was hacked.

ZoruaBoo
28th October 2011, 4:30 PM
Lv.100 legit shiny Zoroark
Lv.100 legit shiny Spiritomb EV'd
Lv.100 legit shiny Gallde EV'd

ALL from spearate people and ALL for Lv.1 Castforms!

I was VERY happy!

Reiji Kurosaky
28th October 2011, 8:00 PM
I havent had much luck with the GTS, but recently I traded a spare Victini for a Legit lv 54 Zekrom (and since i have PKMN Black that was a blast).

Jazz14456_Plebeian
28th October 2011, 8:47 PM
Legit Shiny Fearow (theirs) for my Lvl 1. Gible. Sadly, the shiny was named "Shiney" though.

Saliva1994
29th October 2011, 3:25 AM
Some guy in GTS was trading a Level 1 accelgor for a Patrat. Needless to say I jumped on that offer =P

Kokonina
29th October 2011, 4:08 AM
Umbreon->Lvl 100 Zekrom
Lvl 100 Zekrom-> First Shiny Evah!!!!: Shiny Female Roserade
lol
too lazy for check if its hacked or not lol :p
~

poopoop
29th October 2011, 4:33 AM
i get many hacked pokemonz thru GTS

Rayce
29th October 2011, 6:04 AM
I put up a regular Mamoswine for a Banette, and i got an UT In Dream Ball Korean DW Banette. Totally made my day :D

2rsa
30th October 2011, 11:01 PM
I gave a mew for a korean ditto:D
i'm crazy i guess.

AuraSphere
31st October 2011, 12:13 AM
RNG'd Shinies for useless Pokemon like a Hoppip. It's weird, but I like it. :D

Livinitup17
31st October 2011, 2:01 AM
Gotten tons of shines through GTs Most looking legit
Until i run it through Pokecheck and coming out hack
though i got a legit rng shiny grimer and rng shiny reniculus

Honeyichigo
1st November 2011, 5:29 AM
I just got a apparently legit level 100 shiny Zapdos for a level 1 female Lileep.

Silverwynde
2nd November 2011, 1:20 AM
Someone offered up a level 62 shiny Golurk with a nickname. All they wanted in return was a Flygon. I jumped all over that so quick it would make your head spin.

...Enetsuto is now at level 100 and at the head of my party. He goes nowhere. I love him.

Smashinator
2nd November 2011, 4:39 AM
I put in a level 1 Oshawott for a Thundurus and got one the next day. I guess Oshawott is that awesome.

Cratess
2nd November 2011, 7:44 AM
My weird GTS trade would be Zorua for a Shiny Giratina

~Sam~
2nd November 2011, 7:58 AM
in negotiations i traded a normal blazekin that i did not care about for a shiny volbeat

Sceptilo
2nd November 2011, 7:39 PM
I caught a ~lv60 wild braviary. nothing special.
I got a lv 50 reshiram for it, it doesn't seem to be hacked, it's kinda crazy o.O
maybe it's cloned, but I don't know any cloning cheat, so it's maybe the normal reshiram. cool.

oh, and I got a lv100 Arcanine for a lv 1 spiritomb xD

AmusedMilk
2nd November 2011, 10:18 PM
I got a Japanese Axew with perfect attack IVs and a good nature.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
2nd November 2011, 10:23 PM
I got an enti once for a graveler. Pretty cool

The Chilli God
3rd November 2011, 4:43 AM
Gentlemen.

Just yesterday, I came upon a level 50 zekrom on offer in the GTS All that guy wanted was a charmander.

I was all, "Hey! I have a charizard! Let's get a ditto up in this and make charmanders!"

So that's what I did. I got a brand new charmander and then went back to the GTS, whereupon I promptly discovered that the offer was for a female charmander.

Well. That was annoying.

So I went back outside and made my charizard breed more charmanders until one of them was a girl. I think it was the 7th one, took me about half an hour. I then went back to the GTS, and noted that the offer was still there, which is cool, and started up the exchange.

Except that the trade had already happened, but with somebody else. So now I'm stuck with a female charmander (and six male ones, and a tropius because I had to clear my backlog of eggs in order to shove a charizard and a ditto into that day care centre). This made me rather miffed off.

So, out of spite, I put up the female charmander anyway, and asked for a zekrom in exchange. The damn charmander could rot inside the GTS for the week or however long it takes for offers to expire.

The next day, I check the GTS again, and was extremely surprised to find a zekrom in there waiting for me. It looks pretty legit, too.

So, yeah. A level 1 female charmander for a zekrom. Go figure.

I put in a level 1 Oshawott for a Thundurus and got one the next day. I guess Oshawott is that awesome.Totally doing this next. Lightning shall strike twice.

JennyJackson
3rd November 2011, 9:44 AM
I put up a level 70 Hydreigon (not EV trained, was part of my ingame team) for a Zebstrika any level, I got a shiny level 32 Zebstrika.

I don't care if it's hacked or not, I keep all my GTS shinies. (yes, even the F*** YOU!!! level 2 Regigigas someone was spamming the GTS with back when Platinum wasn't even out, also Runnybutt the Dialga xD)

Then, I got a level 100 Zekrom for a level 50 Charizard, an untouched shiny Deoxys for a level 100 shiny Rayquaza (lucky, shiny for a shiny!)

Annnd another pretty pretty Reshiram for a Snivy! <3

Chuck$$$
4th November 2011, 4:18 PM
i got a UT Landorus for a tepig...

Livinitup17
4th November 2011, 5:15 PM
i've gotten tons of shines from gts for fodder pokemon
i run them through poke check there all hack except for a shiny excadrill
goes to show don't trust GTS even standard legends come out hacks

Mavm
4th November 2011, 8:01 PM
i get latias for oshawott :s and is legit but not for battle

Eternalserenity
5th November 2011, 3:22 AM
I once traded a Tepig for a shiny Patrat.

And equally odd trade is when I traded my Ambipom for a shiny Gothorita.

Ghost_MissingNo
5th November 2011, 6:18 PM
I got a level 100 Shiny Deoxys a couple of days ago for a level 71 Steelix. Although it looks legit, I've got a feeling 95% of the shinies on the GTS are hacked. :/ I've never once seen a shiny in ANY one of my games and I've been playing since Gold and Silver (although I've gotten quite a few shinies now from friends and trades), the only shiny I've seen is the red Gyrados, but that doesn't count. That are just too many shinies on the GTS for them to be legit, I see shinies on there everday including a lot of shiny legendaries.

And as much as people are going to hate me for this, people are probably only getting a Zekrom for a level 1 Charmander because the Zekrom is hacked and doesn't mean anything to the person who has it. No one in their right mind would actually trade a legit Zekrom for a Lv.1 Charmander, even if they happedned to be a 7 year old kid.
Sad but true, and I think it's the only reason why all these 'weird trades' are happening.

Edit:

i've gotten tons of shines from gts for fodder pokemon
i run them through poke check there all hack except for a shiny excadrill
goes to show don't trust GTS even standard legends come out hacks

Actually didn't see this post at first, but what this guy/gal said is 100% true. ;)

MarcDKramer
5th November 2011, 6:57 PM
i trade a lv 16 male torchic for a japapanese lv 100 birth island shiny deoxys

Frozen Ghost
5th November 2011, 7:01 PM
I got a lv100 japanese shiny shiftry for a lv1 torchic...

Umbreon's Girl
5th November 2011, 10:23 PM
I decided to breed shiny versions of all the starter Pokemon. Got a Charmander, now working on Squirtle. So far, I have an English version and a Japanese version of each gender starter except for a female Tepig. I ended up with two Japanese Tepig and decided to trade the female one on the GTS asking for another female. I got back another Japanese Tepig! I think someone was messing with me so I put it back up there. Let's see if I get another Japanese female Tepig.

ETA: I got two more Japanese female Tepig! I swear someone in Japan is just messing with me for whatever reason!

Roronoa Zoro
5th November 2011, 11:20 PM
My vullaby for their Zekrom.

Missingno. Master
6th November 2011, 12:00 AM
This guy gave me a Shiny Pokémon for something rubbish a while back on Negos. The thing is, he just kept spamming the smiley button, and refused my other shinies. So I thought, oh well, not losing anything, and just traded with him. Then he slept out "THANK YOU" in Unown after that, smileyed again, then left. Pretty weird and something like the ones you'd find in a creepypasta, but nope, nothing wrong. The only thing I can remember about that Pokémon is that it's a Ghost-Type... I think I traded it away.
Wow. I thought I was the only one who uses Unown as a keyboard on GTS negotiations.

i trade a lv 16 male torchic for a japapanese lv 100 birth island shiny deoxys

That might have been me. I once did trade away a level 100 Shiny Deoxys, and if memory serves, it was indeed for a Torchic. It was while I was going crazy trying to get one with Speed Boost. The Deoxys had 31 in every IV, leading me to believe it was hacked anyway.

AuraSphere
6th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Wow. I thought I was the only one who uses Unown as a keyboard on GTS negotiations.

That might have been me. I once did trade away a level 100 Shiny Deoxys, and if memory serves, it was indeed for a Torchic. It was while I was going crazy trying to get one with Speed Boost. The Deoxys had 31 in every IV, leading me to believe it was hacked anyway.

;201-y;;201-o;;201-u;';201-r;;201-e; ;201-n;;201-o;;201-t; ;201-t;;201-h;;201-e; ;201-o;;201-n;;201-l;;201-y; ;201-o;;201-n;;201-e;;201-s;.

Honeyichigo
6th November 2011, 2:29 AM
Heh, I was going to start doing the Unown keyboard thing once I've collected all the letters. I'm not unique! Aaaaaa!

Anyway, not a trade I've made, but there's a shiny Weezing named "POKEMON" on the GTS. I'd totally take it if it weren't for the fact that it's asking for a level 9 or lower Zekrom. >> There's also one that has a name that looks like someone slapped a keyboard (DGfRH or something weird like that).

Darkseeker
7th November 2011, 6:31 AM
Got a shiny carvanha for a normal victibrel and a 100 Lvl skarmory for a male hypno... (can´t believe the shiny trade)

SS_Append
8th November 2011, 1:51 PM
I got a Zekrom for a female Zorua

rovert
8th November 2011, 3:09 PM
I got a level 90 something DW Charizard for a simple like 60ish easy to find pokemon from either plat or HG xD

Honeyichigo
8th November 2011, 4:51 PM
I hot an Unown I still needed for a level 3 Patrat... I guess the guy just wanted to get rid of it or something? It was holding a Normal Gem, too.

Pulpos
10th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Traded a Rotom for a Groudon.

lol Rotom is breedable.

I shook my DS violently in anticipation of a disconnect, mfw it didn't happen.

mfw no face.

varanus_komodoensis
10th November 2011, 3:11 AM
I once put up an extra Milotic I had, asking for Victini. I didn't think I would ever make such an unequal trade, but lo and behold, a week later, I found a Japanese Victini waiting for me. I have since EV trained it and changed its moves, but I'm pretty sure that it's legitimate (it's not in a weird ball or anything).

Now I put up my extra Pokemon that I bred looking for shinies or a certain nature, and I ask for unobtainable Pokemon from previous generations. I'm almost done with the Kanto section of the Pokedex.

Livinitup17
10th November 2011, 4:42 AM
I once put up an extra Milotic I had, asking for Victini. I didn't think I would ever make such an unequal trade, but lo and behold, a week later, I found a Japanese Victini waiting for me. I have since EV trained it and changed its moves, but I'm pretty sure that it's legitimate (it's not in a weird ball or anything).

Now I put up my extra Pokemon that I bred looking for shinies or a certain nature, and I ask for unobtainable Pokemon from previous generations. I'm almost done with the Kanto section of the Pokedex.

Lol thats smart you should try gts negotiation it's faster than gts and forums are sometimes useless when it comes to completing pokdex due to how stingy people are with their pokes but in gts negotiations you get regular people looking for normal trades well some do wave hacks around but there easy to spot like a lv 10 shiny haxorus xD it had me laughing so hard when i saw one

Honeyichigo
10th November 2011, 4:32 PM
like a lv 10 shiny haxorus xD it had me laughing so hard when i saw one

Dude. I want one of those. XD I don't think it would get past the hack checks if you actually decided to trade it, though.

riolu424
13th November 2011, 4:38 PM
I put a Lv.1 Eevee into GTS one day looking for a Wish Maker Jirachi, really didn't think it would happen,. Like two days later, to my surprise, I had a Jirachi waiting for me. Although it wasn't a Wish Maker one it was a Daisuki Club Jirachi, and it was UT! Another day I was acting silly and put up my Growlithe for a Victini, (I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened). But, both my Growlithe and Eevee had DW abilities and good natures so, I guess it was a fair trade! :)

unstopable373
13th November 2011, 11:44 PM
I think I got a Mespirit and Azelf for two lvl 1 Bagons a few days ago, maybe I could get a Uxie with a lvl 1 Bagon to :D

BlazingCold
13th November 2011, 11:50 PM
I traded Dialga for Magikarp.

:rolleyes:

Vali
13th November 2011, 11:57 PM
Ok, so I was on GTS Negotiations. This person offered TRU Arceus for my TRU shaymin. I already had another Shaymin, so I accepted.

When I get into the PC, in Arceus' place was a Patrat. What. The. Hell.

FILIP22
14th November 2011, 12:14 AM
I remember in 2007 when D/P came out in NA. I had 2 DS's and both games. I quickly rushed to get the Spiritomb, and bred it like mad. I had about 20 Spiritomb, and put them on the GTS for Dialga, Palkia, Deoxys, etc. I quickly received them lol...

varanus_komodoensis
14th November 2011, 6:41 AM
Ok, so I was on GTS Negotiations. This person offered TRU Arceus for my TRU shaymin. I already had another Shaymin, so I accepted.

When I get into the PC, in Arceus' place was a Patrat. What. The. Hell.

I think there are some people who know how to change sprites while using the GTS, because if you search the GTS enough, you will often find a sprite that does not match its species name. For example, today I searched for Lucario, and I found one match that has a SPECIES name (not nickname) of Lucario, while the sprite is of Reshiram. I'm not sure if this is the result of a hacker or if it is the GTS messing up. If anyone knows what this is about, I'd love to hear the explanation.

Anyway, regarding strange GTS trades, I also often change my Trainer card to say "I'm looking for COLOR CHANGE" when using GTS Negotiations...you'd be surprised how willing people are to give up their shinies. I've traded normal Pokemon for a shiny Ducklett, Onix, Tangela, and Milotic on Negotiations.

Honeyichigo
14th November 2011, 4:27 PM
Anyway, regarding strange GTS trades, I also often change my Trainer card to say "I'm looking for COLOR CHANGE" when using GTS Negotiations...you'd be surprised how willing people are to give up their shinies. I've traded normal Pokemon for a shiny Ducklett, Onix, Tangela, and Milotic on Negotiations.

So that's what that means on a trainer card? I've traded with a lot of people on Negotiations who had that on their card. I was starting to wonder if it sounded funny in one of the other languages or something.

cannibaleyes
14th November 2011, 5:50 PM
So that's what that means on a trainer card? I've traded with a lot of people on Negotiations who had that on their card. I was starting to wonder if it sounded funny in one of the other languages or something.

Gah... I personally find the people who have that on their trainer card annoying because they usually just sad-face spam anything that isn't shiny (even if it's something decent) like a spoiled brat... >=(

I give out shinies to people on the GTS all the time, but never to people who are blatantly asking for them. =P

As for good trades on my end, I once got a Japanese DW Timid female Eevee with all 31 IVs off the GTS. Don't remember what I traded for it, but it wasn't anything special.^__^;

Eranu™
14th November 2011, 6:31 PM
Put in a lv7 lillipup for any Hydreigon.
Got a lv85 shiny hydreigon at the 3rd gym. aw yea.

varanus_komodoensis
15th November 2011, 3:30 AM
Gah... I personally find the people who have that on their trainer card annoying because they usually just sad-face spam anything that isn't shiny (even if it's something decent) like a spoiled brat... >=(

I give out shinies to people on the GTS all the time, but never to people who are blatantly asking for them. =P

Well, I promise you that I have *NEVER* sad-face spammed anyone in my life. I absolutely HATE when people do that to me. More than once I have offered unobtainable or rare Pokemon to people, and they sad-face spam me. It's very discouraging. I can't figure out what they want. I've even "offered" legendaries and shinies to these people to no avail. I guess they just want to cause problems. I'm not sure what they're asking for.

Regarding trainer cards, I really appreciate when people have on their card what they're looking for, so it can be the first thing I offer. Usually these people are so happy to get what they wanted that they'll give me shinies or legendaries for them - I've traded a Trainer Card request for a Tornadus and a Cobaloin so far. I couldn't believe that they'd be willing to give me that. That's why I always put either a Pokemon I want, or "color change" on my card, so that people know what to offer me IF they want to. I am just as willing to trade non-shinies as I am shinies.

Also, if people are exceptionally nice, or if I notice that they seem "poor" (i.e., they don't have much in their boxes, and so all they can offer me is Blitzles or Pidoves), I give them unobtainables and the Kanto starters for free. One girl spammed the heart button for about three minutes when I traded her a Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur for Lillipups. So I guess you could say that sometimes, I'm the one who, to them, is making a strange trade by giving away rare Pokemon for nothing.

Hypno12
15th November 2011, 3:33 AM
Lv 1 Dw Ability Smoochum for a Lv 100 Empoleon

Livinitup17
15th November 2011, 3:42 AM
Well, I promise you that I have *NEVER* sad-face spammed anyone in my life. I absolutely HATE when people do that to me. More than once I have offered unobtainable or rare Pokemon to people, and they sad-face spam me. It's very discouraging. I can't figure out what they want. I've even "offered" legendaries and shinies to these people to no avail. I guess they just want to cause problems. I'm not sure what they're asking for.

Regarding trainer cards, I really appreciate when people have on their card what they're looking for, so it can be the first thing I offer. Usually these people are so happy to get what they wanted that they'll give me shinies or legendaries for them - I've traded a Trainer Card request for a Tornadus and a Cobaloin so far. I couldn't believe that they'd be willing to give me that. That's why I always put either a Pokemon I want, or "color change" on my card, so that people know what to offer me IF they want to. I am just as willing to trade non-shinies as I am shinies.

Also, if people are exceptionally nice, or if I notice that they seem "poor" (i.e., they don't have much in their boxes, and so all they can offer me is Blitzles or Pidoves), I give them unobtainables and the Kanto starters for free. One girl spammed the heart button for about three minutes when I traded her a Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur for Lillipups. So I guess you could say that sometimes, I'm the one who, to them, is making a strange trade by giving away rare Pokemon for nothing.

i use to give out pokemon as well i don't have anymore fodders to give =/ i hate people who only spam shines in my face so i spam them 100 fold i mean i have tons they spam sad faces i spam hearts thats what those fools get them and their hack shines

Hypno12
15th November 2011, 3:50 AM
Forgot to add I also got a Lv 72 Shiny Cresselia for a Lv 2 Kriketot.

Froggy
15th November 2011, 3:51 AM
I traded 3 starters, a Tyranitar and a Thunderuus for 5 of the Eevelution Dreamworld events today. My day was going bad until that :)

rosierjay
17th November 2011, 9:15 AM

it's nice to know some people are checking the trainer card. my trainer card says something about my yes will be lillipup. cuz well that's the pokemon i'm collecting and i swear. sometimes it takes forever to get people to put that lillipup in the trade box. only had one person who didn't figure it out ... sad faced me forever and left... oh well. if i notice they are trading from a country i haven't gotten one from yet... i'll offer legendaries for it. cuz some are so hard to find in the gts and i don't want them to leave. ( i hate when the gts has only reshrim lv 9 or lower or whatver in the request side) why do people do that!?!? can you even get those pokemon? or a lv9 or lower of the evolved forms that don't respond to stones... so no evolving for you... seems stupid... especially when they are offering level 2 lillipups.. (... though i want them... not many others i've found do)

rosierjay
17th November 2011, 9:21 AM
I gave a mew for a korean ditto:D
i'm crazy i guess.

totally not. i gave a victini for korean eevee.

cannibaleyes
17th November 2011, 5:17 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean people like you, who have that in their trainer card but are nice. But from from my experience, most of the people looking for COLOR CHANGE are usually the type of people who spam a bunch of hacked level 100 shinies and sadface anything else. Of course, they're not all like that, obviously, but I've run into enough annoying shiny-hack spammers to let out a groan whenever I see someone with the color change thing in their trainer card. =/

For the record, my trainer card says "I wonder if person is yummy..." XDD

I do sad-face things if it's not something that I'm interested in, but I only do it once, not ten billion times like some people. Admittedly, communicating in happy faces, sad faces, hearts, and explanation marks is quite challenging. It's often hard to decipher what people are trying to say. D=

thekorean
17th November 2011, 7:28 PM
Why do people even pit up offers like lvl8 reshiram? How do you get lvl9 Reshiram?

rosierjay
17th November 2011, 7:34 PM
Why do people even pit up offers like lvl8 reshiram? How do you get lvl9 Reshiram?

that's exactly what i was wondering!! i dont get it at all.

Livinitup17
17th November 2011, 7:34 PM

You can't GF are dumb enough not to fix up the levels of these legends i wish someone had a lv 10 reshiram or zekrom so i can spam all of those annoying people on GTS wanting one there really annoying they've been doing this since last generation

abrar14
17th November 2011, 8:22 PM
But they dont let you trade obviously hacked pokemon on the gts. But what if gf realeased a zek/resh egg event

PsychicPsycho
18th November 2011, 10:32 AM
Man, I've done so many GTS trades, I can't remember which were/was weirdest.

A weird trade I remember seeing was a 50+ level shiny Meganium for something like a Tepig. Also, a level 100 Lucario for a really low level pokemon.

Oh, another weird one was when I requested a female Eevee, and got one with the DW ability. It appears to be directly from Entree Forest.

But they dont let you trade obviously hacked pokemon on the gts. But what if gf realeased a zek/resh egg eventWhat constitutes obviously hacked? I once received a shiny Girafarig at level 100, caught at that level in Pinwheel forest, so there's got to be some way of getting around it.

Harry12
18th November 2011, 10:44 AM
My Brother put up a level 1 male tepig for a female and got a legit shiny i was soooo jealous as have been trying to get one with mm currently on 2251 and counting
I also traded a regular magikarp for a shiny tangela legit.

Yuphie
18th November 2011, 2:31 PM
I saw on the GTS someone wanted a lvl 40 Magikarp for his lvl 1 Shiny Magikarp, so i did the trade, but i believe it's hacked since the caught date is 12/30/2012. Though it's not too bad since it was only a Magikarp i traded for it.

Terra Force
19th November 2011, 5:19 AM
Once, I'm not sure if you guys would find this to be a bad trade or not, I found a shiny croagunk on the gts asking for a deoxys level 100. I had been searching for just a normal croagunk forever and since the level 100 deoxys I had was traded for anyway I did it. It's pretty legit id say. I still have it.

Shine
19th November 2011, 1:17 PM
I saw on the GTS someone wanted a lvl 40 Magikarp for his lvl 1 Shiny Magikarp, so i did the trade, but i believe it's hacked since the caught date is 12/30/2012. Though it's not too bad since it was only a Magikarp i traded for it.

the date does not matter. In fact, the date is the most useless thing in determining whether a Pokemon is the result of a hack or not.

anyway, just two days ago....shiny Skorupi for any Magikarp.
And the Skorupi is legit too.

Though I kinda regret what I did, I gave away my Marvelous Bridge Magikarp, instead of my lv 87 Magikarp from Sinnoh's Resort Area lake.
I can get another high-level Magikarp easily, but for a Marvelous Bridge one, I have to wait for the "third game".....

Typhlosion X
19th November 2011, 11:37 PM
So out of boredom (and pure spite for Patrat's ugliness) I pitched a Lvl 2 one onto the GTS asking for any Zorua. 2 days later, checked on it and this was waiting for me. (http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=567903)

IVs are pretty good, it's Timid, and it has Extrasensory and DP. And it's legit, surprising for such a ridiculous offer on my part.

CharizardXP99
20th November 2011, 1:02 AM
My weirdest Trade was Haunter for Haunter!
It was only cause we both wanted Gengar

Ps this was in GTS!

The Creator
21st November 2011, 12:11 AM
I traded an Oddish for a Dialga. I don't know why they wanted an Oddish so bad.

My brother was playing Platinum and traded a Rhydon for a lvl 100 Zangoose.

Zoruagible
21st November 2011, 12:19 AM
My Squirtle for a shiny Regice

Eranu™
21st November 2011, 1:16 AM
This week a got a pretty stupid one.

My lv3 lillipup for a shiny rayquaza.
Don't know who the guy was that traded his rayquaza and i don't know why.

Neji-and-Pidgeot
21st November 2011, 4:51 AM
on the gts a while back i traded an articuno for a Level 100 shiny chimchar named breedsalot. it was obviously hacked though.

Psypert
21st November 2011, 6:06 AM
I traded a lv 1 Treecko I breed for a Palkia just to comple my dex

Rezzuréct
21st November 2011, 11:04 AM
Traded my hacked Landorus and got Lv. 100 Shiny Porygon-Z

Pandarama
21st November 2011, 3:30 PM
Someone traded me a level 100 Patrat the other day...I think it was haxxored.

I'm always putting cool stuff on the GTS in return for Patrats...kind of a counter move for people who always want a level one Zerkrom or something. Massive rage.

vedil
21st November 2011, 3:42 PM
I got an event Shiny Hydreigon on my Japanese Black and wanted to transfer it to my English Black, however I don't have two consoles so I always do it by GTS. I didn't know it's not possible to trade events over GTS, but anyway.

I put something really common, from what I remember, it was a Hoothoot probably (I have around 50 of them) and asked for a lv.70+ Hydreigon (specified the level so it would be easier for me to search on the japanese version). After trying, I discovered I can't trade events over GTS and gave up, forgetting about my Hoothoot.

One day I opened up GTS to see that I got a lv100 Hydreigon... caught in Opelucid City at lv.41.

Froggy
22nd November 2011, 5:45 AM
OMG. This tops all I've ever seen.
I traded a regular Ditto for a DW Altaria!!!

JadeRawrr
24th November 2011, 3:03 AM
I recently tried out the GTS, and I wasn't real sure how to work it. So I just put in three random level 1 Pokemon I had breeded (2 Snivys and a Tortuga.) Someone traded me a level 72 Landorus for a Tortuga.

I'm pretty sure it's hacked though. >> Even if it is, I'm not planning on using it for any tournaments, and I'm happy enough to have it in my collection. xD

Darkseeker
24th November 2011, 4:02 AM
Just did it yesterday...a simple chatot for a shaymin XD, it always better to ask for pokemon instead of searching for them

Froggy
24th November 2011, 11:16 PM
I was searching for a DW Jolteon and found one with the OT: Yelow on the GTS
I recoginzed this as part of a collection I was putting together. I knew it was massed cloned.
The person was asking for a Lv.100 Gigalith. If anyone saw my sig a few days ago, I was offering a Lv.100 Shiny Gigalith for a DW Jolteon.
Plug in the pieces and you can figure out what I traded for the Jolteon :)

momo-chan
25th November 2011, 1:48 AM
just to check...
You can basically trade with yourself in gts, with black & white.

The gts in HeartGold/SoulSilver is different and not connected to the newer one, right??

Mister Pure
25th November 2011, 5:41 PM
Feebas for a Shiny Magikarp.

Netz
25th November 2011, 6:21 PM
Got a Shiny Samurott lv64 for a lillipup lv3. pretty cool.

Firebrand
26th November 2011, 4:35 AM
Someone was offering a level 70 UT kyogre who turned out to have flawless ivs in 3 stats... For a female misdreavus. At the time, I didn't really need the kyogre, but talk about a deal.

zozo
26th November 2011, 5:14 AM
I already have the data for Reshiram, but I kind of wanted to have a Reshiram to keep on my White game so I started searching for one. Found one that was asking only for a male rapidash. I didn't have one and I couldn't get one quickly, so I started searching up Zekroms just for fun. I found one that was asking for any male paras, so I quickly exited the GTS, bred my Parasect, and hatched a nice little male, then ran back to the GTS and managed to trade a level 1 Paras for a level 100 Zekrom.

Then I figured I'd push my luck and search for male Rapidashes, and found one that was looking for Zekroms. I figured "easy come, easy go" so I took a chance and traded my new Zekrom for that Rapidash, went back to the Reshiram I originally saw and and...
...then I found out that that Reshiram was glitched and can only be seen, not traded for. So I essentially wasted that lucky Zekrom.

But then I saw a Reshiram that was looking for a Shaymin, traded this extra Shaymin I had for it, and went away happy. (:

Darkseeker
26th November 2011, 9:59 PM
I'm currently ofering chatots for any legendary I think of...the amazing part is that when I come back they're always gone and a legendary is waiting for me ;)

Diaglio
27th November 2011, 3:37 AM
I just traded a DW Mareep (Plus) for an Eevee. Pretty good in my opinion.

Also, a badly natured Bisharp for a Dratini, albeit not DW :(. But I think he'll be happy because it had PKRS. Theirs my good deed for the day.

Simipour
28th November 2011, 9:02 AM
Havent got Wi-Fi up and running since 5th gen came out, but i got all sorts of things for Lv 1 feebas in Gen 4. I know it's hard to come by, but i got heaps Lv 100's and legendaries for it. And people would seem to trade more for milotics, so i evolved heaps of them too and reaped the rewards.

NoToRiousBrawL
28th November 2011, 10:51 AM
Shiny flawless Magaby for my Shiny Random IVed Kyogre lol

Eranu™
28th November 2011, 8:31 PM
I traded a lv 45 emboar for a lv 85 volcarona.

Pokemom
30th November 2011, 7:14 AM
Once i badly wanted a zorua and I traded a lapras for it.that time it was really special for me but now its not that great.:D

I did one like that....think i still have the lapras somewhere...

The jewel of my collection isn't the shiny starter or the Space C deoxys...think me odd?

My Crown Jewel is my Afghan Zapdos...perfectly legit, rated Above Average after import to White...he cost me a very crappy US Zapdos, but that's OK. Just wish I coulda seen the look on their face when they realized which country they had just traded with.

Reigi_Ozora18
1st December 2011, 8:45 PM
I got mat's DW Arceus for That psychic pig(sorry for not remembering the name:D).
Grumpig lol he one of mah favs.

anyway i traded a lv9 pidove 4 a lv100 minun (brings back memories of my Platinum verison team be4 i traded it :(

Missingno. Master
1st December 2011, 8:52 PM
just to check...
You can basically trade with yourself in gts, with black & white.

The gts in HeartGold/SoulSilver is different and not connected to the newer one, right??

The GTS for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver is not connected to the GTS for Black/White. Otherwise it would put some restriction on trading Pokémon that knew new moves or held new items, as well as Pokémon coming from the older games holding TMs. Neither of which is the case.

~EternalDarkness~
10th December 2011, 3:44 PM
A few months ago I was seeking pokemon such as slowking and scizor, i had put on offer beldums that I had leftover from a shiny hunt. To my surprise I got not only the slowking + scizor, but also a politoed, cloyster and starmie through this. :S Coincidently all the pokemon were Japanese..

Romeo32
10th December 2011, 3:46 PM
I got a flawless ev'd salamence for an IMPISH latias lol!

Schade
10th December 2011, 4:21 PM
I got a shiny Darkrai in a trade against my own regular one

-Nator-
10th December 2011, 4:25 PM
Lv. 10 Sewaddle for Lv. 70 Reshiram.
Some people are so generous.

YFsGrimsley
11th December 2011, 4:39 AM
Pretty Much every pokemon i find on the GTS, everyone wants a Lvl 9 and under Legendary

Mr. pokedude
11th December 2011, 4:44 AM
Level 1 Magikarp for Level 100 Arceus. I put the Magikarp on as a joke, I didn't think anyone would actually trade it.

YFsGrimsley
11th December 2011, 4:49 AM
Level 1 Magikarp for Level 100 Arceus. I put the Magikarp on as a joke, I didn't think anyone would actually trade it.

You should've said Genesect or something lol

Mr. pokedude
11th December 2011, 4:50 AM
You should've said Genesect or something lol

It was back in Generation 4. They didn't have Genesect back then. I didn't realise you had to post the strangest trade from 5th Gen. My bad if you do.

Colossi
11th December 2011, 5:27 AM
I traded my kyogre for a lv2 lilipup. Just so i can get unity island XP

YFsGrimsley
12th December 2011, 6:31 PM
I traded my kyogre for a lv2 lilipup. Just so i can get unity island XP

you mean Unity Tower

Bunches
12th December 2011, 6:34 PM
I traded my male hitmontop for a Moltres. I guess its not the strangest thing but it made me happy. :)

varanus_komodoensis
12th December 2011, 7:01 PM
Just a couple of days ago, I traded a lv 1 female Hippopotas for a shiny Slugma on the GTS. I couldn't believe it was a real offer!

airaid
13th December 2011, 10:51 PM
5th gen, nothing really stands out.

4th gen, however, I was trading my Porygon2 - holding a Dubious Disc - for a PorygonZ. What I didn't expect was for the PorygonZ to be Lv100.

And that's how I got a Lv100 Pokemon before even hitting Victory Road.

Mister_SGG
13th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Trade? In the GTS? Ha. Ha ha.

BWAHAHAHAHA

ScytheSwipe
14th December 2011, 2:38 AM
the strangest trade I made was a level 70 persian for a ut latias it looks perfectly legit too

chuckeroo777
14th December 2011, 3:10 AM
freshly caught combee for a gible.
Or that mandibuzz for pokedex I had, i put it up, and got a shiny electross!

Iris Mist
14th December 2011, 4:04 AM
I love playing around in the GTS just to get areas marked on the globe. I finally got an Irish pokemon (Kyurem, IIRC). I have been looking to mark Ireland on my globe forever. I have at time been very generous, I traded away Larvesta and my original Kyurem for for regular, though high level, pokemon.

I've also received a shiny Verizion for a Lv 1 pokemon once.

Thwipster
14th December 2011, 9:07 PM
I gotta ask, those people wanting lvl 9 and under Zekrom and stuff, they just want hacked in ones right? So I shouldn't feel bad about doing booting up my AR it if they had something I wanted right?

Iris Mist
14th December 2011, 9:18 PM
I gotta ask, those people wanting lvl 9 and under Zekrom and stuff, they just want hacked in ones right? So I shouldn't feel bad about doing booting up my AR it if they had something I wanted right?

It wouldn't work. Just for fun, I tried that once, and GTS doesn't accept them. Most of those people are either showing off their pokemon, or are trying to find a GTS glitch that existed on previous gen games.

Thwipster
14th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Ahh. I thought there was something weird with that. Interesting.

TheBluePorygon
14th December 2011, 11:49 PM
I gave up a Bidoof named DurpKing for a shiny Axew, pretty nice deal for them

Locormus
15th December 2011, 1:27 AM
I love playing around in the GTS just to get areas marked on the globe. I finally got an Irish pokemon (Kyurem, IIRC). I have been looking to mark Ireland on my globe forever. I have at time been very generous, I traded away Larvesta and my original Kyurem for for regular, though high level, pokemon.

I've also received a shiny Verizion for a Lv 1 pokemon once.

I'm doing that as well, I'm trying to cover Europe in its entirety, and also one on each continent at least. I need Luxembourgh, Portugal, and Ireland as well.. Oh, and Switzerland, those darn neutrals!

As for continents:
- Europe: Almost entirely covered.
- N. America: Got several US States..
- S. America: Need all.. Hoping for a Brazilian one of these days
- Australia: Covered..
- Asia: Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Afghanistan.
- Africa: None..

So yeah, if somebody on here is from either a Latin American country, or African country, (or one of the aforementioned European countries) who is willing to trade with someone from the Netherlands, just for kicks, just PM me..

Lol, my favorite globe-trade was a random pokemon for a Sewaddle from Afghanistan! :P

Also, there was a Terrakion on trade for any level/female Reuniclus.. I have one, but I didn't trade. Was that a bad decision? It was a Modest Nature, Magic Guard, on a high'ish level, with HP-Electric.. Kinda felt like it was probably the best I'd ever have. So attachment won over a legendary..

Jigglypuff5000
16th December 2011, 4:25 PM
Pretty Much every pokemon i find on the GTS, everyone wants a Lvl 9 and under Legendary

Or a LV9 fully evolved starter pokemon.

I still wonder when the GTS will be fixed...

Gen 4 I can understand, it being new and all - but Gen 5 is still riddled with the same wanted pokemon at Unobtainable [Legal] levels. You'd think some simple coding would make such things impossible on Legendaries and pokemon that evolve, and make the feature actually usable . >->

Iris Mist
16th December 2011, 8:00 PM
I got a Lv. 100 shiny Blastoise on GTS Negotiations a few days ago for a low level pokemon. Of course, it was a hack, it was met at Lv. 100 on Route 14. But I had figured before we traded that it was hacked, since the guy had showed me a Lv. 9 Reshiram or Zekrom, don't remember which. I don't battle competitively, so it doesn't bother me, and plus, it's a new dex entry for me.

foxyman1167
16th December 2011, 8:03 PM
Or a LV9 fully evolved starter pokemon.

I still wonder when the GTS will be fixed...

Gen 4 I can understand, it being new and all - but Gen 5 is still riddled with the same wanted pokemon at Unobtainable [Legal] levels. You'd think some simple coding would make such things impossible on Legendaries and pokemon that evolve, and make the feature actually usable . >->

Even if they implemented a code like this, the GTS will still be riddled with Zekrom/Reshiram for Patrat trades.

ShadowlugiaEX
16th December 2011, 8:09 PM
This Japanese guy traded me a lvl 76 serperior for a lvl 39 deino.
Japanese guys are nice!!!

;150;;150;http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/mewtwo.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/typequizsteel.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizsteel.asp);150;;150;;150;;150;;150;

pokemonbw
17th December 2011, 2:48 AM
A guy traded me a reshiram for Deino lvl 44 i got 53 lvl.

CAV3M4N
17th December 2011, 4:55 AM
Pansear 15 for Emolga 48. It helped a-lot. And.. Uh.. Snivy 15 for Kadabra 68, which took out the Elite Four by himself.

ConeOfSHAME
17th December 2011, 5:05 AM
A guy traded me a reshiram for Deino lvl 44 i got 53 lvl.

NOTHING. Level 100 Klinklang for Level 9 Aron. Good trade :D

-Nator-
17th December 2011, 5:11 AM
This Japanese guy traded me a lvl 76 serperior for a lvl 39 deino.
Japanese guys are nice!!!

;150;;150;http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/mewtwo.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/typequizsteel.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizsteel.asp);150;;150;;150;;150;;150;
Truthfully, Deinos are probably harder to obtain than Serperiors (I'm talking in-game). Finding them in Victory Road is a chore...

Eranu™
17th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Reuniclus lv 64 for my Patrat lv8.

vbgcpacoca
18th December 2011, 8:17 PM
Giratina lvl 48 for Bulbasaur lvl 1

DragonA7X
18th December 2011, 8:19 PM
I got a shiny kyurem for a non shiny level 1 female dunsparce

CrystalNinetales
20th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Persons raquaza (ligit i checked) for a hydregigon.;366;

Jigglypuff5000
20th December 2011, 12:42 AM
Even if they implemented a code like this, the GTS will still be riddled with Zekrom/Reshiram for Patrat trades.

True. But it'd still be more balanced than it is now.

Rezzuréct
20th December 2011, 9:02 AM
Lv. 70 Arcanine with Lv. 100 EV'd Hariyama.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
26th December 2011, 4:08 AM
My Larvesta for a Shiny Darkrai lv.100 .

Squiddly Dee
26th December 2011, 4:10 AM
I have two:
Shiny Rotom for Low level Houndour
Shiny Slowking for Metang

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
26th December 2011, 4:11 AM
I have two:
Shiny Rotom for Low level Houndour
Shiny Slowking for Metang

You gained shinies in return, correct?

GrassTypes.
26th December 2011, 4:15 AM
Lv.1 Beldum for a Lv.70+ Swoobat.

Ampharosify
26th December 2011, 5:13 AM
Gave a girl a 50 UT Hasty Latias for a no egg moves 1 Axew. Why? Because someone wanted a female Axew for their 100 Onix. Their person still showed up when I went to make the trade but someone got the trade before me. One of those glitchy ones that don't disappear. Oh well, at least I made a girl happy with a Latias on Christmas morning.

Edit: Actually went by and searched for 100 Onix again and that "traded" character is still there x.x what a tease. GTS is massively slow during this holiday.

GirlsILikeThem
27th December 2011, 6:39 AM
I traded my Cryogonal for a Groudon

The guy who got Cryogonal (or girl) got the better deal. ;361;

GirlsILikeThem
27th December 2011, 6:43 AM
Gave a girl a 50 UT Hasty Latias for a no egg moves 1 Axew. Why? Because someone wanted a female Axew for their 100 Onix. Their person still showed up when I went to make the trade but someone got the trade before me. One of those glitchy ones that don't disappear. Oh well, at least I made a girl happy with a Latias on Christmas morning.

Edit: Actually went by and searched for 100 Onix again and that "traded" character is still there x.x what a tease. GTS is massively slow during this holiday.

I thought trades like that meant that on the other end, the person didn't pick them up. Like in this case, the Onix has gone to someone for an Axew, but the Axew has not been picked up yet.

White2011
27th December 2011, 6:47 AM
I traded a lilipup for a lv 70 breloom.

EboOso
27th December 2011, 9:09 AM
I think the weirdest trade I ever made was more weird for the process. Found a legit shiny darkrai, they wanted something random for it. Went to find it, they wanted something else. Etc., etc., until I finally got the Darkrai. There were about 6 pokemon involved in the whole process, and when you cut out all the middle-men it ended up being something like a rapidash for shiny darkrai.

And you can get anything for a zekrom or reshiram, which are fairly easy to get.

pseudoman
27th December 2011, 4:22 PM
Some dude with a master ball zekrom was asking for a level 100 magikarp.

Thank god for Platinum...

Squiddly Dee
27th December 2011, 4:26 PM
You gained shinies in return, correct?

Yes, I guess I didn't specify that well enough. ^^;

Zekromaster826
28th December 2011, 7:45 AM
For some reason, someone wanted a level 40 Archen for a Level 100 Shiny Kakuna. I couldn't get it :(

Paintkiller93
29th December 2011, 6:10 AM
Back in the early days of d/p I traded a rattata for a ho-oh.

battle171
29th December 2011, 9:26 PM
I threw in a random Sawbuck in the GTS for a Zekrom just because I was bored. I wasn't expecting any response to the trade and forgot about it for a week. I came back to see that someone actually traded me. To boot, it was Lv 100, had decent IVs and a workable nature. To this day, I still wonder what was going through this guy's head when they traded me this Zekrom :/

Ropav
14th January 2012, 8:22 PM
I traded a venipede for a reshiram then traded the reshiram for a shiny cloyster.

shinydragonairgirl
14th January 2012, 8:47 PM
i traded a lv.1 dratini for a shiny bulbasaur

Verum
15th January 2012, 4:31 AM
Literally just traded for a Terrakion with a Zangoose I happened to snag the other day.

What a steal. Hopefully its legit :D

Loki364
15th January 2012, 5:01 AM
I traded a lvl 1 Axew for a 31 Shiny Druddigon. The thing was caught with a masterball. I think it was traded by accident.

Ropav
15th January 2012, 5:31 PM
I traded a lv1 phanpy for lv100 shiny poygon z.

TheOriginalOne
15th January 2012, 6:09 PM
Traded my lv.~20 normal Shuckle for a lv.100 Zekrom (japanese).

thatjeremykid
15th January 2012, 6:14 PM
i traded a mewtwo for a dw nidoran.. mewtwo had adamant nature though, and i have a modest one waiting for me to transfer in heartgold

Knailsic
16th January 2012, 2:57 AM
I traded ;464; for an ;egg;

LuxrayKush
16th January 2012, 3:01 AM
lml, actually i traded my Lugia for an alleged shiny pokemon egg, b!tch ripped me off hardcore, lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Archangel Armada
16th January 2012, 6:02 AM
I got a shiny Lugia for a level 100 squirtle :D

Honeyichigo
18th January 2012, 4:18 AM
lml, actually i traded my Lugia for an alleged shiny pokemon egg, b!tch ripped me off hardcore, lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Given that shininess is determined by your trainer ID/SID, and that that changes for an egg if it hatches after being traded (from the ID of the person who got it to the one of the person who hatched it)... what did you expect?

Pokemon Master808
18th January 2012, 8:01 AM
I traded a level 10 Tepig for a level 90 Dialga and I felt really bad for that person

Darkseeker
18th January 2012, 11:06 PM
I always get good things in the GTS XD...but yesterday I traded a reshiram for a skitty with a moon stone (I'm filling my dex and ran out of moon stones)

Mike Breezy
19th January 2012, 3:56 AM
I've never had one. Because all the Pokemon I want to trade for, somebody wants a lvl9 and under Zekrom..

Flying Raichu
19th January 2012, 4:00 AM
I found a Cresselia on the GTS a while ago. The person wanted any Exeggcute. Obviously, I own that Cresselia now.

RinRinWIN
19th January 2012, 4:25 AM
On the GTS, someone traded wanted a male Dratini for a Lv. 100 male Garachomp--I'm pretty sure it's legit, too! :O

Ropav
19th January 2012, 4:57 AM
I put a female eevee on the gts and got a lv 100 crawdaunt turns out it was a hack.

PkMnMaster531
19th January 2012, 8:43 AM
On GTS Negotiations, I traded a Male Dream World Mr.Mime for a Level 100 Shiny Porygon-Z. It's probably hacked, though.

2rsa
19th January 2012, 9:27 AM
I threw in a random Sawbuck in the GTS for a Zekrom just because I was bored. I wasn't expecting any response to the trade and forgot about it for a week. I came back to see that someone actually traded me. To boot, it was Lv 100, had decent IVs and a workable nature. To this day, I still wonder what was going through this guy's head when they traded me this Zekrom :/
Maybe it was a hack.
I once traded a hacked lv 100 Zekrom for a hacked shiny Sawsbuck.:D
That served me right,i know.i'm not proud of it.:D

Scorch5688
19th January 2012, 12:38 PM
I traded a lvl. 71 Abra (that's right. ABRA) for a shiny Charmander. XD Too bad the Charmander turned out to be a hack.
I really dislike those people who put stuff on the GTS just to show them off, asking for Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 and under. Makes me want to hack a few of them and trade them off just to show them a lesson. XD

Shine
19th January 2012, 5:15 PM
I really dislike those people who put stuff on the GTS just to show them off, asking for Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 and under. Makes me want to hack a few of them and trade them off just to show them a lesson. XD

the GTS for some reason prevents you from trading them, but does not prevent people from requesting them.

Anyway, the weirdest ever trade for me will always be that Shiny Barboach for any Magikarp (I'm the one getting the Barboach).
The Barboach is legit too.

Then there's this weird trade, weird in a different way

I was going to trade a Sky Form Shaymin, the GTS rejects it due to the Form, and it automatically changes into Land Form.
Since it is already in Land Form, the trade should go through now, right?
Wrong, the game (or the GTS) for some reason does not detect that it already changes into Land Form, until I put it into a box and take it again.

Bunface
19th January 2012, 5:17 PM
Can someone explain to me why the trade offers on the GTS are so moronic? 'Ah, my level 2 Patrat? Of course, you can have it... in exchange for a level 100 Reshiram. Sound good?' ...no?

That or the offers are impossible to meet without hacking. Nobody has a level <9 Venasaur, so why ask for one?

dayvee
19th January 2012, 5:19 PM
I've been told it's quite common, but I once put in a lvl 1 Tepig and managed to get a legit looking Zekrom for it.

Cool Boy
19th January 2012, 5:50 PM
my megikarp for shiny poygro... It might be hack well

Endless
19th January 2012, 6:52 PM
I've been told it's quite common, but I once put in a lvl 1 Tepig and managed to get a legit looking Zekrom for it.

Yeah, I've done similar things a few times before. When I got tired of looking for people with Reshiram on the Serebii Chat and people that offered it on GTS. I just sent a level 1 Cryogonal for any Reshiram and got it the day after. I hatched some more Cryogonal and sent them too to GTS so I was sure that I would get atleast one legit Reshiram, and I got one in return every time.

Something~Kinda~Ooooh
20th January 2012, 2:15 PM
I was very pleased recently, I put in a Petilil asking for a Pichu and ended up getting the Dream World ability Pichu (bred from that special event Pikachu) female with the egg move Fake Out!

ColorsofTheRainbow
21st January 2012, 12:15 AM
I haven't seen that many weird trades but I traded a Tepig for a Bidoof that was holding a Reaper Cloth. That and I traded a Munna for a Jp Female Larvesta.

danoobna
3rd February 2012, 5:56 AM
had a hacked deoxys that i sent to black from a used platinum game

Ended up trading it for a legit japanese ent regigigas

Klinny
3rd February 2012, 6:26 AM
Last night I saw a Japanese Jirachi up for trade, and the owner was looking for a Swoobat. I figured it was a hack, but since I wasn't much fond of my Swoobat, I thought I'd go for it anyways. I checked it out after and all the stats coordinated with a Japanese Daisuki Club Jirachi, and pokecheck said it was good, although it seemed to be a clone. Either way, I'm pleased to have it! (I hope Heart-Face enjoys his new home).

The weirdest thing that happened to me though was on my 4th Gen games. I was trying to trade two Pokemon between HeartGold and Platinum, but I only had one DS, so I was using the GTS. I put up a Celebi and was asking for a Shaymin, figuring I could switch games quick enough to make the trade. Turns out I was wrong, and someone swooped in and gave me a Level 100 Japanese Shiny Shaymin for it. I thought it must have been a hack, but again, all the stats checked out and it can switch forms. Either it is a very good hack, or an RNG clone, but either way I was like... "o.O... wut...."

I feel kind of bad though because the Celebi was a little sketchy.

Crimzonlogic
3rd February 2012, 10:06 AM
I traded my level 35 Jolteon for a level 90 shiny Linoone, and a dopey little Wooper for a shiny Pelipper.

PopPrincess_Lyra
3rd February 2012, 10:12 AM
in GTS Nav.. I get shinies/DW pokes from my Emerald cloned legends xD nya~

GoldenMagikarp
3rd February 2012, 3:15 PM
had a hacked deoxys that i sent to black from a used platinum game

Ended up trading it for a legit japanese ent regigigas

You should'nt trade hacked pokemon. It's not a weird trade if the one you traded it with actually thought that it was legit.

Bunface
3rd February 2012, 5:03 PM
Got frustrated with the GTS demanding Zekrom and Reshiram for maybe 90% of offered Pokemon, so I stuck a level 1 Piplup in for a Zekrom of any level. And I checked last night, and I've actually got one. Strange.

Wolf Prince
3rd February 2012, 6:02 PM
Has annyone herd of the "HellBell" pokemon trade? they say if you have 6 rayquaza shiny hacked and you trade one, you will get hellbell, wich is a bronzong with 666 in every stat even hp, and it comes with weird letters and if you follow them you will end up loosing your soul O_O
I find this too scary to completly wright it.

PokaPoka
3rd February 2012, 6:11 PM
I hate all those unobitainable zekroms >_<
And I dont hack my pokemon, so I'm not worried about the rayquaza thing
I once found a legal articuno on GTS, and they only wanted a samurott
checked and its legal :) lucky lucky!

Honeyichigo
3rd February 2012, 8:03 PM
Has annyone herd of the "HellBell" pokemon trade? they say if you have 6 rayquaza shiny hacked and you trade one, you will get hellbell, wich is a bronzong with 666 in every stat even hp, and it comes with weird letters and if you follow them you will end up loosing your soul O_O
I find this too scary to completly wright it.

That's just creepypasta. I wouldn't worry about it.

paninicat
4th February 2012, 4:23 AM
When I was a n00b to the game and first was able to use GTS, I went on the negotiations and traded a bunch of my crap Pokes for comparably good ones. I had no idea what I was doing, but I had such good luck running into very generous folks, mostly Japanese. I ended up with an Oshawott (so I played the entirety of the rest of the game with two starters on my team), Deino, several Eevees, and a Rotom - all traded for stuff like Scraggy and Pidove.

MegaSerperior
4th February 2012, 4:57 AM
I was once able to find a lvl. 100 Forretress for a level 10 Bidoof or somthing like that. And after I traded it, I found out the Forretress was holding a master ball. I was quite happy after that...

Shade2000
4th February 2012, 9:46 AM
defenately the worst cofagrigus in the world for snivy

Wolf Prince
4th February 2012, 8:53 PM
That's just creepypasta. I wouldn't worry about it.

who knows, might be true, maybe the game was possesed by the devil. And that is why i never trust the GTS, alot of hacked and cheap pokemons.

2rsa
4th February 2012, 9:10 PM
Last night i found a shiny latios but i was late i guess.the person who offered it wanted a level 71+ Escavalier.who knows maybe it was a hack.

The Eleventh
4th February 2012, 9:39 PM
who knows, might be true, maybe the game was possesed by the devil. And that is why i never trust the GTS, alot of hacked and cheap pokemons.
lolwut?

Seriously?

TeamRocketGrunt
4th February 2012, 9:59 PM
Snagged me a green cubone for a level 17 or so accelgor
.He is now a Marowak.:)

Alaka-zam
10th February 2012, 3:11 AM
level 50 groudon for a level 100 shiny groudon

Shade2000
11th February 2012, 9:40 AM
level 50 groudon for a level 100 shiny groudon
that is just wierd cos i have both of those minus the shiny

Bluebird55
11th February 2012, 11:53 AM
Remember to use your location to your advantage (And Dream World) - I got 2 Japanese MM Pokemon last night - one for a Dratini and the other for a Spiritomb (Both Dream World) :-P.

Segmaster
12th February 2012, 4:50 AM
The GTS used to be my favorite feature of Gen IV, but now that almost every single person on the entire system wants a Reshiram or Zekrom Lv. 9 and under, I don't even bother browsing it.

On topic, the weirdest trade I've ever done was for my Lv. 1 Phione, which I received a Lv. 100 Shiny Event Shaymin in return. (which I later found to be hacked)

☭Secret_Shocker☭
12th February 2012, 4:55 AM
Traded a lvl 3 sentret with a lvl 100 salamence. i do feel kinda for the poor guy.

Bluebird55
12th February 2012, 2:49 PM
Got frustrated with the GTS demanding Zekrom and Reshiram for maybe 90% of offered Pokemon, so I stuck a level 1 Piplup in for a Zekrom of any level. And I checked last night, and I've actually got one. Strange.

I couldn't agree more - they have a sodding shiny pokemon (excuse me) and they ask for an under level 9 Reshiram?? It's not what one would call fair.

But I traded my corphish for a Japaneze Zorua :-D.

*Update* I just got a Level 51 Zekrom for a DW Stunky :-).

Entreri10
12th February 2012, 8:08 PM
I use the negotiations more than regular GTS since they usually just show off their Pokemon or want ridiculous trades. The other day I got a Kyurem and in a different trade a shiny Waillord for a pair of Charmanders.

matgonor
13th February 2012, 12:43 AM
a lv 69 samurott for a lv 1 crappy zorua.

Lineaire
13th February 2012, 12:52 AM
I use the negotiations more than regular GTS since they usually just show off their Pokemon or want ridiculous trades. The other day I got a Kyurem and in a different trade a shiny Waillord for a pair of Charmanders.

I've seen people show off in Negotiations though. Just repeatedly putting pokemon up then taking them off. I actually find it less annoying in GTS when it comes to showing off than Negotiations.

Bluebird55
13th February 2012, 1:32 AM
I've struck gold tonight - I got a Totodile for a Snubbull, a Squirtle for a Murkrow, a Zorua for a Corphish, a Solosis for a Buizel, a Zekrom for a Stunky and I've just completed the Abyssal Ruins! 2,000,000 pokecredit under the belt :-).

Most of the trades were from GTS Negotiations, just keep at it and I've noticed that starter pokemon are a favourite :-).

DragonXmicro
13th February 2012, 1:49 AM
Lets just say dw f dratini semi flawless, for my random tepig

NoToRiousBrawL
13th February 2012, 3:22 AM
Stunky for Reshiram what a trade! Lots of people want Stunky for some reason.
Also 99.99.99.99.99% of the shiny in GTS are hacks since the most of the players use shiny Ar code and catching 'em in Masterballz ..

EoTN
16th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Best trade I ever made was a normal phione for a shiny piloswine. Ended up trading that for a regular palkia, and that for a shiny kyurem. Good day for me.

Weirdest thing I ever saw on negotiations was a shiny reshiram, and even though it was only up for a second, I'd swear it was at level 163. Hacked, and obviously so too.

Poke_Mania97
16th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Lv.1 Tepig for Lv100 ZEKROM in Black!!!

I cant remember on Negotiations. all i remember is i got a lv100 groudon and a lv100 mewtwo (I thinK)

MMS
16th February 2012, 1:46 PM
I once traded a level 17 Scraggy for their DW Female Slowpoke

danoobna
21st February 2012, 4:52 AM
level 1 bulbasaur for what seems to be a legit level 100 Aurora Ticket Deoxys

Silverwynde
21st February 2012, 7:02 PM
I traded a normal Mantine for a shiny Japanese Golett. Seriously.

Spamalot27
22nd February 2012, 6:42 AM
I reeeeeeeally wanted a female chlorophyll bulbasaur. So I traded a level 100 event Arceus for one.

Guess what...it was overgrow...

KiltedTrainer
22nd February 2012, 7:45 PM
Just managed to get a Japanese Ditto for a level one, normal Slugma. And a Japanese Spiritomb for my Flareon (which was simply a poorly bred eevee + firestone).

Call me happy. :D